Nina and Briana: Ghost Team 2

GM: Nina
Players: Briana (NPCs: Morpheus and Trinity)
Synopsis:
Nina is hired by Tony Marchino to see if she can get Briana to do another job. Get on site of a facility where one of Tony's men was captured and will be questioned they fear by magical talent to reveal Tony's secrets. Nina has Morpheus and Trinity help Briana on the job, recon the facility.. take out a guard and pose as the guard as Trinity distracts a camera and Briana gains access to a shipping officer's office at the loading docks.
Once in the system with her cyberdeck, Briana is put through several challenges to get full control of the system.. cameras.. locks, etc. She guides Ghost Team (Previous lvl 1 contact) through the building to the rescue of the guy captured. Some combat and getting the team out safe and then everyone retreats and gets gone before the cops show up.

Date: 7/24/2076


------> Nina's PrP <-------
Nina's Plot Log has now started.
This PrP Involves: Briana (player) / Nina (player / GM)
-----> Sun Jul 24 21:42:09 2076 <------


IC Time: 8:00 pm
Location: Briana's Room Sunrise Apartments: West Wing, Webster Building, Room 4

A pigeon wearing a wooden bead and Ivory bead necklace lands on the windowsill outside the apartment and peers inside. It seems to be looking for something.


And yep. At 8 pm, there are several plates a large bowl and several smaller bowls. The large bowl says 'white rice' under it, on a piece of paper. The various other plates and bowls give designated food items needed, some say 'raw', like eggs.

** GM Nina **
Shadowrun is a dangerous place.. do all players in this playerplot agree that Nina is not trying to kill them.. but the dice goes might be. As such.. do all players accept the danger of this world and that it might cause injury and/or death to their players in this plot? Also.. do all agree that the RP log of this can be posted on the wiki board?

«Plot» Nina says, "I consent"
«Plot» Briana says, "I consent"

Nina (in the form of a piegeon: Shapechange (sustaining foci) on the window sill begins use a simple F1 Create Food spell to fill up Briana's food containers with food. Such is their tradition while Briana is in hiding and shouldn't be going out in public to be seen.

After the food containers are full a whispy ghost like figure in Briana's apartment starts to form and take on a physical shape.. it only takes like three seconds.. but soon.. Nina is standing in Briana's apartment and calls out, "Shade? You here?"

The pigeon with the necklace is still on the windowsill. Can Nina be in two places at the same time? Another illusion?

Nina nods to Briana and bows slightly to her in a respectful Japanese fashion, "I am Morpehus, Nina gave me this form as well as several others so that I could go on her behalf and do things for her. She has refilled your food containers but wanted me to check with you. She says that Tony Marchino.. her Mafia contact that gets her work.. has a job.. if you are interested."

Briana blinks again as she looks toward the windowsill then to the "other Nina". "Uh.. sure. What kind of job? " she asks. "I would need to put the food away first, of course. "

Nina(M) nods with a smile.. (her) manarisims, voice are a perfect match to the true Nina.. a bit unsettling, "Here, let me help," she offers and then starts to explain the job.

Nina(M) explains, "An associate of Tony's was snooping around a facility doing some recon for another team. He got caught and Tony fears is being questioned. Likely he can stand up to normal questioning, but if magical questioning is happening, Tony is concerned that family secrets may be revealed anyway. Tony wants us to go to the facility and make sure that does not happen."

Briana moves over to the windowsill as she listens to the other Nina. She puts the food away in the fridge then glances to the other. "And…they need me to go into the Matrix to locate their friend and get them inside? "

Nina(M) nods, "Yes.. your decker work is needed to guide the recovery team inside. It's a small corporation so no Black ICE stuff like that. A remote access is fine if you can do that.. but Tony says if you can get on site somehow.. that plugging in your deck at the location gets you inside their system better.. but is more dangerous. I think he was telling me that for the sake of me understanding more… I'm sure you already know all that stuff."

Briana frowns at that. "Unfortunately, I do not have protection to guard my body once I have jacked in. I can certainly do what he's asking. I just need protection. "

Nina(M) nods, "Mistress Muse has to get back to her project.. but she says that both myself and Trinity came come with you to protect you."

Briana nods. "That is acceptable then. When do we go? And where? How am I to get there? "

Nina(M) offers, "He would like us to take action immediately. If you can open the window, Mistress has a physical Mask wooden bead for you to hold.. she can give you a new look while you are out away from your apartment as long as you keep that bead on your person. The facility is East of the Warrens in the industrial zone.. about a fifteen minute walk from the Eastern UCAS border crossing. I can give you the address. Also.. Trinity and I both know the mindlink spell so we can use that for communications with you. Also.. we have direct telepathic link with Muse.. so we can keep her posted of what's going on the entire time as well. Furthermore.. Trinity and I both know healing spells, non-lethal and leathal combat spells.. and we can take the form of German Shepherd dogs, grizley bears, Mistress Muse herself, or normal Morpehus and Trinity bodies and also Ravens. Ravens may be best for tonight for we can still cast our magic while in any phsycial form we take. Unless.. you want us there in human body form.. we can go get our supplies from Nina.. armored longcoats, pistols, medkits.. full combat equipment. But.. if we must flee.. that equipment all falls to the ground and is lost. What would you prefer?"

Briana hrms softly, looking thought even as she goes to the window and opens it. She gives a small smile to the pigeon there. "Thank you, Nina. " she says then glances to the fake Nina. "Unfortunately, I will have my deck on me. Flying is not an option and I can not lose that. If we need to flee the location, it will have to be in human form for myself. I would suggest it for yourselves as well. We'll have to deal with it should it become necessary. "

** Nina Pigeon **
The dark pigeon on the windowsill leans far to the left and lifts up its right leg where it's grasping a small hair tie with a wooden bead on it. Easily slipped around the wrist to keep the bead secure. It raises up its legs and lays the bead bracelet on the window slide area and then stands normally again, fluffs its feathers and nods to Briana.

Nina(M) offers, "Very well.. Trinity and I will return to gather up our gear and meet you outside the UCAS border crossing in our human bodies and then walk with you on foot. Mistress Muse has not yet shown us how to drive a car."

Briana turns back to the pigeon then picks up the little bracelet. She reaches out and gives Nina a quick scritch on the head with a finger, though a small smirk might be noticed upon her lips as she does that. She turns to the fake Nina, then nods. "I shall meet you there. " she says.

When the bracelet is in Briana's possession, Nina(M) questions, "Do you have any preferred way you want your magical illusion to disguise you? It needs to remain your same sex and race.. but any picture of someone you want to look like.. or a complete random someone that Nina remembers from seeing today on the street?"

Briana shakes her head. "I don't know. I guess random is fine. It won't matter really, since it will only be for a short time. "

** GM Nina **
I confused Physical Mask with Diguise spell.. Physical mask does not have the sex, race limitations, etc.

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls Sorcery + Spell Pool: 7 + 4 (ally) vs TN 4 for "F2 Physical mask (sustaining foci), Filtering (No BG Count mod), KP: 33/39":
1 1 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 4 4 5 8 8 9 10 11 = 11 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls Willpower + Spell Pool: 6 + 4 (power foci) vs TN 2 for "2S Drain, need 6 successes, KP: 33/39":
1 1 1 1 1 2 2 2 2 3 3 4 4 5 7 8 8 10 10 11 17 = 16 Successes

** GM Nina **
F2 Physical Mask (11 successes)
No Drain
Someone looking (or camera or drone) at Briana would need 11 successes vs TN 2 to see through the illusion.

Out on the ledge the Pigeon stares at Briana….

Inside the apartment.. Briana POOFs into a new lady, a human female.

https://postimg.org/image/bp2irffoj/

Briana looks down at herself then back up toward the fake Nina. "How do I look? " she asks then ohs softly and ahems. " That's.. weird. "

Nina(M) smiles, "You look lovely.. but you did before too." Nina(M) adds, 'Okay.. we need to get back and gear up.. we will meet you at the same place Mistress picked you up for the Acer home security decker job outside the checkpoint… see you there."

Briana nods. "See you there. " she says then goes to grab her cloak. She's already gotten new clothing, by the looks of it. She grabs her deck and heads out.

Nina(M) disolves into a mist and then vanishes.

The Pigeon on the sill hops away from the building, flaps and starts to fly skyward towards the CAS sector.

Briana arrives at the intended location and glances around, looking for the two, who will come with her. She keeps an eye on the area, despite the fact that she does look different, for any trouble coming her way.

« Morpheus Description »
The human male you are examining visually is a little over six foot tall, black skin and a shaved head. He is wearing a fully length black leather trench coat and gloss black mirrored sunglasses and black combat boots. The man is thick chested and looks quite able to hold his own in a fight. He seems to be perhaps in his mid 30's in age.
Picture: http://postimg.org/image/b9zian6xv/

« Trinity Description »
The human female you are examining visually is short of six foot tall, black hair slicked back on her head and short. She is wearing gloss black mirrored sunglasses and is dressed in a gloss black vinyl body suit covering from her neck to her hands and down to her gloss black knee high black vinyl boots. This woman is thin and trim, atheltically built with long legs and age that could be around the mid twentys to early thirties.
Picture: http://postimg.org/image/597dbn80z/

----------—[ Shadowrun Denver ]-
============> Contents of Gear - Trinity…………….. (#7439) <============
| Item | Qty | IC Location | Description |
*
—+-+----+-------—*
| 1 | 1 | Carried | Pocket Flashlight |
| 2 | 1 | Carried | Browning Ultra Power |
| 3 | 1 | Carried | Black Leather Driving Gloves |
| * 4 | 1 | Carried | Black Full Length Long Coat |
| 5 | 1 | Carried | Savior Advanced Medkit System |
| 6 | 2 | Carried | Slap Patch (Stimulant)….. R6 |
| 7 | 2 | Carried | Slap Patch (Tranq)……… R10 |
| 8 | 1 | Carried | Sunglasses (Low-Light, Flare Comp) |
| 9 | 1 | Carried | Quickdraw Holster (Concealable) |
=============================== 9 Items Listed ================================

----------—[ Shadowrun Denver ]-
============> Contents of Gear - Morpheus……………. (#7021) <============
| Item | Qty | IC Location | Description |
*
—+-+----+-------—*
| 1 | 2 | Carried | Slap Patch (Stimulant)….. R6 |
| 2 | 2 | Carried | Slap Patch (Tranq)……… R10 |
| 3 | 1 | Carried | Pocket Flashlight |
| 4 | 1 | Carried | Browning Ultra Power |
| 5 | 1 | Carried | Black Leather Driving Gloves |
| * 6 | 1 | Carried | Black Full Length Long Coat |
| 7 | 1 | Carried | Savior Advanced Medkit System |
| 8 | 1 | Carried | Sunglasses (Low-Light, Flare Comp) |
| 9 | 1 | Carried | Quickdraw Holster (Concealable) |
=============================== 9 Items Listed ================================

Trinity and Morpheus get out of a taxi some ways down and walk the last block and a hafl to the meet location. They seem to prefer the side of the street where more of the streetlights are burned out.

Briana glances over at the two, when she notices when walking down the street then moves to join them.

Morpheus has Nina's mindlink sustaining foci on his person and as Shade comes into view he spots her.

A muffled sound of a voice within Shade's head can be head by her.. that familair tingle and sound of a mindlink spell attempting to work on her.

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 6 (M:Sorcery) + Spell Pool: 6 vs TN 5 for "F1 Mindlink (sustaining foci), TN 4 + 1 (BG Count), KP: 0/6":
2 2 2 3 4 4 4 5 5 5 5 7 = 5 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 6 (M:Willpower) vs TN 2 for "2S Drain, need 6. KP: 0/6":
1 1 2 2 3 11 = 4 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 6 (M:Willpower) - 4 (successes) vs TN 2 for "2S Drain, need 6. KP: 1/6":
2 4 = 2 Successes

** GM Nina **
F1 Mindlnk (sustaining foci)
No drain

** GM Nina **
Morpheus:
KP: 1/6

Briana does not resist the telepathic link, only because she knew it would be coming.

Morpheus offers over the link as they are still some distance off and getting closer to each other, »This mindlink is not as advanced as Mistress Muse' mindlink spell. We must stay in line of sight to keep this spell working. Is all well.. we ready to head out?»

Briana nods lightly. « Yes »

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 1 for "Random danger on the walk.":
2

** GM Nina **
The trio keep to the shadows and alleys as much as they can, heading to the taget location.

15 minutes later the three are climbing up a fire escape on an old apartment building on the edge of the industrical zone to the rooftop.
From the roof, the three can look down and see the target facility.

** GM Nina **
+roll perception please
+roll stealth please

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 6 for "M Percep":
1 2 4 4 4 17
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 6 for "T Percep":
2 2 2 3 9 10
«Auto-Judge[]» Briana (#9081) rolls Intelligence:
2 3 5 5 8 10 11 11
«Auto-Judge[]» Briana (#9081) rolls Stealth:
3 4 7
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 3 for "M: Quickness default":
1 5 5
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 2 for "T: Quickness default":
3 5

** GM Nina **
On the climb up, Morpheus and Trinity are not super quiet at all.. Briana is pretty ninja like though. From the rooftop they look down over the facility and an all key in on some imprtant data pretty well.

  • Facility has 2 meter tall chain link fence around it with concertine wire on top.
  • Main parking lot entrance has a guard shack with a brigth overhead light, lighting up that area very well. A guard in uniform can be seen inside the shack where there are computer monitors and a hardline telephone. He has a shotgun mounted on the wall, a taser on his hip and a pistol as well, a can of mace and a nightstick. He looks very well in shape and athletic.
  • There are three vehicles parked in the parking lot nearest the main entrance door. Apparently the facility is not fully staffed at night.
  • The facility is 2 stories tall, several air fans on the rooftop to pull out hot air from the inside and a few air conditioning units on the roof as well.

Briana gets up to her vantage point and looks down at the facility as she takes in the whole place. She mainly studies any outward security that they will have to bypass to get inside. She studies the guard then thinks « Is there only one guard on duty? Also, where's the terminal I need to access? »

Trinity offers, «That is all I can see also.. just the one guy. We could take a raven form and do a fly around if you want.. get back and change back into our gear. The terminal access for you though is on the far right side of the building around the corner, a loading dock. There is a shipping officer office there that is linked into the system. It's after hours.. there should be anyone in the office.»

** GM Nina **
Trinity, Morpheus and Nina are all mentally linked.. with the Mindlink spell they can all hop through the telepathic link to communicate through the one spell.

(MindLink!) Ah.. sounds like things are progressing.. doing okay Shade? (from Nina to Briana)

Briana raises an eyebrow, surprised Nina is in the link « Yeah. All is fine so far. > she nods toward the two with her » How about one of you do a recon toward the terminal then come back. All of us will be too obvious.»

Trinity nods and removes her jacket, her gear (listed above) and then she turns into a misty cloud and vanishes.

Some seconds later… a misty form solidifies over near the facility and turns into a Raven. The raven flies about a few different vantage points and then lands on the roof again.. and turns back into mist.

Trinity starts to turn into a mist form again on the recon rooftop, taking her normal Trinity human form and then picks up her gear to start getting prepared again as she reports….

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 1 vs TN 5 for "Magical security?":
2 = 0 Successes

Trinity offers, « They do not appear to have any active magical security that I saw. No elementals or spirits roaming around in the astral world. The loading docks does have a camera though looking over that area. We may need to disable that somehow? I'm not sure on the tactics but walking up to the shipping officer's office door to get in.. we would be caught on the camera.»

Briana nods and hmms thoughtfully. «That would definitely be an issue. It would depend on how fast I can access their system and kill the security feed from that camera. Unless you have any other ideas? »

Mopheus considers, « Perhaps a distraction that would draw the camera attention to another area.. make it pan to the side and zoom in to examine.. then you move in to get into the office?»

Briana nods to Morpheus. « Better option. » she agrees then starts thinking of what could distract the guards. « We don't want them to be distracted by an individual. That would make them think a break-in is happening. So how about an animal? Perhaps a dog rooting around and making some noise? Or perhaps a racoon. They are notoriously persistent getting into trouble. The noise will draw the camera away. »

Trinity nods, « We can manage a dog form.. but we do not know how to take on the form of a raccoon. Do you know where we can get a racoon?»

Briana hmms mentally then shakes her head « I guess dog it is. »

Trinity nods at the plan, « "Okay. .then I can take off my gear here… wait in the astral world until you and Morpheus are in position.. then take on my dog form and distract the camera off to the side furthest away from the shipping office?"»

Briana nods toward Trinity. « Sounds like a plan. We need to get past the guard first. So, Morpheus, ideas for getting past the guard? We can't go over that fence. What do you think under or through? Also, any indication it might be electrified? »

Morpheus considers, « I can go over in Raven form.. but we can not get you over the same way.. and we don't know the spell to fly you over like Mistress Muse does. We <do> have visual of the guard though.. so I could stunbolt him into sleeping but that might cause issues if someone calls him or he is supposed to regularly report in… or if someone comes up to the gate or needs to leave the gate and be checked and buzzed through.» a pause, « I don't know if it's electrified.. if we got closer we should be able to tell.. if there are electrical insulators on the posts so that the fence doesn't ground out at the poles that are in the ground. I don't see any warning signs of an electrical fence as many places do to warn people.»

Briana nods toward Morpheus « Alright. We can do that. A bit of a way from the guard and away from any cameras that might be seen. »

Trinity asks, « Are you saying.. you want to climb over the fence away from the camera.. and the guard area? »

Briana shakes her head at Trinity « Going through the fence. I do not think climbing over would be possible. I don't suppose you have wire cutters, do you? »

Trinity shakes her head, « No, we don't have tools like that. I agree though, I very much don't think I would be able to climb that fence.. especially with that razor wire on the top.. it'd get ugly real fast.»

Morpheus offers, «We are much more limited in our abilities and options than Mistress Muse, we applogoize.»

Briana thinks about this. « What about levitation? Do you have that ability? »

Trinity shakes her head, « We do not.. Mistress Muse gave us the Raven for for flying if needed.»

Briana nods slowly. « Which is highly limited in this case. Ok. Options! No wire cutters, which I need to make that something added to my tool kit. We can't climb the fence and going under would take too much time to dig out enough space to fit through. » She pauses « What about taking out the guard and leaving one of you there to be disguised as him? Is this an option? »

(MindLink!) I had someone on a job try and use wire cutters… don't bother. Get bolt cutters. Wire cutters are good for wires.. chain link fence metal is way way too thick and hard to use with wire cutters. (from Nina to Briana)

Morpheus offers, «He *is* a black human male… if I put on his uniform it might pass if I'm not looked at too closely.»

Briana slowly nods at that. « I'll keep that in mind. Thank you. » she glances to Morpheus then smiles. « Then let's go with that. As soon as trinity is finished with her distraction, she can slip in with me and be my protection. »

Trinity nods, «Okay.. so we sleep spell the guard.. Morpheus forms inside the guard shack and puts on the guards gear and clothing.. he stands up.. buzzes us into the gate and we walk in. He and I would need to leave our gear here on the rooftop. When you near the far right side of the building while still out of camera view at the loading docks.. I slip into the astral.. reform on the back side of the building in my dog form… work the distraction.. then you move for the office door. That the plan?»

Briana nods toward trinity. « That is the plan. I can carry both of your gear and give Morpheus' gear to him when he resumes as the guard. Once we are done, he only needs to take his gear and leave. I will have your gear with me, Trinity, when we go inside. »

Trinity smiles at the plan.. like she thinks they have a solid and workable plan now.

Morpheus considers, «Okay.. I'm going into the astral now.. Trinity.. you sleep him.. and then I will form in the guard shack. When I stand back up you'll know I'm all dressed and ready to buzz you in the front gate.»

Briana waits to gather up the gear these two leave behind.

Morpheus removes his gear and lays it in a neat pile as Trinity is also doing likewise.

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 6 (T:Sorcery) + Spell Pool: 3 vs TN 5 for "F6 Serious Stunbolt, Willpower of Guard 4 + 1 BG Count, KP: 0/6":
1 1 2 2 3 3 4 4 4 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 6 (T:Sorcery) + Spell Pool: 3 vs TN 5 for "F6 Serious Stunbolt, Willpower of Guard 4 + 1 BG Count, KP: 1/6":
2 2 2 4 4 5 5 8 11 = 4 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 6 (T:Willpower) + Spell Pool: 3 vs TN 2 for "2S Drain, need 6, KP: 1/6":
1 1 1 1 1 2 4 5 8 = 4 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 6 (T:Willpower) + Spell Pool: 3 - 4 (successes) vs TN 2 for "2S Drain, need 6, KP: 2/6":
1 2 3 4 11 = 4 Successes

** GM Nina **
F6 Stunbolt Serious (4 successes)
No Drain
Trinity KP: 2/6

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 4 vs TN 6 for "Guard resisting F6 Stunbolt Serious (4 successes): KP: 0/3":
1 2 3 5 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 4 vs TN 6 for "Guard resisting F6 Stunbolt Serious (4 successes): KP: 1/3":
1 4 4 10 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 4 - 1 (Successes) vs TN 6 for "Guard resisting F6 Stunbolt Serious (4 successes): KP: 3/3":
1 5 5 = 0 Successes

** GM Nina **
Guard resists with 1 success
3 net Successes
Base Serious stun + 3 successes -> Deadly Stun

Morpheus disolves into the astral and gets into position.

Trinity watches the guard in the shack.. waits.. and then gathers the dirty mana of the industrial zone into a spell. In the astral world a javiline of green energy is formed and it shoots out from Trinity's chest.. hits the guard in the shack…

The man in the shack wavers, leans to the side.. and falls out of view.. unconcious.

Morpheus moves into the shack and bends down near the floor out of view and takes on his Morpehus phsyical human form.

Morpheus offers, «He's sleeping.. good job Trin»

Briana grabs the gear and quickly heads toward the guard shack. « Wonderful. » she says, as she approaches.

Morpheus stands up in the shake, the unconcious guard stripped down to his underwear is on the floor of the guard shack asleep. Morpheus has the man's hat on, uniform shirt and his weapons/gear. From the waist up he doesn't look that much different than the athletic guard on the ground. From a distance that is.

As Briana and Trinity get more near, Morpheus pushes the gate button (open) and the gate starts to open up.

Briana glances around cautiously even as she starts through the gate. She drops MOrpheus' gear next to him and gives him a nod then quickly starts across the parking lot toward the loading dock. She moves quickly yet confidently as if she belonged there. « Good work, Morpheus. »

Trinity comes in with Briana, walking beside her. She gives Morpheus a smile as they pass by.

Morpheus slides open the guard door and picks up h is bundle of gear and then closes the door after he gets his stuff inside with him. He stands guard, looking.. pretending to be the guard as he pushes the gate button (close).

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 1 vs TN 6 for "Random bad on the way to the loading docks?":
2 = 0 Successes

«OOC» Nina says, "I give chances of crap to happen.. thankfully the dice have been nice."
«OOC» Briana says, "thank you, dice gods!"

Briana gets to the point where she can't proceed any further with the security camera picking her up. She glances to Trinity. « On you now. »

** GM Nina **
Bri and Trin make it to the far right corner of the facility.. time for Trinity to do ther thing. Trinity offers, «Okay… here we go…» and then she disolves into a mist into the astral world.

Some seconds later.. a mist forms at the back wall of the facility and a large German Shepherd forms. It sniffs the air.. squats and takes a piss.. and then walks around the corner into the view of the loading docks camera.

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 6 for "Trinity Intelligence… being a distraction.":
1 2 2 3 5 5
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 6 for "Trinity Intelligence… being a distraction. KP: 2/6":
1 1 2 4 8 11

** GM Nina **
Security guy watching cameras…

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 5 vs TN 11 for "Just a dog, but how'd it get inside the fence? Or is there something fishy about this?":
2 5 8 8 8 = 0 Successes

T-Dog runs into the view of the camera and then hops up onto the top of an old-school hot-rod collectable car that is parked on this side of the building. The dog gets up on the hood and does a circle and sniff around three times and then arches its back and starts to take a crap on the hood of the car.

Trinity, « puuuushhhh »

Briana internally chuckles as she waits for the moment the cameras move. « Oh man. They are going to hate you for that. »

The camera can be seen moving from a central wide angle shot.. panning left to its full left position. If wide angle it probably can not see the shipping officer office door.. if zooming in.. it certainly won't be able to see the door now.

Trinity offers, « Okay… the camera is facing right at me now»…. <Ugggh.. ahhhh>.>

Briana quickly and as silently as possible, heads toward the shipping docks and attempts to get inside to the office while staying in the blind side of the camera.

** GM Nina **
Office Door Maglock:
Electronics B/R 4 to open casing on maglock
N 6 if no electronics kit
Base time 3 minutes.
<then>
Electronics B/R 4 to bypass the lock electronics to open the door
TN 6 if no electronics kit
Base time 3 minutes

«Auto-Judge[]» Briana (#9081) rolls Electronics B/R:
5
«Auto-Judge[]» Briana (#9081) rolls Electronics B/R:
7

** GM Nina **
2nd roll above is a KP reroll. success in removing the outer casing.

«Auto-Judge[]» Briana (#9081) rolls Electronics B/R:
2

«OOC» Briana will use her last karma point.. hrm

«Auto-Judge[]» Briana (#9081) rolls Electronics B/R:
5

Briana's annoyance with the lock comes through the link. « I can't get this to open. »

Morpheus feels surprised/excited, « Wait.. this name badge I am wearing.. it's a security passkey».

** GM Nina **
Briana is out of KP

Briana frowns. « Alright. I will head back to you to get it. »

Morpheus offers, « Very sorry.. I was concentrating on looking like I belonged here and didn't notice until now.»

Briana turns and quickly heads back as silently as possible. She does leave Trinity's gear by the door, however.

** GM Nina **
It's been 6 minutes since Briana started to mess around with the security pad. She got the covering off but when messing with the electronics inside it blinked Orange (failure).. she knows that if she messes with it further it will go into alarm.

T-Dog as gotten off of the car and been rolling around on the parking lot, doing silly things.. 6 minutes is a LONG time to distract a camera.

Briana tries to hurry as quickly as possible. She is obviously annoyed over this and is wasting time. She doesn't waste time in getting the key badge. She instantly takes it from Morpheus, the moment she approaches and turns quickly to head back to the key lock. « I really hope this works but if it isn't, the alarm is going to go off. »

T-Dog offers, « Oh dear.. be ready to bolt if the alarm goes off? Get out and make it to safety?»

T-Dog is running out of distracting type things to do.

Briana thinks. « Yes » she says as she rushes back to the maglock. She takes a deep breath then slides the badge into the slot.

** GM Nina **
Green.. unlock/click.

Briana sighs in relief then quickly opens the door after putting the casing back on. She heads inside! « I"m in. » she says, grabbing Trinity's stuff as well.

T-Dog gets up and wanders back toward the rear of the building again.
Behind the building she disolves into the astral to move then to meet up with Briana in a few moments.

** GM Nina **
Bri: Please +roll perception.

«Auto-Judge[]» Briana (#9081) rolls Intelligence:
1 1 2 3 4 5 10 10

** GM Nina **
Briana enters the small shipping officer's office and closes the door behind her. Inside the office right now only the light of the computer monitor lights the room and lights on the telephone on the desk. The room smells of cedar wood and a lit scene candle melter offers a bit of light from the lightbulb inside from atop a file cabinet (Scentsy).
It's dark.. but Briana can see the computer terminal where she needs to jack in.. things look safe so far.

Briana quickly walks over and pulls out her deck from under her cloak. She begins to setup everything. « Alright. I'm ready to jack in. You there, Trinity? »
Indrakshi pages: <The benefits of being on a WH40K Mush and the Inqusition…no one can -really- tell you no>

Tinity starts to mist form into her solid self in the Shipping Officer's office about now.. as she does and gets solid she offers, «Great job Shade.. I'm here.. getting geared up».

(MindLink!) ISP frequency to link up with the rescue team is 196.182.3.1 (from Nina to Briana)

** GM Nina **
Oh crap… um.. issue. When Briana went around the corner the first time.. the Mindlink spell was broken.
Poses above with the Mindlink used did not happen. When Briana came back around into view to get the badge.. the spell could be recast… but when she goes out of view again.. the spell gets turned off.

Briana briefly types into her deck. She sits down in a chair, then jacks in. She hits a key and closes her eyes. Once she's inside, she taps into the frequency.

** GM Nina **
Trinity recasts the mindlink spell now that she's in the office.. this re-establishes the 4 way link while Trinity is here with Briana. (Sustaining foci still held by Briana).

** GM Nina **

Decker overwatch, this is Ghost Team.. is that you?

Briana pauses in the system then sends a message « This is Decker Overwatch. On the case. give me point of entry. »
Briana starts working through the system in attempt to get full access to the security system, including cameras.

** GM Nina **
Briana: Sleeze Program vs TN 4 +roll please.

«Auto-Judge[]» Briana (#9081) rolls 6 vs TN 4:
1 1 4 4 5 9 = 4 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 4 vs TN 6 for "System countering Sleaze":
2 3 8 10 = 2 Successes

** GM Nina **
2 Net successes to Briana.. she's in the system.

** GM Nina **
Briana: Browse Program vs TN 4 +roll please (to find the camera system).

Briana sends a message to the team « I am in the security system. Getting into camera system. »

«Auto-Judge[]» Briana (#9081) rolls 6 vs TN 4:
1 2 3 5 5 5 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 4 vs TN 6 for "Complex system designed to keep intruders confused.":
2 4 5 9 = 1 Success

** GM Nina **
2 net succeses to Briana.. she finds the camera system.

** GM Nina **
Briana: Sleeze Program vs TN 4, trick Camera system into giving you access.

«Auto-Judge[]» Briana (#9081) rolls 6 vs TN 4:
1 3 4 4 5 5 = 4 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 4 vs TN 6 for "System defending against fakes.":
3 3 4 10 = 1 Success

** GM Nina **
3 net successes to Briana.. she has control of camera system.

** GM Nina **

That you Shade? Hot damn.. we got our girl again!

Briana arranges the cameras for easy viewing then sends to the team. « I got you. I need point of entry to unlock entrance. Be warned, the guard at the gate is mine. »

Briana thinks over the mindlink .« I am in the system and have control of the security cameras. The team /may/ approach from your direction, Morpheus. They know you are with me. »

** GM Nina **

Roger guard at gate on your team. Loading docks door would be a great entrance if you can do that one please.

Briana sends to the team « Loading docks already secure. C'mon in. »
Briana thinks over the mindlink. « They are arriving through this entrance. »

** GM Nina **
Door lock subsystem: Browse Program vs TN 4 +roll please

«Auto-Judge[]» Briana (#9081) rolls 6 vs TN 4:
1 1 2 4 4 17 = 3 Successes

** GM Nina **
Setup:
https://postimg.org/image/id8rovuw3/

** GM Nina **
double arrow points to the door they want access to.

«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 4 vs TN 6 for "Can she find the door/lock system?":
1 1 4 7 = 1 Success

** GM Nina **
2 net successes to Briana.. she found the locks system.

** GM Nina **
Briana: Sleeze Program vs TN 4, trick lock system into letting you in.

** GM Nina **
Note: All these Target Numbers would be much higher if you were not 'on site'.

«Auto-Judge[]» Briana (#9081) rolls 6 vs TN 4:
2 2 3 3 4 5 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 4 vs TN 6 for "Locks resisting":
1 4 4 8 = 1 Success

** GM Nina **
Close

1 Net success to Briana.. she has control of the locks.

Briana thinks to the team. « C'mon in. »

From the far East wall (loading docks) a team can be seen coming through the fence on the camera Briana has control of. She can block and loop in dead footage so the security decker does not notice this… Ghost Team member Lasiter can be seen slicing a huge gash in the fence with a monofilament wipe.. through which the team with gloved hands grab the orange glowing metal and pull it back and get into the parking lot, crouched low and jogging for the door Briana is to open for them.

Contact Name: Ghost Team
Level: 1
Type: Shadow Team
GM Note: A local Denver Shadowrun team with a good reputation on the street. They don't do blood bath work, but they do specialise in intrusion jobs.

Leader: Red One (Human Male) - Ex-Military Navy Seal: Tactics, Small Unit Tactics, Stealth, Leadership, Security Systems, Many Weapons Skills.

Lieutenant: Lasiter (Human Male) - Ex-Military UCAS Army: Explosives Ordinance Disposal, Electronics, Electronics B/R, Security Systems, Stealth, Small Unit Tactics, Many Weapons Skills.

Master Sergeant: Morgan (Human Male) - Ex-Military UCAS Army: Military Police, Small Unit Tactics, Security Systems, Biotech/Medic, Many Weapons Skills

Sergeant: Plan B (Human Male) - Ex-Military UCAS Marines: Grenades (splash/chemical/flash), Light Machine Gun (Lethal or non-lethal), Shotgun, Small Unit Tactics, Security Systems, The backup plan if things go bad.

Sergeant: Twitch (Human Male) - Ex-Military UCAS Marines: Street Shaman (Racoon). Military run went bad and he took deadly damage. Magic Rating: 5. Specializes in stealth spells (Improved Invisibility, Stealth, Levitate, Magic Fingers, Treat, Radar Invisibility, stunbolt).

** GM Nina **
Ghost Team heads up onto the loading docs and to the door. Red one opens the door and the team files inside quickly.

Briana watches the team, keeping their images off each camera they approach. She quickly goes through the system to see if she can find where the prisoner is being held.

** GM Nina **
Briana: Perception roll please… watching cameras to lead the team without being seen.

** GM Nina **
Perception roll is also used to find the prisoner.

«Auto-Judge[]» Briana (#9081) rolls Intelligence:
2 3 4 4 4 8 9 11
«Auto-Judge[]» Briana (#9081) rolls Intelligence:
1 3 3 4 5 7 11 11

** GM Nina **
Briana finds the prisoner in an office, tied to a chair. Outside the office a woman is talking to a man in a suit. From the camera Briana can hear them talking about the need to get into his mind, to pull information out of him about who sent him. The woman appears to be the mage.

** GM Nina **
The team pauses when inside and the door is closed.

Okay Shade.. where to?

If Shade could frown, she would. It's obvious her worry comes through the link and she speaks to the team « I got him. An office, tied to a chair. There's two individuals outside the office. They are about to dig into his mind and pull the information out they want from him. » she gives directions to the office, then starts working on looping each camera the team will come up again.
Briana adds « The woman is a mage. Just so you know. »

** GM Nina **
Shade.. the trix demon and ninja of Denver has made this sytsem bow to her demands.. she guides the team to where they need, down a hall to avoid a guard on foot.. through a cafeteria as a shortcut to make sure they get their on time.

Shade can see them comoe out of the cafeteria as we well trained team.. weapons at the ready.

Shade is just an observer now.. so much faster in the trix than the rescue team so things seem in slow motion to her.

Morgan comes into the hall first, his SMG comnig up and blurping out a burst of gel rounds from the sound suppressed weapon.

The man with the mage takes a couple round in the shoulder and spins from the impact.

The facility mage woman raises up her hands and vanishes.. invisible.

Plan B comes out into the hallway next.. a word from Morgan about the mage and Plan B throws a grenade down the hall.

Twitch comes out next and starts to chant and dance about.. .debris from the trash cans in the hall start to rise up in the wind to form a hearth spirit.

Lasiter comes out next, coordinating his men with commands.

The next moments are well oiled as only men that have been through many battles can.

The the mage woman hits Plan B with a spell (she is still invisible).. but when Plan B falls over asleep it's very apparent.

The grenade explodes in a loud concussion that blows ceiling tiles out of the ceiling.

The mage woman becomes visible, holding her head with her hands and wavering.. falling to her knees barely concious.
Twitch hits the man in the suit with a spell and the man falls over unconcious.. in moments..the team has the man and the mage woman subdued.

** GM Nina **
Shade is able to unlock the doors they need to get in and snatch up the man tied to the chair. They work to get him out as Morgan and Lasiter are carrying the unconcious Plan B out the way Shade is leading them. The prisoner is now on foot, weak but able to move on his own. Twitch helps him though as Red One takes the lead for the exit.

Briana continues to watch the security cameras, seeing if anything was triggered by this tussle.

** GM Nina **
Briana spots three security men in various parts of the faciilty converging on the area from different directions. The concussion grenade probably is what they heard.

** GM Nina **
Briana: Intelligence vs TN 4 to lead the group out without more fighting (sneaking them past the guards)

Briana quickly speaks to the team. « Warning Ghost. You got three security guards bearing down on your location from the North, east and west. You need to get out of there. »

«Auto-Judge[]» Briana (#9081) rolls Intelligence vs TN 4:
1 2 4 4 5 5 7 11 = 6 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Nina (#6503) rolls 4 vs TN 11 for "Guards average INT vs Briana's mad sneaking-group-out-skills.":
4 4 5 7 = 0 Successes

** GM Nina **
Briana is able to super rock the task and get the team out.

Briana watches as the team exits the building. She makes sure all the security cameras are still good, then gives the loop 5 minutes before they reinstate to their original state. She quickly backs out and disconnects from the system. She opens her eyes then disconnects her datajack. « We need to move! We got 5 minutes before the security cameras go live. » she warns « Morpheus, leave there. There's an opening in the fence here…> and she gives a mental image of the location. And with that, she grabs her deck and heads out of the office to follow the team to the fence.

Morpheus strips off the guards uniform and gets into his own clothing and then leaves the guard shack. A quick determined walk to the loading docks area to get out through the cut gate.

Half a block away in an alley Morpheus joins back up with Trinity and Briana and the three head off deeper into the shadows together on a walk back towards the Warrens as they talk about the mission and what they've learned from working together.

About a minute after walking off together, the trio hears law enforcement sirens converging on the facility they have left behind.

------> Nina's PrP <-------
Nina's Plot Log has now stopped.
-----> Mon Jul 25 02:40:24 2076 <------

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License