Ritual Killing
GM: Cypher
Players: Rip, Croc.
Synopsis: Runners are hired to setup a ritual killing and implicate a mage
Date: 12/14/70

«Plot» Rip says, "I consent, and I'll even let Croc have the juicy parts left over."

Word comes to you directly this time. Croc is left a trix mail by Cypher, and Rip is contacted through his fixer and was directly requested for this job. The meet is at Chrome, in the private room 1. Your to meet with Cypher, and he will explain the job to you.

«Plot» Croc consents to the consequences of his actions.
Croc will be on time, wearing his top at. He'll pause just inside the private room, wheezing a little, looking around, the whites of his eyes strangely tinged with green.
Rip gathers his things and packs up what he isn't going to need. No point in leaving it out for someone to take while he's gone. The rest he settles into familar places around his body, then settles his coat on his shoulders. With that, he heads to the Chrome to make the meet. Work is work, even in the midst of winter.

Cypher sits down at the table, a datacable running from his head and into a pocket of his coat. He nods to both of you as you arrive, then reaches slowly into a pocket and pulls out some chips. "I'm told neither of you mind getting messy, and this job is definatly messy. Sara Miller, a leader of a local anti-magic group is to be taken, placed at the following address, and killed in a ritual fashion. The specifics on the ritual are on the chip, as well as the target address, the house will be empty for the next three days, so you'll have that long to accomplish the task. The chip also details what information I could gather on Sara, her house, her work, her car, her membership at a local gym. Everything I could dig up." he then waits to see if anyones going to say anything right away.

Croc takes a chip, looking at it carefully. "Wet work," he says. "No problem with it, but it… pays well, si?"

Cypher shrugs "Not as much as I'd like, its only fifteen each. The job though is childs play, the woman will be easy to grab, and breaking into the target house is simple enough too."

Rip gives a small nod as he slots the chip into a pocsec he produces from a pocket. "Long as the pay in consumerate of the task. Rituals tend to required some degree of skill to pull off convincingly."

Croc grunts. "Fifteen grand… well, is work. I will do eet… and if de doc is too squeamish," he smirks, "I will take his share, too. Sometimes breeders don't like to get dere hands dirty."
Rip snorts at Croc. "Since when have I ever been squeamish about anything? And You'd be taking my share over whats left of your hands, if you tried."

Cypher grunts "So you both in, or what? If you need any trix backup, my contact info is on the chip, you shouldn't need it, but if your plan involves it, let me know."

Rip shakes his head. "Only might need it if Bubba here can't keep a low profile while we snatch her. Otherwise, yes, I am in."
"Tu madre kept a low profile on my python last night, jefe," Croc replies, then looks over at Cypher. "Si. I'm in." He plugs the chip into his chipjack, quickly running over the details.

The details:

Home Address CAS Sector, Security B
Work Address: FTZ, Securty AA
Gym Address: CAS Sector, A Security
Car: Toyota Elite, liscense plate number XXXXX

Cypher nods "Alright." he pulls out two credsticks and lays them on the table. "Pay will be transfered to those accounts on completion. Contact me when its done."

Rip nods as he slips both the pocsec and credstick into pockets. "Sounds like a deal. You want any evidence for job completed?"

Cypher nods "Take a few photos and send them to the trix address."

Croc takes his own credstick. "joo got it, jefe," he say, and he rises. "We will make it so." He nudges Rip. "Come on, gringo. Let's go get some cervesas and plan this drek out."
Rip follows Croc, since no one in their right might walks in front of a trog that can run them down. "Sure. Getting an idea already, lets cut the plan down to bare bones and see what we can get."
Croc gets to a safe place with Rip, possibly his apartment, and leans back on some seat that will support his weight. "Seems like her house is de safest place to hit," he says. "If we can do it quick and quiet-like. Do joo have a van? Something we can stuff her in?"

Rip nods. "Course I have a van. How else am I supposed to move bodies around when they need dumping? Not a big guy like you are, carrying everything all at once." He says as he thinks on it. "Her house is probably best. But my vehicle is easy to track, is the issue. Some alarm gets raised, be hard to shake them if they get our tail."
Croc grunts. "Si. Problemo. Could joo park some blocks away, maybe?" He turns and accesses his computer, doing a quick search for a google-earth style view of the neighborhood. "Could carry her to joor car. In a trash bag or trash can, maybe, look like utlity person."
Rip shrugs at that. "possible, but if you're gonna snatch her off the street, the sooner we get her off the street the better. If they follow the van, they can just as easily follow you. Probaly a risk we'll have to take for this bit."

Rip says "If nothing else, can always jack a car for the moment and just use it. Not too hard to do with a cheap car. Hell, use her own car if we have to."
Croc shrugs. "Not gonna grab her off the street. Will break into the house, put her in trash can inside, then carry her out. Not too hard, si?" He furrows his brows. "Of course, dere could be alarms."
Rip nods at that. "Afraid I'm not too confident of dealing with alarms in that neighborhood. Hmm. Did that house of hers have a garage?" He says, looking the address up himself to see if he can get an image of it.

The neigborhood is typical for your residental areas. Houses that have little lawns, and everyone seems to be responsible for thier own. Its a straight grid pattern of roads though. The target house is in the middle of a block, with an alley behind it where the garbage pickup is.

Croc says "Could go in through the alley," rubbing his stubbly chin. "Or we could break into her car, wait in it. When she comes out in de morning, we take her and drive her away."
Rip has disconnected.
Rip has connected.

The neigborhood is typical for your residental areas. Houses that have little lawns, and everyone seems to be responsible for thier own. Its a straight grid pattern of roads though. The target house is in the middle of a block, with an alley behind it where the garbage pickup is.

Rip looks it over and thinks on that. "The alley is probably the best place to nab her. But we'd have to get her to come through to the back of the house, if we didn't want to break in. Shouldn't be too hard actualy…Depends on how paranoid she is."

Croc says "Could go in through the alley, si…" rubbing his stubbly chin. "Or we could break into her car, wait in it. When she comes out in de morning, we take her and drive her away. Or we could just knock, see if dat works."

Rip nods. "Well, I say we spy the place out in person. By the back door, so I can spy what her security system looks like. I can take a whack at it, and if I set it off, we hoof it til later and snag her when she is at home."
Croc nods. "Sounds good. And if she's home tonight?" He rises, looking over his weapons… he decides to leave everything but his Sabre behind. "Not a job for heavy weapons," he tells the doctor, but he DOES grab a massive holocaust cloak from a chair.
Rip shrugs as he stands. "She's home tonight, we grab her. Either way, I think we will be done by the morrow. Lets head that way for now, and see what we are dealing with in person."

Croc gestueres. "Lead the way, Doctor. While we're at it, we should talk. I want to smell better. With my nose."
Rip looks as if he was about to say something about the smell, but thinks better of it as you add the qualifier. "Possible. Depends on what you want exactly." He says as they head out towards the location.

Rip takes the lead and drives the pair out to the location, making a careful pass of the place without stopping before going around the block to aim for the alleyway.

The time you arrive is around 11 pm. Most of the houses on the block are dark, but some of them have a few lights on in places. The targets house is all dark, obviously she gets her sleep for work. Its quiet in the neighborhood, except the dog in the next yard over that keeps barking at everything.

The alley goes between fences on everyones backyard. The targets backyard has a simple chain link fence thats only two meters tall.

Croc looks over at the dog as they enter the area, eying it with his little beady eyes. "Should I kill the dog?" He asks. "Is good eating. And pissing me off."

The dog appears to be a saint bernard, plenty of meat.

Rip sighs a bit. "If you can do it quietly. A pained yelp will bring that owner running quicker than you getting the shits in the middle of the bar."

Croc grunts. "On de way out, then," he says, stroking his saber, stepping out of the car. He points to the back door. "See what joo can do. If de alarm isn't too fancy, I can just kick it open."
Rip parks the truck and kills the engine. "Right right." he says as he moves to get through the gate of the fence and reach the back door.

The gate is not even locked. Of course, the back door is.

«Auto-Judge[]» Rip (#6326) rolls Intelligence for "I can't see shit!":
3 3 4 4 5 5 9 10

There is also a security system, its not real fancy, but it will take a little work to get through.

Croc will step up behind Rip, looming… as he walks, he seems to shimmer in the dark, and the big troll… dissappears.
«Plot» Croc activates his r6 ruth cloak.
«Auto-Judge[]» Rip (#6326) rolls Stealth:
2 2 4 5 5

«Auto-Judge[]» Cypher (#3540) rolls 1 for "Random die, lets see…um, on a 1 or 2, bad things happen.":
8
Rip hmms softly as he studies the lock. "Damn. I really am forgetful about the little things like this." He reaches into his long coat and pulls out a what looks to be a scalpel, and starts using the sharp tip to work the casing around the security reader open.
«Auto-Judge[]» Rip (#6326) rolls Electronics B/R + Task Pool: 3 vs TN 6 for "finagling the lock":
1 1 1 4 4 5 5 7 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Croc (#8805) rolls Stealth for "+6":
1 3 4 7 9

«Auto-Judge[]» Rip (#6326) rolls Electronics B/R + Task Pool: 3 vs TN 6 for "finagling the lock, second try":
1 4 4 4 5 5 10 11 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Rip (#6326) rolls Electronics + Task Pool: 3 vs TN 10 for "tools and light mods.":
2 2 2 3 3 4 5 5 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Rip (#6326) rolls Electronics + Task Pool: 3 vs TN 10 for "tools and light mods. KP1":
1 2 2 2 3 3 3 5 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Rip (#6326) rolls Electronics + Task Pool: 3 vs TN 10 for "tools and light mods. KP3":
1 1 1 1 2 3 5 5 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Cypher (#3540) rolls 1 for "Alright, I'm going to give this a fifty fifty chance of setting off the alarm, cause your not even really doing anything at the moment but trying with bad tools":
1

Lights turn on all over the house, and you hear an alarm from inside going off.

Rip lets out a curse as the wire he thought he was crossing ends up setting the alarm off in a big way. "Shit. Well, do what you do best and lets get out of here. Only got about a minute to clear out."
Croc grunts and comes forward, his shimmering mass coming right at the door, barely visible…
Commlink-Croc> Croc says, "get the car, Gringo."
«Auto-Judge[]» Croc (#8805) rolls Wildcat vs TN 4 for "WHAMO!":
4 4 4 14 = 4 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Croc (#8805) has the Attribute Strength with the value '8'.
«Auto-Judge[]» Croc (#8805) has the Cyberware Bone Lacing (Titanium) with the following information:
----> Cyberware Item for Croc (#8805) <----
Item Name: Bone Lacing (Titanium)
Type: ALPHA
Essence: 1.8
Installed: Yes


Croc's training has been ALL ABOUT breaking things, be they flesh, metal, or wood. He hits the door with his shoulder, and it shudders, and then delivers a massive corkscrewing punch to right above the lock… the lock holds, but the door around it breaks. Croc grins to himself, and then slips into the house, using his thermographic vision to try and track down a life form.

As you enter what appears to be the kitchen, you see a door leading into a short hallway that shows the front door on the other end, and stairs going up. You hear a womans scream from up the stairs as the sound of the door alerts the owner that someone is coming.

«Auto-Judge[]» Croc (#8805) rolls Athletics vs TN 4 for "rushing through the building":
3 3 4 5 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Croc (#8805) has the Attribute Quickness with the value '5 (9)'.
Rip jogs out and gets the truck started, pulling it up to the gate and getting the passenger door open for croc to make a quick entry. He leaves the lights off for the moment though.
Croc picks up speed as he enters the house, focusing on the sound of the screaming… the shimmering blur moves quickly, starting to appear in flashes now as he moves almost too fast for the cloak. Not much time… he puts a big paw on the stairs as he passes them and vaults up, saving valuable time, running up them almost on all fours as he hurries towards his target.

At the top of the stairs, a door to your right slams shut as you catch the glimpse of a woman before it closes. "I've got a gun!" she screams from behind the door.

Croc doesn't care. He turns, wheeling to the right, and plows straight through the door. No hesitation. Bullets are fears for breeders, not for trogs.

The woman screams again as you splinter through the door, then the sound of gunshots as two shots are fired at the large trog.

«Auto-Judge[]» Cypher (#3540) rolls 2 + 2 vs TN 4 for "Shooting Croc 1":
2 4 4 10 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Cypher (#3540) rolls 2 + 2 vs TN 4 for "Shooting Croc 2":
1 1 5 7 = 2 Successes
«Plot» Cypher says, "Light Pistol, 6L base"
«Auto-Judge[]» Croc (#8805) has the Armor Rating Ballistic with the value '0 (8)'.
«Auto-Judge[]» Croc (#8805) rolls Body vs TN 2:
1 1 1 2 2 3 3 3 3 3 4 4 4 4 5 5 14 = 14 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Croc (#8805) rolls Body vs TN 2:
1 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 5 8 8 8 11 = 16 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Croc (#8805) rolls Wildcat + Combat Pool: 4 vs TN 5 for "6 base, -1 for reach.":
3 4 5 5 9 9 10 11 = 6 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Croc (#8805) rolls Wildcat + Combat Pool: 4 - 6 vs TN 5 for "6 base, -1 for reach. kp 1/10":
3 5 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Cypher (#3540) rolls 2 + 2 vs TN 4 for "LAdy countering":
1 2 5 10 = 2 Successes
Croc doesn't care about the bullets. The two grounds thud into him, unnoticced, and he grabs her in one big arm… not slowing down at all as he locks his arm around her, just picking it up as he heads for the window, tucking her under his arm and going shoulder-first for the glass…
«Auto-Judge[]» Cypher (#3540) rolls 1 for "Ok, since none of my house windows are troll sized, I'm going to give this a 33 percent chance. On a 1 or 2 the window is big enough, anything else, and crocs got to go through the entire wall.":
3

«Auto-Judge[]» Croc (#8805) rolls Athletics:
1 1 1 10
«Auto-Judge[]» Croc (#8805) rolls Body vs TN 2 for "soaking the fall.":
1 1 1 2 2 3 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 5 8 10 = 14 Successes

Croc leaps out of the window, tucking himself into a perfect dive while he holds the woman. Glass shatters as he gains clearance, flying over the backyard for a few moments… and then he plummets, hitting the ground HARD… but not hard enough to slow him down!
«Auto-Judge[]» Cypher (#3540) rolls 2 vs TN 4 for "Girl soaking":
3 15 = 1 Success

The woman screams as she is dragged through the window, and then the scream cuts off abrubtly as he body hits the ground hard and she is momentairly dazed, she gasps for breath.

Croc struggles back up to his feet, still holding the woman, and he rushes for the truck, squeezing her ever tighter… if she's passed out, his job is easier!
Commlink-Croc> Croc says, "I'm Coming in!"
Rip has the truck ready and the door on he passenger side open, so Croc and dive right in.
Croc will dive right in, woman in his arms!

«Auto-Judge[]» Cypher (#3540) rolls 1 for "Lets see if cops were close by, the higher the number, the farther away the response is":
3
Rip waits just long enough for half of Croc to enter the vehicle before he steps on the accelerator. The truck takes off down the alleyway as he takes the first street and headds for the most distant spot he can reach in a hurry.
Croc tucks into the truck, now, slamming the door shut, hitting the woman in the face. "Got any tranqs?" He asks Rip, now holding the woman's face in his hand and squeezing, trying to get her to pass out. "She shot me! I think. She may have missed. No, there's a bullet on my nipple."

The woman continues to scream and struggle in the back, though its muffled by Crocs hand.

Rip shakes his head. "Not on me. Didn't think we'd be needing one. Just smack her a few times til she's quiet. I think you can manage that."

Croc grunts. "Eh. Will just squeeze her till she doesn't resist no more." He wraps his arms around her, now, squeezing tightly, finding just the right places… he wants her alive when they kill her, just so there's no question about the pay. "How's the pursuit?"
«Auto-Judge[]» Croc (#8805) has the Knowledge Skill Specialization Biology (Anatomy) with the value '4 (5)'.

After a few moments, the womans eyes roll back in her head, and she stops struggling

Croc whispers, "* *" into the woman's ears. "* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *" He releases the woman, and looks up at Rip. (Spanish)
Croc says "She's asleep."
Croc pages: Croc whispers, "Shh, shhh," into the woman's ears. "It will all be over soon. Soon, you will be welcomed into our father's arms. Soon, the pain will be over. Go in peace, senora. Go in peace." He releases the woman, and looks up at Rip. (Spanish)

«Auto-Judge[]» Croc (#8805) rolls Border Crossings + Task Pool: 1:
2 2 3 3 4
«Auto-Judge[]» Croc (#8805) rolls Border Crossings + Task Pool: 1 for "kp 2/10":
1 1 5 5 11
«Auto-Judge[]» Cypher (#3540) rolls 1 for "Random, if this is a 1, the border crossing gets tricky":
1
«Auto-Judge[]» Cypher (#3540) rolls 1 for "Ok, lets see, another 1, and its a trap, anything higher, and you just have to pay a fee":
4
Rip follows Crocs Directions as they run towards the Warrens, doing his best to both not draw attention to themselves, and keep ahead of any searchers in the area.
«Plot» Cypher says, "The border crossing costs 500 nuyen."
«Auto-Judge[]» Croc (#8805) spends 500 nuyen.
«Auto-Judge[]» Rip (#6326) spends 500 nuyen.
Croc will lead Rip to a little-known crossing where greasing the right palms gets you across with no problem. He looks over at the doc. "So," he says. "Your place or mine?" He looks over at the woman. "And we should see if she's got any ware we can ghoul before we get rid of her."
Rip says "My place is probably little better than yours. STill negotiating with the Sinners for space and protection.""
Croc grunts. "All right," he says. "My place it is. We'll take her up there, and see what can be done. I can possibly laes her if it ges really bad."

Rip nods a bit. "A gag and zipties will probably work just as well. Not like they aren't used to screaming people whereever it is you are."
Croc ponders. "What's the ritual say? Would there be a problem if I took out her vocal cords? OR, better yet… does she have to be -killed- there, or just killed right and dumped there?"
Croc mutters, shaking his head. "No, i don't think that will do. Joo go find us a car to use, and we'll do the ritual tomorrow night."

Rip nods a bit. "Yeah. Cheap car. Not a problem."
Rip says "You just try not to eat her while I'm out. Don't care what else you do to her."
Croc laughs. "Good. Yo tengo some… experiments for when she wakes." He cackles madly, and will take the woman in to his home.
«Auto-Judge[]» Cypher (#3540) rolls Computers + Hacking Pool: 6 vs TN 8 for "Cleaning up everyones mess. Erasing any video footage before the cops get ahold of it.":
1 1 2 2 2 2 2 3 3 4 4 4 4 4 5 10 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Cypher (#3540) rolls Computers + Hacking Pool: 6 - 1 vs TN 8 for "Cleaning up everyones mess. Erasing any video footage before the cops get ahold of it. KP:1":
2 2 2 3 3 3 3 4 5 5 5 7 7 10 11 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Cypher (#3540) rolls Computers + Hacking Pool: 6 - 3 vs TN 8 for "Cleaning up everyones mess. Erasing any video footage before the cops get ahold of it. KP:3":
1 1 1 2 3 3 3 3 4 4 5 5 9 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Cypher (#3540) rolls Computers + Hacking Pool: 6 - 4 vs TN 8 for "Cleaning up everyones mess. Erasing any video footage before the cops get ahold of it. KP:6":
2 2 3 3 3 4 5 5 7 8 8 11 = 3 Successes

A trixmail is delivered to Crocs personal contact site while you guys are doing all this. It reads as follows:

I was watching the targets panicbutton, when it went off, I started checking security cameras in the area. I deleted footage of your vehicle.

Croc will spend the next few hours preparing for the girl's awakening… zip ties, chairs, water-torture device, placing bombs and needles around the chair… and will spend the next day watching her, not saying a word, just a few feet away from her, watching her every motion once she wakes and -smiling-.
«Auto-Judge[]» Croc (#8805) has the Knowledge Skill Specialization Psychology (Fear) with the value '5 (6)'.
Rip is off for the time being, gathering up a disposable vehicle for them to use next.

The woman does not do well to the torture, and ends up fainting after an hour into it.

Croc is dissappointed, but will set there and wait until the appropriate time, just waiting for a commcall from Rip.

«Auto-Judge[]» Rip (#6326) rolls Etiquette vs TN 4 for "base 48 hours":
1 3 3 4 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Rip (#6326) rolls Etiquette - 1 vs TN 4 for "base 48 hours kp7":
1 4 5 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Rip (#6326) rolls Negotiation vs TN 5:
2 2 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Rip (#6326) rolls 7 vs TN 8 for "fixer counter nego":
1 1 1 2 3 10 10 = 2 Successes

«Plot» Rip says, "Ok. Talking to my Fixer Milner, get the Mini-electronics toolkit in 8 hours for 1650."

When last we left. Rip had just ordered himself a mini electronics toolkit. Croc had scared his prisoner so badly she fainted.

Croc sends Rip an instant trid message. "I have the prisoner sedated," he says. "Will watch her the rest of the night. Status on vehicular transport?"
Rip is working his contacts to finaly p ick up something he keeps forgetting to get. "Be a few hours. Gotta wait on something." is the reply.
Croc grunts and continues to text. "Bring me a cappucino. Freedom Vanilla. big gulp cup. a touch of honey."

Rip finaly gets the small kit he was waiting for, allowing him to get a move on. The day is still young, so a good time to snag a car that he had scouted out while waiting for his tools.
It's a beatup Jackrabbit, and the locks barely work as is, letting him get into it and hotwire the thing without hardly trying. Quietly, he drives off with it and heads to go pickup Croc.
A text sent updates Croc he's on his way, with a ride.

Croc has a person-sized trashbag over his shoulder when he meets Rip. "Going my way, gringo?" He says, opening the backseat and putting the woman in. He stares at the passenger seat, takes a deep sigh, and carefully, slowly squeezes in.

Croc squeezes in the best he can."Dis is hardly ideal," he muttuers. "Couldn't joo find a truck?" He points. "It's dataway. Let's get going." He barely has any room at all. It's rather comic.
Rip waits for Croc to settle in or break the seats in, either way. Once the doors closeed off they go, to get this damned job finished before anything else can go wrong.

The location of the drop zone is a nice single story house with an attached garage. Its in a decient area, so whomever lives here can afford a security setup your sure. Police drones fly by every once in a while on thier patrol routes. You see one cop car on your way to the target house for your first arrive in the area.

Rip asides to Croc. "This isn't gonna be easy. Lets get to the place.
The location of the drop zone is a nice single story house with an attached garage. Its in a decient area, so whomever lives here can afford a security setup your sure. Police drones fly by every once in a while on thier patrol routes. You see one cop car on your way to the target house for your first arrive in the area.

Croc swallows. "Si. Make it quick as we can… the alley might be de best. Nudding is ever easy, is it?"

The back fence on this house is three meters tall and made of fake wood. A privacy fence with a locked gate, and its an old style padlock.

On the inside of the fence, not really accessable from the back alley.

Rip eyes the fence as they case the place. "Think you can jump that?"
«Auto-Judge[]» Rip (#6326) rolls Intelligence:
1 1 1 2 3 4 5 10

The fence, while keeping things private, is not exactly too sturdy. A swift kick or even a hard shove might rip the lock off its fake wood base, pulling out the screws.

Croc grunts as he looks over that way. "Can joo slip over dere, see if dere are any electronics hidden in it? If not, I can get through de lock easy enough."
Rip nods a bit. "Sure, Shouldn't take but a second to do."
Rip finaly drives behind the house and parks it. After a quick glance both in the air and around, he walks over to inspect the lock. May be mechanical, but doesn't mean it isn't alarmed.
«Auto-Judge[]» Cypher (#3540) rolls 1 for "Random die of chance. On a 1, bad stuff, anythign else, your ok.":
4
«Auto-Judge[]» Rip (#6326) rolls Intelligence:
1 2 4 4 4 5 5 9

There is indeed a small alarm, but its not very complex.

«Auto-Judge[]» Rip (#6326) rolls Electronics B/R vs TN 4:
2 2 3 3 4 = 1 Success
Rip looks the lock over and puls out the minitool of his, carefully working it into the edge of the lock and finaly snipping the lead, disabling the alarm on the lock.
Croc watches from the car, rolling down the window, his beady litttle eyes focusing on the touchy work. "Don't fuck it up," he warns. "We could all be killed by angry policemens. Or go to jail. Joo are too pretty for jail. Joo be some big black trog's bitch inside of three hours, I'll bet my cervesas on it."
Croc has partially disconnected.

Rip snorts a bit at that as he gets the lock free. "Been there, done that."
Rip walks back to the car. "The alarm is down on the fence. Up to you to open the door." He says to the troll, looking around still to keep an eye on any waching eyes.
Croc has reconnected.

Rip snorts a bit at that as he gets the lock free. "Been there, done that."
Rip walks back to the car. "The alarm is down on the fence. Up to you to open the door." He says to the troll, looking around still to keep an eye on any waching eyes.
«Game» Backup to offline storage commencing. Game may freeze for a bit…

Croc slips out of the car, walking towards the fence. Blades slip out his his hands, glinting in the moonlight as he appraises the situation…and then one blade slides back in as he reaches up, puts a hand on the top of the fence, and vaults over to the other side.
Croc has reconnected.
-----------[ Shadowrun Denver ]-
============================> Combat Jumping Roll <============================
Croc (#8805) jumps with 4 dice with no TN modifier and 9 effective Quickness.
«Auto-Judge[]» Rolls: 1 2 5 8
------> Interpreted Results <-----—-
If this attempted jump is taken as a free action:
A 4 Meter Running Horizontal jump
A 3 Meter Standing Horizontal jump
A 3 Meter Vertical jump of any kind including reach
If this attempted jump is taken as all movement during a combat phase:
A 8 Meter Running Horizontal jump
A 4 Meter Standing Horizontal jump
A 3 Meter Vertical jump of any kind including reach


Croc's vault is pretty easy. After all, he's around three meters tall himself. He hits the other side hard and rises up, looking at the padlock… he grabs it and twists, trying to break it open.
«Auto-Judge[]» Croc (#8805) rolls Strength vs TN 6:
1 2 3 4 4 4 5 5 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Croc (#8805) rolls Strength vs TN 6 for "kp 4, i think?/10":
1 2 3 3 4 5 9 11 = 2 Successes
Croc gives a little tug at first, just testing it… and then he really twists. The lock plate comes off the wood with suprising ease, and he pushes the fence door open. "I'ma gonna get her," he says, trundling towards the car. "Make sure de house is clear."

Its a nice little back yard, its even got a swingset. The back door is ahead of you, lit by a security light in the evening.

«Auto-Judge[]» Rip (#6326) rolls Intelligence:
2 4 4 5 5 5 8 9

And yes, there is a security system on the back door. You see it fairly easily.

«Auto-Judge[]» Rip (#6326) rolls Electronics B/R vs TN 6 for "Jimmying the case. Eyes no help for htis.":
2 3 3 5 7 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Rip (#6326) rolls Electronics vs TN 6 for "deactivating the lock":
1 2 2 3 5 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Rip (#6326) rolls Electronics vs TN 6 for "deactivating the lock kp8":
1 2 3 5 5 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Rip (#6326) rolls Electronics vs TN 6 for "deactivating the lock kp10":
1 2 3 4 10 = 1 Success
Rip works on the door as Croc gets the girl. It takes him a few minutes, but after some work he manages to get the lock open without setting the alarm off this time.
«Auto-Judge[]» Cypher (#3540) rolls 1 for "Random die of fate, 1 means bad things":
2
Croc has partially disconnected.
«Auto-Judge[]» Cypher (#3540) rolls 1 for "Last Die of Fate, again, a 1 is bad.":
22

Croc has partially disconnected.
Rip holds the door open and carefully shuts it after Croc. He makes sure to pull his mask on and does everything the chip says to do, using Croc to help as needed. It's a messy thing, these rituals, but one the doc can pull off convincingly.
Croc will help, his expert knowledge of metahuman anatomy perhaps even assisting the doctor! He will loyally wear his mask, too.
«Auto-Judge[]» Rip (#6326) rolls Biotech:
1 1 2 2 3 5

«Auto-Judge[]» Rip (#6326) rolls Biotech + Task Pool: 3 for "Open test Kp8":
1 1 1 3 4 4 5 5 8

The ritual goes off without a hitch, and your car left in the alley doesnt seem to draw any attention for the thirty minutes you are here operating on the woman and marking designs in blood. When you are done, you make it back out to the car and off into the night, heading to get your pay.


LOG GOES HERE

BE SURE TO PARENT THIS PAGE TO INDEX:LOGS

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License