Log: Organ Trail

GM: IronFist
Players: Kaelyn, IronFist
Synopsis: A duo of runners are hired to be the muscle on a cargo run, little did they know that they were the intended cargo. A Johnson sent them into a trap!
Date: 9/15/2076


«Plot» IronFist says, "Welcome to my weekly beatings on the Lich Lords because they are fun material to work with. Especially for introducing Denver's shadier grittier sides. I run my plots with Consent on, however my intentions are not to kill you, however stupid decisions lead to sticky situations. IronFist shall be accompanying you today, but since I am the GM I cannot make any major decision myself, but he will offer his help and clues he knows to you should he find any or think of any up. His only self-made decision will be to save his own ass should things get complicated!"

«Plot» Kaelyn says, " :noddles O.O"

«Plot» IronFist says, "Consent received, Companion Mode acknowledged!"

It was cooler night in Denver, nothing too cold but the type that may require a jacket to keep the chills away. The occasional cloud blocks out the moon's natural lighting over certain areas, however Denver's Nightlife had something to say agaisnt that. A call trickles down the vine, as these things sort've do, This guy knows one, who happens to know the perfect Runner for this job. After a little call received on the phone, a meet had been planned in the Rez, located right in the middle of hte Denver's Warrens, home to the gang wars and the nightly ghoul raids in certain neighborhood. Sex, drugs, money, shady dealings, theses were all but common in the Warrens.

In the Rez, a contact awaits the runners who received the call, a man going by the name Lucius Blood. Yeah he was one of those. For those who had any knowledge about the Lich Lords, they were a goth themed gang who loved cosmetic modifications to look like creatures of the night and dealt in shadier things to pay for these. The man in question should be easy to spot by descritpion, a gaunt and tall man with long flowing black hair who will be wearing a London Fog fashion line Count cloak, one that clasps at the shoulder over a clean black suit. Atop of his head a top hat, and in hand a cane that looked much more like a defense than a walking aid.

Warrens, first time really Kae's been to such an area. She is making her way to her meet, the tall, curvy elf decked as much as she can be in whatever weapon she could carry. On her hip is her sword, the weapon carried curve down as she makes her way toward the meet. When she notices Lucius, she tilts her head and makes her way toward him, the big woman hooking thumbs into her pant's pockets as she approaches.

Of course IronFist is in garbs for the Warrens. The chinaman was bound dark layers overwhich he wore a black overcoat, those who had an eye for the sort of thing might notice The Professional coat. An overcoat known for it's lightly reinforced fibers, but more importantly, it's various inner pockets. His head was bound in a black bandana covering the top half of his head, with eyeholes neatly in place so he can see. Clean shaven and the only visible weapon on him is a javelin on his back. However, he could be hiding millions.

Lucius looks as his two runners gather, he looks them up and down for a moment and then grins widely. "Excellent.. You're perfect." A charming voice, graceful movements, and a toothy white smile. Obviously this guy was a vampire enthusiasts, especially with that name. "I'm sooo glad you two could come tonight!" Is he laying it on too thick? Maybe. Or perhaps he's cosplaying, who knows.

Kae glances at the top-hatted individual curiously, the purple-haired elf's eyebrows raising as she studies the fellow curiously, her hands remaining hooked by the thumbs in her pockets as she waits silently while the man talks, then offers a short bow. "I hope.. we can be of assistance?" She asks. Currently the tanned elf is wearing her black armored body suit and her jacket.

The Masked IronFist stands stoically with a nod to the weird fellow, he too awaiting more. My poor Kaelyn is stuck with some strange fellows.

"So glad! So glad!" Lucius keeps his wide grin. "I certainly hope you can be of assistance, Madame…?" He even bows to her, top hat taken off in respect. "I am Lucius, humble emissary for my people. I seek your help, for you see some cargo of ours has recently been stolen and we need some new stock. We need you as humble carriers and muscles of course."

"I'm sure we can perhaps help then." She says, the elf actually smiling slightly at the man's antics. "Can you give us intel on what we are protecting this cargo from? What kind of trouble do you perhaps forsee us running into that you're hiring protective muscle?" The tall tanned elf asks curiously now her head tilting as one of her pierced ears brush her collar lightly. Her hands now come out of her pocket, both now resting lightly on the pommel of her Katana, again not in a threatening stance, just using the sword as a hand rest it seems.

"Well my dear Elven Beauty, this place is filled with dangers!" Lucius gestures to the whole of the warrens as he looks off in the distance. "Gangers, Beatle Heads (BTL Addicts. BTL's are Better Than Life, a chip with stuff on it, like a drug trip, or a sexual fantasy etc.) Shady runners trying to cut some profit over others! Unfortunately, the latter may have been the case for our lost cargo… It saddens us. But! We have acquired new things, we simply need a muscled delivery, yes?" The Vampire Enthusiast belonging to the Lich Lords seems to be a very theaterical fellow.

Kae nods slowly "I shall see this next batch delivered safely then." Even the thought of failure really doesn't cross her mind "I assume just reward will be given as means of compensation then?" She adds and glances to Ironfist curiously. And looks back at the vampire enthusiast… "SO I guess we needs must meet up with your cargo, and assure it delivered to the location. Will we be given delivery locations at the site? Or shall you hand over the delivery info now?'

"Ah my sweet beauty, everything shall await you at the location. Simply head there and instructions shall be delivered, yes?" Lucius gives his big toothy grin again. "I believe payment was agreed upon my higher up's to perhaps be around 15 thousand? Who knows! Haha!"

The Masked IronFist has a twitching eyebrow, this guy was getting on his nerves, however the bandana did well to cover it with his half masked face.

Kae nods again. "Allright, sounds fair for a simple escort." She tilts her head and holds out a hand as she asks "Location of the mission then and we'll start preparations for this escort mission of yours I think?" she says, now offering a slight smile, she glances back at IronFist curiously and her lips curl a bit in a light smirk. She likes theatrics some, but then considering her background, perhaps it's no suprise.

IronFist is a superhero masked man in the Warrens. He's all down for theatrics. But that guy was getting on his nerves, no one was calling HIM beautiful!

Lucius reaches into his Count cloak and beneath that into his breast pocket to retrieve a chip, which he then offers towards the Elf as if he was presenting a diamond ring. "You are my beautiful Elf." That fake toothed grin is back.

With a smirk, Kae accepts the information with a bit of a flourish her self. Then offers a bow. "The mission shall be done. Domo Arigato." she says, offering a slight bow in thanks for being given the opportunity, and yah she's rather like some of the samurai in movies as she accepts the chip with two hands, thumb and forefinger on each side of the item before carefully placing the chip into the crook of her thumb and forefinger and then placing the chip into her breast pocket. Again another bow is given and she takes one long-ish step back, before turning on a heal and starting to head toward the mission location.

The Masked Superhero will offer his Pocket Secretary to the Elven woman so she can use slot the Chip into it and get going on the location. In the meantime, IronFist looks back to their supposed Johnson, that Lucius fellow and just stares him down as he simply stands behind the two and waves them off with that wide toothy grin. Real predator looking by now.

Kae slides the chip into place and tilts her head "Dun like the man?" she asks, though maybe it's more of a statement of fact. "Yah and I do kinda realize he's being on 'good' behaivior considering we're helping him out and all." she adds as she begins to look over the information, then motions to the map. "I'm assuming you know the place better than I. Know the best way to get here?"

Once the chip is slotted in, a GPS route will be offered which seems to be leading them into the dreaded Mission Hills. The Las Vegas of the Warrens were titties and money are plenty, along with the cheers of the crowd who are witnessing the next McTyson vs Gaylleyfield knuckle fight.

Iron Fist stares at hte location while answering her. "He was licking a little too much ass if you ask me an-….Oh for fuck's sake, not here again.." He lets out a long sigh.

Kae glances at the location and raises an eyebrow "I take it you're here often?" She asks curiously, then looks back at the pad… "I doubt seriously I can prepare much more than I allready am…." She adds and tilt sher head "WIsh you to head here immediately?"

"I was here recently with a dwarf. Hah! Working both sides of this, this is hilarious." IronFist leans slightly towards her, holding a hand as if he was about to whisper to her, but he just says it at regular volume. "We took that cargo, bwaha!"

Kae pauses a moment and shakes her head "I'm not gonna ask what ya took." She says and shrugs slowly. Yah she's not one to usually play both sides, but she's not going to stop others from doing such, makes life a little more interesting later. "So since you have a little intel and all, what do you think we're going to be guarding?

"Honestly? Probably recycled 'ware n' drek like that." IronFist offers up. "But uh… I won't lie, I'm not a big fan of recyclers. It's a nasty business. I might sock the doctor if he's there, just a heads up." A man on a mission.

Kae nods "Try not to do that till after we're paid mebbe?" She adds and shrugs "Not that I agree with that principle and all… like you say, nasty business." She adds and sighs. "So best way to get to our mission then? I'll follow you."

As our heroes run along on their Merry Quest to deliver goods for the Wizard of Oz, they'll soon reach the center of the Mission Hills where their route takes them. Mentioning a pad off the strip of Wannabe Vegas, amongst the rubble and burning car carcasses. There's a door there, thick enough to keep most from trying, and packing a maglock as well to keep it safe. There is however a doorbell, and a slot about eyelevel in the door for communicating.

"I guess we do this, and I'll come back later and deal with this place…I can't say no to money, especially if the drek is already extracted..Not like I can put the organs back in the corpses, yknow?" IronFist admits. Money yes, but fuck this guy.

Kae nods slowly, then smirks "Might help ya… might be interesting to get a mission to actually get rid of this place. There's bound to be folks who want it gone." she states quietly then as they approach the door she pauses and takes a deep breath. "I guess we need to be all official and professional now." she mutters, then marches up to the door, then presses the door bell.

It takes a moment before the slot on the door suddenly flings open. "Ya, whaddya want?!" The voice has a certain animalistic growl to it.

Kae bows a bit as she assumes she's being stared at by a camera. "Myself and my colleague are here to escort certain cargo from this location." She states, then mentiones who sent her, as well as any required contact information and whatnot so as to make sure to identify them selves. "I assume we were expected?"

"Lucius sent you?! Well why didn't you say so!! Geez!" As if the person gave her a chance to begin with when he opened that door. The slot closes and the maglock soon turns green as the door is unlocked and allowing the two passage within.

Kae looks back at Iron, shrugs and wanders on inside, the elf's violet gaze scanning around her so as to take in every aspect of the building they are entering, or maybe she expects to be jumped at any point, who knows. Still her arms are crossed under her chest for now while she glances around.

«Plot» IronFist says, "Roll perception por favor."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Intelligence:
2 3 4 5 5 7

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls Intelligence:
1 2 3 4 5

As the duo walk into the room, all they see is an empty cemented space. Probably some front office type deal in the good ol' days when this building wasn't a total dump. The man who opened the door wasn't so man looking much, having extensive comestics done on him so he'd ressemble more of a wendigo type of creature. His eyes were wide as if he was grinded on something, most likely novacoke. "Things are back there!" He can't help but scream as he points off towards a door in the back, similar to the entrance door, thick and maglocked. However, as he points, Kaelyn does notice this man sporting a Colt Manhunter heavy pistol holstered in his jacket. But in the Warrens not having a weapon was stupid, so this was normal.

Kae's eyes take things in, then she glances toward the door, heading that way "Size of this cargo we're escorting?" She asks curiously "Might be some information we need… Also, location, would be nice too." She states now stopping at the new thick door that's maglocked, waiting patiently.

The oddling slots a card and the maglock turns green, he opens the door for them into a dark room. "Two crates! You're going to Sticks with this!!" Why is he screaming?! "Crates and exit in there, GO! Don't let no one see you leave here!"

If this were an anime, Kae'd have a sweatdrop the size of a beanbag at this point. She glances at the crates and sighs "I assume not only are we going to do the guarding, we're also hauling them?" She adds and sighs, before looking for some form of dolley or mag-lev device or some way to move the crates without having to strap them to one's back. "Yus we'll do our best to slip out quietly with them."

The door slams shut, the maglock activated from the other side. The crates? Empty. There's nothing in the room that even ressembles an exit, other than the door they came through. ANd then..It begins. A gas-leak like sound as a gas is being introduced into the room from the vents. The runner's will find things are starting to become slllllooooowwww….annnddd haaazzzeeeyyy…Heeeeeey! You've been had, the cargo seems it shall be you!

On the last episode of Sailor Moon, Serena and the gang had been hired by the evil sorcress Lucius, a Lich Lord vampire-wannabe who wanted muscle to deliver some cargo. However, little did the runners know, they were the ones who were to be the cargo. The Lich Lords were known to harvest organs and wares to sell off on the black market in order to afford their cosmetic modifications into creatures of the night. Lured into a trap room, Serena and Tuxedo Mask were gas'd to sleep.

«OOC» IronFist says, "There's the recap..Now for…the official pose."

After a nice nap, conciousness will begin to return to the two runners. Wha..? Where…? Their surroundings soon become clearer to them, shut in a room filled with various file boxes that dated since days passed, random objects here and there and leftover outdated office supplies. Was it chilly? It might be. The two were left in their knickers, hopefully they both thought about wearing them today. Hmm..Can't move? Quite likely. Roped to a chair like the future test subjects of a mad doctor.

Violet eyes open now, just slightly, just enough for Kae to start getting a layout of her surroundings. She frowns a bit at being in her skivvies, basically she's not wearing anything particularly risque, more like functional in a athletics bra, and plane panties of a similar color. She then flexes a bit, testing the strength of the rope and the chair as well…

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls Willpower vs TN 6 for "Because Gray Man damnit.":
2 3 3 5 = 0 Successes

"Uhh.. Fuck these guys…" IronFist mutters as his first words, the Asian man was without his mask! Gasp! It's Fang! Similar to the violet eyed Elf next to him, his undies were not the revealing gogo dancer thong type, but hte more practical and tight fit boxers to keep everything in place during sport like movements. Though…She's in undies…A whistle can't help but escape him. "Daammn girl, where you work out?" He says with a grin.

With a roll of her eyes Kae shrugs "WHole life, anyway, we need to extricate our selves from confinement I think." she says and tilts her head curiously as she continues to flex against her restraints, then while shifting her weight slightly she flexes all the harder, trying to focus all her strength on the bindings holding her hands.

«Plot» IronFist says, "You may also roll Athletics against TN 7 to try to wiggle yourself out."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls Athletics vs TN 7 for "Wiggle Wiggle":
1 2 2 3 4 4 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Athletics vs TN 7:
4 5 11 11 = 2 Successes

«Plot» IronFist says, "You may pose wiggling your way out of the restraints, finding loose in the tyings, etc."

The Unmasked IronFist tries to make his way out of the ropes but can't seem to. He's too distracted by THAT ELF! He doesn't know why, it's as if something was guiding him like a puppet. A Gray Man overwatching him may be laughing right now.

She flexes first one way then another, muscles standing stark relief on the surface of her skin before she suddenly grins slightly then relaxes completely as she takes a deep breath, chest rising some then she tugs again, before exhailing fully, sharply and suddenly her left hand comes free. Then the right. Finally she starts getting her feet untied as well. "Got it." she says matter of factly.

It takes a while to get a reply, the chinaman checking out the flexing and moving Elf on her chair who was rope bound. A real japanese fantasy. Snap out Fang! A slight shake of his head, he regains a bit of composure. "Good job! Try to get mine undone, these are tight as hell, I can't do anything."

Kae sighs and slides behind Fang now, the tanned elf, worrying away at his knots as well. "Am pretty sure we're going to have company any minute now, we might want to find something to use as a weapon." She states matter of factly as she picks away at the knots, trying to untie the restraints quickly and silently.

"Well, I guess we can throw printers at them.." Fang notes as he looks over the room over to see what is at their disposal. "We may have to dig in the boxes and rather not be caught with my pants down, literally, while digging in a box." He moves a bit in order to give her the needed looseness on the knots here and there. One he's free he stands up from his chair and lightly rubs his skin where the rope was binding him to the chair. "Might be best to hide and crack their skulls when they come in." He smacks a fist into his hand.

«Plot» IronFist says, "You may do a perception roll to do a quick look over the room, to see if you spot anything useful, or you can spend time digging in boxes."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Intelligence:
1 1 2 2 7 11
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls Intelligence for "Lookin for them improvised weapons!":
2 2 5 10 11

As the two look around the room real quick, they come to the sudden realization this is all left over office supplies. Lamps, prints, old monitors, staplers, post-its. ..Wait…Is that a letter opener. That looks interesting, some books, a bowling ball, and some tacks.

Kae picks up a letter opener and looks the thing over curiously, then smirks at the bowling ball. "We can throw that I think…" She mutters.. "Now if we can find a paper slicer or some scissors." She mutters… "Anyhow there might be enough to let us suprise whoever comes in the door for us.

«Plot» IronFist says, "Roll Perception again por favor."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls Intelligence for "Weee":
2 2 2 3 4

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Intelligence:
1 3 4 5 5 11

Fang shares the grin on the bowling ball. "Oh I can definately do that, hun." He slips his fingers into the holes (Unh!) and picks it up with relative ease. "Alright I think there may be some in the boxes maybe..Scissors should definately be around here…" He looks about randomly.

Kaelyn hears a muffle down the hall from them, nothing coherent, a distinc sound of footsteps as well. Are they coming to the room? Or they passing by? Who knows.

Kae also starts digging through boxes as well, the girl sorting things out that can be thrown or used in hand to hand combat as well.. "So what do you think we're gonna be dealin' with to get out of here? Mr furry Screamins, or the vampire wannabe?" she asks curiously. She then holds a hand up, and frowns "Quick, hide." She states and immediately tries making her self scarce behind filing cabinets and boxes and then she does the 'crazy' maybe? She throws small objects at the light bulbs to black out the room.

«Plot» IronFist says, "Roll throwing at TN 8 for a called shot on the Lightbulb."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Throwing Weapons vs TN 8:
1 2 3 5 9 14 = 2 Successes

Fang heeds the warning and tries to use the enviroment to hide himself, trying to spot some boxes that can hide him and his bowling ball.

As for the improvised throw, Kaelyn manages to get that stapler right on the lightbulb, causing it shatter and lower the light in the room.

«Plot» IronFist says, "Roll Stealth por favor."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Stealth:
1 2 5 17
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls Stealth:
1 3 3 3 8
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 5 vs TN 6 for "Did you hear glass break man?":
1 1 1 4 14 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 4 vs TN 6 for "I think I did man. Not sure.":
1 4 4 14 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 5 vs TN 10 for "Goon 1's perception to look for people hiding. Stealth +2 with partial light is the TN.":
1 1 2 3 3 = 0 Successes
Huh? (Type "help" for help.)
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 4 vs TN 10 for "Goon 2's perception to look for people hiding. Stealth +2 with partial light is the TN.":
1 4 5 5 = 0 Successes
«Plot» IronFist says, "I shall pose now."

"Did you hear that?" "Yeah..I think I heard something, might have to knock 'em out again.. Remember, club 'em so they stay fresh. And try not to bruise the girl too much, boss wants to bunraku her." The voices are heard at the door, and soon the maglock on the outside is heard beeping as it accepts the keycard being slotted through it. A moment later, the door opens and the two bring new light from the hallway into the room as the two men step into the room garbed up in operation gear, already spotted with blood. The two men also have some police baton in hand. "Wait…Where are they?!"

«Plot» IronFist says, "You may either roll Reaction so you can surprise attack them, or you can stay hidden. However keep in mind, they may alert the whole place."

«Plot» IronFist says, "The roll for reaction is a TN 4 test, if the surprise attack is what you want."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Reaction vs TN 4:
2 3 3 3 4 5 5 7 = 4 Successes
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls Reaction vs TN 4:
1 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 11 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 5 vs TN 4 for "Goon 1's Surprise test.":
2 4 5 11 15 = 4 Successes
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 5 vs TN 4 for "Goon 2's surprise":
2 3 3 5 8 = 2 Successes

«Plot» IronFist says, "Correction to TN 2 since ambushing. My bad, both characters may act towards the harmless Goonies."

«Plot» IronFist says, "To WUUUTAH! both people, you will have a +1 tn for the Walking modifier, and +1 TN for additional person you want to hit."

«Plot» IronFist says, "TN 5 first mofo, TN 6 second mofo."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Kung Fu + 4 vs TN 5:
1 1 2 2 2 5 5 8 9 15 = 5 Successes

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Kung Fu + 4 vs TN 6:
1 1 2 2 3 3 4 5 9 11 = 2 Successes

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 4 vs TN 4 for "Goon 1's Clubs, no CP due to being surprised.":
1 2 4 4 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 4 - 2 vs TN 4 for "Goon 1's Clubs, no CP due to being surprised. KP1/2":
1 11 = 1 Success

«Plot» IronFist says, "Two net successes over Goon 1. He will be soaking Str-1 S."
«Plot» IronFist says, "Will resolve his soaking first, then move on to the other."

«OOC» Kaelyn says, "strength ish base 9"
«OOC» IronFist says, "So 8 due to multi-striking."
«OOC» Kaelyn says, "Yush…"

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 6 + 5 vs TN 7 for "Goon 1 Soaking, CP5/6, KP1/2. Impact Armor is 1.":
2 2 4 4 5 5 5 9 9 11 13 = 4 Successes
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 6 + 5 - 4 vs TN 7 for "Goon 1 Soaking, CP5/6, KP2/2. Impact Armor is 1.":
1 2 2 2 2 3 4 = 0 Successes

«Plot» IronFist says, "Goon 1 takes an L damage. But he burned his pools out to make the most of it."
«Plot» IronFist says, "Now for Goon 2."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 4 vs TN 4 for "Goon 2's Clubs, No CP due to surprise.":
1 4 4 5 = 3 Successes

«Plot» IronFist says, "HOWEVER!. Goon 2 wins the melee, and Kaelyn must soak Str+2 M stun attack, which totals at 6 with Goon two's strength added."
<
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Body vs TN 6:
3 3 3 5 11 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls 4 vs TN 6:
4 5 5 11 = 1 Success

«Plot» IronFist says, "Alright, with 2 soak rolls, Kaelyn only takes an L. So Post smacking the first guy, and getting smacked by the other."

Kae rushes in to the two men silently, like litterally, soon there's noise when she unleashes a barrage of strikes ot he first man, fists and feet impacting the man repeatedly before she launches an assault on the second now, splitting her attention. However maybe the noise from the first fellow getting pummeled alerted the other guy, and Kae's fist is struck aside before she catches a hit to the ribs, the tall elfess sucking a bit of breath at the impact.

«Plot» IronFist says, "IronFist's turn!"
«Plot» IronFist says, "He shall…hmm.."
«Plot» IronFist says, "I think he'll bowling ball the fuck outta the first guy.."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls Throwing Weapons + 3 vs TN 5 for "Eat bowling ball goon 1! CP:3 Medium range due to bowling balls not going so far.":
1 1 1 2 2 2 3 5 5 = 2 Successes
«OOC» IronFist says, "Bowling ball is… *checks*"
«OOC» IronFist says, "Str M. Woot. So Str S, add power throw power, Str+2 S… So 10."

«Plot» IronFist says, "With two successes to his throw, IronFist stages the damage from M to S, with strength and power throw it becomes 10 S."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 6 + 1 vs TN 9 for "Goon 1's soaking, No Cp left, No KP left. And 1 impact armor. Need 6 succeses to fully soak.":
3 3 4 4 5 5 7 = 0 Successes

«OOC» IronFist says, "And that one hurts."

"Got your back!" Is shouted quickly from the back of the room right after Kaelyn engages the two men, IronFist swings his arm around in one fluid motion as the bowling ball is launched at surprising strength and speed to the unsuspecting Goon 1. And unfortunately for him, he gets it right in the face, a few teeth knocking out in the process as blood instantly splurts onto the bowling ball. Though as it rolls off his face, he's still quite concious. But very banged up. And very pissed.

«Plot» IronFist says, "You may now roll Init. Goon 1 is at S+L, thus 7 boxes. Goon 2 is top shape and feeling confident."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Initiative with a result of 16.

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls Initiative with a result of 21.

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 2 for "+5 -3 Goon 1's Init. -3 from the missing teeth.":
2 2

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 2 for "+5 Goon 2's init, he's top shape and their only hope right now.":
3 3
«Plot» IronFist says, "Init Order, IronFist at 21, Kaelyn at 16, Goon 2 at 11, and Goon 1 picking his teeth up at 6."

«Plot» IronFist says, "IF will close the walking distance to join Kaelyn in melee since his only weapon is now gone. He will fisticuffs, even though he sucks at it. Luckly, his opponent is wounded."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls Boxing + 3 vs TN 4 for "Lord give me successes. CP7/7, Still have my KP left. Additional enemy in combat is negated by Additional friend in combat. So no TN modifiers there.":
1 4 5 8 9 16 = 5 Successes

«OOC» IronFist says, "That's a lie."
«OOC» IronFist says, "TN 5. Walking mod.. SO 4 successes."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 4 vs TN 7 for "Goon 1's melee, +3 wound mod. Not doing so hot. No pools to use.":
1 4 5 15 = 1 Success
«Plot» IronFist says, "IF wins this melee with 3 net successes, thus doing Str S. Goon 1 must soak 8S."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 6 vs TN 7 for "Goon 1's soaking. 1 impact armor. No pools. Need 6 succcses to fully soak, or be knocked out.":
1 2 3 3 4 31 = 1 Success

«Plot» IronFist says, "Goon 1 sees the darkness and is knocked out."

Right after the Bowling Ball, IronFist comes in to aid his fellow runner in the fisticuffs match. The Goon throwing a slow and hazey hook under which the Chinaman ducks as he assumes the Peekaboo stance, and then quickly comes back up with a swing of his body from toe to fist as he swings his own counter right, this one landing straight on the man's jaw and causing his head to wobble as the lights are suddenly knocked out and he drops like a sack of potatoes on the ground.

«Plot» IronFist says, "Kaelyn's turn! You now have -1 to your TN for having a friend in melee with you. So your melee TN is back to 4, despite your +1 wound mod."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Kung Fu + 2 vs TN 4:
1 2 2 3 4 5 7 8 = 4 Successes

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 4 + 4 vs TN 5 for "Goon 2's clubs. CP4/5 +1 TN for additional enemy in melee.":
1 1 3 4 5 5 7 8 = 4 Successes

«Plot» IronFist says, "A tie goes to the attacker."
«Plot» IronFist says, "So 9Str if I recall correctly?"

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 5 + 1 vs TN 8 for "Goon 2's soaking, No CP left, he kept his KP for exactly this purpose with two enemies facing him.":
1 1 2 5 5 11 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 5 + 1 - 1 vs TN 8 for "Goon 2's soaking, No CP left, he kept his KP for exactly this purpose with two enemies facing him. KP1":
1 1 3 5 11 = 1 Success

«Plot» IronFist says, "Goon 2 takes an L wound, smack 'em up a bit!"

As the first goon goes down, Kae's able to divert her attention fully to goon numbert two! She wordlessly moves in on him now, the elf narrowly avoiding incoming swings of his sapper before delivering a hard palm-heel uppercut to the chin, rocking the man back a bit as she steps back slightly and awaits for her next oppening to strike.

«Plot» IronFist says, "Goon 2's turn!"
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 1 for "Secret dice to determine which of the two he'll try to smack to make an openining for himself.":
3
«Plot» IronFist says, "His target is IF"
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 4 vs TN 6 for "Goon 2's clubs, +1 for additional enemy in melee, +1 for Light Wound mod.":
2 3 3 4 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 4 vs TN 6 for "Goon 2's clubs, +1 for additional enemy in melee, +1 for Light Wound mod. KP2/2":
1 2 2 4 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls Boxing vs TN 3 for "-1 TN for additional friend in melee.":
1 3 4 = 2 Successes

«Plot» IronFist says, "Goon 2 has to soak an 8S."
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 5 vs TN 7 for "Goon 2's soaking, 1 Impact. No Pools left.":
1 1 2 3 4 = 0 Successes

«Plot» IronFist says, "Goon 2 takes an S! He's at S+L. Easy pickings for the elf now!"

Keeping true to his Peekaboo stance, IronFist follows the Goon's movements, and as the man tries to get the up on him with a sap, he quickly twists his body low to avoid the swing and come back up with a hard fisted uppercut right on the man's jaw. This one jerking his head back violently as he stumbles, and with a shake of his hazey head, the Goon tries to stay in the fight, though things are looking pretty sour right now.

«Plot» IronFist says, "IF's turn. He shall Delay and let Kaelyn have her revenge on this Goon who dared to bruise her!"

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Kung Fu vs TN 4:
1 3 3 5 5 7 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 4 vs TN 8 for "Goon 2's clubs, +3 wound mod, +1 additional enemy. Not looking good.":
1 3 5 7 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 5 vs TN 8 for "Goon 2's soaking. 1 Impact. No pools left. Is gonna get knocked the f out.":
3 4 5 7 10 = 1 Success

«Plot» IronFist says, "Pose destroying this man!"

Kae's now all over the person who struck her with the club, first she moves in striking down across his chest and collar-bone, as she turns her shoulder slightly and brings that same right arm up, catching him under the chin, before her left hand comes in, this blasts into his lower torso, the gut before she steps forward and to the side again, catchng a different angle as her shoulder's used to press his weapon-hand aside, and she flips her hand up, again smacking him in the chin with a backfist, before she jumps into a jump-knee and hits him at the same point, bringing her knee up as hard as she can. The sound of crunching bone might even be heard as the purple-haired elf's leg contacts the goon's jaw.

Fang is still in go mode, looking left and right as both of them have taken care of their goons. "Woo! Eat that cock suckers." He can't help but be pumped up, sporting a wide grin on his face.

Kae frowns and glances down before starting to drag her goon further into the room and search him for keys and of course a map or some thing that might give them an idea of where an armory might be. "We need to find some weapons and armor, and I'm going to need first aid once we get out of here, caught a hit on my ribs… " She then hands the letter opener to Fang. "Grab the ball and take this, yer better at ranged attacks, right?"

The asian man jerks a thumb to himself. "Top rookie in baseball couple years ago, I love that bowling ball though… " He does however refuse the letter opener. "Keep it incase you need to throw something at them." As she searches her goon, he begins searching his.

Kae nods and motions to the Saps "Then ya can use those batons of theirs… SO where do ya think the armory is?" She asks curiously. "They'll have our belongings there, amongst a bunch of theirs too. I mean we're here, might as well make a buck." she adds and smirks a bit, thinking now might be a good time to stick it to these dudes.

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Intelligence:
3 4 4 5 5 7

Upon searching, Kaelyn does indeed find a keycard in her goon's pockets, but not much else. A credstick, his club, a business card to The Dungeon, a gritty titty bar in the Warrens. Fang has not so much luck, a cellphone, a coupon to Paco Taco's for a maximized trio for only 2 extra Nuyen.
«OOC» Kaelyn says, "using the whole perception thingie to search the body, Assume ya need that"

"I'm just as lost as you here.. If this is a chop shop they probably keep all their looted gear in the same place though. We'll have to venture out and see I guess. I'm not planning on staying here." Fang adds, slipping the coupon for the taco trio into his boxers for now. He will eat this man's intended taco. "Might be good to tie these guys up too incase they wake up. Just gag 'em in the corner or something, ya?"
"That or kill em." mutters Kae as she fingers the letter opener "Up to you though, kill em and they can't come after us later, tie em up and they might be able to get the alarm out, but killin' in cold blood per say doesn't necessarily do well with me, not that they'd give us the same chance… What say you?" She asks, though she's allready tying her thug up.

IronFist looks over these men and seems to genuinely think about it as he internally debates it. "These guys seem to help in the harvesting.." He notes the blood on their clothing that was there before their beating. He stands up slowly, bowling ball in hand and now comes the internal debate.

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls Willpower vs TN 6 for "Fuck these guys?":
1 1 5 5 = 0 Successes
You say "Fuck these guys."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls Throwing Weapons + 6 vs TN 4 for "F you kindly sir.":
1 2 2 3 3 4 5 5 5 5 10 11 = 7 Successes

«OOC» Kaelyn says, "do ya even need to roll a coudegra?"
«OOC» IronFist says, "..Probably not."
«OOC» IronFist says, "But. Incase. And just for kicks."

The moment later, something tells him to get rid of these scumbags. They contribute to the organ harvesting, they contribute to the guys who just set him up to be soon to be corpse without entrails. Nah. FUck that. With a swift arm, IronFist brings the bowling ball down hard on the goon's head, a sickening crack, and it's done.

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Edged Weapons + 6 vs TN 4:
1 1 2 2 2 3 4 4 5 5 7 10 = 6 Successes

With a shrug, Kae neatly drives the tip of her blade into the base of her man's skull, there is no sound, however the person goes immediately limp, as iff a light-switch had been turned off. Kae withdraws the opener, wipes it on the man's clothes and motions to the door, "Lets find our way out of here, stick to the shadows, yah?"

With his serious gameface on, Fang nods to her. "I'm on your six." Damn straight he is, booty view! But now was not the time for that. "We need to find something more effecive than bowling balls and letter openers ASAP too."

Kae nods then peeks out the door, glancing first left than right to try and get an idea of where things might be, also she listens carefully as well, looking maybe to pick up on some noise…. "Where do you think they'd hide their stash?"

«Plot» IronFist says, "As a friendly GM Note, a player can always ask for a perception roll to spot stuffs if you feel like it. We aren't always nice and ask it for you :P"
«Plot» IronFist says, " HOWEVER!"

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Intelligence:
1 1 2 3 5 10

This was a rather plain hallway and they seemed in the middle of it. A little further to the right was a door similar to theirs, probably another office type thing, and at either end of the hallways were flapping double doors. There wasn't much else going on here. Atleast for now.

"Well last time all the gear was in a crate in a loading dock…Maybe it'll be the same this time. …Hopefully out shit didn't ship out already. PRobably not, they'd wait for the organs." Fangs assures.

"I see another keycarded door, we wanna try that?" She says, now kae grins lightly, and holds up the keycard… "That door's close, we can also try the docks, but I'm sure there will be folks down there loading, and it can't hurt too bad to try this other door… maybe that's where they keep their armory considering that we were considered parts there for a bit?"

"Worth the look." Fang agrees with a nod, standing up straight holding his bowling ball ready for more teeth busting. He was currently the Iron Bowler. However he did somewhat live up to his name with the precious Tyson-esque KO with his fist, even though his technique was sub par a bit.

Kae nods and slips out of the room, the elf immediately clinging to shadows and trying to be as stealthy as she can as she silently makes her way to the other key-carded door. She places an ear to the door at this point before she runs the keycard, just in case.

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Intelligence:
1 2 2 3 3 10
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Stealth:
1 5 5 9
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls Stealth for "Sneaky sneaky.":
1 1 2 3 19

Nothing is heard in the room, an eerie silence. Perhaps another storage?

Kae motions to Iron "Can't hear anything." She mutters, then shrugs and slides they key through the lock, the elf waiting patiently to peek in curiously "Lezze what's behind door Number 1…"

Bzzt Brrt! The keycard is accepted and the maglock turns green as it permits entry.

Kae takes a deep breath, and yah, saddly the cloth can be heard stretching on her chest some, then slowly opens the door, trying to spy what's inside as she pushes the thing open.

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls Willpower vs TN 6 for "Stretchy breast cloth?!":
1 2 3 4 = 0 Successes

As Kaelyn is busy looking in the room, Fang is just staring again.. Man…He needs to join whatever gym she's at.. Imagine if she's not the only one Fang?! Imagine!

Thankfully Kaelyn had some natural low-light vision, she could clearly tell this was a much more organized room as far as things being stacked. Shelves, rolling trays with items on them, more chairs, stretchers.. Is that a light switch on the wall?

Kae motions for Fang to enter, and goes in her self, if Fang follows, Kae will close the door mostly and turn on the light… "Looks like things are organized in here and used… we'll need to look around in here…"

IronFist does indeed follow in, making sure to avert his gaze as she looks at him, sporting that innocent looking smile in the mean time. ..Phew..That was close Fang.

As the elven girl opens the light, some stainless steel immediately reflects the light as the numerous shinies become visible. This seemed to be the medical supply room for their operating needs, definately might find something more useful than a letter opener here.

Kae immediately begins searching through the place, being especially careful not to make a lot of noise "Might be some bladed objects here and other things." She mutters "Not to mention a med pac or somesuch for this bruise."

«Plot» IronFist says, "Perception!"

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Intelligence:
2 3 4 4 4 8
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls Intelligence for "Looking through the shinies.":
2 3 4 4 5

As the two begin looking through the objects in their own paths, Kaelyn runs across the standard scalpels, syringes, some bandages, injectable drugs which unless she had some knowledge in the medical field would remain unknown to her. …Wait? Are those bonesaws?! As for IronFist, he's a little less unlucky in his search, he just finds the scalpels and some lab coats. Hey …wait no that's a lint ball.

Kae holds up bonesaws and glances around curiously "Better'n nothing." She also grabs a labcoat and wraps the thing around her self for a bit more modesty. Not to mention she grabs up as many scalpels she can and puts them in the coat's pockets… "Scalpels will make good thrown objects, I found some bonesaws I can use as blades…"

IronFist proceeds to regain his persona, slipping on the other lab coat and filling the pockets with scalpels as well. "I pity the guy who meets the other end of those bonesaws in your hand." He grins, but….Fang..What are you..? Is he really..? Yes he is. He's bandaging up his upper head leaving holes for his eyes. It's Super Hero or nothing right now, he needs to be in game mode.

Kae blinks at the persona thing, then glances around, trying maybe to find a map of the facility, or somesuch. "See if we can find us a good map maybe?" She adds and frowns a bit while looking through shelves and cabinets

Unfortunately, no map seem to be about. Not even any fire escape plans.

Kae glances to Iron curiously and asks "Think I should rest this bruise away? Or should we press on?" She asks curiously, the woman sitting now on one of the stretchers and while kicking her feet looks intently at Iron.

The now Re-Masked IronFist turns to look at her while preparing his scapel ammunition. "…Well.." She'd be laying there Fang. Laying. There. Fang. Right there.

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls Willpower vs TN 6:
2 2 5 7 = 1 Success
«OOC» IronFist says, "THE FIRST"

"That's entirely up to you..But I don't think we should linger around too long incase someone else comes wondering what happened to those two.. I mean we dunno if they were coming to get us and bring us over to the operation table, y'know?" Fang continues.

Kae nods and stretches now, wincing a bit,then shrugging "C'mon then…" She mutters and starts to head toward the door, she turns the light out before swiping the card and using the shiny side of one of the bone saws to peek the corner…

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Intelligence for "perception rolll via mirror, yaaar!":
1 1 3 4 10 10

With a nod towards her, Iron Fist follows along, he did however notice the wince and the indicated pain in her tone. "The sake's on me when we get out." He never tried it himself, but judging from all her japanesey culture he figured that it'd be her type of alcohol.

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 1 for "?!":
4

The hallway is safe for now.

"All clear I think… so which way do ya wanna go?" She asks and glances out the hallways now…. "Bound to be able to find our stuff some way, I just havn't a clue which way to go."

"I'd say flip a coin, but yeah.. " They're both partially naked. "What's your dominant hand?" Iron Fist asks randomly. Was this one of his pervy questions?

"Am right-handed." she states, and shrugs "But I'm pretty good with both hands, I guess." she adds and sighs, then motions left "Can allways go that way mebbe?" She says and then shrugs…. "That way's as good as any…"

"Let's go right then. There's a certain ..feng shui I like about the right side." Was he kidding? Probably. Then again he was a masked perverted vigilante, anything was possible.

Kae shrugs "Right it is." She says and spins about before sneeking down the hallway to the right, the tall elf twirling one of those bonesaws around her right finger before catching the thing, spinning it like she would a knife or some kind of gun.

And the masked Vigilante will be at the ready, holding two scalpels ready should things go down. Sneaky sneaking as well.

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls Stealth:
2 3 3 5 5
«OOC» IronFist says, "Or not sneaking so much.."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Stealth:
1 1 2 4
«OOC» Kaelyn says, "no better here! No sneeky for me!!!"

These two are totally not ninjas…

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 6 vs TN 6 for "Something's perception +2 for small distraction.":
1 3 4 5 5 9 = 1 Success

«Plot» IronFist says, "Please roll perception."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls Intelligence:
1 4 4 5 11
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Intelligence:
1 2 3 5 5 11

As they try to sneak into the hallway, there's a mistep somewhere, a small tilt in the ground forcing one to lean sideways and cause the scalpeled pocket to clink against the wall. Soon after a faint voice is barely heard on the other side of the door. Nothing could be made out. But apparently the sound was heard.

«Plot» IronFist says, "So at this point you can either freeze like a deer… Or gun it in one given direction. Including the door, if you wanna cross some range. Or. Try to hide somewhere, but doors are closed behind you."

Kae frowns a bit then looks to Iron and grins "Get ready." She says and takes a few steps back down the hall, getting into of all things a pistol-start position as if she were about to do the 100 yard dash? She waits a bit, watching the door from a few feet away as she makes ready to get a running start at said door….

One look this way, one look that way, she's starting. Fuck it. He just bolts it, and makes sure to wrap a hand around his pocket full of scalpels so he don't lose any during the sprint. You say Run? Fang do run.

«Plot» IronFist says, "Roll Athletics vs 4."
«Plot» IronFist says, "And give me your quickness please."

«OOC» Kaelyn says, "quickness is 7"

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Athletics vs TN 4:
4 4 4 7 = 4 Successes
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls Athletics vs TN 4:
1 4 5 5 9 11 = 5 Successes
«OOC» IronFist says, "ANd..you both run the same speed. Effective quickness 11 for one combat turn."
«OOC» Kaelyn says, "soo what do I roll for dynamic entry?"
«Plot» IronFist says, "Hmmm.. Probably another Atheltics roll so you don't like…F'up on the door and fall or, or trip your awkward landing….Roll my athletics 6."
«Plot» IronFist says, "me*"

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Athletics vs TN 6:
3 4 5 11 = 1 Success

«Plot» IronFist says, "And you barely make that landing!"
«Plot» IronFist says, "Points on cool factor though."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls Athletics vs TN 6 for "Please fail, this will be funny.":
2 3 3 5 5 7 = 1 Success

Evidently, Kae reads way too much manga, or watches too much anime, who knows. As she gets up to speed, suddenly, Kae leaps! She raises both knees almost to her chin and well drop-kicks through the door?!? As she calls out "Dynamic Entryyyyy!" and impacts the door with a loud crash!

And following right next to her is the masked Iron Fist, though he opts for a more traditional Spider-Man entry jump for a little more bracing against the door and a smoother landing.

As the door crashes open with the Duo doing everything in their might to gain an upperhand, they simply land on the ground and see a man about 8 meters away who just stops in his casual walk towards the door and just stares at them. Who is this man? It's the Wendigo! All furry and horned up.

«Plot» IronFist says, "And roll me init. :P"

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Initiative with a result of 17.
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls Initiative with a result of 19.
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 2 for "+8":
1 3
«Plot» IronFist says, "Init order, IF at 19, Kaelyn at 17, and Wendigoman at 12."

«Plot» IronFist says, "IF will wittle away at him with scalpels so his partner can get in close."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls Throwing Weapons + 2 vs TN 4 for "Small range, 2/7 CP. First attack.":
2 3 3 3 4 8 10 10 = 4 Successes
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 7 vs TN 4 for "Wendigo's CP to dodge. Must beat attack successes. 7/10 CP.":
2 2 2 3 4 4 10 = 3 Successes
«Player Finder» I cannot find anyone matching the following names: 3/4.
«Stats System» Invalid roll: No roll targets found.
Huh? (Type "help" for help.)
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 7 - 3 vs TN 4 for "Wendigo's CP to dodge. Must beat attack successes. 7/10 CP. KP:1":
2 2 3 9 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 7 - 4 vs TN 4 for "Wendigo's CP to dodge. Must beat attack successes. 7/10 CP. KP:3":
1 4 5 = 2 Successes
«Plot» IronFist says, "Wendigo successfully dodges the first attack."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls Throwing Weapons + 2 vs TN 4 for "Small range, 4/7 CP. Second attack.":
1 1 1 5 5 5 9 11 = 5 Successes

«Plot» IronFist says, "5 successes on the second throw! He cannot dodge with his remaining CP hower, so he will soak. 12S. (I judge scalpel is Str+L and equivilant to small throwing knvies.) +Power Throw +Missle Mastery And strength 8."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 9 + 3 vs TN 8 for "Wendigo's body 9, 10/10CP KP:3":
1 1 2 2 3 3 3 4 5 5 7 7 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 9 + 3 vs TN 8 for "Wendigo's body 9, 10/10CP KP:4":
1 1 1 1 2 3 3 4 4 4 4 7 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 9 + 3 vs TN 8 for "Wendigo's body 9, 10/10CP KP:5":
1 1 1 1 2 3 3 3 4 5 5 8 = 1 Success
«Plot» IronFist says, "Wendigo cannot further roll, he gets an S."

«OOC» Kaelyn nodnods n.n Okie so Kae's gonna race into the fight, close the distance and go to work with blades! Raaawr
«OOC» IronFist says, "I'll pose IF, then you roll that shiz."

As soon as IF recognizes the horned freak who gas'd the two of them, he instinctively brings lashes out with one arm after the other causing the blades to leave their expert hand on a collision course with their intended target. The first the Wendigo immediately dodges but it sets him up for the second and gets it right in the chest with a loud smacking sound as it impacts with him. A loud snarl escapes him.

«Plot» IronFist says, "Your tn is 8, his is 7. But he has no combat pool. So if you wish to run and gut him, it's up to you."
«Plot» IronFist says, "Your first attack will be TN 8, your second (your offhand) is tn 9. I'd put no Cp in that one. Just the first one."
«Plot» IronFist says, "Err 10 actually, your Ambi 4, I keep thinking 6.."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Edged Weapons + 4 vs TN 8:
1 1 1 1 2 2 3 3 3 8 = 1 Success
«OOC» IronFist says, "And now your offhand at TN 10."
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Edged Weapons vs TN 10:
1 2 2 3 4 7 = 0 Successes
«OOC» IronFist says, "1 success!"

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 5 vs TN 7 for "Wendigo's unarmed combat, No CP to spare though.":
1 3 3 4 4 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 5 vs TN 7 for "Wendigo's unarmed combat, No CP to spare though. Had one KP left though!":
1 4 5 5 5 = 0 Successes
«OOC» IronFist says, "No use, he must soak ….9M."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 9 vs TN 5 for "Soaking! Wendigo's body 9 and his 4 impact keeping him together.":
2 2 2 3 3 4 5 5 5 = 3 Successes
«Plot» IronFist says, "An L for wendigo man!"
«Plot» IronFist says, "Pif-paf 'em in the face."

She's closing fast, well almost too fast. Kae quickly drops slightly, sliding across the ground on her knees as she bends slightly backward, Yah she's mega flexible, as she reaches up with both hands and arches her back more, swiping now backward at the Wendigo, one blade actually cutting across his leg, as that's what she can reach before she's back on her feet, and now in melee range, twirling a pair of shiny bone-saws.

«Plot» IronFist says, "Wendigo man at 12!"

«Plot» IronFist says, "Wendigoman was armed earlier, well he's gonna take out that Colt Manhunter now. And shoot that scalpel flingin' bandaged head mofo that just tried to kill him!"
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 5 vs TN 7 for "Wendigo's pistol skill. No pools to spare, Bang Bang Manhunter.":
1 1 2 3 4 = 0 Successes
«Plot» IronFist says, "Oh shit I forgot his quickdraw."
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 8 vs TN 7:
2 2 3 3 3 4 4 5 = 0 Successes
«Plot» IronFist says, "K so one attack."
«Plot» IronFist says, "Prooooceed."

«OOC» Kaelyn says, "you said one attack, so what's my TN for this?"
«OOC» IronFist says, "Melee? Yeah, melee is one attack, where your offhand gives you bonus dice."
«OOC» Kaelyn says, "they're 5 and 7 or something liek that due to dual wielding?"
«OOC» IronFist says, "Exactly that, because of your light wound mod. *nods*"
«OOC» IronFist says, "Otherwise at full health its 4 and 6."

«Plot» IronFist says, "Ironfist will delay since Kaelyn is tasting blood. Ill pose mister missing hsi shot."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Edged Weapons vs TN 5:
1 3 3 4 5 5 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Edged Weapons vs TN 7:
2 3 4 4 5 23 = 1 Success

The man stumbles a bit at all the attacks he's getting, growling and backed into a corner figuratively. He finally says fuck it, not caring if the cargo can be damaged now and he brings out the large Colt Manhunter pistol from his jacket and points it right at IronFist…Or his double..? He's not sure. But he squeezes off a shot with his hazey sight and misses completely.

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 5 vs TN 7 for "Wendigo's Unarmed Combat":
1 3 3 3 4 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 9 vs TN 5 for "Wendigo soaking 5S. This could be it.":
1 2 2 4 5 5 7 10 10 = 5 Successes

«OOC» IronFist says, "Another L! He's at 8 boxes."

«Plot» IronFist says, "Wendigo's turn."
«Plot» IronFist says, "IronFist uses his delayed action!"

Kae's kind of a blur as she brings her blades to bear, the big woman spinning the shorter blades around briefly before suddenly thrusting, this being a feint, as she stops mid-thrust, and spins around, bringing the other blade down and at a tight angle which cuts into mr Screamin Wuffy's torso lightly…

«Plot» IronFist says, "He shall use his first turn to ready some scalpels, second he will try to hit the guy, but not hit her. So a called shot for the man's head. +4 to TN."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls Throwing Weapons vs TN 8 for "+4 TN called shot.":
1 1 4 4 5 8 = 1 Success

«Plot» IronFist says, "Man soaks 12L. However, no impact armor on his coco, so full power."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 9 vs TN 12 for "Death by thousand cuts as they call it.":
1 4 4 4 4 5 7 8 10 = 0 Successes
«Plot» IronFist says, "Another L, he's at 9 boxes!"

«Plot» IronFist says, "Wendigo's real turn. F' that Iron Fist guy is what he's saying now."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 5 vs TN 7 for "Wendigo's Hail Mary to take one out with him. First shot to Iron Fist.":
2 2 4 4 4 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 5 vs TN 7 for "Wendigo's Hail Mary to take one out with him. second shot to Iron Fist.":
1 2 3 5 7 = 1 Success
«Plot» IronFist says, "IronFist has to soak 9M. No armor. Ouchies."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls Body vs TN 9 for "Come on super body!":
1 1 3 5 8 15 = 1 Success
«OOC» Kaelyn says, "does he haz cp?"
«OOC» IronFist says, "He might.."
«OOC» IronFist scrolls up.
«OOC» IronFist haz 3 cp.

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 3 vs TN 9:
1 3 5 = 0 Successes
«OOC» IronFist says, "But I still have my KP."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls Body + 3 - 1 vs TN 9 for "Come on only KP, be useful!":
1 1 1 2 3 4 5 9 = 1 Success
«Plot» IronFist says, "Iron Fist gets shot and manages to only take an L! Posing."

Bam! Bam! Another set of hazy shots are let loose from the Wendigo as he tries to fend off the bladed girl, she was next. Just as soon as he took care of the 3 masked men over there. Luckily one shot seems to strike through, and while trying to roll away from the predicted fire-zone, the bullet actually manages to scrape against Iron' fist's arm, taking a nice little gap into his flesh.

«Plot» IronFist says, "IronFist will delay again, did he just shoot me?!"
«Plot» IronFist says, "…ACtually its' a new init."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Initiative with a result of 19.
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls Initiative with a result of 20.
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 2 for "+8 -3 Wound":
2 2
«Plot» IronFist says, "IF, Kaelyn, the dead dude."

«Plot» IronFist says, "IF …WIlll delay again. Kaelyn has full CP and she wants it."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Edged Weapons + 6 vs TN 5:
1 2 2 2 4 4 4 5 8 9 10 11 = 5 Successes
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Edged Weapons vs TN 7:
1 1 2 2 4 5 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 5 + 5 vs TN 7 for "Wendigo's unarmed combat, CP 5/10":
1 2 2 2 3 3 4 5 5 7 = 1 Success
«Plot» IronFist says, "4 net successes lands it at 9D."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 9 + 5 vs TN 5 for "Must survive!":
1 1 2 2 2 3 3 4 4 5 5 5 7 13 = 5 Successes

«Plot» IronFist says, "And he doesn't!"
«Plot» IronFist says, "Keeel him."

As he fires the shot, Kae's on Mr Wendigo like white on rice as it were. Quickly she's leaping up, both saw blades held hign and as she comes down, she brings both the weapons hard onto the Wendigo's shoulder and neck. There's a dull twock, followed by a renching noise and a bit of asucking sound too. Of course blood flies and Kae yanks as hard as she can on the saw before dropping down with the Wendigo, her knees on the floor strattling his back, and of course his head is currently rolling across the concrete… She glances up and calls out now, eyes rather steely but worried "You allright Fang?!?!"

Fang is just kinda blinking at the dead thing, and then at his arm, and then at the dead thing, and then at the hot girl, and then at his arm. "…I…think so? Yeah. I'm fine… Nothing too bad. We need to hurry the fuck up though, I'm betting everyone heard those shots."

Kae glances around quickly, loading dock…. maybe there's a truck? "What about their vehicle they were gonna haul stuff off with? I imagine it's full of junk?" she asks curiously and begins looking through the Wendigo's belongings, including snatching up the colt, she might can sell the thing…

«Plot» IronFist says, "Roll me perception."
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls Intelligence:
2 3 4 9 13

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Intelligence:
2 2 3 4 5 10

The Wendigoman didn't have much on him of worth other than that gun and some clips. However there was a truck with some crates out on the back, one still open as if waiting some missing cargo. Though one might want to make haste, voices are heard shouting at the other end of the hall. …Also..Can you drive?..Or…How do you open that garage door… So many things to consider, so many things to do.. So little time.

Kae motions to the crate and is allready heading toward those open crates, now she glances inside "I think our gear might be in that one considering i'm thinking that's what they wanted to pack us into."

And right on the money she was, their items tossed in the crate and just awaiting the new organs before being shipped off.

IronFist is quick to hurr up, ditching the white lab coat as quick as if the elven lady had proposed herself to him, and immediately he begins putting his shit on as quick as he can, hurrying up as the footsteps and shouting gets closer.

«Plot» IronFist says, "With a fairness in time. I'll allow two pieces of armor. and two weapons to be readied as the whoever is coming actually gets here."

Kae's outfitting as well, she motions to a couple crates "Am thinking we can hide in those? otherwise we're gonna have to run… dunno if what you feel like doin though." She says and after pulling her jacket on, she grabs those extra scapels, just well just cause…

The Fist grabs his Javelin, and his dikoted cougar blade. He dives in his FFBA and his secure jacket asap.

«OOC» IronFist says, "So your katana and the pocket full of scalpels?"
«OOC» Kaelyn says, "yup… It's that or just 3 shuriken :P"
«OOC» IronFist says, "Rightio."
«OOC» Kaelyn says, "meh I'll use just the 3 shuriken.. I don't intend to stay at range."

A short lived reunion with the gear is lived as they hurry to put on what they can before two men emerge from the doors. One man holding an Ares Monosword, while the other dons another Manhunter in his hand.
.
«Plot» IronFist says, "So now is init time!"

In her left hand currently are a trio of shuriken, the woman keeping their number hid by holding the weapons in the palm of her hand. However sheathed now at her left hip is her Katana. Kae turns toward the men now, right foot forward, with her knees bent and weight on the balls of her heals, whle she holds her right hand over the pommel of the weapon in a classic Iajutsu stance….

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Initiative with a result of 13.
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls Initiative with a result of 20.
«OOC» Kaelyn says, "lousy one there! :P Ah well"
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 2 for "+6=Manhunter Thug, we shall call him Billy.":
1 3
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 3 for "+7And the Monoguy shall be called Bob.":
2 11 16

«Plot» IronFist says, "Init Order, Bob 21, IF 20, Kaelyn 13, and Billy 10"

«Plot» IronFist says, "BOB!"
«Plot» IronFist says, "Bob shall do what he's programmed to do and run in towards the two! Blade ready, but he takes no action this time, that running penalty could be costly right now."

«Plot» IronFist says, "IronFist!"
«Plot» IronFist says, "IronFist will do two things.. And both things involve throwing things at the guy with the mother f'in pistol."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls Throwing Weapons + 3 vs TN 4 for "9 Meter range, TN 4, Tossing that JAVELIN. CP 3/7":
1 1 1 2 2 2 3 8 10 = 2 Successes

«Plot» IronFist says, "Worse throw ever."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 5 vs TN 4 for "Billy's Dodge attempt. CP 5/8":
1 2 4 10 16 = 3 Successes
«Plot» IronFist says, "Billy dodges the first javelin tossed!"

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls Throwing Weapons vs TN 4 for "9 Meter range, TN 4, Tossing that COUGAR BLADE. CP 3/7":
1 1 2 2 3 3 = 0 Successes
«OOC» IronFist face palm.
«Plot» IronFist says, "Kaelyn!"

Quick to react, quick to be left empty handed. Iron Fist finds both of his weapons avoided by the guy with the gun. Shit.

«OOC» Kaelyn says, "okie first reaction roll yah? n.n"

«OOC» IronFist says, "Quickdrawing the blade? Si. Tn 4."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Reaction vs TN 4:
1 1 3 3 4 4 5 10 = 4 Successes
«Plot» IronFist says, "Ze quickdraw is successful, you may attack."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Edged Weapons + 4 vs TN 5:
1 2 3 3 3 3 3 3 7 11 = 2 Successes

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 5 + 5 vs TN 8 for "Bobby's Edged, CP5/9 +4 running mod.":
1 1 2 2 2 2 3 4 7 10 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 5 + 5 - 1 vs TN 8 for "Bobby's Edged, CP5/9 +4 running mod. KP1":
1 1 1 1 1 1 2 4 5 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 5 + 5 - 1 vs TN 8 for "Bobby's Edged, CP5/9 +4 running mod. KP3":
2 3 3 4 5 5 7 8 11 = 2 Successes

«Plot» IronFist says, "Bobby gains upperhand, Kaelyn must soak 8M. You deduce your impact from this."

«OOC» Kaelyn says, "my armor is 7/3"
«OOC» IronFist says, "So…TN 5."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Body + 2 vs TN 5:
1 2 4 4 5 5 16 = 3 Successes
«Plot» IronFist says, "With two succeses staging it down to L, you take an L, putting you at 2 boxes, but still in L wound range, so you're still +1 only."

«Plot» IronFist says, "Billy the pistol kid's turn."

Kae draws her sword and strikes all in one motion, the big woman putting both hands to add power and speed to her strike. However her blade's deflected and she's countered neatly, catching a strike across her shoulder as she hisses and takes a deep breath while holding her sword in a mid-guard.

«Plot» IronFist says, "Billy will shoot at Iron Fist, having to call to avoid shooting his partner in range and the partial crate cover the two have. His total TN will be 7. +2 for cover, +1 to avoid to his friend."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 4 + 4 vs TN 7 for "Bang Bang, Billy the pistol man. Cp 4/6":
1 1 1 2 5 5 7 11 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 4 + 4 - 2 vs TN 7 for "Bang Bang, Billy the pistol man. Cp 4/6 KP1":
1 1 2 3 4 11 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 4 + 4 - 3 vs TN 7 for "Bang Bang, Billy the pistol man. Cp 4/6 KP3":
1 2 2 5 9 = 1 Success

«Plot» IronFist says, "4 successes."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 3 vs TN 4 for "Fang's partial dodge attempt before soaking.":
2 4 7 = 2 Successes
«Plot» IronFist says, "With a partial Dodge, Fang only has to soak a 9S instead of a 9D."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) has the Armor Rating Ballistic with the value '0 (7)'.

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls Body vs TN 2 for "Soaking 9S, -7 ballistic.":
1 1 3 5 7 7 = 4 Successes
«Plot» IronFist says, "Fang takes an L."

Billy the pistolero lines up his shot, eyeing Fang down and sparking off a shot at the masked man. The bullet barely makes it over his partner's shoulder and smacks right into Iron Fist's secure jacket with a solid impact. Luckily most of it was absorbed.

«Plot» IronFist says, "It's Bobby's turn. That guy with the sword."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 5 + 2 vs TN 4 for "Bobby's Edged Weapon. He only has 2 Cp left as well, he's keeping the precious last 2 for possible soaking.":
2 2 3 4 4 4 5 = 4 Successes

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Edged Weapons + 2 vs TN 5:
1 1 3 4 5 5 5 5 = 4 Successes

«Plot» IronFist says, "That's another Body 5 roll."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Body vs TN 5:
1 2 3 5 11 = 2 Successes

«Plot» IronFist says, "Another L thankfully, but now you fall in M category."

«Plot» IronFist says, "IronFist's turn!"

«Plot» IronFist says, "IronFist will ready a throwing knife from the crate they're next to and fling it at the light."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls Throwing Weapons vs TN 5 for "Come on damn you~":
2 2 2 3 4 5 = 1 Success
«Plot» IronFist says, "Barely, but makes it!"

Things weren't looking good, the tables had to be changed and quick. Grabbing a throwing knife of his in the crate, Iron Fist quickly flings it upwards towards the light, shattering the bulband turning the place into an instant shithole for everyone. Except the Elf who will have a better time around.

«OOC» Kaelyn says, "so mah turn nao yah?"
«Plot» IronFist says, "Si."
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Edged Weapons vs TN 6:
1 4 4 5 5 5 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 5 + 2 vs TN 10 for "Billy is blind!":
1 1 1 1 3 4 5 = 0 Successes

«Plot» IronFist says, "You may pose both of you swinging and missing!"

Now injured several times over, Kae darts in, taking a quick slash at Bob, then darting back, stepping away from a blind swing from her Assailant, before the elf gets an idea and tries to shift some to try and possibly put Bob in the path of Billy's shooting.

«Plot» IronFist says, "In the meantime. Billy will take one turn to take aim. His facing nasty TN right now."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 4 + 2 vs TN 12 for "Take aim, +2 cover, +1 friendly in the way. +6 because it got dark quick.":
1 1 4 4 4 10 = 0 Successes

A shot cracks through the darkness, briefly illuminating the room as Billy tries to squeeze one off, close but no cigar!

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 1 for "On a 1, Bobby takes a bullet in the back.":
1
«OOC» IronFist says, "…LOL"

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 6 vs TN 4 for "Soaking 9M. 5 ballistic armor. Billy you betray Bobby?!":
1 1 2 3 5 10 = 2 Successes

«Plot» IronFist says, "Bobby takes an L in the back."

«Plot» IronFist says, "And now Only Bobby remains."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 5 vs TN 11 for "Swing swing! I'll get you little elf. +1 wound mod. +6 can't see crap.":
2 3 4 5 5 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Edged Weapons vs TN 6:
1 2 3 5 5 9 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 5 vs TN 9 for "Bobby ain't gonna like that. Gotta soak 13M.":
1 2 4 5 10 = 1 Success
«Plot» IronFist says, "Bobby takes an M!"

As Bobby makes a wild swing, Kae quickly uses the spine of her blade to slap his aside, her sword brought up and high over-head as she brings it down as she sidesteps, slashing at the man's side and back. There's the sound of clothes ripping as the Katana cuts, and cuts deep. Kae shifts back to the right now, silent as she holds her now dripping sword at the ready.

«Plot» IronFist says, "New init. Combat Pools refreshed. For everyone!"
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Initiative with a result of 16.
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls Initiative with a result of 25.
«Plot» IronFist says, "Woo. max roll almost.."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 2 for "+6 Billy":
1 4
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 3 for "+7 -2 Bobby.":
3 4 5
«Plot» IronFist says, "Fang 24, Bobby 15, Kaelyn 14, And Billy 11."
«Plot» IronFist says, "Fang having readied two weapons earlier, will take one turn to Take Aim, and the other to throw at Billy."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls Throwing Weapons + 4 vs TN 10 for "Slinging stuff in the dark is fun!":
1 1 2 2 2 2 2 3 4 9 = 0 Successes
«Plot» IronFist says, "Close but no cigar. Bobby!"

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 5 + 5 vs TN 12 for "Swinging at hte Elf Lady Bobby is. Wounded Bobby is. He's not liking this!":
1 1 1 1 3 3 4 4 5 9 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Edged Weapons + 2 vs TN 6:
1 1 2 3 4 4 4 9 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 5 + 4 vs TN 9 for "He's soaking that M again!":
1 1 2 2 3 3 3 5 5 = 0 Successes
«Plot» IronFist says, "Another m! He's in S range now!"

«OOC» Kaelyn says, "my go nao?"
«Plot» IronFist says, "……..Ya"
«OOC» Kaelyn will pose both attacks in the same pose just for easse…
«OOC» IronFist noddles.

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Edged Weapons + 2 vs TN 6:
2 2 2 3 3 4 5 13 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 5 vs TN 9 for "He's soaking that M again! Again!":
1 2 5 8 9 = 1 Success
«Plot» IronFist says, "Bobby's near death! 1 box away from seeing the reaper!"

«Plot» IronFist says, "Billy !"

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 4 + 4 vs TN 12 for "Taking Aim, plus shooting in the crowded covered dark area! Death to you shadow dwellers!":
1 1 1 3 3 5 5 7 = 0 Successes

Seems Iron's action to blind everyone worked quite well, as Kaelyn seems quite at home in the dark. Again as Bobby swings, Kae nimbly steps under the blade and again makes a glancing strike, the blade slicing along Bobby's ribs, though not too deep. Still it seems she's made another damaging wound as she now seems content to step in and out of his guard. As he reels away from her second blow she zooms in again, easily slapping his blade out of the guard position and reversing her swing to bring the blade of her Katana across Bobby's thigh this time. As the blade cuts deep she pulls back out and circles back around, still trying to keep Bobby between her and the gunman.

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 1 for "On a 1, Bobby gets it again.":
5

Another shot is cracked off into the dark, briefly illuminating the gore exchanges between Bobby and the elven Lady as either try to finish eachother off with their next blows.

«Plot» IronFist says, "IF!"
«Plot» IronFist says, "Fist will ready two more daggers in the crate, and fling one."
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls Throwing Weapons vs TN 11 for "Can't see anything either, but hey, atleast I ain't getting shot!":
3 4 5 5 7 13 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 5 + 4 vs TN 8 for "Soaking that L. Go go Billy! Pools exhausted now like his friend.":
1 1 1 1 3 3 5 7 16 = 1 Success
«Plot» IronFist says, "He takes an L!"

That brief muzzle flash was all Iron Fist needed, and he quickly flings a dagger off in the general direction and a satisfied grin comes to his face. Though he can't clearly see the extent of his damage, he knew he hit home somewhere atleast!

«Plot» IronFist says, "Bobby who's gonna give it his best and start running away."
«OOC» Kaelyn stares O.O
«OOC» IronFist says, "Yeah he's 1 box away from death, he's bolting it XD"
«OOC» Kaelyn says, "sooo what is he doing and how does this work? Can I fling shuriken at him nao?"
«OOC» IronFist says, "You may. Base Tn is 4. +2 wound, +2 dark. +3 running… So 9? Yeah. 9."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Throwing Weapons + 6 vs TN 9:
2 3 3 3 4 4 4 4 7 9 9 16 = 3 Successes

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 5 vs TN 7 for "Need 4 successes to live!":
1 2 4 4 5 = 0 Successes

There's times when Kae is annoyed that her being an elf gets her in trouble or looked at oddly or some such, but at this time she likes being able to naturally see in the dark. As the other sword-wielder tries to run away, Kae's hand flies to her belt and in one deft motion she draws and throws a throwing star, the weapon pinning Bobby at the base of his skull and dropping him. She pauses a moment and now turns her attention to Billy before glancing where she knows that Iron's hiding.

«Plot» IronFist says, "Billy!"
«Plot» IronFist says, "Billy lost the human shield blocking him, he's free to fire away at Iron!"

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 4 vs TN 13 for "Bang bang, +1 from that L wound htough. Damn you throwing knife.":
1 2 5 5 = 0 Successes

«Plot» IronFist says, "Fist! on his last pass."
«Plot» IronFist says, "Fist will take aim and throw his last throwing knife before having to renew his stock."
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls Throwing Weapons vs TN 10 for "-1 taking aim. Still can't see drek in here!":
1 1 3 4 9 11 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 5 vs TN 8 for "Billy gotta soak that L again":
1 1 3 4 8 = 1 Success

«Plot» IronFist says, "Billy got Two L's."
«Plot» IronFist says, "New init!"

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Initiative with a result of 11.
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls Initiative with a result of 20.
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 2 for "+6 -1":
1 1

«Plot» IronFist says, "Fang at 19, Kaelyn at 9, Bobby at 7."

«Plot» IronFist says, "Fang will ready the last two remaining throwing knives he had with him that are in the crate, after that he's dry out of stock. So instead of throwing them, he'll start running towards melee range!"

«Plot» IronFist says, "Kaelyn!"
«Plot» Kaelyn says, " :will close the distance to Billy, silently! Sneek Sneek!"

«Plot» IronFist says, "Billy will try to shoot the running Iron Fist!"

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 4 + 4 vs TN 14 for "First shot, damn you Iron Fist!":
1 1 3 3 3 4 4 5 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 4 + 4 vs TN 14 for "Second shot, damn you Iron Fist!":
1 1 1 2 4 4 4 5 = 0 Successes

«Plot» IronFist says, "Back to our friends!"
«OOC» Kaelyn says, "well Iron has a turn this go round, Kae and Bill have used theirs n.n"

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls Edged Weapons + 5 vs TN 10 for "Base tn 4, +6 darkness, +1 wound mod, -1 friend in melee!":
1 1 2 3 3 5 5 5 8 14 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 5 vs TN 12 for "Billy's unarmed combat, +6 darkness, +1 wound mod, +1 additional enemy in melee.":
1 2 2 4 10 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 5 vs TN 4 for "Billy soaking that L wound stabbing Iron Fist!":
1 4 5 11 11 = 4 Successes
«Plot» IronFist whistles.
«Plot» IronFist says, "He soaks that good!"
«Plot» IronFist says, "Init!"

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls Initiative with a result of 17.
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Initiative with a result of 16.
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 2 for "+6 -1":
1 3
«Plot» IronFist says, "IF 16, Kaelyn 14, Billy 9."
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls Edged Weapons + 5 vs TN 11 for "Come on man, die already!":
2 2 2 2 5 5 5 5 5 9 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 5 + 5 vs TN 12 for "How about no!":
1 2 2 3 3 4 5 5 5 8 = 0 Successes
«Plot» IronFist says, "The two miss epically."
«Plot» IronFist says, "Kaelyn!"
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Edged Weapons + 4 vs TN 6 for "Hassaaan chop!":
1 1 2 2 3 4 4 5 5 13 = 1 Success
«OOC» Kaelyn says, "lousy roll! Lousy Roll!"

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 5 + 3 vs TN 12 for "Not this again!":
1 1 3 4 4 4 5 5 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 5 vs TN 11 for "Death by L's and M's.":
2 4 5 5 7 = 0 Successes
«Plot» IronFist says, "M plus the two L's put's him a S!"
«Plot» IronFist says, "Lies!"
«Plot» IronFist says, "5 boxes, right under S."

Kae moves in now from the opposite side that Iron moves in on. She executes a quick thrust, the blade biting somewhat, then Kae pulls it back, holding her Katana in a two-handed grip as she looks for another opportunity to strike.

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 4 vs TN 12 for "Shooting the now right in his face Super Hero.":
3 4 5 9 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 4 vs TN 12 for "Shooting the now right in his face Super Hero. Second shot!":
1 3 7 15 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls Body vs TN 2 for "Need 4 successes for a full soak!":
1 2 2 4 5 5 = 5 Successes

Blades getting him by thousand cuts, his partner dead on the ground, he quickly put the gun towards Iron Fist and squeezes off some more shots. The second one actually hitting the mark but ricocheting off the armor as it gets struck in just the right angle.

«Plot» IronFist says, "Fang!"
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls Edged Weapons vs TN 11 for "Death by thousand cuts indeed!":
1 2 2 2 3 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 5 vs TN 12 for "Swing swing!":
1 2 2 5 5 = 0 Successes
«Plot» IronFist says, "The two miss themselves again. Kaelyn!"

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Edged Weapons + 4 vs TN 6:
1 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 4 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 5 vs TN 12 for "He's about to pass out from all this swinging around.":
1 4 5 7 7 = 0 Successes

«Plot» IronFist says, "Alright, this would be a new init. But he's gonna die a death by thousand cuts, so gimme a post where he dies and we can get on with GTFO!"

If anything well, Kae's ruthless, she's in and out cutting at the man along with Iron, maybe using IF's attacks as a distraction to open up places to land her blade on Billy. Still, soon enough Billy's movments stop and he quite litterally collapses, the man actually dead at this point having blead out? Seems Kae's landed a cut on the inside of one of his thighs, and just settled for nipping him to death till he passed on. As he falls, Kae calls out "All clear!" just to let Iron know that it's ok to relax some…

A few moments later a bright red flare is struck. Probably something he rumaged in the crates and thus allowing him to illuminate the area and recover all his flung goods. Some stuck in the door, others in the body.. Some on the ground..

Kae meanwhile goes through bodies and crates hurredly, so they can get things picked up and maybe make a lil scratch out of this whole thing… "Can ya drive that truck out of here if we're not under attack? that would be better'n walkin' out of here and we can sell that thing too…"

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Kaelyn (#9688) rolls Intelligence:
1 2 4 4 5 8

"I actually might have someone who could come pick this up and fence it for us." IF looks around before going back to the initial crate with their stuff in it and takes out his pocket secretary, looking through the contacts.

Kae holds up the mono-blade and looks it over curiously "Mind if'n I take this? Could make a nice backup to my Katana." she states and glances over at Iron curiously…. "Or we can sell everything off and split it down the middle."

Some careful rumaging and Kaelyn might spot a nice gleaming and sheathed katana. Might be more interesting than the mono sword? Who knows.. If she's curious enough and checks it out, she might find out it's Dikoted. WHo knows!

Kae's eyes glance over a Katana in a Saya, she gently sets the Ares down and picks up the other weapon then draws, eyes glittering slightly. "Amma thinking I might take this instead…" she mutters… "This is coated…"

"Coated? Hide that box! Might be more coated stuff in it." The Chinaman calls out, before dialing up his contact.

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) has the Contact Madame Chao with the following information:
-----> Contact for IronFist (#1922) <----
Contact Name: Madame Chao
Level: 1
Type: fixer
GM Note: Madame Chao is a fixer who operates downtown Denver in the triad turfs. Despite her old lady appearance, she has a deep connection to the shadows and is even rumored to run a smuggling business of various goods, though mainly drugs and weapons.

Stats:
Bod: 2 Qui: 3 Str: 2 Int: 5 Wil: 5 Cha:3 Karma: 3

Active Skills:
Etiquette 4 (Street6) Negotiation 7 Electronics 3 Computers 3

Knowledge Skills:
Gang Rumors 4 Fences 4 Gear Value 6 Smuggling Routes 5


Kae nods slowly and hides said box as the Chinaman dials a contact… "Ookay, it's hidden…." She says and steps in front of said box as she watches Fang curiously.

With some dealings here and there, Madame Chao agrees to fence the good. But since it's risky stuff picking someon else's loot, and that she has no use for any organs they might have, she says she will spare very little as far as money goes, but is willing to share the wealth to them.

As for our runners, they'll split their wealth amongst the box of goods!

«Plot» IronFist says, "And I think that pretty much concludes our fun little time."

BE SURE TO PARENT THIS PAGE TO INDEX:LOGS

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License