LOG: The Hardest Bed to Lie In

GM: Posh
Players: BillyBob, Kaelyn, Kellogg, Macro, Oz, Posh
Synopsis: BillyBob wants to get in good with the AAC. Telling this to Posh, Posh asks Kellogg if he can put her in touch with some of his friends, see if they need any favors. Turns out that they need a crew for a dangerous mission: THEM! have got ahold of some of the recently smuggled guns, and a wrecked Bison and some salvaged sensors, and have used them to set up a guarded post by which they interdict AAC scouting operations. For a mere 50k, if BillyBob could get together a ground crew to deal with this - they'd be most grateful.

But people shouldn't have forgotten that THEM! have to fight drones all the time. And so set up to defend their base? Shotguns and high-power rifles.
Date: 10/26/2076


Now that Dangerous Curves is properly tagged, with Bad Omens on the side of the auto shop, its parking lot occasionally can be seen with one of the Omens, including Posh herself, hanging out near the row of bikes near the western side of the fence. Aside from a little tailgating, public drinking, and music blasting though, with Posh's van being used as a place for relaxing and drinks storage, Posh's wicked plan to make use of the Omens to increase the 'cred' of her place seems to be bearing fruit. Honda 3220s and Valkyries are increasingly coming in for custom jobs.

"Might have to find someone to work in addition to you, Kellogg," says Posh with a grin, looking at the tiltrotor that's had its wings removed and has been stuffed into the larger, truck bay of the shop. "Business is pretty good lately. There was that fellow Black's car and now the tiltrotor." She grins.

"You know, my friend Billy dropped it to me that he was a little interested in getting in with the AAC. I was wondering if you knew any of those guys?" she asks. "I'm impressed with what I've heard of your…extracurriculars, by the way."

She glances over to the row of bikes, where the Bad Omens are hanging out. "I was thinking you might also want to meet the fellows. They jumped me in a couple of years ago, you see. And if I'm loyal to anything besides myself, well…maybe it's to them. They helped me up when I was without anyone in this town."

Kellogg eyes the plane that the guys have been working on, as he'd nod lightly to Posh. His own Ford americar sat off to the side, looking completely plain and normal of course. Musing, Kellogg chuckles softly. "Well.. I know someone who's got their own shop, mebbe able ta set somethin up with them, wiz?" He thinks a moment before nodding. "Actually.. I'm pretty good chummer with the AAC. I dun mess with crews that dun mess with me, but they're a lot like me in terms of riggin and flyin. So it works out. I could probably set up a meet fer ya and BB ifn ya wanted." Kellogg grins at Posh then. "I know BB too.. so that's good I can vouch fer ya both.. and I appreciate that Posh. Yer a smart woman, so knowin ya see what I do as top notch definitely is high praise."

BillyBob is in the larger vehicle bay where his chopper has been rolled; he is in the process of ripping seats out, unbolting them with a pneumatic device and tear them off the internal tracks, then throwing them out the door. "Fraggin' trog seats weigh a ton," the hillbilly mutters, spitting tobacco juice out the door onto the sluice grate below.

"I'm trying to stay…mostly out of sight," says Posh. "On this one at least. So I'll just sort of…hang back, with one of the Omens. Try not to do so much speaking," she says. "This is really about BillyBob," she says. "Now, I've seen that the AAC are interested in teams for a bit of work. I'm wondering if you can set up a meet with the AAC, perhaps with one of their pool or shop guys, for BillyBob to be seen as getting the Omens on board to do a solid for them. Hopefully something solid enough to get BB's name strewn around a bit, not just with that one fellow."

Oz is here, of course - the broad bodied tusker leaning up against the wall, punctured beer can in hand while suds slowly flow over fat knuckles. He's watching Billy tear open seats with something like lazy amusement, before Posh had started speaking to Kellogg. And then the houngan's hungry eyes travel that way, down and up, before switching to Kellogg with a smirk. And he raises his voice as he speaks.

"Ah? What is this?"

Kellogg frowns, thinking for a moment. "Eh.. the AAC are kinda everywhere chummer.. They may meet with one guy? But that one guy's gonna have like 4 drones about.. how they work, wiz?" He shrugs before giving a nod. "I'll call em, see what I can get set up. I know BB can fly. That'll help a lot.." He'd smile to Posh, then glance to Oz before shrugging and walking off to head into the shop. The office was a good place to have private conversations, afterall.

Macro, for his part, is off on his own by the far wall, systematically tossing a tennis ball at it and catching it on the rebound, varying the throw each time. As Oz speaks up he looks around to where the others are standing, idly catching the ball in his off hand without so much as a glance.

«Plot» Kellogg says, "do I need an Etiquette roll or are we hand waving since we want this to happen?"

Kellogg receives a message back from his AAC contact. They would be interested in meeting this 'BillyBob', and if he can deliver a crew for a job in the Rens, they'd be most grateful. Being not a particularly well-funded organization, however, they're extra appreciative of Kellogg being able to organize a team for some work in the Rens.

They'd been concerned, quite concerned lately, about arms dealers that have been entering the Warrens. So they want to improve their scouting networks. The only problem is that there has apparently been a sensor station that has been established on the edge of THEM! territory, based apparently on a partially salvaged Bison wreck that they've choped up and upgraded. It's a bit of a strongpoint…but if we get in there, and take it out, and take down those sensors, they'd be mighty pleased. But the payout's quite low for this kinda gig - only fifty grand.

Kellogg gets in touch with the AAC and chats a bit about what's going on. Finally getting the details, he nods and would hang up. Heading back outside to Posh and the crew, he muses. "Oi! BB! Commere." He'd wave BillyBob over and look to the others. "The AAC's willin ta chat, but it's one of those tit fer tat things, wiz? They got some creds they're puttin in fer it though. Seems THEM set up a sensor station and it's messin with the AAC's network. We take it out, they'll be reeeal happy 'bout it, yah?" He'd chuckle then grinning. "So.. we help em out, they'd be happy ta meet BB and we can getcha in with known the spys of the warrens."

"THEM? Ah.. I did not think 'THEM' was so interested in tech as, ah ha, in flesh and blood." A dark chuckle from the houngan, even as he's crossing his thick arms. "In this, we are alike. Still.. power is power. Money is power. People is power. This is a good thing, I think, ah?"

A glance to the others, before he nods. "In this, I am with you."

Posh mulls it over a bit. "Tell you what. Ask for a quick meet. Doesn't have to be in person. I just want to know if I can route that salvaged Bison to my buddy in the Rens," she says. "If we secure the area and he drags it away, he'll be quite happy and you get your problem solved," she says, with a grin.

"Well, that's what they say. But they still have an operation, and if there's an opportunity for them to set up something worthwhile…" She chuckles. "I wouldn't be too credulous about the propaganda. Remember, it doesn't matter if you are a cannibal, if everyone thinks you are," she says, with a chuckle.

Macro tilts his head. "Not exactly a great payout… But a job's a job, an' maybe we kin trade favors sometimes," he muses. "What kinda sensor station are we talkin' about? Something a couple of grenades'll sort out, or somethin' bigger?"

Kellogg thinks about it then shrugs. "It's a chopped up Bison that's rigged up ta set up sensorin fer the area. Gernades may do it, but ifn we haul it off, should have the same effect." Kellogg pulls out his pocsec to send off a quick text. "I'll see ifn we can have a meet. Most likely it'll be via drones chummers.. just so yer aware. They're also offerin 50k fer the whole thing."

Posh frowns. "That's a little low for a job of this scale," she says. "There's bound to be at least five or six guys guarding something like that, and we've got to do it quick or else reinforcements will be on us," she says. "I mean, I can probably coordinate with Rollo and his boys, but actually it'll probably be better if we rig up the winch that's on my van to BillyBob's Bison. We'll put it back afterwards, but he's got a hell of a lot more engine power than me," she says. Anyway, let's get to it," she says.

Foot steps? nope, no foot steps sounding anyhow, but the tapping of fingers against a vehicle can be heard as a tall, tann-skinned elf makes her way onto the scene. She spots the group of people conversing and tilts her head, one long ear wobbling slightly as it brushes her shoulder before she walks toward the group hands held at the small of her back before she speaks up. "Hallo. I couldn't help but notice you guys talking about a job where you need folks taken out quietly or some such?" She asks, and offers a rather cheerful tight-lipped smile. "Maybe I might be able to help? That is if ya need me.. I'm kind of a close range specialist."

Kaelyn had already been to the shop and so was a little known, so Posh doesn't scram, nor does the subject change as she approaches. She glances over to Oz and Macro, and gives a shrug. "We'll be up against a lot, and we'll have to move quickly. If you don't mind taking a very watered down payout, well, I'm sure we'd be pleased enough to have you along. Consider it advertising," she says, with a quick grin.

Posh gives a grin. "All right, for this one, it looks like we've got two drivers. BillyBob, do you mind if Kellogg drives your van?" she asks. "You'll be in the Strato-9, flying cover and overwatch. We'll set the winch up on your RV, and then we'll use that to drag the bison husk over to Rollo's," she says, with a chuckle. "I think we should avoid the bikes. It might get a little heavy, and we're not armored," she says. "With the six of us, altogether," she says, thinking, "I think we can just cram into BillyBob's Bison. That should work," she says. "All right, let's get the winch on this partybus. Then we're headed to the meet Kellogg set up."

The ork glances aside to Kaellyn, and a flash of a broken tusk as he speaks - mercurial humor, as is his want. "Ah! The lul gijack-ishi with the tit fascination, yes?" A barked laugh, before he spreads his good hand wide. Well, his only hand, really. "As my ethi says - if you are willing, then you are welcome." That laughter bubbles into a dark chuckle, as he glances aside to Posh. Lifting an eyebrow.
"If you are there, I am there to watch your behind." A pause, a flash of broken tusk. "Back too."

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls Car B/R + 1 vs TN 4 for "Uninstalling winch":
1 3 3 3 11 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls Car B/R + 1 - 1 vs TN 4 for "Uninstalling winch KP 1/6":
2 4 5 8 = 3 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls Car B/R + 1 vs TN 4 for "Installing winch on Bison":
1 3 4 5 8 = 3 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls Car B/R vs TN 4 for "Helping with uninstalling Winch":
1 1 5 5 10 11 = 4 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls Car B/R vs TN 4 for "Helping to install it too!":
1 1 3 4 5 5 = 3 Successes

«Plot» Posh says, "Posh has spent 1 KP and Kellogg has assisted for very rapid winch installation onto the Bison. It will be returned to Posh's Aztech Luna at the end of the plot."

BillyBob grunts. "Yah he kin drive muh van. "

Macro grins at Oz. "Mind on the job first, ethi," he says, then pointedly gives Kaelyn a long look over and grinning as only an Ork can. "We can discuss that behind of hers once we're done, neh?"

Posh smiles to BillyBob. "Great," she says. "All right. Let's stop by the Golden Monkey Street spot and pick up some burner guns. I'm thinking Smartguns for me and Oz. Anything basic that you guys want, no mods, we'll toss 'em after the plot," she says. "I've got a whole armory there, you see. Now, let's be off before people start making Scooby Doo jokes about this operation."

Macro shakes his head, then holds up a belt of minigrenades. "I usually work with these if I need boom. Got a launcher mod on my rifle. Better distance. That said…" He turns to look at Posh. "We got any booms back here that're more her size?"

Posh gives a grin at the Omens, shaking her head. "All right, gentlemen. Let's be away.

Once in the van, she provides a temporary radio and map unit to Kaelyn and offers it to Oz and Macro if they lack it as well. "I've got extra comm gear with me, and we're all set up for BattleTac. That means you'll have a tactical display on these tablets," she says. "Should get glasses with image links too. That's next on the list for the team stash," she says.

Burner guns are picked up - an FN Har for Macro, Predator IIIs for BillyBob and Kellogg, a pair of Smartguns for Posh and another for Oz. As well as a bucketload of EXEX ammo.

"I think we're pretty well geared up. We'll want to dump these weapons so it just seems like the local stuff," she says. "I know it's not ideal, but if we take a moment to steady our aim first, we all should be fine on recoil," she explains, to the other Omens. "And no booms. That'll bring the Knight Errant Guardians."

With burner weapons picked up, as well as a few smoke and flash grenades for Kaelyn, 'Trust me, these come in handy," Posh promises, it's then to head from the CAS sector over to the border into the Warrens. "All right, BillyBob," Posh says. "You're going to have to find us a good place to sneak through. It's unmonitored on the KE side, so we stash the weapons, and they'll check our IDs on the way back in coming through the border. But we should be all clean by then, with our disguises off." she says. "Good?"

Kellogg takes the offered gun and ammo, nodding thanks to Posh. He's more than happy to work with the others it seems in this little venture. He's a good driver, making the warren's streets actually seem a little smoother. Of course it helps that BB has a sweet Bison too.

The tusker accepts the smartgun, idly twisting it in his thick fist. Before putting it on his lap to pull the colt manhunter out of the top holster on his right side; Replacing it with the smartgun. Although he flashes a sideways grin at Posh.

"Ah.. I think your tech is wasted on me, ethi, ah? I do not have the wires in the flesh." He taps his temple, even as he's running a thumb along the sharpened edge of the dikote hook. A small bead of blood. Then rubs his chin, smearing the bit of crimson into the scarred lines carved on his face. "Mm. Perhaps I should speak with the Gods as well? It is always a good thing.."

Posh grins at Oz. "You don't need them," she says, handing him a pair of goggles that have a built-in thermographic, rangefinder, and Smartlink-2 setup. "This is still quite worth your time."

Macro tests the action on the burner rifle with practiced ease. "Laser sight'd be nice but we'll make do…" He looks at Posh. "How urgent was this jon? We got prep time ta go with?" He grins. "Got my own cloak, remember? I'm set."

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls Disguise:
2 4 5 5 9 11

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls Disguise for "for Kae":
1 1 2 4 4 8

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls Disguise for "for Oz":
1 3 3 4 5 8

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls Disguise for "for Mac":
2 4 5 5 5 11

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls Disguise for "for Kellogg":
1 1 2 2 3 8

Once disguises are prepped, the team heds to the meet with the AAC. The meeting is in a burnt out parking lot near a drone-gun defended Stuffer Shack that's still keeping up its business. It's pretty simple. As the vehicle pulls up, a metahuman-sized walker drone approaches, a big screen built onto its face, two light machineguns slung under its arms.

"You've got Mikey Vedder of the Aurora Air Corps," says the face that shows up on a staticky, cracked screen of the Myrmidon. "All right. Here's the operational deets."

A pair of buildings flank a hacked up Bison. It seems that the two one-story former shops, now mostly rubble, provide excellent spots for a pair of defense posts. In the middle, there's a light machinegun setup, it seems, obtained as a result of the recent arms dealing, that covers the wreck of the Bison.

"We need that Bison gone. Your buddy can have it, we've got no problems with that, and we'll even help cover for its disappearance," he says, looking at BillyBob. "Quite a team, feller. You Kellogg's buddy, the guy he said could deliver a crew? Looks like you delivered."

"All right," says Posh. "I think what we'll have to do is we'll have to try to sneak up on to each of those two buildings, two separate teams," she says. "Then we'll take out the defenders, and then we'll see how we can secure the Bison from that point," she says. "It won't be easy. Who's the sneakiest among us?" she asks. "I've got a ruthi cloak," she says, looking a little quest

Oz smirks softly. "That depends, ah? If they have another who can feel the ghost winds… then I am not best. But if they are mortal, cut from the voice of the Gods? Then I can wrap the threads, ah, and they will not see me." Although he does accept the goggles, blinking quietly at them. And does his best to slide them over his head - not easy when you've only got one hand and a nasty hook. After a few more scratches, the goggles are seated, albeit a bit crooked. Oz squinting as he experiments with the smartgun, shifting his tusked jaw.

"Look, we need this down as fast as we can. I know we don't have a lot of money to offer for somethin' like this, but your buddy clearly can deliver," says the face on the Myrmidon. "We need to have that data yesterday. So we need to be able to scout for it. So we need that thing gone as quick as we can. I'll pass around a good word for your buddy - Kellogg mentioned from time to time, he might need signal cover for an aerial vehicle."

Kae tilts her head "I can be stealthy, but not having seen you all move I do not know. I do know that I can move and run without making any sound in my passing." she adds and rubs at the back of her neck, before she shrugs. "So to answer your question, I can be quiet, but I'm do not know how much more stealthy I am than anyone else here.

Posh nods to Kaelyn. "Oh, that's a big ace in the hole," she says. "Here's the problem. While taking the two buildings, we're probably going to be vulnerable from the machine gun. But if you can sprint without noise," she says, thoughtfully. "You can run in and take them out in close. BillyBob will cover you in his roto drone," she says, thoughtfully. "All right. In that case, me and Oz will take one building. And Mac and Kellogg will take the other."

She also reaches up to help adjust Oz's goggles. "Perfect," she says, with a smile.

Kellogg shrugs. "I'm riggin. So I ain't sneakin. Otherwise I'd try Posh, wiz? Ya should let elfie go. She's the one proppin she can do silent kills. Works fer me." He'd chuckle and grin at the Myrmidon. "Wiz chummer. I'm glad yer willin ta help me vouch fer BillyBob. We'll get this done." Glancing to Posh, he upnods then. "A'right. Ifn no one else takes it, I'll use yer cloak ifn it ain't too big, eh?"

Macro nods at Posh. "Get her a spare cloak if ya got, we'll tackle the machine gun together." He grins at Kaelyn. "Ya say yer good at sneaky? We'll call this yer practical exam, then. It's kinda pass fail, so try ta keep up…"

Posh shakes her head. "You're driving us nearby," she says to Kellogg. "But we're approaching on foot. We need you with a pistol to back up Macro," she says. "If we want Kaelyn and Billy able to go right for that light machinegun post." She shakes her head. "Sadly, I don't have a spare cloak. Anyway."

Kellogg nods. "wiz. Gotcha. I'm fine just hoofin it anyways chummer. I can sneak and I can shoot just fine." He'd chuckle with a shrug and look to the others, then the Myrmidon. "A'right. Looks like we're good. We accept the terms. Ya'll see us takin this down here null persp, wiz? Say hi ta the others fer me too!"

Posh gives a smile. "It's a little low," she says. "But it seems Billy and Kellogg are willing to give up some of their shares. And you're letting me direct the salvage to my pal. So I'd say, with all of that, we're good, provided we can also keep anything we pick up off THEM! so we can fence it an pay my friend here," she says. "Anyway," she says. "Since we've got a deal, we've better get going."

BillyBob's rotodrone scout shows the same thing originally intended: a LMG covering the chopped up part of the Bison, and two buildings, that appear to have sandbags and stuff to create a position on the roof. Seems like THEM! are actively guarding this post.

«Plot» Posh says, "Teams: Kaelyn + Billy in Rotodrone, to attack machinegun on command. Posh + Oz (left building). Macro + Kellogg (right building). Make sense to everyone?"

BillyBob is in the Bison in the drone rack's loader, fiddling with his Strato-9 that was recently damaged in another run-in at the Warrens. "Drek, you want me 'ta engage a light machinegun with THIS drone? It'll get all shot the shit up. We got any grenades or whatevs? Smoke? Somethin' 'ta cover?"

Posh has her own ruthi cloak over her shoulders. Macro has his. "All right," she says. "Each who's very quiet will then be followed by someone without a cloak," she says. "As cover, for if they get into trouble. That works perfectly," she says. "All right, Billy. No. You're not going to engage it directly. You're going to cover Kaelyn, while she charges up, hopefully while it's distracted either with the fight on either building," she says.

BillyBob grumbles and slams the drone rack's 'bucket' shut, causing it to cycle upward in preparation for deploying the Strato-9 rotordrone. "Yah I'll jus' hover high up, hopefully dat LMG is on a pintle that can't aim so far away. I'll keep da pointy-ear covered." He jerks a thumb toward Kaelyn and goes to sit in one of his Bison's cubby holes, where the turret controls are located, and jacks into an electronics port with his remote control deck. He also plugs in his TACCOMM unit.

Kae glances around curiously and now has a ruthi cloak? She fingers a few grenades with her left hand, and of course fingers one of her swords. as she looks from person to person curiously. "Sooo I'm gonna race up silently and take out a machine gun nest while you all cover me with smart guns?" She asks curiously, then glances to the person who made the pass or fail comment… "I like pass or fail tests, I find them easier than multiple choice."

«Auto-Judge[]» Oz (#9314) rolls Sorcery + Spell Pool: 3 vs TN 6 for "Improved Invis Check":
1 1 2 4 4 5 5 7 10 = 2 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Oz (#9314) rolls Sorcery + Spell Pool: 3 - 2 vs TN 6 for "Improved Invis Check, KP 1/6 cap. F5.":
1 1 3 4 5 10 11 = 2 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Oz (#9314) rolls Willpower + Spell Pool: 2 vs TN 4 for "Drain with BG 2.":
1 1 2 3 4 13 15 = 3 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» BillyBob (#10588) rolls Intelligence + 3 for " Strato-9 Rotordrone Perception Check + Clearsight Autosoft 3 overhead view.":
1 1 2 3 3 4 4 4 4

The Houngan half lids his eyes as he slides somewhere deep. Speaking slowly and carefully for a moment while he feels the stink of the world around the 'Rens. "Ah.. should I speak to the Gods before we leave, ethi? Have them .. ah.. scout?"
Even as he's finished talking, however, the thick set ork - begins to fade out of sight.

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls Stealth for "Ruth cloak":
1 1 3 4 7 11 14

«Auto-Judge[]» Macro (#5668) rolls Stealth for "Le sneak. +4 audio, +12 ruth cloak.":
1 1 1 2 2 4 9

«Auto-Judge[]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Stealth for "Imma rolling sneeky sneeky, also using traceless step n.n":
1 2 2 4

«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls Stealth for "Go smuggler go!":
1 3 3 4 4 8

Posh updates the battletac map for everyone. Macro and Kellogg are sneaking to the eastern building. Posh and Oz sneak to the left. BillyBob's Rotodrone, scouting, is suppose to provide over cover for Kaelyn to sneak around, so she could hopefully take a run at the machine gun next when things get heavy.

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 2 for "MG INT":
3 4

«Auto-Judge[]» Oz (#9314) rolls Stealth for "Improved Invis in place, F5, 4 successes.":
1 1 4 8

«Auto-Judge[]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Intelligence:
1 1 2 4 4 4

«Stats System» Invalid roll: No roll targets found.

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 4 for "West INT vs Posh/Oz":
1 3 8 15

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 4 for "East INT vs Macro/Kellogg":
2 4 7 16

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls Initiative with a result of 23.

«Auto-Judge[]» BillyBob (#10588) rolls Initiative using a VCR rating 2 with a result of 19.

«Auto-Judge[]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Initiative with a result of 18.

«Auto-Judge[]» Oz (#9314) rolls Initiative with a result of 18.

«Auto-Judge[]» Macro (#5668) rolls Initiative with a result of 20.

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 2 for "Machinegun, Cram":
3 5

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 2 for "MG Guard, cram":
1 1

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 2 for "Left building, Cram":
2 3

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 2 for "Left building, Cram":
2 5

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 2 for "Right Building, Cram":
2 4

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 2 for "Right Building, Cram":
3 3

«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls Initiative with a result of 11.

As the team approaches, though, it seems like they are clearly spotted. There was no time to wait until night, after all, not with the AAC requesting the job done immediately. So, in this sudden heartbeat, shouts of alarm break out. Fortunately, though, at least there's rubble everywhere, and while the approach didn't get very closer it's not as if anyone is caught in the open and cannot dive for cover. Thanks to rubble and wrecks in the road, only the groups each team was approaching was able to spot them.

«Plot» Posh says, "All enemies start with a +4 partial cover bonus, TN to hit them. Range, for everyone, is about 50 meters at this point, with Kaelyn having to cover 60 towards the machine gun - she might be in trouble unless she finds more cover."

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls Submachine Guns + Combat Pool: 4 vs TN 8 for "Firing Smartgun, range penalties, enemy in cover, vs Left Building 1":
1 1 2 4 4 4 4 4 4 5 11 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls Submachine Guns + Combat Pool: 4 - 1 vs TN 8 for "Firing Smartgun, range penalties, enemy in cover, vs Left Building 1 KP 2/6":
2 3 3 3 3 4 4 4 4 5 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 6 vs TN 5 for "Combat pool dodge Left Building 1":
1 2 3 4 9 17 = 2 Successes

Posh's burst spapps out, aimed but still not good enough, however, one of the opponents has to duck down, unbalancing himself, to avoid that spray from behind the bit of rubble that she dives behind.

As for cover, there's a low wall near Macro and Kellogg, a destroyed Roadmaster near Posh and Oz, along with some rubble, and a few destroyed impromptu concrete barriers that Kaelyn can protect herself with.

Kellogg grunts as he'd stop next to the wall. Leaning against it slightly, he'd glance to Macro. "So.. we cover each other with coverin fire ta work our way in then chummer?"

Well, this went south faster than average, Macro muses as he unslings his rifle, taking a quick moment to survey the area between him and his enemies. Plenty of cover, but none of it great. Still, it'll do. He takes a deep breath, then fires a /barely/ controlled burst in the general direction of the defenders in the eastern building, the sound of the rifle drowned out by his battle cry:

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!"

«Plot» Macro says, "Invocation geas fulfilled. Powers active: Improved pole arms, improved assault rifle, pain resistance."

«Auto-Judge[]» Macro (#5668) rolls Assault Rifles + Combat Pool: 3 vs TN 8 for "One burst, coming up.":
1 1 1 2 2 2 3 4 4 5 11 = 1 Success
page feather = :meows.

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 4 vs TN 5 for "Dodging Combat pool Right Building 1":
3 3 5 7 = 2 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Throwing Weapons:
1 3 4 5 5 14

«Plot» Posh says, "Oz! You are with Posh under cover, with the west building closer and in sight. Sight lines completely protect the machine gun nest and the right building who are shooting out of windows and off the top of the building, blocking it with this west building we're closer to or the angle of the windows or roof in the case of the east building."

«Plot» Posh says, "Kaelyn's IR smoke throw means that there is extra +4 TN on visibility between her and the troll at the machine gun."

Kae glances over the edge of cover, then tugs a small disc-like object from her utility belt. She presses the button on it and flings the Ir-smoke grenade as far from her as she can and still put it between her self and the machine gun nest so as to obscure their vision. As the aero grenade settles she smirks a bt and waits for a short count as the grenade puts out a volumous amount of smoke. She then silently begins weaving her way to another cover, kind of moving at random-ish angles as she makes her from cover to cover and advances silently on the machine gun.

«Plot» Posh says, "Oz: The situation is sort of like you can see those two on the west building, partially, as they are in their cover."

«Plot» Posh says, "Kaelyn throws thermo smoke and then moves. BillyBob holds action to cover her. Oz is up, engaged along with Posh with the two in the west building."

«Plot» Posh says, "Posh has already dived for cover nearby. You can join her, or attempt to charge the door. Charging the door will leave you open for one round."

«Auto-Judge[]» Oz (#9314) rolls Submachine Guns + Combat Pool: 3 vs TN 8 for "Ingram Smart, aiming for the lower man on the left building. Burst shot, recoil absorbed. ExEx Ammo.":
2 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Oz (#9314) rolls Submachine Guns + Combat Pool: 3 vs TN 8 for "Ingram Smart, aiming for the lower man on the left building. Burst shot, recoil absorbed. ExEx Ammo. KP 2":
1 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 = 0 Successes

The thick tusker tucks in next to 'orkbutt', grinning aside at Posh while she fires off. Then pokes his own fist up, the thick knuckles wrapped around the ingram as he rattles bullets off the building material. It makes a nice sound as it throws up dust, but hits no blood.

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 5 vs TN 12 for "Full Auto vs Kaelyn":
1 2 5 7 9 = 0 Successes

A wild full auto blast of heavy machine gun fire rings out in the general direction of Kaelyn, but it does not land true enough to threaten her immediately. Still, that would have been nasty.

«Plot» Posh says, "Kellogg. You're up. You're with Macro. There's two guys in that right building. One just dodged a shot from Macro. With your pistol, a Pred 4, you've got two shots at this range at TN 9/10. Or you can attempt to stay hidden and just move."

«Plot» Posh says, "You could sneak up halfway if you spent your whole turn moving like that."

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 4 for "Vs Oz Invis":
4 4 5 5

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 3 for "Vs Oz Invis":
2 3 4

«OOC» Kellogg says, "I want to move forward into cover, then take a shot. I have a range finder and SL-2 to help lower TN?"
«OOC» Oz says, "4 successes, force 5"

«Plot» Posh says, "Oh yes, range finder. Looks like neither of them beat your invis, Os. But now that you have fired, I kinda count invis as camo, because like, stuff is displaced around you, gunsmoke, etc. That's +4 if you're stationary and +1 if you're moving. Same for ruth. Still quite helpful."

«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls Pistols vs TN 7 for "TN as noted, helping to get Macro in closer!":
2 2 4 5 5 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 4 vs TN 8 for "Shotgun vs Kellogg":
1 3 5 5 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 4 vs TN 8 for "Shotgun vs Macro":
1 3 4 7 = 0 Successes

A pair of bursts from Enfield AS-7s ring out, the difficult to control shotguns an appropriately brutal weapon from THEM. Posh hears them, her eyes widening as she looks over to Oz. "We'd better find a way to get these guys fast," she says. "Can you get your hooks into one?"

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 4 vs TN 8 for "Vs Posh 1":
2 3 3 11 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 4 vs TN 8 for "Vs Posh 2":
3 3 3 5 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 5 vs TN 5 for "Posh dodge! 9 CP spent":
3 4 4 5 5 = 2 Successes

Posh manages to roll out of the way just as a pair of brutal AS-7 bursts come flinging out at her. "Dammit! We should have realized!" she says. "These guys are the AAC's enemies. They must be fighting /drones/ all the time!"

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 5 vs TN 12 for "MG Guard Vs Kaelyn, random":
2 2 3 4 5 = 0 Successes

Commlink-Frosty> Kellogg sends, « THEM's everyone enemy. Ifn ya ain't THEM, yer food fer THEM. »

Kaelyn's plan with the smoke grenade seems to serve her very well, as a second burst from the guy covering the machine gunner seems to break out.

Smoke and a few bursts, so far. Some traded fire. It's not quite of a level yet to bring down big heat, but escalation would probably do so.

Posh is immediately at this point up and springing towards the door as fast as her thick legs will take her, now, aiming a wild burst from one elbow at one of the shotgun folks, her upper arm noticeably gyrospinning around its axis inside her jacket, as she runs towards the door.

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls Submachine Guns vs TN 11:
1 1 3 4 5 5 5 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls Athletics:
4 5 16

«Plot» Posh says, "Posh can move about 2/3 of the way, it seems, across the street. She is in the open now, however."

Macro vaults the next bit of cover, then a quick sprint and a roll and he's in cover again, popping up quickly to fire another burst at where he remembers his target being. A quick glance to confirm what his peripheral vision showed, then a yell into the comms over the sound of gunfire. » Suppressive fire, give her some cover! «<

«Auto-Judge[]» Macro (#5668) rolls Assault Rifles + Combat Pool: 2 vs TN 8 for "Another burst, CP used 5.":
1 1 1 3 3 3 4 5 10 11 = 2 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Macro (#5668) rolls Assault Rifles + Combat Pool: 2 - 2 vs TN 8 for "KP used 2.":
1 3 3 3 5 5 5 9 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 2 vs TN 5 for "Rest of combat pool":
3 4 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 2 vs TN 5 for "Rest of combat pool KP 1/3":
1 5 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 2 vs TN 5 for "Rest of combat pool KP 1/3":
1 5 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 5 vs TN 8 for "Soaking":
3 4 4 7 11 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 5 - 1 vs TN 8 for "Soaking KP 2/3":
1 3 3 7 = 0 Successes

«Plot» Posh says, "S or D wound. Doesn't matter. This guy's not the very top professional rating."

Macro's particularly accurate shot with his HAR really changes the game. The perfectly placed burst manages to succesfully drop one of the two defending the left building, leaving him and Kellogg with a numbers advantage there.

«Auto-Judge[]» BillyBob (#10588) rolls Gunnery + Combat Pool: 4 vs TN 6 for " Strato-9 Rotordrone 6 rounds at Heavy MachineGunner, SL-2":
1 2 2 4 4 4 5 5 5 7 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» BillyBob (#10588) rolls Gunnery + Combat Pool: 3 vs TN 6 for " Strato-9 Rotordrone 6 rounds at Heavy MachineGunner, SL-2, KP 1/7":
3 3 3 3 4 4 4 10 16 = 2 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Throwing Weapons + 6 vs TN 6 for "Kae lobbing a flash bang into the machine gun-nest gunner's laps…":
1 1 2 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 10 10 = 2 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 6 + 4 vs TN 7 for "Troll machine gunner soaking Valiant 6 round burst 15D EXEX":
1 1 2 2 3 4 4 7 9 21 = 3 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 6 + 4 vs TN 7 for "Troll machine gunner soaking Valiant 6 round burst 15D EXEX":
1 1 2 2 3 4 4 7 9 21 = 3 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 6 + 4 - 3 vs TN 7 for "Troll machine gunner soaking Valiant 6 round burst 15D EXEX KP 1/5":
1 1 2 3 3 3 5 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 6 + 4 - 3 vs TN 7 for "Troll machine gunner soaking Valiant 6 round burst 15D EXEX KP 3/5":
4 4 4 5 5 8 9 = 2 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 4 vs TN 4 for "Dodging grenade, last of CP":
1 4 5 19 = 3 Successes

Commlink-BillyBob> BillyBob sends, « Lighting up the trog machinegunner, rounds incomin'. »

That troll with the machinegun is not having a nice time. The guy supposed to cover him dodges to the side, just as a grenade rolls into the hole. The troll is almost staring down at it, and he growls in agony, covering his eyes as the searing flash gets him.

BillyBob is rigged inside his rotordrone hovering above the fray. Once the thermal smoke is popped, the drone sensors track Kaelyn's movements, and judging the greatest threat to be the giant troll heavy machinegunner, he unleashes six rounds from high in the sky at the stationary trog. The suppressed LMG sounds like SNAP-SNAP-SNAP-SNAP-SNAP-SNAP as it cuts through the troll like cheese.

Commlink-Kaelyn> Kaelyn sends, « Lobbing flash bangs on the machine gun nest, will make my charge soon as I can… I'll be in close quarters here soon so watch out. »

«Plot» Posh says, "He's +4 to target if cover applies, but otherwise, it's BG 2. But these folks are nothing special. Willpower 4. Tough punks."

Kae continues to circle closer, silently darting fro cover to standing cover. She pauses shortly with her back to a heavy concrete divider and peeks the corner, before she tugs a grenade from her belt. She then grins slightly and pops the pin before spinning quick and lobbing a canister the size of a soda-pop bottle litterally into the lap of one of the guys guarding the nest, before she ducks back down behind the cover and hides her eyes. The grenade then goes bang! unleashing a bright light and noise along with the subsequent torrent of sparks usually comming from such a device.

«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls Pistols vs TN 5 for "TN 5 for aiming, getting closer and trying to take the other drek head out!":
1 3 3 3 4 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls Pistols vs TN 5 for "TN 5 for aiming, getting closer and trying to take the other drek head out! KP:1":
1 3 3 3 4 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls Pistols vs TN 5 for "TN 5 for aiming, getting closer and trying to take the other drek head out! KP:3":
3 5 5 5 9 = 4 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 4 vs TN 6 for "Soaking":
2 2 5 14 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 4 - 1 vs TN 6 for "Soaking KP 1/3":
4 11 15 = 2 Successes

Kellogg manages to plug the only remaining ganger on the right with his Predator. The accurate shot isn't quite enough to take the drugged up ganger out of the fight, but he's clearly far less of a threat now, as well.

«Auto-Judge[]» Oz (#9314) rolls Submachine Guns + Combat Pool: 3 vs TN 8 for "First Burst, ExEx, against higher target.":
1 1 1 2 2 4 5 8 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Oz (#9314) rolls Submachine Guns + Combat Pool: 3 - 1 vs TN 8 for "First Burst, ExEx, against higher target. KP 3":
1 3 3 4 4 7 11 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 4 vs TN 5 for "Dodging, last CP":
2 3 3 4 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 4 vs TN 5 for "Dodging, last CP KP 2/3":
1 4 5 5 = 2 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 5 vs TN 7 for "Soaking EXEX SMG":
1 2 2 2 5 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 5 vs TN 7 for "Soaking EXEX SMG KP 3/3":
2 3 3 4 7 = 1 Success

Oz manages to score a deadly success with his burst against the target on the roof, who'd been setting up a burst with his shotgun against Posh. Instead, he drops his weapon off the roof, groaning and rolling away, suffering a brutal trio of bulletwounds along his shoudler and arm. He's out of this fight.

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls Small Unit Tactics vs TN 5 for "Everyone connected via battletac KP 4/6 spent":
2 3 3 4 7 11 = 2 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» BillyBob (#10588) rolls Small Unit Tactics (Vehicle Tactics) vs TN 5 for " IVIS BattleTac drone pool":
1 3 3 4 4 = 0 Successes

As both BillyBob and Posh issue slightly different sets of orders, there's a little bit of chaos - it seems like the cybernetic systems are only useful to at least show a map of the area. For now. Posh curses - she'll have to coordinate with BillyBob about which actually is the tactical assessor, in the future.

============================> Initiative Listing <=============================
Combatant Name…………….. P1(B) P2(-10) P3(-20) P4(-30) P5(-40)
Oz……………………….. 23 13 3 — —
Macro…………………….. 22 12 2 — —
BillyBob………………….. 18 8 — — —
Posh……………………… 16 6 — — —
Kaelyn……………………. 15 5 — — —
Left Building 2……………. 11 1 — — —
MG Guard………………….. 10 — — — —
MG Troll M wound…………… 10 — — — —
Right Building 2 M Wound……. 8 — — — —


«Plot» Posh says, "Oz, you up!"

«Plot» Posh says, "Still a hit."

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 5 + 4 vs TN 8 for " Soaking":
1 2 2 2 3 5 5 7 8 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Oz (#9314) rolls Submachine Guns vs TN 10 for "Second Burst, strength covers 1 recoil.":
1 2 2 2 7 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 5 + 4 - 1 vs TN 8 for " Soaking KP 1/3":
1 2 3 4 4 4 4 10 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 5 + 4 - 2 vs TN 8 for " Soaking KP 3/3":
2 2 2 4 5 5 5 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» BillyBob (#10588) rolls Gunnery + Combat Pool: 4 vs TN 6 for " Strato-9 Firing at MG guard dude":
1 1 2 4 4 4 5 5 5 10 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» BillyBob (#10588) rolls Gunnery + Combat Pool: 3 vs TN 6 for " Strato-9 Firing at MG guard dude KP 2/7":
2 3 3 3 3 3 3 4 13 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 6 vs TN 6 for "Carbine guy dodging":
2 3 3 4 9 10 = 2 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 6 - 2 vs TN 6 for "Carbine guy dodging kp 1/5":
1 2 5 9 = 1 Success

Macro uses one hand to boost himself over the cover, sprinting for the next and hopefully a better angle on the guy with the carbine before firing another burst.

«Auto-Judge[]» Macro (#5668) rolls Athletics for "Get to cover…":
1 3 3 3 7 11

«Auto-Judge[]» Macro (#5668) rolls Assault Rifles + Combat Pool: 3 vs TN 8 for "DAKKADAKKADAKKA":
1 1 2 2 3 4 5 5 9 11 17 = 3 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 5 vs TN 7 for "Dodging, M wound":
1 3 3 4 4 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 5 vs TN 7 for "Dodging, M wound KP 3/3":
1 1 1 1 11 = 1 Success

BillyBob manages to give the MG guard something to think about, the guy with the carbine sprawling himself as a torrent of LMG rounds sing out from the Strato just where he lands.

«Plot» Posh says, "He has reach too, from his melee hardened rifle. He uses it to lower his own TN. TN 5 for both."

The one that Kellogg had already wounded, however, is vulnerable to Macro's overwhelming fire as the ork closes and then dives for a new piece of cover, bursting the HAR such that a center mast shot leaves him bleeding badly.

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 5 vs TN 7 for "Soaking Macro's burst":
1 2 2 4 9 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls Submachine Guns + Combat Pool: 4 vs TN 5 for "Posh moving indoors shoots guy":
1 1 4 4 4 4 4 4 5 7 11 = 3 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 5 vs TN 6 for "Soak KP 3/3":
1 1 5 5 5 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Edged Weapons + 6 vs TN 5 for "Attacking with twin swords! Yaaar":
1 1 1 3 3 4 5 5 5 8 9 16 = 6 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Edged Weapons + 6 - 6 for "Kping for more goodness? 1/2 left":
4 4 4 5 5 8

«Auto-Judge[]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Edged Weapons + 2 vs TN 8 for "heres the other sword!":
1 1 2 3 4 5 5 9 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 5 vs TN 5 for "Best he has, after CP eaten by BB":
1 2 4 5 17 = 2 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 5 - 2 vs TN 5 for "Best he has, after CP eaten by BB KP 2/5":
3 4 7 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 6 vs TN 8 for "Soaking dikoted blade":
2 2 5 7 9 10 = 2 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 6 - 2 vs TN 8 for "Soaking dikoted blade KP 3/5":
1 3 5 5 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 6 - 2 vs TN 8 for "Soaking dikoted blade KP 5/5":
1 1 4 9 = 1 Success

«Plot» Posh says, "Serious wound. Melee doesn't overdamage."

The fellow in the horrible mixture of lacrosse helmet and umpire's mask, either fake or real blood smearted across it, is wounded horribly by the twin slash of Kaelyn's blades. He stumbles back and falls, tossing aside his weapon, clearly surrendering.

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 5 + 5 vs TN 16 for "Vs BillyBob's strato, flashbang, MG":
1 1 1 2 2 5 5 5 8 10 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 5 + 5 vs TN 16 for "Vs BillyBob's strato, flashbang, MG KP 3/5":
2 2 3 4 4 5 5 5 5 11 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 5 + 5 vs TN 16 for "Vs BillyBob's strato, flashbang, MG KP 5/5":
1 1 2 2 3 4 5 8 8 10 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» BillyBob (#10588) rolls Gunnery + 4 vs TN 6 for " MG TROLL DIE":
2 2 3 3 4 4 5 5 8 9 = 2 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 8 vs TN 6 for "Soaking LMG 15D":
2 2 4 4 4 4 5 10 = 1 Success

And now Kae can get close enough enough to the guard, she races in, feet silent as she runs. As soon as she can get close to engage the carbine armed guard, both swords leap from the woman's sheaths. The man turns to engage her, and she uses her off hand to sweep aside his sword, then the back of the other blade knock his weapon further off being able to defend him self before spinning while balancing on one knee. There's the sound of three dull thunks as she unleashes a combo of devastating strikes, each one opening up a new cut into the man's torso, as the dark-skinned elf slides by while finishing her spin. She stands slightly and glances back toward the fellow, still within reach of her sword as he tosses his weapon aside and raises a hand. For a moment she thinks of just finishing this, then turns toward the Machine gunner.

The troll with the machinegun and the cheap gyromount is blasted to the ground, falling, while the defeated opponent cowers at Kaelyn's feet. The enemies are defeated - it seems two of the enemies are dead already, the troll and the one Macro brought to the next worls - while the others won't be in any fights for months - even longer if they suffer nasty infection in the Rens - and the fight goes quiet.

The man who'd previously had the carbine tries to cover his vicious wound, a horrible, bleeding rend across his shoulder and chest, holding up a hand. "…Fucking bitch," he spits, as his drug rage gives way to panic. "Don't kill me, dammit! Don't kill me!"

«Hot shootin' BillyBob.» sounds Kellogg over the comms «Get that Strato back in and take over the Bison. I'll hook up the winch as soon as you drive on over to their sensor shit.

Posh gives a quick smile to Oz. "All right," she says. "Let's confiscate their weaponry for black market sale. I'll ring up Rollo and his boys posthaste," she says. "They've arranged a place nearby in safe….r territory, where they'll be able to take the chopped up Bison half-chassis from us," she says.

Kellogg gives a quick grin to Macro and begins to inspect the half-a-Bison that had been used as a sensor post, really just one axle of a rusted old one that somehow got its sensor systems working through perhaps months of junkyard tech. Certainly something a Warrens junker mechanic will be happy to have.

Kae glances toward the wounded person near her and wordlessly holds a finger to her mouth as that violet, and quite steely gaze washes over him. She then wordlessly picks up his carbine and moves it away from him before placing a hand on the sub-vocal actuator for her coms…

Commlink-Kaelyn> Kaelyn sends, « You want the guard to stay alive or should I dispatch him? »

Commlink-Kaelyn> Kaelyn sends, « Roger… »

Commlink-Sticks> Macro sends, « Always encourage people ta do the smart thing. »

Commlink-Hook> Oz sends, « Mange loa. I lay claim to one of the dead, ah? »

Commlink-Posh> Posh sends, « Not like they had much of a chance to identify us. »

Macro scans around, looking for other members of THEM that hadn't gotten the message yet, then taps his comm again. » Looks like we're clear. Blow that jammer and let's get outta here. «

Commlink-BillyBob> BillyBob sends, « Woooo hook up dat winch! »

Kellogg gets the Bison piece connected to the winch while Posh helps load up some of the gear that had been on the THEM! fighters for fencing.

Rollo, a brutish ork, was waiting with a couple of his boys along with him, with a massive rusty tow truck. He chuckles a bit at the sight of the Bison dragged by BillyBob down the street to him.

"Thanks for the tip. We'll take it from here."

It's just a few minutes later that both Billy and Kellogg receive a message from Mikey Vedder of the AAC.

«You guys did a real swell job on that one. Looks like sensor signatures are down in that sector and we're safe to scout again. Seems like you left 'em retreatin' and straggling. Nice work getting that team together. You want to do a little more for the AAC, and if you need somethin' and aren't wastin' our time, give me a ring up."

Posh chuckles a bit, taking a deep breath. "Wow. No injuries that time. Still, they had a relatively good setup," she says. "Now it's through the border for us - unless anyone's getting their own lift home?"

-----> Contact for Posh (#11342) <-----
Contact Name: Cousin Roy
Level: 1
Type: smuggler
GM Note: Roy Hacket, known to all in the biz as Cousin Roy runs a major smuggling operation behind the guise of a molasses-voiced old cowboy in the Sioux sector, bringing a lot of the novacoke that comes courtesy of the Cartels out from the CAS sector and helps distribute it to a lot of the ski resorts outside of the multinational areas that remain popular. Roy moves a lot of white powder, and while he can arrange a pickup himself, in his pickup truck, he is expensive. However, he knows all the back roads and all the old tricks.


«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls Smuggling Routes:
1 1 4 5 10

«Auto-Judge[]» BillyBob (#10588) rolls Smuggling Routes:
1 1 1 2 3

«Auto-Judge[]» BillyBob (#10588) rolls Smuggling Routes for " KP 3/7":
3 3 4 7 9

«Auto-Judge[]» BillyBob (#10588) rolls 5 vs TN 4:
2 2 3 5 8 = 2 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 4 vs TN 5 for "Vs BillyBob SIN":
2 2 5 11 = 2 Successes

Posh explains, "Roy gave me a few tips and let me know that I can pretty much get us waved through, on my own SIN check, with a Ryserson Industrial paint job." She nods to Oz. "I understand," she says. "Anyone coming with me now, can come with."

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls UCAS-11342-000Y76-000AY4-VJV (Vera Cinderford) vs TN 4:
1 2 3 4 5 5 9 9 = 5 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 4 vs TN 7 for "SIN":
1 2 3 3 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls Etiquette + 2 vs TN 6 for "Outdoors CTP2":
1 2 3 5 5 10 11 16 = 3 Successes

BillyBob dabbles with his van's photovoltaic paint scheme, changing it after a minute to this Ryserson Industrial group (hopefully they don't sell insurance!), and stows some weapons in the secret spaces under his van's floor boards. Then it's through the CAS sector border crossing they go!

Posh gives a quick smile to the guard at the border. "We've got all appropriate passes - just a bodyguarding gig in the Rens. Here are our SINs."

At the busy time of day, even the visual gets checked - this is when a lot of corporate vehicles return, having dropped off SINless guest workers anyway.

And so, BillyBob's RV putters off into the night, having helped extend AAC abilities to scout in THEM! space.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License