Log: The Saints Are Coming

GM: Dorian
Players: Nine, Kaelyn, Tyrantking, Dorian(Companion)
Synopsis: On a followup of a fallout from recent Rumors, the Saints are having trouble dealing with the mortar fire and the heavy armed Horsemen patrol. They turn to better equiped individuals to thin out the Horsemen's offense. The group decides to lay an ambush for one of these patrols.
Date: 10/04/76


«Plot» Dorian says, "VERY WELL, Welcome to the Whacky Fun House, today we shall be spinning off on a Finn emit about a patrol of Gangers armed with stuff they shouldn't be playing with. As usual, I run my plots with Consent on. Consent you heathens!"

«Plot» Nine bows deeply! There's no crying in BASEBALL!

«Plot» Dorian says, "Please CONSENT in PLOT"

«Plot» Tyrantking says, "consent"

«Plot» Kaelyn says, "I conscent I think mebbe I dunno, yah sure! Yup! I consent I think!"

«Plot» Dorian says, "You thought about it, it's too late!"

«Auto-Judge[]» Nine (#10584) has the Attribute Reaction with the value '7 (9)' (only to Dorian).

«Auto-Judge[]» Nine (#10584) rolls Centering + 6 (Bicep Bands @ Force 6) vs TN 9 for "Earlier this morning… (Centering Successes for Increase Reflexes @ Force 4 behind Haven Wards)!":
1 1 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 5 5 8 11 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Nine (#10584) rolls Sorcery + Spell Pool: 7 vs TN 9 (to Dorian) for "Casting Spell: Increase Reflexes @ Force 4 (earlier on)!":
2 2 3 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 5 8 9 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Nine (#10584) rolls Willpower + Spell Pool: 3 vs TN 3 (to Dorian) for "Soak Drain: Deadly Stun!":
1 2 3 4 4 4 4 5 5 9 23 = 9 Successes
«Plot-Page» (To: Dorian) Nine says, "Spell Casting @ 1 Success = +1d6 INIT. No drain."

«Plot-Page» (To: Dorian) Nine says, "Centering focus always active. All foci always masked."

A call trickles through the shadows, one wonders how these things go right? Do Fixers all gather somewhere and fight eachother with the victorious emerging with the contract? Do they play a tournament of Marvel vs. Capcom 25 and decide their fate so? Who knows, who cares! What matters, though, is that oppurtunity rings at the end of Nine's, Tyrant's and Kaelyn's phone. Ring a ling. Got this job. Meet this dude, corner of Jerry and Seinfield in Orktown. Bring your toys, shit's a warzone.

«Auto-Judge[]» Nine (#10584) takes off her "Rapid Transit: Hv Jumpsuit"<=ShadowRunning! (#181, Item 4).
«Auto-Judge[]» Nine (#10584) puts on her "Camo Full Suit (Urban)"<=Defense! (#480, Item 14).

Kae shows up at the appointed place and hour, she's dressed well like she usually is, her normal armored getup and of course carrying her swords, etc… Actually she's probably carrying every weapon she's got, isn't much, but there's lots of sharp pointy things mixed in! She finds a comfortable and covered wall to lean against while waiting on anyone else to show up.

After listening out the job description, Nine gears up in a full suit of the urban camo atop her form fitting body armor full suit with a respirator mask below the tinted visor of her Ares HD-2 helm. Shock gloves. Steeltoed boots. Then, after checking everything out in a bathroom mirror, she picks up her military rucksack with several grenades and ammo types and melee weapons, plus a couple handguns and the Steyr AUG-CSL Multiweapon System. All tricked out, then… she checks out the current weather and actual time.

Tyrantking is somewhere smokey and subline with Nine, picking up his armor order when the call comes in.

As the girls and boys (See how polite that shit was?) gather to the corner, they'll find a tall figure shrouding himself in a poncho. What clothing that can be seen is black, the man's face is shrouded with a Bala mask, a respirator and a pair of goggles over his eyes. Atop of his head rests a straw sombrero. He seems to have an Ares Alpha assault rifle slung across his back, and a dragon pommeled katana sticking out the side of his poncho. Quite likely not the only weapon on him, this was the warrens afterall. Next to him stands a smaller human male, wearing torn jeans tucked into some combat boots and a yellow Secure Jacket embroided with a silver A on it's breast, and right above the letter sits a Halo.

«Plot» Dorian says, "Oh. Obvious note."
«Plot» Dorian says, "Dorian Companion=Lazyess mofo ever."
«Plot» Dorian says, "You don't tell him stuff, he does nothing but shoot people"

Nine makes sure TK has all the troll armor, but she probably had to break away to go get suited up in her own thicker camo, only briefly, before joining up once more to follow along. The multiweapon system slung across her sturdy back is AR set with BF(3) mode and firepower rounds. She slinkily stealths there, checking out the meeting surroundings before creeping closer…

«Auto-Judge[]» Nine (#10584) rolls Stealth for "Not really wanting people to care about me coming to this meet and all that stuff yo! +4 Urban!":
3 5 5 5 7 10

Tyrantking follows in behind nine, hunkered over and swaying side to side with is steps, the long metal smoothly swishing from side to side. The troll casts a shadow over the mage lady, stalking forward in his new armor suit, matte black industrious coveralls over rapid transit armor. the helmet is a nice touch, blanking out his ugly mug except for the ram horns sticking out the top.

«Auto-Judge[]» Tyrantking (#3005) rolls Stealth for "sneaking to the meet":
1 2 3 4 5 9

Upon noticing Dorian's outfit (which she has previously seen), Nine steps up in the aforementioned loadout and briefly nods to those present fellers there. "Heya!" says she through her respirator vents. So excite!

Orktown and Shenandoah have recently been turned into a small warzone ever since the Saint's righthand, Switcher, declared that anyone with Greenwich weapons will die by his sweet Betty's blade. For those curious, Betty is his axe. Though this is probably why today distant gunfire is heard around the neighborhoods, more so than usual, especially around Shenandoah where things were usually more calm. A blast is heard once in a while, either grenade or mortar, hard to tell with the distance.

The Saints Ganger standing at the corner is pointing towards the Poncho man, "You get this shit done, Wilson! You get it done, and I'll make sure the Saints know!" He then turns around and makes off in a light run towards a nearby parked
Harley, and immediately he revs it up and takes off.

"Si..Si Senor Douchebag.. Si.." The sombrero head nods, turning around and looking down to Nine, the Sombrero head nods once more. "Hola Senorita!" It sounds hollowed out through the respirator mask.

Nine so did not go to that janky auction. She briefly pans her visored gaze toward Senor Douchebag (that Sudden Leaver!), "Ok… bye." before glancing up to Mister Sombrero after his greeting words. "How are you doing today?" says the camo-fly lass with high energy in her quiet voice! "C C C comm channel?"

Tyrantking posts up in a spot where he can put his back to the posse, be within earshot of the exchange, and scope out the street activity.

Kae glances from Dorian, to Nine, to the troll curiously. She then ummms… "Dun think I have a radio, but I have a cell phone." she adds and glances around curiously. "Not that I talk much while on the job…" Adds the dark-skinned elf as she studies everyon ehere.

Tyrantking mutters back over his shoulder, "no comm here either, im kinda what you call,..new in town."

"Los dias was muy bueno!" The Sombrero nods once more, the moonlight gleaming off his goggles for a moment and revealing those attentive crystal blue eyes beneath. Thankfully he's poncho'd up as well, or else a visible shake could likely be seen along with some occassional twitches. Though anyone attentive enough might notice those as some fingers seem to want to close up on their own. The secret Scarface looks to the two others as they mention not having communication means. "No es bueno!" He lifts up his hands to the side and claps twice. One might expect a quick chord of spanish trumpets to play. "El Gato and I will use 199.32, you and you.." He points to both in succession. "Must always be with one of us!" The voice carries a thick spanish accent.

Tyrantking looks back at Kae and nods, "shes melee, im melee with a little shooter added. I vote pairs is a good idea."

Wilson says "Si.. Si.."

Nine chuckles softly, "So glad you had an awesome day!" She listens closely then shrugs off the military rucksack for a brief moment and pulls out none other than an extra comm, "I have one more which would be nice to have back after." Mentally dialing her own (already set up within her current armor) via the electrode network hooked up with external transducer, she sets up 199.32 freq, and also makes sure this one she is offering out is also set up, too!

«Plot» Nine says, "Both Nine's current and the extra comm are Personal Tactical Comms @ Rating 6."

Nine dropped Comm + Comp + Resp + Vis..

Wilson says "Soy have a subvocales microphone if needed for the extra comm."

----------—[ Shadowrun Denver ]-
===============> Contents of Comm + Comp + Resp + Vis. (#5309) <===============
| Item | Qty | IC Location | Description |
*
—+-+----+-------—*
| 1 | 1 | Nine | Personal TacComm @ Rating 6 |
| 2 | 1 | Carried | Personal TacComm @ Rating 6 |
| 3 | 1 | Coat Conceal: x1.5 | BioMonitor Band + 4 FUPs |
| 4 | 3 | Jacked into SheilaE! | Datajack Splitter Cable |
| 5 | 4 | Jacked into SheilaE! | Datajack Splitter Cable |
| 6 | 1 | Carried | Trode Jacks |
| 7 | 1 | Carried | Pager (Sound/Vibration Broken) |
| 8 | 1 | Carried | Pager (Sound/Vibration Broken) |
| * 9 | 1 | Carried | Gas Mask and Air Tank |
| 10 | 1 | Carried | Gas Mask and Air Tank |
| 11 | 1 | Carried | Night Vision Contacts |
| 12 | 1 | Carried | Standard Binoculars |
| 13 | 1 | Carried | Standard Flashlight (Large Version) |
| 14 | 1 | Carried | Standard Goggles |
| 15 | 1 | Carried | Goggles |
| 16 | 12 | Carried | WristModel CellPhone |
=============================== 16 Items Listed ===============================
Type '+vinfo #5309/<item>' for full information about an item.
Items marked with * have stats. Type '+sheet #5309:<item>' to view.
Type '+help voucher' for help on the voucher system.
«Auto-Judge[]» Voucher Authenticity Verified


Nine says "That would be muy handy!"

----------—[ Shadowrun Denver ]-
=================> Contents of Subvocal Microphones (#12153) <=================
| Item | Qty | IC Location | Description |
*
—+-+----+-------—*
| 1 | 1 | +INFO GEAR COMM | Subvocal Microphone |
| 2 | 1 | +INFO GEAR COMM | Subvocal Microphone |
=============================== 2 Items Listed ================================
Type '+vinfo #12153/<item>' for full information about an item.
Items marked with * have stats. Type '+sheet #12153:<item>' to view.
Type '+help voucher' for help on the voucher system.
«Auto-Judge[]» Voucher Authenticity Verified


Kae glances from person to person again curiously, and then blinks as Nine starts doing the Spanish talk… "Ummm I guess I can carry it maybe?" She asks curiuosly and looks from person to person. She then glances at TK "Less you think you'll need it more?"

Nine wakes up next to at least one Hispanic man every day. "Ariba ariba!"

Tyrantking shakes his head, "nah, you take it. Im sticking with cat lady. If i have to run and gun, i will make circles to come back to base."

"Soy will explain what needs to be done, si?"
The poncho wearing man clears his throat breifly. "Our amigo from los Saints has reported a muy terrible threat! He says that a group of Horsemen are patrolling the area, armed with very powerful guns and using equipement that no Horsemen should have." The sombrero head nods repeatedly, each R rolling off his tongue as he speaks in the accent. "We must conquer this threat! Si? So I have arranged for you to meet me here, si? Que dise mi amigos?"

«Auto-Judge[]» Tyrantking (#3005) rolls Intelligence for "look out":
2 2 3 4 5 5

«Plot» Tyrantking says, "being lookout is a better phrasing"

Tyrantking looks back over his shoulder, "we got a route, where we can get some eyes on the target, see what we're dealing with? I'd hate to rush blind at some heavy hitters."

Nine pipes up, "I say everybody sing deutsche deutsche!" Though, she quiets down and gently transfers the military comm to
Kaelyn, helping her out with the setting up if she would like her to (along one forearm). She serious talks, "Please, senior sombrero, can you tell us if they walk around in mil armors?"

Nine says "Or is it the weapons alone?"

Tyrantking is chewing on the stats, "man we really need a sniper for this,.. but dont count us out with a mage. thats a pretty serious weight in our favor."

Nine says "We have a mage? Alright!"

"Los rumeros only mention weapons. And no walking! This is horsemen. Horsemen patrol on golf carts and motorcycles!" As much as that first vehicle sounds ridiculous, it's actually true, sadly. "It is said that they roll through the streets further north from here. However, they sometimes strike at random locals! They've been known to hit places that are not theirs recently, especially in Shenandoah!"

Tyrantking is chewing on the stats, "man we really need a sniper for this,.. "

Kae continues to glance from person to person. "I'm not much good less I can get in close, sooo, I'll defer to your expertise. I just need an opening to work in… Also the darker the better I'm thinking."

Nine holds out the tactical comm. "Would you mind if I assist you with this, Miss?"

Tyrantking says to the party collected, "anyone got smoke grenades, or real grenades for that matter. If they're rolling and we aint, then we need something to put them off thier coffee long enough that we can either close the distance or spray em and cut their numbers. Shock and awe tactics, chummers"

"Did someone say grenades??" The Sombrero man brings up the slung Ares Alpha from his back, the mental command going through from his brain to the induction pad on his palm and immediately the grenade launcher on the assault rifle opens up in order to ready itself to load a round.

Kae blinks and oh's "IF you like, I've used one of those before though." She says off handedly, and stands waiting to get the tactical com put on and whatnot.

Tyrantking nods and smirks behind the visor of his helmet, "hell yeah chummer, thats how you do it, havent fired one of those since basic."

Nine speedily assists Kae, "There you go!" Then, she pats down the last strap along her forearm section before backing up and fully reshouldering her own military rucksack, "Ser Sombrerhabanero, do you know if they armor up their patrolling golfcarts? Also, I have a few grenades! Mostly nonlethal ones, but there are a few offensive ones. Smoke ones, too."

«Plot-Page» (To: Wilson) Nine says, "How tall is this wall we stand by, and what is it for?"

«Plot-Page» (To: Nine) Wilson says, "The wall they stand by probably once belonged to corner Bodega. A bout one story high."

«Plot-Page» (To: Wilson) Nine says, "Turns on the bug scanner for giggle shiz, also the white noise, since we all planning already."

"Si, it is quite possible these golf carts are modified with armor. Perhaps turrets, not much is known! Any Saint unfortunate to have seen it has died." The Sombrero man reaches at his backside, fiddling around before retrieve an Incendiary Minigrenade and loads it up into the rifle, soon afterwards the grenade launcher closes itself and enveloppes the offered grenade. "Tis perhaps best we stop them in tracks, and our amigos can close in on the hunt, si?"

Quitely playing is the evening news with a staticky backdrop and nice music, which seemingly emits from Nine's person. Nine mmhmms quietly, "Aye, we set up a grenade trap if we possibly can, along with simultaneous grenades from our throwing/launching efforts, then the ground team rushes in. Shooters close in, also we should watch them for a little while, see if they circuit regularly and where that may be!"

Tyrantking nods, "smoke and fire, if we can catch them on a road like this, three lanes wide, short sidewalks. A quick spread of grenades would chew a target zome like that to chum. And we can close in quick. We get a wider street, or too many obstructions, then they can get cover and we have to breach their cover to get to them."

Kae tilts her head and umms "I can throw things pretty well." She states and tilts her head again before glancing around "Anyhow, plans here don't do us much good till we get some actual on site intel." she adds "Shouldn't we go to where we think they will be and try to spy on them a bit?"

Nine carefully adjusts her load out and pulls out a smoke (IR) grenade which is in an aerodynamic disk style shape. She offers over the handy item to Kaelyn. "Aye, let us go spy." She nods up toward TK, "You are quite right, let us go and… totes spy!"

Wilson says "Si."

«Plot» Wilson says, "Alright, so you wish to spy. Let's hear a little rundown on how you all wish to proceed with this. You can talk amongst yourselves in OOC, but I want a clear decision in PLot afterwards."

«Plot» Nine says, "Nine is gonna sneak up to a neat roof and binocular time."

«Plot» Tyrantking says, "establish what time of day it is now"

Nine pulls out a wrist phone which is all set up and brand spanking new ready, offering over the cellular device to Tyrantking. Though, it is human sized, so the bigger guy might need to actually use a small stick for button poking.

«Plot» Wilson says, "You demand time of day? Well I say it's a little after sunset. Moon is starting it's way up."

----------—[ Shadowrun Denver ]—-
==========================> Current Denver Weather <===========================

Condition : A FEW CLOUDS

Temperature : 48 F (8 C)
Feels Like : 48 F (8 C)

Humidity : 29 %
Barometer : 29.87

Visibility : 10 miles
Wind : 5 mph from E

----> Last Updated: Oct 04 2076 21:35 CST <----

«Plot» Nine says, "She totally checks the upcoming weather via pocket secretary, too!"

«Plot» Wilson says, "As +Weather states, it's 8 degrees. It's chilly. A few clouds overhead, so the moonlight might lose it's purpose once in a while."

«Plot» Nine says, "Sweet. Thanks!"

«Plot-Page» (To: Wilson) Nine says, "Said phone is already preset to vibrate mode!"

«Plot-Page» (To: Nine) Wilson says, "Good of you to specify >:)"

«Plot-Page» (To: Wilson) Nine would be a dick, too! XD

"Ok amigos, let us do this!" Sombrero man lifts his assault rifle in the air, one could almost expect a burst to be fired, but APDS rounds are a bitch to find, and Dorian ain't wasting those suckas.

«Plot» Wilson says, "Alrighty then. I'll ask some Stealth rolls from each of you, and then we will see what random dice says, and if you're still alive afterwards, we'll go to perception."

Nine quickly salutes from her helmet visor before stepping back, then around the one-story high corner Bodega. The white noise turns off which would have been following along if she were not so attentive to these things. Fading away!

«Plot-Page» (To: Wilson) Nine says, "May I add half of urban survival as comp dice? XD"

«Auto-Judge[]» Nine (#10584) has the Knowledge Skill Urban Survival with the value '3 (4)' (only to Wilson).

«Plot-Page» (To: Nine) Wilson says, "Since 3 is your base, I guess you can add 1?"

«Auto-Judge[]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Stealth:
1 1 3 3

Tyrantking looks around, "well this is the right time of day. Only the hardliners should be out. The late nighters are just waking up, and the part timers are just getting where they need to be. Hoi," the troll up nods at the poncho dude, "You said earlier that they usually roll a little further north? I think we head a couple clicks up and see what we can see. Everyone spread out and find a good hidey hole to watch but stay off the comm. If they got military weapons, im betting there is someone sitting at a military scanner too. they pick up out chatter we are hosed. Keep it face to face until we have to coordinate attacks."

«Auto-Judge[]» Nine (#10584) rolls Stealth + 1 (Half Skill from Urban Survival) + 1 (KP1) (to Wilson) for "Sneaky time!":
1 3 3 4 4 4 5 11

«Auto-Judge[]» Wilson (#7753) rolls Stealth for "Apparently I have to roll this, some dude said so.":
1 2 3 4 5 7

«Plot-Page» (To: Wilson) Nine says, "+4 Urban Camo! (SR3 284) = TN 15"

«Auto-Judge[]» Tyrantking (#3005) rolls Stealth for "finding a hidey hole":
2 3 4 5 7 11
By now, Nine has slunk off to some mysterious place, taking time to make sure her stealthy maneuvers are the best ones she can possibly afford while on her merry way to scope out a nice perch from which she can quietly observe.
«Auto-Judge[]» Wilson (#7753) rolls 1 for "1-2= ? 3-5= Safe 6+=??!?!":
4

The runners will be able to find themselves some spots to hide at and get a look out on things, apparently the short trip was rather safe and uneventful.

«Plot» Wilson says, "Perception for favor."

«Auto-Judge[]» Nine (#10584) rolls Intelligence + 1 (KP2) for "Peeping Yonder, scouting things!":
1 1 2 2 2 2 3 4 4 4 7 9
«Auto-Judge[]» Nine (#10584) rolls Intelligence + 1 (KP2) for "Peeping Yonder, scouting things! (KP3)":
1 1 1 2 3 4 4 4 5 5 8 10

«Auto-Judge[]» Wilson (#7753) rolls Intelligence for "These people are making me do things. Soy want a nap, and pizza.":
1 1 1 3 4 7 7 10

«Plot» Nine will stand there. Binocs & Vmag3 (not at the same time), as well as LL and Thermo (but not at the same time as those.

«Auto-Judge[]» Nine (#10584) rolls Intelligence (to Wilson) for "Also, Astral Purrception, too!":
1 1 2 2 3 3 4 5 5 11 14

«Auto-Judge[]» Tyrantking (#3005) rolls Athletics vs TN 4 for "climber troll monkey":
1 1 2 4 5 5 = 3 Successes

Kae meanwhile holds back, well back as it were. She doesn't have binocs or the like, so staying in a completely hidden position now, while listening to a radio and waiting on deployment suggestions. Meanwhile she tries not to kick debris around and all, she's not the most stealthy person here evidently.

Nine found herself a rundown church where a whole half has been caved in from Warrens warfare years ago. The bell tower still stands, though. She climbs up, doing so fairly carefully without much noise. Gecko gloves, go go go! Then, slinking up within the hidy hole above where the massive bell already fell so long ago into the sanctuary below, she mostly hides within the shadowed hole, peeking over the broken ledge toward the Horsemen territory.

Tyrantking finds him a nice spot high on a warehouse, nestled between a couple condenser units. With this he can get a good 360 view on the edge of the Horsemen territory.

Senor Wilson will be not too far from Kae, perching himself atop a ruin and looking out into the streets and using what remains of a wall there as a decent enough cover.

«Plot-Page» (To: Nine) Wilson says, "Nine hears some distant crick-cracking. Perhaps this shouldn't come as a surprise, but golf carts are electric and make little noise. However, broken glass being stepped/rolled on is heard about 20 meters out to the east of her. A little to the left of the church."

«Plot-Page» (To: Wilson) Nine slides over to the left edge and peers out at the astral plane toward those crunchy noises.

For Kaelyn, Tyrant and Dorian, the night is quiet. Distant gun fire, but that shouldn't come as a surprise considering where they are. The occasional dispute heard in a improvised shack, some residents having found clever ways to use the current remains of buildings and debris to create a little hovel for them to sleep under, and perhas take refuge from all the recent chaos.

As for Nine, she heard a distant crick crack of broken glass being stepped/rolled on, near the left side of her church, the Cat shaman will notice a slow moving Golf Car, silent as ever since these things are electric afterall. The men are silent atop of it, clothed in layers. The driver is a short Ork with one broken tusk, slung across his chest is an AK-98, seems to have some mods on it. The front passenger is holding the very same gun, though pointed outwards and ready. As for the back, well meet the Turret Orc. An autocannon as been attached on a tripod mount. All three orks seem to be wearing goggles.

Commlink-Nine> Nine silently transduces via electrode network! She briefly records them via Pocket Secretary then sends over a quick image of their load out via the tactical comm. Go go splitter cables! "Eyes on." She also sends over a map image with a red dot where they currently are.

Commlink-Scarface> Wilson sends, « Burritos. »

«Plot» Nine says, "For TK, she pocsec transmits to the wrist phone."
«Plot» Nine says, "It vibrates softly! XD"

Tyrantking startles a bit at the sensation but then remarks, "clever girl,.." he pulls the phone out and watches the feed.

Nine puts away her pocsec tech then ever so slowly swaps out the firepower ammo for the AV kind into the AR-set BF(3)-mode multiweapon system: Steyr AUG CSL. Extremely carefully!

«Auto-Judge[]» Nine (#10584) rolls Stealth (to Wilson) for "Ammo Swap!":
3 4 4 5 10 11
«Auto-Judge[]» Wilson (#7753) rolls 4 vs TN 16 for "Tusky's Perception":
3 5 5 5 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Wilson (#7753) rolls 5 vs TN 16 for "Porky's Perception":
1 2 3 3 4 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Wilson (#7753) rolls 3 vs TN 16 for "Bolts's Perception":
1 4 16 = 1 Success

Bolts who's the merry gunner in the back hears a distinc clicking somewhere, his lips move, but at that distance, Nine can't hear. He seems to be subvocaling. The Golf Cart however comes to an immediate stop. The two front men disembark and quickly fan out, running low and grabbing the nearest covers they can find, the gunner however remains where he is, and he seems to be pointing that thing towrads the Church, where he heard something.

Commlink-Nine> Nine electronically transduces, "I think they heard me."

Kae, is meanwhile hunkered completely down behind a wall, waiting on the info. She glances down at her forearm curiously and tilts her head. She doesn't know exactly what is going on, so for now she waits. Then she hears the comlink info. <Umm, want me to throw a can some other direction or something? Just see if maybe we can make em think it's something else?> She asks over the comlink, using her neck-set so as not to be heard.

Commlink-Nine> Nine sends, « Only if you feel you will not endanger yourself. They fan out now, so they have split up. »

«Plot-Page» (To: Wilson) Nine will try to put Mister Stays with Golf Cart into sleepy time with Stunbolt F5D.

«Plot-Page» (To: Wilson) Nine assumes she cannot see the others after they start covering themselves.

«Plot-Page» (To: Nine) Wilson says, "That is correct."

«Auto-Judge[]» Wilson (#7753) rolls 4 vs TN 11: Perception against Tyrantking
1 4 5 10 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Tyrantking (#3005) rolls Intelligence for "spotting the comotion":
1 2 3 3 4 5

«Auto-Judge[]» Wilson (#7753) rolls 4 vs TN 3: Perception against Kaelyn
1 4 4 9 = 3 Successes

Tyrantking hears it to info come across come, "what is your twenty? i cant see you?"

«Auto-Judge[]» Nine (#10584) rolls Reaction vs TN 2 (to Wilson) for "Surprise!":
1 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 7 = 8 Successes

«Plot-Page» (To: Wilson) Nine will stand with 8 surprise.

"Contact! West side!" Tusky raises his AK-98 as he sees the a purple haired figure hiding in the shadows a ruin. "You there! Out with your hands up, now!"

«Auto-Judge[]» Wilson (#7753) rolls 6 vs TN 4 for "Bolts Surprise":
1 2 4 4 4 5 = 4 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Wilson (#7753) rolls 6 - 4 vs TN 4 for "Bolts Surprise KP1":
8 11 = 2 Successes

«Plot» Wilson says, "Surprise away"

«Plot» Nine says, "Bolt's Will?"

«Plot» Wilson says, "Bolt's will is 4."

«Auto-Judge[]» Nine (#10584) rolls Centering + 6 (Bicep Bands @ Force 6) vs TN 6 for "Centering Successes (5D Stunbolt): Every 2 = +1 Success (just like comp dice). TN 4 (Bolt's Will) + 2 Background Count in Warrens Cray!":
2 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 5 5 5 16 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Nine (#10584) rolls Centering + 6 (Bicep Bands @ Force 6) - 1 vs TN 6 for "Centering Successes (5D Stunbolt): Every 2 = +1 Success (just like comp dice). TN 4 (Bolt's Will) + 2 Background Count in Warrens Cray! (KP4 which was not used before because my surprise TN would have been 2!)":
1 1 2 2 2 3 3 4 5 5 7 8 = 2 Successes

«Plot» Nine says, "+1 to the casting check later on."

«Plot» Wilson says, "Rightio my dear."

«Auto-Judge[]» Nine (#10584) rolls Sorcery + Spell Pool: 7 vs TN 6 for "Spell Casting (5D Stunbolt): TN 4 + 2 BG!":
1 1 1 2 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 5 5 8 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Nine (#10584) rolls Sorcery + Spell Pool: 7 - 1 vs TN 6 for "Spell Casting (5D Stunbolt): TN 4 + 2 BG! (KP5)":
1 2 3 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 7 11 14 = 3 Successes

«Plot» Nine says, "Finally! Will stand with 5."

Kae blinks and over the coms mutters «Guess they found me, I'll do what I can to distract without giving them a target I'm thinking?» she « Less one of y'all wanna do soemthing to draw their attention off me.» She says then picks up a rock before kneeling while still maintaining full cover for now. She's sorely tempted to call out something like "Dun wanna.." But she decides it better not to completely give them a good idea where she is by giving them a voice to track.

«Auto-Judge[]» Nine (#10584) rolls Willpower + Spell Pool: 3 vs TN 2 for "Soak Drain: Deadly Stun with TN F5/2 (Round Down) + BG2/2 -1 DC = TN 2":
1 2 4 4 4 4 5 5 7 8 10 = 10 Successes

«Plot» Nine says, "No drain, hooray."

Nine barely draws in a quiet breath as she hooks over her AR-holding arm on the belltower ledge to stay up. She reaches down onto her right thigh with her opposing hand and quietly rubs at her leg muscle as mana concentrates around Mister Stayer at the Golf Cart! Then, the astral strings slam down right into the ork's consciousness with… what resulting effect?

«Auto-Judge[]» Wilson (#7753) rolls 4 vs TN 5 for "Bolt's Willpower Versus stunbolt at 5D. KP1":
2 3 3 8 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Wilson (#7753) rolls 4 - 1 vs TN 5 for "Bolt's Willpower Versus stunbolt at 5D. KP2":
1 3 3 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Wilson (#7753) rolls 4 - 1 vs TN 5 for "Bolt's Willpower Versus stunbolt at 5D. KP4":
1 1 4 = 0 Successes

«Plot» Wilson says, "Bolts will go to sleep!"

Bolts was scanning the area and all of sudden his eyes simply roll back into his skull and he collapses onto his autocannon. Limp like a ragdoll.

«Plot» Wilson says, "To Dorian and Kae!"

Commlink-Nine> Nine sends, « One down. »

«Plot» Wilson says, "Dorian will use Kaelyn's bad situation to surprise the ork."

«Auto-Judge[]» Wilson (#7753) rolls Reaction vs TN 4 for "Surprise Surprise pendejo!":
1 2 2 3 3 4 4 4 4 5 5 5 5 9 = 9 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Wilson (#7753) rolls 10 vs TN 4 for "Tusky's Surprise Test.":
2 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 = 4 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Wilson (#7753) rolls 10 - 4 vs TN 4 for "Tusky's Surprise Test. KP1":
1 1 2 4 4 4 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Wilson (#7753) rolls 10 - 7 vs TN 4 for "Tusky's Surprise Test. KP3":
1 3 8 = 1 Success

«Plot» Wilson says, "Dorian may act on Tusky."

«Plot» Nine mentally texted TK the map dot, so he absolutely knows where the golf cart is. She adds in (due to his previous request) after her spell concentration a second dot (green one) over the church itself.

«Plot» Wilson says, "Dorian will probably do what he's known best to do. Go loud and deadly."

«Auto-Judge[]» Wilson (#7753) rolls Assault Rifles + 6 vs TN 5 for "TN Base 2, +1 Visibility Mods, +2 Partial Cover CP:6":
1 1 1 2 3 4 4 4 5 5 9 9 9 9 = 6 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Wilson (#7753) rolls Assault Rifles + 6 - 6 vs TN 5 for "TN Base 2, +1 Visibility Mods, +2 Partial Cover CP:6 KP1":
1 1 2 4 4 5 5 9 = 3 Successes

«Plot» Wilson says, "Dorian will stand at 9, I forgot to mention, 9 round Full Automatic. APDS Rounds."
«Plot» Tyrantking says, "what is my orientation to the fight scene since i cant see it visually"

«Plot» Wilson says, "Well you're about to hear a portion of it. Logically speaking I'd have Kae and Dorian near Seinfield street, Nine in a church on Derp Street, and Tyrant probably on Derp Street as well, but to the opposing direction of Nine (So they'd cover more ground)"

«Plot» Wilson says, "9 Net successes for Dorian. 8M base, at 17D. Every three rounds adds +3 power and +1 Damage."

«Auto-Judge[]» Wilson (#7753) rolls 9 vs TN 14 for "Tusky's Soak. 7 Ballistics halved by APDS, becomes 3 Ballstics.":
1 2 3 3 4 4 5 5 16 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Wilson (#7753) rolls 9 - 1 vs TN 14 for "Tusky's Soak. 7 Ballistics halved by APDS, becomes 3 Ballstics. KP5":
1 1 3 4 5 10 16 17 = 2 Successes

Tyrantking hearing the fracus get underway without him, the troll takes the time (complex turn) to unsling the paired smg's and click them onto his forearm mounts, taking another moment to hold them up in admiration, sliding his cyberspurs out to make sure everything is working properly. He turns to the close up camera and grumbles, "…groovy,.." before getting up to make his way to fight proper.

«Plot» Wilson says, "Still, 4 Net Successes at 17D. This man is quite dead."

"Hands up this pendejo!" Dorian, aka Senor Wade Wilson, says to the Ork pointing his gun directly at Kaelyn, the Ork barely has time to look up before the masked Scarface does what he loves doing best, pull a Scarface. Say hello to his little friend. And hello the Ork says as his body is riddled by a rifle of 9 bullets, the armor piercing tips rendering his layers of armor useless as they puncture through his back and riddle the street behind him with a fine mist of guts and gore.

One Ork passed out on his autocannon, another just met with Death in a very gentle way, and the other who's right under Nine's Church hears the immediate commotion down the street, his eyes widening beneath the goggles. "Man down! Man down!" He screams, likely in comms, or perhaps to his autocannon friend who he still thinks is standing. One thing's for sure though, he's alert and waiting. He quickly kicks in the door and makes his way inside the church. Tyrant has about a 55 meter trek to reach the Church where Nine marked her body. Kaelyn and Dorian have about 25 meters to travel to the church in order to pursue the ork who went inside.

Kae sighs, then stands and silently starts making her way toward the church, trying to stay out of line of sight and of course line of fire to the entry way. She runs along the edge of the street silently, those eyes staring at the church entrance «I'm closing in on I think, will try to get to the edge of the door and place a grenade there»

«Plot» Nine says, "Nine wishes to move over the belltower ledge on which she has been cooped up, so she will have some church between herself and crazy guy. Meanwhile, she wishes to clean up her astral signature she just recently spell cast here."
«Plot» Nine says, "Can she get all this done in one go?"

Wilson says "You're welcome by the way…"

«Plot» Wilson says, "Tyrant, Were you asking for an athletics TN for something>?"

«OOC» Tyrantking says, "yes sir, what do i need to do to get the combat zone?"

«Plot» Wilson says, "How do you wish to approach it, do you want to try to roof hop? Or sprint?"

«Plot» Wilson says, "Sprint is always TN 4, Roof hopping in the Warrens, as it's risky, I'd call it TN 6."

«OOC» Tyrantking says, "i prefer to stay elevated. if i can have clear structure between here and there, i will do that"

«Plot» Wilson says, "As for Kaelyn, she can sneak towards the Church. The guy at the autocannon is passed out. She can finish him off if she wishes it, but he's not waking up for probably an hour or so."

«Auto-Judge[]» Tyrantking (#3005) rolls Athletics vs TN 6 for "roof hoping to the combat zone":
2 3 3 4 9 10 = 2 Successes

«Plot» Kaelyn says, "Kae veel close in on the church but try to stay out of LOS of the door so she isn't an easy target n.n"

«Plot» Wilson says, "Very well, you can give me a Stealth TN on your approach."

«Plot» Wilson says, "Nine. You may clean your astral stuff."

«Auto-Judge[]» Nine (#10584) rolls Centering vs TN 7 for "Centering Successes: Erasing Signature @ Force 5 + BG 2!":
2 2 2 3 5 5 10 = 1 Success

«Plot» Wilson says, "Nine can easily hold onto the belltower's corner and lean out all she wants."

«Auto-Judge[]» Nine (#10584) rolls Centering - 1 vs TN 7 for "Centering Successes: Erasing Signature @ Force 5 + BG 2! (KP6)":
1 2 3 5 5 9 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Nine (#10584) rolls Sorcery vs TN 7 for "Erasing Signature @ Force 5 + BG 2! Need 5. Got 1 from Centering Already!":
2 3 4 4 4 5 10 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Nine (#10584) rolls Sorcery - 1 vs TN 7 for "Erasing Signature @ Force 5 + BG 2! Need 5. Got 1 from Centering Already! (KP7)":
2 2 3 3 5 5 = 0 Successes

«Plot» Nine will stand with the spell sig now being force 3. Will try again next time.

«Plot» Wilson says, "Very well!"

«Plot» Wilson says, "Pose your finger wiggling, Tyrant can then do some troll roof topping parcour, and then Kaelyn can be all ninja like with a stealth roll and approaching the door."

When the ork guy down there kicks in the church door, Nine crawls over the belltower ledging, so she will be stretched out across the outside portion (rather than easily seen from down inside while looking up).
She hangs on for dear life, so she does not slide down, while peering out to astral space where the spell casting fully formed not but moments ago. There, the astral signature from her stunbolting magic is smudged slightly now, and fading away but not very quickly! It is completely invisible on the meat side.

Tyrantking sninks the blades back and heads off toward the fray, moving with lithe and grace that is not accustomed to his oafish race. The dog legged, cyber tailed monstrosity, slides down the corrugated sheet metal roof and springs off at the bottom jurling himself onto whats left of the building beside. the metal claws grip the ferrocrete as he lands, quickling moving into the next leap. three more roofs later, he crouches as he approaches the ledge overlooking the battle scene. Below, he can see the armored gold cart and just catches a glimpse of the last man entering the church building. Looks like the distance to the church is too far. Time to hit street level.

«Auto-Judge[]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Stealth:
2 3 4 11

«Auto-Judge[]» Wilson (#7753) rolls Stealth for "Following the Kaelyn, doot dee doo. Pizza sounds nice.":
3 3 5 5 8 8

«Auto-Judge[]» Tyrantking (#3005) rolls Athletics vs TN 4 for "jumping down":
2 3 3 3 4 8 = 2 Successes

Kae continues moving toward the church now, her steps completely silent as she tries to stay out of line of site for now. As she moves she pulls a pair of bo-shuriken out of the inside of her vest while staying low and keeping her vision planted on the door. Oddly though she's running at almost a full sprint, yet no sound comes from her footfalls?

«Plot» Kaelyn says, "Using stealth, running with traceless step too! Yay! Quickness is 7 so run speed is 21?"

«Plot» Wilson says, "Indeed."

Dorian follows along with Kaelyn, holding his speed back as he seems to be doing a jog to keep up with her. He's less stealthy than his elven counterpart, but he'd rather be ready with assault rifle incase shit went down.

«Auto-Judge[]» Wilson (#7753) rolls 1 for "No 1's. Or this gets fun.":
1

«Auto-Judge[]» Nine (#10584) rolls Intelligence for "What is homeboy doing in the church yo?":
2 2 2 4 4 4 4 5 5 5 7

On the last episode of Spongebob Squarepants, Squidwards was leaping from building to building and then leaping down to the church while nearing the entrange, Sandy was sitting atop the belltower and keeping an eye on the path leadings upwards (likely a ladder imo) while Karen Plankton (the computer girl) and Gary where stealthed up against one side of the church, ready to go in at moments notice. BUt something happened.. Something that was unexpected, an evil GM rolled a 1, and these poor runners definately didn't want a 1.

"Enemy encounter, I repeat, enemy encounter! Coordinates 154.861, Danger Close! I repeat, danger close!" Is suddenly heard inside the church, echoing within the empty halls. Perhaps it was superstition that left the building mostly intact from mayhem, but it was a mircale this building still stood amongst the debris around. However the stained glass panels had long been broken, causing a bright beam of moonlight to creep it's way inside, partially tinted with the colored glass that remains. What was this he just said? Danger close?

«Auto-Judge[]» Wilson (#7753) rolls 3 for "Mortar Scatter.":
3 5 7

There's a distant detonation heard in the night, the sound muffled by the urban area, but soon a familiar whistling is heard and but only 14 meters away from the center of the church a mortar detonates into the ground causing a slight shake and wild debris to scatter about.

«Plot» Wilson says, "So yeah, you're being bombed. So..have fun :)"

At hearing the all too familiar whistle, Kae blinks "WE're gonna need to take that guy out before he can call more in then get the hell out of dodge…" She pauses a moment then grins "TK If you can grab the radio from one of the down fellows, and call a cancel or get them to correct, Imma try and take out the other ork!" she calls out, while creeping to the church door. She then pulls the smoke grenade out while thinking of things and also brushing some rubble off her. « Cat, can you give me a location of the ork, or at least arrange for something big to fall inside the church and give me a window?» She says, using that subvocalizing thingie

«Auto-Judge[]» Nine (#10584) rolls Centering + 6 (Bicep Bands @ Force 6) vs TN 5 for "Centering Successes: Spell Erasure":
1 1 2 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 5 7 8 = 5 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Nine (#10584) rolls Sorcery vs TN 5 for "Spell Erasure: Force 3/5 + BG 2!":
1 2 2 2 3 4 5 = 1 Success

«Plot» Nine says, "Got em all!"

«Auto-Judge[]» Nine (#10584) rolls Willpower vs TN 4 for "Soak Drain: Force 3 + (BG2/2)":
1 1 1 1 4 4 5 5 = 4 Successes

«Plot» Nine says, "Light drain all soaked."

Nine closely clings with one arm around one corner of the belfry tower which is not actually sitting atop but stretched out along the downward slope. Though, the sudden shake of the church structure really worries her as she still tries for the last push at the spell signature in astral space. Once done there, then… she peeks around for the the suggested options about which Kae spoke.

«Auto-Judge[]» Nine (#10584) rolls Intelligence for "Free action: Observe Church for unstable items which could be pushed in?":
1 1 2 2 2 3 3 3 5 9 15

The perceptive Nine will be able to see that the roof structure seems a bit unstable, those terracota bits seem to be barely hanging on. Likely something could cause a section to crash inside.

Tyrantking hits the ground, catching the familiar whistle of an incoming mortar shell. The troll curls up next to the building facing the wall. BOOOOOM. Not dead, not injured. Get moving. As the debris rains down, TK double times it around the back of the building, looking for a side door or back door.

Commlink-Tyrantking> Tyrantking sends, « coming around the back, dont shoot me please. »

«Auto-Judge[]» Tyrantking (#3005) rolls Stealth for "sneaking in":
1 1 2 3 4 5

«Auto-Judge[]» Wilson (#7753) rolls 5 for "Cuz i said so. Porky's stealth":
4 4 4 5 5

«Plot» Wilson says, "Don't worry, Porky is not very stealthy either."

«Auto-Judge[]» Wilson (#7753) rolls 1 for "Minutes till backup.":
5

«Plot» Wilson says, "And well, Kaelyn is up. Though at this point I think we're totally into initiative phase."

«Auto-Judge[]» Nine (#10584) rolls 2 for "+9 Reaction!":
1 17

«Tracker» Nine has wiped the Initiative data. A new pass can now be entered.

«Auto-Judge[]» Wilson (#7753) rolls Initiative with a result of 21.

«Init Tracker» Nine (#10584) has set Nine's init to 16.

«Auto-Judge[]» Tyrantking (#3005) rolls Initiative with a result of 16.

«Init Tracker» Nine (#10584) has set Wilson's init to 21.

«Init Tracker» Nine (#10584) has set Tyrantking's init to 16.

«Auto-Judge[]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Initiative with a result of 11.

«Init Tracker» Nine (#10584) has set Kaelyn's init to 11.

----------—[ Shadowrun Denver ]—-
============================> Initiative Listing <=============================
Combatant Name…………….. P1(B) P2(-10) P3(-20) P4(-30) P5(-40)
Wilson……………………. 21 11 1 — —
Nine……………………… 16 6 — — —
Tyrantking………………… 16 6 — — —
Kaelyn……………………. 11 1 — — —


«Auto-Judge[]» Wilson (#7753) rolls 2 for "+6=Porky's Init":
5 11

«Init Tracker» Nine (#10584) has set Porky's init to 17.

«Auto-Judge[]» Wilson (#7753) rolls 2 for "+4 ?! Init.":
2 5

«Init Tracker» Nine (#10584) has set WTF's init to 11.

«Plot» Wilson says, "SO!. Senor Wilson."

«Plot» Wilson says, "He shall Freeaction peek inside to start with."

«Auto-Judge[]» Wilson (#7753) rolls Intelligence vs TN 5 for "Sneaky Porky.":
1 1 3 3 3 5 5 9 = 3 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Wilson (#7753) rolls 2 for "+4 ?! Init.":
2 5

«Init Tracker» Nine (#10584) has set WTF's init to 11.

Tensions are hot! The shadowrunners have Porky surrounded, he's laying low in the cut by the front, using the first row Benches as cover and (shitty) stealth. From the front door to the back of the church there was 25 meters to cross, width wise the church was 10 meters. Beige were the WALLS , NINE. Tyrant did manage to get a good run, the service door was only 5 meters ahead of him and led into the right side of the church. Porky was also in the right side of the church. As for Nine, she had the 10 meter perch atop her belltower.

«Plot» Wilson says, "With that said and done, Dorian will nothing. Because."

Commlink-Scarface> Wilson sends, « Rightside, behind the bench. »

«Plot» Wilson says, "Porky will also delay, he's got good position."

«Plot» Wilson says, "Which brings us to……Tyrant."
«OOC» Tyrantking says, "door intact?"

«OOC» Wilson says, "Unlikely, abandonned church in the warrens?"

«OOC» Tyrantking will poke his head in and out to percept, try and catch sight of porky

«OOC» Wilson says, "Very well."

«Auto-Judge[]» Tyrantking (#3005) rolls Intelligence vs TN 5 for "spotting porks":
3 3 4 10 14 16 = 3 Successes

«OOC» Tyrantking says, "am i close enough to close the distance with running melee attack?"

«Plot» Wilson says, "Que es tu quickness?"

«Plot» Tyrantking says, "12"

«Plot» Wilson says, "You may run in indeed, but he does have a delayed action."

«Plot» Tyrantking says, "then we roll for suprise"

«Plot» Wilson says, "You can, but know this, a person who has a delayed combat action is considered in Ambush and has a -2 to his surprise. Just letting you know."

«Plot» Tyrantking says, "will hold his turn until porky reveals himself"

«Plot» Wilson says, "Very well, Nine?"

«Plot» Nine says, "Pull nade. Drop down hole. Run and push off the last part to long glide toward where golfcart be, yo!"

«Plot-Page» (To: Wilson) Nine says, "It is an IPE Concussion Grenade."

«Plot» Wilson says, "Alright, you dropping it down the hole or using it to weaken the structure?"

«Plot» Nine says, "It is to startle porky."

«Auto-Judge[]» Nine (#10584) rolls Throwing Weapons + Combat Pool: 3 for "Scary stuffs!":
1 2 3 3 4 11 13

«Plot» Nine says, "10 meters across, so I need 5 meters before I can get off one side or… how many if angled toward golf cart?"

«Plot» Wilson says, "Also I think he might have to soak some ridiculous amount from the stun."

«Plot» Wilson says, "Like 4M"

«Plot» Wilson says, "IPE concussions do 16M, each meter reduces the damage by 1. If you're middle of the church you're at 12ish."

«Auto-Judge[]» Wilson (#7753) rolls 8 vs TN 2 for "Porky soaking that IPE blow back.":
3 3 4 4 5 5 8 14 = 8 Successes

«Plot» Wilson says, "Alright, now that is settled, Nine is doing the floaty thingie?"

Nine calms down only barely, now that there is no more spellcasting mark in the astral sky above. Her massage hand reaches up to her belt level, pulling off a hand grenade which she then lobs up into the bellfry hole against which she is currently plastered before she then pushes off and starts running down along those church eaves toward the golf cart, finally clearing the rooftop edge, pushing off with one foot from about 8 meters up. Crazy woman!

«Auto-Judge[]» Nine (#10584) rolls Body vs TN 2 for "Falling Damage (8 Meters): Falling Power is 8 Meters * 0.5 - (Impact 4 / 2). Damage Level is Serious Stun!":
1 4 4 5 5 5 = 5 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Nine (#10584) rolls Body - 5 vs TN 2 for "Falling Damage (8 Meters): Falling Power is 8 Meters * 0.5 - (Impact 4 / 2). Damage Level is Serious Stun! (KP8)":
9 = 1 Success

«Plot» Nine says, "No damage!"

«Plot» Wilson says, "Kaelyn?"

«OOC» Kaelyn says, "Well now that the grenade has gone off and Ive been told where to go Imma peek in and then try to make a move on porky"

«Plot» Wilson says, "Alright, looking around is always a Free Action."

«Plot» Wilson says, "His stealth was 5."

«OOC» Kaelyn says, "soo roll tn 5?"

«Plot» Wilson says, "Intelligence against 5, yes."

«Auto-Judge[]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Intelligence vs TN 5:
1 3 4 5 5 15 = 3 Successes

As if in slow motion with bionic woman theme music, Nine launches out from the rooftop edge toward the golf cart yonder. She makes sure her articulated knees are absolutely bent for a better landing, but she briefly waves back toward where the impending blast will soon be!

«Plot» Wilson says, "And you got your three successes."

Nine says "YOLO!"

«Plot» Wilson says, "Nine will briefly take over the rest of the combat bit. I need to go make dinner."

The whole church seemingly shakes with the sudden boom from what was a concussion grenade which did not really do much, but a few shingles fell off during the boomtastic process. Nine decently lands but the downward momentum basically lands her onto her armored rear and associated back, looking up!

Meanwhile, inside there, Porky stays down and his armored ork body easily deflects the concussive boom. Though, it gives Kaelyn enough time to sneak in if she would like to, as he looks up and points up his assault rifle toward the belfry tower above!

«Plot» Nine says, "Alrighty, stealth check!"

«Auto-Judge[]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Stealth:
1 3 4 4

«Auto-Judge[]» Nine (#10584) rolls 4 vs TN 6 for "Spotting Kaelyn?":
3 3 4 4 = 0 Successes

«Plot» Nine says, "He does not see with +2 distraction!"

«Auto-Judge[]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Reaction vs TN 4 for "Quickdrawing my dikote katana":
1 1 2 3 3 3 4 7 = 2 Successes

«Plot» Nine says, "Successful QD!"

«Plot» Nine says, "TN 3 Melee Attack (if applying reach on your roll). If you apply it to his roll, then it is TN 4. Next time, he will have some reach (from his assault rifle), but it does not apply now."

«Auto-Judge[]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Edged Weapons + 4 vs TN 3 for "Swinging sword and using both hands to add a little umph to the attack":
1 2 2 3 3 5 8 9 10 11 = 7 Successes

«Plot» Nine says, "Is it a standard katana or dikoted katana?"

«Plot» Kaelyn says, "Using Dikote Katana"

«Plot» Nine says, "11S staged up 3 times to 13D!"

«Auto-Judge[]» Nine (#10584) rolls 8 (Body) + Combat Pool: 8 vs TN 9 for "Damage Resistance (vs 13 Deadly with Impact 4/5)!":
1 1 1 1 2 2 2 2 3 3 4 5 5 5 5 11 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Nine (#10584) rolls 8 (Body) + Combat Pool: 8 - 1 vs TN 9 for "Damage Resistance (vs 13 Deadly with Impact 4/5)! (KP1/KP?)":
1 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 5 5 9 9 10 11 11 = 5 Successes

«Plot» Nine says, "He got so lucky! He will take the light and keep remaining KP for other things!"
«Plot» Nine says, "Kaelyn holds the dikote katana with both hands for +1 power, so Porky only has 4 successes. He will KP one more time."

«Auto-Judge[]» Nine (#10584) rolls 8 (Body) + Combat Pool: 8 - 1 - 3 vs TN 9 for "Damage Resistance (vs 13 Deadly with Impact 4/5)! (KP3/KP?)":
1 2 2 3 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 17 = 1 Success

«Plot» Nine says, "He still takes a moderate wound!"

Kae peeks the room, catching where porky is out of the corner of her eye and of course hearing the grenade fall from the ceiling? The grenade goes boom and after verifying where the ork is, Kae is on the move. Silently she enters the building and attempts to cover the distance between her self and Porky. As soon as she's close, there's the whisk of her blade leaving its Saya as she unsheaths the weapon, right hand cleanly removing it from its Saya. The blade strikes the orc in his midriff, The blade glancing off the armor there and only leaving a bit of a wound. However, the first strike wasn't what was the powerful one. Kae uses the rebound of her weapon to recover, and the weapon is gripped in both hands as it comes arcing in, blade glinting in available light before blasting into the ork's shoulder and torso, leaving a deep cut even with the armor in place.

«Plot» Nine says, "Great pose! Porky will try to turn around and back up and shoot her! Though, shooting out during melee sitution is +2 and he also has been gravely wounded for +2. A whopping total of +4 to his shooty roll! Also, he is completely out of his combat pool (with which he soaked up the katana cuts)."

«Auto-Judge[]» Nine (#10584) rolls 5 (Assault Rifles) vs TN 6 for "Bursting 3 from Assault Rifle: TN 4 (Short Range) +2 Melee -2 Smartlink +2 Wounds +0 Recoil +0 Cover +0 Move":
1 2 2 3 13 = 1 Success

«Plot» Nine says, "TN 5 for a dodge test if you wish."

«Auto-Judge[]» Nine (#10584) rolls 5 (Assault Rifles) vs TN 8 for "Bursting 3 from Assault Rifle: TN 4 (Short Range) +2 Melee -2 Smartlink +2 Wounds +2 Recoil +0 Cover +0 Move (Second Burst)":
3 4 5 5 5 = 0 Successes
<
«Auto-Judge[]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls 4 vs TN 5 for "Dojing!!!!":
1 2 2 5 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls 4 - 1 vs TN 5 for "Kp-ing a dodge!":
1 4 4 = 0 Successes

«Plot» Nine says, "11S - 7Ballistic = 4S"

«Auto-Judge[]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Body vs TN 4 for "soooaaaak!":
3 5 5 5 11 = 4 Successes

«Plot» Nine says, "A light wound!"

Porky lets out an orkish grunt and stumbles sideways, drawing around the assault rifle toward the sneaky attacker! He pulls off a couple bursts toward the elven figure with the dikoted blade, only striking her one time, but his bleeding back and katana action throw off what would normally be a decent aim, then the kick back from the fired weapon totally screws up his second shot which goes wide!

«Plot» Nine says, "Alrighty, TK you're up!"

«Auto-Judge[]» Tyrantking (#3005) rolls Athletics vs TN 4 for "closing the distance":
1 1 2 3 3 15 = 1 Success

«Plot» Nine says, "TK you can sprint up and just make it with an athletics complex to be all right up in his stuff to give him another melee enemy (but cannot attack which would also be complex)."

«Plot» Nine says, "I will let you decide if you wish to run 12 meters (without the complex sprint) which would probably get you there still and then attack, or to have complex sprinted and just be there."

«Auto-Judge[]» Tyrantking (#3005) rolls Cyber-Implant Combat (Spurs) + Combat Pool: 2 vs TN 3 for "strong hand":
3 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 10 = 10 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Tyrantking (#3005) rolls Cyber-Implant Combat (Spurs) + Combat Pool: 2 vs TN 5 for "off hand":
2 2 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 11 = 3 Successes

«Plot» Tyrantking says, "12m base"

«Auto-Judge[]» Nine (#10584) rolls 4 (Clubs) vs TN 6 for "Halp. No more cp. TN 4 + 2 Wounds.":
2 4 4 10 = 1 Success

«Plot» Nine says, "12 M to 15 D."

«Auto-Judge[]» Nine (#10584) rolls 8 (Body) + 1 (KP4) vs TN 10 for "Damage Resistance (15 D with Impact 5/5)!":
1 1 2 2 2 4 4 5 9 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Nine (#10584) rolls 8 (Body) + 1 (KP4) vs TN 10 for "Damage Resistance (15 D with Impact 5/5)! LAST KP":
1 1 3 3 4 4 9 9 11 = 1 Success

«Plot» Nine says, "So toast!"

«Plot» Nine says, "WTF is up. Wilson you got the reins again!"

«Plot» Wilson whips.

«Plot» Wilson says, "Indeed, it is ?!'s turn."

«Auto-Judge[]» Wilson (#7753) rolls 4 vs TN 6 for "Thwump!":
3 4 5 8 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Wilson (#7753) rolls 3 for "How lucky are we?":
1 3 4

Tyrantking jerks his head to the side as the blast of air and debris bursts through the doorway he is posted up at as the grenade goes off. "thats my cue,.." he thinks to himself as he slips around the corner and takes off at a run to where Porky is waiting, seeing him crack a shot off at the shadowy figure in the mirk. As he goes he gets low on the kid stealth legs and shinks his arm spurs free. Porky turns at the charging monster just in time for his eyes to bulge out his head as TK plunges both spurs through his gut and out the back, the force taking the ork off his feet. SLOW MOTION BLOOD SPRAY!

«Plot» Wilson says, "So here's how it goes… Mortar strike hits 8 meters away, rule says -1 Power for every meter. Mortars are 18D. So we're at 10. Hits the roof, barrier rating 4 which should be standard stuff imo, so we're at 6.."

«Plot» Wilson says, "Now we have a 6D soak. Thankfully, you substract your impact armor for that."

«Auto-Judge[]» Nine (#10584) rolls Body + Combat Pool: 6 vs TN 2 for "Mortar Soaking!":
2 2 2 2 3 3 3 3 4 5 5 5 = 12 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Wilson (#7753) rolls 9 + 4 vs TN 2 for "Soaaaak!":
1 1 2 2 3 3 3 3 4 5 5 8 20 = 11 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Body vs TN 3 for " Soaooooaaaak":
2 4 5 7 7 = 4 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Tyrantking (#3005) rolls Body + Combat Pool: 8 vs TN 2:
1 1 1 1 2 2 2 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 5 5 5 5 = 14 Successes

«Plot» Wilson says, "ALRIGHT, I shall pose for you my friends."
«Plot» Wilson says, "You may afterwards fly backwards how you like."
«Plot» Wilson says, "Do that Eddie Gordo tekken shit in the air, I dun care!"

Thwump! Again in the distance. The second round is fired upwards, still aiming for those coordinates and this time this one strikes true. Only 8 meters away, the blast shell strikes the top of the church and lands within, detonating outwards. Thankfully the group was far enough away to avoid the initial fireblast, however a powerful shockwave is soon sent outwards in a perfect ring, and this one leaves no one behind!

Glancing up after having fallen down onto dat ass, Nine simply rolls over so the blast wave scores across her helmeted noggin and back armor!

Tyrantking's eyes get wide as the round comes through the roof. The split second between realization and danger goes quick, the troll managing to shield his arms over his head and tuck his body in. The blast is monolithic, turning old dry pews into a spray of splinters and concrete. The boom presses into his ears, bringing back that familiar ring as the shock wave throws him back against the wall cover in debris.

Thankfully Dorian..err.. Wilson was still outside, as soon as the blast hits both arms come up to brace the incoming force, causing him to slide backwards and soon right onto his ass. His sombrero however is pushed further back into the street, revealing the top of his bald black head. No he ain't black, it's his bala mask.

Kae however is not quite as…. sturdy or doesn't have as good an armor. She's knocked back against a wall and slumps against it for now, the nerby pews doing a good job of deflecting most of the debris. To her it was mostly just the impact. Still there's a few seconds where she's still then she emits a rather sucking breath as if having had it knocked out from the blast. She Rolls to her right now resting on knees and one hand while trying to get her breath back, not saying anything at that. Finally she wobbles to her feet and begins making her way out of the church for now, coughing a bit as the dust is a bit of a problem at this point.

Commlink-Nine> Nine sends, « Is everyone ok? »

Commlink-Tyrantking> Tyrantking sends, « breathin,.. »

Commlink-Scarface> Wilson sends, « Mi sombrero! »

Commlink-Nine> Nine sends, « Young lady, are you still alive? »

«Auto-Judge[]» Nine (#10584) rolls Quickness vs TN 6 for "Kip Up?":
2 3 3 3 4 4 = 0 Successes

With ringing ears, Nine cannot really focus well and somewhat tries getting up, but not doing so very quickly. She finally makes it, but it is slow going!

Wilson quickly gathers himself up, shuffling into the street and grabbing his hat up, dusting it off briefly before slapping it back onto his head.

Commlink-Scarface> Wilson sends, « Let's not stay here amigos! »

Tyrantking looks over at Kaelyn, "hey, blades,.. you good?"

Nine gets out an embroidered hanky from a jacket pocket and quickly wipes off the helmet visor so she can see again before tucking it away in another pocket and jogging back toward the church area. She finally notices Kae coming out! "Come hug me!"

Commlink-Tyrantking> Tyrantking sends, « looks like they are shelling a preset pattern, quick trajectory changes. We need to break from this area quick! come at them from a different angle. »

Tyrantking comes up behind Kae, "hey lady, you need some help?"

Kae blinks and stares at Nine now at the mention of hug. Then pauses and glances at Tyrant "Think I got a few bruised ribs…" IS all she says but stands fully upright at this point, wincing a bit. "Still we need to get out of here and take these weapons of theirs with us I think…. Before more mortars come in."

Commlink-Scarface> Wilson sends, « Andale amigos! »

Wilson waves towards the golf cart, "Get on, ese! We will bring this along, worth mucho dinero!"

Tyrantking grabs up Kaelyn as gingerly as he can and take her to the golf cart. "she can ride, i will run along with,"

Since TK has offered help to Kae, Nine entrusts him a bit better than her own carrying abilities… not that she is not strong, but he is a stronger troll! Dashing madly toward the golf cart, Nine climbs aboard and immediately strips the sleepy ork of all his personal items. She then drags him off his own ride!

«Plot» Nine says, "His armored clothes just seemingly part like the Red Sea, and Nine drags him naked out of them!"

Commlink-Scarface> Wilson sends, « Who pilots the canon, ese? »

«Plot» Wilson says, "I don't make Nine roll L drain Fashion Spell because that's just ridiculous."

Kae blinks and is carried to the golf cart? She tilts her head and smirks "I can walk, but thanks." She says and ummms…."So what are we doin now?"

Commlink-Scarface> Wilson sends, « Getting the fuck out of more blast fire senorita! »

Facial expressions go unseen as Nine felinely leaps onto the golf cart once more before taking up the driving position. "ANDALE!" She starts it up, too!

Dorian latches onto the back, Gertrude in hand and while Kaelyn and the rest get ready to go, he proceeds to take the clip out of his assault rifle and it dissapears beneath his poncho. Soon, a new one comes up, fresh and full and this one he slaps into his baby.

Nine even drives closer for Kaelyn's dropoff onto the small vehicle with the autocannon mounted upon it. She slows down and stops right alongside TK with a hovering foot above the gas pedal, so ready to stomp down!

Tyrantking reaches down and grabs up the second body from the ground with a massive clawed hand and holds him like a six pack as he trots along side the cart.

Nine stomps down on the accelerator pedal after the drop off and rolls out toward the Shenandoah area as the bug scanner comes on during the speed away!

«Auto-Judge[]» Nine (#10584) rolls Car + 1 (KP9):
1 1 1 2 2 4 4 5
«Auto-Judge[]» Nine (#10584) rolls Car + 1 (KP9) for "KP10":
2 2 3 3 4 5 11 16
«Auto-Judge[]» Nine (#10584) rolls Driving for "Cause… COMP DICE":
2 2 3 3 5

«Auto-Judge[]» Nine (#10584) has the Contact Janno Sabral with the following information (only to Wilson):
-----> Contact for Nine (#10584) <-----
Contact Name: Janno Sabral
Level: 1
Type: fixer
GM Note:
Janno Sabral alias:Jakkar is an Asian mixed metropolitan human that plys his trade as a fixer, information broker and sometimes Johnson. He often hires Shadowrunners to get the jobs done that he doesn't want to be too deeply involved in. He is a climber, working his way up as an independant syndicate boss. He has ties to the Vory and the Triads.

Janno bases himself in the CAS, but works in the UCAS and oftentimes has dealings in the Warrens. He has been in Denver for seven years. He considers himself a ladies man and likes his fine material possessions. He is never without his Wristchronometer Computer watch. He keeps himself in excellent shape and is a good shot with a pistol.

Body: 6 Charisma: 8
Quickness: 6 Intelligence: 8
Strength: 7 Willpower: 6
Reaction: 7 Initiative: 7 + 1d6

Karma Pool: 20
Professional Rating: 4

Active Skills:

Athletics:……………..6 Pistols:…………….7
Computers:……………..8 Small Unit Tactics:…..6
Electronics:……………6 Stealth:…………….5
Electronics B/R:………..6
Etiquette:……………..7
Kung Fu:……………….9
Negotiation:……………8

Knowledge Skills:

Megacorporate Polities:….5 Smuggling Routes:…….6
Megacorporate Security:….6 Fences:……………..5
Megacorporate Research:….5 Blackmarkets:………..6
Criminal Organizations:….6 Gang Indentification:…5
Denver:…………….8 Shadowscene Players:….6
Mercenary Hotspots:……..4 Underworld Politics:….7
Shadowrunner Haunts:…….5


Nine mentally converses through her electrode network and external transducer which are hooked up to her pocket secretary. She telephone rings a fixer guy on the secret sly for time op, setting up a 'way to get paid' over all this.

«Auto-Judge[]» Nine (#10584) rolls Etiquette (to Wilson) for "Way to get paid by Janno!":
2 3 3 4 5 5
«Auto-Judge[]» Nine (#10584) rolls Etiquette (to Wilson) for "Way to get paid by Janno! (KP11)":
2 3 3 5 7 8
«Plot-Page» (To: Wilson) Nine says, "That should get him going!"

Once their lewt is fenced and Kaelyn along with Tyrantking got themselves some new taccoms, the crew will be left at the Angel's Delight back in Shenandoah. Nine however, has some unfinished business to attend to.
«Plot» Tyrantking says, "dorian 1 decisive 1 charming, nine 1 dependable 1 brave, kaelyn 1 tough 1 depenable"

Nine steps up to the young lady who is still injured (Kaelyn). "Greetings." says she while pulling out her medical kit, "May I please check your wounds?"

Kae shrugs and lifts her arms up for now after removing her armored jacket. "Ookay…" she says curiously, looking at Nine now with her head tilted.

Senor Wilson is inside the Angel's Delight likely, laughing off the fact a mortar shell blew up in their faces with a glass of very cheap and disgusting whiskey.

Nine sets up the sophisticated medkit upon the nearest table and merrily dons the doctorly gloves before then mewdically working over the young woman who suffered much due to the mortar blast! Thankfully, there are soothing creams along with nice bandages during the whole process, too!

Tyrantking follows suit with wilson, "bourbon, two, tall please!"

«Auto-Judge[]» Nine (#10584) rolls Biotech + Task Pool: 1 vs TN 8 for "TN 6 - 1 Patient Body + 2 Patient Awakened + 1 Bad Conditions!":
1 1 2 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 8 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Nine (#10584) rolls Medicine - 1 (HR) vs TN 8 for "Comp Dice yo!":
1 1 1 1 1 3 4 5 7 = 0 Successes
«Plot» Nine says, "10 turns, so 30 seconds! Then, she will only have L wounds!"

Nine does not rush, taking her sweet time here for a whole half minute during the careful extraction of any splintery issues. She merrily bandages Kaeyln, too, then offers out a nice hug, if she would like one!

«Auto-Judge[]» Nine (#10584) rolls 1 for "Medkit supplies.":
3
«Plot» Nine says, "Medkit supplies still live!"

Tyrantking looks over and slaps wilson on the back, sloshing a bit of both their drinks, "that was fun, lets do it again sometime!" his tail making it hard for others, causing people to have to make a wide circle around him.

"Me llamo Pedro, me gusto me burgers with mayo, soy loco, no es poquito, mucho salsa en me taco, burritos est muy bueno.." The Sombrero head bobs his head as he sips his whiskey.

«Auto-Judge[]» Nine (#10584) uses 1 of item 1: IPE Concussion Grenade from Nade Collection (#8212).

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) uses 10 of item 10: APDS Rounds - Assault Rifle from Ammo (#12166).

BE SURE TO PARENT THIS PAGE TO INDEX:LOGS

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License