Winchester Wack
GM: Nina
Players: Alyse, Nina
Synopsis: Nina was hired by her fixer (Tony Marchino lvl 2 Fixer) to show the door to a cyberdoc in the CAS Sector. The cyber doc has a mobile medical facility in the back of a semi-trailer. An ork rigger/bodyguard is his protection as well as 5 members of the Demons Gang. The mission is to (not kill the gangers: The Fixer works with them on occassion) neutralize the doctor… take what you want out of his clinic but rough him up good.. and torch his clinic; leaving him with nothing. A message to leave town. The doc has been snatching people, taking out their cyberware and leaving them on the side of the road.. re-installing the ware in others for a nice profit. He's drawing too much attention to the area and the shadows are not liking the light.
Nina hires Alyse to come along and to be her medical advisor on what gear is most valuable in the mobile clinic and the two set to tracking down the doctor.
A full day is wasted searching for the rig but in the end they discover it hidden in a warehouse (use of +sheet contacts of Alyse located the warehouse owned by the cyber doc). Recon of the warehouse makes the ladies decide to wait until the truck is on the move (too much security at the warehouse).
After nightfall… the truck is on the move and the ladies track it down.
Nina takes pigeon form (Shapcechange, Mindlink) and Alyse dresses up in her security armor and uses Levitate (and Imp. Invis). Alyse's stunball takes out most of the gang and Pigeon-Nina stunbolts the one that resisted. Alyse buffs herself up with magic and tries to sneak up on Semi-Cab.. she grabs the door (ZAP, 10S: takes light stun), the vehicle starts up. Vehicle races forward, Alyse casts powerbolt on the door..no damage. Nina calls air elemental, Alyse casts Levitate, turret pops out of bottom of trailer. Nina commands elemental to materialize inside the truck cab and noxious_breath the rigger. Rigger gives Alyse 2 burst shots (Alyse takes +4 boxes physical damage).
The rigger pulls away, Alyse returns to Nina and Nina uses the Heal spell and fixes her up competely (minus 1 box of stun Alyse took previous from electrical zap).
Air Elemental knocks out Rigger.
Doctor climbs into fron of Semi-Rig and drives on. Alyse uses Powerbolt to break rig/trailer linkage/coupling and trailer falls off the rig. The doctor is calling for help. Demons.. and a Fixer to send a quick-response Shadowrunner team to protect himself. Nina and Alyse leave the doctor alone as Nina (bird form) watches the rig in case the doctor comes out and Alyse pilfers the inside of the clinic for the best gear.
After 4 mintues 6 Demon gangers show up and Nina stunballs and then stunbolts them. The doctor has had enough and he takes off in the semi rig; leaving behind his clinic to save himself.
Otto shows up and Alyse and Otto load up the gear… the group sells the medical stuff through Nina's fixer and claim a bit of profit for their efforts and hopefully have convinced the cyberdoc to leave town.

Date: 04-13-2072


---—> Text Message to Witch-Doctor from Ni <---—-

Doc, You know that tax-free opportunity I told you that might be coming up? It's here if you want to meet to discuss it and see if you want to commit to it. If you do, please meet me at the alley behind Tony's Taco's three blocks East of Falstaff's in an hour. The job will require your medical expertise and knowledge of prioritizing equipment. thanks%RNi


Alyse is familer enough with Falstaffs, she used to go there all the time when she helped patch up the enforcers of a certain lawyer-slash-arms dealer. She knows it well enough to know she probably shouldn't drive her porche out there. She's almost late, almost, but only because she'd had to catch the bus over. Argos had been out on his bike, making it 'unborrowable'.

Arriving she's wearing her black jacket and jeans, a dark figure were it not for her skin and the gold of her hair. She steps into the alley, but only after astrally peeking to see who or what might be waiting. It doesn't take much to steal a phone.

** GM Nina **
Can you please roll assensing as well as normal perception for the mundane world?

«Auto-Judge[]» Alyse (#10658) rolls Intelligence for "Assense":
1 1 2 2 5 7 8
«Auto-Judge[]» Alyse (#10658) rolls Intelligence for "Thermo (glasses) and Lowlight (Elf natural). Vis mag 3 (Glasses)":
1 4 4 4 9 10 10

** GM Nina **
Alyse can spot Nina's familiar aura down the alley standing beside a dumpster and leaning against the block wall of the back of Tony's Tacos. She's alone in the alley.
In the mundane world, it can be seen that the security camera over the back door of the taco shop has a black garbage bag pulled tight around it.

Simple, but effective. Smiling to herself Alyse steps out into the allyway that little more confident that it is Nina in the alley and thus she won't have to shoot someone. Yes, she'd go for a gun first if there was time.

Assuming she spots the other woman physically in rounding the corners she offers a wave and steps closer.

Nina indeed is all in the norm, her thick armoed jacket on and learning against the wall. As Alyse comes around and greets her she nudges off the wall and faces Alyse with a big smile and waits until she gets more near before offering quietly, "Mindlink okay with you to keep things private?"


«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) has the Spell Mindlink with the following information:
------> Spell for Nina (#6503) <-----
Spell Name: Mindlink
Force: 1
Spell Type: Detection
Target: 4(V)
Drain Code: S


Alyse blinks a little at the request, still getting used to the idea of mind communication rather then simply domination. Still she nods and taps her forehead gently. She does however idly wonder why they'd meet here, if they weren't going to be talking out loud, but perhaps there's more to it…and she just doesn't like back-alleys

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls Sorcery vs TN 4 for "Mindlink vs TN 4 (only 1 success needed)":
1 1 2 4 5 10 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls Willpower + Sorcery Pool: 6 vs TN 2 for "2S Drain":
1 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 4 8 10 = 11 Successes

Nina's Mindlink, "Nina makes a motion with a soft sweeping of her hand towards Alyse, her hand held down near her own waist and the familiar co-joining of minds (vulcan mind-meld) is formed.
Nina offers, "When I lived in Detroit I did healing mostly but some other minor things for a family organization. (emotions reveal that 'family' is likely organized crime)… When I needed to leave town and come out here the guy I worked with had his brother out here in Denver and his brother sends work my way on occassion, helps me find gear and equipment. I'm not some sort of hit-man for the mafia mind you, the jobs have been very standard and typical tax-free work. It's just that I wanted to be upfront on where the man is coming form that is handing me this opportunity.""

Alyse 'listens' through the link, her own mind revealing little at this point. If she'd had thoughts of Nina being a hitter, she'd said nothing, but then she holds no illusions that some of the people she's treated are not nice people. The 'emotion' of waving away that concern comes through before the actual deliberate responce.

Alyse's Mindlink, ""This will not be an issue, continue." Alyse's emotions might seem a little foggy to read plainly, but then the woman is intelligent and has some skill with her centering, so she's not much of an open book."

Nina's Mindlink,
Nina nods and continues the briefing, "The owner of Tony's tacos has connections with my Fixer so has let us use this place and let me put the bag over the camera to block the view; the place is as safe as anywhere I guess." Feelings of standard city/street/shadow paranoid wash over the comment.
Nina adds further over the link, "There is a traveling cyberdoc here in the CAS sector that works out of his semi truck. He's got an ork bodyguard that is the driver; not a rigger, but wired up so he's fast and good with a shotgun. The doc freelances for several organizations because he does good work, has access to top rate gear and works for a reasonable price. Problem is he's gotten into body snatching and cyber removal by force; leaving the poor slots out on the street once their stable. At least he's just not outright killing the people that he's snatching. A gang though is the complication. Between 3-5 gangers always shadow his semi-clinic to provide protection for it and these gangers are also associates of my family-friend. So we're asked not to harm the gangers."
Nina tosses out a lot of info and details that perhaps a 'close to the vest' Johnson might hold back, "The job is to get into the semi-truck, snatch his hardware fast and get out. Requesting your skills specifically because you may know what equipment has the most value and we can make it the most efficient snatch and grab possible. The event is designed to send a sign to the cyberdoc that it might be a good time to move on to a new city because his techniques of snatch/slice are brining attention to the shadow community. While he seems nice enough not to just kill this vicitims, he's also leaving a trail of people going to the law to file charges about waking up with obvious surgery and cyber missing; the stuff street urban legends are made of. Now my Fix doesn't care if we kill him or not, but he'd like us to leave the gangers living."

** GM Nina **
Clarrification: Cyber/Bio and/or medical equipment/assets is the snatch request.

Alyse's Mindlink, "Define…don't harm. I assume this isn't a case of paying them a call or a bribe to look the other way? We can do non-leathal and still defend ourselves if need be." A pause and she continues. "One other issue might be that the larger the gears value, the larger it's build might be.""

Nina's Mindlink, "The instructions I were given were… Ni.. if you kill the gangers you're killing people that work for me sometimes, please try and keep from screwing up my inventory. (Emotion: chuckling) I don't know how much time we will have to snatch stuff and get out of their either, I guess that depends on how we arrange an ambush or arrange a meet so we can attempt to dictate the conditions. But if we want to go the route of a full cleanout… maybe we can contact a smuggler contact of mine that has vehicles and can transport what we pull out of the rig. That what you're thinking? Two ladies like ourselves having plenty of stuff to move.. but no way to move it?"

Alyse shakes her head, a physical responce she can't help before the mindlink continues.

Alyse's Mindlink, "I can move things with my levitation, but it gets a bit difficult when there's multiple things or they're over 100 kilos. We could always take the car…but the other option to send a message might just be to break anything we can't carry with us."

Nina's Mindlink, "I like your second option idea. We use what you know to take what is most valuable, either you keep the gear or we fence it through my contact for credsticks… what we can't bring with us we torch. That way we don't have to bring in another person that might turn on us.. though I'd hope that wouldn't happen.. less hands in the pot is less complications. My Fix in the family that contacted me is looking to send the message.. not get the any gear so whatever we snatch we can keep. I've got no need for any medical things like that; but you might; that's why I wanted to call you."

Alyse's Mindlink, "I thank you for thinking of me…but yeah, keep it simple and just get paid tends to be a good motto. We'll grab what might be useful if we see it…and blow the rest to hell if we need to.""

Alyse shifts akwardly where she stands. Having a whole meeting/Brief in her head is certainly a new one after all. But it's rathre secure…she'll have to get the hang of this spell.

Nina's Mindlink, "There isn't a time limit on this one but I'm sure the sooner it gets taken care of the better if will be for everyone.. well.. not for the cyberdoc.. but for my Fix and for the people the doc is ripping cyber out of. I have an email contact for the doctor and photos of his semi-rig, his ork driver/bodyguard and info on the gang too."

"If his driver favors a shotgun…lets try and make sure we're not getting too close unless we know it's clear. I'm a decent shot, but i'm not as fast as someone cybered up, so we need a to take everything that's going to make it go better for us we can get.

Nina's Mindlink,
Nina pulls out her pocsec and shows video/pics of the rig, the ork driver and members of the "Demons", painted in red/black as well as facepaint and fact tattoos of red and black. A gang with no real designated turf that takes cybered and non-cybered members of all races(metaraces) and number in the 100's.. a real established gang.
Nina lets Alyse look at the data as she continues the think-link, "I don't have any info on if there is magical coverage but it wouldn't surprise me if there is a ward on the trailer. A doc like that can afford that extra layer of protection I think. If he can.. maybe his agreement also calls for… if the ward is breached you send elementals or something to help me. I don't know. There's a lot of wildcards when you deal with someone that had income to provide security properly."

** GM Nina **
+theme gangs demons

Alyse's Mindlink, "I suppose we won't know until we see for ourselves (Emotion:Ripple of caution and slight concern) Best thing we can do is track the bastard down first, after all I don't exactly like the idea of rippers like that running free, but we have to find him before we can do anything about him."

Nina's Mindlink, " but I'd rather not make contact unless we have to. A completely unsuspecting target is easier to deal with than someone that's on edge meeting an unkown."

Nina's Mindlink, "I agree, we have a general area he moves in. When surgery is going on I think they stop somewhere and are not moving but they also try and move around so they can pick up on people following them and so the local law doesn't get too suspicious. We can probably find them easy enough just by patrolling the area of the city here in the CAS sector. Or we can use the email to set up a meeting; but I'd rather not make contact unless we have to. A completely unsuspecting target is easier to deal with than someone that's on edge meeting an unkown."

Alyse's Mindlink, "And neither of us have the sort of ware to play bait…I assume. Perhaps if we had something of his we could track him via ritual…or otherwise we just have to search for the vehicle that matches the description with wards on it, right? It's a simple idea, but it's a suggestion to get us going."

Nina's Mindlink, "I don't have any item of his for a ritual. What *is* working for us though is that his vehicle is a huge semi-truck and likely the blaring mufflers of several motorcycles within pistol range protecting it. A bit of a beacon if you know what you're looking for," she grins.
Nina considers further, "I really need to get myself a vehicle some day soon. Nothing fancy; maybe a Land Rover.. I'm tired of mooching off my friends for a ride and taking the bus everywhere."

** GM Nina **
A rucus of a nearby alley-cat going after a rat disrupts the alley meeting a moment and the chase heads off and down the allway away from the ladies.

Alyse's Mindlink, "I have a car…but someone might notice it following them. Or hell, gang types might see the porche as a big fat bullseye. I can ride a bike semi-decent, but I don't have one of my own…"

Nina's Mindlink, "If I get some of the cut of the profit.. if anything gets moved into nuyen.. maybe I can pick up some wheels then… but that's not here and now. You in? You wanna help me with this job?"

A simple responce, but the important one none the less.

Alyse's Mindlink, "Count me in."

Nina's Mindlink, "Fantastic."
Nina knocks twice on the back door of the taco shop and then starts leading the way with Alyse down the alley, "We have five minutes before they come out and remove the bag from the camera….. So… what do we do first?"

Nina's Mindlink, "Oh.. Just thought; I could take bird form and just fly around looking for it if you want. Report back if I find it? That's just one idea; you might have something better."

Alyse nods and steps into stride, following the other woman and trying to keep responding with her mind rather then answering out loud as normal habit would be.

Alyse's Mindlink, "A bird is certainly less suspicious then a human being, although hopefully they wouldn't have anyone who could percieve me astrally. Still, perhaps you should try that while I put a call in to a friend of mine."

«Plot» Alyse is wanting to put a call in to her talismonger to see if anyone ordered a ward or such for either trucks or a medical environment that they're aware of.

Nina's Mindlink, "That works for me. If you could watch my clothes and such while I start searching. We need to find a place that won't attracked attention and a place when I return where being naked won't get us jumped or me on some perverts personal collection of video chips."

«Auto-Judge[]» Alyse (#10658) has the Contact Mythic with the following information:
----—> Contact for Alyse (#10658) <----—-
Contact Name: Mythic
Level: 1
Type: talismonger
GM Note: Secretive as anything 'Mythic' is Alyse's source for all things magical. She's never actually seen his or her face, but still results are results.


** GM Nina **
Mythic (Alyse's Lvl 1 Talismonger Contact) says that she can look into it. 3,000 =y= for immediately jumping on task, 1,000 =y= if she can wait a day.

Alyse's Mindlink, "How about we cheat a little? I could offer you invisibility while you change? (Smaller 'voice:' So I guess that answers that question about shifting shape)"

** GM Nina **
Mythic accepts the deal and will get back with Alyse when she gets the data.

Nina and Alyse reach an intersection in the alley where a cross/alley heads left and right and Nina leads to way to the left between an apartment building and an old warehouse… an old metal switch-back fire escape leads up to the roof of the apartment building and it seems as if Nina is heading in that direction.

Nina's Mindlink, "That would be wonderful, thank you. I won't need it until I return from my search.. thanks Doc."

Alyse follows, checking the message on her phone and relaying everything she's seeing/sending almost unintentionally. Taking a deep breath to prepare herself Alyse readies the 'modesty's sake' invisibility spell in her mind while they head up to the roof.

Nina climbs up onto the fire escape and they spend the next two minutes heading up the stairs.. back forth.. back forth.. back forth. Some of the window ledges have items on them, plants and the like (most look dead), one cat sits in one window and watches the ladies walking past… some laundry is strung up on a wire the ladies have to walk around on one floor…

After eight floors, the two ladies reach the rooftop.

** GM Nina **
A rooftop access is in the center of the roof, a door on a small building where stairs lead downward into the building. There is a 2 foot rise around the entire rooftop that is a knee-high wall. The roof is covered in black tar/patches.
It appears as if some homeless people on occassion bed down here at night.

Once on the roof, Nina removes her jacket and folds it up and places it in a place where there isn't a rooftop slime puddle and then she puts her satchel on it and starts taking off her clothes.

Alyse doesn't stare, but she doesn't pale up and look away like some nervous teen either. All professional…or maybe she's just got her mind elsewhere. Either way she's simply waiting for Nina to be ready, since it's hard to undress when you can't see yourself.

Nina disrobes, folding up her pants and laying them on her satchel, then her shirt, followed by her bra and then her underware. The last, she turns around out of simple modesty.. of sorts (if you can be modest while getting naked in front of someone).

«Auto-Judge[]» Alyse (#10658) rolls Sorcery + Sorcery Pool: 3 vs TN 4 for "Invis, for modesty's sake.":
1 1 1 2 2 2 2 3 3 4 5 = 2 Successes
----------—[ Shadowrun Denver ]-
====================> Spell Catalog Listing: Shapechange <=====================
Spell Name: Shapechange
Category: Manipulation/Transformation
Target Number: B
Drain Code: +1M
Type: Physical
Duration: Sustained
-----> Spell Description <-----
Shapechange changes a voluntary target into a normal critter, chosen by the caster. The Threshold is equal to half the target's Body plus the difference between the critter's and the target's unaugmented Body Attributes. (This difference cannot exceed the spell's Force.) For example, shapechanging a Body 3 human into a Body 8 tiger requires the spellcaster to beat a Threshold of 6(3/2) = 1, 1 + (8 - 3). Use the critter statistics given on p. 19 of Critters. If the critter form being taken has an Armor Rating, add the armor to Body for determining the Threshold.
A shapechanged character uses the critter's physical Attributes and their own mental Attributes, calculating Reaction and Combat Pool normally. Shapechanged characters do not receive any extra Initiative dice (even if the critter does), but they do get the critter's Reach bonus, if any. At the gamemaster's discretion, physical attacks by a shapechanged character may be treated as attacks with hand razors or spurs to reflect claws and teeth.
The Shapechange spell does not transform clothing or equipment, which may be ripped or destroyed during the change. Cyberware, paid for with Essence, is transformed into the critter form but cannot be used in that form. Shapechanged characters may cast spells and conjure, but they cannot speak and are otherwise limited by the critter's form.
Transform is a variant of Shapechange that can be used on involuntary targets.


«Auto-Judge[]» Alyse (#10658) rolls Willpower + 4 vs TN 3 for "M Drain":
1 1 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 8 = 5 Successes
«Plot» Alyse says, "Soaked. Oh and as you can tell by the TN that's force 4."

----------—[ Shadowrun Denver ]-
=====================> Character Sheet for Nina (#6503) <======================
-------> Foci <------——
Name Type Rtg. BA Affecting:
Bead SUSTAINING 4 BA Shapechange


«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls Sorcery + Sorcery Pool: 2 vs TN 3 for "F3 Shapechange vs TN 3 (Nina's Body) Need 3 threshhold successes to succed(1/2 Nina's body, + difference between her body and creature/bird) - Spell Sustained in Sustaining Foci.":
1 1 2 3 3 5 8 9 = 5 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls Willpower + Sorcery Pool: 4 vs TN 3 for "3M Drain":
1 1 3 3 3 4 5 7 7 10 = 8 Successes

Alyse focuses her attention on Nina…but not in a creepy way. Or, at least not if you don't concider magic creepy. Instead she focuses her power and her will, magic wrapping around Nina to hide her change.

Nina starts to loosen the adjustable leather cord on her left wrist where her ivory beads (Sustaining foci) are strung and that's when her arm vanishes… wowa.. neat. she pulls the bracelet off and then by feel adjusts it to the right size. Her mindlink is still being sustained in one of the sustaining foci beads as she works the mana around her to shift her physical form into that of a common piegon while funneling the energies through her another bead (sustaining foci) on the bracelet. As she does this; she holds the bracelet above her head with both hands. The shifting comes swiftly and her arms turn into wings as she's falling downward; her head looking skyward. The bracelet is dropped over her upward facing face… beak now.. and it falls around her neck before she starts flapping her arms… wings now and lands on the rooftop with a flutter.

** Nina Pigeon **
Looks up to Alyse and coos.

Nina's Mindlink, "Okay.. I'm off now.. wish me luck."

Alyse gives no proper 'responce', but the hint of amazement mixed with the odd concern creeps through the link. She's wondering what it'd be like, but certain she'd prefer her own type of flight anyway.

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls Intelligence vs TN 6 for "Nina searching for cyberdoc trailer (base time 4 hours, large vehicle, gangers on motorcycles providing scurity, general area of vehicle already known: 6 is an arbitrary number that seems feasible for a 4 hour search).":
1 1 3 3 3 5 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 2 for "Rolling 2 dice (Add numbers together = Hours it takes Mirage to get Alyse data).":
1 3

Alyse 's time is less eventful. 4 Hours is a fair while to be sitting around waiting for things to happen, but Alyse is a patient sort. Her pocsec out she's writing up a little list of gear and waiting for her contact to get back to her…one might swear she did take a moment to play a bit of tetris though.

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 1 for "Roll Result: 1 (Evil GM mis-information) 2 (no information at all) 3 (possible useful information with more work needed) 4 (useful info but vague) 5 (Has the answer that will help Alyse nicely) 6 (Has the answer and bonus material)":
2

** GM Nina **
At around the four hour mark Mythic contacts Alyse with-> Sorry.. you can keep that 1,000 =y= I charged you. I couldn't find out anything worth taking your money. My contact that would know took a bullet and is a clinic right now… bah.

«OOC» Alyse says, "I could call my doc contact to see if he's come across any 'survivors', especially recent ones, who'd been ripped by this guy."
*OOC* Nina says, "cool.. go ahead.. I'll delay Nina's return.. this can be in the 4 hour window."

«Auto-Judge[]» Alyse (#10658) has the Contact Christopher with the following information:
----—> Contact for Alyse (#10658) <----—-
Contact Name: Christopher
Level: 1
Type: street doc
GM Note: A fellow student from med school, this human is able to offer advice and aid when she's unable. Her offical 'second opinion'.


«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 1 for "Christopher (Alyse Street Doc Contact) 1-2 no info, 3-4 General Info, 5-6 Useful Data":
7
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 2 for "Add 2 dice together for # hours for Christopher to get back with Alyse.":
2 3

** Nina Pigeon **
Nina returns in about four hours from her departure and she lands with a flutter of her wings… Is that Nina? Wait.. oh yes, that braclet/necklace is around it's neck.

*OOC* Nina says, "Okay on the dashing soon."

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls Sorcery vs TN 4 for "Mindlink TN 4 (1 success needed)":
1 1 1 1 5 16 = 2 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls Willpower + Sorcery Pool: 6 vs TN 2 for "2S Drain":
2 2 3 3 3 3 4 4 5 5 9 9 = 12 Successes

After landing, the bird looks into Alyes' eyes… these are not the droids you are looking for…. Oh wait.. Nina's mind again…

Nina's Mindlink, "You'd think finding a big semi truck with gangers around it would be easy right? Maybe they have a warehouse or something where they hide out sometimes? I needed a break though, something to drink and eat. I picked up some fries outside a cafe but.. damn.. the other pigeons are competative."

------> Nina's PrP <-------
Nina's Plot Log has now stopped.
-----> Fri Apr 13 12:21:02 2072 <------

Nina - Thursday, April 19, 2012, 6:39 AM


** 6 day gap before we could get back together again **

------> Nina's PrP <-------
Nina's Plot Log has now started.
This PrP Involves: Alyse, Naomi
-----> Thu Apr 19 08:27:23 2072 <------

** GM Nina **
Last we left our adventurers, Nina was in a Pigeon (Shapechange Form).. had spent 4 hours scouting around looking for the cyberdoc's semi truck (go-gangers protecting it) and was unable to find it. While gone, Alyse contacted someone for help… just before Nina's return Alyse got a response back that her contact can't find out any useful info. Alyse contacted another person (Christopher) and he's checking into it (he will get back with useful info in 5 hours)…. Nina is just returning to the rooftop now.

Alyse gives a little laugh at the comment, something odd perhaps to what anyone might see. Crossing her arms and checking her phone she shakes her head and sighs. "Yeah. You'd think it'd be easier to find something like this, wouldn't you?"

** Nina Pigeon **
Nina wanders about pecking at bits on the rooftop and sipping out of puddles, . o 0 (I'm not much of a detective; this might take a while.)

** GM Nina **
After a half hours rest.. Nina heads back out.

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls Intelligence vs TN 8 for "Nina searching for elusive semi-truck in known area.":
2 2 3 3 5 5 = 0 Successes

** GM Nina **
While Nina is gone… just about the time she's supposed to be returning.. Alyse gets word back from Christopher….

** GM Nina **
Christopher shares:
(Address): Warehouse/Home base of the Cyberdoc.
Cyberdoc: Winchester Smith (Human male, mid 30's, mind enhancing cyber and bio- no combat ware)
Driver: Sal McCracker (Ork male, mid 20's, smartlink, reflexes, combat oriented)
Gangers: Demons (Pertenent +info gang file data here) 5 members on protection detail.
Facility: Semi truck is a complete cyber/bio facility.
Shipments: Recently Winchester received a high-end scanner and cyber assist processor (made up somthing cool sounding for valuable stuff in his trailer).

Alyse nods and messages her thanks back to her fellow doctor, adding a comment about a bottle of wine next time he's somewhere more civilized. Waiting for Bird-girl to return she mulls over what she's got in front of her. "Not going to be an easy day."
Huh? (Type "help" for help.)

** Nina Pigeon **
Nina flaps back about fifteen minutes after Christopher's info. She lands and shakes her head and then works the bracelet up and off her neck until it hits the floor. She then picks it up in her beak and waddles over to her clothing and then *bamfs* back into naked girl and starts getting dressed.

Nina looks tired and worn out, "They gotta be inside a warehouse or something…" dejected.

Alyse nods and waits for the other woman to dress before she hands over the pocsec, letting Nina read it for herself. Letting the info be worked through the blonde elf is already organizing some alternative transport if she can manage it, after all her Porche is somewhat memorable. "We know where he hangs his hat. Question now is if we try to visit there…or try him when he's moving?"

Nina reads over the data with a hmmmm, "Home bases usually have more secrity and are prepared. They sleep there so they have to feel confident. Could be to our advantage if we can get past the security and they are relaxed. Also the bodyguard might not be there if the doc isn't in transport… hard telling. The gangers too.. they might not be on duty if the doc is at his warehouse. I can see pros and cons for both. Out and about we might have to deal with a 'client' either being taken apart.. or put together. I don't like the idea of a… well.. sort-of innocent in the middle of surgery dying when this goes down. I don't know.. what do you think?"

"Best bet is to know the cards." Alyse says and takes her pocsec back. "We've got a where, which means we have somewhere to scope out. Between us we can find out how the security is. If it works out, we'll make a move. If it's too much, we back away and try the truck itself."

Nina nods at the agreement as she shoulders her satchel, "I could really use a few hours sleep now.. flying around is exhausting. Do we want to meet up again soon to check out the warehouse or just press on now?"

Alyse pats the other woman on the shoulder. "We'll get some gear, give you some time to rest up, and i'll meet you in about 2 hours? That should have us ready to go." Demons are nasty buggers, Alyse is going to want her armor and weapons.

Nina upnods and heads towards the fire escape, "I'll grab a couple hours rest at home; it's quite nearby,… and see you in two hours. Meet at the warehouse address across the street and half a block east?"

Alyse agrees and the pair are off to their own homes to rest, pack and prepare!

** GM Nina **
Time passes ~`~`~`~`~`~`~

Nina finds herself at the meet location, outside a motorcycle shop across the street from the warehouse address and 1/2 block East at the time agreed.

** GM Nina **
IC Time: 8:47 pm
Streetlights are the main sorce of light now, the moon is behind clouds.

Alyse returns, dressed up for a 'night on the town' Shadowrunner style. Her jacket is worn for the moment, but only to hidee the body-hugging armor suit. When she meets up with the other woman she gives a wave, a duffle bag slung over one shoulder and her hair tied back and kept in place with her usual pins.

Nina upnods to Alyse as she joins up, "Do we want one of us to astral recon first? Gather data and then decide what to do after that?"

** GM Nina **
Please roll perception

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls Intelligence for "Mundane perception of target warehouse (street side)":
2 3 3 4 5 5
«Auto-Judge[]» Alyse (#10658) rolls Intelligence for "Natural Low-light. Thermo and mag.3 (glasses)":
1 1 2 3 4 7 10
Alyse nods. "Sounds like a plan. Are you comfortable doing so, or would you prefer I went while you watched over us?"

** GM Nina **
Alyse notes above the large semi-truck sized rollup metal door at the street front of the target warehouse a panning/mounted video camera. At the personel sized access door is a maglock device on the door that includes a video screen/intercom.

Nina considers the astral recon, "I can do it if you want; either way is fine with me."

Alyse nods and digs into her bag, retrieving a set of binos (optical not digital) and peering about to see any obvious signs of life and/or security other then the camera.

** GM Nina **
Alyse notes at the roofline along the alley a possible sensor.. might be a motion sensor grid on the rooftop. Of course.. the sensors would be sensitivity set not to alarm on birds all day/night. But it's good to know they are there. Panning video, video/intercom maglocks… motion sensors.

** GM Nina **
Imp. Invis will work against Passive Infrared sensors. But will not work if they are ultrasound or microwave sensors.

Nina looks up the street to what she can see with the light of the street lamps and then down the other way, "There is a MoonBucks coffee shop down on the corner. I'll go into the restroom stall and project from there.. that work?"

Alyse nods and taps her ear. "Got a radio for when you get back, or am I standing here holding the fort?" she asks the other woman.

Nina grins wide, 'I'll slip on my tac-comm and head down there myself.. I'll be back soon."

Nina heads on down the road to MoonBucks and back to the restroom, locks herself in the restroom stall and then astrally projects.

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls Intelligence vs TN 4 for "Astral perception/assensing and the like on patrol.":
1 1 2 2 2 3 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls Intelligence vs TN 4 for "Astral perception/assensing and the like on patrol.(1/6 KP)":
1 2 3 3 3 4 = 1 Success

After about five minutes, Nina returns to her body to report.

Commlink-Ni> Nina says, "There is a ward on the trailer itself and a ward on living quarters inside the warehouse. I didn't see any people in there so they must be inside the ward."

Commlink-Witch-Doctor> Alyse says, "Gotcha. Come on back here and we'll see how we're getting inside…"
Commlink-Ni> Nina says, "roger"

Nina stands up, flushes the toilet and then washes her hands and heads out… back to Alyse and meets up with her again.

Alyse points out the sensors as she speaks. "You might be able to get past them in your bird form, but there's no way i'm levitating my way up there. The locks I might be able to blast apart, but if they're listening up they might notice. The ward's complicate things…but they're not all that suprising.

Nina keeps her voice down as she leans up against the motorcycle shop they are hanging around doing their recon, "Any breaching of that ward and their mag on-hire will be alerted. Are you thinking we want to make our move here at the warehouse? Anything we do we want to hide our faces; videos have a way of showing up at the worst times down the road."

Alyse nods, running a finger over her lips in thought before she sighs. "It may be best to simply watch and wait, follow the truck…and hope he grabs noone in between." Alyse says and digs to hand over her binos. "We'll have to find somewhere to watch from though…Where we won't be seen."

Nina considers the idea and nods, looking happy that they're not attacking the fortress. She glances up and down the road, "You know.. I've got this SUV in the works I'm buying. I get it until morning when the shop opens up though. That can be a place we can watch from after I get it. Until then.. we sort of stick out like a sore thumb if we hang out here on the sidewalk too long."

Alyse nods and streches out once more, a bit of a habit she's gotten into doing before using larger magics. "I'll help with the watchers, split the difference…"

Nina seems pleased by the volunteering, "Perfect… I'll set one on the roller door to alert that it's opening, you can take the one that tracks the truck.. that work?"

Nina prepares as she shifts her vision into the mirrored world and concentrates to call forth a watcher spirit to help her out.

** GM Nina **
BG count: 1

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls Conjuring vs TN 3 for "Conjuring F2 Watcher Spirit +1 TN due to BG Count":
1 2 2 3 4 4 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls Willpower vs TN 5 for "Rolling to resist 5L Drain":
1 1 5 5 11 11 = 4 Successes

«Plot» Nina says, "Nina conjures 1 F2 watcher with 3 hours service, no drain."

«Auto-Judge[]» Alyse (#10658) rolls Centering vs TN 2 for "centering away BG":
3 4 5 = 3 Successes

Nina calls forth her watcher spirit and gives it it's instructions about alerting her when the large roller door opens and she also shares about where she's going to be (inside her F6 ward in the back storage room of magic mc's talismonger shop).. When the watcher is about to.. expire.. it's instructed to come wake up Nina anyway. (will walk the 4 blocks to the warehouse and set out another watcher at that time and head back and get more sleep again).

«Auto-Judge[]» Alyse (#10658) rolls Conjuring vs TN 2:
1 3 3 4 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Alyse (#10658) rolls Willpower vs TN 4:
2 2 2 4 5 7 = 3 Successes

A similar setup, but Alyse's home is obviously different. It's been a while since Alyse has summoned a watcher, after all she'd been spending more time using fire spirits, but the little astrally glowing being is all to eager to do as it's told in that almost-cute way.

Nina waits for Alyse to get her watcher set and then offers, "I'm going to walk home and catch some sleep… I'll call you if anything happens."

Alyse nods and starts her own journey. She'll probably call for her partner or boyfriend to pick her up. Not that the journey is too far.

** GM Nina **
Back at their pads… resting.. perhaps asleep already, perhaps not…

** GM Nina **
2 hours pass.

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 2 vs TN 3 for "Nina's Watcher to notice roller door rising.":
5 5 = 2 Successes

Nina's watcher zips back to it's master to wake her up.

---—> Text Message to Witch-Doctor from Ni <---—-

Target on the move.. ugh.


** GM Nina **
Please roll Alyse's F2 watcher vs TN 3 to follow it's target.

«Auto-Judge[]» Alyse (#10658) rolls 2 vs TN 3 for "Alyse's watcher":
5 10 = 2 Successes

** GM Nina **
Alyse's Watcher latches on like a small dog to the mailman's leg.

After sending Alyse the text message, "Nina quickly gets her shoes on (having slept in her clothes) and notes that it's almost 11pm.

Nina - Saturday, April 21, 2012, 6:24 AM


------> Nina's PrP <-------
Nina's Plot Log has now started.
This PrP Involves: Alyse, Nina
-----> Sat Apr 21 08:12:40 2072 <------

** GM Nina **
Last we left our adventurers… Nina and Alyse had left a watcher each at the warehouse. Nina's was to come back and alert(wake her up) when the garage door opened. Alyse was to follow any vehicle that left the building.
Two hours after leaving… Nina is wakened by her Watcher. Nina sends Alyse a txt message that activity has happened at the warehouse…. so much for sleep.

** GM Nina **
Alyse's watcher made very good +rolls.. it is following the vehicle.

Sleep is for the weak…or at least those that don't run the shadows. Alyse's phone goes off and she sighs, rolling out of bed and quickly redressing in the gear she'd left close at hand. She txt's Nina back, feeling the pull of her spirit following, and goes to catch up with the other mage and her low-profile vehicle.

Nina slips out the back door of the storage room and fast-walks towards where she agreed to meet up with Alyse.

Arriving at the meet point Alyse gives a quick nod of greeting. "He's out and about, or at least the truck is. My watcher is following it for the moment…" she explains, unsure if Nina can sense as much or not.

Nina nods to Alyse after they meet up and she gets the update, "I supppose that makes sense.. hole up in your secure place in the day and do your secret illegal stuff at night… should'a thought of that I guess," she grins.

"Given his behavior, I'm not convinced we could guess his way of thinking." Alyse says and takes a breath. "If you can follow them as a bird, I'll try doing the 'superhero thing'." Alyse offers. She can't shapechange, but she can fly.

Nina nods, "Let's just be sure to keep a wide distance away from the borders, astral security is a bitch when they see flying magical birds and people… damn the laws and rules," she chuckles, "Okay.. I'm going head back to my place. It'll take about ten minutes to get there. If you'll come with me I can change there and you can shut the back door to where I live.. and we can take off from there. Does that work?"

"Sounds like a plan," Alyse nods and gestures for Nina to lead the way. Alyse had been there before, but that wasn't this late at night and on foot. Besides, it's a politeness thing!

Nina leads the way back to Magic Mc's, rounding down the back alley route as they get more near and then at the back door punching in the maglock code and going inside.
Once inside with Alyse, Nina pulls back the curtain that is her bedroom door and starts putting things on her cot as she starts to undress for the change, "You pretty sure your watcher still has the tail good?"

Nina works the mindlink spell first, sustaining it into the bracelet on her wrist.

----------—[ Shadowrun Denver ]-
======================> Spell Catalog Listing: Mindlink <======================
Spell Name: Mindlink
Category: Detection
Target Number: 4(V)
Drain Code: S
Type: Mana
Duration: Sustained
-----> Spell Description <-----
This spell allows two subjects to communicate through conversation, emotions, and mental images by psychic connection. They must be within line of sight.


«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls Sorcery vs TN 4 for "Mindlink F1 into sustaining foci, TN 4, 1 success needed.":
2 3 3 3 5 17 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls Willpower + Sorcery Pool: 6 vs TN 2 for "2S Drain":
1 1 1 4 4 4 5 5 5 5 8 10 = 9 Successes
«Queue System» Genesis (#696) just added a note to queue entry number 36 on Flashpoints.

** GM Nina **
Mindlink established, no drain.

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls Sorcery + Sorcery Pool: 3 vs TN 3 for "F2 Shapechange (TN Body 3) Threshhold (Nina's Body + (Nina's Body 3 - Crature body 1 = 2) 5 successes needed.":
1 2 2 3 3 3 5 5 16 = 6 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls Willpower + Sorcery Pool: 3 vs TN 2 for "2M Drain":
2 4 5 5 5 5 7 8 11 = 9 Successes

** GM Nina **
Shapechange into Pigeon successful, no drain.

With the mindlink established, Nina is careful to hold the bracelet just above her face as she's looking skyward.. her nose turning into a beak as she's falling the bracelet falls over her neck and she flaps her wings to land softly on the storage room floor in front of Alyse.

«Plot» Nina says, "Shapechange is also sustained in a sustaining foci."

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) has the Focus Bead with the following information:
------> Focus for Nina (#6503) <-----
Focus Alias: Bead
Force: 4
Focus Type: Sustaining
Spell: Shapechange
Active: No
Bonded: Yes


«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) has the Focus smallbead with the following information:
------> Focus for Nina (#6503) <-----
Focus Alias: smallbead
Force: 1
Focus Type: Sustaining
Spell: Mindlink
Active: No
Bonded: Yes


Alyse secures her bag around her shoulder while Nina does her change, one click of her glasses and then her helmet being in place the mage closes the door as the pigeon hops out, giving a little grin. It's a little cute in it's own way, although Alyse likes having her own hand and feet.

«Auto-Judge[]» Alyse (#10658) rolls Sorcery + 3 vs TN 4 for "Force 4 Levitate":
1 1 1 2 2 3 5 5 5 9 9 = 5 Successes

** Nina Pigeon **
Nina flaps up and lands on Alyse' shoulder.

«Auto-Judge[]» Alyse (#10658) rolls Willpower + 3 vs TN 4 for "Force 4 Levitate Drain (M)":
1 3 3 3 4 5 5 9 10 = 5 Successes

** GM Nina **
4 successes on levitate (limited by force of spell), no drain.

«Auto-Judge[]» Alyse (#10658) rolls Centering vs TN 2 for "Centering one point of drain (sustaining penalty) away":
2 2 4 = 3 Successes
«OOC» Alyse says, "In case i need to go invisible later :p"

Alyse smiles as Bird-Nina hops on her shoulders, gently taking off for slowly before she starts to pick up speed. Being the level initiate she is she can go rather fast, especially with her helmet on to protect her face, but she keeps pace with the pigeon-formed mage, if not flying a little higher.

** Nina Pigeon **
Nina flaps along, keeping Alyse in view as Alyse follows her link to her watcher spirit, closing in on their target.

Nina's Mindlink, "I don't think people realize how many homeless people their are out here."

You sense Alyse 's own feelings bubble, but remain mixed enough to be difficult to read. "I think in some ways it's more then they can imagine."

** GM Nina **
Behold! The Semi truck is parked in an empty parking lot behind a closed mini-mart. There are five motorcycles parked on the other side of the parking lot under a lamp post light as the group is smoking cigarettes and talking. At the semi-truck the truck windows are tinted black and can not be seen inside. Alyse's watcher spirit is sitting on a lamp post nearer the truck watching it… doing it's job perfectly.

** GM Nina **
Assensing roll please.

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls Intelligence for "Assensing":
1 2 2 2 3 4

** GM Nina **
Nina doesn't notice much worth mentioning in the mirror world.

«Auto-Judge[]» Alyse (#10658) rolls Intelligence for "Assensing!":
1 2 3 4 5 10 16

** GM Nina **
In the astral world as Alyse and Nina spot the Semi-Truck.. Alyse-> can see that the truck has a very dim shimmer on it.. an astral ward/barrier. It is partially concealed but small portions of the familiar barrier peak through to confirm it is there. It looks to be a Force 6 barrier.
Gangers: All non-awakened. One ganger appears to have cyber in him that reaches down his right arm on a thread (likely Smartlink) and a bit to his limbs (likey speed enhancements).

** GM Nina **
BG Count in area: 1

Alyse's Mindlink, "Truck definately has a ward on it. Looks like whomever laid it isn't here for the moment though…"

Nina's Mindlink, "Contract mage maybe? Paid to install and upkeep barriers?… might be a good way to make some money on the side… heeh"

** Nina Pigeon **
Nina glides down slowly and lands on a light pole away from the gangers (opposite side of the semi-truck).. her position still within LOS of Alyse.

«Auto-Judge[]» Alyse (#10658) rolls Sorcery + 3 vs TN 4 for "Improved invis 4":
1 1 1 1 1 2 3 5 5 7 10 = 4 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Alyse (#10658) rolls Willpower + 4 vs TN 3 for "Improved invis M drain":
2 2 2 3 3 4 4 5 9 9 = 7 Successes

«OOC» Alyse says, "TN for the spell actually should have been 5, but succs are the same"
*OOC* Nina says, "Oh yeah.. BG count"

** GM Nina **
Alyse-> 4 successes Imp. Invisibilty. No Drain.

Inhaling as she flies Alyse spreads her arms and simply seems to blur out of sight, vanishing in a way that's far smoother then ruth…or cheap ruthenium anyway. Still she's able to maintain contact with Nina, and Nina may track her through the astral.

Alyse's Mindlink, "Alright, we've got these guys out here and MAYBE the guy on the inside. None of them would know if we broke the ward, but the mage might be told to ring them, or even investigate…."

«Plot» Alyse also recalls and dismisses her watcher now that it's task is complete

Nina's Mindlink, "The windows of course are tinted. It looks though as if there is a passage from the drivers truck to the trailer behind it.. an accordian type crawl-way like they have at airports between the terminals and the planes… flexes for turns etc. *mental pause* I agree.. I think a mage on retainer like that basic charge would be to alert them immediately… more expensive contract would be to alert.. then come investigate astrally; then maybe use elementals or spirits as they deem fit within their contract… I still think it sounds interesting as a side biz. *chuckle thought*"

Alyse's Mindlink, "Well what's our next move? The protection here is dangerous…but we've probably gotta deal with them before we make too much noise."

Nina's Mindlink, "I dont' have Stunball down solid yet.. a couple more days study I think; but that would work perfect here. The gangers tend to cluster foolishly. You know Stunball?"

Alyse's Mindlink, "I've got it working…but it's not the most powerful version out there."

Nina's Mindlink, "Your call Doc. We can wait a couple days until I get the spell down solid.. I'm learning it at a rather high strength. Or you can give it a go now with what you have and trust gangers aren't nearly as strong-minded as we are… or we can come up with a plan C? *grin though*"

Alyse's Mindlink, "If we can set-down somewhere I can throw stuff through my binos from a large range without them seeing us. We can try stunball"

Nina's Mindlink, "That sounds good. I'll stay here.. and when you say you are casting your spell through the mindlink.. I'll also cast Stunbolt on the guy that looks like their leader.. just to be sure… that work?"

Alyse's Mindlink, "That makes sense…give me a moment to set down."

Nina's Mindlink, "Roger Doc"

** GM Nina **
Ganger's Willpowers: 3

Alyse floats her way over to a nearby building, looking to keep the best angle she can before she touches down and drops her levitation. Still invisible she digs into her bag for her binos

«Plot» Alyse will release her spells immediately before throwing stunball

«Auto-Judge[]» Alyse (#10658) rolls Sorcery + 3 vs TN 3 for "Stunball F5!":
2 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 = 8 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Alyse (#10658) rolls Willpower + 4 vs TN 3 for "Stunball F5 S drain":
1 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 4 9 = 9 Successes

Alyse's Mindlink, "Now!"

** GM Nina **
Resolving Alyse' Stunball first.

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 3 + 2 vs TN 5 for "Leader rolling Willpower (3) vs F5 Stunball (Moderate - 8 successes) +2 dice from KP (2/3 KP)":
1 3 3 7 10 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 3 + 2 - 2 vs TN 5 for "Leader rolling Willpower (3) vs F5 Stunball (Moderate - 8 successes) +2 dice from KP (3/3 KP)":
2 3 5 = 1 Success

** GM Nina **
Leader Ganger: 8 succeses from Alyse - Leaders 3 succeses = 5 net successes.. Moderate Stun stages up to Deadly stun.

** GM Nina **
Lead Ganger goes down.

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 3 + 2 vs TN 5 for "Ganger1 rolling Willpower (3) vs F5 Stunball (Moderate - 8 successes) +2 dice from KP (2/3 KP)":
1 3 5 5 5 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 3 + 2 - 3 vs TN 5 for "Ganger1 rolling Willpower (3) vs F5 Stunball (Moderate - 8 successes) +2 dice from KP (3/3 KP)":
4 10 = 1 Success

** GM Nina **
Ganger 1: 8 succeses from Alyse - Ganger 1 4 successes = 4 net successes.. Moderate Stun becomes Deadly stun.

** GM Nina **
Ganger 1 goes down.

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 3 + 2 vs TN 5 for "Ganger2 rolling Willpower (3) vs F5 Stunball (Moderate - 8 successes) +2 dice from KP (2/3 KP)":
3 5 5 5 7 = 4 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 3 + 2 - 4 vs TN 5 for "Ganger2 rolling Willpower (3) vs F5 Stunball (Moderate - 8 successes) +2 dice from KP (3/3 KP)":
5 = 1 Success

** GM Nina **
Ganger 2: 8 succeses from Alyse - Ganger 2 5 successes = 3 net successes.. Moderate Stun becomes Serious Stun.

** GM Nina **
Ganger 2 is woozie.

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 3 + 2 vs TN 5 for "Ganger3 rolling Willpower (3) vs F5 Stunball (Moderate - 8 successes) +2 dice from KP (2/3 KP)":
2 3 4 4 10 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 3 + 2 - 1 vs TN 5 for "Ganger3 rolling Willpower (3) vs F5 Stunball (Moderate - 8 successes) +2 dice from KP (3/3 KP)":
1 4 5 22 = 2 Successes

** GM Nina **
Ganger 3: 8 succeses from Alyse - Ganger 3 3 successes = 5 net successes.. Moderate Stun becomes Deadly Stun.

** GM Nina **
Ganger 3 goes down.

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 3 + 2 vs TN 5 for "Ganger4 rolling Willpower (3) vs F5 Stunball (Moderate - 8 successes) +2 dice from KP (2/3 KP)":
2 2 3 3 4 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 3 + 2 vs TN 5 for "Ganger4 rolling Willpower (3) vs F5 Stunball (Moderate - 8 successes) +2 dice from KP (3/3 KP)":
2 4 4 5 5 = 2 Successes

** GM Nina **
Ganger 4: 8 succeses from Alyse - Ganger 4 2 successes = 6 net successes.. Moderate Stun becomes Deadly Stun.

** GM Nina **
Ganger 4 goes down.

*OOC* Nina says, "You go ahead and pose.. and the gangers falling also.. only one ganger standing.. then Nina will act."

Alyse takes a deep breath, focusing through the lenses of her binos on the group. Not that she really needs them at this distance. Lowering the device back down she drops her spell and strikes. There's no flash of power like some other spells. It would simply seem to one who could see it that Alyse appears, her hand extended, and in the same moment all but one ganger fall like puppets with their strings cut, the remaining one wobbling quite a bit.

Nina gets the go from Alyse and starts to pull the mana around her for a stunbolt at the leader… but then the leader falls with three of his guys and only one remains. Nina shifts a 1/2 second pause and directs her stunbolt at the standing ganger.

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls Sorcery + Sorcery Pool: 3 vs TN 4 for "F6 Moderate Stunbolt vs TN 3 (willpower of ganger) + 1 BG Count.":
2 2 2 2 3 3 8 9 9 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls Willpower + Sorcery Pool: 3 vs TN 2 for "2M Drain":
1 1 1 2 2 2 3 3 4 = 6 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 3 vs TN 9 for "Ganger remaining at Serious (+3 injury mods) rolling vs F6 stunbolt +3 TN = TN 9.. 3 successes coming at him.":
4 5 5 = 0 Successes

** GM Nina **
Remaining ganger takes 6 boxes of stun.. already at 6.. he's out.

** GM Nina **
Ganger 2 falls down.

Nina's Mindlink, "Damn.. can't wait to learn stunball.. you rock Doc."

** Nina Pigeon **
Nina flutters her featheres and puffs up a bit, dusting off from her perch atop the light pole.

Alyse's Mindlink, ""Not bad for a first attempt huh? *Her suprise and relief leaks through.*"

Nina's Mindlink, "Impressive."

Alyse's Mindlink, "Alright, that's the hired help…"

Nina's Mindlink, "We didn't even hurt them.. prefect, staying within my Fixes parameters.. thanks."

** GM Nina **
The five gangers fall to the ground with various levels of noise.. kurthump.. head-crack.. swoosh… all laying around uncerimoniously sleeping… errie.

** GM Nina **
Free RP.. nothing is blowing up and no alarms are going off.

Alyse gives a little smile and stands up, inspecting the damage. They'll live, although one or two will wake up with a hell of a headache at some point. Giving bird-Nina the thumbs up the elf now turns her attention to the truck itself. Clicking on her glasses she tries to peer through and see movement with her thermo.

«Plot» Alyse says, "Translation, can she see a driver in the cab"
*OOC* Nina says, "I need to google something.. when in the USAF IRL.. our thermal could not look through glass. Glass blocks thermal."

** GM Nina **
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081001100003AAH2Ouo

** GM Nina **
Alyse gets a good view of the cab.. but it's a black/dark/ uni-temp surface.

** GM Nina **
The Ward is covering only the trailer; not the cab.

** GM Nina **
No aura was assensed inside the cab, there is no LOS into the cab thus far; neither Alyse nor Nina have ventured into the cab.

------> Nina's PrP <-------
Nina's Plot Log has now stopped.
-----> Sat Apr 21 10:53:08 2072 <------

Nina - Sunday, April 22, 2012, 6:18 AM


------> Nina's PrP <-------
Nina's Plot Log has now started.
This PrP Involves: Alyse, Nina
-----> Sun Apr 22 08:06:45 2072 <------

** GM Nina **
Last we left our intrepid explorers, Alyse was off on a building after having effectively stunballed a gang into sleep. Nina is in Pigeon form on top of a light post overlooking the doctors mobile meat-shop wagon. There is no astral barrier noted on the cab of the semi-truck, thermal goggles aren't working to look through glass.. and the windows are tinted.

Alyse's Mindlink, "Alright, next step is the cabin. How tough are you feeling?"

Nina's Mindlink, "I'm an 8 inch tall pigeon.. I'm invincible *chuckle-cluck*"

** GM Nina **
Current KP Status:
Nina 1/7 KP
Alyse 0/14 KP

Alyse's Mindlink, " *laugh* Well I suppose you could change back, but the most I can offer you is my jacket in my bag clothing wise."

Nina's Mindlink, "This will work as is.. I'm no faster in human form and my weapon is my magic, that is not hindered in this form. I'm good."

Nina's Mindlink, "I mean.. I'm okay as is. not .. I'm good.. that sounds arrogent. *laugh*"

Alyse pauses her 'speaking' for a moment and makes to float her way down gently. She'll approach the truck slow and ready to raise her gun on it's sling while her other hand makes a 'snap' motion

«Auto-Judge[]» Alyse (#10658) rolls Sorcery + 3 vs TN 4 for "Token levitation down to the ground":
1 1 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 8 = 3 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Alyse (#10658) rolls Willpower + 3 vs TN 2 for "Token levitation F1":
1 1 1 1 4 5 9 10 11 = 5 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Alyse (#10658) rolls Sorcery + 3 vs TN 4 for "Force 5 Increase Body":
1 1 1 2 3 3 5 5 7 9 10 = 5 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Alyse (#10658) rolls Willpower + 4 vs TN 4 for "Force 5 Increase Body M drain":
1 1 2 3 3 4 4 4 5 7 = 5 Successes

That 'snap' has an odd effect. Alyse doesn't vanish…quite the opposite. It's slight, one would have to look close to see it, but every last sell of her body gets a little burst of magic surging through it, a microscopic latice of power making her that much 'harder'.

** GM Nina **
Alyse: Body 9

The end result is a almost undetectable shimmer to her skin in the right light.

** Nina Pigeon **
Nina remains on the lightpost, a great vantage point for the time being.

Alyse's Mindlink, " Alright…time for the big one. I'll open the cab, be ready to back me up."

Nina's Mindlink, "Roger Doc"

----------—[ Shadowrun Denver ]-
===================> Contents of Nina's Elementals (#6782) <===================
| Item | Qty | IC Location | Description |
*
—+-+----+-------—*
| 1 | 4 | Carried | F5 Earth Elemental Services |
| 2 | 4 | Carried | F5 Earth Elemental Services |
| 3 | 4 | Carried | F5 Air Elemental Services |
| 4 | 2 | Carried | F5 Fire Elemental Servcies |
| 5 | 6 | Carried | F5 Fire Elemental Servcies |
=============================== 5 Items Listed ================================
Type '+vinfo #6782/<item>' for full information about an item.
Items marked with * have stats. Type '+sheet #6782:<item>' to view.
Type '+help voucher' for help on the voucher system.
«Auto-Judge[]» Voucher Authenticity Verified


Alyse's approach is towards the truck, but not direct enough to be seen from the cab, she'll hug the side, stay low and yank the door open without exposing herself to whatever might be inside.

** GM Nina **
Please roll Stealth

«Auto-Judge[]» Alyse (#10658) rolls Stealth for "Strong, but not sneaky >.>":
1 3
«Auto-Judge[]» Alyse (#10658) rolls Stealth for "Strong, but not sneaky >.> KP1/14":
1 2
«Auto-Judge[]» Alyse (#10658) rolls Stealth for "Strong, but not sneaky >.> KP3/14":
2 5
«Plot» Alyse stands on the 5.

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 6 vs TN 5 for "Sal McCracker Perception":
1 1 2 3 3 5 = 1 Success

** GM Nina **
Please roll perception

«Auto-Judge[]» Alyse (#10658) rolls Intelligence for "Audio is natural. Visual: Vis Mag 3, Thermo (digital) low-light (natural)":
1 3 3 4 5 5 10

** GM Nina **
Alyse notes that the cab moves just slightly; as if someone inside moved position.

Alyse's Mindlink, "He's ready for me…think you can toss a bolt in there if I stand back and yank it open?"

Nina's Mindlink, "Sure… you bet."

** Nina Pigeon **
Nina flaps and glides to land on a dumpster on Alyse' side of the truck and gets a good view position.

** GM Nina **
Above.. last Bird pose was Nina Pigeon.. change to Nina Pigeon in RP log

Alyse takes a deep breath and stands back and low. Popping the handle she yanks the door open and gets back, staying low.

** GM Nina **
The Cab Door is locked, Alyse needs to roll to resist 10S Electrical Damage.

** GM Nina **
1/2 Impact armor, rounded down.

«Auto-Judge[]» Alyse (#10658) rolls Body + 5 + Combat Pool: 4 vs TN 8 for "Bzzzt!":
1 1 2 2 2 3 4 4 5 5 9 14 21 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Alyse (#10658) rolls Body + 2 + Combat Pool: 4 vs TN 8 for "Bzzzt! KP4/14":
1 1 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Alyse (#10658) rolls Body + 2 + Combat Pool: 4 vs TN 8 for "Bzzzt! KP6/14":
2 2 3 4 5 5 5 7 8 11 = 2 Successes
«Plot» Alyse will rock the L

** GM Nina **
Alyse takes Light stun (1 box stun)

Alyse reaches out to yank the door open..only to pull her hand back with a yelp, shaking it and ducking down. She'd been lucky to not grip it proper, luckier still for the spell she'd cast on herself prior.

Alyse's Mindlink, "*string of run-together curses she'd never say outloud* "Door is live.""

** GM Nina **
The Semi-truck engine starts.

Nina's Mindlink, "Farts"

** GM Nina **
+init please

Alyse's Mindlink, "Alright…this might get messy. Be ready…"

«Auto-Judge[]» Alyse (#10658) rolls Initiative with a result of 10.
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls Initiative with a result of 7.
«OOC» Alyse intends to powerbolt the door and hopefully blow it apart
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 3 for "+8 Sal's Init":
2 3 3
«Tracker» Nina has set Alyse's init as 10.
«Tracker» Nina has set Nina's init as 7.
«Tracker» Nina has set Sal's init as 16.
----------—[ Shadowrun Denver ]—-
=============================> Inititive Listing <=============================
Combatant Name………… P1(B) P2(-10) P3(-20) P4(-30) P5(-40)
Alyse………………… 10 — — — —
Nina…………………. 7 — — — —
Sal………………….. 16 6 — — —


** GM Nina **
Round 1, Pass 1
Sal
Alyse
Nina

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 6 + Control Pool: 6 vs TN 4 for "Sal's Pilot Skill Roll":
1 2 2 3 3 4 4 5 5 7 9 10 = 7 Successes

** GM Nina **
Sal slams the rig into first gear and starts double shifting as black diesel smoke curls into the air from its stacks.. it's power-drive wheels are spinning and throwing up curling grey/white smoke as the rig starts to move. It's impressive how he gets the cab pulling the trailer from 0, 13 meters per turn so quickly. The cab has moved nearly 7 meters from Alyse grasping the door… (The door is now 21 feet away from Alyse' grasp).

** GM Nina **
Alyse' action.

«Auto-Judge[]» Alyse (#10658) rolls Sorcery + Sorcery Pool: 3 vs TN 5 for "Power bolting the door, F6":
1 2 2 3 3 4 5 5 5 8 10 = 5 Successes

** GM Nina **
Powerbolt Roll above: TN 5 (object resistance table) + 1 (light stun) TN 6. 2 successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Alyse (#10658) rolls Willpower + 4 vs TN 5 for "Resisting Drain +1 for light stun.":
1 2 2 2 3 4 4 8 10 15 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Alyse (#10658) rolls Willpower + 1 vs TN 5 for "Resisting Drain +1 for light stun. KP7/14":
1 3 4 5 5 5 9 = 4 Successes
«Plot» Alyse says, "That was an S bolt again, hence the KP"

** GM Nina **
Due to re-working TN's for Powerbolt on door of Semi-Truck…. Previous Alyse belived it was lower.. she thought she had several successes; so used no KP. If I don't allow her to reroll that would be unfair because it's not allowing her the chance to use KP for successes. Allowing Reroll.
TN -> SR3 page 150 -> Base TN 8 + (Not counting body because she's attacking only a small component of the vehicle) + 1/2 armor 6 = 3 = TN 11

** GM Nina **
TN 13.. BG Count 1, +1 TN from light stun/drain

** GM Nina **
Needs Deadly damage to destroy/remove the door. Because we removed the Body from the TN it's specific to the door and not destroying the entire vehicle. SR3 rules talk about external components of a vehicle being targeted and needed to do moderate or serious damage to the entire vehicle to destroy that external component (their example is turrett). We reduced TN though to signify that specific component.. so Deadly damage is needed to destroy the door (we offset the entire vehicle Body and offset it with Deadly damage on component needed).

«Auto-Judge[]» Alyse (#10658) rolls Sorcery + 3 vs TN 13 for "Can we?":
1 1 2 3 3 4 5 5 5 8 8 = 0 Successes

«Plot» Alyse will stand on the fail. looks like we can just keep the earlier rolls

** GM Nina **
Nina's Action

** Nina Pigeon **
Nina calls to the plane of mist and wind.. beconing to her; her F5 Air Elemental.

** GM Nina **
End of Round 1, Pass 1

Round 1, Pass 2

Sal

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 6 vs TN 4 for "Sal adding to acceleration":
1 1 1 4 5 7 = 3 Successes

** GM Nina **
Sal continues to crank the transmision and powertrain for maximum acceleration, his previous 13mpt is now up to 22mpt (meters per turn).. he moves 11 meters further along. The rear of the semi trailer is now even with Alyse.

** GM Nina **
End of Round 1

«Tracker» Nina has set wiped the Initiative data. A new pass can now be entered.

** GM Nina **
Init please

Alyse's Mindlink, "Damn…ideas?"

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls Initiative with a result of 10.
«Auto-Judge[]» Alyse (#10658) rolls Initiative with a result of 8.
«Tracker» Nina has set Nina's init as 10.
«Tracker» Nina has set Alyse's init as 8.
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 3 for "+8 Sal's Init":
2 3 4
«Tracker» Nina has set Sal's init as 17.
----------—[ Shadowrun Denver ]—-
=============================> Inititive Listing <=============================
Combatant Name………… P1(B) P2(-10) P3(-20) P4(-30) P5(-40)
Nina…………………. 10 — — — —
Alyse………………… 8 — — — —
Sal………………….. 17 7 — — —


** GM Nina **
Round 2, Pass 1
Sal
Nina
Alyse

** GM Nina **
From under the rear of the trailer a gun turret pops down and moves into the fight (not firing this pass)
Sal standard acceleration of 6 is added to his 22. He's now moving at 28 mpt (28 / 2 passes = 14 meters). The rear of the trailer is now 14 meters ahead of Alyse' position.

** GM Nina **
Nina's action

** Nina Pigeon **
Nina commands her Air elemental.. allowing the thoughts to go to Alyse as well, "Air elemental… I want you to go into the front of that vehicle (pointing it out) and materialize inside the front of it where the passenger ork is. I want you to use Noxious Breath on the ork with the dark and dead (cyber) in his head until he is unconcious."

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 1 for "+25 Air Elemental":
5

«Tracker» Nina has set Nina Air's init as 30.

** GM Nina **
Alyse' action

«Plot» Alyse will drop her body spell and take flight, rising up so she can chase the truck if need be.
«Auto-Judge[]» Alyse (#10658) rolls Sorcery + 3 vs TN 5 for "+1 for Stun (BG centered)":
1 1 2 2 2 3 4 4 4 4 7 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Alyse (#10658) rolls Willpower + 4 vs TN 4 for "3 +1 for stun":
1 2 2 2 2 3 5 5 5 16 = 4 Successes
«Plot» Alyse says, "Soaked"

** GM Nina **
Alyse' spell above was F4 Levitate, Speed Alyse Magic * 1 success = Meters per turn

Alyse frowns as her spell bolt splashes off the vehicle as it drives by, revealing the hidden armor beneath and giving her the little thought how how rarely it's ever that easy. Still a little stunned from her earlier jolt she drops that spell that had protected her and takes flight, lifting up into the air.

** GM Nina **
End of Round 2, Pass 1

Round 2, Pass 2
Sal

** GM Nina **
Sal attempt to fire his turrett mounted Steyr TMP Machine Pistol (ex-ex ammo) at Alyse.

** GM Nina **
Pass 2 -> Nina's Air Elemental begins to materialze inside the cab of the semi-truck.

«OOC» Alyse is moving 9 meters per turn and is behind the truck.

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 5 + Combat Pool: 5 vs TN 6 for "Steyr TMP Machine Pistol Medium Range TN 5, Target Running/Flying +2 TN, Aimed Shot -1 TN, Burst Fire +3 TN, Partial Light +2 TN, Recoil Comp -3 TN, Smartlink -2 TN -> Total TN 6":
1 4 4 4 5 5 7 8 10 11 = 4 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 5 + Combat Pool: 5 - 4 vs TN 6 for "Steyr TMP Machine Pistol Medium Range TN 5, Target Running/Flying +2 TN, Aimed Shot -1 TN, Burst Fire +3 TN, Partial Light +2 TN, Recoil Comp -3 TN, Smartlink -2 TN -> Total TN 6 (1/8 KP)":
1 3 5 5 9 14 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 5 + Combat Pool: 5 - 6 vs TN 6 for "Steyr TMP Machine Pistol Medium Range TN 5, Target Running/Flying +2 TN, Aimed Shot -1 TN, Burst Fire +3 TN, Partial Light +2 TN, Recoil Comp -3 TN, Smartlink -2 TN -> Total TN 6 (3/8 KP)":
1 1 3 3 = 0 Successes

** GM Nina **
Sal's 1st (of 2) shots is tossing to Alyse 6 successes (dodge maybe?) 6L base + burst = 9M.

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 5 + Combat Pool: 3 vs TN 6 for "Steyr TMP Machine Pistol Medium Range TN 5, Target Running/Flying +2 TN, Aimed Shot -1 TN, Burst Fire +3 TN, Partial Light +2 TN, Recoil Comp -3 TN, Smartlink -2 TN -> Total TN 6":
1 1 2 2 3 4 15 21 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 5 + Combat Pool: 3 - 2 vs TN 6 for "Steyr TMP Machine Pistol Medium Range TN 5, Target Running/Flying +2 TN, Aimed Shot -1 TN, Burst Fire +3 TN, Partial Light +2 TN, Recoil Comp -3 TN, Smartlink -2 TN -> Total TN 6 (4/8 KP)":
1 1 2 2 3 5 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 5 + Combat Pool: 3 - 2 vs TN 6 for "Steyr TMP Machine Pistol Medium Range TN 5, Target Running/Flying +2 TN, Aimed Shot -1 TN, Burst Fire +3 TN, Partial Light +2 TN, Recoil Comp -3 TN, Smartlink -2 TN -> Total TN 6 (6/8 KP)":
2 4 5 5 11 11 = 2 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Alyse (#10658) rolls Body + 4 vs TN 2 for "Next time? Stay invisible. Good thing I wear nice armor.":
1 1 2 4 5 5 5 7 = 6 Successes

** GM Nina **
Sal's 2nd shot is tossing to Alyse 4 successes, 6L base + burst = 9M

«Auto-Judge[]» Alyse (#10658) rolls 2 vs TN 2 for "Kp 8/14":
8 9 = 2 Successes

«OOC» Alyse says, "7/4 ~Security armor as mentioned earlier in the log"

** GM Nina **
Forgot.. ex-ex ammmo… adding.

** GM Nina **
Note above.. forgot ex-ex ammo into Soaking damage level 9M -> 11M to soak.. allowing reroll due to letting KP be used.

«Auto-Judge[]» Alyse (#10658) rolls 1 vs TN 4 for "The missed die (Still KP 8/14)":
2 = 0 Successes

** GM Nina **
Alyse takes Moderate Physical damage (+3 boxes physical)

** GM Nina **
2nd shot to soak.. 11M, 4 successes.

«Auto-Judge[]» Alyse (#10658) rolls Body + 4 vs TN 4 for "Soaking this mother too":
1 2 3 5 9 10 10 21 = 5 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Alyse (#10658) rolls Body - 1 vs TN 4 for "Soaking this mother too KP9/14":
2 5 11 = 2 Successes

** GM Nina **
Alyse takes light physical damage (+1 box phys)
Alyse: 4 boxes Phys.
1 box stun

Sal lines up his rigged turret gun at the woman that just tried to break into his rig and pulls off the mental trigger for two bursts of fire at the woman, hitting her smartly and then winging her a little.

** GM Nina **
End of Round 2

Alyse whinces as she takes the hit against her armor. Obviously she's got the flight, but not the 'bulletproof' part of the supergirl impression down. How the hell did both of them miss that turret? Regardless she's likely got a cracked rib or similar from the impact, making life very uncomfortable.

** GM Nina **
Round 3

------> Nina's PrP <-------
Nina's Plot Log has now stopped.
-----> Sun Apr 22 10:57:53 2072 <------

Nina - Wednesday, April 25, 2012, 7:35 PM


------> Nina's PrP <-------
Nina's Plot Log has now started.
This PrP Involves: Alyse, Nina
-----> Wed Apr 25 21:23:04 2072 <------

** GM Nina **
+init please

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls Initiative with a result of 6.
«Auto-Judge[]» Alyse (#10658) rolls Initiative with a result of 12.
«Tracker» Nina has set Nina's init as 6.
«Tracker» Nina has set Alyse's init as 12.
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 3 for "+8 Sal Init":
1 3 3
«Tracker» Nina has set Sal's init as 15.
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 1 for "+15 Nina F5 Air Elemental (now manifested)":
2
«Tracker» Nina has set Nina Air's init as 17.

----------—[ Shadowrun Denver ]—-
=============================> Inititive Listing <=============================
Combatant Name………… P1(B) P2(-10) P3(-20) P4(-30) P5(-40)
Nina…………………. 6 — — — —
Alyse………………… 12 2 — — —
Sal………………….. 15 5 — — —
Nina Air……………… 17 7 — — —


** GM Nina **
Round 3, Pass 1
Nina's Air Elemental
Sal
Alyse
Nina

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 5 vs TN 4 for "F5 Air Elemental melee attack to stage up its 5S Stun":
1 1 2 4 5 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 5 - 2 vs TN 4 for "F5 Air Elemental melee attack to stage up its 5S Stun (1/4 KP)":
1 2 5 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 5 - 3 vs TN 4 for "F5 Air Elemental melee attack to stage up its 5S Stun (3/4 KP)":
1 8 = 1 Success

** GM Nina **
Nina's Air staying at 4 successes, staging 5S up to 5D+1 Stun, Rigger will attempt to resist Melee.

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 3 vs TN 12 for "Rigger melee skill +8 for Rigging":
3 3 4 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 3 vs TN 12 for "Rigger melee skill +8 for Rigging (7/8 KP)":
1 1 4 = 0 Successes

** GM Nina **
Sal staying at no melee successes.. now he rolls to Soak 5D +1 Stun

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 5 vs TN 13 for "Sal's Willpower (5) vs Force 5 + 8 Rigging Mod against 5D +1 Stun":
2 2 5 5 16 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 5 vs TN 13 for "Sal's Willpower (5) vs Force 5 + 8 Rigging Mod against 5D +1 Stun (8/8 KP)":
2 2 4 8 10 = 0 Successes

** GM Nina **
Sal Takes Deadly Stun

Nina's air elemental has finished manifesting inside the cab and the rigger is the only one there.. easy target to find. It wraps around the orks face and chest and starts shoving its' stench into his nose and mouth. The poor guy is rigging… it's like shooting children with candy.. um… something like that.

The semi starts to slow down and coast on auto-pilot and pull over to the side of the road (safety programing).

** GM Nina **
Alyse' turn.

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) uses 1 of item 3: F5 Air Elemental Services from Nina's Elementals (#6782).

«Plot» Alyse will return to Nina and see if the other woman is able to heal her, otherwise she'll heal herself.

The truck guiding itself to a stop Alyse keeps her gun ready but slowly flies back towards the bird-Nina. Guess that spirit worked. Certainly safer then a fire spirit.

Alyse's Mindlink, "How're your healing spells?"

Alyse's Mindlink, "Took a bit of a winger on my left side."

Nina's Mindlink, "The spirit confirmed it was successful and then returned to its world. Healing? I'm pretty good I think if I'm not injured myself and if I'm not healing one of those damn cyber zombies I tend to work with… come on over luv.. I'll fix you up."

** Nina Pigeon **
Nina flutters from the edge of the dumpster over to the ground; meeting Alyse part way as she starts to concentrate on her healing magic.

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls Sorcery + Sorcery Pool: 2 vs TN 4 for "F4 (she has 4 boxes of phys damage) Heal casting on Alyse. TN 10-6 = TN4":
1 1 3 4 5 5 8 10 = 5 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls Willpower + Sorcery Pool: 4 vs TN 2 for "2M Drain (Drain level is equal to the level of the targets damage at time of casting)":
2 2 3 3 4 4 5 5 5 8 = 10 Successes

«Plot» Alyse is brand shiney new

** GM Nina **
Alyse is healed up perfectly, No Drain is taken.

Nina coo's softly and fluffs up her featheres and then directs the healing magic onto Alyse… her wounds close right up and tingle with freshness and newness.

Alyse lets out a little sigh as she feels the cooling ease of magic knitting her wounds together and repairing the damage. It's all the more better when she doesn't have to do it herself!. "Alright…now for the truck."

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 2 for "Add dice together = minutes until police response to area due to gunfire.":
2 20

Nina's Mindlink, "coo coo"

** GM Nina **
The Semi-Has pulled over and parked.

Nina's Mindlink, "That astral ward is on the truck.. what's the best way to go around that? If I go through with my foci they will get set off right?"

Nina's Mindlink, "Crap.. we were supposed to call my Rigger friend to help unload the gear into his van…. My phone is back at the shop. Can I tell you his addy and you send him a message?"

Alyse's Mindlink, "Yeah, if they're active. There's a SMALL chance I can sneak through it by synching up. Or we can just blow it up and work fast."

Alyse's Mindlink, "Crap…he'll have to make it fast."

Nina's Mindlink, "His addy is «Otto Feltenberger's addy here»"

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 2 for "Add dice together - minutes until Otto arrives with his van.":
2 4

Alyse sends her message, as per Nina. A quick and neat call with no nonsense. Never know when the doctor inside could make a run for it. For anyone else saying someone can't come to the phone because they're a bird at the moment would be strange. Mages have odd lives.

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 1 for "A roll of 6 and the doc knows how to get the semi-rolling on his own.":
10

** GM Nina **
Rumble… the Semi-truck starts to rev up and slips into first gear.

Nina's Mindlink, "Doh.. the doctor is driving the semi."

Alyse's Mindlink, "We can chase him or try and stop him, That voltage stuff doesn't work while the car is in gear."

** Nina Pigeon **
Nina starts flying.. flap flap flap…

Nina's Mindlink, "What if we let him get a couple blocks before we try and stop him.. that gunfire will probably have people calling the law.. let it move on a bit from this hot-zone before we try and stop it?"

Alyse's Mindlink, "Works for me…"

** Nina Pigeon **
flap flap

«Auto-Judge[]» Alyse (#10658) rolls Sorcery + 3 vs TN 5 for "Minus wings…I need a cape":
1 1 2 2 3 4 4 5 5 8 10 = 4 Successes

** GM Nina **
At the next intersection the semi turns to the south (right).

** GM Nina **
It looks like the semi is heading for the highway.

«Auto-Judge[]» Alyse (#10658) rolls Willpower + 4 vs TN 4 for "F4 Levitate, +1 stun box.":
1 1 1 3 4 4 4 4 5 10 = 6 Successes
«Plot» Alyse says, "No drain."

** GM Nina **
The Semi has 4 blocks before it reaches the highway.. it is now two blocks away from the original location.

Alyse takes flight into the air and focus's her second spell.
«Auto-Judge[]» Alyse (#10658) rolls Sorcery + 3 vs TN 6 for " Improved invis":
1 1 1 2 4 4 5 5 7 8 9 = 3 Successes

** Nina Pigeon **
Flap.. flap.. flap

«Auto-Judge[]» Alyse (#10658) rolls Willpower + 4 vs TN 5 for "F4 Improved invis":
2 3 3 4 4 4 5 7 8 9 = 4 Successes
«Plot» Alyse says, "JUST soaked the drain"

Alyse continues flying, now blurring out of visual spectrum

Nina's Mindlink, "How do we want to stop the truck this time? Stopping it when it's not a rigger is harder. Riggers have a hard time doing anything when they're jacked in… a person is more tricky to knock out."

«Plot» Alyse says, "We had info on the doctor as well or just his security?"

** GM Nina **
Information Gathered on Doctor:
Winchester Smith (Human Male, mid 30's, brain type bio/cyber.. doctor mods for better surgery).

Alyse's Mindlink, "Good question. We either wait for it to stop or we try and scare him out of there. Anything else will probably just make a bigger mess then back there."

Nina's Mindlink, "I could use an Earth Elemental to undermine the roadway ahead.. let ti drive over the street and the street will colapse under the weight of the truck.. like a sink hold at a water main break… but like you said.. SLAM!! super loud and massive situation with the trailer whipping around and slamming into other cars or a building.. it would be ugly…. I could send the Air elemental once again.. it's got a 50-50 chance of success I think…. knock out the tires at the front so it can't steer?.. they might be runflats though. As far as it stopping.. I think those things can drive for like twenty hours without needing to refuel.. if I were him I wouldn't stop until I was some place safe.. with lots of backup. I'd also be calling the Demons for immediate assistance. Each minute that passes he probably has a couple dozen gangers coming to help him."

** Nina Pigeon **
flap flap

Alyse's Mindlink, "I can bind moving parts, but I can't exactly lock up an axle or steering column on the middle of the highway…"

** GM Nina **
IC Time: 11:12 pm

Alyse's Mindlink, "We don't actually need to stop him…just the trailer. Call me crazy but maybe we can just detatch it. Either he stops and gets out for it, or he keeps running. Either way it's dealt with."

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 2 for "Add dice together = Minutes it takes for Demons (backup) to arrive.":
1 4

Nina's Mindlink, "I like it… let's do that."

** Nina Pigeon **
flap… flap

Alyse takes a deep breath and picks up speed, zooming in closer to the truck.

** Nina Pigeon **
flap flap flap

** GM Nina **
The Truck is now 2 1/2 blocks from the original location.
The truck is now 3 1/2 blocks from the highway.

** GM Nina **
Car B/R vs TN 6 to detatch trailer from Rig. Not designed to do such while traveling so bypassing safties is required.

«OOC» Alyse says, "Default to car for +2 or to intelligence for +4?"
*OOC* Nina says, "Either is acceptable."

«Auto-Judge[]» Alyse (#10658) rolls Car vs TN 8 for "This could be painful":
2 3 4 = 0 Successes

** GM Nina **
Alyse' current: 8/14 KP

Nina's Mindlink, "That section is not armored right?"

** GM Nina **
Once close and "under" the protection of the side walls of the trailer.. this area where the trailer connects to the Rig is not armored. It's a high strength steel shaft that fits down into a steel colar. It's extreamly strong.. but it is not armored here.

«Auto-Judge[]» Alyse (#10658) rolls Car vs TN 8 for "This could be painful KP 9/14":
3 4 5 = 0 Successes

** GM Nina **
TN base 8 (specific component not entire body counted.. also no armor).. TN 8

Alyse's Mindlink, "Ugh…doesn't want to go. Don't suppose you know a powerbolt spell too?"

** GM Nina **
The rig is rolling through the intersection at 3/3 (block 3 to highway/block 3 from original assault)

Nina's Mindlink, "I do not.. I'm sorry doc."

** Nina Pigeon **
flap flap flap

«Auto-Judge[]» Alyse (#10658) rolls Sorcery + Sorcery Pool: 4 + 4 vs TN 8 for "Expendible Foci. Charm Bracelet":
1 1 1 1 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 4 4 5 8 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Alyse (#10658) rolls Sorcery + Sorcery Pool: 4 + 3 vs TN 8 for "Expendible Foci. Charm Bracelet KP10/14":
1 1 2 2 2 3 3 4 4 4 4 5 5 5 9 = 1 Success

** GM Nina **
Forgot BG count 1. TN was 9.. So far, 1 success.

** GM Nina **
Moderate or higher damage will weaken this component enough to cause it to release.

[Rules] Nina says, "Targeting a specific component on a vehicle with Powerbolt… Base 8 + body of vehicle + 1/2 armor. Question to me is: is F2 good enough to take out the component? I'm sort of the mindset that the Force should be equal or higher to the vehicle body… What do you think?"
[Public] I abide… Vulcan says, "The target number for non-living targets can be found on the Object REsistance Table"
[Public] Nina says, "yueah.. doesn't that seem like a massive twink thing though?"
[Public] I abide… Vulcan says, "I say you need to use Force at least equal to the body of the vehicle."

** GM Nina **
Force Required is equal to the Body of the Vehicle or higher. (Vulcan also agreed with this idea).

** GM Nina **
Body 5

*OOC* Nina says, "Moderate force?.. so Drain will be… 3M? (5/2 = 2.5… 2 + 1.. 3M?)"

«Auto-Judge[]» Alyse (#10658) rolls Willpower + 4 vs TN 4 for "M Drain":
1 1 1 2 3 4 5 10 15 15 = 5 Successes

** GM Nina **
Trailer inter-link broken, No Drain.

** GM Nina **
4 1/2 mintues until Demons arrive.
9 minutes until Otto Arrives
Police are no longer a factor (from original location)

** Nina Pigeon **
flap flap flap

It's a sight to see, if one could see it. Alyse zooming along behind the truck. Taking a deep breath she draws back her hand, the glowing blue lights revealing her position for a moment before she thrusts it out and the burst of power slams into the coupling. The component shrieks, metal splintering along with that earsplitting noise, and Alyse peels back just in time for hoses to snap and the trailer to drop down onto the road, kicking up sparks and gravel as it gouges it's way to a stop.

Nina's Mindlink, "Woot! coo"

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 1 for "6 or higher Doctor stops nearby to oversee rescue of his equipment. Lower than 6 he races for his life.":
7

Alyse's flight slows to a stop and she levitates above the trailer. She's watching what will happen obviously. If the truck keeps going they've got all the time in the world. If not…

Slowly she's lowered to where the trailor rests.

Nina's OOC-Mindlink to Grinch "Thanks Grinch!"

** Nina Pigeon **
Nina flaps up to land on the top of a light pole nearby, "Cooo."

** GM Nina **
The Semi truck back tires squeel as the brakes lock up. The truck slows and then turns to the side and stops alongside the road.

Alyse's Mindlink, "Can you handle him?"

Nina's Mindlink, "Roger.. if he pokes his head out I'll get him."

** Nina Pigeon **
Nina flaps and takes to the air, flying down after the semi truck to get a position so she can see him if he opens the door or rolls down a window.

Dropping her way to the back of the trailor and hopefully out of sight Alyse drops her spells, neutralizing the 'alerting' factors, and now goes to unlock the trailor.

** GM Nina **
The trailer blocks LOS with the semi-truck down the road.

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 6 for "Add together for minutes it takes for frantic call from doctor to a fixer contact.. to get a quick response runner team here to protect his clinic from this bandits attacking him.":
2 3 3 4 5 8

** GM Nina **
25 minutes for a runner team to get on site.

** GM Nina **
The rear door of the trailer is locked.

** GM Nina **
So far.. the doctor is not getting out of the cab. The semi-cab though can be seen into the back where the acordian / connector hallway was ripped away. The doctor is working with a blanket to try and cover it up… keeping from being seen.

Nina's Mindlink, "Trying not to set off that ward right?"

Indeed Alyse is, so she moves around fast. If there was a space for the doctor to crawl into the cap, there's space for her to slide into the trailer and get at the gear inside.

** GM Nina **
Coming around the front of the trailer, Alyse is no longer blocked from view from the Semi-Cab.. but indeed.. the open accordian passage is open. The lights are still on inside the trailer; it must have it's own power source.

** GM Nina **
4 mintues until Demons arrive.
8 1/2 minutes until Otto Arrives
24 1/2 minutes until Runners arrive

** GM Nina **
Please +roll your medical gear value.. or similar skills. The higher your TN's.. the better gear you find.

«Auto-Judge[]» Alyse (#10658) rolls Medicine:
1 1 1 1 2
«Auto-Judge[]» Alyse (#10658) rolls Medicine for "KP11/14":
1 1 4 5 11

** GM Nina **
Base time 20 minutes TN 4. 3 successes. Alyse is able to pull out the most valuable items in 6 1/2 minutes.
Highest number (11) represents the highest quality/value item she discovered.

** Nina Pigeon **
coo coo

It's slow progress, disconnecting, sorting and stealing items. But a little birdy will tell the doctor when things go bad, right? She does however at one point take a handful of cheap dresssings and such, stuffing them in her medical bag. What?

** GM Nina **
At the 4 minute mark…

Nina's Mindlink, "Demons!"

** GM Nina **
Ten gangers come rolling down the road on motorcycles, riding side by side (1:1, 1:1, 1:1) in a line two wide. They're coming in hot and fast and ready for a war.

** Nina Pigeon **
Nina concentrates her efforts with her new spell to catch the first four bikers.. hoping the last two will slam into the bikes of the front four when they crash.

«OOC» Alyse says, "So RP-wise what, you saw how Alyse did it and went Ah-ha!"
*OOC* Nina says, "yeah.. it was the last 'tidbit' I needed to fully understand it. :) my mentor! :)"

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls Sorcery + Sorcery Pool: 2 vs TN 4 for "F6 Serious Stunball vs Willpower of Gangers (3) + BG count: 1 = TN 4":
1 1 2 4 4 5 9 11 = 5 Successes

Alyse's Mindlink, "Yell if you need the backup"

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls Willpower + Sorcery Pool: 4 vs TN 2 for "2D Drain (F6 / 2 = 3 - 1 = 2… Serious + 1 = Deadly.) 2D Drain":
1 2 3 3 3 4 4 5 5 20 = 9 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 3 vs TN 6 for "Demon 1 vs F6 Serious Stunball 5 successes":
1 4 11 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 3 - 1 vs TN 6 for "Demon 1 vs F6 Serious Stunball 5 successes (1/3 KP)":
4 5 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 3 - 1 vs TN 6 for "Demon 1 vs F6 Serious Stunball 5 successes (3/3 KP)":
1 9 = 1 Success

** GM Nina **
Demon1 takes Serious + 3 successes.. Deadly Stun

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 3 vs TN 6 for "Demon 2 vs F6 Serious Stunball 5 successes":
2 2 5 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 3 - 1 vs TN 6 for "Demon 2 vs F6 Serious Stunball 5 successes (1/3 KP)":
2 2 = 0 Successes

** GM Nina **
Cut paste error.. ignore that last one.. he gets more dice than that.

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 3 vs TN 6 for "Demon 2 vs F6 Serious Stunball 5 successes (1/3 KP)":
1 5 5 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 3 vs TN 6 for "Demon 2 vs F6 Serious Stunball 5 successes (3/3 KP)":
1 2 7 = 1 Success

** GM Nina **
Demon2 takes Serious + 4 successes.. Deadly Stun

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 3 vs TN 6 for "Demon 3 vs F6 Serious Stunball 5 successes":
2 5 10 = 1 Success
«Game» Backup to offline storage commencing. Game may freeze for a bit…
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 3 - 1 vs TN 6 for "Demon 3 vs F6 Serious Stunball 5 successes (1/3 KP)":
4 9 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 3 - 2 vs TN 6 for "Demon 3 vs F6 Serious Stunball 5 successes (3/3 KP)":
11 = 1 Success

** GM Nina **
Demon3 takes Serious + 2 successes.. Deadly stun

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 3 vs TN 6 for "Demon 4 vs F6 Serious Stunball 5 successes":
1 3 3 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 3 - 1 vs TN 6 for "Demon 4 vs F6 Serious Stunball 5 successes (1/3 KP)":
3 4 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 3 - 1 vs TN 6 for "Demon 4 vs F6 Serious Stunball 5 successes (3/3 KP)":
1 4 = 0 Successes

** GM Nina **
Demon4 takes Serious + 5 successes.. Deadly stun.

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 4 vs TN 4 for "Demon 5 bike skill to avoid.":
1 1 2 3 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 4 vs TN 4 for "Demon 6 bike skill to avoid.":
1 1 3 9 = 1 Success

Nina aims her stunball.. her very first casting of the spell.. int othe center of the first four bikers. It releases in the astral world as a large green ball of energy. The first four bikers get woozie and fall over at random directions.. falling and sliding and getting road rash.. arms and legs breaking and snapping under bikes. The fifth biker in the rear crashes as well.. slamming into the bikes that are falling in front of him. The sixith though swerves and with great skill makes it through the crash unskathed.

Nina's Mindlink, "Woot! coo! Hot Dog! Got this Doc.. you keep at what you're doing."

** GM Nina **
The trailer removal and digging/sparking grinding to a halt caused some serious noise… the motorcycles now minutes after the original collision has just made a horrible amount of noise as well. Gangers (not the demons) and various people in the warehouse district here start lurking from the shadows… witnesses.

** GM Nina **
4 1/2 minutes until Otto Arrives
20 1/2 minutes until Runners arrive

** GM Nina **
2 1/2 minutes until Alyse has the gear removed from the trailer.

** GM Nina **
Demon6 pulls his bike up to a stop at the front of the semi-truck, using it for cover so the trailer area can't view him. Little does he know that the bird on the pole is the one that cast the magic at his group.

Still wearing her helmet and such, Alyse is covered from being recognised facially. Besides, she's still inside. Hearing the little mental cheer the mage woman smiles and keeps loading up the gear, stacking it near the enterance. She'd have been done in a minute or less, but she's been forced to avoid using her telekinetic powers.

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 1 for "+6 Demon6 init":
4
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls Initiative with a result of 10.

** GM Nina **
Demon6 pulls his gun out of his holster and gets off his bike.

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls Sorcery + 2 vs TN 4 for "F6 Serious Stunbolt, willpower 3 + 1 BG Count":
1 1 2 4 4 5 5 7 = 5 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls Willpower + Sorcery Pool: 4 vs TN 2 for "2S Drain":
1 1 3 4 4 4 4 5 5 5 = 8 Successes

** GM Nina **
Demon3 doesn't have enough willpower or KP to beat 5 successes, Demon 6 goes down.

** GM Nina **
The Doctor knows he's beat.. royally screwed. The semi truck goes into first gear and moves forward.

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls Sorcery + 2 vs TN 5 for "F2 Levitate, TN 4 + BG Count 1 TN 5":
1 1 4 4 4 5 9 10 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls Willpower + Sorcery Pool: 4 vs TN 3 for "3M Drain":
1 2 2 2 2 4 4 4 5 10 = 5 Successes

Nina manages to pull Demon6 out of the way with a levitate spell so the doctor doesn't run over him and kill him.

------> Nina's PrP <-------
Nina's Plot Log has now stopped.
-----> Thu Apr 26 00:29:36 2072 <------

Nina - Friday, April 27, 2012, 10:46 PM


Brock pages: Ok taking care of things now, I shall be back.

** GM Nina **
Last we left our adventurers…

** GM Nina **
4 1/2 minutes until Otto Arrives
20 1/2 minutes until Runners arrive
2 1/2 minutes until Alyse has the gear removed from the trailer.

The Doctor has just taken off in the semi-truck, Nina has used Levitate to pull Demon6 out of the way so he doesn't get run over.. and Alyse is pulling the most valuable items out to the front of the truck for when Otto arrives.

------> Nina's PrP <-------
Nina's Plot Log has now started.
This PrP Involves: Alyse, Nina
-----> Sat Apr 28 00:35:32 2072 <------

Nina's Mindlink, "Doc.. can you call Otto and tell him the new street we are at so he can divert to this location?"

** GM Nina **
Free RP

Alyse gives a nod, she'd sent a text in the midst of lugging equipment out, that which is valuable. Of course she can't get -everything- out, but she has a plan to trash the rest easily enough. "He'll be here…hopefully." the elf murmers.

** Nina Pigeon **
Nina waits atop her lightpost, waiting for more gangers.. or cops… or do-gooders that come out and muddle up the works.

** GM Nina **
Time passes…. Alyse has gotten out about as much as she thinks she can that will fit into a van.

** GM Nina **
2 minutes until Otto Arrives.
18 minutes until Runner Cleanup Team Arrives.

Nina's Mindlink, "Here he comes."

** GM Nina **
Otto's van comes into view, pulls up beside the equipment and stops.

Alyse's Mindlink, "I think the totalled truck trailer is probably a message in itself. What do you reckon?"

Nina's Mindlink, "I agree.. we handed him his ass tonight.. a medical clinic has got to cost a fortune to replace for him."

** GM Nina **
Otto gets out of the van as the rear doors open and comes around the back. He's got gloves on and is wearing an old man back-support belt for lifting/moving stuff.

Satisfied Alyse steps out and waits for otto to start up. Wearing her helmet and such her face is covered, so she doesn't bother recasting her invisibility. Instead she makes a move to help Otto load up with Pigeon-Nina in overwatch. She does however pause to whistle when she notices the downed Bikers. "Nice."

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 1 for "Minutes to load up gear.. make haste!":
2
«Watchfor» Flint (#11485) just connected to the game.

** GM Nina **
Otto and Alyse load up the gear in about 2 minutes. Some of the gear was large and bulky (bioscanner / cbyerinstertoroma 2000 until 2b) and takes up room fast. The two load up the van in quick order… two people sure made it a lot easier than it took for Alyse to drag all this crap up and out of the trailer by herself.

Nina's Mindlink, "Okay.. go ahead and take off with Otto.. have him deliver that whever you want it to go. If it's stuff you want to keep for yourself plan on that.. if not.. I can tell you an address of a warehouse to take it to for storage."

Alyse's Mindlink, "Safer to not hold onto equipment like this myself. I do have some legit practices."

Nina's Mindlink, "Sounds great… have Otto take you to where you need to go.. I'll follow and make sure nobody is on your tail."

------> Nina's PrP <-------
Nina's Plot Log has now stopped.
-----> Sat Apr 28 00:56:47 2072 <------

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License