Walk into an Ambush
GM: Dalton
Players: Nightshade, Annie, Dosetsu, Dante
Synopsis: The team is hired to protect a Johnson during a data exchange.
Date: DATE HERE, remember to add 60 years to the year to get the timing right :)

Word filters around through various contacts, and everyone is informed there is work to do, its not going to be fun work, but it will pay well. Meeting is in the CAS at a Holiday Inn, banquet room C.

Dalton has yet to aquire a vehicle, or many other essentials for that matter, and as expensive as his hobbies are, he needs the cash. He catches a cab from his apartment and is dropped off a few blocks away from the Holiday Inn, walking the rest of the distance on foot.

Dosetsu shows up early to the Holiday Inn, but he is not looking for a quality room for an affordable price. He avoids the employees by trying to act like he should be there. He might be the first the enter into the banquet hall, slipping into the large room like he might be here to swipe some continental breffast for himself.

After receiving the call from one of her fixers, Annie heads out with plenty of time to arrive at the meet. In fact, she arrives around fifteen minutes early in order to scope out the location for any potential ambushes. It usually pays to be safe, and the sinking feeling when you are sorry isn't typically one of her favorites. Once she has made a short list of potential exit strategies she formally shows up and claims a seat for herself to wait for the meet to begin.

The banquet room is empty, save for a single table lit by a small lamp in the center. A man in a nice suit sits at the table, fidgeting nervously, his fingers drumming on the tabletop. A WNG rests in the center of the table, humming softly and doing its job. There are enough chairs for everyone.

Dante parked his truck a little ways down the street from the holiday in and clicked the safty of his ares on before concealing it in his holster in the small of his back. he locked the vehicle and made his way to the meeting spot wearing his business attire. Since getting the suit he thought it would be more professional to wear it to meetings rather then his work outfit. he had a briefcase with him but it was mostly for show, he had a spare clip of ammo in there in case things got dicey. he always tried to plan at least a little ahead. He made his way to the building and on to the room where the meating was to happen. he peeked in to see if anyone else was there and smiled as he saw he wasn't the first to avirve and madehis way in quietly to claim a seat for himself

It isn't her favorite border crossing to make, but at least there's a van waiting for her one she legs it across what's left of the border between the CAS and Warrens. A recently acquired cargo van with a nice wide troll seat up front takes the edge off the travel. She parks a few blocks away and walks the last bit, preferring not to risk having her vehicle IDed. She's heavily bundled against the weather hat, hood, scarf, gloves, mittens and skiers sunglasses. If one were to look closely enough they might spy a tiny bit of skin on the bridge of her nose above the scarf and below the sunglasses, but that's about it. When she walks into the banquet room she undoes the outter most layer letting the scarf hang so her mouth can be seen and tucking the mittens into the pockets of her overcoat. She moves over to one of the chairs sitting down carefully nodding to the Johnson.

Annie peers around the room as she takes a look at the others present, experiencing and odd sense of deja vu. The actors are definitely different but the scene is most assuredly familiar for some reason. She leans back in her chair, lacing her fingers behind her head as she waits for the Jay to get with the pitch.

Dosetsu closes the door behind him, and gives the man at the table a nod before walking towards one of the corners. He seems to sort of scope the place out, but mostly he just kind of fades into the shadows of the dark room while he waits for more people to show up.

Dalton takes a seat and waits for the man to spill the job information.

Dosetsu makes his way to the table shortly after the others arrive. He is a rough looking guy who seems a little uncomfortable, but he joins the table, selecting a spot near Nightshade.

The Johnson nods when everyone has arrived "Thank you for coming. I need security for an ambush. I will be making an exchange with an individual, and I know he has sold me out and there will be a corporate hit team there waiting for me. I will pay you twenty each for your security and safe extraction of my person from the meeting."

Annie chews absently on her lower lip as she listens to the briefing, "Interesting. Exactly where will this ambush take place and which corp will we be facing?", she shrugs and offers a low chuckle, "I mean, facing a Cross secteam is a totally different prospect than facing a fully deployed Ares Special Weapons unit with gunship support."

Dosetsu keeps very quiet, letting the others do the negotiating and asking any questions they feel need to be asked. It would seem the whole bit with him slinking around the corner was par for course with him. He is very still and sort of hides within the shadow of the large troll woman he sat next to.

Nightshade ruffles her fingers with a clicking sound once her mittens are clear, she looks over at Mr. Johnson, "Before you answer that, payment terms, half-now half-later? I don't work unless I'm paid, especially if the job is getting in front of bullets."

The Johnson shifts slightly in his seat, and shakes his head "Nothing that dramatic. This is a minor player, they dont have the resources to field a major assault. The exchange is going down in the warrens, that princess Di park." he looks to Nightshade "Half and half is acceptable."

Dosetsu makes a little face, but remains completely silent. Something that was just said does not seem to have thrilled him.

Dalton remains quiet, listening to the others, and waiting to see what more is said.

Dante listens to the others and nods at nightshades words. he didn't normally arue much about the price and just trusted his employer to get him his pay. but this time felt a little fishy. normally he liked to be the one to get the drop on people. when te johnson agreed he relaxed a little but kept listening. it seemed his questions were being answered for now, but he kept a weather eye on things.

Nightshade tsks, "Well, that place is a pit, so if they're going to be magical assassins at least they'll have a rough time of it. Not a lot of safe evac places around there though."

Dosetsu's voice is quiet, just barely avove a whisper as he brings up the point Annie made before, "What sort of gear are we expecting them to have? Snipers? Choppers? Armored vehicles? Heavy weapons?"

The Johnson nods "They most likely will have magical assets deployed. I got a last minute change of the exchange location, keeping anyone from setting up too nice a place." He looks to Dosetsu "The standard team runs in an armored bulldog, one to two mages, one sniper, and four special forces types. If they are going all out, expect a backup vehicle with a rigger and drones. I'm hoping they think me a minor inconvience."

Nightshade looks at the Johnson, "I assume there's a reason you're going and not just killing this person so how do we know when whatever it is you need to do is done and we can evac you?"

Dante makes a face at the mention of ANOTHER sniper. the bane of every sniper is the threat of one that is better so he was starting to get a little on edge. "and this sniper you mentioned, not to mention the others that aren't magical, what kind of harware are they packing? and cyber/bio enhancements that you are aware of?"

The Johnson nods "The individual in question has some data I need. Once I get my hands on this data, I will be safe. I don't have time to arrange to hunt him down and take the data from him. He is the overconfident type, I'm sure he will bring the data I want because I will need to verify it before I pay him." He turns to Dante "Nothing too special, but they will all be enhanced, even the mages."

Annie nods in agreement, "Sounds like a party and a fair rate for the projected opposition..", she pauses to exhale slowly, "So your safe extraction is the priority…our job isn't to destroy the opposing force. Only secure you and your data."

The Johnson looks to Annie "Yes, as soon as I confirm the data, getting me out of there with it gets your other half payment."

Dosetsu quiets back down, but seems to hang on every word. His dark eyes studying the Johnson for the most part, allowing the others to get the details.

Nightshade reaches down and brushes at her leg with her hand, then looks around at the other folks. "I've got an idea for a distraction."

Dante looks at the johnson and raises an eyebrow "do you even have any intention of paying this man that you are getting the info from? or are you trying to get it from him for nothing..thus the risk"

The Johnson actually smiles at this "He chose to betray me, he gets nothing in return. I'll pay one of you five extra to kill him for me." He shifts a bit in his seat, a bit more confident now than at the begining of the meeting.

Dante smiles "if it is a man you want dead just give me the signal. …I don't miss" he winks

Nightshade leans forward, "You said they're going to be corp types right, heavy vehicle, body armor, official looking?"

The Johnson nods to Nightshade "Yes, security armor is to be expected."

Dante looks around at the others, the J included "if anyone has a spare APDS round or 2 I can probably punch a hole right through that armor"

Dosetsu quietly asks, "The Princess Di park isn't the spot for the meeting they are expecting right? How much notice do you have to give them of where to meet?"

The Johnson looks at Dosetsu, then the others "Do we have an agreement?"

Dante looks a bit more serious for a moment as he continues to scan the room. "however, the possibility of another sniper makes me nervose…I wouldn't say no to some help finding him"

Dalton shrugs "I'm in."

Annie considers for a moment and then nods, "It sounds acceptable. I'm in.", she pulls out her pocsec to display a satellite map of
Princess Di park. She takes a moment to scroll the screen with a fingertip as she looks over the grounds, "How much prep time do we have? When is the meet time set for?"

Nightshade nods, "Alright, well I've been to Princess Di park a few times, and there's one entrance, through a gate….and across from the gate is a bar and in that bar are some very heavily cybered men, almost none of which have permits." She sketches the layout in the air, "So what I'm thinking is, they're going to have to come up to the gate to bring their vehicle into play, so one of us camps out inside the bar, then when the vehicle pulls up, we call out, something like, 'Oh hell, I just picked up a comm, there's a raid happening, everybody out!' then they rush out and engage, we use cover to get you out." she says pointing to the Johnson.

Dante smiles as he hears nightshades plan "nothing like a bit of chaos to hide a few shots. alright, I'm in. but again, I will need some help finding that sniper. a few APDS rounds wouldn't hurt if ya got em, but if not I think I can manage"

Dosetsu nods his head towards the Johnson signalling that he is in. He looks up at Nightshade for a moment before quietly asking, "Think that will work in that neighborhood? Kinda worried it might add an X factor that might be more trouble than its worth."

Nightshade shrugs, "I'd rather have 50 guys shooting at eachother than 6 shooting at me."

Dosetsu nods once and leaves it at that.

The Johnson nods "Its set for an hour and a half from now. I suggest we get a move on then. One of you will need to transport myself as well."

Dalton nods "I'll need a ride too if anyone has it."

Dante speaks up "I have a brumby. It might be a little crowded if I take two. plus I will need to change before I head out. cant very well shoot in this weather in this suit."

Dosetsu looks about one step up from homeless, so he seems right out for having the party bus. He glances around briefly before looking at Dante. He gives the slightest of nods before looking on. A very tiny grin appearing on his lips. "I have plenty of space in back…but as you can imagine in this weather it wouldn't be all that pleasent of a ride"

Nightshade tsks, "Not a lot of time. I have a cargo van nearby, wasn't expecting to be chauffering people around." She reaches into her coat pulling out a small radio, "Everyone have one of these? And if so what channel to stay in touch?"

Dalton nods "Yea, I got one."
Dante nods at night shade "sure do. taccom R4.

Dosetsu still looks like he is only one step up from homeless. He just shakes his head regarding the radio question. He quietly asks, "Does anyone have a spare grenade or two?" His voice so quiet and polite its almost like he's asking to barrow a cup of flour.

The Johnson reaches down beside him, picking up a briefcase, he opens it, then pulls out a few credsticks and lays them on the table, one for each of you. He closes the briefcase, then flips a switch. "This briefcase is linked to a biomonitor on me, should I die, the case will explode and you'll lose any future payment."

Nightshade nods, "Right, so if we want more money knock you out then take it rather than killing you and taking it." She shakes her head, "Do me a favor though, when my pay depends on you staying alive don't keep anything explosive near yourself."

Annie nods and offers a primary, secondary and tertiary channels along with conditions for switching comm protocols. She snags one of the credsticks and deposits one in an interior pocket of her long coat. "Biomonitor eh?", she comments after a moment, "I assume that if you 'die', and we manage to revive you but the exploding briefcase finishes you off in spite of prompt medical attention that we won't be held responsible?"

The Johnson smiles "No, its a fairly small charge, worst thing that happens is I lose a finger or two. As far as knocking me out, well just trust me that that would also be a bad move."

The Johnson stands up from the table "Shall we leave then?"

Dalton reaches out for his stick, sliding it into a pocket, then setting his comm to the channel given from Annie. He rises from the chair, and waits on the others.

Dante stands and grabs his cred stick tossing it in his own briecase "well then, I think we should prepare then. J, your with me we need to discuss the killing of this guy you mentioned." he looks up at the othrs "any of you have any way to scout the area for thermals or something? some way to see a sniper I meen."

Dosetsu gets up and looks like he is planning on following Nightshade out to her van. Being the ghettofabulous runner that he is, he saves time by not having to set a radio to a channel.

Annie stands as well, "It's not an optimal situation, but the well paying ones never are.", she gestures toward the exit and turns on her heel to head on out, "It would probably be a good idea for at least a couple of us to directly accompany you. Do you have a preference on who that is?", she inquires of the Johnson as she walks, "I would suggest at least someone with a lot of body mass to hide behind."

The Johnson starts to move with the crowd "Two of you with me would be ideal, too much security could scare him off."

Dante looks to annie and nods "I am only taking him till we get close. then i will need to break off to get a good view of the meeting area. he could go with nightshade after that. speaking of getting a good look at the area, do you have any maps of any spots with a view?"

Dosetsu quietly says, "I'm pretty good up close. I can go with Mr. J." Evidently he is at least a little suicidal too to volunteer like that.

Nightshade grabs her cred, sets her radio, and opens the door to let Dosetsu in the van. She heads off to the Warrens parking down towards orktown where the Sons of Sauron will look out for a troll gal's car then legging it. Before heading out she comments, "There's a wooden castle inside the park, I imagine your sniper will be in there. If not it's a good vantage." She thinks, "There's also a gazebo but that's kind of small, the restrooms make decent cover, but no real height."

Dalton follows along, and catches a ride with, well, whoever has room.

Dosetsu is sneaky. Even though his player forgot to pose snatching up a credstick, he managed tomake it vanish from the table like a magic trick!

Dante heads out to the truck a little way down the road with the J in tow. there was really only room for 2 but if there was no room with nightshade he might be able to squeaze one more small person in there. once in the car he heads to the destination and speaks with the j about the little extra job he had for him.

Annie chuckles and provides Dante with a copy of her Warrens mapsoft, "Pick the best spot you can see. Odds are that the other sniper will do the same…you may even find him or her there ahead of you." She takes her own vehicle and heads toward the park, letting the pilot handle the trip while she drops a few protective spells on herself.

To (Dalton, Frostlog), Dante pages: alright then J, you said you wanted this man dead, but AFTER you confirm the data is good. I can do this, but you can't really tell me over the comm without alerting susspicion. you are going to need to do something to que me for it. what will you do to signal a shot. just remember, the moment I see the que, I WILL fire." he looks at the J a moment before pulling off some distance from the target destination and slips off his suit revealing the full body armor under neath and reaches for a pack behind the seat with his long coat and regular street cloths

Its getting later, and getting colder. The warrens is quiet tonight, a few vehicles are parked at the Cybered Arms, and the park is virtually empty. There is a Black Van though parked on the far end of the parking lot, it definatly smells corp. There are a few gangers and homeless people in the park, scattered around fire barrels, but the rest of the area looks very quiet.

To (Dante, Frostlog), Dalton pages: The Johnson nods "When I start to hand him my briefcase, thats when you kill him."
To (Frostlog, Dalton), Annie pages: Going to drop an enhance aim and dark armor on myself and sustain em with the spell locks.

«Auto-Judge[]» Dalton (#8435) rolls 4 (to Frostlog) for "Stealth Roll for sniper":
1 5 5 10
«Auto-Judge[]» Dalton (#8435) rolls 4 (to Frostlog) for "Stealth Roll for Two Security Guards":
1 9 9 10

Commlink-Nightshade> Nightshade says, "Alright, Bonkers and I will be standing next to J, I'll do what I can to cover us magically and get him out of harms way. We should try to stay near cover, and away from the gate so they can't bring in reinforcements too quickly. If we can stay near the castle that will let us duck inside and keep them from just gunning us down, those planks are pretty thick so should hold up to most small arms fire."

Dante finishes talking with the J while stoped about 2 blocks from the target zone and finishes tossing on his normal work cloths. he calls for nightshade to grab the J as he locks up and nods an afirmation to him. He grabs his rifle (loaded with exex rounds) and salutes the J "see ya when its over….and just a fair warning…you are probably going to get your suit ruined" with that final thought he makes his way out towards a spot to get a view of the place. the top of the castle seemd a good a spot as any. as he walked he tied an old bandana around his forehead to keep the hair out of his eyes and kept a weather eye out for anyone that looked like what he might if he worked steady for a corp

Dosetsu is a virtual expert on what bums and homeless people look and act like. Subject matter expert dontchaknow. He eyes the various people around the area as you all get closer. Armed and homeless is not rare. Armored and homeless also not rare, but it is hard to fake hopelessness. The crazy shaggy looking runner doesn't seem to be an expert on vehicles and such, but he is willing to offer his opinion on which bums are real.

Dalton rides with someone to get there, hopefully, and waits for someone to give him orders on what to do.

Commlink-Dante> Dante says, "dalton, if you see anyone with cyber mods like mine with a rifle let me know. if he is a physadd he will also be awakened so keep those glowy eyes of your open for me k?"

Commlink-Dalton> Dalton says, "If someone can give me a safe place, I can project and search the place alot quicker."

Nightshade spends a few minutes casting before entering the park, calling Dante over she hands him a small red crystal, "If I don't get this back, I'll make another one out of your body parts." she then attempts to cast an improved invisibility on him and lock it into place.

«Auto-Judge[]» Nightshade (#3173) rolls Sorcery + Sorcery Pool: 5 vs TN 4 for "Force 1 improved invis.":
2 2 2 3 3 3 5 5 7 8 9 = 5 Successes

Commlink-Dante> Dante says, "my truck is parked two blocks south of the target zone. it is in a dark ally. It isn't much, but if that will do then its yours. I keep a spare key taped under the back left fender"

«Auto-Judge[]» Nightshade (#3173) rolls Sorcery + Sorcery Pool: 5 - 5 (successes) vs TN 4 for "Force 1 improved invis. 1kp":
1 2 4 4 5 7 = 4 Successes

Commlink-Dalton> Dalton says, "Roger"

Dalton heads to the truck, and gets in, laying down in the seat, his first task is to summon a sky spirit though.

«Auto-Judge[]» Nightshade (#3173) rolls Willpower vs TN 2 for "Resisting 2M stun":
2 3 3 5 5 17 = 6 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Dalton (#8435) rolls Conjuring vs TN 3 for "Force 3 Sky Spirit":
1 1 4 4 5 10 = 4 Successes
«Plot» Dalton says, "Forgot BG, tn would be 4."
«Auto-Judge[]» Dalton (#8435) rolls Charisma vs TN 3 for "Resisting Drain.":
2 2 3 4 4 4 = 4 Successes

Annie finishes casting her prep spells on the trip over and turns over the sustaining task to her foci. She parks her vehicle in an alley behind the Cybered Arms and deploys a pair of tiny observation drones which whirr nearly inaudibly as they disappear into the dark night sky and begin their pre-programmed patrol route. She exits her vehicle, activates the alarm system, then heads toward the perimeter of the park. As she walks she watches for anything out of the ordinary and searches for a decent vantage point to observe the meet.

Dalton finishes summoning his spirit, and then starts projecting.

The Johnson seems a bit nervous now, but nothing too out of the ordinary for someone walking into an ambush. He meets with

Nightshade and Dotetsu "The meeting point is the castle, so I'm sure they have people inside it already."

Nightshade casts one more spell on herself, cold aura, then locks it down and focuses on putting her skills toward extended defense dice over Dose, herself, and the J.

Dosetsu's preperations for this seem to be slinging his sword sheath over his jacket instead of under it. He also straps several smaller knives to his arms and legs to he can access them quickly. He's prety low tech it would seem.

Nightshade nods, pulling out her own sword and hanging it outside her coat, a small knife is held in her right hand tucked up her sleeve. She's wearing a lot of armor and clothing and looks like a cross between a yeti and a clothes hamper.

«Auto-Judge[]» Annie (#5398) rolls Sorcery + Sorcery Pool: 10 + 2 (manip) + 6 (power focus) vs TN 6 (to Frostlog and Dalton) for "Force 6 Dark Armor.":
1 2 2 2 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 4 4 4 4 4 4 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 8 9 10 = 3 Successes

Dante blinks as he could no longer see himself and was a little weirded out by the experiance. he took a moment to adjust and pocket the gem stone giveing a nod to nightshade (even though she probably didn't see it) "I will protect it like my own ares" with that he heads to the building and starts looking for camera's and other such security measures

«Auto-Judge[]» Annie (#5398) rolls Willpower + Sorcery Pool: 1 vs TN 5 (to Frostlog and Dalton) for "Resist 5S Drain, need 4 successes.":
1 1 1 1 2 2 2 3 3 7 8 10 = 3 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Annie (#5398) rolls Willpower + Sorcery Pool: 1 - 3 (successes) vs TN 5 (to Frostlog and Dalton) for "Resist 5S Drain, need 4 successes. kp 1/25":
1 3 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Nightshade (#3173) rolls Sorcery + Sorcery Pool: 3 vs TN 4 for "Cold aura, F1":
1 1 2 2 2 2 3 4 17 = 2 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Annie (#5398) rolls Sorcery + Sorcery Pool: 10 - 1 (detection) + 6 (power focus) vs TN 6 (to Frostlog and Dalton) for "Force 6 Enhance Aim.":
1 1 1 2 2 2 2 2 2 3 3 3 3 4 5 5 5 5 7 8 9 11 11 11 14 = 7 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Nightshade (#3173) rolls Willpower + Sorcery Pool: 2 vs TN 3 for "Soaking M":
1 1 2 2 3 4 9 13 = 4 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Annie (#5398) rolls Willpower + Sorcery Pool: 1 vs TN 3 (to Frostlog and Dalton) for "Resist 3M Drain, need 2 successes.":
1 1 1 2 3 3 3 5 7 7 8 14 = 8 Successes

The park is sparsly populated tonight, a few homeless, a few gangers, and a black van that screams corp. Its a good bet you were beat to the location. The meeting is to take place at the Castle, and everyone is getting ready, the Johnson is with Dosetsu and Nightshade.

Dalton is astrally looking around, with his body back in Dante's pickup.

«Auto-Judge[]» Dalton (#8435) rolls Intelligence for "Astral Perception":
1 2 2 3 5 5

Annie adjusts her physical mask to simulate a middle-aged homeless lady, appropriates an abandoned shopping cart (or borrows one if one isn't available), and spends her time working her way nonchalantly around the perimeter of the Castle. Overhead her spy drones are silently loitering at their maximum flight ceiling, the Bumblebees are unarmed but can give her a good tactical overview of the location if needed. Her defensive spells are primed and ready, she has some pent up aggression to let out and a potential vent brewing…all is good for the elf mage.

«Auto-Judge[]» Dosetsu (#2529) rolls Intelligence for "natural thermo & lowlight vision":
1 3 4 5 5 5
«Auto-Judge[]» Dante (#1728) rolls Stealth for "invisible Ninja sniper sqirrel tries to get into possition and be unseen,":
2 2 3 4 4 4 4 10 16
«Auto-Judge[]» Dante (#1728) rolls Athletics (Climbing) for "same squirrel tries to climb into his nest":
1 1 2 2 3 4 5 8 9
«Auto-Judge[]» Annie (#5398) rolls Intelligence (to Frostlog and Dalton) for "Annie Perception":
1 1 1 2 3 4 4 4 5 5 5 7
«Auto-Judge[]» Annie (#5398) rolls Intelligence (to Frostlog and Dalton) for "Annie Perception kp 1/25":
2 2 2 3 3 4 5 5 5 7 11 13
«Auto-Judge[]» Annie (#5398) rolls 1 (bumblebee #1 Sensor) (to Frostlog and Dalton) for "Low Light Thermal Rangefinder 50x Mag":
5
«Auto-Judge[]» Annie (#5398) rolls 1 (bumblebee #2 Sensor) (to Frostlog and Dalton) for "Low Light Thermal Rangefinder 50x Mag":
7

Dante let his rilfe hang across his back as he quietly moved through the shadows. He kept a vigilant watch around him to make sure he was well out of sight and made his way around to the side of the bathrooms. with a quick peek around the corner for good meassure. he swiftly scaled the side of the bathroom wall and positioned himself on top. he lay down near the edge in case he had to roll off to the side to make a quick get away, and leveled his scope on the area. he kept a weather eye on the spot watching for when the mark and his employer get into position. he also scanned the area to see if he could't find his other little sniper friend and any other threats

Nightshade is standing next to the Johnson near to the castle, a cursory inspection inside, keeping an eye on the ground and the walls looking for any sort of explosive devises or booby traps, better tripped now than later. She takes an extra few seconds to pace along the cubbies closest to her, her overcoat and puffy clothes filling the area, making it difficult for anyone hidden or invisible to stay out of her way. Once she's scoped out the immediate area and if she finds nothing amiss she heads back to stand beside the Johnson awaiting the meet.

To (Annie, Frostlog), Dalton pages: You spot some movement inside the castle, as well as something in a pine tree across the park, you could swear you saw movement.

Inside the Castle stands a man, dressed warm for the weather, he smiles at Nightshade as she peeks her head inside.

«Auto-Judge[]» Nightshade (#3173) rolls Intelligence for "Natural thermo and big puffy overcoat":
1 1 2 2 3 5

Dosetsu stands near the Johnson oposite Nightshade. He remains quiet and alert, but has this tendancy to sort of skulk a little even when he is suppose to be seem. Always he walks closer to a bush or fence and blends in a little with it. His raggedy scarf he wears breaking up his outline like some poor mans gili suit.

Commlink-Breeze> Annie says, "I've got unidentified movement in the Pine Tree at oh two thirty from your position Dante."

The Johnson waits behind Nightshade, using the troll as a human shield. He calls out "Alright James, come out, lets make this deal."

The man in the castle replies "No no, lets do this inside here, just come inside and I'll give you what you want."

The Johnson gestures for Dosetsu "You go in with me." Then waves a hand for the man to go in first.

Dante imediately turns his attention to the tree that was mentioned to him over the cmm. He scanned its branches to see if he could get a better look at what, or who, was hidine in it as annie sugested

«Auto-Judge[]» Dante (#1728) rolls Intelligence for "Perception, Lowlight, thermo, eye mods, and vis mag 3 scope":
2 4 4 8 9 17

Dosetsu is obidient, stupid, suicidal or maybe brave; whatever the case the small man slips into the castle with a quickness that might make the guy inside a bit jumpy. He quietly says, "Hi." in a lame sort of way.

To (Dante, Frostlog), Dalton pages: You see something, could be a person in the tree

Annie continues pushing her cart, mumbling to herself like a crazy old baglady, to cover her subvocalization over the comms. The cart creaks toward the Castle as she prepares herself for the oncoming fray. She loves fray, truly she does.

The Johnson ducks his head and enters the Castle, nodding to the man "Alright, let me see it." The other man, James, reaches into a pocket and pulls out a chip "Here." he holds it out. The Johnson looks to Dosetsu "Get that for me will you."

Nightshade half turns ducking down a bit to see into the castle, her arm is held out in what looks like an attempt to steady herself, but is actually so that her hand is close to Mr. Johnson, she is poised and ready to grab him and pull, hard to move him out of the way if anything happens inside the castle. Her other hand rests on the hilt of her sword.

Dosetsu gives another quick look around before lifting the chip from James like a pickpocket… OR maybe like a crazy squatter magician. Whatever the case he takes the chip with his gloved hand, but doesn't pass it on right away. Instead he holds it for just a moment incase something bad is going to happen. That brave-stupid part of him seems to want it to happen to Dose.

Nothing happens to the chip

The Johnson pulls out a pocsec from a pocket, and holds out a hand, waiting for Dos to give him the chip.

Dosetsu passes the chip off then moves just a bit further into the castle so he is not side by side with the Johnson anymore. This sort of makes him flank James.

James turns to watch Dosetsu, a small smile about his lips. The Johnson slips the chip in the pocsec, and looks over the data for a moment, before he puts the pocsec into a pocket and nods, holding out the briefcase "I believe this is for you."

Commlink-Dante> Dante says, "I see what you saw ann. I am not sure but it looks like a man. I don't have enough light to make a clear description on him. try to get a better look, if he has a toy he is in trouble"

Commlink-Breeze> Annie says, "Could just be a homeless guy sleeping in the tree to stay out of range of the devil rats. If we see a muzzle flash, he goes to the top of the threat list."

Dante looks back to the meeting spot and swore in Ute as he seen him starting to hand off the case. he quickly leveled the rifle on the target but had no time to finess it he just hoped that his round hit. he exhaled and pulled the trigger

«Auto-Judge[]» Dante (#1728) rolls Rifles + Combat Pool: 6 vs TN 10 for "trying to take out the target the J gave him":
1 1 2 2 2 2 3 4 4 4 4 4 5 5 5 7 9 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Dante (#1728) rolls Rifles + Combat Pool: 6 vs TN 10 for "trying to take out the target the J gave him (K:1)":
1 2 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 5 7 10 11 = 2 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Dalton (#8435) rolls 4 (Body) + Combat Pool: 4 vs TN 3 for "Soaking 11D damage, -2 power for shooting through plywood. 6 Ballistic armor.":
2 3 3 4 5 5 7 11 = 7 Successes

«Plot» Dalton says, "James takes a L wound."

«Auto-Judge[]» Dante (#1728) rolls Rifles + Combat Pool: 3 vs TN 10 for "trying to take out the target the J gave. him shot 2":
1 1 1 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 5 10 22 = 2 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Dante (#1728) rolls Rifles + Combat Pool: 3 - 2 vs TN 10 for "trying to take out the target the J gave. him shot 2 (KP:2)":
1 1 1 2 2 3 3 3 5 5 5 10 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Dalton (#8435) rolls 4 (Body) vs TN 3 for "Same Mods as before Against S plus 3 successes":
1 2 3 13 = 2 Successes

«Plot» Dalton says, "James takes an S wound, at 7 boxes Phys."

«Auto-Judge[]» Nightshade (#3173) rolls Initiative with a result of 9.

«Auto-Judge[]» Dosetsu (#2529) rolls Initiative with a result of 20.

«Auto-Judge[]» Dante (#1728) rolls Initiative with a result of 7.

«Auto-Judge[]» Dalton (#8435) rolls 1 for "+26 for Astral Init on Dalton, as if he can do anything":
4
«Auto-Judge[]» Annie (#5398) rolls Initiative with a result of 39.

«Auto-Judge[]» Dalton (#8435) rolls 3 for "Cyberthugs init, +8 reaction.":
1 3 3
«Auto-Judge[]» Dante (#1728) has the Attribute Reaction with the value '6'.

«Auto-Judge[]» Dalton (#8435) rolls 1 for "+5 init for someone else":
2
«Plot» Dalton says, "Annie 39, Dosetsu 20, Cyberthugs 15, Nightshade 9, Dante 7, Mystery Man 7."

«Plot» Dalton says, "Adds Daltons init of 30 in there, astral init."

Dante fires his first and second shot in rappid succession. the first caught only a clancing blow on the target's arm, the other caught him squarely in the chest. somehow the man was still standing though. He must have misted anything vital. he swore again in Ute and kept an eye on his target. he spoke into the comm link (assuming I have time if not let me know what they hear) "Hes still standing, Get J out"

The Johnson swears as the bullets hit James, and the man only stagers back slightly, blood flowing from his shoulder. "Kill him!" he screams at Dosetsu

Annie stands in position, as if she were actually a stunned unmodified baglady. No sense giving away her amped reflexes by diving for cover like a cyberzombie ninja.

«Auto-Judge[]» Dosetsu (#2529) rolls Edged Weapons + 6 vs TN 4 for "Katana + 6 CP. Increasing his TN with reach":
1 1 1 1 2 3 3 4 4 5 5 10 = 5 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Dalton (#8435) rolls 2 (Unarmed Skill) + Combat Pool: 2 vs TN 7 for "S wounds, yea, the guy aint saving himself":
4 4 5 11 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Dalton (#8435) rolls 4 (Body) + Combat Pool: 4 vs TN 6 for "Soaking, maybe?":
1 4 4 4 4 5 5 11 = 1 Success

Dosetsu turns slightly and a bigassed sword seems to just materalize in his hands. A swift arc upwards cleaves a deep gash in the man from groin to left shoulder. As Dosetsu brings his sword back into a guarded position he mentions, "We should leave."

Across the grounds, the back of the van opens up, and three men hop out, two with assault rifles. Elsewhere, above on the second level of the Castle, two men appear in position and they have assault rifles too. Everyone is wearing security armor. No one starts shooting….yet.

Nightshade looks up at the men on the castle and calls out, "Hoi, not sure who's paying you, but I'd check to make sure you're still getting paid before touching those triggers!" She then moves to duck under the lip of the castle so she has at least a bit of cover for whatever happens next.

«Auto-Judge[]» Annie (#5398) rolls Sorcery + 6 (power focus) + Sorcery Pool: 4 vs TN 8 for "Force 8S Stunball.":
1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 2 3 3 4 4 4 4 9 15 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Annie (#5398) rolls Sorcery + 6 (power focus) + Sorcery Pool: 4 - 2 (successes) vs TN 8 for "Force 8S Stunball. kp 2/25":
1 1 1 1 2 2 2 3 3 4 5 5 5 7 9 11 11 14 = 4 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Dalton (#8435) rolls 8 vs TN 8 for "Big damn stunball, stupid supermages.":
1 2 3 5 5 7 7 8 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Dalton (#8435) rolls 8 - 1 vs TN 8 for "Big damn stunball, stupid supermages. KP:1":
2 2 2 3 4 5 5 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Dalton (#8435) rolls 8 - 1 vs TN 8 for "Big damn stunball, stupid supermages. KP:3":
2 3 3 3 5 5 5 = 0 Successes

Annie growls to herself as the excrement begins hitting the rotating wind generation device. The smooth syllables of Sperethiel flows from her lips as she centers against the potential penalties, then raises her hand and flicks her fingers at the trio of security guards pouring from the truck. A wave of nearly invisible energy similar to that of waves of heat over a desert highway streaks away from the baglady and explodes at the center of the three guards. "Sleep", she murmurs as the three men drop to the ground like puppets with their strings suddenly and abruptly cut.

«Auto-Judge[]» Annie (#5398) rolls Willpower + Sorcery Pool: 2 vs TN 3 for "Resist 3D Drain. Need 6 successes with Trauma Damper.":
1 2 2 3 4 4 4 5 5 5 5 7 10 = 10 Successes

The Johnson moves next to Nightshade "Get me out of here now!"

Dante observes the scene and watches the two men come out from the balcony above. He swears and aims up at them. If they aimed at anyone, or did anything other then back away or drop their weapons he was going to drop the one with a better view of their target. he mentally kicked himself for his preveous shots. he thought he will have to split the hit pay with dose.

Nightshade looks at the Johnson, "Stay. Awaiting clear to move." she says shortly. Standing over him, her bulk and many layers of armored cloth providing cover for the Johnson.

The Johnson nods, and remains near Nightshade.

The men upstairs say nothing, they are crouched near some of the boarding, giving them some cover, and pointing thier assault rifles at the Johnson, but not firing yet.

Annie grumbles to herself, something about plans falling apart at the seams, as she moves to place herself firmly behind some semi-hard cover. Her hand flickers down as she moves and the rod encased at her belt seems to jump into her palm. The rod twirls once in her grasp as it expands out to it's full staff length with a soft *snikt* sound. The runes on the staff begin to glow with a soft pastel blue light, making Annie (if possible) into an even bigger target than she already is.

Dosetsu is not going to be returning some of the items he got from Annie, but honestly who asks to barrow grenades? With the same speed that his katana appeared in his hands he draws out first a smoke grenade and chucks it vaguely towards where he thinks two o'clock is. A flash-pak follows. He throws both with his main hand and holds the katana in his off-hand for now, but it doesn't matter much since he really didn't seem to be trying to hit anything but the dirt.

The first thing that happens, is it gets really bright, then dark, then bright, flashing strobing effect, then of course, the smoke starts to fill the area, and that mutes the strobing effect somewhat, making just a funny looking flashing cloud spreading out.

«Auto-Judge[]» Dalton (#8435) rolls 6 (Rifles) + Combat Pool: 6 vs TN 10 for "Same Mods as Dante, shooting the Johnson with PArtial Cover of Nightshade.":
2 2 3 3 3 3 3 4 4 10 10 11 = 3 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Dalton (#8435) rolls 4 (Johnson Body) + Combat Pool: 8 vs TN 6 for "Johnson came wearing lots of Armor, 8 ballistic,
Sniper came with a real sniper rifle, 14S base. 6D damage coming at the Johnson":
2 2 3 4 4 4 4 4 5 5 5 7 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Dalton (#8435) rolls 4 (Johnson Body) + Combat Pool: 8 - 1 vs TN 6 for "Johnson came wearing lots of Armor, 8 ballistic, Sniper came with a real sniper rifle, 14S base. 6D damage coming at the Johnson KP:1":
1 1 2 2 2 3 3 3 5 5 5 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Dalton (#8435) rolls 4 (Johnson Body) + Combat Pool: 8 - 1 vs TN 6 for "Johnson came wearing lots of Armor, 8 ballistic, Sniper came with a real sniper rifle, 14S base. 6D damage coming at the Johnson KP:3":
1 1 1 2 2 3 3 4 7 8 13 = 3 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Dalton (#8435) rolls 4 (Johnson Body) + Combat Pool: 8 - 4 vs TN 6 for "Johnson came wearing lots of Armor, 8 ballistic, Sniper came with a real sniper rifle, 14S base. 6D damage coming at the Johnson KP:6":
1 3 4 4 4 5 7 7 = 2 Successes

«Plot» Dalton says, "Johnson takes L damage from a sniper rifle, this is why you come prepared."

The silence is shattered by a whizzing noise, that of a sniper rifle shot flashing through the air and impacting on the Johnsons surprisingly armored hide. Its a leg hit, and the Johnson screams in pain.

«Auto-Judge[]» Dante (#1728) rolls Rifles + Combat Pool: 6 vs TN 7 for "alright bub, THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!":
1 2 2 2 3 3 3 3 4 4 5 5 5 5 8 8 10 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Dante (#1728) rolls Rifles + Combat Pool: 6 - 3 vs TN 7 for "alright bub, THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE! (last kp)":
1 2 2 3 3 3 3 3 3 4 5 5 10 10 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Dalton (#8435) rolls 6 (Body) + Combat Pool: 2 vs TN 5 for "Armor is 6, 11S base with 5 successes.":
1 2 3 4 4 4 5 11 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Dalton (#8435) rolls 6 (Body) + Combat Pool: 2 - 2 vs TN 5 for "Armor is 6, 11S base with 5 successes. KP:1":
2 3 3 5 7 11 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Dalton (#8435) rolls 6 (Body) + Combat Pool: 2 - 5 vs TN 5 for "Armor is 6, 11S base with 5 successes. KP:3":
1 4 9 = 1 Success

«Plot» Dalton says, "Sniper takes S damage."

Dante spots the flash from the tree and glares. He didn't like seeing other snipers around here. He took aim at the silloette in the tree but this time, he wanted blood. he exhaled slowly to steady his shot and squeazed the trigger. he saw the target get hit and what was unmistakeably blood dripping, but he didn't seem to go down yet (would an S wound make him fall from the tree?)

Annie watches the ongoing melee and sighs to herself as she looks toward the enemies van parked nearly across the park from her. "Fuck it", she mutters to herself as she leaves the safety of her cover and bolts toward the vehicle to secure some transport. Her own vehicle isn't parked nearby and this may be the best option for evac'ing the Johnson.

«Auto-Judge[]» Dante (#1728) rolls Initiative with a result of 9.

«Auto-Judge[]» Nightshade (#3173) rolls Initiative with a result of 8.

«Auto-Judge[]» Annie (#5398) rolls Initiative with a result of 29.

Next to the van, something starts to manifest, four fire elementals are now on the physcial plane, and, well, killing one of the unconsious guys on the ground.

«Auto-Judge[]» Dosetsu (#2529) rolls Initiative with a result of 16.

«Auto-Judge[]» Dalton (#8435) rolls 1 for "+26 Astral in it on Dalton":
10
«Auto-Judge[]» Dalton (#8435) rolls 1 for "+14 Init for Fire Elementals":
7
«Auto-Judge[]» Dalton (#8435) rolls 3 for "Two cyberthugs still left and the sniper. +8":
1 2 2

«Plot» Dalton says, "Annie 29, Dos 16, Cyberthugs 13, Sniper 10, Dante 9, Night 8, Johnson moves with Night on 8."

«Plot» Dalton says, "Dalton has 32"

«Auto-Judge[]» Dalton (#8435) rolls Sorcery + Astral Pool: 6 vs TN 4 for "Attacking Fire Elemental in Astral Combat. Base damage is 6M":
1 1 2 2 2 2 3 4 5 5 7 10 = 5 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Dalton (#8435) rolls Sorcery + Astral Pool: 6 - 5 vs TN 4 for "Attacking Fire Elemental in Astral Combat. Base damage is 6M KP:1":
1 1 3 4 5 5 5 = 4 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Dalton (#8435) rolls 4 + 4 vs TN 4 for "Elemental counter.":
2 4 4 4 5 5 5 8 = 7 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Dalton (#8435) rolls 4 + 4 vs TN 6 for "Soaking":
2 3 3 3 4 5 5 9 = 1 Success

«Plot» Dalton says, "Fire elemental takes S damage…and that was Astral Combat Pool"

«Plot» Dalton says, "M damage, sorry"

Annie slows as she nears the van and the manifested spirits. As one of the spirits turn toward her she whirls her staff to the ready position, the pastel blue glow forming a distinct afterimage in the night air. "Don't hinder me little brother", she states clearly to the apparently hostile spirit and it's cohorts, "I just freed you from your masters yoke and I don't want to destroy you."

«Auto-Judge[]» Dalton (#8435) rolls 4 for "Intelligence":
2 2 4 5

While one of the elementals appears to be fighting an invisible person, they all return astral, and vanish

One of the guys with the assault rifle lowers his weapon "Leave now." he says to Nightshade and Dos

Dante waited in his spot. he didn't know what was happening. when he heard the goons up top call out he made a face. he kept his mark on where the sniper was but held off on fireing. he then commed to nightshade.

Commlink-Dante> Dante says, "tell them to call of their sniper or he is a dead man."

Nightshade opens up her comm as she looks up, "You go that way, I go this way, no more shooting unless someone goes the wrong way." She points the knife in her hand indicating the team on the roof should head away from the Castle entrance and she and her team should go out the castle front, "If we all die here, how we gonna get paid?"

The man with the assault rifle responds "We stay here, you leave, we pick up our team when your gone."

On the astral plane the figure of Dalton backs up, ready to strike again, but holding it back, the wounded elemental takes off into the distance with his companions.

Nightshade shrugs, "I'm going that way…" She starts to usher the Johnson wounded leg and all ahead of her, she flat out turns her back on the team with the assault rifles but keeps her shoulders squared off to prevent a shot at the Johnson, "…go salvage your team."

The two men with guns, and the sniper hold thier fire, watching as you all start to move away.

The Johnson moves along with Nightshade, limping slightly.

Dante holds his position a bit longer before taking his sights off the sniper for a moment and climbs down. still invisible he makes his way through the shadows keeping a bit of distance between him and nightshade. he still has his rifle at the ready though in case they decided to go against thier word

Dosetsu hauls ass right after Nightshade. He keeps his sword in his left hand with the flat of the blade against the back of his arm as he runs. His right hand now clutches a grenades, which he doesn't bother trying to hide, like it may give the assault rifle guys something to think about if they decide to open up.

Annie pauses as she overhears a bit of the ongoing debate between the rest of the team and their opposition. She opts not to steal the corpers ride and kneels down next to the still smoldering mage and places the palm of her hand on some of his now exposed flesh. Her eyes close momentarily as she visualizes healing energy flowing down her arm and through her palm and finally into the dying body of the enemy mage.

«Auto-Judge[]» Annie (#5398) rolls Sorcery + Sorcery Pool: 10 + 6 (power focus) vs TN 5 for "Force 9 Heal spell.":
2 2 2 2 2 3 3 3 3 3 3 4 4 4 4 5 5 5 5 7 8 9 11 11 11 15 = 11 Successes

«Plot» Dalton says, "Mage is healed up, just unconsious now with moderate phys damage"

«Auto-Judge[]» Annie (#5398) rolls Willpower + Sorcery Pool: 1 vs TN 4 for "Resist 4D drain. Need 6 successes with trauma damper.":
1 2 2 2 3 3 4 5 5 5 7 7 = 6 Successes

Dalton remains watching the situation as the runners and Johnson start to pull back, he waits to make sure everyone gets clear before returning to his body.

Dante exits the castle with a final look around he wanted to try and see the sniper one last time to see if he could see the sniper's face. he wanted to know if his rival had an identity.

The enemy mage feels coldness flow from Annies palm, as if his entire body was suddenly dunked in an ice cold mountain stream. His burn wounds diminish in their blazing intensity, slowly turning a more normal pink color as the powerful healing spell does it's work. Finally the elf mage nods in satisfaction to herself and stands up, dusting off her knees as she takes a brief moment to survey her surroundings.
«On my way out.», Annie states simply over her comm as she heads toward the nearest alley and then toward her vehicle which is parked near the Cybered Arms.

Nightshade turns off her cold aura and puts a hand on the Johnson's shoulder and pushes him back into place, directly in front of her so he has maximum cover en route to the van. She considers and opts to cloak him in an improved invisibility spell, trading of the effort of sustaining it to reduce the risk of a lucky shot, or some ganger who sees a quick score.

Dosetsu mutters a few quiet words to Nightshade and the Joshson as he follows/herds them out of the park as quickly as they can go. The crazy little asian squatter does not normally seem overly twitchy from increased reflexes, however when his back is being shown to a pair of assault rifles he does seem to have a little twitch to him.

Nightshade glances over at the twitchy fellow with grenades, "Get up front and keep your eyes peeled, walk tall so if someone does take a shot it hits you not my paycheck."

As you increase your distance from the castle, the two men appear at the base, leaving the castle and moving slowly towards the van. Out of the tree comes a man holding his leg and a sniper rifle, he moves along slowly towards the others, then the three of them move towards the van together.

The Johnson nods "Alright, get me out of the warrens, and you get your pay."

Commlink-Nightshade> Nightshade says, "Annie, if you can drop that group, do it while they're together."

Commlink-Nightshade> Nightshade says, "THe agreement was no shooting, so don't use a gun."

Dosetsu is not too keen on the idea of catching bullets, however the little guy takes orders pretty well. He scurries ahead of the troll woman and the Johnson, but he does not quite walk upright like someone who really wants to die. Crouched down a little still as he moves he is not much of a barrier to the Johnson or Nightshade who towers over him. The good news is she can see the grenades now and know if he goes crazy with a little bit of warning.

Commlink-Breeze> Annie sighs, "I will keep an eye on them to make sure they hold to their agreement until you are off site and clear.", she chuckles, "They are just minimum wage shmucks trying to feed their kids. No need to make life harder for them unless they stray from the agreement."

Dante followed the group until they made their way to the van and then turned and ran for his own truck. he quickly switched on the safety and tucked the rifle behind his seat. He didn't have a whole lot of time, so he just tossed off his jacket and shirt. his black pants he never removed from earlier. he quickly dusted them off and tossed on his suit top and gave it a quick straiten up before hopping in the truck and removing his headband. his hair was still gelled back, but a few stray strands fell and framed his face a little. he started the engine and turned away from the area and went down the road. he looked across at dalton and shook his head "one of these days I am gonna hafta learn some of that magic stuff. I am kinda useles against any spirits. its a good thing you and annie were around." he then clicks on the comm.

Annie stops in the mouth of her destination alley, moving slightly into the shadows to observe the enemy team while they move back to their vehicle. She waits there, patiently observing the enemy team until her own group gives her the all clear.

Commlink-Dante> Dante says, "alright then, set up a pleace to meet outside the warrens. comm me the location and I will meet you there"

Dalton is still unconsious in Dantes truck.

Nightshade continues walking, not even looking back, "Squirrel, you better not have broken my trinket." she says into the comm, then helps the Johnson into the van and heads out towards the meet.

You all get away, no one gets followed, you all get paid, and dash off into the night alone. The bonus 5k is given to Dosetsu, cause he made the kill.

Dosetsu nods his head politely to the Johnson and slips the extra credits away like that crazy homeless magic act he preformed earlier. He evidently doesn't have a huge problem with the ethics of pocketing blood money.

BE SURE TO PARENT THIS PAGE TO INDEX:LOGS

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License