Nina and Kellogg: New Orleans Part II

GM: Nina
Players: Kellogg, Nina
Synopsis:
Kellog (Shadow) and Nina (Phoebe) are in New Orleans. They are heading to a printing shop to pick up invitiations that were printed for a fight night and a party. At the shop, they find themselves locked in and in the middle of a holdup/kidnapping situation.
This RP involves some shotguns and 5 opposing badies with 6 KP each.
Noting corporate nasty.. but still kept them on their toes.
Date: 3/24/2076


------> Nina's PrP <-------
Nina's Plot Log has now started.
This PrP Involves: Kellogg (player) / Nina (player/GM)
-----> Thu Mar 24 10:55:28 2076 <------

** GM Nina **
Plot: Kellogg and Nina (New Orleans II)

** GM Nina **
This plot may cause a rash, testicular itching, near-sightedness, maiming or even death. Do the players in this plot agree to these possibilities and also the posting of this RP log on Wiki?

«Plot» Nina says, "I consent."
«Plot» Kellogg says, "I consent."
«Plot» Kellogg says, "consent even."

** GM Nina **
Last we left our intrepid adventurers they were in New Orleans in the safehouse testing their required colonial garb, with Nina (Phoebe) working Fashion magic to adjust their clothing (and having a rough time of it because of the armor ratings).

Phoebe nods with a smile, "Okay, let's get these clothes back to normal then so we can get out and pick up the invites and see if we can't get a few steps closer to the goal today?"

Shadow would nod in response, waiting patiently for her to change his clothing back to normal after he gathered up his weapons. All of them would be put off to the side again awaiting her work on it as the armor does make it tougher.

Phoebe works the magic and again it takes considerable effort. In as powerful as Phoebe has shown herself with Magic, not only is it humbling to show her limitations but it also shows the massive barrier in which highly processed materials interferes and resists the use of magic. A great learning experience for both involved.

Now.. back to normal clothing.. Phoebe nods with a smile, "Phew.. okay then… let's go."

Shadow nods in response and would head out with her. Getting in the truck with Phoebe, he'd wait til she's set to cycle them out of the safehouse area, then using his GPS, head over for where the drop point of the invites is at.

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 1 vs TN 8 for "Random death on the way.":
5 = 0 Successes

** GM Phoebe **
Phoebe and Shadow make their way out of the safehouse in New Orleans on the rivers edge and head down the street in the van provited by the Order of Merlin. Shadow is rigging the vehicle while Phoebe is in the passengers seat, all safely buckled in.

As they pass the area where Nina was ambushed by the two men, Nina shudders a slight bit and diverts her eyes, suddenly chatty as if wanting to get her mind on something different, "So, Shadow… tell me about how you decided to become a rigger and get cyber put in for it?"

Shadow kept smoothly in traffic. Nothing to see here, just another van. His voice would come from the speaker as he was jacked in. "I ran away from home ta make my family have ta try and scrounge less. Got inta cars and stuff 'bout when I was 8. I jacked my first car when I was 12.. some bugger of a troll picked me up, shoved me through the open window he couldn't reach through and told me ta drive.." There was that electronic chuckle. "I gotta rig after havin a job almost go bad 'cause I had to adhoc control due ta not havin one.. Where I got my.. uh.. other.. name. wiz?"

Phoebe ah's with a smile, "Ah.. I was wondering about that.. so that job almost "had you for breakfast"? she asks with a grin.

There was another chuckle from the speaker. "Nah.. I had it. But my chummer said I was constantly drivin real flakey. We got lucky we weren't busted that one. So that just lead inta them callin me that name.. and it stuck. Rather I like it or not." There would totally be a shrug there from Shadow. "but it is what it is on the streets. I've been workin fer my chummer since, til I got picked up by ya'll and Posh.. wiz?"

Phoebe pays attention to Shadow's speaker and body language, a perfect distraction that got her past the area of bad memories. Across the bridge they drive next and then slip around the West side of the French Quarter almost to the train yard and then head North. Shadow leads them North about a mile and then pulls into the parking lot of the Pascal's Printhouse business.

** GM Phoebe **
IC Time: 1:00 pm

The Warrens//Rez Shoreline
Fuzz Ears passes along the latest news concerning a fuel dump over the Quincy Reservoir via the Daily Buzz. Word gets out via texts to the Project Manager of Haven Island and Warrens-based runners with vested interest in purified H2O.
Swiftly gathering near the Rez shoreline and are met with a dismal scene: the eastern section chemically contaminated by a kerosene stripe which extends out 200m east over derelict buildings and unsuspecting homeless.

Fuel dumps usually vaporize? How did this happen? A sharp warning, then sniper shots ring out! A young man with an Ares affiliation shouts towards the sniper's nest. Their rooftop perch is yanked up into the sky and brought down, raining concrete, garbage, and two riflemen to the runners below….
The Warrens//Rez Shoreline (Continued)
The sniping duo land hard with broken ribs and a busted cyberleg between them. Their cries of pain quickly silenced by an angry and powerful punch. Another woman, a Latina, heals the other perhaps for interrogation. More runners appears for Team: Clean Water.

Two more targets are captured through applied magic and crack shots. The runners drag their four captives to Haven Island for more patient 'questioning'….

Parking, he'd jack out and sit back in the seat, looking at the printhouse. A small shrug is given as Shadow looks to Poebe. "Alright. So that's what we're goin to. Gotta hour til it shows up. I ain't sure what else ta do in the mean time.. We need ta see who's who and what's what 'fore we can go further, eh?"

Phoebe nods to that, "Okay.. want to come in with me to get the invites? Or want me to run in and fetch them real quick on my own?"

Shadow waves a hand. "I'll go in withcha. Ain't wantin another bridge thing ta happen, eh?" He'd shrug and hop out of the van once it was time for the pick up. He'd close the door, wait for her to do the same and then lock it. That done, he'd head inside the shop with her, holding the door open 'cause he's a gentleman too, dangit!

** GM Phoebe **
Shadow and Phoebe spend the hour getting to know each other a bit more, sharing at first shadow jobs (Note: Kellogg can now ICly say he knows Nina's point of view of a shadowrun job:
http://denver.wikidot.com/log:california-mining-slaves
http://denver.wikidot.com/log:california-mining-slaves-part-2

** GM Phoebe **
Summary for this log about the previous job discussed:
Nina and Naomi had discovered a village in the mountain valley below. The village turned out being a group of 20 Cal-Free Defectors that had made a place for themselves. They'd taken over a gold/mineral mine and forced 40 metahuman slaves (explosive collars around their necks) to work the manual labor of the mine.
Nina and Naomi stayed in California after the last job and prepped for an attack to free the slaves. Prepped some Earth and Air Elementals while staying at one of their smuggler contacts cabin in the mountains nearby, they did astral recon and planned their assault.
With a barrage of Spirits and elementals, stunballs, stunbolts while being invisible and shapeshifted into a Hawk, etc. the two ladies liberated the slaves.
The slaves free. all the non-lethal work the girls did didn't matter any longer.. the slaves sought after their revenge.

** GM Phoebe **
Phoebe and Shadow head on into the print office through the front door. A pretty standard looking printing company, mom and pop size it smells of ink and paper as they step in and start walking down the central aisle towards the counter at the far end where a dwarf in a long white apron (with lots of ink stains) stands behind the 'short' counter. An expression of concern on his face.

<Click>

Behind Phoebe and Kellogg the outer door can be heard locking with a deadbolt.

+init please.. what's going on?

----------—[ Shadowrun Denver ]—-
============================> Initiative Listing <=============================
Combatant Name…………….. P1(B) P2(-10) P3(-20) P4(-30) P5(-40)
Morpheus………………….. 29 19 9 — —
Trinity…………………… 27 17 7 — —
Phoebe……………………. 23 13 3 — —
Harley……………………. 11 1 — — —
Davidson………………….. 9 — — — —
Shadow……………………. 7 — — — —
Pascal……………………. 6 — — — —


** GM Phoebe **
M's Action

Morpheus mental shares with Phoebe, "Man behind the counter with shotgun I think."

** GM Phoebe **
T's Action

Trinity mental shares with Phoebe, "Man at door locked it.. long gun."

Phoebe takes into account the man likely directly at their back armed with a gun and the man behind the counter crouched.. and not knowing or being able to see them properly yet… Phoebe turn/spins and shoots a stunbolt at the man by the door.

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Centering vs TN 3 for "Centering Successes!":
1 2 4 5 16 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Sorcery + Spell Pool: 7 + 4 (Ally Spirit) vs TN 3 for "F6 Stun Bolt - SERIOUS Bolt at Harley":
1 1 2 3 3 3 3 3 4 4 4 4 5 5 5 5 7 9 = 15 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Willpower + Spell Pool: 4 + 4 (Power Focus) vs TN 2 for "2S Drain, need 6. KP: 0/35":
1 1 2 2 2 3 4 4 5 5 5 5 5 7 7 9 10 11 11 = 17 Successes

** GM Phoebe **
F6 Stunbolt (SERIOUS), 16 successes, no drain.

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 3 + 3 (KP) vs TN 6 for "Harley resisting F6 Stunbolt":
1 1 1 5 5 11 = 1 Success

** GM Phoebe **
End Result: Harley unconcious

«Init Tracker» Phoebe (#6503) just removed Harley from the Initative list.

Phoebe calls out, "Imaktao Malidna!" in Enochian and releases a bolt of sleep energy into Harley at the door. The man and his shotgun falls to the ground with a thud/clang.

Davidson leaps up from his crouched position and has his shotgun at Pascal's head, "Hold it right there!"

** GM Phoebe **
Shadow's action

** GM Phoebe **
Note.. nights sleep, rest.. safety… Dice Pools Refresh.

While Phoebe took out the guy at the door with that stun, Shadow only had his ares and that'd be what was used. That attempted quickdraw of the pistol would let him pull off that shot on the guy attempting to hold the shopkeep captive. It may not be an easy shot, but the data fed from smartlink to eyes, would give him a pretty good shot at tagging the man and not the vicitim.

«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls Reaction vs TN 4 for "Quickdraw Ares pred III":
1 2 3 5 7 10 = 3 Successes

** GM Phoebe **
Quickdraw successful.

«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls Pistols vs TN 4 for "TN 4 short range +2 shooting into melee -2 SL-2 First shot.":
1 2 2 3 5 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls Pistols + Combat Pool: 3 - 1 vs TN 4 for "TN 4 short range +2 shooting into melee -2 SL-2 +3 combat pool, -1 for success. KP1/3":
1 2 5 5 8 9 11 = 5 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 6 + 3 (KP) vs TN 4 for "Davidson dodging shot with Combat Pool, KP: 6/6":
2 2 3 4 4 5 5 5 9 = 6 Successes

** GM Phoebe **
Kellogg's shot: 9M + 6 successes
Davidson's Dodge: 6 successes
SR3 page 113: If the number of successes obtained on the Dodge Test are
more than the Attacker achieved on his Attack Test, then the
attack is completely dodged, and the target takes no damage.

Did not achieve <More> successes than Kellogg. So he has 9M base to deal with still.

** GM Phoebe **
Davidson out of KP

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 4 vs TN 5 for "Davidson soaking 9M physical - 4 (Armor), out of KP":
1 3 3 3 = 0 Successes

** GM Phoebe **
Davidson takes 3 boxes of phyiscal.

«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls Pistols + Combat Pool: 3 vs TN 5 for "TN 4 short range +2 shooting into melee -2 SL-2 +1 recoil. combat pool:3. 6/8 used":
1 1 1 2 4 4 4 5 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls Pistols + Combat Pool: 3 - 1 vs TN 5 for "TN 4 short range +2 shooting into melee -2 SL-2 +1 recoil. combat pool:3. 6/8 used KP:2/3":
1 2 2 3 5 5 10 = 3 Successes
«OOC» Kellogg says, "sticking at 4 successes."

** GM Phoebe **
Davidson out of Combat pool, can only soak.

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 4 vs TN 5 for "Davidson Soaking 9M Base (minus armor) against 4 successes. 9M ->(+2) 9S, KP: 6/6":
2 5 5 8 = 3 Successes

** GM Phoebe **
Davidson takes 3 more boxes of physical damage.
Total: 6 boxes (Serious physical)

At the words, Shadow was already moving, that whipped hand was a blur of motion. The cool touch of induction pad with pommel let Shadow know instantly the status of the gun. As it'd come up, those cyber eyes gave him the read out of direction of aiming, positioning, dealing with the cover the man had with the other person. All of it was impulses in the system and that blur of light. The result was twin shots from the Ares fired at Davidson, the coupling at the man's shoulder before he could really get behind Pascal. They were definitely real bullets and they definitely put real holes in him, despite the armor he was wearing.

Davidson's shoulder gets two rounds into it, muscle and bone and tendons displaced by this lead/projetile ripping through his armor and into his body. This causes his arm to flinch back and to the side (-4 TN) as he squeezes the trigger at Pascal's head. (held action).

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 4 vs TN 11 for "Davidson shot, no combat pool remaining, no KP remaining … Short Range TN 4 + 4 Off balance + 3 Serious Wound = TN 11":
2 4 5 9 = 0 Successes

Davidson's shotgun goes off… a huge chunk of the ceiling explodes and rains down debris as Pascal the dwarf printer dives and rolls away from Davidson.

----------—[ Shadowrun Denver ]—-
============================> Initiative Listing <=============================
Combatant Name…………….. P1(B) P2(-10) P3(-20) P4(-30) P5(-40)
Morpheus………………….. 29 19 9 — —
Trinity…………………… 27 17 7 — —
Phoebe……………………. 23 13 3 — —
Davidson………………….. 9 — — — —
Shadow……………………. 7 — — — —
Pascal……………………. 6 — — — —


** GM Phoebe **
Round 1, pass 2

** GM Phoebe **
Morpheus action

Morpheus sends mentally to Phoebe, "Two more guys in the back holding a dwarf women at gunpoint."

Trinity sends mentally to Phoebe, "Sedan parked out back in alley, one man at the wheel."

Phoebe flinches at the blast of the shotgun.. but nope.. no massive shooting pain from being shot.. oh dear.. the dwarf. She whips around to see the dwarf behind the counter rolling away from the guy with the shotgun. The shotgun is coming back around towards her and Shadow. Phoebe dives to the side behind the aisle/counters for cover.

** GM Phoebe **
Round 1, Pass 3

Morpheus holds action.

Trinit holds action.

Phoebe eyes Shadow and casts Improved Invisibility on him.

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Sorcery vs TN 4 for "F4 Imp. Invis (No spell pool remaining)":
1 1 3 3 4 8 8 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Sorcery - 3 (Successes) vs TN 4 for "F4 Imp. Invis (No spell pool remaining) KP: 1/35":
3 3 4 5 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Willpower vs TN 3 for "3M Drain, need 4. No spell pool remaining.":
1 1 2 2 3 3 4 5 7 8 9 = 7 Successes

** GM Phoebe **
F4 Imp. Invis on Shadow, 5 successes, no drain.

** GM Phoebe **
New Round, +init please.

----------—[ Shadowrun Denver ]—-
============================> Initiative Listing <=============================
Combatant Name…………….. P1(B) P2(-10) P3(-20) P4(-30) P5(-40)
Trinity…………………… 30 20 10 — —
Morpheus………………….. 27 17 7 — —
Phoebe……………………. 24 14 4 — —
Kellogg…………………… 11 1 — — —
Kuzuki……………………. 10 — — — —
Monda…………………….. 9 — — — —
Davidson………………….. 8 — — — —


Trinity starts to manifest in the back seat of the sedan out back.

Morpheus starts to manifest in front of the car, standing in plain sight.. a big distraction for the driver of the Sedan.

Phoebe casts Extended Mindlink on the invisible shadow.

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Sorcery vs TN 4 for "F1 Extended Mindlink (Sustaining Foci), not using spell pool or ally spirits for help.":
1 1 1 3 3 4 10 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Willpower + 4 (Power foci) vs TN 2 for "2D Drain, need 4: KP: 1/35":
1 1 1 2 2 2 2 3 4 4 4 4 5 5 7 = 12 Successes

** GM Phoebe **
F1 Extended Mindlink connected, no drain. (sustaining foci)

A familiar feeling is felt as Phoebe links up the mindlink with her dwarven friend again… "You're invisible now!"

** GM Phoebe **
Kellogg's action

----------—[ Shadowrun Denver ]—-
============================> Initiative Listing <=============================
Combatant Name…………….. P1(B) P2(-10) P3(-20) P4(-30) P5(-40)
Trinity…………………… 30 20 10 — —
Morpheus………………….. 27 17 7 — —
Phoebe……………………. 24 14 4 — —
Kellogg…………………… 11 1 — — —
Kuzuki……………………. 10 — — — —
Pascal……………………. 10 — — — —
Monda…………………….. 9 — — — —
Davidson………………….. 8 — — — —


«Plot» Kellogg says, "Davidson is wounded, no longer in cover with Pascal, right?"
«Plot» Phoebe says, "Correct."
«Plot» Phoebe says, "I suppose counter is protecting him from waist down."
«OOC» Kellogg says, "so.. partial cover?"
«Plot» Phoebe says, "Partial makes sense."

«OOC» Kellogg says, "Invis-Kellogg gonna take another shot on Davidson."

«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls Pistols + Combat Pool: 3 vs TN 4 for "TN:4 short range -2 SL-2 +2 called shot to chest, negating cover penalty. CP:3/8 used":
1 1 1 3 3 5 10 11 = 3 Successes

«Plot» Kellogg says, "called shot is only +2 due to SL-2"

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 6 vs TN 10 for "Davidson Dodging (TN 4) + 6(injuries), KP: 6/6":
1 2 3 4 5 10 = 1 Success
«OOC» Kellogg says, "ties to attacker"

** GM Phoebe **
Kellogg: 9M + 3 successes
Davidson: 1 dodge success
2 net successes
9M -> 9S to soak

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 4 vs TN 5 for "Davidson soaking 9S physical":
1 4 5 9 = 2 Successes

** GM Phoebe **
Davidson takes Moderate damage
6 boxes + 3 more boxes = 9 boxes

Shadow watched Pascal get away. Shifting his feet slightly, he'd take that moment to make the shot count, center chest to do the most damage he could to the man. That done, he'd move, the invisiblity assisting him immensely as he'd roll for cover, coming up behind that counter and away from where he had shot before.

** GM Phoebe **
Pausing here while doing IRL bank visit and business meeting (Phoebe/Shadow)

Kuzuki, in the back room at the sound of gunshots raches out and into the doorway with a shotgun (seemingly their preferred weapon) to see what the heck is going on.

Pascal stands up as Kuzuki comes up right next to him and is still a bit disoriented… coming at him with a punch to the crotch.

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 4 + 4 vs TN 4 for "Pascal crotch punch":
1 1 1 2 3 4 4 13 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 4 + 4 - 3 (successes) vs TN 4 for "Pascal crotch punch, KP: 1/6":
1 2 3 4 5 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 4 + 4 - 5 (successes) vs TN 4 for "Pascal crotch punch, KP: 3/6":
2 4 4 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 6 vs TN 4 for "Kuzuki trying to dodge crotch punch.":
1 2 3 4 5 7 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 6 - 3 (successes) vs TN 4 for "Kuzuki trying to dodge crotch punch. KP: 1/6":
1 3 3 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 4 vs TN 4 for "4L Stun, need 2 - Kuzuki resisting":
4 5 5 10 = 4 Successes

Pascal lands a punch, but it's deflected by Kuzuki turning and it bounces off his hip.

Monda stays at the dwarves wife in the back, ready to blast her if he thinks that will get him out alive.

Davidson drops to the ground on hands and knees and tries to crawl past Pascal/Kuzuki to get to the back room.

** GM Phoebe **
Round 2, Pass 2

----------—[ Shadowrun Denver ]—-
============================> Initiative Listing <=============================
Combatant Name…………….. P1(B) P2(-10) P3(-20) P4(-30) P5(-40)
Trinity…………………… 30 20 10 — —
Morpheus………………….. 27 17 7 — —
Phoebe……………………. 24 14 4 — —
Kellogg…………………… 11 1 — — —
Kuzuki……………………. 10 — — — —
Pascal……………………. 10 — — — —
Monda…………………….. 9 — — — —
Davidson………………….. 8 — — — —


Trinity has completed manifested (last pass) and now she decides to put a stunbolt into the back of the driver's head.

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 6 (T:Sorcery) + Spell Pool: 3 vs TN 4 for "F6 Stunbolt SERIOUS, KP: 0/6":
1 1 1 2 3 3 3 5 9 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 6 (T:Sorcery) + Spell Pool: 3 - 2 (successes) vs TN 4 for "F6 Stunbolt SERIOUS, KP: 1/6":
1 2 2 2 2 2 3 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 6 (T:Sorcery) + Spell Pool: 3 - 2 (successes) vs TN 4 for "F6 Stunbolt SERIOUS, KP: 3/6":
2 2 3 4 4 5 5 = 4 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 6 (T:Willpower) + Spell Pool: 3 vs TN 2 for "2S Drain, need 6, KP: 3/6":
3 3 4 4 5 5 5 8 9 = 9 Successes

** GM Phoebe **
F6 Stunbolt, 6 successes, no drain.

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 4 + 3 (KP) vs TN 6 for "Driver all in with KP to resist":
1 1 3 3 4 5 5 = 0 Successes

** GM Phoebe **
Driver slumps unconcious.

Trinity directs a stunbolt into the distracted driver and he falls asleep as she's sitting in his back seat.

Morpheus starts to dematerialize.

Eeep.. new target. Kuzuki… Stunbolt!

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Sorcery + Spell Pool: 7 vs TN 4 for "Did not use any spell pool on Ext. Mindlink spell or resisting drain, using here. F6 Stunbolt at Kuzuki, SERIOUS, KP: 1/35":
1 2 2 2 3 3 4 4 5 5 9 10 11 17 = 8 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Willpower + Spell Pool: 5 + 4 (Power Foci) vs TN 2 for "2S Drain, need 6, KP: 1/35":
1 1 1 1 2 2 2 2 3 3 4 4 4 4 4 4 5 5 13 16 = 16 Successes

** GM Phoebe **
F6 Stunbolt at Kuzuki, 8 successes, no drain.

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 4 vs TN 6 for "Out of KP, Kuzuki resisting F6 Stunbolt with 8 successes.":
1 4 5 11 = 1 Success

** GM Phoebe **
F6 Stunbolt with 7 net successes.. unconcious.

Phoebe's eyes widen as this new guy from the back with the shotgun surprises her. She knew he was back there but hadn't had time to warn via the mindlink to Shadow yet, "Two guys in back room with shotguns.. got this one…" ZAP!!! "One guy in car in rear alley… Trinity took him out."

Phoebe takes down Kuzuki with the sleep spell and he flops down to the ground.

** GM Phoebe **
Kellogg's action

-------> Phoebe's PrP <------
Phoebe's Plot Log has now stopped.
-----> Thu Mar 24 15:47:11 2076 <----——

** GM Nina **
Log restarted

«Plot» Nina says, "Davidson is at 9 boxes of physical and crawling on hands/knees to back room, butt available to shoot. Kuzuki unconcious… Pascal is our dwarf store owner friend, he's okay. Nobody pointing a gun at anyone in the storefront now. Mindlink shared info of guy in back holding dwarf wife at gunpoint."
«OOC» Kellogg says, "and I'm invis."
«OOC» Nina says, "You are Imp. Invis.. and also ext mindlink."

Kellogg shifts his grip on his gun and would move past the guy on the ground. ~Get the guy on the ground. I'm going after the one in the back.~ Kellogg moves into the back room and if he can get a clear shot, would take it on the guy who has the wife at gunpoint.

** GM Nina **
Learned from Tindalos on past log but already done <wrong> here…. casting a spell on someone using a sustaining foci, I need to hand over the sustaining foci at casting and the target needs to carry the sustaining foci on their person for the spell to be held in that foci. So.. these spells were already cast improperly.. future casting we will need to modify with this proper knowledge/use.

** GM Nina **
Moving to back room takes up your pass. You can see if you beat him in the +init next round.. the moment of truth on if the wife gets shot or not.

Kellogg would rush into that backroom, moving fast to try and catch the guy off guard. Invis plus the sounds out there should make it pretty easy to sneak up on him, however, who has the quicker trigger finger is the real question.

** GM Nina **
Round 2, Pass 3
Trinity
Morpheus
Phoebe

Trinity enters the back room of the printer shop in the astral.

Morpheus enters the back room of the printer shop in the astral.

Phoebe moves to follow Shadow.

** GM Nina **
New round, please +init

----------—[ Shadowrun Denver ]—-
============================> Initiative Listing <=============================
Combatant Name…………….. P1(B) P2(-10) P3(-20) P4(-30) P5(-40)
Trinity…………………… 28 18 8 — —
Morpheus………………….. 26 16 6 — —
Phoebe……………………. 21 11 1 — —
Wife……………………… 9 — — — —
Pascal……………………. 8 — — — —
Shadow……………………. 8 — — — —
Mondo…………………….. 6 — — — —


Trinity starts to materialize at the back door with view of Mondo.

Morpheus starts to materilize at the back door with view of Mondo.

Phoebe comes in behind Shadow.. quicker.. viewing the situation.. holding action.

Wife remains at gunpoint and still.

Pascal moves to follow Phoebe into the back room.

** GM Phoebe **
Shadow's action.

«OOC» Kellogg says, "TN 4 for range +2 called shot (SL-2) -2 for aiming, total TN 4?"
«OOC» Phoebe says, "Sounds good on the called shot and TN."

«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls Pistols + 4 vs TN 4 for "TN:4 per stated outline. Called shot negates partial cover of the wife. Adding 4/8 combat pool.":
1 2 3 3 3 3 5 7 11 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls Pistols + 4 - 3 vs TN 4 for "TN:4 per stated outline. Called shot negates partial cover of the wife. Adding 4/8 combat pool. -3 successes, KP:1":
1 1 1 1 4 5 = 2 Successes

«Plot» Kellogg says, "stopping at 5 successes total."

** GM Phoebe **
Not dodging.. can't get enough dice even with all KP to get enough successes to see Kellogg due to Imp. Invis spell on him.

** GM Phoebe **
9M Base + 5 successes -> 9S -> 9D
Rolling Soak

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 4 + 2 (KP) vs TN 5 for "9D - 4(armor) 5D to soak, KP: 3/6":
1 2 3 3 3 7 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 4 + 2 (KP) - 1 (successes) vs TN 5 for "9D - 4(armor) 5D to soak, KP: 4/6":
3 3 4 5 11 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 4 + 2 (KP) - 3 (successes) vs TN 5 for "9D - 4(armor) 5D to soak, KP: 6/6":
3 5 11 = 2 Successes

** GM Phoebe **
9D staged down -> 9S -> 9M (to hand)

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 3 vs TN 9 for "Willpower/ability to squeeze finger against trigger from pain/flinch/reaction of injury.":
2 3 5 = 0 Successes

** GM Phoebe **
Mondo's hand is screwed up, his hand is blown off the gun and the shotgun falls to the floor.. bleeding nicely from the hand and he is screaming.. feel free to pose shot and reaction/result.

Kellogg comes up on that shot, pausing in his motion to take that aim and with a single bark from the Ares, he'd hit right where the smartlink let him target, the man's hand shredded by the bullet, it and the gun would fall to the floor. Kellogg states after the fact. "Freeze or I'll shoot ya further!"

The POP of Kelloggs gun, the seering pain in his right hand.. dropping the shotgun.. his arm swings wide from the impact and he finds himself spun around looking towards the back of the room… Monda sees two materilizing spirit things taking human form.. HOLY ShIT! Unarmed.. his hand bleeding badly and finding it hard to breath because of the sheer horrific pain in his hand.. he clamps his left hand over his bleeding right hand and raises both hands over his head, "I give! I give!… don't kill me!"

** GM Phoebe **
Free RP

Trinity and Morpheus fully materalize now, moving forward after they are completely solid to flank Mondo so he doesn't try anyting sneaky.

Kellogg would move forward as well, to gently pull the wife away from where Mondo was. "One of ya'll able ta heal em so he dun bleed out? Rather not have ta deal with that drek." Shaking his head, Kellogg checks his gun then holsters it. ~Ya can drop the invis now.~

Phoebe comes in behind Shadow (who is invisible still), mentally confirming Trinity to do the healing as she moves to just be visible and support.

Trinity moves forward while Phoebe and Morpheus cover.. she moves to heal the man with a firm look at him to behave.

Pascal moves to his wife's side, the two weeping and hugging and such after the wife is unbound by Shadow/Kellogg.

Mondo is not resisting.

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 6 (T:Sorcery) + Spell Pool: 3 vs TN 4 for "F3 Treat on Mondo":
1 1 2 2 4 4 5 7 11 = 5 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 6 (T:Willpower) + Spell Pool: 3 vs TN 2 for "2M Drain, need 4":
1 2 2 3 3 3 4 5 5 = 8 Successes

** GM Phoebe **
Mondo fully healed.

Trinity touches Mondo's forearm and concentrates.. pulling in manna. In short order his hand pulls together and heals up, tendons, ligaments and muscle as well as skin healing. The hand is bloody and nasty looking but if cleaned.. would prove fully healed.

Shadow frees the wife and then steps out of the way as the two embrace. Shrugging, he'd move over to Mondo, glaring at him. "Now.. first question or I'll shoot ya 'gain.. WHAT HE HECK WERE YA THINKIN???" Shadow all but explodes, growling at him. For show or otherwise, he was definitely doing his pissed off expression and seeking for the guy to give him answers.

The invis spell drops on Shadow.

** GM Phoebe **
Please roll your intimidation and/or negotiation skill vs TN 4 (his willpower)

«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls Negotiation vs TN 4 for "Because he's not really an intimidator..":
1 3 = 0 Successes
«OOC» Kellogg says, "bah."
«OOC» Kellogg says, "any bonus for having already shot em and cowed him?"

** GM Phoebe **
Kellogg gets a -2 TN due to recent damage inflicted to Mando. TN 2. 1 success.

«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) has the Attribute Willpower with the value '5'.
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 4 vs TN 5 for "Mondo resisting, needs 2 successes to win.":
2 2 2 3 = 0 Successes

Monda seems influenced by his situation and cercumstances as he responds, "Um… we heard the owner here could print script.. that he had counterfit plates and could print money."

Kellogg scrowls at Monda, then shakes his head. He'd glance at the printer couple a moment, the other guys who are knocked out, then back to Mondo. "Ain't none of ya'll hurt. Ya leave the guns, take yer crew, get. I hear ya'll screwin with the people here again, I ain't gonna be nice next time, wiz??"

Mondo nods and starts dragging out his friends… one asleep in the doorway… Davidson is close to dead (9 boxes physical).. and the driver in the car is also sleeping.

Shadow glances to Phoebe and nods towards Davidson. "mebbe not so much healin ta get em up.. but at least so he ain't gonna bleed out on em?"

Phoebe nods and moves to help Mondo with Davidson, touching him in the process and offering some healing magic.

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Centering vs TN 4 for "Centering Successes!":
1 2 2 2 5 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Sorcery + Spell Pool: 5 + 4 (Ally Spirit) vs TN 4 for "F3 Treat F3 Treat on Davidson":
1 1 2 2 2 3 3 3 3 4 4 4 7 8 9 10 = 7 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Willpower + Spell Pool: 6 + 4 (Power Focus) vs TN 2 for "2M Drain, need 4.":
1 1 1 1 2 2 2 2 3 3 4 4 4 4 5 5 5 5 8 8 10 = 17 Successes

** GM Phoebe **
Davidson now at 6 boxes of physical, no drain.

Trinity, Morpheus and Phoebe work to get the thugs out to the car and see that they head off on their way and leave.

Shadow watches them work, staying ready.. just in case. He'd gather up the guns that were left behind then nod to Pascal and his wife. "Hoi. So lucky of ya fer us ta stop in when we did. We're here ta pick up somethin anyways. I also recommend ifn they were right 'bout whatcha got.. ya need ta hide it fer a while or yer gonna have worse then them comin, fer sure."

Pascal and his wife Cobal are extreamly greatful, they have no qualms with letting Shadow collect up all the expensive looking shotguns and keeping them and even go so far as to offer a reward for saving their lives. During the cleanup and conversation the owner and his wife take Shadow's advice on relocating their illegal operation. The funds given to Shadow and Phoebe as a reward are legit script.. profits from the printing operation for organized groups in the area they work for.

-------> Phoebe's PrP <------
Phoebe's Plot Log has now stopped.
----—> Mon Apr 4 12:41:10 2076 <----——

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License