Log:Red Boat Landing

GM: Indrakashi
Players: Air. Posh.
Synopsis: Fun Times in the Amazon…
Date: Sun Aug 28 19:04:19 2076


Run: Red Boat Landing
DM: Indrakashi
Players: Posh. Air.
Pay: 50,000 nuyen to each player.
Karma: 4 Karma to each player.

DM Note: There was a chance the players may have engaged 'friendly' Corporate forces. This would have been bad; they had access to milspec, drones, and heavy mortar support. This was a hidden threat.

Every war zone brought with it the difficulties of civillians being in the war zone; and when Corporations get involved..it can get more complicated. Enter the Entirety of the Amazon, cut up and reworked a dozen of myriad times as corporate interests wane, power struggles occur.. Guerellias often engage in cladestine campaigns against the Corporate invaders, who in turn task security forces to fight against them. Throw in out right native struggles for independence, and the Amazon is a less then happy place. Of course one of the 'bustling' port towns <read that corporate town> has been the place for multiple incursions, which in the last few months have turned into a full blown war zone..and now the flooding has arrived. The Red Cross has secured -corporate- permission to enter the region; but it's impossible to truly secure a deal with the Guerellias and Uprising Natives as it were. Still; they want to ensure a shipment can be made to the port town on the River; the only 'sanctuary' is an aging Catholic mission..if that was still there upon arrival. But hey; at least it's honest work..in the Amazon.

Posh frowns as she considers whether or not to boost herself up with another hit of Bliss and spend the day zoned out, or perhaps live in some unimaginable pornographic haze with the delights of simsense, or to contact one of her many gorgeous and/or handsome lovers.

"Fuck me," she Mary Poppinses in the bath. "To have this much ennui already. What am I going to do for the next millenia I'm supposed to live? Screw that. I suppose I'll see who I can't scare up for cheap thrills for a so called payment in one of the local hellholes I can.

Finding through her contact Major Shelley of opportunities in the Amazon, the need for valuable supplies, Posh shrugs. "Sounds like a suitable place to die," she says on a whim, and begins to prepare a treatment of the job.

Escort this shipment through the convoy. Scary jungle magic critters, hostile smugglers, deadly bandits, and even possibly the occasional Commie guerilla. Sounds like such a delight! So a brief message is drafted, playing upon the ennui of a couple of those that she knows, suggesting the opportunity of cash and adventure in exchange for the very foolish move of stepping into a war zone for no other reason. But it's not about the cash, really, is it? That just helps maintain the luxuries for the next night.

She then places a query, to see if there will be a handler for this mission, or if she and the other associates she finds to secure the convoy will be expected to put together the defenses themselves. She also seeks information for what exactly the vehicles that need to be escorted will be.

Air's days possess far less ennui, being filled with paperwork, purchase orders and the other general drudgery of running a business. But at least it's a purpose which was more than half the point of acquiring it for him. Still, when a tentative message with job info comes through on the old pocsec, he gives it a glance over and then ignores it for a day or two before finally realising that the itch just needs to be scratched. His acceptance includes a clause on transportation, that is, first class transportation to the locale required, his days of flying cargo are many years behind him.

The Denver Branch office of the Red Cross is rather what you'd expect; an office, not to small..still rather cramped with the people working and going from one office to the next in the place. Still; given they were -expected- it isn't hard for them to be shown into a small conference room; including the customary table that has seen better days. A breathless chubby dwarf is soon bustling in, checks flush with exertment. "Donation accou.." He begins and then clears his throat and flips through his pocsec to -another- file.

"Ahh yes yes..the Amazon business. Terrible thing. Corporation refuses to acknowledge non employees as 'assets to be maintained' or some such garb. The best they'll do is let us have a free hand in delivering medical and food supplies to a local Mission. We haven't contacted any of the local armed forces behind the conflict..so we decided it is best to hire some more combat experienced personnel!" That might be double talk for; send in people we can deny had weapons to protect the red cross supplies! Oh..and the Dwarf has a faint French accent; go figure..

Posh frowns a little bit, wondering exactly what shadowy organization the modern Red Cross is af ront for. She's a little more severe, perhaps, than she might have looked in past incarnations - her hair is set to 'dark,' she wears her sunglasses indoors, oh la, and she's adopted a vaguely martial dress. "Indeed," she says. "But we'll need to travel in suitable accomodations if we're to maintain the necessary level of readiness for the task at hand," she says.

Air has adopted a look that is best summed up as 'cyberware', which may be a little intimidating to your average datajack only kind of person, when the thing looking at you doesn't look like it's looking at anything, and has no ears. Given that this is Posh's jig, he just lets the silver rings in his eyes settle on the dwarf silently, he's not the one negotiating, looking like a Russian cyber-reject.

The Dwarf clears his throat again; it's clear he's used to people trying to jive him or the like. "We've a Zepplin to move the supplies to the Amazonian basin; first class accomodations for you and the drivers and mechanics going with. Top notch I assure you. I can't speak for the boat we've paid for..being as it's the Amazon." Where it matters more if the damn thing works then has cushy goose down pillows. "Though our connections assured us..it's a reliable vessel, and can defend it self from any local wild life who get to curious!" One can hope..one can hope.

Posh seems mollified, and then glances at Air for a moment. "I think that'll satisfy Yuri. And that's one thing. You don't want to get on his bad side," she says. She gives a shrug. "I understand. We'll need to also bring at least one cubic meter of supplies, entirely secure. I'm sure you'll understand. And they'll be returned too. Can you ensure extraterritoriality for the supplies?" she asks.

Yuri sniffs and nods, noting with a ridiculously broad Russian accent, "Da, all of my sides are bad to be on."

The Dwarf raises an eyebrow and huffs quietly. "Of course we can get it any where we want..no one is going to look -to- closely into crates of donated Rations, on a Zepplin, with the Red Cross involved. Terrible for their PR. Either way..here we are.." He says, reaching into a vest pocket to produce two contracts..more like the ways Red Cross is not accountable, and the fat big pay check of fifty thousand nuyen! Deposited to what ever bank account the employee wishes!

Posh nods. "And what will be our exfiltration, when the job's done?" she asks. "I think we'd like some sort of air transport from the convoy's destination back to the zeppelin site. Zeppelin for return journey seems like the ticket to me," she says, setting her hand on her hip. "After all, in order for us to bring the equipment that will help give us a significant advantage, we're going to likely wish to be able to return with our gear as well." She glances at Air with a grin, but with a little shrug. "After all, we don't know what's going to try to interdict the shipment, and so we'd like to have an ace in the hole, so to speak. We can provide our own ace, you provide the hole."

Yuri looks at the contract with a practiced blank face, although considering his eyes cannot give body language hints it's not so hard. "Contract? Yuri not sign contract. Yuri get job done without pathetic corporation contract." He hits the desk with his cyberfist to punctuate the sentence. "Contract is in one of Yuri's bad sides, yes?"

The Dwarf clears his throat; it's a practiced move. "Well..I uh, certainly understand. Maybe you can..inform us where you'd like the nuyen wired..or what corporation script to provide it in, yes?" Right; the Dwarf may not look afraid; but he doesn't want to upset Yuri. "Well following the delivery..the boat should bring you back to the Zepplin. We can hardly land a Zepplin in flood waters..or a flooded port. Much to dangerous." He explains to Posh.

"And you don't want to be in one of Yuri's bad sides, I promise you," confirms Posh for the French-accented dwarf. "We prefer to have deposit into an escrow account as security for both our ation and the payment," she says. "We have such accounts prearranged. It's good to hear that you're amenable to such standard practices," she says.

"No, indeed, that goes without saying. I was just saying that for the majority of the return trip to Denver, travel on Red Cross zeppelin with diplomatic protection is a required stipulation for us to go fully equipped," she says. "Is that on your bad side, Yuri?"

Yuri shakes his head, "Diplomatic immmunity is on Yuri's lap. Lap is good, yes?"
The Dwarf moves to run a sweaty hand through his hair as they speak. "As I said; that goes with out saying..unless you decide to launch missiles from our Zepplin, I believe our immunity will hold up." Course -any one- launching Missiles can forget immunity across multiple Corporate entities! "If you simply follow the route once you've collected your gear..you will be ferried to the Zepplin." He offers.

"No, I assure you," Posh replies. "We won't be launching any missiles from your Zeppelin," she deadpans. "Your boat…I assume will be another matter?"

The Dwarf -almost- sighs at the question. "As we do not directly control, nor own the riverine craft; it is not in our purview if you decide to emply such things. Though the crew of the vessel and our contacts has assured us..it is equipped to deal with any local wild life. Mundane or not."
Yuri makes a very loud mmhmm sound, "Da, we know boat handle everything, this why you spend nuyen on contractors. Yes?"

Posh gives a little chuckle, trying not to lose it in response to Air's 'character,' but she nods. "I think we're ready to get our gear, and then reconvene.

Suggesting that Air play the role of rifleman on this time out, Posh brings a pair of Ingram Smartguns loaded with EXEX, and a IWS multi rocket launcher with a BattleTac remote trigger. Just in case anything particularly nasty shows up. It's loaded with a pair of AV missiles and a pair of HE missiles. For variety. She also brings along an extra Battletac paddle for Air, just in case he doesn't have the cyberlink.
Air's equipment consists of a heavy security armor suit, one Savalette Paladin loaded with silver bullets, Ares Alpha with APDS and IPE concussive grenades, an HVAR on a max-gyro loaded with EXEx, a mirrored Riot Shield and a 12 scanner Ruth cloak. There's a savior medkit with spare supplies thrown in for good measure and to fill all the little voids between the gear.
And a fucking Chinese dao.
When every one had acquired their goods; arrived at the GPS coordinates..boarded an enclosed truck <Which also had plenty of crates in it with the Red Cross on it> and then got ferried to a zepplin. Then it's onto the zepplin..and a few days of lazy air travel towards the Amazonian Basin. <Hey at least the view is great>. Course the river is a raging inferno at points; even a few thousand feet up it's clear it's in the midst of heavy flooding. Entire villages are..little more then battered roof tops visible, or people living on boats. The place of landing is a clear jungle encampment; near a fortified docking facility. Where a large flat bottomed river craft is <think those WW2 Landing craft for tanks> sans this one has an enclosed hold for protection; and several weapon emplacements to drive off local wild life.

Posh's armor is far less impressive than the heavy security: it amounts to essentially a jungo camo full suit along with her armored ruthi cloak. Taking the zeppelin, and the comforts thereof, Posh sips on mimosas and puts up with the Yuri character, trying to avoid making floating dildo jokes about the conveyance.

The large flat bottomed river craft looks like a rather austere vehicle, and Posh immediately begins seeking a suitable location on its superstructure to mount the remote-triggered IWS launcher (connected to a spare taccomm) in a suitable way so that she can direct to it via her own built in battletac cyberlink, as needed.

Yuri gets on with the unloading of his gear, which is all in black plastic shockproof cases, except the armor, sword and the Ares Alpha, which he donned before landing. "Da. I knew the jungle would be hot and miserable," he states in a sort of pissed off deadpan Russian, the character not being dropped at all during the journey. Despite his discomfort, he quickly ascertains where gear can be stowed on this landing craft cum transport boat in easily accesible locations.

Eventually he decides on his initial setup, and straps the max-gyro on over his armour, toting the HVAR on it's arm, and climbs himself onto the roof of the superstructure, "I am the drawing of attention, you are the removing of the threat, da?" He comments to Posh, choosing not to ruth up himself.

Coming vaguely from Yuri's helmet is music, some guy singing, 'Don't you want me baby?" Apparently Yuri is a music afficionado.

Posh gives a shrug to Yuri. "I just assumed that we'd address appropriate threats in turn. You'd cover the mid range with your rifle, as well as point defense. I'd get anyone closer in with SMG fire, and if there's a long range or hardened threat, I can bring a missile on top of its head. As good a place to start from as any, I suppose," she says. "I go sailing…on the slow boat to China…"
The boat is a diesel; reliable..powerful; not terribly fast. But it fits two trucks and what looks rather like a Humvee into it's hold, snugly, and then it's the winding days journey down the river to the crisis point. Fortunately..nothing seems interested; either it's to damn big..or for those with sentience; the array of auto cannons are good enough to keep them away. It's stabbing spot lights flashing out into the darkening water and port structures of the town…along with the fires burning in it. The occasional sound of mortar fire and snarl of automatic weapons that mark them as..arrived. The water is deep enough bottom isn't visible; but the vehicles seem equipped for it. To an extent; they can't navigate to the jumbled streets quickly; but they can.

"Saddle up..or what ever it is you soldiers say." Comes a voice on the commos from the lead truck as they make landfall. The map shows the Mission as barely a half mile into the town; the reality is..the roads aren't clear enough to make it an easy trip.
Yuri replies over the comms, and even his mentally transduced voice is thickly laden with Russian, "Yuri is not soldier, you best remember that, jock boy." Behind his comms talk is some guy singing about Mr Blue Sky, which may undermine his message, or not. Nevertheless he does load up, into the humvee looking thing, it being most likely to have a ring mount which Yuri always enjoys.

Posh chuckles a bit, shaking her head, making sure that her helmet is perched atop her head correctly, and that she is avoiding any kind of unnecessary unzipping of her armored camo suit. It's likely that there might be something nasty down these woods, carrying her duffel with all of her toys aboard her. "All right," she says. "I suppose we should keep an eye out for any threats that we can spot. If I see anything, I'll mentally mark it on the battletac," she suggests.

«Plot» Indrakshi says, "Alrightie; make spot checks; Infra Red applicable!"

«Auto-Judge[]» Yuri (#8050) rolls Intelligence for "Thermo, Ultra":
1 1 2 2 2 3 4 7
«Auto-Judge[]» Yuri (#8050) rolls 5 for "Additional audio only dice.":
1 3 4 5 9

«OOC» Yuri says, "I get the full suite for hearing, so it's like +6 for locating things by sound."

Yuri starts to quietly sing to himself as they ride along, him presumably up in the ring mount, using whatever is there, or his own HVAR if nothing is. "Don't brink me down, no no no, woo ooh."

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls Intelligence for "Thermo":
3 5 5 5 7 9 10 11

Yuri can pick up the fighting across the town..and even in the jungle around it..the grind of debris on the truck and Humvee as they wade in water over a meter deep. Some roads..both him and Posh can see some one..or is it multiple some ones on a roof as their humvee rounds a bend. Fallen concrete and several burnt out motor cycles block the road ahead..and apparently -not- by chance. It looks like a road block; though if it was deployed by Corporation security, or locales is a question..since no one is firing yet…

Yuri finds himself scanning the rooftops and balconies of the surrounding buildings, instinctively looking for the ambush and feeling a little exposed, with the possibility of being shot from above.

Posh marks the multiple someones that she's able to detect on battletac. "Might want to get eyes on each of them," she suggests. "Perhaps through a scope, to get a little more information?" She frowns a little bit as she glances at the humvees - but it seems like there's a roadblock up ahead. Regardless, all she can do at this juncture is try to share that information with Air as they proeceed closer.
The Convoy drivers aren't equipped to see heat signatures; instead they're conferring about an alternate route before ducking down it..a tight fitting Alley; but it circumvents the road block. They're picking up speed to break out of the Alleyway; it makes them uncomfortable, and onto a wide boulevard..that's pock marked visibly by mortar fire…and from the bursts of automatic fire going across it..an ongoing combat zone. The rattle of treads from drones moving around likely mark where the Corporation forces are holed up; the rattling fire of LMGs at them..likely Guerellias? Maybe. There's at least half a dozen people in rag tag armor emerging towards the Convoy..

Yuri wheels his HVAR to acquire the targets being lit up by his smartlink software, already mentally planning a three man spread autofire and then the second one. So many ongoing calculations as motion changes the most efficient firing track. He doesn't fire yet, not until they fire first.

Yuri continues to quietly sing to himself, "Vunder vhat, tomorrow brinks…"
Posh glances at the signatures, and then glances back at Yuri. "I'll fire on your command, Yuri. You're more experienced at this than me, after all, what with your decades as a soldier of fortune in the horrible wilds of Southern Chechistan," she suggests, being delightfully rude, she hopes.

"In any case, do you think these are any we should engage with?"

«Auto-Judge[]» Yuri (#8050) rolls Squad Tactics:
1 3 4 4 7 9
«Plot» Yuri says, "Are these guys operating like they want to stop us? As a cohesive squad, or like civvies trying to look 'ard?"
«Plot» Indrakshi says, "They're out to stop you"
If they were going to wait long; they wouldn't have to. The Insurgents may not realize the Red Cross trucks are -truly- Red Cross, the Corporation did. There's a terrific BANG as one lobs a grenade..or is it a modified mortar shell..at one of the trucks. Fortunately it doesn't do much; but it makes a terrific noise and plenty of smoke as the men trying to hijack the trucks move into position; trying to make across open ground to chunks of concrete..or flooded shell holes..
«Plot» Yuri says, "I'll briefly ask the convoy driver if he wants to stop or not. But then get interrupted and open fire."
Commlink-Lucky> Yuri sends, « Yuri says fuck these assholes. FLOOR IT! »
«Plot» Indrakshi says, "Indra plots rarely alow such niceness ;)"
Posh takes a look, to see if any are getting closer to a threat range that she can direct EXEX towards - 150 meters maximum. Aside from that, it's waiting and staying on the lookout to see if there's any threat worthy of a missile - or a clump of targets close enough together to make it worthwhile.
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls Submachine Guns vs TN 8:
2 3 3 4 4 4 8 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls Submachine Guns vs TN 8:
1 2 4 4 5 5 10 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls Submachine Guns vs TN 8:
1 2 4 4 5 5 9 = 1 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls Submachine Guns vs TN 10:
1 1 2 3 3 4 5 = 0 Successes
«Plot» Posh says, "2 bursts on the same target."

«Auto-Judge[]» Indrakshi (#6312) rolls 6 vs TN 6 for "Burst 1, NPC1 Soaking..":
2 2 5 5 5 7 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Indrakshi (#6312) rolls 6 vs TN 6 for "Burst 2, NPC1 Soaking..":
2 2 4 5 7 9 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Indrakshi (#6312) rolls 6 vs TN 6 for "NPC2 Burst 1 Soaking..":
3 4 4 4 4 7 = 1 Success
Posh figures that she will not particularly spend too much effort trying to do anything - rather, just give a few of the approachers something to think about. Teeing up a shot for Air, in case she doesn't bring them down a little more preciesely, a pair of bursts launch from her directed elbows. A distraction before the main event.
«Plot» Yuri says, "I'll pick three targets and put 6 rounds into each of them sequentially. Base damage is 14D, TN's go: 4, 6, 11"
«Plot» Indrakshi says, "Roll away Joe"
«Auto-Judge[]» Yuri (#8050) rolls Assault Rifles vs TN 4:
2 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 = 5 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Yuri (#8050) rolls Assault Rifles vs TN 6:
2 2 3 5 5 11 14 16 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Yuri (#8050) rolls Assault Rifles + Combat Pool: 3 vs TN 11:
1 1 1 2 2 3 4 4 4 4 16 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Indrakshi (#6312) rolls 2 vs TN 6 for "NPC5 trying to dodge":
3 4 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Indrakshi (#6312) rolls 4 vs TN 8 for "Grenade into the Humvee roof from NPC6!":
2 3 5 7 = 0 Successes
Yuri mentally switches up the music for some better battle tunes, something by Frank Klepacki with a lot of marching backdrops and military chanting. He patches it through to the comms in general to get everyone going as he goes through the motions he already laid out, stitching a neat pattern of light pistol calibre ammunition through three bodies, riddling them all satisfactorily. He shouts in his real voice, "Convoy is not for you! Boollet is for you!"
Posh frowns a little bit. "Playing mercenary's always grittier in the real world then when I'm remembering it in a drugged out haze!" she shouts, switching to the next round of threats and ducking instinctively (and pointlessly) after a number of bullets spang off the metal next to her head. "That was close!" She looks abashed for having spouted such a cliche

Yuri throws a cliched line back, "You should not do drugs kids, you end up in hellhole fighting idiots." Then a grenade wangs off the side of the speeding humvee and he watches as it skitters in the road.

"Whew, I should have been ready to play a little catch and release on that one," she says. "Hey, you wouldn't understand. You don't have two thousand years or whatever of security to look forward to," she retorts.
Fortunately; the Humvee <and trucks> are speeding up down the boulevard; jostling from side to side before peeling down a clear roadway; the Mission is visible. Surprisingly; not fired upon. Maybe some people -still- respect the Church after all. Of course there's what looks like a BMP-2 settled in the road; not corporate. To old..to ragtag; to worn down. Unfortunately; it's autocannon is quite capable as it begins lancing out fire. One of the trucks suddenly veers off, almost colliding into a building; a tire shredded. Big Trouble..very big trouble.
Posh nods to Air. "BMP 2," she says. "See if you can target its range finder, if not, pick off infantry support," she says, as she begins spotting it in her battletac system. She'll act as spotter and then, once she has a sufficient lock, will send a remote launch command to the missile.

«Plot» Posh says, "spotting test for indirect fire"
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls Launch Weapons + 1 for "task pool, spotting test":
1 2 3 3 4 4 8 11
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls Launch Weapons + 1 - 2 for "task pool, spotting test assuming TN":
1 2 3 5 5 11
«Plot» Posh says, "it's not about spotting, that would look like 3 successes on the spotting test to reduce scatter."
«Auto-Judge[]» Yuri (#8050) rolls Assault Rifles vs TN 5 for "One burst aimed, 14D, called on weapon optics.":
1 1 2 2 3 4 4 5 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Yuri (#8050) rolls Assault Rifles - 1 vs TN 5 for "One burst aimed, 14D, called on weapon optics. KP1":
1 2 2 4 4 5 8 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Indrakshi (#6312) rolls 6 vs TN 6 for "12D at Yuri":
1 1 1 5 5 8 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Indrakshi (#6312) rolls 6 vs TN 6 for "12d at Posh":
1 2 3 5 5 5 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Yuri (#8050) rolls Body + Combat Pool: 3 vs TN 3:
1 1 2 2 3 3 4 4 5 8 10 = 7 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Yuri (#8050) rolls Body + Combat Pool: 3 - 7 vs TN 3 for "KP2":
2 3 4 8 = 3 Successes
«Plot» Yuri soaks.
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls Launch Weapons + 4 for "combat pool 4, sig of BMP adjusted by range is target, scatter following":
1 1 2 3 3 3 4 4 5 5 10
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 1 for "AV missile scatter from IWS":
2

Yuri successfully blasts the optics for the cannon, which is about the best he could hope for, hindering the damn thing from putting out accurate firepower. He gets smacked in the chest as the cannon starts firing in searching patterns towards the convoy and he gets rocked into the back of the hatch, letting out an grunt that is audible over the sound of gunfire, "Twenty millimetre shell stings! Might be is time for missile, yes!"

«Plot» Posh says, "0 scatter. Assuming SIG is 4, that's 5 successes with an AV missile."
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 1 for "Extra scatter, because it's a Great Dragon which has 2d6 scatter. And, uh, this one is in its capsule, sure.":
3
«Plot» Posh says, "It depends on the SIG of the vehicle. It appears that that would still be a hit if the SIG were 4 or lower."
«Plot» Indrakshi says, "it's a pretty old vehicle; you could dumb fire and hit it."

The missile flies true, powered by IWS precision engineering and guided via Posh's battletac placement - a valuable bit of experience for the future, at least an approximation of a time when she might consider deploying something as insane as a missile triggered at the point of a finger.

Regardless, the brutal HEAT warhead of the missile, a double charge one, the first to disrupt the armor of the target, the second to attempt to pierce the hull, and the interior of the BMP is breached.

It's a mission kill. The BMP doesn't brew up, but it stops, and soon the hatch opens, allowing a couple surviving crew to flee the quickly heating vehicle.
Yuri brushes chunks of solid core projectile off his chest that clatter down inside the humvee, "I will have bruise for this. Job is done, yes?"

Once the BMP is disabled..there is the fun task of watching the wounded truck grind up to the mission, followed by the second truck..then the Humvee. Then there's waiting for them to unload the trucks before the Humvee will take every one back; the trucks are being ditched. One being damaged and all..but it's an uneventful ride back; mostly the Humvee is able to take side streets the trucks couldn't..then another day on the River..and a few days of luxury Zepplin riding
«Auto-Judge[]» Yuri (#8050) rolls Russian:
1 1 5 7

Yuri maintains the accent and speech pattern the whole way back. The whole way.

BE SURE TO PARENT THIS PAGE TO INDEX:LOGS

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License