Nina and Kellogg: Smuggling Pillows

GM: Nina
Players: Kellogg
Synopsis:
Tony, Nina's lvl 3 Italian Mafia/Made Man/Fixer (Tony Marchino) needs to get an informant smuggled from the CAS over into the UCAS.. going through the Warrens. They've got to keep him hidden until after the court date expires so Big Loo goes free because the witness doesn't show up.
Tony sets up a car as payment for Kellogg and has the informant put into the trunk for transport.
Kellogg smuggles the guy fella across the two border checkpoints and also gets chased by a crazy motorcycle gang through the warrens.
Date: 12/28/2015


-------> Monica's PrP <------
Monica's Plot Log has now started.
This PrP Involves: Kellogg (player) / Nina (player/gm)
-----> Mon Dec 28 10:07:15 2075 <----——

** GM Monica **
This plot may cause a rash, testicular itching, near-sightedness, maiming or even death. Do the players in this plot agree to these possibilities and also the posting of this RP log on Wiki?

«Plot» Monica says, "I consent"
«Plot» Kellogg says, "I consent"

** GM Monica **
Nina (aka: Monica) gets a transport gig from Tony (lvl 3 Italian Mafia Made Man/Fixer). He heard about how Kellogg helped Nina recently in getting an item across the border so sees if she can play the middleman on a smuggling/transport gig he's in need of help on. After she is given the details and the instructions… Nina/Monica sends Kellogg a txt.

---> Text Message to Kellogg from Muse (#6503) <---

Hope you didn't burn through all that cash already.. if you did.. I have another gig if you are interested.


Kellogg pauses in his work on a car at his pocket sec buzzing in his overalls. Sliding out from under the car, he'd pull it out to look at the text. Chuckling he'd shake his head. Wiping his hands off on his rag, he'd toss a text back at her.

----> Text Message to Muse from Kellogg (#10856) <---

Hey. I can always use more cash. How else do I get my own wheels. We meeting somewhere for it?


---> Text Message to Kellogg from Muse (#6503) <---

Roger the wheels. Fella that wants the cargo moved says he can toss in the car as part of the payment if you are interested. You open to that idea?


---> Text Message to Kellogg from Muse (#6503) <---

Ford Americar.. standard version… solid quality.


---> Text Message to Kellogg from Muse (#6503) <---

The Car + 10K Cash


----> Text Message to Muse from Kellogg (#10856) <---

That would work perfectly. Give me a good start. I'm in. When we doing this?


---> Text Message to Kellogg from Muse (#6503) <---

Can we meet outside Falstaff's.. after you get out of work? BTW.. you have a day job? I want to make sure I don't offer you jobs that get you fired for having to cut out of work.


----> Text Message to Muse from Kellogg (#10856) <---

I can meet ya there anytime. The place I work is a wiz place for offloading hot wheels. If you get my drift. So I bring them a ride, they're chill. I get off at 5. I'll see ya a bit after that.


---> Text Message to Kellogg from Muse (#6503) <---

See you after 5.


Monica gets ready and arranges things with Tony (Fixer) for the proper time and then prepares to meet Kellogg.

Kellogg puts his poc sec away and resumes his work. He talks to Bellin (owner) to get out a bit early so he can get home and wash up. Kellogg cleans up at home, grabs all of his gear, then heads for the meet location. Kellogg makes it there a little early and so he looks the place over to make sure there's nothing out of line for the meet. While Muse has been good, it's also good to cover your own hoop too.

------> Monica Arrives <-------
From down the street the rumble and guttural growl of a distinct Triumph RK30 motorcycle can be heard warning any obstructions that may find itself in its path that power and complete destruction awaits it if it remains in the way. Like hearing the roar of a lion, it tends to set the hair on the back of the neck standing up by an instinctual reaction buried deep within the DNA chain of mankind.

The bright white-blue LED light of the motorcycle comes into view first, day or night it's brilliants cuts through the air like a keen knifes edge to make the way before it clear to view, though offering on occasion a bright glare to oncoming traffic that can make them squint.

The bike comes into view as it nears: http://postimg.org/image/sw5zz9c9v/

Upon the black horse of destruction a human woman with long raven black hair whipping in the wind is seen straddled upon it and leaning forward as she grips the bars with fingerless gloves over pale hands.

Picture: http://postimg.org/image/cjvy9ixyb/

Dark tinted glasses cover and protect her eyes from bugs and rocks of the roadways and around her head a black handkerchief is tied snuggly as a do-rag to keep her hair from ratting too much in the wind. She wears a heavy black leather jacket (likely armored) and ratty blue jeans. She appears to be topless for various tattoos across her stomach/hips and chest can be seen. The jacket falls heavy on her though and as if my design or magic it keeps itself from falling back away from her and exposing her fully to view in public. Black leather motorcycle boots protect her feet with silver tips on the toes and silver edging set into her heals.

As she nears she downshifts the large bike and it screams from its loud pipes with each shift as she decelerates and brings the bike to a stop nearby. She turns the bars to the left and kicks out the stand on the left side before leaning the bike to the left to rest its weight up on the stand.

Swinging her right leg off the bike over the back fender she stands tall and proud as her glasses covered eyes take in more details of her location while she reaches up and pulls the rag from her head and stuff it in her jacket pocket, pulls the keys from the bike with a "chirp chirp" of the security system and pockets the keys into her tight blue jeans in the front right pocket.

Somewhere nearby: A large van with fat wheels and tinted windows drives slowly past playing a song from it's ULTRA Stereo at an insane loud volume:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt-UtzP1u1g


Kellogg finds nothing of interest at the meet site, so when attention is pulled towards the bike, he's one of the ones that gets to peer in that direction. Raising both brows, he watches Monica arrive, whistling softly at the wheels that she has. Definitely a very very nice ride! Kellogg eyes the van that rolls by, studying it with the music coming out, then he walks over to Monica. "Hoi chummer. Nice ta meetcha again. Shall we head in ta discuss the specifics of what's goin down?"

Monica strolls on up to meet Kellogg and as she does a glint of a set of keys are in her right hand. She offers her hand to be shaken and then does the pull in hug during the hand shake/hand off of the set of keys between their bellies, "Great to meet you again. Want to head into Fallstaffs for some chilli cheese fries and a beer to talk specifics?"

Kellogg takes the offered hand, the look of surprise there and gone quickly at the hug. Of course, a dwarf being hugged as such means he gets an up close view of why the coat doesn't move on Monica for a moment. Maybe that was the reason for the surprise? Either way, He steps back with a flashed grin as the keys are pocketed and he gives a nod. "Alright chummer. Sounds perfect. I could use some unwindin after the day job anyways."

Monica leads the way into the bar/club and then heads back to a table along the wall in a shadowy part of the establishment. Sliding in she asks for a beer and orders chilli cheese fries, lets Kellogg order his meal on her check.. and after the waitress moves off she pulls out a pocsec and turns it around so that he can see it's display readily.

------> On Monica's Poc Sec <------
Monica Types:

McGinty's Pub - back alley - Security camera disabled - Ford Americar parked - cargo in trunk. Needs brought through the Warrens and into the UCAS on the East side of the Warrens <address here>

Payment:
Ford Americar
Rating 8 Vehicle Transponder Library Chip
Modded Vehicle Termination Chip
Secret Compartment (1 CF, Conceal 12)

Payment for job: The Vehicle


** GM Monica **
Route and Location Info:

In CAS now.. McGinty's (NPC Location) is about 2 blocks away, still in the CAS. From CAS go into the Warrens.. cross the ghetto.. enter UCAS on East Side.

Kellogg just orders a beer and chili fries, mirroring what Muse orders. Then Kellogg looks at what Monica types in, studying the address and using his internal system to log it. Once done, Kellogg looks to her and flashes a grin. "Should be a piece of cake. Especially with that ride. It'll let me move around quite easily. I'm definitely game.. and keepin this ride." He chuckles with a shrug of his shoulders. "So when do we begin? Any sorta deadline?"

------> On Monica's Poc Sec <------
Monica Types:

Cargo needs delivered by 10:00 pm.. 4 1/2 hours from now.


Reading the last information, Kellogg nods. "Alright, wiz. Gonna enjoy my beer, then we can slot and run." Chuckling, He watches the waitress bring the orders, nodding his thanks and giving a couple of nuyen as tip before toasting Monica with the beer and taking a drink. "Ta good things chummer and lasting relationships, wiz?"

Monica nods after the waitress has departed and begins her meal, "I see no reason why I can't keep funneling work your way as long as things keep going smooth. My Fix that keeps me busy has plenty of work.. if those working for him prove valuable and dependable."

Monica takes the pocsec and slips it back away into her jacket pocket.

"Well then. I better keep up showing I'm useful." Kellogg chuckles and nods. He'd eat his meal quickly, washing it down with the beer. Pausing a moment, he shrugs then. "You comin with me chummer? It's still a pretty straight run, but I ain't gonna stop ya if you do wanna come. Although with that sweet ride ya got, I'm sure you rather just go on that."

Monica continues her meal and finishes it up rather quickly as well, "Nah.. my Fix wants to see if you can do this job… sort of a test for bigger and better gigs. I'm to hold back and let you do your thing solo."

Kellogg chuckles as he slides off the chair. "Wiz. Thought it might be like that. Alright chummer. I'll let ya know once I'm done." He gives a wave then heads out, playing the time out in his head and plotting a course, Kellogg walks towards where he was told the car is waiting and would use the keys to get in. Of course the first thing he has to do is make sure it's actually going to let him drive without having to adjust the seats for a dwarf stature.

«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls 1 vs TN 9 for "Any mugging on the way?":
1 = 0 Successes

** GM Monica **
Kellogg is not harrased the couple blocks walk to McGinty's and he finds the alley behind it, a security camera is mounted above the back door but Monica says it should be turned off.

The key works perfect in the vehicle and it starts right up. The vehicle.. if used.. looks amazing. Odomoter on the vehicle reads 65 km. It still has that new car smell.

Taped to the accelerator /gas pedal is a small note. The note describes the location of the conceal compartment and instructions as to how to open it. Also a note that the cargo currently beind smuggled is not in the compartment.. but in the trunk.
« Note: leaving compartment details vague so Kellogg can decide where he thinks he wants it to be located himself).

Monica leaves Fallstaff's and departs on her bike, heading elsewhere in the city.

After Kellogg fixes the driver seat, he would get the note, reading it, a small nod is given and he pops the trunk before getting out. Grabbing what needs to be smuggled, Kellogg looks at the camera for a moment, trying to verify it's dead, then would stash the goods into the hidden compartment under the backseat. It was a simple storage space, but so effective it would be difficult to detect. Once done, Kellogg gets back in the driver side, checks the time, then would head out.

** GM Monica **
Please +roll perception

«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls Intelligence:
1 1 1 3 7 8

** GM Monica **

  • Kellogg does not see any blinking light working on the camera.
  • Kellogg opens the trunk and sees there is a 30-something year old human male gagged and bound looking at his face with worry.

Kellogg frowns at the man. "Well. You make it harder to fit in the compartment for smuggling, don't you? Alright." He closes the trunk, gets in the car and heads for the nearest stuffer shack. It'd be a simple manner to grab some tranq patches, something simple to put the guy out. From there, Kellogg heads to a private lot, long enough to pop the trunk and patch the guy so he goes to sleep. No need to have noises coming from the trunk.

** GM Monica **
What Rating Tranq patch do you wish to try and aqcuire?

** GM Monica **
Max Rating available is 10: Avail: 4/48 hours
Cost: 200 nuyen x SI 2 = 400 nuyen

«OOC» Monica says, "It is going to take several hours to get one."
«OOC» Kellogg says, "that's no good."

Not able to get what he's looking for, a sigh is given. Kellogg thinks for a moment, then nods and heads to a furniture store. There, Kellogg buys 6 body pillows. With that purchase done, he of course, pops the trunk and stuffs them in around the man. While it may not be sound proofing, the man is already gagged and the pillows should stifle any muffled whatever noises made. Plus also make it difficult for the man to move and kick at the trunk. "Not perfect.. but it'll do."

** GM Monica **
2 Hours used up before he is sure he's wasting time and tries another plan.
Remaining time to delivery: 2 hours

** GM Monica **
Please —> +spend 200=Buying 6 body pillows.

«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) spends 200 nuyen for "buying 6 body pillows".

** GM Monica **
Pillows purchased, back out to the car.. stuffed in around the man.
Remaining time to delivery: 1 hour

No time left. It is what it is. Kellogg checks his internal map, gets in the car and starts off. Using his knowledge of the smuggling routes, he'd hit the boarder at what is known to be more lax, acting like everything is fine as he'd head for the drop off point. It might be a little tight, but it should work out.

** GM Monica **
Please +roll Smuggling Routes.denver vs TN 4. Every 2 successes will give you an a +1 advantage to the border SIN check at the crossing due to you using your knowledge and tricks.

«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls Smuggling Routes (Denver FTZ Smuggling Routes) vs TN 4:
1 3 5 5 5 15 = 4 Successes
«OOC» Kellogg says, "so +2.. my SIN is rating 4."

** GM Monica **
Kellogg finds where he wants to cross into the Warrens from the CAS Sector: E Yale Ave crossover. He pulls into the line with 45 minutes remaining until delivery deadline.. and starts to wait in the line.

** GM Monica **
10 minutes later.. Kellogg is up at the inspection and the guard asks, "May I see your stick please?" he offers his hand out to take Kellogg's ID.

There. Kellogg pulls into the line, eyeing traffic and the time. If he had gone with the pillows to start with.. no sense kicking himself. It proceeds smoothly and Kellogg offers the stick when he gets to the guard, otherwise ignoring the guard just like anyone else would do. Afterall, the best way to smuggle things is to act like you belong there.

«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls 3 vs TN 6 for "Border into CAS-Warrens vs SIN Rating 4 + 2(smuggling knowhow)= TN 6":
5 5 7 = 1 Success

** GM Monica **
Please +roll your SIN Rating 4 vs TN 3. Need 2 or more successes.

«OOC» Monica says, "Good thing you did the smuggling thing.. or they'd have got 3 successes."
«OOC» Kellogg says, "no kiddin."
«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls 4 vs TN 3:
3 4 4 10 = 4 Successes

** GM Monica **
Success in crossing into the Warrens.

** GM Monica **
Officer Flick hands Kellogg back his ID, "Be careful in the warrens sir," and then waves him through.

Kellogg waits for his stick back, nods to the guard and heads on his way. Once past the boarder's guards, Kellogg routes the fastest route he knows via that internal system to get to the drop off point on time. He's going to have to get some tranq patches.. because situations like this could be difficult. Good thing Kellogg knows his stuff!

** GM Monica **
Kellogg heads due East on E Yale Ave, then south a mile to E. Hampden Ave.. then East again 5 miles to the UCAS border crossing.

«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls 2 vs TN 7 for "Does he get Warrens issues?":
3 10 = 1 Success

** GM Monica **
Please +roll perception

«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls Intelligence:
3 4 4 5 5 11

** GM Monica **
Kellogg spots as he drives past on E. Hampden Ave just after he has passed S. Tower Rd… that a crew of bike go-gangers is waiting. He makes eye contact as he looks down the alley and the gangers rev up their engines and rush out in pursuit and mayham to hopefully claim the brand new car as a trophy.

"Drek."
Kellogg spots the ganger as they spot him. With the roar of engines, Kellogg jams the gas and pushes it to take off. He has what, a half hour til this drop and having a go-gang on his tail wouldn't work. Plotting a course mentally in his map, he'd do his best to take hard turns to try and lose them, while putting himself generally closer to the target location for the drop off.

** GM Monica **
Please +roll your driving skill vs handling of the vehicle: TN 4

«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls Car vs TN 4:
1 2 3 4 5 = 2 Successes

** GM Monica **
Please +roll Gang Identification vs TN 4.

«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls Gang Identification vs TN 4:
2 5 8 = 2 Successes

** GM Monica **
COLORS/SYMBOLS: A golden crown with red horns. Three crowns overlapping. A Single Black Crown with three points. A quick tag is three overlapping circles in gold or black.
TURF: Sunrise area and some scattered safe houses in the CAS.
Gang Name: Los Reyes Diablo
DESCRIPTION: This gang is loyalty oriented and runs in cells, usually cells based on families. Men and women are equally accepted, the men focusing on areas of control, business and property and the women focused on family structure and the relations of the gang members within the neighborhood. They do not let slights to their honor system go unpunished. Revenge is a skill they know well, often choosing to retaliate at a later time from a more advantageous position. Los Reyes Diablo are well armed, with a preference for pistols and automatic weapons. They travel light, rarely armored, striking quickly and then retreating to positions where ambush has already been set up. They have armored vehicles with bullet proof glass for hot confrontations. They tend to be flashy and bold, dressing stylish when out cruising.
HEADCOUNT: Over one-hundred active base members, all are Latino, ages ranging from late teens to late thirties. The King's Court number fifteen old timers from Chicago that are very experienced, some being runners. There are three court members that are Brujah in the grade four range. It is rumored that Lalo and his two younger cousins in the court may be physical adepts.
LEADER: Lalo Ruiz (Title:Blood King). Lalo has been in control of the 'Kings' in Denver ever since the Traveling King passed after the exodus from Chicago during the Bug Crisis. The gang had to adapt to new ways after coming to an entirely new city. There were other Latino gangs and the 'Latin Kings' held an old time prestige and position of honor from having such old roots. The Traveling King, Chico Espinosa had tried to set up holdings in the CAS and was crushed by the local law enforcement groups. The gang was splintered for a time, many of its members attempting the historical running things from within the penal system.

** GM Monica **
Normally they are in cars.. this looks like a young-faction out for fun.

«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls 4 vs TN 2 for "Bikes keeping up.":
2 2 4 4 = 4 Successes

** GM Monica **
The riders are quick, fast, and AGILE! It's going to take Kellogg a good deal of trickery to loose this tale.. and time.

Kellogg grits his teeth. Not what he wants to deal with. They aren't shaking easily either. "Fine." Kellogg would start driving dangerously, attempting to force them to back off and give him room to get away. He never tries to actively clip them, he's not trying to hurt them, just to get them to back off. He's not desperate yet.. and having a gang that owns a boarder pissed at you is a bad idea.

** GM Monica **
Desparate Driving.. TN 6

«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls Car vs TN 6:
2 3 3 4 7 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls Car - 1 (Successes) vs TN 6 for "KP: 1/1":
3 4 4 5 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls 4 vs TN 4 for "Bikers keeping up, giving them +2 TN to match crazed riding to keep up.":
2 2 3 4 = 1 Success

** GM Monica **
Same Results.. 1 success vs 1 success.. still has not lost the gangers.

The bikers are four in numbers.. zipping and accelerating with more speed than the America seems to be able to generate and dang are they agile, swish left.. zip right.. like bees on Kellogg's ass.

This is taking too long. Although it was probably only minutes, every one was less time to make the delivery. Gritting his teeth, Kellogg pressed himself harder. This has to work, he has to lose them. He didn't let up at all, continuing his plotting internally as he'd look for an alley that might force them to be behind him at least. If he can get it narrowed down, he might be able to lose them. Although a car trying to lose bikes was going to be difficult without attacking. Kellogg works on his next plan, trying one more thing before he'll actually attack them with the car.

«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls Car vs TN 6:
1 4 5 8 20 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls 4 vs TN 4 for "Bikers keeping up":
3 4 4 4 = 3 Successes

-------> Monica's PrP <------
Monica's Plot Log has now stopped.
-----> Mon Dec 28 13:04:35 2075 <----——

** GM Nina **
Plot log restarted, next IRL day

Kellogg almost facepalms as the bikers are able to easily keep up with him despite whatever zig-zag he attempts. Grunting in frustration, Kellogg finally does what he was trying to avoid to do. Lining up on the next hard turn, Kellog cuts it tight and would seek to ram them off the road. With the road narrowing down on them, the bikers still had an easier time manuvering than Kellogg in his car. A swerve to the right, had one of them wheelie up next to the driver door, jeering at Kellogg. Kellogg scrowls back at them and jerks hard right, to either hit the bike itself, or make them swerve into a car or other street debris.

Kellogg almost facepalms as the bikers are able to easily keep up with him despite whatever zig-zag he attempts. Grunting in frustration, Kellogg finally does what he was trying to avoid to do. Lining up on the next hard turn, Kellog cuts it tight and would seek to ram them off the road. With the road narrowing down on them, the bikers still had an easier time manuvering than Kellogg in his car. A swerve to the right, had one of them wheelie up next to the driver door, jeering at Kellogg. Kellogg scrowls back at them and jerks hard right, to either hit the bike itself, or make them swerve into a car or other street debris.

** GM Nina **
Please do ramming test. +roll your driving skill vs TN 4 (handling of vehicle) + 2 (Target more maneuvarable)

** GM Nina **
TN 6

«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls Car vs TN 6:
1 1 2 4 5 = 0 Successes

** GM Nina **
The biker swerves out of the way and then gives Kellogg the middle finger.

Kellogg shakes his head. Turning onto a bit of a straight away, he'd pull his gun, the smartlink activating as Kellogg rolls the window down, checks the road for a moment, then takes aim at the bike. He'd try to hit a tire, but any hit at all at this point works for him. They were pushing and Kellogg is going to push back.

** GM Nina **
TN 4 - 2(SL) + 2(while driving) + 2 (target moving)= TN 6

«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls Pistols vs TN 6:
1 2 2 3 = 0 Successes

Hitting a pothole in the road, Kellogg's bullet bites road, not bike. Sighing in exaspiration, Kellogg pulls his gun back in the car as he would take the next hard left. He's a driver, not a fighter, always has been, but this is getting ridiculous!

** GM Nina **
The bikers re-evaluate the risk vs reward. Now that the driver is shooting at them they consider returnig to the clubhouse for something warm to drink, some hot pussy and developing their proper story about their mad car chase tonight… the bikers slow down and turn around.

Kellogg watches the bikers break off. Exasperated, he puts his gun away while getting back on the right path. "Shoulda shotatem first.. bah!" Hightailing it to the drop off point, he'd have his own story to tell if it came down to it, but hopefully there was enough time left to get to the drop and not be late. Kellogg made sure to slow down once the bikers were out of sight. The last thing he needed was a cop deciding to pull over the speeder!

** GM Nina **
10 minutes to deadline.

** GM Nina **
Kellogg can see the border ahead and the inspection point waiting for him.

** GM Nina **
Drop off point is 5 minutes away, once through the border.

Kellogg would rather be late than pulled over for suspicion. Looking the inspection point over, he would do as he has before, knowing which one was the best line to smuggle through and settle into line. Everything was calm and easy here. If it put him past.. well, so be it. Dang go-gangers.

** GM Nina **
Please +roll Smuggling Routes.Denver vs TN 4. Every 2 successes gives you +1 bonus on SIN check at border.. you knowing the best places to cross, what border guards are more lax, etc.

«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls Smuggling Routes (Denver FTZ Smuggling Routes) vs TN 4:
1 2 2 3 8 8 = 2 Successes

** GM Nina **
Please +roll Sin Rating (4) vs Border SIN check TN 3

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 3 vs TN 5 for "Rating 3 Border check vs R4 SIN +1 (smuggling roll above)":
1 2 4 = 0 Successes

** GM Nina **
Kellogg only needs 1 success

«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls 4 vs TN 3:
3 4 5 10 = 4 Successes

The border guard motions Kellogg forward, takes his credstick and scans it, "Welcome to the UCAS sir," and hands it back, waves him through.

Kellogg works through the line smoothly enough, handing over the stick and grunting noncommentially in response. He takes the stick back and heads off, waiting once again to be out of sight before increasing speed to reach that drop off point. Late or not, the package is across and due to the pillows, he's probably not even that banged up!

** GM Nina **
Kellogg finds the delivery location easy enough with his super brain GPS. It takes him to a warehouse and as he drives up near the door opens to allow him to pull in. They must be watching and have a description of the vehicle.

Kellogg of course pulls in as if he was expecting that the whole time. For a first time run and maybe a bit too much time spent on trying to muffle the guy.. it wasn't that bad. Here's hoping they thought the same thing. Once inside, Kellogg parks where designated, shuts off the car and pops the trunk before getting out himself to meet those who wanted the guy transported.

Kellogg is greeted by four men, all look Italian in DNA structure and wearing suits. Each has a SMG on a sling and they nod to him as if on the same team. When the trunk is opened they help the guy out of the trunk and take a look at all the pillows.

One of the men offers a grin to Kellogg and an appreciative nod at going the extra mile in protecting the cargo in transport.

The cargo is walked off to a room in the warehouse while two of the men remain behind, "Good job."

Aren't much of a talking bunch.

Kellogg isn't going to ask questions either. A nod is given in answer with a flashed grin in response. The pillows tossed in after the man gets out, he closes the trunk then would head for the driver seat again. His 'fixer' was Muse, not them. He did the job and the car was the payment. So Kellogg starts it up and waits for them to let him out. Unless they had anything else to talk to him about of course. Otherwise, he had a job to talk to Bellin about.

** GM Nina **
Kellogg is allowed exit and heads off into the sunset.. with his new car.

------> Nina's PrP <-------
Nina's Plot Log has now stopped.
-----> Tue Dec 29 08:16:23 2075 <------

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License