Wasting Minds

GM: Diego
Players: Tycho, Mr. Terrific
Synopsis: Kidnapping, implanting personafix chips, you know, the usual.
Date: 1/12/72


«Plot» Diego says, "I'm not even going to bother with consent. If folks do something wrong and feel they still want to live, thats on them. This will be a short plot hopefully, a cakewalk."
«Plot» Mr.Terrific cheers!

Tycho is called directly by Diego, and the man informs the borg that he has a job for his talents. Mr.Terrific is not directly known by Diego, so he has to go a roundabout method, like using other folks to pass the message. The message is there is a job requiring your talents, and that you should meet the Jay in the basement of the Ragdoll.

Mr.Terrific does take the usual precautions. And he brings his shit, in case this is a bring your shit kind of mission. Of course, being wizardly, his shit is thin on the ground. And he's a little shivery because his usually-gross level of elementals is somewhat reduced at the moment due to the big one getting bound for a year and a day and one of the smaller ones getting killed. So precautions it is. And why is he worrying? For the whole first year of 'running career he didn't have any elementals at all.

Simple enough. Tycho hangs up his phone and heads to teh ragdoll wearing his backpack. Heads out from his safehoues in the CAS to the meet, parking in the back of the lot with his beat up americar before entering and scannign for familiar faces.

Diego is sitting at a card table in the basement, the room empty. There is a briefcase on the table, and from it you can hear the familiar hum of a WNG. Also anyone with a phone will realize its not getting good signal here right now. He gestures to the seats around the table, and then begins to speak. "Good evening, I am Diego. I happen to have come across some work thats obviously outside my expertise so I'm passing it along. There is a man who is going to get a personality adjustment." He opens his briefcase, and pulls out a plastic cylander, it shows a few wires, and what looks like a small chipjack inside it. "Of course, surgery is messy, and leaves alot of evidence, so I'm hoping someone here can help our patient forget he was under the knife for a while." He smiles "Does this sound like something you two would be intersted in senors? The offer is fifteen each. The man, he is a midlevel person in a minor corp."

Mr.Terrific headtilts, considers a moment. Like he's consulting something. He's run into a good bit of this recently, in fact, and that interests him. "One, what's your time window. Two, who does the installation and where?"

Tycho sits down and at the table as diego talk and when the chip is presented picks it up to give it a good look over before settign it back down and directign his attention to terrific as he speaks. After a moment of thought the borg pipes up,"intresting." is all he offers for the moment.

Diego gestures to Tycho "I belive the ork here is a fine surgeon, but I'm sure magical assistance would keep the mess and recovery minimal. The timeline is three days, nothing too pressing. Where and how is your choice, as long as no one knows it happened, including the patient. He will probably be sore when he wakes up, so make sure you give him the idea he did it to himself somehow."

«Auto-Judge[]» Tycho (#3968) rolls Biotech for "what is going in?":
1 2 3 3 4 5

Mr.Terrific hms. "In actuality, magical healing might be able to handle even that. I assume you also have a flesh plug and so forth? And do you have a surgical locaion, or is this going to be a back of the van job?"

Diego spreads his hands. "Those details are for you two to work out. As for the coverage." He gestures to the chip. "Its one of the special dedicated jacks, you should be able to put it under the skin if your careful, it can usually be put in a skull with the proper effort, and not noticed."

"Do… you know this guy is clean to get a instilation or are we not responsible for his health afterwards," tycho says examining the ware again,"I mean you are sure he isnt a cyber reject and has not fun ghoulish tendancy or somethign that will just make cutting a hole in his skull a mortal wound?"

Diego smiles "The man has a datajack already for his work, he is just a typical corp employee, no one exceptional in talent or social graces, so he is very slow to rise up the ladder. He has been in his current position for two years now. According to the files I was given, he is in good health except for several treatments for VD." He smirks, "He likes the ladies."

Tycho nods,"Just wanted to be sure weather you were paying us to install a chipjack without a guy knowing or to create a meat puppet that can be used later without anyone knowing." the borg looks over at Terrific."Seems possible."

Diego looks to Tycho. "Is it a problem if he does become someones puppet?"

«Plot» Diego says, "There is already a chip in that jack."
Mr.Terrific says "That is, after all ,the goal of secretly implanting someone with a BTL training and indoctrination chip."
Mr.Terrific says "Or some variation thereof."

"No. just want to make sure you get what you pay for." Tycho says with a nod to Diego.

Diego nods "Yes, the key here is stealth. The man, nor should anyone else be aware he has been 'compromised'. Now senors, are you both agreed to the task and the compensation for it? If so." He reaches into the briefcase and pulls out two datachips. "The details are here. His name, address, work schedual."

Mr.Terrific says "I am agreed. Should do nicely."
Mr.Terrific has that plotting in his head kind of look.
Tycho says "Some points, however. If i do this as a abduction job i can make it seemless or i can make it fast. If i take the time to make sure this guy has no scars and it dosetn show up on a scanner he is gunna be gone for e few days at the least. Otherwise he'll b able to feel the bump on his head and it will show up on a scan at a hospital."The borg taps the chip,"So before i run off and mess up your day, which is it?""
Mr.Terrific also has that 'I wish there was a shit-hot decker and electronician I could call on a moment's notice to take a copy of that chip and see what the BTL is' look on his face. "Remember magical healing," he says.

Diego gestures to Terrific. "I suggest speed, missing for days is not an option. I trust both of you can make a good judgement call on ways to keep this as hidden as possible. The clients would enjoy long term use, but as long as detection is avoided for a week, thats the priority."

"Fair enough." Tycho says picking up the chip and offering diego his hand,"sounds like a deal."

Mr.Terrific says, "Done and done," even as he's looking at the man's home address, seeing if it's listed as to if he's married, or what.

Diego stands up, shaking Tychos hand since it was offered, and if Mr.T wants a handshake, Diego will do so. "Good." he looks to Terrific "The doctor has my contact information in regards to payment."

Data:

Name: George Roton
Age: 36
Status: Single
Address: Apt 362, Whisperwood Apartments, CAS Sector.
Job: Research Assistant at Yamaki Labs
Hours: 8 am to 8 pm

Mr.Terrific is happy to synchronize commlinks with Tycho, and go somewhere to plan. "So, here's my plan. I have a spell called Influence. I can cast it subtly. It's possible, but difficult, to spot. If he doesn't spot it and doesn't resist, he can be made to sneak out of his house to a dark alley, thinking he has a tryst with a lady of the evening say, and you render him gently unconscious. We take him to a location of our desire. You perform the surgery and I provide magical assistance. We take him home to his bed, lay him down, wipe his memory, depart."

Tycho nods in response,"Sounds good. if the data file says when he has a day off, we shoudl hit that day. I'm gunna read the instruction and documentation on this chipjack model before i put it in, shouldnt take long if you want to set you thing up. I have a few hours at a shadowclinic still rented as well, so we dont have to use any personal reasources." tych borg begins examinging the chip jack as he walks to his car, trying to identify make and model.
«Game» Backup to offline storage commencing. Game may freeze for a bit…
Mr.Terrific heads to his land rover, to give the man's house a drive-by. To see if his apartment has magical security, to see if it's on an astral patrol route, to see where the cameras are in the vicinity to spot him mysteriously walking about. Does it have a doorman who will speak to him and stop him from carrying out the post-hypnotic command? All this kind of basic scoping.

The chipjack is alpha grade, pretty good quality and very discreet. It should be easy to install, and could be hidden if you lift the skin from the skull, and then lay it back down over the top of the jack.

The apartment is not the best actually. There is no magical security at all, but there are plenty of cameras about the place. Now, if anyone actually watches them live, you'd have to doubt, since the building isn't in tip top shape. There is no doorman, simply the buzz a resident get the door open system of entry. There is also a reader for your credstick, basicly a computer ID check to let residents inside. The neighborhood is probably a B to C level security zone, the LS patrol happens very rarely.

Mr.Terrific , when he's done with that, scopes the area to see if he can spot the nearest location where one finds 'ladies of the evening.' He's not the best at such spotting, sad to say - might have to enlist Tycho on that. Then he checks with Tycho as to how far away in time his beta clinic is from this guy's address, so they can drive him there, unconscious, in the secret body sized compartment of his vehicle, say.
«Plot» Diego says, "The clinic is close, 1 hour drive at most in nighttime traffic."
«Auto-Judge[]» Mr.Terrific (#7242) rolls Intelligence for "Nearby prostitute locations: -2 from gaydar interference":
1 2 2 2 5 5

Mr.Terrific dammits. He gets Tycho on the comm. "We know the guy likes the ladies. Do you know where there's some prostitutes in the area around where he lives that he might go to? I'm looking for something appropriate to lure him out."
«Plot» Tycho may not know off the top of his head where hookers operate in denver, but he does know a patch member of the sinners and protsitution is there racket."I'd like to contact my ganger contact ilse and get us some usable hooker or hooker locations."
«Auto-Judge[]» Tycho (#3968) has the Contact Ilse with the following information:
-----> Contact for Tycho (#3968) <-----
Contact Name: Ilse
Level: 1
Type: ganger
GM Note: Ilse, known as the She-Wolf of the Sinners, is a big broad, literally. Large, stocky, wide at hips and shoulder, generous, with a healthy shade of grayish-green that catches the light just right. Sure, her tusks may be chipped, but when she smiles, she lights up the night. Her 'job' is bantering at the gang checkpoint and being a combat distraction that draws fire - while she's tough enough to handle it. When she isn't doing that, she has a side business in breaking in young breeders who think they want to come down Warrens way for the Wild Side - and boy do they get it.

To her, Tycho is crass, outgoing, easy, not hiding anything, and one of the few people who can keep up with her endurance and enthusiasm in the sack without breaking. Pertinent stats: Body 10, Strength 8, Charisma 5, Negotiation 5, Willpower 5, Int 3, SMGs 4, Brawling 4, Street Scene (Warrens) 4, Gang Knowledge (Warrens) 4, Bedroom Art 6, Urban Brawl 3.


«Auto-Judge[]» Tycho (#3968) rolls Etiquette (Street):
1 5 8
«Plot» Diego says, "Ilse recommends a girl who works that area, but she rarely walks the streets. You get a number."
Commlink-Steel> Tycho says, "Hold on T.» After a minute tycho's vioce comes back,«Okay, here is a trix address, she dosetn normally do street work but she'll know the area at least.»"
Commlink-Fairplay> Mr.Terrific says, "You want to call her, pay her fom some streetwalking locations? I provide psychological counseling to people in her line of work but this is out of my comfort zone."

«Plot» Diego says, "For 500 Nuyen the girl, Bubbles, will give you the local hotspots on the streets, and tell you which ones are watched by cops."
Commlink-Steel> Tycho says, "She is used to working in the shade, just like us. I can do it if you want but our best bet is te get her to points out some of her compotition and we work over thier pimp. bonus points for us, she dosent have to get hurt walking someoen elses territory. That way we stay away from teh cops by piggy backign off thier infrastructure."
Commlink-Steel> Tycho says, "plus we might get to beat up a pimp."
Commlink-Fairplay> Mr.Terrific says, "Don't complicate the mission. We don't have to work over a pimp. We just need him to innocently walk down an alleyway."
Commlink-Fairplay> Mr.Terrific says, "Can you gently knock someone out in an alleyway if I make you invisible and silent?"
Commlink-Steel> Tycho says, "Yeah."
Commlink-Fairplay> Mr.Terrific says, "Can we find an alleyway that doesn't have cameras?"

Commlink-Steel> Tycho says, "thats why one of us needs to talk to bubbles. you not up for it, she's just a working girl. its not like she'll steal your dick."
Commlink-Fairplay> Mr.Terrific says, "Oh, holy jeebus."
Mr.Terrific calls Bubbles, with autopayfriend account at the ready.
«Plot» Diego says, "Bubbles gives you some good locations to work with, after the money is transfered of course. There are two prime spots, one is six blocks north of the apartment, one is four blocks east. The north location is farther, but less business in the area with cameras. The east is closer, but more likely some local camers might catch him."
Mr.Terrific thanks Bubbles and authorizes payment. "Ilse speaks well of you," he says, letting her know who put him on to her on this number so she knows who's done her a favor. Then he goes to do a drive-by on the place with less cameras. He's actually looking for a place that is low on the whores for now.
«Auto-Judge[]» Mr.Terrific (#7242) rolls Intelligence for "low whore quotient":
2 3 4 7 10 11
«Plot» Diego says, "You find an ideal spot, not too busy, but close enough to pass for a hooker haven."

«Plot» Mr.Terrific says, "1. What time is it now, and 2. Can I find a spot where I can see, through say binoculars, where the guy is likely to park and walk to walk to his front door and buzz himself in?"
«Plot» Diego says, "It is now 9pm. You can find a spot to watch, he should be home any minute"
Mr.Terrific finds a spot, looks casual, has his sport binoculars, tries not to be on camera and spotted. Just a dude.
«Auto-Judge[]» Mr.Terrific (#7242) rolls Intelligence:
2 3 3 4 4 5
«Auto-Judge[]» Mr.Terrific (#7242) rolls Intelligence for "kp 1":
1 2 5 5 7 10
«Plot» Mr.Terrific says, "stand"

At about 9:20 you spot the mans vehicle, it was in the datachip, along with a photo. He parks in the parking area, locking up his car and starting towards the entrance to his apartment.

Mr.Terrific uses the binoculars if they will help, but really, this is the time. The uses the Influence spell, cast at the lowest possible power, without moving or doing other than glancing in his direction (assuming he's alone) to lay in the command - at 10:45 PM, you're going to go prowl the given location to see if you can locate a lady of the evening there.
«Plot» Diego says, "BGcount is 1, mans willpower is 4"
«Plot» Mr.Terrific says, "So I cast an F1 influence. My magic rating is 9, so tn 4 + 9 -1 for the force of the spell is tn 12 to detect. If my ally spirit helps my magic rating, then tn 17. But first:"

«Auto-Judge[]» Mr.Terrific (#7242) rolls Comics Trivia vs TN 4 for "pre-centering":
1 1 4 5 5 5 = 4 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Mr.Terrific (#7242) rolls Centering vs TN 2 for "centering against bg of 1, tn 5 -init grade 4 means 2":
1 1 3 4 10 = 3 Successes
«Plot» Mr.Terrific says, "I reduce the bg from 1 to 0."
«Auto-Judge[]» Mr.Terrific (#7242) rolls Sorcery + Sorcery Pool: 6 vs TN 4 for "F1 Influence as above":
1 1 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 4 4 5 8 10 = 8 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Mr.Terrific (#7242) rolls Sorcery + Sorcery Pool: 6 - 8 vs TN 4 for "F1 Influence as above kp2":
2 3 3 4 4 5 8 = 4 Successes
«Plot» Mr.Terrific says, "Stand at 12 successes."
«Auto-Judge[]» Diego (#2074) rolls 4 vs TN 2 for "Resistance! Um..not!":
2 2 5 10 = 4 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Mr.Terrific (#7242) rolls Willpower + Sorcery Pool: 1 + 5 vs TN 2 for "5 dice from hidden ally spirit in jacket, against 2s drain because the force is low":
1 1 1 2 4 4 4 5 5 5 5 5 = 9 Successes
«Plot» Mr.Terrific takes no drain.
«Plot» Diego says, "You implant your suggestion, but you will have to hold the spell until it can become permanent, which at F1, is not very long I think."
«Auto-Judge[]» Diego (#2074) rolls 1 for "Random chance something weird goes on? High is bad.":
5

The man seems not to notice the spell affecting him, and moves over towards the front door, using his credstick to prove his identity so the locks will open and let him in. By the time he is inside, your magic is done.

Mr.Terrific is casual, checks his pocsec. Such a good citizen, not checking his pocsec while he's driving. Do you know that's dangerous? He links up with Tycho in a non-cameraed location to make him invisible and stealthy.
«Plot» Diego says, "Roll em"
«Auto-Judge[]» Mr.Terrific (#7242) rolls Comics Trivia vs TN 4 for "pre-centering":
1 1 2 3 3 5 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Mr.Terrific (#7242) rolls Comics Trivia - 1 vs TN 4 for "pre-centering kp3":
1 1 2 3 4 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Mr.Terrific (#7242) rolls Centering vs TN 2 for "on the invis":
1 2 3 4 5 = 4 Successes
«Plot» Mr.Terrific reduces bg from 1 to 0 on the invis.
«Auto-Judge[]» Mr.Terrific (#7242) rolls Sorcery + Sorcery Pool: 6 vs TN 4 for "F6 invis":
2 2 3 3 3 4 4 5 5 5 5 5 5 7 7 = 10 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Mr.Terrific (#7242) rolls Willpower + Sorcery Pool: 1 + 5 vs TN 4 for "5 is ally spirit, 4m drain":
1 1 1 2 2 2 3 3 4 4 4 4 = 4 Successes
«Plot» Mr.Terrific says, "Scary, but 10 successes invis, no drain."
«Auto-Judge[]» Mr.Terrific (#7242) rolls Comics Trivia vs TN 4 for "pre-centering":
1 3 3 4 5 8 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Mr.Terrific (#7242) rolls Comics Trivia - 3 vs TN 4 for "pre-centering kp 4":
2 3 5 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Mr.Terrific (#7242) rolls Centering vs TN 3 for "tn 4 +1 bg +2 sustaining -4 initgrade":
1 2 3 5 9 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Mr.Terrific (#7242) rolls Centering - 3 vs TN 3 for "tn 4 +1 bg +2 sustaining -4 initgrade kp 5":
4 9 = 2 Successes
«Plot» Mr.Terrific says, "-2 penalties"
«Game» Backup to offline storage commencing. Game may freeze for a bit…
«Auto-Judge[]» Mr.Terrific (#7242) rolls Sorcery + Sorcery Pool: 6 vs TN 5 for "f6 Stealth (new spell!) on Tycho":
1 2 2 2 3 3 4 5 5 5 7 7 8 9 11 = 8 Successes
«Plot» Diego says, "There is no chance any normal person will see through the invisiblity or hear through the stealth."
«Auto-Judge[]» Mr.Terrific (#7242) rolls Willpower + Sorcery Pool: 1 + 5 vs TN 6 for "5 dice from ally, 4m stun +2 sustaining is 6m stun":
1 1 2 2 3 3 4 4 5 5 5 7 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Diego (#2074) rolls 1 for "Random chance wandering LS astral mage sees the glow? LEts say 8+":
2
«Auto-Judge[]» Mr.Terrific (#7242) rolls Willpower + Sorcery Pool: 1 + 5 - 1 vs TN 6 for "5 dice from ally, 4m stun +2 sustaining is 6m stun kp 6":
1 2 2 2 3 3 4 7 8 9 10 = 4 Successes
«Plot» Mr.Terrific says, "And no drain."

Mr.Terrific pets his little spirit as he links up with Tycho - today, hopefully, he doesn't have to do anything rough, just support him. He casts the spell he knows so well, Improved invisibility, and then shrouds Tycho in silence to boot. Yes, Tycho making so ound. Is this a dream come true? Or a nightmare? Both, probably. But anyway, holding the spells, Mr. Terrific gets in place so that after the knockout, he can swing his car around, bundle the guy into the secret compartment appropriately drugged, and drive him to the clinic.

Tycho flexes twice at the mouth of the alley as Mr T works his magic before moving in a slight ways and climbing ontop of a dumpster so he dosetn get bumped into even by the little through traffic. Clicking his comm twice that he is good to go, the large ork begins to wait, silent as deatha nd invisible to the mundane.
«Auto-Judge[]» Diego (#2074) rolls 1 for "Chance the spell doesnt go right, runs into a hooker earlier? Something else? 6+":
5

Time passes as you both wait, and sure enough, Terrifics magics did thier job. The man seems hesistant at first, but he moves down the alley, something in his mind says he will have a good time once he finds the girl, she must be here.

«Auto-Judge[]» Tycho (#3968) rolls Stealth for "sneakin up on the rube. +6 to hear for stealth":
3 3 4 4 4 5
«Auto-Judge[]» Tycho (#3968) rolls Stealth for "sneakin up on the rube. +6 to hear for stealth kp1":
2 2 2 2 2 3
«Auto-Judge[]» Tycho (#3968) rolls Stealth for "sneakin up on the rube. +6 to hear for stealth kp3":
2 2 3 7 11 11
«Plot» Tycho stands.
«Plot» Diego says, "Tycho manages not to touch, hit, bump, or knock anything down that would make noise."

«Auto-Judge[]» Tycho (#3968) rolls Kung Fu + Combat Pool: 6 vs TN 4 for "tn 3.4-1 for supirior position.":
1 2 2 2 2 3 4 4 5 5 5 10 11 11 = 8 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Tycho (#3968) has the GM Note "Cyberarm Stregnth" by Touchstone (#8349) with the following information:
----------—[ Shadowrun Denver ]-
=========================> GM Note On Tycho (#3968) <==========================
Date: Tue Nov 6 18:49:12 2012
Posted By: Touchstone (#8349)
Subject: Cyberarm Stregnth
------> Text of GM Note <-----—-
Tycho has a strength of 17 in each arm and an overall average strength of 12.


«Auto-Judge[]» Diego (#2074) rolls 3 vs TN 8 for "This man has no chance":
3 5 5 = 0 Successes

tycho isn present but the force of his blow is easily felt by any who watch the poor office worker crumple. A quick savage blow to the temple with enough force to take the man off his feet sideways before he hits teh groudn despatches the poor surgery subject. Before the man can hit the ground Tycho catches the body with his free arm anhiosts him onto his shoulder.
Mr.Terrific toodles around to the appropriate location for the bundling - hopefully with a little drugging too, to keep him out.

Soundlessly the cardoor opens and floating man, the unconsous super hero! invades Mr. T's car. Invisibly ycho opens the compartment and stashes thier victim before silently slamming the car door.
Mr.Terrific dispatches Neglect into the concealed compartment to keep watch on the fellow while he's knocked out in there, and drives casually to the beta clinic.
«Auto-Judge[]» Tycho (#3968) rolls Stealth for "makin it happen":
1 1 1 2 3 4
«Auto-Judge[]» Tycho (#3968) rolls Stealth for "makin it happen kp4":
1 2 2 3 5 7
«Plot» Tycho stands.
«Auto-Judge[]» Diego (#2074) rolls 3 for "Random person sees floating dude and isnt tripping on a btl?":
2 8 9
«Auto-Judge[]» Tycho (#3968) rolls Intelligence:
2 4 4 4 4
«Auto-Judge[]» Mr.Terrific (#7242) rolls Intelligence:
1 1 3 3 4 10

Sometimes things get noticed, no matter how good the plan. Terrific spots it, a man has just stepped into the other end of the alley, and was relieving himself when he spots the floating man. Currently he is pissing on his shoes as he stares at the car.

«Plot» Mr.Terrific says, "Is Tycho in the car?"
Commlink-Fairplay> Mr.Terrific hisses, "Get in car fast."

Soundlessly the cardoor opens and floating man, the unconsous super hero! invades Mr. T's car. Invisibly ycho opens the compartment and stashes thier victim before silently slamming the car door as quickly as possible.
Mr.Terrific , when Tycho is safely in the car and behind tinted windows, drops the two spells on him. Immediately, with his body cranked around, he casts through the tinted window to wipe the pissing man's memory of the floating body.
«Plot» Mr.Terrific says, "And of the spell."

«Plot» Mr.Terrific does not roll centering because Professor X would not be mind-raping a urinating man.
«Auto-Judge[]» Mr.Terrific (#7242) rolls Sorcery + Sorcery Pool: 7 vs TN 3 for "f5 alter memory on pissing witness, willpower 2 bg 1, threshhoold 1, he will just remember kinda spacing out after he unzipped.":
1 2 2 3 3 3 3 4 4 4 4 5 5 7 13 27 = 13 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Mr.Terrific (#7242) rolls Willpower + 5 vs TN 3 for "5 dice from ally, 3d drain, need 6 successes":
1 1 2 3 3 4 4 5 5 5 10 = 8 Successes
«Plot» Mr.Terrific takes no drain, holds spell until permanent, toodles away.
«Plot» Diego says, "Dude wanders off after finishing pissing."
Mr.Terrific is a little frantic - isn't this always the way? But he has the right tool for the job, and it's easy enough to elide both the strange sight of the floating man and the car door opening as well as the odd sensation of magic - they all happened at the same time. With that done, he drives casual to the clinic, and now it's time for Tycho's amazing skills.
«Plot» Mr.Terrific says, "I give him a -1 for magical assistance3!"

«Plot» Diego says, "Essence is 5.8 datajack only. BI is 0"
«Plot» Tycho says, " Surgical Type: Implant
Proceedure: Install
Facility: Clinic

Patient: George Roton
Note: No Medical Profile
Body Index: 0.00

Note: No Surgical Plan
CyberBio #: chipjack
Grade: Alpha
Bio/Ess Cost: 0
Note: Medical Care Provided
Superior Tools: 1
Pos Option 1: None
Pos Option 2: None
Notes: -2 for microtronic vision

Final TN: 1"
«Plot» Tycho says, " base time is a hour, tn is rounded up to 2."
«Auto-Judge[]» Tycho (#3968) rolls Biotech vs TN 2 for "making it happen":
1 3 4 4 4 5 = 5 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Tycho (#3968) rolls Medicine + 3 (clinic tools) vs TN 2 for "comp roll":
1 1 2 2 2 3 4 4 5 10 = 8 Successes
«Plot» Tycho says, "9 successes, all to healing to make this SOB never know it was there."

«Plot» Diego says, "Ok. Make a heal spell roll Terrific, just to keep everything in the log"
«Auto-Judge[]» Mr.Terrific (#7242) rolls Sorcery + Sorcery Pool: 7 vs TN 6 for "tn 5 to heal this guy +1 background count is 6, f6 heal,":
1 1 1 1 2 2 2 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 7 7 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Mr.Terrific (#7242) rolls Sorcery + Sorcery Pool: 7 - 2 vs TN 6 for "tn 5 to heal this guy +1 background count is 6, f6 heal, kp 7":
1 1 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 5 8 8 = 2 Successes
«Plot» Diego says, "Totally healed, spotless results."
«Plot» Mr.Terrific says, "Second roll and kp not needed, he only had light, so light drain on spell."
«Auto-Judge[]» Mr.Terrific (#7242) rolls Willpower + 5 vs TN 3 for "5 dice ally, on light drain":
1 2 2 2 3 3 4 5 5 7 11 = 7 Successes
«Plot» Mr.Terrific 's plan to get him back is to cast Mob Mind on him here while he is out. His Ally spirit casts Invis and Stealth on Mr. Terrific. Mr. Terrific walks him into his apartment and puts him to sleep in his bed and wipes his memory.
«Plot» Diego says, "Ok, make the rolls"
«Auto-Judge[]» Mr.Terrific (#7242) rolls Sorcery + Sorcery Pool: 6 vs TN 5 for "F6 mob mind on unconscious":
1 1 1 1 2 3 3 3 3 3 4 5 5 7 9 = 4 Successes

Tycho swipes in the back door of the shadow clinci and sets to work on the wage slaves nogin with Mrt overing and offering magical assistance at the ork's direction. Tycho huge hands move with careful and practiced precision, removing a tiny chip of skull and stripping away the layers of flesh one by one so that by the time he is implanting electrodes on teh mans brain, the skull looks like it exploded. Carefully over the course of the next hour however, the ork slides each limp sheaf back into place and afixes them togther with micro stiching and knots. the top layer is held down with surgical epoxy, the poor man's hairline barely disturbed.
«Auto-Judge[]» Mr.Terrific (#7242) rolls Sorcery + Sorcery Pool: 6 - 4 vs TN 5 for "F6 mob mind on unconscious kp 7":
1 3 3 3 3 3 4 5 8 10 10 = 4 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Mr.Terrific (#7242) rolls Willpower + Sorcery Pool: 1 + 5 vs TN 4 for "5 dice ally, 4d stun drain, need 6 successes":
2 2 2 3 3 3 4 5 5 5 5 13 = 6 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Mr.Terrific (#7242) rolls 9 + 6 vs TN 5 for "Neglect casting F6 imp invis on Mr. T":
1 1 2 2 2 3 3 4 5 5 5 5 5 5 23 = 7 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Mr.Terrific (#7242) rolls 6 vs TN 4 for "Against 4m drain":
2 3 3 5 7 8 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Mr.Terrific (#7242) rolls 6 - 3 vs TN 4 for "Against 4m drain kp1":
1 2 2 = 0 Successes
«Game» Backup to offline storage commencing. Game may freeze for a bit…
«Plot» Mr.Terrific says, "Neglect takes Light stun. Now stealth:"
«Auto-Judge[]» Mr.Terrific (#7242) rolls 9 + 6 vs TN 8 for "tn 4, +1 bg +1 light stun +2 sustaining f6 stealth":
1 1 2 2 2 3 3 3 5 5 8 8 8 10 10 = 5 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Mr.Terrific (#7242) rolls 9 + 6 - 5 vs TN 8 for "tn 4, +1 bg +1 light stun +2 sustaining f6 stealth kp2":
1 1 1 2 2 3 3 3 5 10 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Mr.Terrific (#7242) rolls 6 vs TN 7 for "against 4m drain +1 light stun +2 sustaining":
1 2 2 3 3 10 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Mr.Terrific (#7242) rolls 6 - 1 vs TN 7 for "against 4m drain +1 light stun +2 sustaining kp3":
1 2 3 4 14 = 1 Success
«Plot» Mr.Terrific says, "Neglect takes Light and holds me for the go in."
«Auto-Judge[]» Diego (#2074) rolls 1 for "Random chance something weird happens, needs to be high":
3

Mr.Terrific will have the man just barely awoken, but under his firm mind control as they exit the vehicle at a different point and he makes the walk back from whoreville to his apartment. Mister Terrific shadows his steps, eyes alert, guiding him through the process of looking happy and relieved. Inside his apartment, he goes to bed and sleeps, leaving the door vaguely open. If necessary, Mr. T applies a slight sedative that will wear off before the morning to help him back to a relaxed slumber. Then, when asleep, he wipes his memory of the entire interlude, and steps out the open door, letting it fall closed behind him. Exiting the building requires waiting for someone to open the door, but he is a patient fellow. Done and done.
«Plot» Mr.Terrific says, "Rolls for the last alter memory?"
«Plot» Mr.Terrific says, "With the man safely asleep, I can remove the Mob Mind. I have Biotech and astral perception to assure this."
«Auto-Judge[]» Mr.Terrific (#7242) rolls Sorcery + Sorcery Pool: 6 vs TN 5 for "f5 alter memory on unconscious fellow":
1 1 1 2 2 2 2 3 3 3 3 4 4 5 7 = 2 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Mr.Terrific (#7242) rolls Sorcery + Sorcery Pool: 6 - 2 vs TN 5 for "f5 alter memory on unconscious fellow kp8":
1 1 2 2 2 3 3 4 5 5 5 5 7 = 5 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Mr.Terrific (#7242) rolls Sorcery + Sorcery Pool: 6 - 2 - 5 vs TN 5 for "f5 alter memory on unconscious fellow kp10":
2 2 2 3 3 3 5 8 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Mr.Terrific (#7242) rolls Willpower + Sorcery Pool: 1 + 5 for "5 ally, 3d drain, need 6 successes":
1 2 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 7 8 9
«Plot» Mr.Terrific says, "And no drain."
Mr.Terrific takes a little while, late at night, but finally someone comes in, opening the door wide. It swings closed slowly enough taht Mister Terrific can silently and invisibly slide away. Why is he holding his breath? The whole silence stuff is new to him, okay? He walks the necessary blocks to his vehicle, finds a place to unstealth, and naturally gets in to drive off. Aaaaand, unclench.
Commlink-Fairplay> Mr.Terrific says, "The vole is put to bed."

At the comm message form mrt, Tycho takes out a small burner phone form stuffer shack and dialss thier johnson."Just calling to let you know we tucked your man away he is safe but he shoudl do any hard thinking for 48 hours while everythign sets up. You can confirm after that time without risk of damaging him." then Tycho crushes teh phone and heads home, job done.

Diego meets you both, thanking you for your work and giving you your pay for the job. Several days later, after the deadline, you get a message from Diego that everything went well, and that there should be more work in the future.

LOG GOES HERE

BE SURE TO PARENT THIS PAGE TO INDEX:LOGS

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License