Nina and Kellogg: New Orleans Part I

GM: Nina
Players: Kellogg, Nina
Synopsis:
GM:
Nina

Players:
Kellogg, Nina

Summary:
Nina is asked by the "Council of Merlin" (International Magical Group Contact) to tend to a problem in New Orleans with a couple Nosferatu that have become and remained an unbalancing force in the region.
Kellogg and Nina travel to New Orleans via a freight car on a train and start engaging the locals, doing recon and preparing for some up and close interaction with the enemy to find their weaknesses and get an opportunity to make their move.
During this portion Nina is ambushed by two men set upon doing her grievous harm, Kellogg has his minded tweaked by a free spirit and New Orleans is becoming a more familiar city with layers of recon.

Date: 3/15/2076


Dangerous Curves

One can pass through the open gap in the chain-link fence and approach Dangerous Curves, at any time, the later 'S' stylized as a playful outline in black with a white-dashed center line, suggesting a curved road. There are a few cars in the lot and a row of bikes lined up over by the doorway under the watchful eye of a security camera. Even at night, the shop is sometimes busy, as is often the case in the auto service field, to meet obligations to customers, light shining onto the parking lot and the unoccupied cars awaiting there from an open bay door or from the office glass. By daytime the cracks in the pavement and the general shabbiness of the area are apparent, but there's a snazzy new sign and it seems like paint gets slapped on often enough at least.
Inside the office, there's a few tires hanging in a display against one wall, their tread depth and water sluicing capabilities advertised by a sleazy model on a grainy display screen with a crack in the corner. There are images of aggressively styled SUV and trucks with big chunky off-road tires, as well as motorbikes from cafe racers to chrome-laden choppers. A desk with a slightly less utilitarian chair than those reserved for waiting customers is there, but it's clear that this is a shop for gearheads: the magazines on the coffee table are all vehicle-related. Despite the bit of wear and tear, it seems that the office is kept spotless, just like the rest of the shop, although that's more of a relative then absolute term given the occasional coffee stain on the carpet and of course on the concrete floor of the workshop. There's a bowl of candies in twisted wrappers on the table, and a number of scented candles on the desk, oddly light touches for such a heavy metal environment. Accessible through a door from the office, and also through the three bays on the left, there's the service center, where cars can be driven in and lifted up for easy access. One of the bays appears to be more suited for smaller, more precise work, given its display screens and smaller tools.

- places code - In Use Here

Contents:
Kellogg [Player]
Vivienne LaCroix's Guardians (#5886) [VOUCHER]
Mag Sec (#9381) [VOUCHER]
Dangerous Curves Tools (#8849) [VOUCHER]
Obvious exits (Current location: CAS North):
Out…………………… <O>

------> Monica Arrives <-------
From down the street the rumble and guttural growl of a distinct Triumph RK30 motorcycle can be heard warning any obstructions that may find itself in its path that power and complete destruction awaits it if it remains in the way. Like hearing the roar of a lion, it tends to set the hair on the back of the neck standing up by an instinctual reaction buried deep within the DNA chain of mankind.

The bright white-blue LED light of the motorcycle comes into view first, day or night it's brilliants cuts through the air like a keen knifes edge to make the way before it clear to view, though offering on occasion a bright glare to oncoming traffic that can make them squint.

The bike comes into view as it nears: http://postimg.org/image/sw5zz9c9v/

Upon the black horse of destruction a human woman with long raven black hair whipping in the wind is seen straddled upon it and leaning forward as she grips the bars with fingerless gloves over pale hands.

Picture: http://postimg.org/image/cjvy9ixyb/

Dark tinted glasses cover and protect her eyes from bugs and rocks of the roadways and around her head a black handkerchief is tied snuggly as a do-rag to keep her hair from ratting too much in the wind. She wears a heavy black leather jacket (likely armored) and ratty blue jeans. She appears to be topless for various tattoos across her stomach/hips and chest can be seen. The jacket falls heavy on her though and as if my design or magic it keeps itself from falling back away from her and exposing her fully to view in public. Black leather motorcycle boots protect her feet with silver tips on the toes and silver edging set into her heals.

As she nears she downshifts the large bike and it screams from its loud pipes with each shift as she decelerates and brings the bike to a stop nearby. She turns the bars to the left and kicks out the stand on the left side before leaning the bike to the left to rest its weight up on the stand.

Swinging her right leg off the bike over the back fender she stands tall and proud as her glasses covered eyes take in more details of her location while she reaches up and pulls the rag from her head and stuff it in her jacket pocket, pulls the keys from the bike with a "chirp chirp" of the security system and pockets the keys into her tight blue jeans in the front right pocket.

Somewhere nearby: A large van with fat wheels and tinted windows drives slowly past playing a song from it's ULTRA Stereo at an insane loud volume:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt-UtzP1u1g


-------> Monica's PrP <------
Monica's Plot Log has now started.
This PrP Involves: Kellogg (player) / Nina (player/GM)
-----> Tue Mar 15 11:58:58 2076 <----——

** GM Monica **
This plot may cause a rash, testicular itching, near-sightedness, maiming or even death. Do the players in this plot agree to these possibilities and also the posting of this RP log on Wiki?

«Plot» Monica says, "I consent"
«Plot» Kellogg does concent.

Monica has upgraded.. learning from the recent breakfasts how to best prepare for the guys. She arrives outside on her bike and has a collapsable stainless steel box. It pulls out left and right and then the six inch tall walls fold up. It needs to be properly washed and sterilized each day it's used but it is super sturdy and can carry a LOT of food securely.

Out at her bike, Monica uses several Create Food spells and (12) plates of food are created and carefully stacked and placed in the large (wide and long (not deep)) stainless steel box. On each plate is a t-bone steak, an egg sunny side up on top of the steak, two bisquets with fresh real butter, a slice of real wheat bread with fresh raspberry preserves and a glass of ice cold whole milk.

Monica comes in carefully, very slow at the door to make sure she doesn't spill anything.

Kellogg is of course in a bay working on a bike. That familiar roar had him leaving the bay. It was about time for food, right? He'd see Monica carrying what she was and quickly go help her get in the door. Chuckling, he'd wait til she was past before wiping his hands off on his rag. "Hoi. You sure brought a lotta food. They're totally gonna mutiny ifn ya miss a day now chummer. Steak? I think they need a pay cut at this rate pay fer it." Kellogg would grin at Monica, chuckling. He knew it's source, but didn't care.

Monica accepts any carrying and door help that Kellogg and/or the other workers offers assistance on the way to the counter to set it down, "I thought if they were happy.. they would work harder and do better work for the shop.. right?"

Kellogg chuckles as the guys come help Monica get the food over then starts spreading it out. He'd take his own plate, moving off to the side and wags his fork at Monica. "Oh sure. They work just fine with the good food. Ifn ya ain't showin up though? Then there's trouble, fer sure."

Monica moves off to the side with Kellogg for a moment and whispers, "Can we link up for a private conversation?" she asks, tapping gently the side of her head with a finger.

Kellogg pauses, then it'd click with him. Oh. her magic thingy she does. He'd shovel a bunch of food into his mouth. "Yeph, welphome to do pht. Lephs me eaph more!"

Monica offers a tiny little nose wiggle in the casting of the spell (F1 Extended Mindlink) to set up the link and then goes to helping set up the food for the guys as she helps pull out plates and glasses.. a great cover for the secret conversation on the mindlink. ~A secret international magical group called the Order of Merlin has been using me for several years. They use emmisaries or representatives in the large cities all over the world that are not part of their secret group.. but we work as their hands in activities in our cities. The Order of Merlin goes back centuries.. to the time of King Arthur and before.. before magic. Their purpose is to keep the witch burnings from returning. If there is a mage out there twisting magic to annimate the dead, kidnapping people to create zombies… twisted pollution magics.. they get involved so that they can silence the problem before the public finds out about it and the news and public opinion can turn against magic in general.. and make it bad on anyone with the gift. Several months back the Merlin contact me for a job here in Denver. There was a powerful and influential family that gives great amounts of money to the UCAS Red Cross and various medical facilities and other charities. Turns out.. they were Nosferatu with Vampire underlings. Well.. me and one associate dealt with them. Arranging for their plane to crash into the mountains as they were heading off to Hawaii to meet with another Nosferatu part of their 'family'. Well.. so I didn't leave evidence and such.. but the group is powerful world wide. They are influential and have politicians and law enforcement in many cities in their pockets. Well.. they're really pissed about loosing their Denver investment and faction.. and are moving back into this area. I've heard rumors about people asking around the plane crash.. and people have moved back into the penthouse.. taking the previous families place.. taking over their lease. Not just a new owner to the lease.. but taking it over as if the lease is under a corporation or LLC. Well.. I'm concerned it will be a matter of time before they start getting closer and closer to finding out who took out their private jet and their Denver group. I don't want to add fire to the flames.. but the newly arrived members I am fairly sure will be asking around a lot as they are re-establishing their family connections with their new faces and names. Which.. .leads me to an additional issue. I've been contacted by the Merlin for an out of town job. The local Emmissary of the city in question is being watched because of the politics in that city is so overlapped, everyone watching everyone in paranoia. They need an outside source to come in and deal with the Nosferatu there. Would an out of town job like that interest you?~

** GM Monica **
Note for RP log:
Nosferatu Enemy Data:

Note: Made them tougher than Critter's book Stats.

B Q S C I W E R
4 3x5 6 6 6 6 (5+2D6) 4

Elija Essence: 16
Klaus Essence: 14

Powers: Compulsion, Enhanced Physical Attributes (Body, Strength twice per day each, for [Essence]D6 turns), Enhanced Senses (Improved Hearing, Low-Light vision, Thermographic Vision), Essence Drain (Permanent and Temporary), Fear, Immunity (Age, Pathogens, Poisons), Infection, Influence, Magical Skills, Regeneration

Weaknesses: Allergy (Sunlight, Severe), Essense Loss (1 point per 1D6 + 1 months)

** GM Monica **
Note for RP log:
Contact Name: Mikaelson Family
Level: 1
Type: enemy group
GM Note: A family of Nosferatu and Vampires branching from the Michelson family of New Orleans has spread it's arms and influence across the globe. They have family members in London, Paris, Hong Kong, New York City, Miami, New Orleans, Denver and Hawaii.
In all locations the city has varying degrees of success and influence in the business and political fountains in each region. They seem to have bottomless pockets for funding and all have worked themselves in firmly in the inner circles of their individual cities.

Plot Fallout:

«Dec, 2075»

The Denver Family took a major blow. Believed to be orchestrated by The Order of Merlin (Mostly because the Order of Merlin has been hunting them across the Globe for centuries), someone capable of controlling elementals was able to cause the local Denver family to crash into the Mountains west of Denver in their private Jet. The family was en-route to resupply the Hawaii branch with some much needed Hermetic spell formula for their awakened brothers and sisters.
Denver will need to be rebuilt and family will need to step in to fill this gap, but with a keen eye as to revenge and discovering whom were the hands that the Order of Merlin may have used to do this evil deed against their family.

Kellogg pauses at the conversation, absorbing the information. Dang.. Monica is tough! He'd shift on his feet, resuming eating. His answer? Well that was simple. ~When are we leaving?~ Kellogg would watch Monica help the others. ~am I bringin my ride.. or we pickin up somethin there? I can't promise the same smooth sailin like that other run ifn it ain't my car..~

(MindLink!) We get on a train at the CAS East Train yard at 1:00 am and ride through to about noon tomorrow when we arrive in New Orleans. A rigged van with armor will be there waiting for us if you accept the job. The day of travel lets the contacts get the van that is rigged if you're going to be the person coming with me. (from Monica to Kellogg)

(MindLink!) That'll work. We'll sort out everything else as we get there. Talkin vamps, we're good with takin em down instead of just tranqin.. right? I mean.. ifn ya had their plane fly into a mountain.. (from Kellogg to Monica)

(MindLink!) Indeed.. burn them to a crisp.. they regenerate when they take injury.. so if you think you got them down and their not breathing and no heart beat….. give them a couple hours and they're jumping you in a dark alley some place alive again. Make sure we behead them. (from Monica to Kellogg)

«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) has the Contact Order of Merlin with the following information:
----—> Contact for Monica (#6503) <----—-
Contact Name: Order of Merlin
Level: 1
Type: group
GM Note: The Order of Merlin is an international magical secret society that
seeks to maintain the balance of magic in the world. If there is
a toxic shaman, a vampire, a sadistictic cruel bastard of a mage
somewhere in the world that any of their members become aware of,
they work to neutralize the public impact of that threat. Further,
they agree that the days of witch burnings must not return, so they
do their part to keep the public from seeing some of the most evil
and twisted forms of magic in the World.


(Mindlink!) Visual flashes of different visions of a woman
I'm going to be using my Phoebe fake SIN for this trip.. so look for me at the train yard at 1:00 am.

http://postimg.org/image/fbze1299f/
http://postimg.org/image/xhccf48rn/
http://postimg.org/image/wqjm9c6eb/
http://postimg.org/image/q2n0mqmw3/
http://postimg.org/image/jwlkfzsyr/
(from Monica to Kellogg)

(MindLink!) Got it. Ok. I'll wrap up everything here and be there on time. This should be.. interesting. I'm leavin the rebounders home this time chummer. (from Kellogg to Monica)

(MindLink!) Okay.. I'm going to get out of here.. wrap things up at home and get in a nap before I meet you tonight. See you tonight. (from Monica to Kellogg)

Monica gets the plates all set out and then collapses the stainless steel meal box, says her hellos and goodbyes to the guys and gives out hugs and cheek kisses and then takes off.

Kellogg would finish up his own food as well. he was contemplative as he'd help clean up and get the guys out on their assignments. From there, he'd set about getting his car watched after. Most rest of his stuff he simply carries on him. Sure, he had a bunch of creds.. but, well.. he also had people to pay and things to get!

(MindLink!) Target(s): Klaus and Elija Mikaelson (Nosfaratu).. Mental picture and explination: Picture: (Left Elija, Right Klaus)
http://postimg.org/image/o0wn2q1k3/

Photo: (Soutside of their residence, they live in the same building)
http://postimg.org/image/keqtq2v6r/

Aversion to Sunlight, hence blacked out windows. (from Monica to Kellogg)

Monica heads out on her bike, gets all geared up and heads off out of the Warrens.

(MindLink!) The buggers have regeneration and are not pushovers for magic either. They have a way of seeing and hearing you coming, many have magical skills and they tend to have lived long enough to ammased influence and power to surround themsleves with layers or tech and personel to protect themselves from threats. Also with living so long.. they tend to have wronged a great many people and their list of threats increase with time. So.. they also tend to be paranoids. I've been asked to remove these threats on behalf of some people that with to keep a balance in the world. To many of these types.. or say toxic shamans, and the general public can soon decide that Magic is too much of a spooky thing and back come the Salem witch burnings in fulll force again. (from Monica to Kellogg)

(MindLink!) Makes sense. It should be respected. But it ain't anything worse than a gun. They can't do good or evil. The one wieldin em is the source of that good or bad… These guys are bad. So time ta double tap em and then behead em. (from Kellogg to Monica)

(MindLink!) I agree fully. I know a laser spell that works neatly on them, but ultraviolet light is also helpful, it stunts their regeneration. So if you have an ultraviolet light on a gun or vehicle spotlights that's a good bit of help. They're resistant highly to any poisons.. so neurostun and the like doesn't help much on them. One big trouble with them is… if they are expecting you coming. They can compell people to do their bidding with mind magics. Nothing like going in with an old fashion bombing plan and then finding the place filled with innocent people that were out walking the streets and suddenly felt the need for an insta-party or gathering in the apartment. Much like the Islamo-Nazi's.. hiding behind women and children. (from Monica to Kellogg)

Monica is crossing out of the Warrens.. getting her I.D. checked at the CAS border on her way home.

(MindLink!) If it came to that. I'd still do it Monica. I mean, it sucks for the innocents.. but the target has to be ended, or future innocents will be wrecked. I dun got nothin.. but ifn yer chummers can get the van rigged with ultra, it'd help out, fer sure. (from Kellogg to Monica)

It didn't take much longer for Kellogg to finish up his work for the day. he'd tell the guys he was out for the next bit. he had something he had to do. Kellogg waved off the catcalls about him hanging or doing other things with Monica and parted ways with the guys to make for the target location. No sense to be less than early, right?

(MindLink!) I'll put in a request for front and back ultraviolet spotlights.. hook them into the rigged system so you can control them while jacked in. Oh… the Nosferatu.. They tend to be influential in the public, building relationships and learning the dirt on the local political scene to get things they do overlooked and ignored by the authorities. They like to thing themselves above the law and being the movers behind the scenes that live well after the humans have died of old age. I guess they sort of think… they are the kings of the cities they live in. So.. hiding in a tunnel isn't what they like to do. That.. and in New Orleans… most of the city is under sea-level.. and they don't have any subway system due to the water issues. (from Monica to Kellogg)

(MindLink!) Oh.. in addition to that.. the main target is the Nosferatu.. not their vampire followers. These are the main two. Request is we don't take out civilians caught up in the area. The vampire menions are non-consequetial, it's the two Nosferatu that have the influence and power. The Vamps tend to wander in search of a new Nosferatu in another city for leadership… there seems to be some manner of family structure involved. But they appear to be exterior to the mission instead of central… as is our two targets. (from Monica to Kellogg)

Kellogg makes a face then sighs. Of course don't hurt the civilians. Couldn't make life too easy, could we?

(MindLink!) Alright, alright. I'll do my best ta not hurt anyone but the vamps. The floodlights like that would be perfect. Probably the best tool I'd have to use honest chummer. (from Kellogg to Monica)

(MindLink!) Oh.. in another manner of preparation… I think we will have housing prepared for us when we get on scene. I'd suggest bringing cash or certified cred… If we're being hired from outside like this.. it means the locals are probably being watched and so we're being brought it as a 'surprise' factor. I'd hate for their friends to link anything back to us and bring trouble back here to Denver on our return. Powerful and influential is a tricky thing when you butt heads with them. They like to hire people like us to settle scores and I don't want to look over my shoulder like that. So… same goes with leaving DNA at the scene.. stuff like that. We want to keep this clean. (from Monica to Kellogg)

(MindLink!) … this is where yer paranoia comes from, huh? I only got straight cash chummer. My SIN is only fer crossin lines, I ain't gonna hook nothin ta it. I'll make sure ta get it cert cred so it ain't tracable. (from Kellogg to Monica)

(MindLink!) Perfect.. okay.. I'm half way home now.. txt me on the burner if you think of anything we need the Order to prep or have for us upon arrival so they have time to get things together.. any last thing before we drop this link spell? (from Monica to Kellogg)

Kellogg paused a moment in his walking. She had a home. Well.. that kind of figured.

(MindLink!) Thanks.. yanno.. for lettin me help. I ain't sure how well I'll do.. but ya'll get my best chummer. Ifn this is it. Just wanted ta let ya know, I ain't regrettin it. (from Kellogg to Monica)

(MindLink!) Happy warm girl feelings (then the spell is canceled) (from Monica to Kellogg)

Nina makes it home, goes about her duties and responsiblities.. gets a two hour nap and then….
Nina lets her fellow magic group members know she's going to New Orleans on a job. To keep it quiet and not to let the shadows know… the job requires the element of surprise. She also makes sure her material link is functioning properly if she needs to be tracked down by the magical group and rescued and then she packs up her gear in a military rucksack and heads out to the following morning at 12:04 am so she can be in place and ready when Kellogg arrives.

In her warded SUV, Nina makes sure before she reaches the rail yard to slip into her Phoebe look with a physical mask spell, sustaining the spell in her foci and concealing the active spell with extended masking metamagic.

«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls Centering vs TN 4 for "Centering Successes!":
4 5 7 10 13 = 5 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls Sorcery + Spell Pool: 7 + 4 (Ally Spirit) vs TN 4 for "F2 Physical Mask Phoebe SIN":
1 2 2 3 3 3 3 3 4 4 4 4 4 5 7 9 11 23 = 10 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls Willpower + Spell Pool: 4 + 4 (Power Focus) vs TN 3 for "3M Drain, need 4.":
1 1 1 2 2 3 3 3 3 4 4 4 4 4 5 7 8 10 11 = 14 Successes

«Plot» Monica says, "F2 Physical Mask (sustaining foci), 12 net successes, no drain."

Kellogg on the other hand, just walks to the train yard. Well he sure as heck isn't leaving the Ford there!! He'd look around, stamping his feet slightly against the morning chill and grumbling much akin to what dwarves are known to do about the whole thing. He didn't sleep much last night. Vampires. Those blood suckers just did not sit right with him.

«Plot» Monica says, "Nina also has her F4 Increase Reflexes spell active in a foci (3D6 + 9 +init)"

Phoebe parks her SUV in the train yard parking garage for those people that still taravel on Am-Track. She sets the security and then shoulders her backpack and heads for the far East end of the train yard.

Right around 1:00 am… Phoebe can be seen by Kellogg as she walks under a light by a security building. She stops, offers some quiet talk with him and then is directed down the track where she continues on… able to be intercepted then privately by Kellogg.

Kellogg spots Phoebe as she'd show up. he'd wait patiently for her and only after she's walking along, would he casually fall in step with her. Backpack that carried his stuff was about the only thing different from his normal garb.. but as she knew, he lived a fairly simple, if busy life.

«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls Stealth for "love suddenly being there near someone..":
1 3 3 4 7 9
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Intelligence vs TN 9 for "Spotting Kellogg.":
1 2 2 3 5 5 5 5 7 10 11 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 6 vs TN 9 for "Morpheus spotting Kellogg":
4 4 4 7 10 16 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 6 vs TN 9 for "Trinity spotting Kellogg":
1 3 4 5 5 5 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 3 for "Random yard working spotting Kellogg":
1 4 5

Phoebe smiles wide as Kellogg nears.. yep, that's the visual image that Monica gave him via the mindlink, "Hey there… the car we get to ride in is right up here on the left… we should bypass all customs and inspections.. once we get inside and lock it up."

** GM Phoebe **
Train Yard:
http://postimg.org/image/ae085d36r/

Well, so much for surprise. Kellogg didn't mind though. Mon.. wait.. Phoebe. She said that was the name. Anyways, she had a good deal going so he'd just nod with a playful harumph at her. Kellogg would let her lead on, looking around before he'd get in himself. "Should be pretty simple.. yer chummers are good at doin this sorta stuff, fer sure."

It's a good five minute walk until they find the train car with the correct number and Phoebe stops where the side doors meet and looks up at them. Down under the grade of the tracks it's a good four or five feet up to the door handle/pull on the bottom of the rail car door, "This is the one.. we shouldn't get inspected and when we get to New Orleans they have the van waiting for us and a place for us to rest up and make our plans too."

Phoebe shivers, pulls her black knit cap a little down more on her ears and then takes off her pack and hefts it up into the railcar and pushes it in further, "Thanks Kellbell, Can you give a leg up?" She asks as she holds onto the edge of the railcar with one hand and raise up her left leg as if hoping for a lift.

«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls Strength:
1 1 3 5 7 7

** GM Phoebe **
This specific rail car (outside look):
http://postimg.org/image/d9dbc876r/

«OOC» Phoebe says, "success!"

Kellogg shrugs and steps close, lacing fingers to give a foot hold and adds his strength to Phoebe getting up into the car. Once she's in, he'd latch onto the car himself and pull himself in, closing the door behind him with a final thud before glancing around. "Well. ain't nothin to it, that's fer sure."

** GM Phoebe **
Inside Railcar:
http://postimg.org/image/fxygregyr/
Lighting is LED as seen in pic, simple scisor switch on top of Golf cart DC battery for lighting. Other end of car has lots of smuggled gear and a part with a tarp, behind the tarp is a camping porta-toilet and toiletpaper, etc.
There are photos on the walls of the target location and general street photos of the area:
http://postimg.org/image/x4v23634z/
http://postimg.org/image/s8rfbh2zn/
http://postimg.org/image/keqtq2v6r/
http://postimg.org/image/o0wn2q1k3/

There is also a wooden crate with a hindged lid (currently closed, no lock on clasp).

Phoebe moves over to the battery on the floor before the door is fully closed and they lose all light and she flips the little brass knife switch so the LED lights come on in the car, offering dim lighting but adequate for normal use. She hefts up her pack and walks towards the stack of pillows and roll out camping pads to set down her pack, "I think we have like an hour before the train gets underway… Oh.. this crate here, its supposed to have some UV flashlights in case we need them, local street maps so we can plan routes and escape routes and stuff like that.

Phoebe leaves her pack on the right side of the car and walks over to stand near the wall of photos and information, pulling the adjustable snake lighting to illuminate the pictures better so they can look it over together, "It's in the heart of the French Quarter. Even when it's not Marte Gras it's going to be the vast majority of innocent civilians in the area."

Phoebe crosses her arms over her chest as she ponders, "From noon or so until late evening I think will be the busiest time for tourists. They're out of their hotels and checking the stores out mid-day.. the singles from the college and down for parties are there for the bars in the evening. This time of year it's getting dark around 6:00 pm… like you were saying before.. these two Nosferatu have their highest advantage this time of year."

Phoebe nods to that, "I'd love to get a look of the inside if we can. The last Nosferatu I dealt with they threw big parties. It was invite only sort of a thing.. the movers and shakers and hard to get invited… but they let people into their home. I think it was their way of showing their power.. that they weren't afraid of their enemies."

Kellogg would pick the other side of the train in respect for Phoebe to drop his bag. He'd look at the maps and stuff like she did, nodding at her words as he'd go rummaging around in the crate. This felt similar to the last time he went on a train ride with her. She had really good contacts!

** GM Phoebe **
Crate Contents:
(3) FlashPak (Strobe: UV Light)
(2) Flashlight (Dual: UV Light/White Light)
(1) Set of keys (Van: GMC Bulldog) With Photo
Beat up dirt brown Van
(1) Address: Warehouse along water (safehouse)

Phoebe looks around the car and checks the astral world as well and then looks back into the mundane, "This rail car is obviously a means of transport that the Johnson uses… very likely our means to get back to Denver after the job right? I think I'm going to spend some hours setting up a magical barrier in here.. a Ward. If we're running and fleeing.. it'd be nice to have a place to hide from magical tracking as part of an egress plan."

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Magic + 4 (Power Foci) vs TN 6 for "F6 Masking Ward - Takes 6 hours. Each successes makes the Ward last 1 week.":
1 2 2 2 4 4 4 5 5 5 5 5 5 8 10 10 11 15 = 5 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Willpower vs TN 6 for "6L Drain":
1 2 2 2 3 5 7 7 10 10 16 = 5 Successes

«Plot» Phoebe says, "F6 Masking Ward - will last for 5 weeks. Takes her 6 hours to make it."

** GM Phoebe **
About an hour +/- after getting into the rail car.. there is a jerk and a thunk as the car is hooked up and then some moving about, waiting, moving, waiting.. after an hour or so of that the railcar finally gets moving at a steady pace.

** GM Phoebe **
In the railcar a few 'peek slots' are found. Pulled to the side allows a 2" tall 8" wide to look outside. Two of these are on each side of the car.

Kellogg nods to Phoebe. takes the keys, photo and his part of the UV items, as well as the address to commit to his orientation system. He'd simply rest against the wall while she'd work, drifting in and out of sleep/nap as the train went along.

** GM Phoebe **
And.. so goes travel for the next several hours. The train makes some slowing and gradually comes to a complete stop in a train yard in New Orleans.

IC Time:
Same Day: 6:00 pm (sun is setting in the West)

Phoebe has been awake a while, hers was only a short nap in the middle of the day; just being lazy. When the train stop she gathers up her items and turns off the battery lights before shouldering her pack, "Little Rock? That's Arkansas.. New Orleans is Louisiana.. right?"

** GM Phoebe **
Phoebe and Kellogg can .. FEEL .. the humidity.. and it's nice and warm here.

-------> Phoebe's PrP <------
Phoebe's Plot Log has now stopped.
-----> Tue Mar 15 15:22:45 2076 <----——

«Plot» Nina says, "Plot log restarted."

Kellogg's mental map pinged the area he said was where they were going, snapping him awake from sleep. He'd groan and sit up, shaking his head to clear it slightly before looking around. Getting to his feet himself, he'd get his gear, check the extra items and nods. "Yah. New Orleans is Louisiana. We're talkin gaters and mosquitos bigger em gaters.."

Phoebe checks out the peek slots and then she starts looking around a bit in the air (astral vision) as she is conjuring forth a bunch of watcher spirits, "I'm going to have an army of watcher spirits to go out and look around to make sure things are quiet before we open the door and get out."

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Conjuring + 4 (Power foci) vs TN 6 for "Conjuring F6 watcher":
1 2 2 3 5 5 5 7 8 9 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Conjuring + 4 (Power foci) vs TN 6 for "Conjuring F6 watcher":
1 1 3 4 4 4 5 5 9 10 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Conjuring + 4 (Power foci) vs TN 6 for "Conjuring F6 watcher":
1 2 2 2 2 4 4 4 5 9 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Conjuring + 4 (Power foci) vs TN 6 for "Conjuring F6 watcher":
1 1 2 3 4 4 5 5 5 10 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Conjuring + 4 (Power foci) vs TN 6 for "Conjuring F6 watcher":
1 1 1 1 2 3 4 5 5 16 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Conjuring + 4 (Power foci) vs TN 6 for "Conjuring F6 watcher":
1 1 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 8 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Conjuring + 4 (Power foci) vs TN 6 for "Conjuring F6 watcher":
2 3 4 4 4 4 4 4 5 11 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Willpower vs TN 6 for "6L Drain":
1 1 1 2 2 3 3 4 4 5 17 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Willpower vs TN 6 for "6L Drain":
1 1 3 3 4 5 5 8 9 9 13 = 4 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Willpower vs TN 6 for "6L Drain":
2 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 7 8 10 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Willpower vs TN 6 for "6L Drain":
1 1 1 2 3 4 5 7 9 9 10 = 4 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Willpower vs TN 6 for "6L Drain":
1 1 1 3 3 3 3 3 3 4 8 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Willpower vs TN 6 for "6L Drain":
1 2 2 2 2 3 3 3 3 4 11 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Willpower vs TN 6 for "6L Drain":
2 3 3 4 4 4 4 5 5 7 9 = 2 Successes

Phoebe removes a small twig and a tiny vial of honey from a pocket and as she begins to dab the stick into the honey she starts to recite a strange string of letters into words that sound as gibberish. The muttering she does is quick and to the point but appears to have purpose and a beconing to it as if commanding the presense of something show up to aid her.
Before Phoebe in the mirror world a small green pixie dressed in leaves and carrying a sharpened wooden coffee straw spear appears.
Before Phoebe in the mirror world a tiny blue winged pixie clothed in leaves and carrying a large upholstery needle wraped on one end with twine for gripping securely appears.
Before Phoebe in the mirror world a bitty little red pixie dressed in leaves and carrying a sharpened #2 pencil appears.
Before Phoebe in the mirror world a pudgy little white pixie adorned in leaves and wielding a sharpened plastic restaurant sandwhich sword appears.
Before Phoebe in the mirror world a discheveled little blond-ish pixie wrapped in Jedi like robes and wielding a twig as a staff appears.
Before Phoebe in the mirror world a bright blue pixie with a very wide mouth and sharpened teeth appears.
Before Phoebe in the mirror world a pretty pink pixie with a wide brim cowboy hat and pink boots appears with a pink swizzle stick.

«Plot» Phoebe says, "Phoebe conjures (7) F6 watcher spirits in the astral and then sends them out to take a peek around."

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 6 for "Watcher perception":
2 3 5 8 10 14
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 6 for "Watcher perception":
1 3 7 10 11 14
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 6 for "Watcher perception":
1 2 3 3 5 10
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 6 for "Watcher perception":
2 4 5 5 5 8
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 6 for "Watcher perception":
2 2 4 5 8 11
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 6 for "Watcher perception":
1 3 3 4 4 4
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 6 for "Watcher perception":
2 2 4 4 5 11

Phoebe waits, "Just a second.. someone is walking in the area checking the cars." A moment later they can hear someone walking in the loose gravel outside but they keep walking past.

Phoebe waits, "One moment.. a couple guys are walking together not far away…….." Two minutes later..

Phoebe nods, "Okay.. they say the coast is clear."

Kellogg nods lightly and at Phoebe's say so, would push open the door. He'd glance back at the car one last time before peeking out and looking around. Cleared such, he'd hop down and turn to offer Phoebe a hand down. "A'right. So now we just gotta find our ride, wiz?"

Phoebe points out the slot in the wall that Kellogg is almost too short to look through, motions off towards some rows of buildings and warehouses with cranes and forklifts working, "It's supposed to be behind some warehouse 12.. wherever that is."

After Kellogg pulls the door open she works to get out. Phoebe comes out after, slips a little on the gravel but remains standing. She tries to help with the sliding of the big iron door back in place to keep their secret hidey-hole a secret.

** GM Phoebe **
The two newbies to New Orleans head on towards the buildings to find someone. On the way they spot a big warehouse with a huge 12 on the side up ahead.

Kellogg nods and follows along with Phoebe once the car is set. He'd look around, acting like he totally belongs there. Because, why not? He's as good as any other dwarf around there!

Phoebe moves along with Kellogg until they find the vehicle that matches the picture. The key fits and unlocks the doors and Phoebe hops in the passengers side with her bag on the floor in front of her, "The "J" says that a local rep will meet us at the safehouse.. that he has the local information and can answer questions we might have."

** GM Phoebe **
Google Map:
RailYard Location
French Quarter
Safehouse
http://postimg.org/image/oo9sgujj7/

Safehouse Location (Old Warehouse)
29.952569, -90.054707
142 Delaronde St, New Orleans, LA 70114

Ground View:
https://www.google.com/maps/@29.9549576,-90.0658268,3a,75y,265.82h,83.69t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1smCHzzM1NCg27HDiIwX--sg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

Ground View:
http://tinyurl.com/hruv2vr

Phoebe offers to Kellogg, "Can you pull into the walled in gate off from Seguin street.. it's the next NorthEast road I think. The gate code is 8873."

** GM Phoebe **
Gate Entrance off from Saguin St.:
http://tinyurl.com/h2edp6o

Our building is the tall grey building on the left, the parking lot wall is direclty to the left.. the Mississippi is to the right.
http://tinyurl.com/npfvmpo

Imagine 60+ years of weathering and falling apart and decay.

Kellogg climbs in with Phoebe after resetting the seat for dwarf height. Grumbling the whole time. He'd nod and head for that spot, jacked in for the moment to get over there as well as get use to the van. At the gate, he'd plug in the code and with it workign heads further inside.

Phoebe reaches down and grasps her pack, a little anxious and excited to be in their new place, "I see a door on the back wall there… they are supposed to have a camera at the door.. the keypad combo is the same as the gate.. but backwards.. 3788."

Kellogg's voice comes out of the radio. "Effective." He'd drive them over to that spot. Parking the van, he'd jack out then, stretching slightly and giving a nod. "I can drive it. Let's go meet yer chummer and see what is what, wiz? I'll do what I can ta back ya up.. and roastin vamps? That's just a bonus, ta be sure."

Phoebe closes up her door after exiting and meets up with Kellogg for the walk to the safehouse, she keeps her voice low, "Let's not tell them our names or where we're from. How about we say we're from New York if they get curious? I don't want blowback coming on these people and then them getting squeezed.. and leading back home to us.. right?"

** GM Phoebe **
Update with actual target location that matches original photo location:
http://postimg.org/image/w6sxphaw3/

Kellogg purses his lips then nods slightly. "Let me go by Shadow then. You can.. well.. go by whatever yer chummers know ya by at least. We're from the Rotten Apple and here ta mess up some blood suckers!" He was sure ethusiastic about it! But Kellogg kept his voice pitched low and quiet, talking with her as they'd get closer to the entrance for the warehouse. He wouldn't actually go in until she was ready.

Phoebe nods with a grin, "I can be.. um.. Phoebe, raised in the Bronx, parents are anarchists." She grins at the insta-background and then comes into view of the camera at the warehouse door entrance.

Back view of the parking lot, also show the building.. nice angle:
http://tinyurl.com/gr2ozc2

«OOC» Phoebe says, "So.. we parked by the white van… the grey building is our safehouse"

Kellogg turned Shadow chuckles. "yours too, huh?" He'd look at the camera, wave, then move to the keypad to plug in the code. "Time ta see what info we can get. I gotta sense this is gonna be one drekkin ride."

Phoebe enters into the ground level of the warehouse with Kellogg, stepping into a lobby with stainless steel walls and floor, much like a meat processing room. The opposite side of the room has a meatlocker type door, the floor drain is made of stainless steel and there are obvious fire suppression sprinklers in the ceiling. Would really suck if they dispersed some nasty super-acid.

** GM Phoebe **
There is a camera in the upper corner watching.

Shadow eyes the camera and closes the door behind them. Looking around, he'd glance to Phoebe, shrug, then head through the next door. They had the place set up fairly well. Could easily work it to be a siege location, especially with the sprinklers.

«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls Security Systems:
2 3 4 5
Phoebe looks like a cornered animal, trapped in a cage, she looks up at the camera to show her face clearly.

The meat locker door can be heard make a loud clunk sound and then it opens an inch towards Shadow and Phoebe, unlatched.

** GM Phoebe **
Shadow notes the meat locker door is hermetically sealed as well as being 6" thick and likely blast proof inside the stainless steel exterior. It's well balanced for opening but the sheer mass can be felt when pulling it to get it to move.

Shadow nods slightly. "Internal hinge.. outward instead of inward to resist being rammed.. This place is set up like a fortress.." He was very quiet and contemplative as he'd get that door open with Phoebe. Once inside, he'd pull it closed, both checking to make sure it locks, as well as study the lock system it has in place.

** GM Phoebe **
The ground floor of this building is a large parking garage structure that is three stories tall, open with steel beam supports and cross beams above near the ceiling.

There are metal stairs leading up the right side of the warehouse to the 2nd floor where there is a landing and then continue upward to the third floor where there is a heavy looking steel door again.

The warehouse is nicely lit and reveals three large garage doors that open up to the main street directly across from the stainless steel entry room. There are a few vehicles in here, a van that looks visbily armored, a motorcycle and a fan-boat on a trailer behind a HUMVEE.

The door at the top of the 3rd floor landing opens and stepping into view is an obvious shaman. Or someone dressed up like the Typical public view of what a Shaman should look like with trinkets and fetishes hanging from small leather straps off her clothing. It appears to be a human female of around thirty years of age and dressed in multi-colored clothing, layered as if a homeless person.

The lady at the top of the stairs offers down to the two new arrivals, "Welcome… please come on up. Welcome to the Big Easy."

He takes in the surroundings, pausing near the vehicles to check them out. Value, security systems he can see are in place, the typical thing he'd do with just about any vehicle if he was alone. When the lady would call down he looks up, then glances to Phoebe, shrugs and motions to the steps. He'd let her go first both as this is her show and well.. why not enjoy the view from behind going up the stairs?

«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls Chop Shops:
2 3 4 5 5 9
«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls Security Systems (Vehicular security systems):
2 4 5 5 7 15

The vehicles have no obvious security systems.. if they are there they are concealed. No obvious popup turrets and the like.

Phoebe leads the way up.

** GM Phoebe **
The lady at the top of the stairs offers a smile, "We have arranged for accomodations above," she goes into the door and holds it open so that Shadow and Phoebe can enter and then she heads up enclosed stairs to the floor above (heading up to the fourth/top floor).

At the top of the stairs she opens another door and this opens into a large fourth floor. There are tinted black windows looking out all sides of the building that are tinted strong enough likely to not allow any viewing from the outside inward.

In the 4th floor there is an office area with a conference room table surrounded by chairs, a wall at one end with a huge black screen for video conferencing and presentations. This area is surrounded by a glass wall and glass door. That room has carpet.

Also here on the 4th floor are several doors leading into rooms off the central open floor concept, perhaps offices or storage rooms.

The central part of the 4th floor is set up with various metal shelving that is encased with steel cages/maglocks to secure the items on the shelves. The shelves look to have such things as boxes of ammo, SMGs, grenades, anti-personel mines, mysterious electronics cases, rapelling gear, parachuting equipment, scuba gear equipment.. basically a fully stocked safehouse/fortress.

The lady motions towards two of the rooms and walks Shadow and Phoebe over, "Sir.. this will be your room for the extent of your stay here. Miss.. this will be your room."

** GM Phoebe **
The rooms are very sparse.. a single bed, a dresser and a chair in each.

Phoebe smiles wide, "Thank you.. very nice." She heads in and puts her pack of gear on her bed and then comes back out.

Shadow walks into the room and looks around. A nod was given to the lady. "Works. Thanks chummer." He'd drop his bag off, check his gun and ammo on him as well as the knives and shuriken, then he'd follow after the other two. This was definitely getting interesting!

The lady offers her hand in turn to Shadow and Phoebe, "I'm Rachelle. I'm the local represenative of the 3rd Ward and of the Shaman influence in that Ward. I have been asked to update the both of you on the social situation here in the Big Easy and then have been instructed that you," she looks to Phoebe, "will need to use your magic to wipe my memory of the last several hours so that I have no recollection of being asked to come here and having spoke with you and helped you out. This is to protect myself as well as you."

Rachelle adds, "During your stay the equipment is off limits. The vehicle you arrived in is your employeers asset and you have access to that, but the assets of this building are not for your use. Your Johnson is merely leasing the space for your safety as a place to rest and plan."

Shadow shakes Rachelle's hand, then nods slightly. He'd look around again. The potential! But.. off limits and he's not gonna screw around with stuff and mess up Phoebe's contact. Looking back to Rachelle he'd nod slightly. "Even without the stuff, this place is solid fer bein a restin spot. It'll definitely do."

Rachelle nods to Shadow, "If someone is going to approach the building you," she looks to Phoebe, "Will be notified via your Johnson before they arrive. Otherwise.. anyone approaching the building is suspected to be a threat. Contact your Johnson and assets will be directed to respond to protect this location. I would suggest though.. do not lead trouble here, costs and expenses associated with your lax perception or inability to act with reservation and care will come out of your Johnson's lease expenses.. and thus your payment from your Johnson. In short.. don't get tailed back here.. if you do.. you wont' get paid for your work."

Phoebe offers a nod of acknowledgement as to the expectations of them as guests.

Rachelle leads them towards the glass walled in conference room, "I am to be mind wiped of this meeting.. when your job is done you are to get in your vehicle and leave the way you came. There is no request that you are to be wiped."

Phoebe moves along over to the conference room and offers a smile to Rachelle as the door is held open for her and she moves in and takes a set on the side of the table so that she can look across the table and see out towards the North and over the dark river and the lights of the French Quarter across the river.

Shadow follows along behind Phoebe, settling at the table as well. He'd smile slightly to Rachelle. "yer dedicated.. knowing it's coming.. just.. consider me impressed, wiz?" He'd sit in the chair next to Phoebe and do what he normally does, let her dot he talking.

Rachelle moves to the head of the table and remains standing as she picks up a small remote and that turns on the screen on the wall and she starts her presentation.

On the wall a map of New Orleans and surrounding areas shows on a satelite view with street/highway overlay. You can see here we are made of of 12 Wards. Each Ward is a political group with a political leader.. a congressman per say. Also.. on the magical side of things we keep these same wards as boundaries. Together we are known as the Witch Faction. The faction is made up of a representative from each of the 12 wards… some are hermetic, some are adepts, some are vodoun, some are ancenstrial magic, some are old school witchcraft, etc. Together as the Witch Faction we sent out for a call for help.. that is why you have been brought in." She looks to Shadow and Phoebe to make sure it looks like they are understanding so far.

Shadow studies the map and gives a shallow nod. "So everyone sticks to their own place.. these guys rolled in.. ya'll wanted some help since yer all known. Makes sense. Unknowns wipe em out. No one gets the flak fer it."

Phoebe nods after Shadow's comment.. ready to hear more.

Rachell continues on to the next slide that shows a political flow chart, "Politics here has kept the peace since the founding of New Orleans by having a secret council. The chief of police is on the council, the representative from the Witches Faction, the representative from the religious churches, Elijah Mickaelson reprsents the Nosferatur and Vampires and we have the representative from the Biyou and Swamps that respresents the werewolves. We keep things in balance in the council.. or try to. Each faction and group wants to be in control, each tries just to survive at times. As years progress one group pulls into the lead and runs the city due to blackmail, assasinations or just damn luck. All though.. know that the Mickaelson's really run things out of sheer brutality and cunning and the fact that they live hundreds of years so they have generations of blackmail and power worked over others that hold them always in a place of power. They are brutal, vicious, sadistic and evil. This is our move after hundreds of years… to rid this city once and for all of the undead faction."

** GM Phoebe **
Note.. if Shadowrun Theme conflicts with this RP… consider it myth and misunderstanding and believing the lies as fact.

** GM Phoebe **
I.E. Can't live hundreds of years.. not been here since the founding of New Orleans.. but the people believe the story.

Shadow sits back in his chair. "So this is a big deal and dun screw up.. makes sense. I ain't likin anyone that's gonna be like that anyways, so we'll take em down fer sure."

Rachelle turns off the presentation and puts the remote down on the table, "This status quo is a controlled war. We try something against the werewolves and their respond by calling in a favor with the vampires and we loose dozens in a massacre, there are generations of back and forth.. but there is nothing comfortable about it."

Phoebe takes note of the complexity of the long historic war going on and nods, keeping quiet.. appreciating the depth of the pain and loss for so many years.

Shadow makes a face then shakes his head. "Ain't pretty no matter what type of war. That's fer sure chummer." He'd shrug then, glancing to Poebe then Rachelle. "So ya got anythin on our specific targets? I know who we're suppose ta be hittin, but ifn ya got more, could help."

Rachelle shakes her head, "I have not gotten close enough to gather that type of information. I'm sure you can find out more when you start your work.. get clues.. and start working on your plan.

Rachelle offers a solumn nod to both Shadow and Phoebe, "That concludes my local political and situational report I was asked to give you. If you could take me in your vehicle now to an alley behind Rousoue's tavern… and wipe my mind and leave me there.. my people should be able to find me and make sure I'm okay."

Phoebe stands up from her chair at the table and nods, "Try not to resist..and it will make it more successful.. right?"

Rachelle nods, "I'll do my best. Instinctually I'll offer up a fuss mentally.. but I'll try not and struggle the actual spell."

Shadow gets to hsi feet slowly. "Mmm." He'd glance between them, nod slightly and head for downstairs. Figuring the women would follow, he'd lead for the van after locking the safehouse and once they're inside, pull up his local map mentally to jack in and get them to the alley behind the tavern as requested.

The three head out to the vehicle, are given a small remote that when pushed will unlock the door they are in front of in the buiding (2 meter range) that will get them back inside beyond the Stainless steel room.

Rachelle gives directions turn by turn to get them back into the French Quarter and to Rousoue's tavern where they are able to park and get out and take a short walk to the alley.

It's after dark and the streets are fairly busy. It's no Marte Gras but it's no strolling down the sidewalks either, it's croweded enough from all the bars and wondering tourists that you still have to bob and weave and wait as slower people stop to talk in front of you. Hundreds of people out on the streets.

Nina/Phoebe heads into the alley with Rachelle, "I wish there was a better way but I understand the importance of doing it this way. I think we could have become good friends."

<Note>: No getting Rachelle as a contact from this plot - she won't remember us.

Rachelle nods with a grin, "This war will continue on in a different form.. but it will be more political and less death if you are successful."

Phoebe prepares her magics once they are well into the alley away from prying ears and eyese.

Phoebe starts with centering, speaking in the Enochian language to work her magic.

** GM Phoebe **
Threshold of 3 successes required.

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Centering vs TN 6 for "Centering Successes!":
1 1 2 3 4 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Sorcery + Spell Pool: 7 + 4 (Ally Spirit) vs TN 6 for "F6 Alter Memory Wipe Rachelle's Memory":
1 1 1 1 2 2 2 3 4 4 4 5 5 5 5 7 10 11 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Willpower + Spell Pool: 4 + 4 (Power Focus) vs TN 3 for "3D Drain, need 8":
1 1 2 2 2 3 3 3 3 4 4 4 4 5 7 8 9 10 11 = 14 Successes

** GM Phoebe **
3 successes.. success, no drain

Kellogg/Shadow would follow after the girls. His height would be perfect to knock people over.. but no reason to do that. As they make the alley, he steps down it far enough to make sure it's quiet without being on top of them and keeping alert for anyone watching or following them.

Phoebe speaks in her mysterious language and then reaches up with both hands and rests her fingertips on Rachelle's temples, holds them there about five seconds and then releases her hands, turns.. and walks towards Shadow as Rachelle remains standing in place.. looking temporarily distracted and confused.

** GM Nina **
Note: Rachelle did not try and resist the spell, hence her lack of a counter roll.

Phoebe slips her eyes into the astral world and works to clean up her astral signature from the spell as she is leaving the alley.

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Sorcery vs TN 6 for "Removing F6 Spell Sig":
1 3 3 4 5 19 23 = 2 Successes
«Plot» Phoebe says, "Sig lasts 4 hours"

Shadow waits for Phoebe to head his way and walks out with her. He'd lead the way back to the van this time, quiet and contemplative as they'd reach the vehicle and get in. Looking at it, he'd frown, then look at Phoebe. "Good idea ta ward this, since we're gonna be usin it?"

Phoebe gets in and closes the door, buckles up, "That's actually a real good idea. I'll work on that after we get back to the safehouse.. we can start making plans. I'd like to get out for some recon also if I can shapechanged as a raven.. take a look around.. gather information.. wards.. spirits.. magical security and stuff like that on the target location."

** GM Phoebe **
During the first night in New Orleans at the safehouse, after Shadow and Nina (Phoebe) have been briefed by the local contact… Nina slips into the bathroom for a quiet bit of conversation with her man back in Denver….

Cain takes a break from his meditation to have the conversation, stirring a bit from his comfortable place in his bed when Morpheus arrives to let him know of the time for conversing. He enjoys these little breaks!

Phoebe instructs Morpheus to return to Elysium Fields and locate Cain, to manifest in his human form if he is alone and to act as a direct bridge between herself and him with the Mindlink spell he taught her.

Morpheus forms outside of Cain's private room and announces his presence before coming into Cain's room when allowed.

Morpheus nods to Cain in his stoic and wise manner, "Muse sends me to act as a bridge between you and her via the mindlink spell. I have a constant link to her mind as is my very nature and she wishes for me to use the spell she taught me to link the two of you together so she may talk to you. She's in New Orleans… as she announced before leaving."

** GM Nina **
Morpheus was not only designed for the common mental link, but with the full perception integration. Nina can actually see through his senses fully, regardless of distance.

Morpheus casts a simple F1 Mindlink spell with Cain to establish the link and soon Nina is visible standing before Cain. She looks different though, one of her many illusions she covers herself in with Physical Mask (F2, 12 Successes, Sustaining foci, keeping active on playerplot, Shadow has never seen her true self).
http://postimg.org/image/jwlkfzsyr/

Nina (Phoebe) is in the restroom with the door locked and standing in front of the mirror over the sink so that she is seeing her own reflection. This allows her to visually perceive herself in real time… this visual perception is fully linked with Morpheus so that through the Mindlink spell with Cain he is sharing a visual/audio representation of Nina with Cain so they can talk live/real time… Cain can 'see' Nina standing before him in a restroom. Outside of the restroom the place he is in Elysium Fields is fuzzy visually as it remains outside of the spell influence. It's as if he's looking into an orb of reality within the real world around himself.

Nina smiles to Cain as she is viewing him through Morpheus' eyes and hearing him through Morpheus' ears, "How you doing today love?"

Phobe looks more relaxed and pleased as she hears the Cain is doing well on his meditation, when she speaks she is quiet, "I'm trying to be quiet.. the dwarf I am working with is named Shadow. He's a great guy but I wanted to check in with you privately to know I'm okay. We're down here at the behest of the Order of Merlin to deal with two Nosferatu. There are nine wards here, each ward has a magical group representation called covens. They have been at war with these two Nosferatu forever.. going back to the founding of New Orleans. We have been brought in at the behest of the covens through the Order of Merlin to deal with these two Nosferatu because there are generations of complicated drama here layers thick. Everyone is watching everyone and has blackmail and secret agendas. As outsiders..we come in fresh and without eyes watching us."

On the wall over Nina's left shoulder a picture frame forms in her mind and a picture within: http://postimg.org/image/o0wn2q1k3/

The mental feeling that comes with the picture explains it's a photo of the two Nosferatu (left: Elijah Mikaelson, right: Klaus Mikaelson).

Over Nina's right shoulder another picture frame forms and then a picture within: http://postimg.org/image/keqtq2v6r/

Mental Explination: Target home within the French Quarter.

Over Nina's head another picture frame forms on the wall with another photo: http://postimg.org/image/w6sxphaw3/

The mental link explains it's the placement of locations. Safehouse revealing her current location.

Cain chuckles softly, there is a roll of his slender shoulders, and he gazes over the images that are shown. "Are you going to be good handling that with him?"

Nina nods slowly, "I think so. My largest concern is the danger to civilians in the area. Like the Denver Nosferatu, these two like to throw parties at their place and have been known for using Compusion on civilians… catering food, acting as lewd dancers to entertain… having locals and tourist serve as entertainment and then wiping their minds of what happened in the night as they go about their lives the next day unaware of what happened the night before. It's… appauling."

Cain frowns and shakes his head. "… At least they aren't killing them or leaving them with the bad memories." He murmurs softly. There is a sigh from Cain. "Well. Hopefully you two can put a stop to it on your own."

Nina/Phoebe noddernods, "Like in Denver, these two are super connected. They have generations of blackmail on the local politicians and police. The people in the area have a board.. a council that works to keep the peace in New Orleans.. the witches; or the coven of mages and shamans are one group, the humans they call themselves are the politicians and judges and cops, the Nosferatu.. and believe it or not.. a Werewolf faction also has a representative on the faction. There are layers of history and alliances, mistrust and backstabbing going back forever. As an outsider.. I think we have an actual chance."

Nina catches Cain up on all the info so far going on in New Orleans.

Phoebe finishes up her secret communications with her man back in Denver.. then comes out to plan with Shadow.

** GM Phoebe **
Insert this paragraph before Nina's communications RP above:

Phoebe and Shadow head on up to the top floor where the saferoom is and Nina excuses herself to the restroom for about ten-fifteen minutes.. coming out looking refreshed and ready for some late evening planning and stretegy.


Shadow goes up with her and nods. He'd wander the windows himself. Unlike her, he'd never really be missed if he just vanished into somewhere in New Orleans. It was kind of a sobering thought. Kind of sad as well. He's staring at the French Quarter of the city through the window when Phoebe comes back out. He glances at her, smiles wanely, then moves for the office with the glass surrounding it. Because, meeting room. "So.. other than drivin ya.. how am I gonna help ya out? I know.. the apple.. but not much of what I know will work here. Just drivin and such.. eh?"

Phoebe nods to the thinking and moves on over to glass roomed conference area because the place lacks any nice lounge or livingroom type space to sit and chat. She heads in and holds the door for Shadow until she can get in and take a seat herself at the table, "I learned from the last Nosferatu and Vampire situation that it's possible for them to be magically active. So not only do they have the perks of their nature.. but they may also have the enhancements of magic. Just to consider. And with influence and the like they very well could have magical wards on their home because they can surely afford paying someone to do it for them, if they can't themselves. I would like to put our ears to the ground and see if they have any parties coming up that the public are allowed to attend.. if they are sponsors to any charity events for their own public relations and 'cover'… where they'd be out away from their home turf. Say an evening .. in the dark… dance or fund raiser. We need to start just digging up some info. I have a decker I've used in the past if you do not have one you prefer.. might be a good place to start. And.. perhaps a walk past their place just to put our own eyes on the establishment.. maybe some recon while we wait for a decker to do some digging?"

To address Shadow's concerns directly she considers, "Perhaps you can do a drive by in the van? Sensor sweep.. high def video driving past or zooming in from a distnace on doors for sensors or security type features? Maybe even a walk past on the sidewalk to see if you notice something that might be useful? We then meet back here for sharing info and making a plan?"

Shadow nods slightly. "I got a chummer I usually contact fer it.. Valor. He might be able ta help out.. Although I'll have ta explain things ta him." Shadow would take a seat, shrugging slightly. "I'll do a full look over what the Van has.. then start diggin.. not bein magic.. I may be the better contact ta try and find somethin.. afterall, the magic group's less likely ta get in non-magic help.. eh?" He'd think for a moment. "I'll do the sweep 'fore the wardin on the van. That stuff shows up astrally right? no sense in paintin myself yet."

Phoebe offers, "A ward on the van I make on the inside.. astral things won't see it at all unless they try to purposefully pass through the van to get inside the van."

Phoebe adds, "You go ahead and contact your decker then.. get him on the job so he can start gathering data."

Phoebe adds, "If things go South, plan an escape route for yourself.. single.. I'll plan one for me. That way if one of us are tagged the other can get away. And, it's harder to track two separate targets as well, splits their forces and assets. Then we can set up a rendevous location and after we confirm we are not being followed we can figure out if we will come back here to the safe house.. or get to the rail yard and hide in the rail car behind the ward.. or what we want to do."

Shadow nods slightly, musing as he'd glance outside again. "Time ta go native. A'right. I can do that. Mmm.. how far is yer mind link thingy and can ya keep one with me while ya do yer thing?" He'd shrug. "Easiest way ta keep in touch chummer. Ifn ya got it on substained.. then we know we'll have contact with each other.. also faster ta share what we find on recon."

Phoebe offers, "Once we hold the link.. the only thing that can break it is a ward, one of use wishing it to be dropped.. or one of us going unconcious.. there is no limitation of range. The simple mindlink spell is limited by us being able to see each other.. the amped up super spell I know.. does not have that limitation.

Phoebe nods, "Good deal then. I'm going to head out on foot with a pack of
gear.. get to a rooftop some place on neutral ground and then when I get there
I'll do my shapechanging. After I do my recon I'll get back to that stash
location to change back and get dressed. I'll also check my burner cell at that
point to see if you've sent me a txt. If not.. I'll txt you that I'm clear of
the scene."

** GM Phoebe **
Shadow and Phoebe have decided to head out separately to do recon in their on
specific and unique methods… Phoebe heads to her private room to get her gear
ready.

** GM Phoebe **
This portion of the RP log is Phoebe's going out on recon on her own…..

Phoebe (Phoebe) hears Shadow call out that he's heading out and she gathers up
her hear and follows him out. She has her stuff in her backpack like she just
arrived, nothing left back in the safehouse room.

Before leaving her room, Phoebe prepares an Increased Reflex spell to store
into a sustaining foci on her bracelet.

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) has the Attribute Reaction with the value '7'.
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Sorcery + Spell Pool: 6 + 4 (ally) vs TN

7 for "F4 Increase Reflexes (Every 2 successes gives +1 dice to +init), Drain
is +1D":
1 1 1 1 1 1 2 2 2 2 4 4 5 5 7 8 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Sorcery + Spell Pool: 6 + 4 (ally) - 2
(Successes) vs TN 7 for "F4 Increase Reflexes (Every 2 successes gives +1 dice
to +init), Drain is +1D. KP: 1/35":
1 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 4 4 5 5 5 7 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Sorcery + Spell Pool: 6 + 4 (ally) - 3
(Successes) vs TN 7 for "F4 Increase Reflexes (Every 2 successes gives +1 dice
to +init), Drain is +1D. KP: 3/35":
1 2 2 2 3 3 3 5 5 7 8 9 13 = 4 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Willpower + Spell Pool: 5 + 4 (Power
foci) vs TN 3 for "3D Drain.. need 8 successes":
1 1 1 2 2 3 3 3 3 3 4 4 4 4 4 5 5 5 5 19 = 15 Successes

** GM Phoebe **
F4 Increase Reflexes (sustaining foci)
7 successes
+2D6 Init
No Drain

KP: 3/35

Phoebe heads outside and lets Shadow lock up the safehouse and then she heads
off on foot as Shadow heads into the parking lot to the dirty old sedan they've
been giving to use during this job.

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Intelligence:
1 1 1 1 2 3 3 3 4 5 5

Phoebe keeps an eye out as she walks the edge of the river street on the
sidewalk, trying to make note of her directions, shady people and possible
areas of concern. Things seem to fine to her and nothing stands out as worth
noting and remembering as unique or important.

Phoebe makes it to the bridge that crosses the Mississippi from this side on
the South of the River over to the French Quarter on the other side.
Unfortunately, she'd not noticed the lurking rapist type that had been
following her the last block. The large man with the knit cap and leather
jacket that is wearing black gloves has sped up his pace behind Phoebe and as
they both are now nearing the part of the bridge where the walkway turns from
the sidewalk and heads across the bridge with the flow of traffic.. the man
behind Phoebe makes his move to grab her as he's pulling out a knife.

<Surprise action>

** GM Phoebe **
Phoebe rolls reaction vs TN 4
Mugger rolls reaction vs TN 4
If mugger gets more successes, he surprises Phoebe and gets a free action

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Reaction vs TN 4 for "Phoebe's Reaction":
1 4 5 5 5 5 8 = 6 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 5 vs TN 4 for "Mugger's reaction":
1 2 2 3 3 = 0 Successes

The mugger pulls out his knife and the 'twing' sound of the switchblade
flipping it's blade out with the spring catches Phoebe's ear and she spins
around quickly.

The mugger snarls, having missed his opportunity to catch this bird by
surprise.

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 3 for "+7 Phoebe's Init":
1 3 9
«Init Tracker» Phoebe (#6503) has set Phoebe's init to 17.
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 1 for "+5 Mugger Init":
3
«Init Tracker» Phoebe (#6503) has set Mugger's init to 8.
----------—[ Shadowrun Denver ]—-
============================> Initiative Listing <=============================
Combatant Name…………….. P1(B) P2(-10) P3(-20) P4(-30) P5(-40)
Phoebe……………………… 17 7 — — —
Mugger……………………. 8 — — — —


** GM Phoebe **
Phoebe's action

Phoebe is freaked.. so instinctively she reverts to her quickest defense spell. She's not sure if this guy has backup around or what is deal is or how much of a threat he is.. she just sees a knife in the hand of a big gloved man in a leather jacket with a knit cap and he's looking like he wants to do her great bodily harm….. Stunbolt it is!

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Centering vs TN 5 for "Centering for successes":
1 2 3 5 7 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Sorcery + Spell Pool: 6 + 4 (Ally) vs TN 5 for "F6 Serious Stunbolt: TN 4 (Willpower) + 1 (BG) Serious. KP: 3/35":
1 1 2 2 2 2 2 3 4 4 4 4 5 5 5 8 = 4 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Sorcery + Spell Pool: 6 + 4 (Ally) - 4 (Successes) vs TN 5 for "TN 4 (Willpower) + 1 (BG) Serious. KP: 3/35":
1 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 10 10 11 14 = 4 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Willpower + Spell Pool: 5 + 4 (Power Foci) vs TN 3 for "3S Drain, need 6 successes.":
1 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 4 4 4 5 5 5 5 7 8 10 11 = 17 Successes
Logfile from Phoebe.

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 4 + 2 (KP) vs TN 6 for "Resisting F6 Stunbolt, KP: 3/6":
2 2 3 3 4 5 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 4 + 2 (KP) vs TN 6 for "Resisting F6 Stunbolt, KP: 4/6":
1 1 1 1 4 7 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 4 + 2 (KP) - 1 (Successes) vs TN 6 for "Resisting F6 Stunbolt, KP: 6/6":
2 3 4 4 9 = 1 Success

** GM Phoebe **
F6 Stunbolt Serious
Phoebe: 6 successes
Mugger: 2 successes
4 net Successes
F6S + 2: F6D + 2: F6D+1

Mugger goes unconcious
Mugger out of KP

Phoebe calls out quickly in Enochian, "Begone you evil man!" and she releases energy from her palm at the man which gets woozie and falls to the ground asleep.

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 3 for "Fellow Villian hiding in the shadows nearby.":
2 4 5
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Intelligence:
1 1 2 2 3 4 4 4 5 7 9

Phoebe does a quick look around, checking for any would-be evil villians that were hear to help. She spots a lurking man under the bridge that is crouching in the shadows that she didn't see before. As the man she hits with the stunbolt falls to the ground alseep the assistant in the shadows turns and bolts down the slope under the bridge towards the runners path that follows the side of the Mississippi on this side of the mighty river.

Phoebe notes his knife also and something rises up in her that can only be expressed as righteous anger.. with a little bit of fearing if she doesn't deal with these two right now they're going to come back and run across her in some random place later and want revenge.

Phoebe calls out again in enochian, "Join your fellow conspiritor in slumber!" and with that she releases a stunbolt as he is fleeing down the hill towards the river.

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Centering vs TN 4 for "Centering for succcesses":
2 2 3 3 5 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Sorcery + Spell Pool: 6 + 4 (ally) vs TN 4 for "F6 Stunbolt Serious: TN 3 (Willpower) + 1 (BG) = TN 4. KP: 3/35":
1 2 2 2 3 3 4 4 4 4 5 5 5 5 5 5 = 10 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Willpower + Spell Pool: 5 + 4 (Power foci) vs TN 2 for "2S Drain, need 6 successes":
1 1 1 2 2 2 3 3 3 3 4 4 4 4 4 4 5 5 9 15 = 17 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 3 + 2 (KP) vs TN 6 for "Resisting F6 Stunbolt, KP: 3/6":
1 2 2 3 15 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 3 + 2 (KP) - 1 (Successes) vs TN 6 for "Resisting F6 Stunbolt, KP: 4/6":
3 5 5 11 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 3 + 2 (KP) - 2 (Successes) vs TN 6 for "Resisting F6 Stunbolt, KP: 6/6":
1 4 5 = 0 Successes

** GM Phoebe **
F6 Stunbolt Serious
Phoebe: 10 successes
Mugger 2: 2 successes
8 Net successes
F6 Serious + 8 = F6 Deadly + 3 overflow
No Drain
Mugger 2 out of KP

Mugger 2 unconcious

Phoebe releases the mana into the fleeing man and he falls head first down the grassy slope, sliding and then rolling a few times to land on the jogging path at the bottom of the slope in a very uncomfortable looking heap.

Phoebe looks around, concerned there may be a third.. or witnesses… gathering information before making her next decision.

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Intelligence:
1 1 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 8 10

Phoebe doesn't see any issues, nobody watching their location or anyone else coming to offer her arm. She spends a moment to gather her thoughts and then she uses a levitate spell on each of the men in turn to move their unconscious bodies up under the bridge at the top of the slope to conceal them for the time being.

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Sorcery + Spell Pool: 6 + 4 (ally) vs TN 4 for "F2 Levitate":
1 2 2 3 3 3 4 5 5 5 5 5 8 10 10 19 = 10 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Willpower + Spell Pool: 5 + 4 (power foci) vs TN 3 for "3M Drain, need 4.":
1 1 1 1 1 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 7 = 15 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Sorcery + Spell Pool: 6 + 4 (ally) vs TN 4 for "F2 Levitate":
1 1 2 4 4 4 4 4 5 5 8 8 9 10 10 14 = 13 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Willpower + Spell Pool: 5 + 4 (power foci) vs TN 3 for "3M Drain, need 4.":
1 1 1 1 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 5 5 8 9 10 11 16 16 = 13 Successes

With the bodies hidden up under the end of the bridge sleeping, Phoebe takes these moments to slip her eyes into the astral and to starting cleaining up her spell signatures she's devleoped in this area.

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Sorcery + 4 (ally) vs TN 7 for "F6 Stunbolt #1":
1 2 2 2 5 5 5 8 9 11 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Willpower vs TN 6 for "6L Drain":
1 1 2 2 2 3 5 5 5 8 11 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Sorcery + 4 (ally) vs TN 7 for "F6 Stunbolt #2":
1 3 3 4 4 5 8 9 11 15 = 4 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Willpower vs TN 6 for "6L Drain":
1 1 1 4 4 4 5 5 5 5 11 = 1 Success

Phoebe spends some time cleaing up her astral signatures in the area. The first F6 Stunbolt she manages to get it's 6 hour lifespan down to 3 hours and no drain from the effort. The second F6 Stunbolt she manages to get it's 6 hours lifespan down to 2 hours. A bit of mana whips back at her to disorient her mind but her trauma dampner kicks in and she feels no effects from the mana-whip.

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Sorcery + 4 (Ally) vs TN 3 for "F2 levitate (Force 2 + 1 BG)= TN 3":
1 2 3 3 4 5 5 7 13 14 = 8 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Willpower vs TN 2 for "2L Stun":
1 2 2 4 4 5 5 7 8 8 9 = 10 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Sorcery + 4 (Ally) vs TN 3 for "F2 levitate (Force 2 + 1 BG)= TN 3":
1 2 2 2 2 2 2 4 4 5 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Willpower vs TN 2 for "2L Stun":
1 1 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 4 = 9 Successes

Phoebe next turns her attention to cleaning up the levitate spells. They were far less powerful spells and are quickly cleaned up completely with no resistance from mana kickback at all.

Phoebe climbs up the slope to check out the men, to learn more about them to help her decide what she should do with them… it's hard being a vigelante.. judge and jury and executioner.. it never feels good to make a rash choice without good cause for the level of justice you dish out.

Phoebe considers the use of Mind Probe magic on either of them and decides from the stunbolt use the first guy was a bit tougher to take down.. so maybe he's the leader.. and would have the most useful information? Though the spell will be harder to use on him, the information will probably be more helpful. She starts speaking in Enochian under the bridge as she kneels down and places a gloved hand on his forehead, "Open your mind to me and speak the truth."

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Sorcery + Spell Pool: 6 + 4 (ally) vs TN 5 for "F4 Mind Probe: TN 4 (Willpower) + 1 (BG) = TN 5. KP: 3/35":
1 1 1 1 1 1 2 3 3 3 3 3 5 5 8 17 = 4 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Sorcery + Spell Pool: 6 + 4 (ally) - 4 (Successes) vs TN 5 for "F4 Mind Probe: TN 4 (Willpower) + 1 (BG) = TN 5. KP: 4/35":
1 1 2 2 3 3 4 4 5 5 8 11 = 4 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 4 vs TN 4 for "Unconcious Mugger 1 resisting in his sleep (out of KP)":
1 1 1 9 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Willpower + Spell Pool: 5 + 4 (power foci) vs TN 2 for "F4 Mind Probe.. 2S Drain, need 6 successes":
1 1 1 1 1 1 2 3 3 3 3 4 4 4 4 4 5 5 5 5 = 14 Successes

** GM Phoebe **
F4 Mind Probe
Phoebe: 8 successes
Mugger 1: 1 success
7 net successes
No Drain

------> Mind Probe <-------
Mind Probe

Type: M Target: W(R) Duration: S Drain: S Range: Touch Subject -> Directional Sense
This spell allows the caster to probe the mind of a target within the spell's range for information according to the Mind Probe Table (SR3 pg. 193). Using mind probe multiple times within a number of hours equal to the target's willpower adds +2 to the TN for each subsequent attempt.


Successes Effect
1-2 The subject can read the targets surface
thoughts.
3-4 The subject can find out anything the target
consciously knows and view the targets memories.
5+ The subject can probe the targets subconscious,
gaining information the target may not even be
consciously aware of such as psychological quirks,
deep fears or hidden memories.


Phoebe slips into the mugger's mind and starts to pull out information, little by little milking his mind of data.

** GM Phoebe **
Phoebe learns:
His name: Mathew Talbot
Marital Status: Divorced
Children: None
Occupation: Truck Driver
Intent upon Phoebe/Phoebe: Capture, bind, transport to basement, etc.
Co-Conspiritor: Friend and assistant in act.
Name of Co-Conspiritor: Tony Allofs
Ever done this before: Yes, Nine would have been the fourth woman in two months.
condition of Previous women: Deceased, thrown into river.
Location Details: Mental (memory) of the location they threw the bodies in the river. Three different locations. Concret blocks, chain, etc.
Location of Basement: Inherited home (was mothers)
Addresss: Address of home learned
Location: Mental picture and feeling of location, 10 minutes drive, map develops in mind and 'red pin' inserts at home address in mind.
Drive? - Vehicle (van) nearby, keys in jacket pocket.

Phoebe breaks the mind probe at this point and steps back, disgusted, tremoring a little from the memories of the previous women and it could have become her situation and it shakes her up a bit.

Phoebe takes a solid three minutes deciding what to do and then she fishes out the man's keys to his van, collects up their knives as well as some zipties they had with them and a black hood. She puts the hood on the leader and the zipties behind his back and then she heads off to where she knows their van to be parked.

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Intelligence:
2 3 3 3 4 4 5 5 5 5 7

Phoebe checks the area around the van and then uses the keys to get in, start it and drive to the bridge and park nearby. Phoebe takes a solid thirty minutes to make sure she's not being watched and then she opens the side door of the van that is nearest the curb (facing the river) and heads down, taking turns turning each of the men invisible (sustaining foci) and then levitating them up into the van.. one after the other until she has them inside. That's where she finds more zip ties and other kidnapping creepy crap and she zips them up and duct-tapes them to ensure they are secure. With that.. she then has Morpheus and Trinity manifest in the back of the van, opening up her backpack and handing out their personal gear that she brought for them. As they equip up.. Phoebe starts the van and begins to drive towards their home.

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Magic + 1 (Initiating queue in before this plot happens) vs TN 2 for "Filtering BG Count: 1":
1 1 1 1 2 2 4 4 4 5 5 5 5 = 9 Successes

** GM Phoebe **
Filtering pure mana: 144 turns

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Sorcery + Spell Pool: 6 + 4 (ally) vs TN 4 for "F4 Imp. Invis (Sustaining Foci), KP: 4/35":
1 1 1 1 2 3 3 3 3 4 4 4 7 10 10 16 = 7 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Willpower + Spell Pool: 5 + 4 (power foci) vs TN 3 for "3M Drin, need 4":
1 1 1 2 2 3 3 3 3 3 4 4 5 5 5 5 5 5 8 11 = 15 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Sorcery + Spell Pool: 6 + 4 (ally) vs TN 4 for "F2 Levitate":
1 1 3 3 3 3 4 4 4 4 4 5 5 5 9 16 = 10 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Willpower + Spell Pool: 5 + 4 (power foci) vs TN 4 for "4M Drain, need 4":
1 1 2 2 2 3 3 3 3 4 4 4 7 7 9 9 9 10 15 26 = 11 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Sorcery + Spell Pool: 6 + 4 (ally) vs TN 4 for "F4 Imp. Invis (Sustaining Foci), KP: 5/35":
2 2 2 2 2 2 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 5 10 11 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Sorcery + Spell Pool: 6 + 4 (ally) - 3 (successes) vs TN 4 for "F4 Imp. Invis (Sustaining Foci), KP: 6/35":
1 1 1 2 3 4 4 4 4 5 5 5 21 = 8 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Willpower + Spell Pool: 5 + 4 (power foci) vs TN 3 for "3M Drin, need 4":
1 1 2 3 3 4 4 4 4 4 4 5 5 5 5 5 5 8 11 16 = 17 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Sorcery + Spell Pool: 6 + 4 (ally) vs TN 4 for "F2 Levitate":
1 1 2 2 3 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 8 8 9 11 = 8 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Willpower + Spell Pool: 5 + 4 (power foci) vs TN 4 for "4M Drain, need 4":
1 1 2 2 2 3 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 5 5 7 10 11 11 = 11 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Sorcery + 4 (power foci) vs TN 4 for "F4 Imp. Invis - Cleaning Astral Sig, KP 7/35":
1 1 1 2 2 3 3 4 4 4 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Willpower vs TN 4 for "4L Drain":
1 1 3 5 5 5 5 5 8 8 22 = 8 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Sorcery + 4 (power foci) vs TN 4 for "F4 Imp. Invis - Cleaning Astral Sig, KP 7/35":
1 2 2 2 3 4 5 5 5 7 = 5 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Willpower vs TN 4 for "4L Drain":
1 2 3 3 3 4 4 5 5 10 14 = 6 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Sorcery + 4 (power foci) vs TN 2 for "F2 Levitate Astral Cleanup":
1 1 3 3 3 3 3 4 5 5 = 8 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Willpower vs TN 2 for "2L Drain":
1 1 2 2 2 3 4 5 5 11 11 = 9 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Sorcery + 4 (power foci) vs TN 2 for "F2 Levitate Astral Cleanup":
1 1 1 3 3 3 3 4 4 9 = 7 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Willpower vs TN 2 for "2L Drain":
1 1 1 1 2 2 3 3 4 9 11 = 7 Successes

** GM Phoebe **
Spell Sig Cleanup Summary:

F4 Imp. Invis: 4 hours - 3 hours = 1 hour remains
F4 Imp. Invis: 4 hours - 5 hours = Clean
F2 Levitate: 2 hours - 8 hours = Clean
F2 Levitate: 2 hours - 7 hours = Clean

No Drain

Phoebe follows what she learned from the mind probe, the proper roads to take to get to their house and she keeps with traffic and takes her time to get their, arriving around 11:00 pm.

Backing up in the driveway, Phoebe pulls back to the rear door where she stops the van and then gets out. Morpheus and Trinity work together to bring each man into the back door (Phoebe using the keys to unlock the back door) and down the stairs into the basement. Phoebe staus up at the van until both men are brought into the basement and then she has Morpheus wait up inside the van and close and lock it up. She gives him the keys so he can drive it if needed.. but heads down in the basement to meet up wit

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Sorcery + Spell Pool: 6 + 4 (power foci) vs TN 6 for "F1 Magic Fingers, KP: 7/35":
1 1 1 1 2 2 3 3 3 4 5 5 5 5 8 17 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Willpower + Spell Pool: 5 vs TN 3 for "3M Drain, need 4":
1 1 2 2 3 3 3 3 4 4 4 4 5 7 8 11 = 12 Successes

** GM Phoebe **
It's a nasty 5 minutes.. likely to give Phoebe (Phoebe) nightmares for a few weeks.. but in the end.. the two serial killers have been dispatched with judiciously.

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Sorcery + 4 (power foci) vs TN 2 for "F1 magic fingers - spell Sig Cleanup, KP: 7/35":
2 2 2 2 3 4 5 5 5 9 = 10 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Willpower vs TN 2 for "2L Drain":
1 1 2 3 3 4 4 5 5 8 8 = 9 Successes

** GM Phoebe **
F1 Magic Fingers: 1 hour - 10 hours = Clean

After about ten minutes, Phoebe heads up the stairs to meet with Trinity at the back door, offers a solumn and sad nod and then the two head out and into the van.

Phoebe takes over the drivers seat from Morpheus once they are inside the van, shifting around positions as Morpheus sits up front and buckles up, Phoebe buckles up and Trinity sits in the bench seat in the back buckling up as well and preparing to give Phoebe the inventory of the loot she pinched from the murdering bastards home.

** GM Phoebe **
Insert Loot here after that is determined.

Phoebe drives casually out of the driveway and into the night, heading to where she picked up the van originally. The two men knew the area well and figured it was a safe place to stage the van.. so she uses their logic and local knowledge and leaves the van there.

Phoebe has Morpheus and Trinity take off their gear and she puts it back into her backpack with the stollen loot on the bottom of the backpack. With that done, she lets her ally spirits slip back into the Astral and she slips an improved invisibility spell over herself (sustaining foci) before getting out of the van, locking it up and walking down towards the bridge again.

At the bridge, she goes down the slope so she is hidden from casual observance and then throws the keyes to the van into the Mississippi and then drops the invisibilty spell, cleans up her astral sig from the spell and then walks up to the sidewalk and continues on. In the center of the bridge she stops, fishes out her commlink and puts it on so she can talk with Shadow. She hasn't gotten any recon done yet.. but it's time to check in with her partner.

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Magic vs TN 2 for "Filtering BG Count: 1":
1 2 2 2 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 5 = 11 Successes

** GM Phoebe **
No BG count issues for 144 turns

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Sorcery + Spell Pool: 6 + 4 (ally) vs TN 4 for "F4 Imp. Invis (Sustaining Foci), KP: 7/35":
1 1 1 1 1 2 3 4 4 5 5 5 5 8 10 11 = 9 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Willpower + Spell Pool: 5 + 4 (power foci) vs TN 3 for "3M Drain, need 4":
1 1 1 1 2 2 2 3 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 5 5 7 13 17 = 13 Successes

** GM Phoebe **
F4 Imp. Invis
9 successes
No Drain

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Sorcery + 4 (power foci) vs TN 4 for "F4 Imp. Invis Sig Clean up":
1 1 1 3 3 3 4 4 5 8 = 4 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Willpower + 4 for "4L Drain, need 2":
1 1 2 2 2 3 3 4 4 5 5 5 5 14 14

** GM Phoebe **
F4 Imp. Invis: 4 hours - 4 hours = Clean
No Drain

*

After Catching Shadow up on her status… Phoebe (Phoebe) heads forward with her evening of recon.
*

Phoebe heads across the bridge on foot, keeping a wary eye out around her and brushing a gloved hand across her jacket pocket to confirm the weight of the switchblade from the 2nd serial killer is there. Not really sure why she kept it.. a trophy of war?, proof of her instinct at survival? Perhaps she'll toss it later, but for now it seemed like the right thing to do to keep it in her pocket.

It's an easy fifteen minute walk to the French Quarter walking along on this side of the Mississippi now. A large neon sign for the Audubon Aquarium of the Central American States can be seen ahead on the right along the waters edge. A large convention center lies ahead on the left, a massive structure for concerts and sporting events. Walking down Convention Center Blvd Phoebe can tell there are railroad tracks between her and the river as she sees a train with several cars moving down the tracks on occassion between gaps in the buildings. Still, best to stay on the main road and in the open for now, the tracks might have more freaks and if she has to clean up the entire city tonight.. the recon is never going to get finished.

Phoebe considers the huge convention center, layered like a cake with architecture it's a beautiful building.. and tall.

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Intelligence:
1 2 2 3 3 4 4 5 5 5 7

Taking a look around, Phoebe doesn't see anyone watching or following her.. so she tucks in behind some palm trees and shrubbery to get out of the public view.

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 3 for "Stalker guy following Phoebe":
1 4 4
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Stealth for "Phoebe slipping the stalker guy.. that she doesn't know was/is following.":
4 5 13

** GM Phoebe **
Phoebe didn't know she was being followed… but it doesn't matter.. her ditching being seen did the trick by saving her.

Hidden in the shrubbery, Phoebe works her Imp. Invis spell (sustaining foci) and then Levitate.. to head up to the rooftop of the convention center… to look for a place to shapechange and start her recon.. a place to stash her pack.

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Centering vs TN 4 for "Centering for successes":
1 4 4 4 10 = 4 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Sorcery + Spell Pool: 6 + 4 (ally) vs TN 4 for "F4 Imp. Invis (Sustaining Foci) KP: 7/35":
1 1 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 5 5 5 5 7 7 15 = 8 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Willpower + Spell Pool: 5 + 4 (power foci) vs TN 3 for "3M Drain, need 4":
1 1 1 1 2 2 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 4 5 5 5 10 = 11 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Centering vs TN 4 for "Centering for successes":
1 1 1 4 9 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Sorcery + Spell Pool: 6 + 4 (Ally) vs TN 4 for "F2 Levitate KP: 7/35":
1 1 1 1 1 2 2 3 3 3 5 5 5 7 9 11 = 6 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Willpower + Spell Pool: 5 + 4 (power foci) vs TN 3 for "3M Drain, need 4":
1 1 1 1 1 2 2 2 4 4 4 4 4 5 5 5 5 8 11 15 = 12 Successes

Phoebe speaks aloud in Enochian from the bushes, peering out to make sure nobody is within hearing distance she lucks out.. she poofs vanished and then draws in more pure mana for the levitation spell. Lifing up.. up.. up along the edge of the convention hall she checks the astral world, keeps an eye out as she offers a nod to Trinity and Morpheus as they fan out to make sure there is no astral threats in the area.

Reaching the rooftop, Phoebe drifts along the top of the roof looking for A/C equipment, air cooling chillers, those massive structures on the rooftops required to keep the environments inside such enormous buildings cool in the summer and warm in the winter.

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Intelligence for "Good stash location":
1 1 2 2 2 4 5 5 7 7 9

Phoebe decides she's found a good location behind a maintenance supply building, perhaps a

Phoebe decides she's found a good location behind a maintenance supply building, perhaps a place for the window washers to store their equipment, she's not sure. She lands gently and drops her levitate spell and her invisibility and takes some time to clean up the astral signitures.

** GM Phoebe **
Note.. to use Filtering.. Phoebe/Phoebe has to roll magic vs TN of the BG Count. Her magic is 13 now.. TN is 1. Um.. I'm going to assume that if she's not under fire and has time.. she's using Filtering constantly (when needed).

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Sorcery + 4 (power foci) vs TN 4 for "F4 Imp. Invis Sig Clean":
1 1 2 2 3 4 4 5 10 19 = 5 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Willpower vs TN 4 for "4L Drain":
1 3 3 4 4 4 7 7 8 10 16 = 8 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Sorcery + 4 (power foci) vs TN 2 for "F2 Levitate Sig Clean":
2 2 3 3 3 3 4 9 11 13 = 10 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Willpower vs TN 2 for "2L drain":
1 2 2 3 3 3 3 5 5 11 11 = 10 Successes

** GM Phoebe **
F4 Imp. Invis: 4 hours - 5 successes = Clean
No Drain

F2 Levitate: 2 hours - 10 successes = Clean
No Drain

Phoebe removes her pack and takes out Morpheus' gear and gives it to him so he can manifest and take his human form, putting on his gear so he can guard the equipment and postion here as the home 'base'. Trinity remains in the astral, to accompany Phoebe/Phoebe on the recon.

============> Contents of Gear - Morpheus……………. (#7021) <============
| Item | Qty | IC Location | Description |
*--+-+----+-------——*
| 1 | 2 | Carried | Slap Patch (Stimulant)….. R6 |
| 2 | 2 | Carried | Slap Patch (Tranq)……… R10 |
| 3 | 1 | Carried | Pocket Flashlight |
| 4 | 1 | Carried | Browning Ultra Power |
| 5 | 1 | Carried | Black Leather Driving Gloves |
| * 6 | 1 | Carried | Black Full Length Long Coat |
| 7 | 1 | Carried | Savior Advanced Medkit System |
| 8 | 1 | Carried | Sunglasses (Low-Light, Flare Comp) |
| 9 | 1 | Carried | Quickdraw Holster (Concealable) |
=============================== 9 Items Listed ================================

Morpheus put son his quickdraw holster, holsters his Browning Ultra Power, pulls on his black driving gloves and gets into his full length black long coat, last he slips on his sleek sunglasses (low-light, flare comp) and gives Phoebe the nod of approval that he's ready for war if needed.

Phoebe gives him the pack and then starts to take her clothing off for the Shapechange transformation, stripping until she's buck nuke in front of Morpheus and then gives him a nod back and prepare with the centering with Enochian for the Shapechange spell.

** GM Phoebe **
Active:
F4 Inc. Reaction: +2 dice Init
F4 Shapechange
Total: 8 levels of foci use

-----> Shapechanging Threshold Successes <-----

The Threshold is equal to half the target's Body plus the difference between the critter's and the target's unaugmented Body Attributes. (This difference cannot exceed the spell's Force.)

1/2 Body of Target (Phoebe: 3/2 = 1.5 round up): 2 + Difference of Critter & Phoebe's Body Attribute

Force 4 Shapechange Limits for Phoebe to use on self

Body Critter TN Threshold Example
1 3 2+2 = 4 Rat - Piegon - House Cat
2 3 2+1 = 3 Hawk - Fox - Lynx
3 3 2+0 = 2 German Sheppard
4 3 2+1 = 3 Deer
5 3 2+2 = 4 Leopard - Shark - Wolf
6 3 2+3 = 5 Seal
7 3 2+4 = 6 Lion


«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Centering vs TN 3 for "Centering for successes":
3 4 5 7 10 = 5 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Sorcery + Spell Pool: 6 + 4 (Ally) vs TN 3 for "F4 Shapechange -> Raven (need 3 successes) KP: 7/35":
1 1 1 2 2 2 3 3 4 4 4 4 9 10 10 13 = 10 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Willpower + Spell Pool: 5 + 4 (power foci) vs TN 3 for "3M Drain, need 4":
1 1 1 2 2 2 3 3 3 3 3 4 5 5 5 5 7 10 10 11 = 14 Successes

Phoebe adjusts her braclet to the correct size on the slip knot of the leather string and then places the bracelet on her nose and looks skyward as she speaks in Enochian, "Glorious sky, hold me in your embrace."

Poof… She forms into a Raven and as she flaps she drops, the bracelet falls around her neck. She looks up to Morpheus from the gravel rooftop, "CAW/CROAK" and then takes to the sky with the exhileration of flight that never gets old.

** GM Phoebe **
F4 Shapechange (Sustaining Foci)
12 successes (only needed 3)
No Drain

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Intelligence:
1 2 2 3 4 4 5 5 7 9 11

** Phoebe Raven **
Much better eyesight now, though it's only black and white now, Phoebe keeps well above the rooftops and searches left and right to get a feel for the French Quarter as she is coming into it now fully from the Southwestern part of the city. She spies homess in Jackson Park, a couple guys fighting over a girl in an alley, a steamed up car in a crummy parking lot where those inside are likely having an affair. Ah yes.. no so different from Denver.

** Phoebe Raven **
Phoebe notes the CAS Supreme Court and District Court building coming up fast and knows the target building is on the southern corner of the government building. Sure enough, there is the old Kingfish restaurant and bar.. now the home of 2 Nosferatu, Elijah and Klaus Mikaelson.

Turning and banking down and to the left, Phoebe leans back and glides in to land on the top of the roof of the building kitty-corner on the Eastern corner of Chartres St. and Conti St.

** GM Phoebe **
Raven Landing Location: http://postimg.org/image/6c5tdunoj/

** GM Phoebe **
IC Time: 12:30 am

** GM Phoebe **
It looks like there is a lantern or candle light on the other side of one of the windows that are not shaded on the 2nd floor. The white curtains are pulled closed and so Phoebe can't see through, but the way the light flickers it does not seem like modern LED lighting inside. The ground floor from reports at one time had been the Kingfish restaurant and bar but has since been closed down to house the Mikaelson's own private parties and needs. There seems to be a crew of people inside cleaning and doing building maintenance, the shutters are open allowing clear view inside but the glass windows are closed, keeping out the insects that would otherwise fly in towards the lights.

** Phoebe Raven **
Phoebe waits for a while on the roof, observing the maintenance people and after about twenty minutes decides to try another building for a different angle of view. She stays away from the corner though with the government building, that can't be nothing but trouble going in that direcitonn.

** Phoebe Raven **
In flight, Phoebe spots a gap between the buildings behind the Nosferatu home, she banks to the right to fly over it for a better look.

** GM Phoebe **
Raven View of alley on flyover: http://postimg.org/image/wzwt9zj37/

** Phoebe Raven **
Phoebe banks to the right after passing over the narrow back access alley and lands on the rooftop to get her bearings and surroundings.

** GM Phoebe **
Back alley entrance: http://postimg.org/image/ydjurjsyr/

Phoebe takes a look around the main street and the back alley, slipping her raven's eyes into the astral for a look.

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Intelligence:
1 1 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 5 11

Phoebe examines the many people on the streets, the rare glow of that shimmer that shows there is someone that is awakened illumintes a couple people within the hundreds she can see over the next few mintues. About average is a normal city environemtn. It looks like those that she has viewed are shamans of a type, perhaps a witch type magic, it's unclear. There are others with the dark spaces of cyber but nothing like the shadowrun world, common replacement limbs from accidents, an occasional lung replacement, etc. Many of those on the streets appear mildly affected by alchohol, some far greater but most within reason of self-control yet.
The target home/residence is not very well seen from her current position where she can view the street and alley, so she leans forward and decides to move along the rooftops to examine that rear entrance a bit closer and hopefully work up to the residence itself for an astral examination. She slips her eyes back into the mundane as she takes flight again.

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Intelligence:
1 1 2 2 2 4 4 5 5 9 16
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Stealth:
1 1 4
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Stealth for "KP: 8/35":
1 4 5
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Stealth for "KP: 10/35":
1 3 7
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 6 vs TN 12 for "Elijah noticing the raven (Stealth roll + location/night mods)":
1 3 5 5 5 9 = 0 Successes

As the raven in the night sky well after midnight glides, it is a black shape in a black sky, well hidden. Not to mention that most people don't look upward when in a crowded city, but rather left and right, forward and back in a 2-dimensional reality. Still, the raven is a rather large bird and nothing as easy to conceal as a sparrow or a pigeon.

Phoebe glides over the back alley and lands on a rooftop where she can view the back entrance between the buildings and also see the rear of the target building. It's here that she can see the rear of the target building as a set of stairs going down into a basement and it is this which allowed it access to this rear easement to the alley beyond its neighbors. A nice escape route. There appears to be a maglock of some fashion on the bottom of the stairs and the door looks like a reinforced steel door.

There are two men talking at the basement door standing outside, one of them matches the description and photo of Elijah and he is talking to an attractive black man: http://postimg.org/image/ilg5jxmjn/

Phoebe checks both of them in the Astral and gets that twinge of Nosferatu familiar with those infected with the virus and a similar look with this man he is talking with. There is a slight difference though … as if cousins. Phoebe guesses this new man is one of his vampire minions.

Their voices are a little too soft to hear from this distance and Phoebe dares not get closer than her current position above on the edge of the rooftop peering over.

After a minute, the two nod and the black man turns and walks up the stairs into the passage between the buildings that leads to the alley. Elijah turns and puts a palm on the scanner (ah.. palmprint scanner) and then opens the basement door and enters in. It's here that Phoebe notices a ward's slight shimmer over the space of the doorway before Elijah goes in and closes the door behind himself. The angle from high above though… it helped her hide without being noticed but it also prevented her from seeing very well into the basement.

For now.. Phoebe decides to see if she can follow this vampire and see what he's up to.

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 5 for "Marcel back alley travel (Stealth)":
1 2 3 3 9
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Intelligence vs TN 9 for "Raven keeping track of Marcel.":
1 3 3 3 4 4 5 5 5 7 8 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Intelligence vs TN 9 for "Raven keeping track of Marcel. KP: 11/35":
1 1 2 2 4 4 4 5 5 7 14 = 1 Success

The vampire leaves the narrow passage between the buildings and heads out into the alley, turning left away from the main street and moving along the alley. Phoebe keeps at rooftop level and higher, keeping behind him as he moves so she doesn't run the risk of him seeing her flying across the alley or street ahead of him.

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Stealth for "Raven stalk/following.":
2 3 3
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Stealth for "Raven stalk/following.KP: 12/35":
1 7 9
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 5 vs TN 13 for "Marcel's spotting the Raven (lighting/positional mods)":
1 1 5 5 10 = 0 Successes

Phoebe (Raven/Phoebe) keeps back from Marcel (Vampire) as he moves through the alleys. He skips over the main streets as much as he can and moves along the shadows for a few blocks until he comes to an old warehouse. Phoebe keeps back at this point, watching him enter the warehouse and then she flies in to perch on the ledge outside one of the high 2nd story dirty windows of the warehouse to try and see inside.

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Intelligence for "Trying to see in the warehouse":
1 1 2 3 3 4 4 4 4 4 5

The window is pretty nasty and she can't see in very well at all, the inside sounds like someone doing some mechanical work, a wrench on a pipe or something. It stops and some muffled voices can be heard but it's too far away and too soft for her to tell what's going on.

Phoebe leaves the ledge and does a circle around the warehouse, taking a look around the area to see what she can learn.

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Intelligence for "A look around.":
1 1 1 2 2 2 2 4 5 7 7

Phoebe does a flight around the warehouse and picks up some minor information. The name on the street side of the warehouse is listed as "Oicon Storage", there is a large area for parking inside a gated fence so that wandering people on the street can't have access to the parking. There is a good deal of garbage in the parking lot, wrappers from food, empty water bottles and cola cans and things like that. There does not appear to be any homeless activity around the warehouse. The strange thing though is there is no apparent 'warehouse' equipment, trucks, forklifts and the like. There just appears to be something 'off' if it is a legit business.

Making note of the warehouse location and this information, Phoebe heads back to the target residence to observe it for a while longer. She lands across the street from it and observes in the astral once more to see if there are any atral patrols which might come out.

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Intelligence for "Astral Recon":
2 2 2 3 3 3 4 5 5 7 8

After an hour, Phoebe decides to conjure up a single watcher spirit to send it on a recon mission.. to press on through a window and push against the ward within… checking response.

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Conjuring + 4 (power foci) vs TN 6 for "F6 Watcher Spirit, KP: 12/35":
1 1 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 11 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Willpower vs TN 6 for "6L Drain":
1 1 1 1 2 4 4 4 5 7 9 = 2 Successes

Phoebe conjures a pretty strong little watcher spirit and then offers it instructions as per her plan and sits back and watches as it heads across the street to press in through the window.

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 6 vs TN 6 for "Watcher messing with the ward.":
1 2 2 2 5 10 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 2:
3 5

** GM Phoebe **
3+5=8.. using as a timer. 8 turns-> 16 seconds?

Phoebe watches as she can see the watcher spirit punching against the ward on the inside of the window, shimmering of the force it is effecting over the astral area around it. A pretty tough little watcher spirit and it looks like it should be drawing some good attention.

After about 15-20 seconds an Earth elemental (astral/not manifested) forms outside in the astral world and moves to engage the watcher spirit with aggression.

Per it's instructions to test the wall until something arrives.. it's done it's deed. The watcher spirit races off away from Phoebe and leads the Earth elemental off a short distance. After about a block.. the elemental turns and comes back to the ward and slowly disolves back to it's home plane.. having done its duty to protect this area.

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Intelligence vs TN 4 for "Astral Perception to ascertain strength of Elemental.":
1 2 2 4 4 4 5 5 5 5 8 = 8 Successes

** GM Phoebe **
Phoebe notes it is a F6 Earth Elemental.

Phoebe considers her recon information… back alley access, basement exit, warded building in basement and also 2nd floor, vampire minion associated with shifty warehouse location, F5 Earth elemental response…. good enough for initial recon.

Phoebe takes to the skies and heads back to the rooftop of the convention center to get dressed again and to contact Shadow so she can meet up with him again.

** GM Phoebe **
End of Phoebe self recon.

** GM Phoebe **
Now… we shift to Shadow as he is preparing to depart for his own recon.

Shadow waits for the connection to be established and while Phoebe went for her gear, he'd call out. "I'm heading out." With that, he'd head down to street level and get in the van. First thing first.. he calls up Valor. "Hoi, chummer.. I know ya like ta really stick it to big guys.. well do I gotta doozie fer ya.. first.. I'm in New Orleans.. and I need yer help fer stakin out some vamps, wiz?"

** GM Phoebe **
RP Log: Old Sedan = Old Van

** GM Phoebe **
Mind Probe results—- Ever done this before: Yes, «PHOEBE» would have been….

Valor comes back over the phone, "New Orleans eh? I don't think I've ever hit a server in New Orleans.. experience alone would be enough to perk my interest. What you need me to do?"

«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) has the Contact Valor with the following information:
-----> Contact for Kellogg (#10856) <----
Contact Name: Valor
Level: 2
Type: decker
GM Note: Valor is a long time friend of Ronald and is the one that picked out Kellogs for his street name. While they've never met in person, Valor has helped Ronald on more than one occasion to pull off a steal that would of otherwise gone bad. Ronald has also helped Valor out in a few different runs being the transport guy. Now that Ronald has the control rig, they compare notes about how it feels to be jacked in and work closely with one another.


Kellogg/Shadow laughs with a nod. "Well.. first, I'm goin by Shadow here.. just so ya dun use the wrong name.. from the Apple, wiz? Anyways, there's these two vamps that's causing this whole mess of trouble. war, all that drek. We're ta stop em. the most perm way there is. I'll send over the names ta the normal drop point. I need ya ta dig what ya can, see ifn ya can screw em up. We're talkin serious power here chummer.. so ifn ya mess with em, make sure ya got triple layer goin fer cover, wiz? This is total hot drek and I ain't wantin ya ta get it ifn it goes south." Valor would do what he normally does, dismiss most of what Kellogg/Shadow says to naievity but would agree to help. He gets the data from Kellogg/Shadow's drop and does his thing.

Once off the phone, Shadow does what he does best. Go driving. Cruising around, often at a crawl due to tourist and other pedestrians, it doesn't take him long to pick up the habits and patterns of the drivers. From there, he uses that orientation system to track where the targets are. Driving by, he'd flex whatever tools that van has to research the place while not staying around too long to make it obvious. Be better if it had the paint changer.. but it is an old van.

** GM Phoebe **
Please +roll perception (using van sensors on driveby).

«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls Intelligence:
1 1 2 4 5 10

** GM Phoebe **
Kellogg discovers:

  • Lower floor of target building is an old restaurant that is converted to to a hosting (read: party) area. Some of the window shutters are open to allow the windows to be seen. Flipping to thermal Kellogg will note the windows are layered with thermal masking properties to keep thermals from seeing well through the windows.
  • Kellogg spots small sensors on each window (common contact sensors.. window opens, breaks contact, alarm goes off).
  • Local police car is parked nearby.. which is not weird.. but it doesn't seem to move. After the 4th pass it's still there a couple hours later. It's either on a stake-out, or it's paid off protection.
  • What? Was that a raven flying overhead?
  • Kellogg finds several routes away form the area that lead to larger roads for quicker maneuverability and higher speeds. He also lays out routes to the bridges that cross over the Mississippi. Additionally he starts learning the industrial area further to the North and East.. a good "shady" part of the city to vanish into and hide a van if needed.. shipping containers and places to hide a van for a couple hours pretty good.

** GM Phoebe **
Kellogg notes:

  • The van is in farily okay running condition. The rigger connection is solid but old. The UV spotlights are newly mounted on the back and front and have dual usage (white light/UV) and can pick one or the other or both to emit. They are newly added into the rigging system.

Shadow records everything he gets, knowing something that he might not see now, could be useful later when reviewed. After a bit of recon, he'd find one of those spots that was a good place to chill for a bit, would get out of the van and run through maintenance on it. While it seemed to be ok, he had his kit with him and he wanted to know there wouldn't be any surprise situations where it'd fail on him at a critical point. It's not his ford.. but it would do.

«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls Car B/R:
2 2 3 3 15

** GM Phoebe **
About this time.. Phoebe calls on the burner phone to update Shadow.. telling him about the situation at the bridge.. the attempted abduction and what she did with the men. She sounds seriously disturbed/upset.

Shadow pauses in his work at the call. Taking it, he'd nod slightly as he'd listen to Phoebe. Frowning, he'd look around again. Were they already known, or was she just lucky? "Yanno.. coulda been just somethin simple. Ya look good. The guys are guys. I know it sucks.. but yer alright, yah? Ain't nothin hurt? We can meet up ifn ya want. Mebbe better ta stick together from now on.. they ain't gonna bother ya ifn they see my ugly mug around, wiz?"

Phoebe talks over the phone, "I haven't done my recon yet.. I need to focus and do my part of the work… meet you back at the safehouse after I'm done?"

Shadow shakes his head slightly. "Pick a resturant after yer done. We'll meet up there. Verify ain't no one interested in us 'fore goin back. I'm tunin up the van. Makin sure it'll run closer ta my requirements. I've got some info.. but more is always good. I'll see what else I can find by when ya call again, fer sure."

Phoebe offers, "How about Rousseau's.. that place we dropped off the local witch in the alley behind?"

Shadow nods then with a chuckle. "Wiz. Good as any. Just call once and hang up, one ring. I'll know it means time ta head over. We'll go from there, wiz?" Shadow would look at the plugs, shakes his head and start putting it all back together so he can get on the road again.

Phoebe smiles at the phone, Shadow's voice comforting her after her most horrific start to the recon, "See you then." She hangs up and continues her recon.

Shadow nods and hangs up the phone. A small sigh given. Rough start. He'd frown at the phone then put it away, focusing his attention on the engine to finish up. With that done, he'd pack up his gear and get in the van. Heading for the more run down part of town, what felt close to home in the Warrens, he'd pick a place and after parking a suitable distance away, make his way there. The burner was kept in a chest pocket. He'd need to hear it when time. Now, time to see if he could hear anything worthwhile from the streets of New Orleans.

«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls Street Rumors:
3 5 15

** GM Phoebe **
It takes Shadow nearly 3 hours to gather all this rumor crap but it's some good stuff:
a. Both are magically awakened.
b. Specialize in mind magic.
c. Rumored to be hundreds of years old.
d. A photo from 1870 of both of them at a majoral function looks idenitcal to them.
e. Enough 'dirt' is around in rumors that they "must" have blackmail on judges and prosecuters in the legal system. Otherwise some of these rumors that are rather solid.. would have been investigated by now.
f. Rumored to run a 'fight night' out of their warehouse that is local. Local law looks the other way.
g. They throw big parties and invite locals, sometimes using compulsion and mind magic to make them entertain; then mind-wipe the tourists. Perhaps after some blood-feeding… keeps them below the radar with normal public (those they haven't bought off yet).
h. At war with the local Witches.
i. Seem to have some pull with the werewolves out of the Biyou (swamps of Louisiana nearby).
j. Rumor that Klaus fathered a child of the werewolf queen.

Several hours, several bars, the general picture was coming about. Shadow was contemplative after the last place. It could be fake. It could be real.. but it could also explain entirely the reason why the mages can't get ahead. Having a kid as a contact makes it real hard to ignore the father. Or can. maybe.

Shadow's burner phone rings once. (Phoebe's caller ID), and then it goes quiet.

** GM Phoebe **
On the way to the restaurant to meet Phoebe….

** GM Phoebe **
-------> Decker Report <-------
Shadow's Decker Contact Report:

1. Biographical file on both Elijah and Klaus (age?, sex, human, etc)
2. Onwership
a. Target Property
b. Oicon Warehouse (New Orleans)
c. Apartment in Paris
d. Apartment in NYC
3. Blueprints of Current Residence (10 yrs old - When it was a restaurant/bar
and sold (public records), likely to have been updated/changed).
a. Ground floor was restaurant/bar.
b. 2nd Floor was residence
c. Basement was storage, rear basement door for loading food/supplies
in from back alley access.
4. Shadowland rumors/gossip
a. Both are magically awakened.
b. Specialize in mind magic.
c. Rumored to be hundreds of years old.
d. A photo from 1870 of both of them at a majoral function looks
idenitcal to them.
e. Enough 'dirt' is around in rumors that they "must" have blackmail on
judges and prosecuters in the legal system. Otherwise some of these
rumors that are rather solid.. would have been investigated by now.
f. Rumored to run a 'fight night' out of their warehouse that is local.
Local law looks the other way.
g. They throw big parties and invite locals, sometimes using compulsion
and mind magic to make them entertain; then mind-wipe the tourists.
Perhaps after some blood-feeding… keeps them below the radar with
normal public (those they haven't bought off yet).
h. At war with the local Witches.
i. Seem to have some pull with the werewolves out of the Biyou (swamps
of Louisiana nearby).
j. Rumor that Klaus fathered a child of the werewolf queen.
5. Donate large sums to several local charities. Enough to buy the trust of
many in the city.


-------> Phoebe's PrP <------
Phoebe's Plot Log has now stopped.
-----> Tue Mar 15 23:48:39 2076 <----——

** GM Phoebe **
Last RP session.. Shadow was on the way to the bar/restaurant to meet Phoebe. On the way his report arrived from Valor (his decker).

** GM Phoebe **
Please +roll perception for walk to the bar.

«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls Intelligence for "for walk to the bar.":
2 2 3 4 9 10oc S

** GM Phoebe **
The crowds are busy here around 10:00 pm, lots of people have had to much to drink. They're moving around in groups of 3-6 people. Orks and dwarves, trolls mingling with humans freely, happy and loosened up by firewater.
Shadow notices a dwarf female on a corner standing alone and smoking a cigar. The next block.. damn.. it's her again but she's on the other side of the road and is looking at a city map like a tourist. The next block he spots her on a balcony above people watching on those in the street below. As he passes he glances up and notices she is looking right at him and speaking into a cuff-microphone in her sleeve.

Shadow sighs. Well. He's been tailed. So either it's not related.. or with how everything around here is all tied up, they caught him contacting Valor. He'd say a mental word for his chummer as he'd make for the bar. Moving past Phoebe when he'd spot her, he gave zero recognition, doing his best to downplay the connection with her as he'd set at the bar and order a beer. Hopefully she'd get the idea while Shadow would use the bar's mirror to track and see if the watcher is still watching.

«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls Intelligence for "Dwarves. Why'd it have to be dwarves?":
3 3 4 4 4 5

(MindLink!) You're sure you're being followed then? (from Phoebe to Kellogg)

(MindLink!) Absolutely. Don't see them now. Dwarf. Female. She was talking into a cuff mic when I passed her and watching me specifically. Seen her the last 4 blocks. (from Kellogg to Phoebe)

** GM Phoebe **
Outside picture of Rousseau's: It's a corner bar:
http://postimg.org/image/m1l8dl6oz/

** GM Phoebe **
Inside picture of Rousseau's: Dark ambiance:
http://postimg.org/image/74crcktgj/

(MindLink!) Can you flash me a mental memory of what she looked like? (from Phoebe to Kellogg)

(MindLink!) :passes her the memory of each time he spotted her on the trip there, including the view of her talking into the cuff before he got in the resturant. (from Kellogg to Phoebe)

The bartender is a pretty earlty 30's year old human woman, a wholesome look about her as she is serving drinks. She looks like she absolutely loves helping people, serving people and being a help to others. She looks Shadow's direction and moves closer to him, "May I help you Sir? What's your poison tonight?"

Shadow smirks at the tender and shrugs, he'd pull out a cred to set it on the bar. "Just lookin fer somethin simple. Regular beer, wiz? I'm sure ya know which one will fit what I got ta pay fer it."

The pretty blond lady accepts the script and puts it in the till and then starts working on getting Shadow his mug of tap beer.

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Intelligence vs TN 14 for "Noticing details":
1 1 3 3 3 4 4 5 5 5 11 = 0 Successes

(MindLink!) Very weird.. how'd she keep getting ahead of you like that? Think she's got magic? (from Phoebe to Kellogg)

(MindLink!) :Gives a brief review of the data that Valor sent him. After a moment he'd do a 'high speed' review of the rumors he gathered. "Most likely magic. Or just fast. Or just similar lookin chummers. Or.. too many potentials." (from Kellogg to Phoebe)

Shadow nods his thanks to the tender when the beer is delivered. He'd palm it, turning to rest his back against the bar, but he wouldn't drink it. Doesn't trust it with spotting a tail. Hmm.. maybe the paranoia is rubbing off on him now?

«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls Intelligence for "trying to spot any other tails he may of aquired.":
1 3 4 4 4 5

** GM Phoebe **
The Bartender:
http://postimg.org/image/jclu9tbtv/

** GM Phoebe **
Posted pictures in wrong online folder.. removing and reposting links.

** GM Phoebe **
Bar Outside: http://postimg.org/image/kmo92luzn/

** GM Phoebe **
Bar Inside: http://postimg.org/image/6qbfcz9cz/

** GM Phoebe **
Bartender: http://postimg.org/image/406otj21v/

** GM Phoebe **
Shadow's keen senses are on high alert, adrenaline rushing, movement out of the corner of his eye.. on paranoid level of survival.
Shadow looks into the mirror behind the bar and can spot in the reflection…. through the bar.. through the outside window of the bar… across the street.. in a second floor windows..
http://postimg.org/image/4ae7cvgo3/

** GM Phoebe **
When Shadow turns around… they are gone.

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Intelligence for "Phoebe astral perception":
1 1 2 2 4 4 4 5 5 5 7

** GM Phoebe **
A more proper picture of the bartender. She introduced herself as Cammille.
http://postimg.org/image/v0u6ghyjn/

Shadow nods to Cammille after looking around. He'd frown slightly, peeking outside. So either someone is messing with him.. or his own head is messing with himself. Shaking it slightly, he'd sigh. "big ol' run around."

(MindLink!) Hey.. you been able to spot her? Otherwise we can go ta the van and I can lose her on the streets. (from Kellogg to Phoebe)

(MindLink!) Um.. you .. there is something different about you.. a new.. I think you are being affected by.. did you smoke anything weird tonight? (from Phoebe to Kellogg)

** GM Phoebe **
+roll intelligence TN 6

«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls Intelligence vs TN 6:
1 2 2 5 5 9 = 1 Success

** GM Phoebe **
Shadow recalls walking through a cloud of smoke several blocks back.. someone was smoking something and blew it out just as he was passing. About a block later.. was the first time he saw the dwarf woman. It was an unusual scent in the smoke he can't recall ever smelling.

(MindLink!) …. fragging drek frag! (from Kellogg to Phoebe)

(MindLink!) What's going on? What should we do? (from Phoebe to Kellogg)

Kellogg grunts, then would kick back his beer. He chugs it all at once, then groans and wipes his face. "Yanno chummer. Gotta watch where yer walkin out there. Think I walked through a smoke of somethin funny.."

** GM Phoebe **
Looking outside, Shadow can see on the street:
http://postimg.org/image/r7wdomlgj/
Klouse, flanked by an army of his vampires.

(MindLink!) :plays back the memory of walking through the smoke.. and then seeing the lady dwarf. Which would be odd, considering all the humans and elves and trolls around. (from Kellogg to Phoebe)

(MindLink!) Oh dear.. we need to get you back to the van and sleep this stuff off at the safehouse.. you remember the way back to the van? I can follow you about twenty feet back so we aren't noticed together if you want. (from Phoebe to Kellogg)

Shadow stares outside, raising a brow at the image he sees. He'd play it across the mindlink as well, following at the end with, ~That's not real, is it? Anything after that point is void and I can't drive til it wears off.~

Phoebe looks outside and sends Shadow a mental image of just normal people walking around out there.. no Klouse or vampire army.

(MindLink!) Okay.. then we walk back? Or find a room to rent in tourist land here? (from Phoebe to Kellogg)

(MindLink!) I'll get to the van. You can come too. Ask one of yer buddies ta keep watch.. in case somethin wierd does show up.. both my sources say their magical.. so that means they should light up astral, wiz? I'll ignore anythin else.. (from Kellogg to Phoebe)

Shadow finishes the drink, standing and waves to Cammille. "See ya chummer. keep the change." He'd head back for the van, winding along and ignoring anything wierd that he might see.

(MindLink!) Okay, sounds good. Let me slip into a side alley and conjure up another batch of watcher spirits to help out also.. that will give you a lead time to get ahead of me a ways so we're not too close together. See you at the van. (from Phoebe to Kellogg)

** GM Phoebe **
When Shadow gets about a half block from the bar, on his way back to the van.. he notices on the rooftop down the street where he is heading and across the street:
http://postimg.org/image/hc9l14d9f/
It doesn't stay long.. but looks at Kellogg and then turns and heads out of view over the rooftops.

** GM Phoebe **
Please +roll Willpower vs TN 8

«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls Willpower vs TN 8 for "Must resist urges!":
1 3 4 4 5 = 0 Successes

** GM Phoebe **
Want to save you KP for later?

** GM Phoebe **
Kellogg/Shadow continues to suffer the effects of the "situation".

Shadow slows slightly at spotting a.. werewolf? Wha.. right.. uh.. that was a thing. the magic lady said so. He shivered slightly. ~this friggin sucks. Ain't sure ifn it's real or not. what a lotta drek.~ The mental frustration would continue as Shadow keeps heading for the van.

Phoebe leaves about thirty seconds after Shadow.. heading out onto the sidewalk under the overhanging balaconies until she comes to the first alley. She ducks in and starts calling forth another batch ((7) F6 Watcher spirits: 1 hour service).

** GM Phoebe **
Note: Phoebe has a trauma dampner.. any drain from the conjuring can be ignored. So.. it's just a matter of time for her to conjure all 7 no matter what the +rolls.. it's spam reduction to just say she does this without the +rolls.

** GM Phoebe **
Shadow makes it another block or so when he hears a growl from the alley to his right.. a dark alley with a musty smell of wet dog:
http://postimg.org/image/p6es09ag3/

(MindLink!) Tell me this alley dun got no werewolves in it please.. I ain't gonna turn my back on it.. unless it ain't really there.. (from Kellogg to Phoebe)

Shadow paused at the sound, just staying still. He'd watch the crowd to see if anyone reacts as well as get ready to pull that knife.

(MindLink!) One moment.. just finsihed getting my watchers.. I'm about one block behind you.. sending two of them with you to verify these type of concerns with what you are seeing.. oh.. they are there already.. dang.. astral is so fast (grin thought). (from Phoebe to Kellogg)

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 6 vs TN 4 for "Watcher 1 Perception":
1 1 1 3 4 10 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls 6 vs TN 4 for "Watcher 2 Perception":
2 2 3 4 4 4 = 3 Successes

(MindLink!) They say there is a homeless man standing in the alley holding his hand out to you… begging. (from Phoebe to Kellogg)

Shadow would fish a credit out of his pocket and toss it to where he'd presume the guy to be. Then he'd keep walking. ~This is getting ridiculous.~

«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls Throwing Weapons:
3 3 5 5 15

Shadow may not know where the guy was exactly.. dang wacky smoke.. but he had a good idea. Folding it up to make it so that it'd be more areodynamic. Ish. The bill got a flick of his wrist to go spinning through the air and land right in the guy's hand. Shadow didn't seem to notice.. mostly because he didn't see the guy to start with.

(MindLink!) Okay.. I'm sending my watchers onto the rooftops.. and checking alleys before you get to them.. if they spot anything wierd they will warn me. (from Phoebe to Kellogg)

** GM Phoebe **
As Shadow presses on, intent on his destination he makes it another block when he spots in an alley across the street from him two dwarves looking at him:
http://postimg.org/image/3mjn62fj7/

Shadow gives a mental grunt and keeps walking. He's doing his best to not gripe to Phoebe. This is why all he does is drink beer! The stray thought of everything turning to beer now amusing him for a few moments.

** GM Phoebe **
In time….
Shadow reaches the van.. with about a dozen more occurances along the way. None of them actualy harm him.. but now, he's at the safety of the van.

As he checks the van, unlocks it and then gets inside he sees someone sitting in the passengers seat of the van looking at him:
http://postimg.org/image/pmzzmoy77/

Shadow gets in the driver side, closes the door. turns and whatthe?? That knife from just below the base of his neck is pulled and the handle is slammed into the headrest of the passenger seat. "Drek." He'd climb into the back, curling up into a ball as he sighed.

** GM Phoebe **
Shadow's knife moves through the image of the queen and she is a bit misty as the knife passes through and then looks solid again, "Why.. that is not a very kind thing to do," she speaks to him as he is diving into the back of the van and curling up, "I have sent you visions to warn you of the approaching adversaries you will face here in New Orleans.. that is a poor thank you."

Shadow unfurls slightly, staring at the woman. "Ya'll been messin with my head.. ain't indentified yerself.. and I'm probably talkin to fraggin air. Ifn ya are somethin legit, prove it. Otherwise I'm considerin ya some bad smoke I got unlucky with and gonna ignore it til it goes away, wiz?"

The Shadow Queen nods respectfully, "Your name is not Shadow, but Kellogg. You are from Denver and here with a woman named Muse.. not Phoebe. You are here to take down the Mickaelson brothers and release the Nosferatu noose from around the neck of this great city. I can not directly influence the tides of time, but I can bend the future briefly to be seen by your mind. Past, present and future are all overlapping in the realm I exist.. and your actions you choose in this endeavor send ripples through them all. I trust you will be able to use what I have shown you to prepare.. to survive and suceed."

Shadow would stare at her for a long moment. "Alright. Ya proved it." He'd sit up then, sighing with a shake of his head. "Sorry. I ain't meanin no disrespect. Scary stuff ya've sent me and.. well here.. it was just a reaction." He'd shrug slightly. "At least I used the hilt and not stab ya?"

-------> Phoebe's PrP <------
Phoebe's Plot Log has now stopped.
-----> Wed Mar 16 15:22:14 2076 <----——

** GM Phoebe **
Log Restarted

The Shadow Queen offers a slow nod, regal and royal like with a calm self-control, "I perfectly understand and do not fault you for being protective of your life. I should have been moreso when I was still amoung the living and I would not be stuck in the spirit world. But.. enough about me. I came to warn you that the path you are on is a dangerous one. Werewolves are allied currently with the Nosferatu as are one of the wards of the witch covens. The triplets I revealed to you so you may have an edge on that knowledge when the time comes."

Shadow nods lightly. "We knew 'bout the wolves.. seems they got together with the vamps ta have a kiddo.. so there's a bond there.. Didn't know 'bout the mages.. that's good ta know. I'll see ifn I can find more on them.. If we gotta fight some of the ones who hired us.." He shakes his head slightly, takes a breath and lets it out. "What do I call ya.. and is it ok ifn I share ya with my partner fer a source? Ya know us.. and I'm feelin ifn it's just us in this crazy place, the more we both know the better."

The Shadow Queen looks cautious, "You can call me the Shadow Queen.. of course, that's not my true name," being obviously a Free Spirit, such things are kept with utmost secrecy, "It will serve me well this removal of the Nosferatu.. and a good level of revenge for they were the brothers that killed me and prevented me from being burried on the sacred grounds of my ancestors. Thus.. trapping my soul in the nether."

The Queen adds, "You may share your knowledge of me with Muse… though I hope she understands I will keep her at arms length for some time. She has considerable power in the realms and I do not wish to be vanquished."

Shadow nods solemnly. "I can totally understand that, your highness." He'd have a pause. "Uhm.. if.. they kept ya from that.. can that be corrected? They still got yer remains 'round, 'cause vamps are like that.. we.. we might be able ta free ya?" He'd shrug slightly. "I'd be happy to if I can. Ifn ya know me like ya showin.. ya know I'll do it."

(MindLink!) Hoi. I know what's goin on. Please call back yer watchers. I'll explain in full once it's all done, wiz? (from Kellogg to Phoebe)

Phoebe calls her forces back to her and keeps her distance.. looks like Shadow wants some alone time in his van. PERV!

The Shadow Queen nods, "I believe they have my remains hidden some place in the city behind a magical barrier that I can not cross. It is the only way I can think that they are able to hide it from me. But you offer wisdom that I did not expect from a mundane. It is true.. if you could discover my remains and offer them to the coven of Ancient Witches.. they could perform a ceremony and consecrate my remains in a burrial upon ancestrial lands.. that would be most appreciated."

Shadow nods in response. "I.. wish I could gurantee it.. but I can't. However, I ain't gonna leave New Orleans until I exausted all the potentials.. ok? I know it ain't offerin much.. but I don't believe anyone should be forced to linger.. and I'm pretty sure I explain it ta Phoebe, she'll agree with me." Shadow chuckles lightly then. "I know I dunno much.. but logic is logic.. ifn ya can't go on without the remains.. and they're holdin it.. then gettin them should make it so ya can.. Either way.. We take down the vamps, we get yer remains ta the witches. Deal with the slits who are gonna try ta betray us.. yanno.. null persp."

The Shadow Queen nods to Shadow and smiles, "I will be watching.".. and then she disolves into a mist.

(MindLink!) It's clear now. The Shadow Queen was here. She was the one givin me those images. Warnins 'cause of the whole able ta see time and all that jazz.. The vamps killed her, took her remains and didn't let her move on.. I told her I'm gonna do my best ta help her. Ifn ya come get in, we can drive back then I'll go over what I saw with ya, wiz? (from Kellogg to Phoebe)

(MindLink!) Holy shat bat… do you know how rare that is to meet a Free Spirit.. dang man! (from Phoebe to Kellogg)

Phoebe starts walking again towards the van.. one minute out.

(MindLink!) I can guess. But she said I could tell ya.. but she'd be wary of ya as she doesn't wanna be killed.. or whatever ya do to spirits, wiz? Why I asked ya ta hold back. We got help.. let's not squander it.. (from Kellogg to Phoebe)

Shadow climbs back into the driver seat, eyes the spot on the head rest that he had thumped with the knife and shakes his head. No damage. So that's something. He had paniced a little there, afterall.

(MindLink!) That's pretty specially.. from my side of the coin I'd be fascinated to meet her.. study.. learn.. but.. it sounds then like she's helping us? This could be super cool. (from Phoebe to Kellogg)

Phoebe is nearing the van now and can be spotted by Shadow.

(MindLink!) She said ifn we find her remains they got hidden, we can get em ta the ancient witches who'll set it up so she can rest. Chummer.. even if ya go back without me.. I ain't leavin til I get that done.. I know it's outta the scope.. but it simply ain't right. Ya don't mess with the dead. (from Kellogg to Phoebe)

(MindLink!) I'm with you on this one too… I see the van now.. almost there. (from Phoebe to Kellogg)

Shadow would pop the locks so Phoebe could get in. He'd wait for her to get buckled before jacking in and heading back for the safehouse. He did the normal routine of a long route, switch backs etc, to make sure they weren't followed. It also gave him more experience on the roads, so he knew what to watch for if they did have to speed through there.

** GM Phoebe **
An hour later… Shadow punches in the code and heads into the parking lot.

Phoebe nods slowly, "I think I'm getting a good idea about the city.. but I have a lot of info to share with you about my recon still. When we get inside.. I'll fill you all in.. chill?"

Shadow would speak over that speaker. "Agreed. Can we do a high speed transfer via the mindlink or something? Maybe share pictures but still talkin I guess.." He'd drive up to the door and finally put the van into park. Shutting it down and jacking out, he sits back in the chair with a huff. "A'right. Let's get inside."

Phoebe heads into the building through all the security, using their remote FOBs to get the inner door to open in the deadly gas chamber. They head on up and into the meeting room and start sharing details of their recon back/forth.

If at any time Shadow needs more details or questions.. Phoebe offers a Trid Phantasm experience so that he can see <EXACTLY: Mnemonic Enhancer 3> what Phoebe saw and experienced on that part of the recon.

GM Note: Feel free to read the RP log about the other character's recon and consider it all IC knowledge now.

-------> Phoebe's PrP <------
Phoebe's Plot Log has now stopped.
-----> Thu Mar 17 15:20:41 2076 <----——
** GM Nina **
Log Restarted

** GM Nina **
Two hours later… Shadow and Phoebe are properly caught up on what the other has learned tonight.

Shadow lets Phoebe have her part, then shares his own, doing his best to remember and show those mental images of what he saw, what he heard. The threats loom.. although not all at once. Once they were all done sharing, Shadow sat back, studying Phoebe. "So we know who's gonna betray us. We know what is a portion of what we're up against. Now the question is.. what we gonna do about it?"

Phoebe considers what lays before them, "It would be nice to get into their place.. they throw these parties… you think your decker could get us.. invited?"

Shadow thinks, then shrugs. He'd pull out his pocsec to get the contact and ring up Valor. It took exactly three rings. Then there'd be the click but silence. "Hoi chummer. I know ya know so it's all good. Gotcha on speaker so ya'll can meet Phoebe too. My mate helpin me on this vampin hunt." There's a pause, then a voice that's carefully computerized into neutrality. "Uh huh. What's up K.. right.. Shadow. You're still flakey." Shadow rolls his eyes. "Lookit, just 'cause the truck was.. nevermind!" He'd shake his head. "We're tryin ta get inta their place. They got these bashes they love ta jam with. Ya able ta get us two hookups?"

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 1 vs TN 3 for "Success -> Willing to try":
3 = 1 Success

There's a few moments of silence before the computer voice comes back. "Alright Shadow. I'll do my best to get you guys two tickets to the next party. I'll contact you the usual way." Shadow would grin at the phone and nod. "Wiz! Alright chummer, talk to ya then." The phone goes dead and Shadow hangs up. "So, while he tries.. we come up with somethin else.. wiz?"

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 2 for "Hours needed for result from Valor.":
2 7

** GM Nina **
9 hours before Valor gets back with Shadow on his answer.

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 6 vs TN 6 for "Valor's ability to get the 2 invites.":
1 1 3 3 3 17 = 1 Success

** GM Nina **
Success in 9 hours

Phoebe seems pleased that Shadow has a good relationship with a decker and nods as she relaxes in the conference room chair, "Okay.. good deal then. If we can get into a party.. that will let us test lots of areas.. where stairs are, magical defenses? Numbers of allies they have on their side.. maybe conversations where we can overhear important leads." (ooc: IRL work stuff interupting my pose.. you can pose now if you want while I go do the work stuff).

Shadow nods slightly in return. "I can check out the physical location while yer watchin the magical.. just make sure ya keep it subtle. They're magic vamps. That means we're gonna have a rough time of it.. I wanna check security. I also wanna see if I can find a spot that's hidin the remains in there. I suspect it's in there, with the wardin ya were dealin with. This'll be harder than the warehouse to crack.. but we can crack it."

** GM Nina **
IC Time: 2:30 am

Shadow would slip out of the chair then with a shrug. "But fer now chummer.. I'm gonna rest. Thinkin yer goin crazy will drain ya.. lemme tell ya." He'd head for his room if there wasn't anything else from Phoebe and rest for a while. They were going to be busy for the next while so rest was good.

Phoebe gets up as well, "Maybe a good nights sleep will get me some great ideas. Okay.. I'm going to crash also.. see you in the morning."

Shadow pauses at the door to the area. "Oh.. Phoebe? I dunno if it's still possible to get stuff from yer contacts. Ifn it is.. if they could get a download of the area in maps fer me? I've been makin my own, but if they have serious detail stuff.. then my GPS will be a lot more helpful, wiz?" He'd tap his temple, then shrug. "Just a thought." Waving, he'd go into his room, set up his pocsec for 6 hours, then get some sleep.

Phoebe nods and heads into her room for the night. She contacts the Council with the request and within about three minutes she is sint a Garmin GPS datafile downloaded from Garmin.com.

That accomplished.. she gets ready for bed, a cleanse spell for cleaning up, a makeover spell for cleaning her hair and being all "just out of the spa" fresh and then into bed she goes, missing Cain to cuddle with.

Phoebe/Nina sets her pocsec alarm for 9:00 am and then promptly slips off to sleep.

** GM Nina **
IC Time: 8:30 am

Groaning, Shadow almost smashes his pocsec. Again. "I can be late ta work.. 5 more minutes.." He'd snore loudly, which woke him up.. and then the fact of hey.. a bed.. not his Ford, had him come to. Blinking, he'd sit up and look around, sigh, rub his face and get up. Putting on enough clothing to be decent, he heads for the bathroom, slipping in to use the next 20 minutes or so for washing up. Exiting the room thus refreshed, he'd look around with a small frown, then sigh. "Right. Food."

Phoebe is coming out of her room as Kellogg is coming out of the restroom all nice and dwarf pretty. She catches him talking about food and offers a smile, "Tradition!" she offers in her best Tevya Russian 1920's father like voice from Fiddler on the Roof, "What you feel like for breakfast?" she has put on a fresh change of black clothing and her hair is all nice and pretty and done up very nice again.

Where as the clothes that Shadow wore in? yeah.. that's what he has. Thinking about it, he'd shrug. "Tradition. I ain't lookin for special. Just good and fillin. Rather not try workin on an empty stomach, wiz?" He'd pull his pack to the table and pull out his kits, first the electronics then the vehicle, checking all the tools to make sure there's no breaks.

Phoebe heads over to the more relaxed 'living room' type area and prepares a couple "Create Food" spells for their breakfast:

1. Denver Ommlette, wheat toast with fresh real butter, glass of orange juice, cup of real coffee.

2. Bowl of Brown Sugar oatmeal, a real orange, small glass of grapefruit juice, cup of real coffee.

Shadow finishes up his check of the kits, packs them all up and heads over to where the food is at. He'd look between the two and grin. "Mind ifn I have the omlette chummer?"

Phoebe shakes her head, "Not at all," she picks up the Oatmeal option and moves over to sit in one of the chairs to eat, "Okay.. so.. you first. Any brain storm ideas come to you in the night while you were sleeping?"

Shadow makes a face, takes up the food and settles to eat. "The longer we're here, the less of a surprise we are ta em. We have ta hit fast, hit hard. Ya'll said the UV would stunt regen.. ifn the one view Queen gave me was legit chummer, it's gonna do little ifn I ain't in the van flashen em with the floods. That ain't gonna do us any good in the party, ifn Valor gets us in." He'd motion to his bag with a fork. "The flashlights and flash packs are temporary ta get out.. we have little offensive.. and with em bein mages.. they'll probably be able ta go toe to toe with you.. and outnumber ya. I mean, no offense.. yer good, nova hot good. But we're on their home turf."

Phoebe nods, "Oh.. no offense.. all very good points you are making. And I am rather attached to my being alive, sort of gotten used to it. I'd like to keep it that way." She is eating of her oatmel and drinking her grapefruit juice as they are sharing ideas and planning, "I can't disagree with any of the points you made. What is sounds like.. is the party we may gather information and helpful information.. but that location is a poor location for an attempted assault. We need to find a place where the both of them are out in public.. or away from their familiar home."

------> Valor Email <------
Shadow,
Still working on invitiations.. but came across some paydata you will want to know.

That warehouse they have.. it's the location of a fight night they put on every Thursday night… tonight. Want me to try and get you invites to that as well?

V


Shadow chuckles softly. "No.. the opposite. The party is our best bet chummer. We'll be unknown.. and as long as Valor ain't noticed, unrealized. We know they.." He pauses as his pocsec buzzes. Pulling it out, he'd check the e-mail, nod and respond to the different address per their normal route. «I knew they had one, not where. If you can get us in, go for it. The party is priority. -S»

Putting the pocsec away, Shadow nods. "Valor may get us inta the fight club they got goin at the warehouse ya saw.. it's tonight."

Phoebe finishes up her oatmeal, "Oh.. nice. Deckers are like crazy useful bastards aren't they?" she grins and finishes her grapefruit juice and puts it aside for a relaxed cup of coffee and the orange as she leans back in the chair to get comfortable in the conversation, "So.. a party.. you invite your closest friends right? We might stick out a bit if we are not known right? I know it was my idea.. but.. we maybe need to have a cover story for who invited us. Maybe alter the memory with magic of a couple who are attending… saying we are their guests?.. so they can cover for us and vouch for us being there?"

Shadow shakes his head. "Dunno. Depends on ifn Valor can.. how long til it's goin on. It may be a kinda party that we won't stand out 'cause there's others there.. They like ta take in civvies ta screw with.. wiz? We might fit that group.. we can just screw back with em." Shadow frowns then. "Anythin ya can do to help me guard against mental magic? I've heard it's their speciality."

Phoebe nods in consideration of the planning, "True.. depends on what Valor comes back with.. true." A sip of coffee, "I can work to protect you from magic.. but at a cost. With every bit of effort I use to protect you, that is the same level of effort of will be lacking to assault them with magic. Just so you know, it comes at a cost."

Shadow finishes up his own breakfast, contemplating. He'd shake his head slightly. "How hard is it ta drop that cover? What if we go full defense fer magic and keep it a physical assault. Ifn ya see an opening on the astral.. then ya hammer it. Otherwise I dun see a way to easily attack from that side?"

Phoebe sips slowly on her coffee, the orange now consumed and the peel in the empty oatmeal bowl. She waves her hand and the empty/dirty dishes turn to mist and vanish. Pondering she offers, "I lack any real combat skills outside of magic but I like the idea of being full defensive to magic as long as applicable. We may not want to link up mentally.. if very closely observed the thread of mana linking us together may be noticed."

Shadow shrugs slightly. "Bullets down range is still bullets. Even ifn it takes beheadin.. a bullet will certainly slow em." Shadow would grin slightly and hold up an arm, shifting the muscles correctly, that snap blade would *shing* out. "I can do the beheading.. if nothing else." He'd twist his arm again to have it snap back inside the sleeve of his jacket.

Phoebe eeeps slightly with a start at the blade producement and retraction, "Oh dear…. You'll be our big ace up our sleeve then."

Shadow says, "I can at least hold my own any range.. ain't sure how well it'll carry out in the end.. I ain't cybered up ta keep up with vamps.. and like ya said.. no magic link.. so not gonna have that potential edge. We'll just have ta try our best.. and see how it plays out."

Phoebe hmms, "So.. we are thinking the invite to the party.. and at the party we go ape shit and start blasting things trying to kill the two head Nosferatu in a room filled with vampires? General idea?"

Shadow frowns. "Yeah. sounds.. dumb." He sighs softly. "They gave us UV packs. Ifn we use one.. It'll flash the crap outta em.. throw em off guard.. nah.. this is plain stupid." Shadow grunts and drinks some coffee. "Chummer, that's straight up suicide. Whatta joke. But duncha think ifn we got em outside of that place, they'd been tried for already? I'm sure we ain't the first."

Phoebe hmms at that, "Honestly.. I think you might be on to something there… this war going back and forth.. has history.. decades of back and forth plots and schemes. Perhaps we can learn from the past… someone that would know back for decades.. would be willing to share with us this knowledge because they want us to succeed?"

Shadow nods slightly. "They like ta keep enemies close, wiz? So.. probably actually better ta go as peaceful as we can.. and as background as we can.. stay full defense on the magic.. just in case.. but we watch those who lookin like they're hatin the blood suckers too.. then track em and see what they got. We might be able ta piece more together then.. wiz?"

Phoebe looks at Shadow a bit sideways with a wry twisted Grin, "Well Shadow.. I had no idea you could be so sly and sneaky."

Shadow laughs. "Chummer.. I'm a car thief in the den of thieves and I'm still alive. Not only that but I can smuggle stuff from one side of the city ta the other. That's sneaky. This.. this is crazy talk.. but I'm still goin fer it."

** GM Nina **
Some hours later….

------> Valor Email <------
Shadow:

(2) invites to Fight Club tonight at the warehouse.
(2) invites to party at target residence Friday night (tomorrow)

  • Attached photo of colonial garb (required clothing for party)
  • Password for Fight Club entrance/bouncer is "Blue Bella-Paluza".

Photo: http://postimg.org/image/e5awn4kdf/


** GM Nina **
Added Email Note: Invites are being printed off at local printers (address given).. pick up at 2:00 pm under the name of "Pinky Tuskidero".

Shadow's pocsec buzzes with more information. He'd check it, nod and put it away. "Valor came through. Both the fight and the party. Looks like we're gonna have ta dress up.. I.. ain't sure I'm cut out for a tophat.." He'd muse a moment. "We need ta watch fer the slits that Queen showed me.. Knowin they're hostile 'fore they know it can be useful.. wiz?" He'd shrug. "Gotta get the invites at 2. Then we see what we got and build from there."

** GM Nina **
IC Time: Noon

Phoebe seems pleased that their plans are starting to take shape, "I can change our clothing we are wearing into that photo with magic.. keeps us from having to spend hundreds of nuyen on legit colonial clothing.. and hours in fitting rooms and stuffs."

Shadow chuckles. "That'd be great.. as long as they dun show up lookin magic ta someone who might be watching for it.. eh? Otherwise they'll know one or both of us are magic.. and that may cause issues. But.. if it's cool.. then I can figure out where ta store the blades, ifn I need ta."

Phoebe nods, "We're good on the magic clothing.. once I cast it it permanently changes the clothing. But.. we'll need to use the spell again afterwards.. or they will stay all colonial forever."

Shadow thinks about it for a moment, then nods. "Wiz. I'm cool with that then.. Heck.. I may keep it colonial anyways.. Wouldn't that be so posh, havin a mechanic all dressed up?" He chuckles with a small shrug. "Alright.. one sec.." He'd proceed to disarm then, the gun and holster, 5 throwing knives and a total of 20 shuriken in different locations on his body. With that done, he takes off the snap blades then nods. "Hook me up 'ye olde style' chummer. I'd like to see how this goes.. if ya dun midn changin it back 'fore the fight.."

Phoebe stands up, cracks her knuckles and does a couple deep knee bends. Fully unneccessary but makes the task seem more fun. She starts talking in crazy ancient mage tongue and then pulls in fresh mana (Filtering) and tries to morph and mold Shadow's clothing in a replica of the photo(s) that Valor provided.

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls Centering vs TN 6 for "Centering Successes!":
1 3 4 5 7 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls Sorcery + Spell Pool: 7 + 4 (Ally Spirit) vs TN 6 for "F4 Fashion : Clothing is 6/3 (9 total), need 5 successes":
1 1 1 2 2 2 2 2 3 3 4 4 4 5 8 9 9 17 = 4 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls Willpower + Spell Pool: 4 + 4 (Power Focus) vs TN 3 for "3L Drain, need 2":
1 2 2 2 2 3 3 3 3 4 4 5 5 5 5 11 13 13 15 = 14 Successes

Phoebe's first attempt fizzles and she sighs lightly, "Armored clothing is like crazy hard to change.. it's processed and chemical and mechanical treated.. very.. unnatural.. but I can try again."

** GM Nina **
It's just a matter of time.. 2 attemps? or 12 attempts.. sooner or later she will get it to work. If we are not rushed etc.. it works (in time).

** GM Nina **
Trauma Dampner.. she can ignore the L drain even if she failed those rolls. So there is nothing stopping her from recasting a thousand times if needed.

Phoebe is resting her hands on Shadow's shoulders as she is channeling the magic (needs to touch the clothing).

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 3 for "Number of spells until it works.":
4 5 15

GM: Log Edit: 3 failed attempts before it worked on this 4th roll.

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls Centering vs TN 6 for "Centering Successes!":
2 2 2 5 9 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls Sorcery + Spell Pool: 7 + 4 (Ally Spirit) vs TN 6 for "F4 Fashion : Clothing is 6/3 (9 total), need 5 successes":
2 3 3 3 3 3 4 4 4 4 4 5 5 8 8 10 11 23 = 5 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls Willpower + Spell Pool: 4 + 4 (Power Focus) vs TN 3 for "3L Drain, need 2":
1 2 2 3 3 3 3 3 4 4 4 4 4 5 5 5 11 11 16 = 16 Successes
Logfile from Nina.

** GM Nina **
Log Restarted

Shadow is patient while Phoebe does her thing. Once done, he'd look over his clothing as it'd match the outfit in the picture. A nod was given and he'd start working on stashing his weaponry. It had to be enough to not stand out, while still giving him ease of access and location. It didn't take Shadow too long to get it all set and he'd finally grin. "Lookin quite dapper ifn I say so myself, fer sure."

Phoebe sighs softly as the spell finally takes hold, "Tricky.. I almost never use this spell and like I say.. on anything armor like.. golly.. it's a real bugger to make it work." A pause and a smile, "You look great, perhaps I should try my own clothing now.. but I feel like I need a beer after that last one," she offers with a chuckle and then concentrates and talks in that strange language again as she works to change her own clothing.

«Plot» Phoebe says, "Nina/Phoebe has an Armor Jacket listed in her "Every day Gear" voucher and she normally is wearing that. But due to the warmer weather in New Orleans she has opted to not wear her armor jacket."

«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Sorcery + Spell Pool: 7 + 4 (Ally Spirit) vs TN 6 for "F4 Fashion ~ Phoebe Colonial":
1 1 1 1 1 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 4 5 5 5 8 11 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Phoebe (#6503) rolls Willpower + Spell Pool: 4 + 4 (Power Focus) vs TN 3 for "3L Drain, need 2":
1 1 1 1 1 1 2 2 2 2 2 3 4 5 5 5 5 8 8 = 8 Successes

«Plot» Phoebe says, "Even then.. with no armor at all, it's a bugger of a spell to use."
«OOC» Phoebe says, "Oh.. forgot centering.. oh well"

Phoebe's clothing morphs and changes into her colonial dress, laced up the front with ample boob lifting and lots of neck showing, poofy bottom and tight around the waist.

Shadow chuckles and gives a small nod. "Be kinda nice. But we dun wanna be showin this off outside til we're ready.. no need ta tip our hand.." He'd rummage around in his pack and pull a thick chunk of cloth. It was basically the reminants of a poptent that got trashed at some point from the look of it. Shadow bundles it up to make a small pile then would pace a bit of distance back and practice some throws. Several shuriken and two different throwing knives would get thrown at the 'target' he made.

«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls Throwing Weapons vs TN 4 for "practice throws!":
1 2 4 5 5 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls Throwing Weapons vs TN 4 for "practice throws!":
3 10 10 13 14 = 4 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls Throwing Weapons vs TN 4 for "practice throws!":
2 3 5 7 8 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls Throwing Weapons vs TN 4 for "practice throws!":
2 2 2 3 3 = 0 Successes

Shadow frowns as the last throw skims the top of the target. Shaking his head a little he'd sigh. "Gettin outta the habit. No one at the shop likes ta do darts." He shrugs and walks over, pulling the weapons free. "It'll do. I wanna come up with a neat look and see ifn ya can set me up some time chummer."

This concludes Part 1 of this plot.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License