Youth of the Nation
GM: CriticalFault
Players: Lars, Razor, Tsunami, Fandango
Synopsis:Runners must extract a child from school when everything goes wrong.
Date: June 29th, 2070

Welcome to the first installment of a group of runs dealing with the UTE Sector in

the storyline Bandlands. These runs will be fast and hard. Expect the opposition to actually

use tactics AND good fire power. However, rewards will be better than your used too to make

up for this! As long as your willing to push your characters to their limits consent. Anyone

not willing to be pushed to their breaking point, your will allowed to ignore your cell

phone and take off. No questions asked. I use cut and paste for logs, so chatter can be all

over.

«Plot» Lars says, "Consent_OK"
«Plot» Tsunami says, "I consent"
«Plot» Razor says, "Consent on."
«Plot» Fandango says, "I consent"

Today things just seem different. The sun is shining and the air is warm. Its a great day

to do so much. Go to the beach, a pinic or maybe even a hike. However today is odd, a

voicemail waiting for you, a run being hatched in the UTE sector. Your asked to come ready

for bear, action when time is a factor. All you need to do is make it past the boarder and

into the small coffee shop just beyond the boarder, Howling Coyote's Brew.

«PLOT» —I need plotted the gear load out of your character. Then a way of crossing the

boarder, yes this is _very_ important and your character could actually be stopped before

this run even starts.—«/PLOT»

«Plot» Lars says, "Gear includes hammer, axe, comm, form fitting body armor and secure

jacket, expendable foci (stones with runes carved), 2 sustaining foci and power foci. The

sustaining foci will be removed and placed into duffel, as well as weapons. I'll conjure a

spirit to carry the gear over the fence. if you want a type/rolls lemme know."

«Plot» Fandango says, "I'll be taking a can of freeze-foam solvent, a freeze foam grenade,

couple each of IPE concussion and IPE defensive grenades, a respirator, a bunch of drugs, my

throwing knives, a pair of Ares Predator III's, 4 clisp of APDS, 2 clips of gel ammo, 2

clips of ExEx ammo, R4 Taccom (and up to 3 spares to share if someone needs to borrow one.).

This will all be stuffed inside my Rutheum overcoat, in the back of my van."

«Plot» Tsunami says, "Gear consists of a grapple gun. Dikatana (dikoted katana). Dikoted

wakizashi and tanto. His Yamaha Katana (stock model). Riding gear and leathers (including

roadrasher). Tres chic clothing. Formfitting armor fullsuit camo fullsuit. That's it

really."

«Plot» Razor is biting waaay more than she can chew. Aside from the armor on her body (FF,

armored jacket and a motorcycle helmet), she has a transceiver and an Ares Pred 3. That's

frakking it. She's going through the border, since she knows that harder shit passes through

it every day. Praying that her shoes (SIN) fit.

«Auto-Judge[TRUE]» Lars (#10990) rolls Conjuring vs TN 3 for "Force 3 prarie spirit. Lars

is still not quite up to getting these bigger guys to do what he wants.":
2 3 4 5 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[TRUE]» Lars (#10990) rolls Charisma + 2 (Power Foci) vs TN 3 for "need 4":
1 1 3 4 5 9 = 4 Successes

Some ways from the Ute border, Lars removes the necklace from his neck and the bracelet at

his wrist, tucking them carefully inside his duffel, along with the hammer from his left

hip. Already in the bag is the dikote axe that the warrior is rarely without. Zipping the

bag up, Lars closes his eyes and begins to sway with the grass on the wind. His arms raise

before him and he emulates the waving of the land. As he does so, the aspect of a long white

beard, and an eyepatch covers his face, as well as a chain linked armor and a billowing

cloak. Finally Lars releases the mana into the astral plane, mentally calling to the spirit

of the land.

«Auto-Judge[TRUE]» Criticalfault (#6325) rolls 2 (Secrets) vs TN 8:
4 9 = 1 Success

The spirit of the prairie spirit forms and then whispers its words into Lars' mind. "What

will you have me do child of Odin?" The spirit waits before him, beyond his sight. Once Lars

instructs the spirit to take his things and hide him to cross the border. The bag lifts and

his form fogs. After a quick climb over the fence, the spirit cries out! Both the prairie

spirits engaging in a battle appearing on the physical as they combat each other!

«Auto-Judge[TRUE]» Lars (#10990) rolls Intelligence:
1 1 2 5
«Plot» Criticalfault says, "No guards to be seen in any direction"
«Plot» Lars says, "Alright, I'll attempt to Banish the enemy spirit."
«Auto-Judge[TRUE]» Lars (#10990) rolls Conjuring vs TN 3 for "Go away, dangnabbit!":
1 5 11 17 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[TRUE]» Lars (#10990) rolls Charisma + 2 (power foci) vs TN 3 for "Drain

resist. Not sure what the 'damage level' would be?":
2 2 3 8 9 10 = 4 Successes

Seeing the spirit of his conjuration being harassed by another spirit, Lars mutters

and begins swaying again, the billowing cloak appearing once more about his shoulders as his

hands emulate the waving grass of the prarie. He side-step hops slightly, right.. then

left.. almost the beginning of a dance, then forces his will against the opposing spirit.

Nodding with satisfaction as the spirit is sent back unto the astral plane, Lars quickly

heads towards the road, sticking out his thumb to hitch a ride towards the UTE border

crossing.

A GMC Bulldog pulls up at the cris-crossing pattern of roadways that converge into the

border check. Fandango leans back into his seat as he waits in the queue, and takes out a

cig which he places in his mouth and lights up. In the back of his van, a duffel bag full of

his gear is hidden underneath a layer of rutheum, activated to mimic the van around it.

(Repose to come back to Fand's scene, my fault!)

The board guard approaches Fandango's van and motions for him to roll down his

window. "SIN and reason for entering sir?" The guard is polite and seems a bit board.

«Auto-Judge[TRUE]» Criticalfault (#6325) rolls 1 (Secrets) vs TN 8:
9 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[TRUE]» Fandango (#9390) has the Fake SIN UCAS-09390-000U11-00085H-QT7 (Franco

Zolin) with the following information:
----------—[ Shadowrun Denver ]—-
===================> SIN Information for Fandango (#9390) <====================
SIN: UCAS-09390-000U11-00085H-QT7
Name: Franco Zolin
Rating: 4
Created: Mon Mar 15 09:18:16 2010
Player: Fandango (#9390)


«Auto-Judge[TRUE]» Criticalfault (#6325) rolls 4 (SIN CHECKER) vs TN 4 for "Checking

sin!":
2 3 4 4 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[TRUE]» Fandango (#9390) rolls 4 vs TN 4 for "Counter Check":
4 5 10 11 = 4 Successes

The patrol guard casually slides the Sin through the reader and looks over Fandago,

"Whats your business sir? I'm afraid you've be randomly selected for a search. Unless you

wish to contest, in which case we need you to follow me to the containment area while we

contact law enforcement for your rights." He guard looks over Fandango to see if he starts

to sweat. The sin checker comes back clean and he hands it back to him.

Fandango takes the SIN back when i is handed back over, and he glances back towards

the officer. "Go ahead." He comments then, as calmly as he can- and trusting in his Rutheum.

«Auto-Judge[TRUE]» Fandango (#9390) rolls Stealth for "R4 ruth adds 4 to visual and 2 to

thermographic tests.":
2 3 3 4 5 10
«Auto-Judge[TRUE]» Criticalfault (#6325) rolls 4 (Officer Perception) vs TN 14 for

"Casually looking through the van. SIN OKed, just doing his job.":
1 1 3 8 = 0 Successes

Fandango adds, "Oh, I'm a deliveryd river." he explains his business. "Just running a few

in-sector packages."

The officer openes Fandango's doors and does a quick look round. After a few minutes

of checking this and that he closes the doors and moves back to the front, "Your free to go

sir, enjoy your stay in the nations." He gives a mock smile and waves Fandango through the

boarder check.

Tsunami glances down at his cellphone. He HAD been planning to do some gardening for Doctor

Huwang today. But this promises to be… lucrative. He's more than capable of putting off

his work in the garden. After calling up the good Doctor and making sure his gear is ready

to go, Yuki hops on his bike. Making a brief stop at Griffen's place to say goodbye, he

motors off towards the border, not being particularly stealthy or inconspicuous. After all,

he's just going out of town for a while. Change of scenery don't cha know? One precaution he

DOES take is storing his swords in the bag with his extra clothes. If he's not singled out

for a special search, it should suffice for keeping them hidden and out of sight.

«Auto-Judge[TRUE]» Criticalfault (#6325) rolls 1 (Secrets) vs TN 8:
10 = 1 Success

The boarder guard smiles as he waves Tsunami into the boarder and then gives the

universal stop gesture. He approaches the man on the bike and gives a fake smile, "SIN and

reason for crossing in?" The guard waits for the SIN.

«Auto-Judge[TRUE]» Tsunami (#9233) has the Fake SIN UCAS-09233-000TX9-00084O-2XG (Sugawara

Isamu) with the following information:
----------—[ Shadowrun Denver ]—-
====================> SIN Information for Tsunami (#9233) <====================
SIN: UCAS-09233-000TX9-00084O-2XG
Name: Sugawara Isamu
Rating: 4
Created: Sun Mar 7 18:52:54 2010
Player: Tsunami (#9233)


«Auto-Judge[TRUE]» Criticalfault (#6325) rolls 4 (SIN CHECKER) vs TN 4 for "Testing sin":
1 2 4 4 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[TRUE]» Tsunami (#9233) rolls 4 vs TN 4 for "Sin check":
2 5 5 8 = 3 Successes

Tsunami hands over the SIN with a yawn. "Just had to get out of city. It rather

stifling." he says as he tries to appear relaxed and bored… Just one of the many people

who pass through the checkpoint every day.

The boarder guards checks the sin and nods, "Perfect, you've been randomly

selected to be searched, if you comply we can make this easy and you can be on your way.

Otherwise, you go into containment and we call the authorities so we can get it settled

legally. Your choice." The guard waits a few moments for the reply.

Tsunami nods slowly. "Of course sir." he says, wincing internally. "I understand the

need to get this over with quickly. You're a busy man." he says as the man leads him off.

Palming a bit of dosh, he waits for the opportunity to slide it to the man. Random searches

like this are why he always carries a couple of credsticks with him.

«Auto-Judge[TRUE]» Tsunami (#9233) rolls Corporate Politics vs TN 4 for "Dear god

let this work!":
4 5 5 15 = 4 Successes

The guard begins to go through the saddle bags on the bike, once he finds the hilt of a

sword, he looks bac kto Tsunami, "You want to declare anything sir?"

Tsunami smiles. "Of course sir. I have the permits right here." he says, sliding the

man his SIN and a heftily laden credstick. "I'm sure everything's in order."

The boarder guard takes the extra credstick, checking it and smirks, "Aha, I see

sir, everything is in order." He hands back the SIN and waves Tsunami on through the

boarder.

With her bike in a shop, Razor takes a frakkin' bus to the UTE sector. This former

ganger is really runnin' on the cheap, it seems. She takes a seat in the back of the

vehicle, hiding her pistol behind a loose panel or any other convenient place she can find.

With the SIN stick in her pocket she relaxes and goes through the motions at the check

point, standing amid the other 40 passengers, safety in numbers being her strategy at this

point.

«Auto-Judge[TRUE]» Criticalfault (#6325) rolls 1 (Secrets) vs TN 12 for "+4 from traveling

in mass and with no baggage":
3 = 0 Successes

The Howling Coyote's Brew is a pristine coffee shop just past the boarder. Its extremely

crowded, all kinds of folks hoping to snag some brew to get their day started. The old style

clock chimes in the 9th hour of the day as customers order all kinds of hard to pronounce

named drinks.

Razor retrieves her pistol from the hidey spot and places the holster under her

bulky jacket. With a biker helmet under her arm, she goes into the cafe, checking for

someone that fits with the desc given by her contact. "A soykaff, so ka?" She smiles to the

server machine, slotting a credstick into the terminal and retrieving her drink. Razor

tut-tuts at the place, but for the first time in ages not feeling weird about her face

paint. Long live the nations!

Meeting up with his spirit around behind the building, Lars thanks it with kind

words and accepts the duffel from its care. He reaches inside, and immediately fits the

bracelet around his wrist and dons the necklace he had placed there before, letting it rest

over his t-shirt. He then walks back around to the front of the building and ducks inside

quickly. He meanders to the counter to order a pastry, then walks casually towards the back

room. Once inside, he steps to the side of the door, looking about slowly.

Tsunami motors up to the gate, his bike purring like a kitten. His heart was racing

for a good ten minutes after that brush with the border guard. He really should get around

to getting a hidden compartment for his bike. Making sure it's locked down, he hefts his bag

(certainly not going to leave it on a non-closable vehicle) and walks into the place. He

sits at the bar for a few minutes, sipping a quad shot (of espresso) on ice. After a bit, he

has a quite conversation with his 'host' and gets shown into the back room.

Fandango eventually arrives at the place, and he climbs out of his vasn. he tosses

his cigarette bbutt to th ground just outside the shop, and then he heads inside and glances

about, eventually joining the rest of the group.

A group of men all wearing black trench coats and balaclava's gesture to the group

to sit down, the whisper quietly amoung each other finally one moves forward to speak for

the group, "You may call me Mr. Det's, the job we have for you is dangerous, but we are

willing to pay 200,000 =Y= for the safe delivery of a specific child. Now then, if you have

ANY reserves about this, leave now and keep yourself alive. Otherwise, sit down and we'll

explain."

Tsunami immediately sits down. They're either lucky, or they guessed one of the only

things that will cause him to shut down reasoning. Children. He must protect the children.

Shaking his head, he folds his hands on the table in front of him. "Greetings Mr. Det's." he

says politely, all trace of his 'broken' English from the checkpoint gone.

Inclining his head with a soft whistle, Lars moves to be seated, glancing around

briefly at the others assembled. "Well, color me intrigued. This must be some special tyke

indeed, Mr. Det." He sets his duffel under his feet, then leans back in his chair and folds

his arms over his chest.

Fandango nod shis head a bit, and sits down. "I got some questions, first, hombre."

He comments, "This child, will they be cooperative?" he asks.

Razor nods to the Jay and his entourage. "Just waiting the info, I'm not one to

leave a job." She takes her seat, drinking the watery soykaff.

The man wearing all black who calls himself Mr. Det's continues, "The child will not

know whats going on, i'm paying you good cred to MAKE him cooperative. Now then, the child

is currently going to Howling Coyote's Middle school. His name is Udayan Cheroot. We need

him 100% unharmed, if hes even SCRATCHED consider this contract void and your hoops on the

street."

"Where and when?" Tsunami asks. Something clicks in his head. "And why? What is so

important about this child that you need him that badly?" he purrs, his delicate eyebrows

arching.

"Now…hes heavily protected, if you have a chance its going to be while hes in

school. Otherwise hes surrounded by bodyguards and shamans." The man in black adds, "I

suggest today, there is to be an assembly today. You may be able to sneak in then."

The men all turn to watch Tsunami, "Your honestly asking us _why_?"

Lars grunts, frowning a bit. "So this is a snatch and grab. A kidnapping, more or

less?" Lars inquires of the hosts, his auburn eyebrows knitting together over his nose, his

right hand coming up to scratch behind his ear idly. "And worse, you want us to grab the

kid," he pauses and interjects, "Who is how old exactly?" then continues his other

sentiment, "Without ANY use of force, non-lethal or otherwise. What're we supposed to do,

offer him candy and tell him to get into a van without windows?"

The man in front quickly retorts, "That sounds like its not our fucking problem."

One of the men in back does however answer the question, "Hes 13."

Razor raises an eyebrow at the Nihonjin, her smirk growing a bit. She chukles at the

strange exchange between the other runners. "We need a delivery place and a time limit. The

rest we chat among ourselves."

Fandango nods his head a little bit, then, as he tries to work things out. "Alright.

This sounds like something I can do." He says to the employers. "I'll see what I can do

about getting this kid to you. Any other opposition, besides his usual security, we should

be aware of?"

"It may become important. I merely ask out of courtesy. And he brings up a good

point." Tsunami says, nodding at Lars. "You want us to basically kidnap a child without any

knowledge of who he is or why he is so important?"

Smiling softly, Lars stands and shrugs. "Fine. Tie our hands behind our backs, but

not my feet together. I can still walk." and with this, Lars takes a couple steps towards

the door, though obviously not hurrying. "With your attitude towards us, I can't imagine you

mean this child any good." he pauses, just before leaving, and glances over his shoulder.

The men ignore Lars' movement toward the door, "The pay is the same regardless of

the number of members. Your job is to deliver him to Screaming Eagle's lodge, its 20 minutes

north of the school. Its also EXTREMELY important that you are NOT followed. As long as you

get him there sometime today, unhurt and unfollowed. Then the money will be waiting for you

there. Also its a middle school. I dont think there will be too much in the way of extra

security, maybe a cop on scene. We don't care about his life."

Fandango shrugs a little, "Well I for one couldn't give a fuck what they want with the kid."

he grins. "Nuyen is Nuyen." He Decides then, and looks towards the men, "You can count me

in."
Stopping, Lars turns fully around to face the assemblage. "You must understand,

friends… I serve the All Father. A patriarch. One who watches over those weaker than he,

not kidnaps them. Now, you call this an extraction, and tell me this is for the kid's

benefit, and I'll be interested. I'll tell you this, though." He glances around at the

others. "I'm the magical support, here. You think these ones are gonna stand up against

shamans without help?"

Razor eyes Lars leaving, then her focus returns to the Jay. "I'm in." She adjusts

the imaginary black hat over her head, tipping it to shade her eyes.

Fandago grins at Lars, "Mages aren't immune to bullets. Trust me."

Tsunami closes his eyes, appearing to consider this. "Frankly, I'm not sure that you

can be trusted. What is with all of this hush hush? The less you tell us the more likely the

job is to go wrong… But very well. I have no more questions. Count me in." he says. He

feels very leery about this job. But they said the magic words… Protect the child.

Frankly, the child will be safe with him. He nods again. "Sometime today?"

Nodding the men agree, "Good, the address to Screaming Eagle's is on this data

chip. Get it done, don't get caught and DON'T be followed." They leave the chip on the desk

and make their way out the back door.

Fandango laughs and shakes his head at Tsunami, "Of course they can't be trusted,

you ever know a man in our line of work that could?"

Tsunami chuckles. "Point taken. Let's find a quiet place to talk. We should have at

least a basic plan ready before we move in."

Razor stands and looks at the others. "Anyone knows a safe place to plan? Don't want

to do it in the same place of the meet."

«OOC» The players stop to plan..

«Auto-Judge[TRUE]» Tsunami (#9233) rolls Intelligence vs TN 6 for "School records

for Janitor's listed":
1 5 5 8 9 = 2 Successes
«OOC» Criticalfault says, "Theres two Janitors' both have pretty intense Cherokee

names"

----—> Contact for Tsunami (#9233) <----
Contact Name: Griffin
Level: 1
Type: street racer
GM Note: Griffin is an off-again, on-again lover of Yuki. (It depends on whether or not

she won the last race.) She has contacts in the underground racing scene.


«Auto-Judge[TRUE]» Tsunami (#9233) rolls Etiquette (Street) vs TN 4 for "Hey

Griffin, think you could do me a little favor?":
2 4 4 5 = 3 Successes

«OOC» Criticalfault says, "So, they will wait to be radioed to start causing a

scene."

Tsunami glances up from the papers he's been doodling on. "Good to have you. So far

it looks like we're pretty screwed. The best we've been able to come up with is 'cause a

distraction, then run in and snatch the kid'" he says with a grimace. "I can't imagine how

we'll avoid being followed though." he grumbles.

Lars waves a hand dismissively at that. "Well, I can triple our getaway speed,

that's easy enough. Especially if someone has a good vehicle that can transport us all, and

the kid." he glances around to each. "My car was stolen first time I took it to Aurora." He

shrugs, "Haven't got a replacement vehicle yet. But, it's a simple enough matter, if someone

can handle the speed. Did anyone get an exact count on number of bodyguards?"

Fandango shakes his head towards the others, "I can go in, invisible. Or near enough

invisible." He comments. "Try to snatch the kid when he's alon."

Fandango adds, "I have a van."

Tsunami shakes his head. "It's a school. No bodyguards… At least not that we know

of. One security guard / cop on the campus, but a distraction would take care of that. I got

nothing but my bike for transport. It's never really come up before." he mutters.

Lars responds to Fandango: "Only time a kid is alone is when he's in the bathroom,

and even then, there's gonna be guards nearby. In addition to the boost to getaway speed, I

should be able to garner one or two other favors. I'd suggest something along the lines of

concealing whoever goes in, and confusing the shaman, probably."

Razor shrugs. "My bike is in the shop. I can take care of anyone that tails us." She

leans against the back of her seat. "With invisiman goin in to snatch the kid when all hell

brakes loose outside, we can have a chance."

Tsunami grins. "I like the way you think. Tsunami." he says, nodding to Razor. "It

sounds like we've got ourselves a plan. Want me to call in the cavalry now? I'll ride out

and meet them and guide them to the school." he says with a smirk.

«Auto-Judge[TRUE]» Lars (#10990) rolls Sorcery + Sorcery Pool: 4 vs TN 4 for "F4

Combat Sense into sustaining focus":
3 3 3 3 3 3 4 4 4 = 3 Successes

«Auto-Judge[TRUE]» Lars (#10990) rolls Sorcery + Sorcery Pool: 4 - 3 vs TN 4 for "F4

Combat Sense into sustaining focus KP1":
1 1 4 4 5 5 = 4 Successes

«OOC» Lars says, "I'll stand at 3 bonus CP"

«Auto-Judge[TRUE]» Lars (#10990) rolls Willpower + 2 (power foci) vs TN 2 for "need 6":
1 1 1 2 3 5 5 = 4 Successes

«Auto-Judge[TRUE]» Lars (#10990) rolls Willpower vs TN 3 for "taking L stun, time to pass

it off while we sit around chatting":
1 2 3 4 11 = 3 Successes

While the group is discussing things, Lars takes a brief moment to step into

the corner. He extends his wrist and concentrates his focus on the runestone bracelet about

it. Eyepatch and beard cover his face, the image of a helmet cresting his auburn hair. The

main takes a deep breath and lets the magic wash into him, through him, over him, and into

his bracelet, then releases it, nodding softly, and turning his attention back on the group.

"Right. So, we wait for the distraction, which is a bunch of gangers. I summon a spirit to

help conceal him…" Gestures towards Fandango, "And then to help speed our getaway vehicle,

right? What about the shaman? What about backup plans?"

Razor raises her heand. "Backup plan would be me. If plan A goes south, I shoot

everyone that isn't a kid. and you all get the fuck out of here, so ka?"

Tsunami nods to Razor. "I'm cool with the whole not dying thing. If this plan fails,

we're relying on you to cover our butts."

Razor adds once again, "If everything goes schmoozily, wait for me at the drop

point. The other school isn't that far."

Lars nods, slowly, in skeptic understanding. "Alright, well, if that's the plan,

that's the plan." He quickly adds, towards Fandango, "Am I good to ride with you?"

Fandango nods his head a little, "Sounds good to me." He comments, and he glances to

the others. "There's room enough in my van for all of you."

Tsunami leaves his number with the rest of the group and walks outside and gets on

his bike. "I'm heading to meet my friends. We're going to stay a little ways off of the

school until you guys are ready. Call me when it's time to ride in." he says. He kicks off

his bike and rides back towards the border. It takes a little while for his friends to

arrive. Grinning at the sight of Griffin's auburn hair, he pulls up next to her and greets

her with a brief kiss. "Good to see you again. Come on, we can talk as we ride." the young

man says, glancing back at the rather impressive gang she's managed to put together.
Tsunami starts riding back.

Razor joins Fandango's van of fun! Waiting the time to strike.

The Howling Coyote Middle School is a bit out of the way. Surrounded by fields of

corn and wheat the school rests between farmers lively hoods. A small parking lot is outside

of the school, a police car standing out amoung the other cars. The school itself is on the

small side, however the school area around is rather large. A football field to one side

thats just as large as the school itself, soccer fields as well sprawled out and pushed up

against the farming fields. The entrance to the school is up a large set of stairs, the

upper floor being the main and another sub floor under it. A sign on the front door is

written in various native american langauges as well as english, "All visitors must check in

at the front office".

«Auto-Judge[TRUE]» Lars (#10990) rolls Sorcery + Sorcery Pool: 4 vs TN 6 for "F4

Dark Armor":
1 1 1 1 1 2 3 4 7 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[TRUE]» Lars (#10990) rolls Sorcery + Sorcery Pool: 4 - 1 vs TN 6 for "F4 Dark

Armor KP2":
1 1 3 3 4 5 7 11 = 2 Successes

«Auto-Judge[TRUE]» Lars (#10990) rolls Willpower + 2 (power foci) vs TN 4 for "need 6

successes to soak completely":
1 2 2 3 4 5 11 = 3 Successes

«Auto-Judge[TRUE]» Lars (#10990) rolls Willpower + 2 (power foci) - 3 vs TN 4 for "need 6

successes to soak completely KP3 *Cringe*":
2 2 5 5 = 2 Successes

«Auto-Judge[TRUE]» Lars (#10990) rolls Willpower vs TN 3 for "60 divided by successes for

time elapsed to pass L drain, sitting in van":
1 2 3 4 11 = 3 Successes

Razor stretches inside the van, checking the clip of her Predator. "What is the time

schedule for this assembly? And as a matter of fact, what is an assembly?"

Glances half lidded at Razor, Lars replies, "It's… pretty lame, honestly. But the

kids all gather and hear announcements, or get pepped up for a sporting event or dance,

those kinds of things." He shrugs.

Lars glances down at his watch to check the current time, then reaches up to the

comm at his ear.

Commlink-Lars> Lars says, "Hey, uh.. guy.. the one going to get people. Did you have

one of these things?""

«Plot» Criticalfault says, "Tsunami is in position"

Commlink-Fandango> Fandango says, "I do. You all got decent encryption."

Commlink-Tsunami> Tsunami says, "Alright. We're in position."

Commlink-Razor> Razor says, "Some Encryption, yeah."

Lars looks around, "We've still got some time before the assembly. My guess is,

it'll be after lunch, or after school entirely." He taps his chin thoughtfully. "Someone

hand me a phone?"

The front door to the school opens a man in a police uniform stepping out, holding

his stomach. He slowly walks to the car as looks pretty pale. His years as pretty easily

shown, grey hairs showing from under his cap. He slowly makes his way toward the squad car,

leaning on it heavily, he vomits leaning on his car and then does his best to regain his

senses. He slowly opens the door and piles into the car, shifting into drive. He slowly

makes his way out of the parking lot.

Glancing back behind him, Lars raises an eyebrow. "Well, I guess that solves that

problem."

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License