Log: Knick Knack Ganger Whack

GM: Dorian
Players: Alice, Dorian (Companion)
Synopsis: Runners are hired by the Sinners to strike at the Blackhearts in retribution for hurting some of their girls, however they do not want this to look like the Sinner's doing, so they ask the runners to make it seem like another Gang is striking.
Date: 10/02/2076


«Plot» Dorian says, "SO! I always run my plots with consent on, because I am a firm believer of In Character Actions have In Character Consequences. But also, because we're not cry babies, we auto consent in the Warrens, because things shoot you over there!"
«Plot» Alice says, "We aren't bitch ass cry babies!"
«Plot» Alice says, "I, too, am quite pleased with ICA = ICC!"
«Plot» Dorian says, "As a sidenote, Dorian shall be your companion today. And since he is the GM's PC, he will be in Companion Mode and not do much else except support. Feel free to ask him for stuff however, his skills are always at the Players disposal."
«Plot» Alice yays for the MCT companion which probably cost 1m!
----------—[ Shadowrun Denver ]—-
==========================> Current Denver Weather <===========================

Condition : FAIR

Temperature : 70 F (21 C)
Feels Like : 70 F (21 C)

Humidity : 22 %
Barometer : 30.41

Visibility : 10 miles
Wind : 2 mph from SW

----> Last Updated: Sep 26 2076 13:35 CST <----

It's perhaps one the last few remaining warm evenings in Denver. The sun the only thing keeping one warm from the chilly wind, however the sun is slowly setting down already, and with it comes those cold Denver nights. There's a little Beep on Alice's pocsec, a Text Message from Dorian who seems to have some form of work lined up. He's looking for a partner in this and was offering the oppurtunity her way. Should she accept, she'll be given the meet-up point via GPS coordinates. The Dungeon Gentlemen's Club, apparently there's a booth out back with a Lady of the house.

Always jacked into her pocket secretary, Alice immediately accepts the textual details and replies back, » "WHAZZUP?!" « This probably means yes. Indeed, it do. This is eventually proven when she shows up by in Mission Hills already ready to go (with a sheathed katana along one hip as well as several unseen armaments down below her armored jacket).

Alice should probably ask, but when he said out back, she totally took this to possibly mean 'back behind the building'. She checks there, firstly!

The back alley of the Dungeon is perhaps one the nastiest tourist sights Denver had to offer. It's the type of place the girls go out back to get some extra bucks for extra services not normally allowed inside, and where all the drug happens as well. But, no meeting spot. Perhaps out back in the Club is where it trully is! And it is. As it was only the evening, the inside wasn't so crowded and only housed the typical regulars sat sparingly around the stage and making sure to drink their beer very slowly so they don't get hassled too much to buy more. Atop the stage is Destiny, one of those day-time dancers. Older, much less caring in her sways, and quite likely has the voice of a woman who smoked five packs a day. Further behind there's a highrise rable, a few steps leading up to it as if it were some sort of VIP booth and within it was seated a familar Scarface along with a woman clad in a tight leather corset, a matching flowing gown and had half her face covered by silky long black locks. Should anyone know anything about the Sinners, this was Mercy. The lieutenant.

Having grown up in the Aurora Warrens before she became something else, the disgusting rituals out back do not really surprise her. She briefly pauses because there is one girl who is just blowing minds back there. LOL! "Wow…" Though, she does not spectate long before going into the club and on up where Mister Scarface is. Alice steps up and slides right in alongside Mercy with a "Whazzup niqqas?" says she as if she already knows Mercy (but does not truly).

There's a held back chuckle by Scarface, Mercy seems blank in reaction, but does give a nod to the strange girl's way. "Your friends are quite unique, Scarface." She begins, her voice smooth enough to please the ears, though soon comes a light crack, as she seems to be toying with a leather whip in her lap and must have a nasty habit of liking to hear the leather snap. "Now that the two of you are here, we are looking for some capable hands to help us in some personal matter. The Blackhearts have a tendency to hire some girls from us once a month, have some party, and that's that. A few months running our girls have been returning bruised and banged up. We warn, we warn, we warn. But, they do not take us seriously.."

"Sister Sinister always seems to be blissed out of her mind a lot recently, and isn't taking the matter seriously. I, on the otherhand, have had enough. Beaten girls are bad business. So we want you to strike at their black little hearts, we heard that they have a drug lab in Sunrise. Destroy it, and kill their chemists. However, we do not want to be blamed for this, we do not wish for any Gang War, so make it look like someone else is hitting them."

Alice nearly jumps out of her own hide after the whip crack but then settles down even closer to the dark-haired woman. "I don't play that…" is what she starts out with but then shuts up after the 'personal matters' are actually explained as 'beaten women' which suddenly induces a fist pound onto the booth table before them! "Such ass!" she suddenly exclaims with what is frothing intensity yet not too loudly now (though, the table pound kinda was).

The sudden outburst, and the poor table that recieves a beating probably gets the attention of one or two in the crowd, but soon dismissed as Hera steps up on the stage! Mercy, however, nods to Alice. "Yes, asses is stating it plainly. I take it the two of you accept this job? You will be paid 10,000 nuyen each, and whatever you find over there is yours to keep."

Alice listens closely and would normally drive up the payment price, but it is for a decent cause she wholely supports. "Sure, or 5k and your number?" Grinning big, her painted face somewhat exaggerates her facial expressions.

There's a coy smile that spreads on Mercy's lip, followed with another crack of that whip. "Oh my sweet child, how I'd love to play. We shall see." A bit of amusement in her tone.

Alice be all like, "Alright! So, is there a specific drug lab in Sunrise or do they only have one? Do you know how many chemists we are looking for?"

"The Blackhearts do not hold a lot of territory in Sunrise compared to Los Reyes Diablos. I do not think they would have more than one place of operation, we just do not know where it is, the only information I have on this is that it's in an old abandonned restaurant." Mercy adds to Alice's question. "There is only one man who makes the drugs for them, the rest are most likely either dealers or muscle to move merchandise."

"Old abandoned restaurant… sounds spooky!" says the painted woman to the whip mistress. "Alright, I am so down with this." She grins big afore then briefly upnodding toward Scarface then glancing down and to the nearby wall. Would there be a viable jackpoint here? She could gather up an old list of the Aurora restaurants via Matrix work then maybe draw a big marker circle around the Sunrise territory… it is her initial elemination process idea!

Fortunately for Alice, the VIP booth does accomodate for some Luxury and a jack point is available at the wall behind Scarface. Likely so the richer folks can wire money annonymously from their private accounts without having the trace of it on their pocsecs. Incase the wife snoops in the phone!

Alice glances over to Mercy's direction once more and quietly says, "Okay, gonna move around to his side, so you do not have to be trapped up by the wall anymore." Then, she gets up and actually attempts to sit down on the other side if Dorian lets her. "Need to borrow the jack. Can you guys auth me? Only doing a data search, nothing crazy."

Dorian scoots aside a bit to give her ample room, "By all means, be my guest." He smiles.

Mercy is seen raising her fingers up and snapping them to get someone's attention, then she points to the jack in the wall. A moment later, the woman answers Alice. "You should be fine, Darling."

Smiles brightly (aka rather wickedly) to Mercy. "Thank you, Nice Lady!" Then, she settles down right up against Dorian. "Hold me?" she quietly says in that sorta wistful way movie people do. Meanwhile, she sockets a dark cable which leads up from her backpack into her dual-colored hair. Then another one she stretches out toward the wall socket but momentarily awaits his reply.

An arm is swung around the painted lady, Dorian scoots her up close and winks at her. "Always." He answers in that romantic chick flick way.

Then, the worst thing which could ever happen in a chick flick does: Alice plugs in and then she goes completely limp, falling asleep on him!

Worst thing in a chick flick perhaps, but best thing in a guy flick!
«Plot» Alice says, "She basically wishes to do the Simple Search on +info matrix search for the necessary google map info."

«Plot» Dorian says, "Indeed, this is simple information. Base TN 4."

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Computers + Task Pool: 1 vs TN 5 for "TN 4 + 2 Low Profile (cause yeah) - 1 Etiquette 5+!":
2 3 4 4 5 8 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Computers + Task Pool: 1 - 2 vs TN 5 for "TN 4 + 2 Low Profile (cause yeah) - 1 Etiquette 5+! (KP1)":
2 2 4 7 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls 1 for "How many hours?":
9
«Plot» Alice says, "Omg, 3 hours. XD"

It is the best thing until the potato sack wants to lay there for far too many hours for a simple map, but they jacked up the internet with hosts which are all separated out after the crash, so…

Our Dear Alice will be out of it for 3 hours while she navigates the Trix. Dorian in the meantime will likely hold her and pat her sleeping head gently while enjoying the show on the stage. As the hours go by, the girl quality seems to be going up. So atleast he's entertained. Piecing around all the fractured information, Alice is able to single out a restaurant list for South Sunrise. It isn't a big trade-type neighborhood and is mostly housing projects, but there are 3 specific listed restaurants. Al's Grill. Denny's. And Mama Mia!

At least Dorian will not be cold! Alice finally grunts softly against his armored shoulder before sitting up. Her face paint does not normally rub off, but after 3 pressing hours, it probably tinted his upper attire in white dust. She still maintains the majority of what was there, though. "Ok… so, I am pretty sure there are only 3 restaurants. Al's Grill, Denny's and Mama Mia!" Then, she pulls out the data cord from the wall socket. She briefly checks the Math SPU3 before eye bugging, "Oh my, you waited here this whole time?"

Alice says "Thank you!"

"..How long have we been here..?" Dorian doesn't seem sure himself, probably had his eyes glued on the stage the whole time. But he just seems to shrug it off, nor does the bit of makeup on his shoulder seem to bother him. It's just makeup afterall. He gives her a comforting pat before finally removing his arm and standing up slowly. "Alright, let's scope the places out? They'd probably need somewhere with some decent space. We also need to make this look like someone else's doing. Got any ideas?"

«Plot» Dorian says, "Since you got that third success, I'll give you a bit of additional info. Al's Grill review on Google wasn't too hot, 2 out of 5 stars."

Alice stands up from the booth table, too. "3 hours!" Though, if he is actually happy, she is, too. "Yeah, we could dress up in gorilla suits." Ok… "Or, you could go as Ronald Mcdouchebag, and I will go as Lendy?" Oh dear.

Alice says "They might think we're city spirits in the latter case!"

Dorian rubs his chin. "…Is there a McDouch gang?"

Alice shoulder drops, "No. Ok, ok. We could pretend to be punk ass Lich Lords."

"Hmm, could work, easy enough to pull off. Lots of black stuff, fake fangs n' all that shit." Dorian rubs his chin a bit and then finally nods. "Yeah I like that. Those guys are douchebags anyways."

«Plot» Dorian says, "Do you have any Gang identification skill you can roll?"

Alice immediately nods, "Yeah, they are mega douches. I probably have everything we will need for dressing up just like those extra-lame excuses for goth people, too. Did you drive?"

«Plot» Dorian says, "Or a close default."
«OOC» Alice checks. I do not, but have seen them in plots before.
«Plot» Dorian says, "Ok."
«OOC» Alice says, "Could I use INT?"
«Plot» Dorian says, "I'll accept defaulting to Intelligence since you have visually seen them in a plot before."
«Plot» Dorian says, "Let's call it TN 7 for recalling specific colors other than black."

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Intelligence vs TN 7 for "Remembering those guys!":
1 2 2 3 3 3 3 4 4 4 9 14 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Intelligence - 2 vs TN 7 for "Remembering those guys! (Kp2)":
1 1 2 2 3 3 3 5 5 7 = 1 Success
«Plot» Alice will stand!
«Plot» Dorian says, "Lichlords not only like to look like various creatures of the night, such as Ghouls, Vampires, Werewolves, Wendigos, etc. But they also wear a mismatch of blacks, whites, reds and putrid greens."

Alice pipes up, "Disguise first, which is way easier. Do you know any awesome shortcuts to get us to Coyote Station without me going the usual ways which are way more expensive and all that jazz?"

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls Smuggling Routes:
1 1 3 4
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls Smuggling Routes for "KP1":
1 2 3 5
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls Smuggling Routes for "KP3":
2 2 2 2

Dorian just sorta shrugs. "Not my usual area of frequentation. Sorry."

Alice yeahs quietly, "Ok. Well, maybe someone has some junk we can use around these parts instead." She electronically dials via datajack connection, basically willing her pock sec to hopefully connect with Angel's Delight. *BRING BRING*
Meanwhile, she will head outside the sex club to the street outside.

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) has the Contact Saints, The with the following information:
----—> Contact for Alice (#10746) <----—-
Contact Name: Saints, The
Level: 2
Type: fixing gang
GM Note: The Saints contact can be used to obtain general information, to arrange a meeting with one of the individual members, or to request intros to more specialized members of this Aurora Warrens gang. The Saints specialize in the sale of goods of all sorts and are well known to be able to get just about anything if a buyer has the nuyen. Alice chills among The Saints regularly.


«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Etiquette for "Will someone pick up?":
2 2 3 4 8 10

"If it ain't my favorite Juggallette! What's up?"

Alice chats up the answering person, "Yeah, hey, how goes? I run low on face paint and Halloween is just around the corner and I need the best 'stume! Anyone around these parts have a decent wardrobe for that sorta thing?" Yes, early shopping. It would probably sound weird, if it wasn't Alice.

"You're looking for some halloween swag? You're in luck my dear. We've been making fun of one of our guys..Get this! He runs in here all proud he jacked a container with good drek in it, we pry it open, it's full of halloween whatnots! Stores been stocking up lately."

Alice immediately answers via voiced thoughts due to electronic means, "Excellent. How much they charging to dive in? I wanna come over there and… yeah!"

"Hmm.. *a muted pause* ….. …. … .. . 500 bucks since you're cool and you can fill your arms with as much drek as you want."

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) spends 500 nuyen for "Player Plot (GM Dorian): All you can carry halloween swag from Saints container!".
«Stats System» You pay Alice (#10746) 250 nuyen for "Halloween swag".

Alice immediately wires the required funds and hits up Dorian for his costume half before she beckons on through the city streets to Shenendoah. "Please, let me know where to go, and I sent you the dollaz. Thank you!"

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Stealth for "Warrens sneakin.":
1 3 4 4 4

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Stealth for "Warrens sneakin. (KP3)":
2 3 3 4 10

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls Stealth for "Ninja Elf":
1 2 3 4 5 9

"Block south of the Angel's Delight. There's a warehouse called T.D.A. Shipping. Tell 'em Azrael sends ya. They'll be waiting."

Alice oh yeahs! "Thanks much." She hangs up the mental call before completely explaining what she will be doing as an improvised plan now, since the dressing room at coyote station would be a long trek up north.

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Instruction vs TN 4 for "Explaining the thing and the thang.":
1 1 3 3 3 5 8 = 2 Successes

Dorian nods his head as he listens. "Sounds frosty." He felt like using that ridiculous word. "Let's go shoping!"

Alice cracks up but not too much. They have to be mostly sneaky! They move on to the warehouse location of TDA Shipping, hopefully avoiding any terrible people (besides themselves).

The way is mostly filled with the usual early night birds. However when you see two people dressed in armored layers, carrying katanas and most likely other visible weapons, people tend not to mess with them too much. Shadowrunners are reputed badasses afterall. They'll reach TDA shipping after a nice walk, there a Razorgirl stands by a door, next to which is a much larger loading dock garage door. The girl is dressed in torn stockings, tucked into a pair of combat boots and disappearing beneath a jean skirt. Her torso covered in a black secure jacket and she shoulders an AK while blowing bubblegum bubbles. There's a golden A embroided on the breast of her jacket, with a halo above it and a pair of wings sprouting from the letter.

Feeling great that she is a for-real badass, Alice moves out around a nearby corner and yo-what-ups Bubblegum Girl, "Hey, Azrael sends me. Please, kindly let us into the carnival/Halloween swag!" She jumps up and down! EXCITE!

Pop! The Razordgirl licks the bubblegum off her lips and arches an eyebrow at the excited Alice, but can't help to find her amusing. "Yeh, he called." She nudges her head towards the door before turning around and looking up at a camera. A moment later, an internal Bzzzt! is heard as the door is unlocked and she proceeds to pull it open for the two. "Third box from the door is the one you're looking for."

Alice has the balls to wave up at the camera above, which she does now (actual ping-pong balls), then she jumps right on in. "Thank you Nice Lady!" Then, she glances all around once inside the huge space with the big boxes.

Dorian follows her in, tempted to pop the other girl's bubble as she blows one, but prefered not to be shot tonight, so he followed his internal wisdom and kept his hands to himself.

Inside the room is the loading dock area where four containers litter the room, all of which are closed up except the third one from the door, which has both doors wide open and has random halloween items being swung out. Wig. Dracula Teeth. Pimp Hat. Fake abs. Pink Tutu. There appears to be some muttering inside too. "C'mon…C'mon..There's gotta be something good here..! They won't stop laughing!"

Alice reaches back like Aladdin and… no, she just beckons Dorian along toward the 3rd box over there, then she runs right up and peeks around the corner edge, "BOO!" says she in a loud way, probably reverberating into the shipping container with an errie vibe!

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Intimidation:
2 3 5 5

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 3 vs TN 5:
2 3 11 = 1 Success

"AH!" Is the initial response Alice gets, but the yellow bound Ganger catches himself before fully screaming and wetting his pants. He lets out a breath to center himself, in a non magical way. "You must be Alice.." He turns around and begins digging in again. "Help yourself to whatever you want, it's all drek anyways!"

Dorian just holds back another chuckle as he follows the girl along, giving a slight shake of his head. Almost feeling sorry for hte guy, but not really.

Alice is so glad that the startled man did not piss on the costume swag. "Indeed, I am! Thank you. Spirit of Halloween, here we are!" She dives in now and digs up all manner of crazy items, holding some up to see if they will fit Dorian every so often as well as checks herself out in front of the fat mirror "Hey, do these make me look fat?" she asks.

… as she holds up only fangs.

«OOC» Alice says, "I'm not sure if you want me to roll to find the appropriate items. XD"
«OOC» Alice says, "I have Fashion.Costume and Disguise, and so on."
«Plot» Dorian says, "No no, no perception required! You may use the halloween swag at your disposal to fashion costumes!"
«OOC» Alice says, "woo!"

"Like morbidly obese. You can pass off for a greasy Ork with those." Dorian answers.

Alice jaw drops before popping in the plastic fangs and closing up her painted mouth… well, mostly so. She 180 spins after quickly adjusting her upper lip so the upper fangs are fully covered but the bottom ones stick up, kinda like ork tusks do! Then, she leans closer and peers deeply Dorian's way with her cyber eyes (although it is hard to tell until she does what she does) bug out a little ways with the lids at the longest points of the optical orbs.

---> Text Message to Scarface from Alice! (#10746) <---

Does this look like my ork face?


Dorian chuckles again and shakes his head a bit. "Careful, some greasy Orkette might be wanting a piece of that!" He wasn't sure if they were Orkettes, or Orkoise, or Orkinas, or Orkas ( cuz they're greasy fat like whales!)

Alice can't hold onto the bug eyes and they suck back in the sockets! She cracks up, and the upper fangs are also revealed during her laughter, but then she gets back to business already! She checks the time via Math SPU3, and she gathers up several coverings in the 4 colors of the frame gang, then the extra sets of vampire fangs they will probably need, plus a werewolf mask, and facial paints, too! Then, any other misc items they might need, those go in the gathering pile until she finally says, "I think I got what we need!"

Dorian nods. "Good!" He leans down and swoops up the pile since he has gigantic arms. Everything that fit in the arms right? He'd likely carry out the guy in the container too. "They have any of that cheap hairspray dye that washes out?"

Alice totally agrees, and she makes sure to pick up any loose items which might drop, but he probably has it all smartly carried as it is. "Oh, yeah…" She picks up a couple cans, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

---> Text Message to Scarface from Alice! (#10746) <---

I wondered how you were going to tag the land!


---> Text Message to Scarface from Alice! (#10746) <---

Do you know their symbol shapes? I only know the colors.


"Oh you bet I am!" Dorian confirms her initial thought. "..And I also have a plan for that too.. Grab some candles." He grins, plan working itself out in his brain. But Dorian has no datajack, so he can't share yet. He should probably get one soon..

Alice grabs up a whole bunch of the candle action, too, along with the necessary lighters they will need. "Ok, got em. Anything else we need?" says the colorful clown!

"Hmmm.. I think we should be good." Dorian nods to that.

Alice waves back to the other feller, "Ok, bye now! Thanks again!" Then, she jumps out and turns around and plops the extra items into Dorian's arms, then she bounces around with a couple cartwheels all over everywhere here.

Dorian does the mule as he walks out with the stuff. He can't exactly cartwheel around though, might lose a few things. Like everything.

Alice looks around for any bags which might work, as well as a back door if there is one to this place. One which might let them out but not others in!

A backdoor is present, and there are several cardboard boxes available of various sizes, but no bags. Unless she wanted little trick or treating bags.

Y'know the ones you -KNOW- that have peanuts in them. Fuck that house right?

Alice picks up a cardboard box and… she plucks out a packing peanut before briefly licking it to see if it is the biodegradable disolvable kind.

That packing peanut tastes very vile and toxic for the enviroment. Could likely be used to make napalm should one have the proper skills for it… What does the box say though? Made by Wuxing. In China.

Alice spits out the nasty taste she cannot quite get off her tongue. "Yuck!" she immediately exclaims before pouring out this one box into the other boxes and evenly distributing its contents among the others present. Finally done, she gives it a big shake and sides patting before flipping up the empty box for Dorian's perusal.

Dorian carefully positions himself over the box while gradually loosening his arms so the middle items begin falling, and once the reaction is set in motion, he gradually closes his arm to keep hte containment of falling items over the box. "Thanks!" He offers with a smile before claiming the box from her, much easier to carry than having it all in a pile.

Alice tells him he is welcome before then shoulder patting him and dashing on to the back door and checking out if it is okay to leave this way.

The back door leads to..well.. the back of the Shipping biz. The alley part between this building and the other. Trash container that hasn't been emptied in god knows how long, littering papers, beer cans, what have you. One way leads to the street that longs TDA's side, while the other way seems to go a long way into god knows where.

Out the back door into God knows where! She will look for what may be a potential surface or broken building alcove hideaway where they can do the dressing up before sneaking away. She checks out her navdat GPS, too!

Broken buildings and deserted projects are a dime a dozen, though wandering too far carries it's own risk. Ghouls tend to dwell just far enough in unmaned zones to be able to feed nearby.

Hopefully, within the first one-hundred feet, they can start setting up, simply away from being seen by anyone else. She briefly switches over to her thermographic vision and momentarily scans the current environs as well as silently listens to the nearby noises, too. Any ghouls up this close?

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Intelligence:
1 1 1 3 3 4 4 4 5 7 8 11
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 1 for "On a 1":
4

Alice hears nothing.

Alice moves in where there used to be old cubes in an office building but no longer do they properly stand, for the most part. However, at least one can currently act as a decent surface over which she lays out a big sheet from the earlier pickings, and it is upon said sheet they can rest their prop box. "Alrighty, are you ready to be one of them?" Not THEM, but them. Lich Lords!

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Disguise for "Dorian Disguise!":
1 4 5 5 14
«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Disguise for "Alice Disguise!":
1 3 3 5 5
«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Disguise for "Alice Disguise! (KP4)":
3 4 8 10 17
«Plot» Alice says, "Wows both ways. Gonna stand for base disguises. Gonna roll now for quality assurance."
«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Fashion (Costume) vs TN 4 for "Quality costuming!":
3 3 3 4 4 5 5 5 = 5 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Painting (Flesh) vs TN 4 for "Also, this additionally happens, too, but for faces only (mostly anyway)":
1 1 3 4 5 5 5 5 5 = 6 Successes

"One of them? THEM THEM or them?" Dorian asks curiously, obviously knowing the answer already but he looks down at her sheet of goodness. "What'd you have in mind?"

Alice spreads out their swag in an organized array, so they will have an easier time with costume application. She then glances over his tall form, peering up then all the way down then back up. "Well, maybe banshee for you?"

"I do have an annoying voice, check." Dorian gives a thumbs up. "You?"

Alice cracks up with maniacle laughter. She pulls out a makeup mirror and checks out her whole visage and then some down below. "Well, maybe… with my ears, do you think I could pull off the banshee, too? Or, should I go with a standard vampire? Or fuzzy wolf?"

"The banshee hit squad, could work!" Dorian approves. "Though I bet you'd make a sweet bloodsucker."

Alice cracks up, "Well, we both get eye teeth, so either way! I like the banshee hit squad, tho!" She then begins to skillfully apply the facial, along with the costumey clothes as well as carefully instructs Dorian on how these Halloween contacts actually go into one's eyes. It is a big montage, but as time progresses on they change into these creatures of the night with the vampire teeth and pointy ears and gothy look and crazy eyes and dark clothes with the red and green mixed in and white bandiolier/sashbelt additions.

«Plot» Alice says, "Alice can change her own hair to any color so will probably go with fire engine red, but if Dorian wishes a hair color, she will of course apply it as he desires (or not)."
«Plot» Dorian says, "I believe Dorian's black is befitting enough!"
«Plot» Alice says, "Sounds good!"
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 1 for "If 1.":
3

Our two now transformed super goth Runners are now ready to investigate, their disguises up, they got some scrap of info to work on, and clock hits Midnight in fifteen minutes. Is that a full moon? No. Would've been too great.

Now that they are the banshee hit squad team, Alice glances up with her red eyes which exactly match her red hair. Poly irises + FiberOp Hair! Hissing quietly (but without the spittle effect), she shows off her fixed in fang teeth which stay better with the denture adhesive. She then packs up the remaining items into the cardboard box then slinks off into the dark night toward the Sunrise district once more. So much walking they do!

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Stealth for "Sneakies":
1 4 4 5 7
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls Stealth for "Companion sneakies":
1 1 3 4 5 8
«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Stealth for "(KP5)":
2 2 5 5 11
«Plot» Alice stands yay.

«Plot» Alice says, "Her first choice is Al's."
«Plot» Dorian says, "Al's was the one she got a negative review on Google with. Said service sucked total donkey D."
«Plot» Dorian says, "It'll be a short 15 minute trek once they're in Sunrise."
«Plot» Dorian says, "Proceed?"
«Plot» Alice says, "Yeah, that one."

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 1 for "If 1.":
3
«Plot» Alice says, "But not right up to the front door, we gotta perimeter scouts."

Al's Grill was likely a family operated restaurant, the door to the establishment was down a flight stairs imbedded into the plasticrete, while the stairs leading up seemed to go into a family home Duplex. It occupied the corner of a street and was surrounded by a few more duplex styled housings that all look the same, along with a nearby Laudromat that ceased operations decades ago. The streets carried the usual Rats, the human kind and the rodent kind.

With her companion drone (Dorian) dressed up just like a banshee man, Alice sneak up behind the old laundromat and peers around before then doing a full circuit around Al's Grill to maybe see if there is a light on or any… potential signs of real life… aka, those not in unlife status!

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Intelligence for "Omg, is it used?":
1 1 1 1 2 3 3 4 4 4 5 5
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls Intelligence for "Companion Perception!":
3 3 3 3 4 4 5 9

There's faint glow that's spotted at the doors window, a distant dim light that Dorian is able to barely perceive. And like the companion he is. "There's a light in the back."

Alice quietly sings, "There's a li~ght over in the frankenstein place!" Then, she shuts up and reaches back to gently pat him, "Thank you." Then, the sneaky lady strafes sideways with cover options (if there are any right now) between herself and the back area which she circles around to hopefully see!

The back area of the place had a small alley she could sneak in, but it quickly opened up to a small lower leveled patio that was once probably used to hold a few tables outside. Now? It's a dump. Trash litter the place a bit, there's a beaten up picnic table that has a few empty bottles on it along with an ashtray that's more than overdo to be emptied, but why bother right? The windows have long been boarded up with plywood, and the door leading in is similar to the one infront, this one has a brighter glow seen illuminating the blind that's pulled down.

Alice does not know if this is it or not it, but she glances up toward whatever rooftops might still remain out here, not ruling out upper entrances. "Well, hmm." She shuts up and switches over to textual messaging. » "Gonna go and listen closer with the ear ware." «

Commlink-Scarface> Dorian sends, « Roger dodger. »

Dorian totally has subvocal. And has more to share if Alice didn't have one, so they're both totally subvocalin'.

«Plot» Dorian says, "You may reroll stealth to approach the door quietly, and then hit me up with your perception."

Alice does not need a subvocal mic, but she does notice his lip moves, and she momentarily pauses to pull out her tactical comm and match frequencies with the other banshee before she goes to do anything crazy yet.

Commlink-Scarface> Dorian sends, « Is this thing on..? I said Roger Dodger! »
Commlink-Alice!> Alice sends, « Yeah, just we didn't get on the same channel earlier on! »
Commlink-Scarface> Dorian sends, « DOh »

When Alice seemingly speaks, though, she does not mouth anything herself and instead simply thinks it through her transducer ware and datajack hookup. Thus, a roboticized voice of the female variety actually transmits for her.

Commlink-Alice!> Alice sends, « All good. Sneaking in! »

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Stealth for "Sneak!":
1 3 5 7 10
«Plot» Alice will keep this one.

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 3 vs TN 10 for "??":
1 1 2 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 3 vs TN 10 for "??(2)":
1 2 3 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 4 vs TN 10 for "??(3!)":
3 4 8 10 = 1 Success

The sneaky Alice navigates her way through the junk for the door, and sometimes fate has it's way. Pling! An empty can sounds off hollowing as her foot barely nudges it, but the sound is almost loud enough to kill silence completely. It's that cringe moment of …Did they hear that? Maybe? No? Well someone did…

«Plot» Dorian says, "May I please have Sound perception roll for favor!"
«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Intelligence for "Audio Perception: Spatial Recognizer, Hearing Amp, Low Freq, High Freq!":
1 2 2 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 5

There's a muffled voice heard inside, the words are barely made out, but the tone sounds alarmed. Seems someone might have heard that. But anything can make sounds in an alley right..?

«Plot» Dorian says, "Quick Special GM Roll!"
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 1 for "1-3 4-6, special GM roll!":
2

«Plot» Dorian says, "So. Sneaky. Not so sneaky, alarmed. What shall we do!"

Commlink-Alice!> Alice sends, « Someone might have heard me. Damn can! »
Commlink-Scarface> Dorian sends, « Yeah I heard that from over here! »

Alice stops moving and crouches down to be a lower profile while also bringing out her Cavalier cerberus heavy pistol. Her eye mods zoom in!

With her gun out, she crouches down behind some disgusting junk while closely listening and not yet moving away. She will see who all comes out.

Dorian seeing his partner draw, well he draws, that Ares Predator 3 with the silencer comes out, he'll attempt to find some sneaky cover behind the corner wall.

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls Stealth for "Sneaky ninja Elf":
1 1 2 2 5 7

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 1 for "Rolled between 1-3 earlier, making these Squatters hostile. 4-6 were non hostile. 1-3 they come out. 4-6 they camp up inside.":
8

There's no movement from the door. Infact, the glow dies down soon enough and an eerie silence follows suit.

Alice quietly remains and hospital camps. :P

«Plot» Alice will for 10m.

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) has the Cyberware Math SPU with the following information:
-----> Cyberware Item for Alice (#10746) <-----
Item Name: Math SPU
Rating: 3
Type: BETA
Contained In: Datajack
Essence: 0.12
Installed: Yes


«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 1 for "If 1, 15 minutes passed!":
3

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 1 for "1-3 Mexican Standoff 4-6 Did they leave? Go check!":
2

There's still no movement or sound coming from that door.

Dorian who does -not- look so stealthy at all with his big heavy pistol and the silencer screwed on remains in place, waiting and ready. He's keeping an eye on Alice's back. ..side.

Alice glances back behind her to make sure no one… oh there's Dorian! She smirks faintly which looks really weird with the sharp teeth inside her twisting mouth before she glances back to the dimmed window.

Commlink-Alice!> Alice sends, « Should we yell POLICE? »
Commlink-Scarface> Dorian sends, « …There's police here? »
Commlink-Alice!> Alice sends, « No, I'm just being dumb. I thought about throwing a rock or yelling help save me from the ghoul! »

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) has the Cyberware Olfactory Booster with the following information:
-----> Cyberware Item for Alice (#10746) <-----
Item Name: Olfactory Booster
Rating: 6
Type: ALPHA
Contains: Nasal Filters
Essence: 0.144
Installed: Yes
GM Note: This cyber was installed with the options: Essence Reduction x2


Alice sniffs softly. Would she be able to tell if there were drugs being made here by chemist dudes?

Commlink-Scarface> Dorian sends, « Hmm, maybe. But I don't think yelling about ghouls opens doors, usually locks them. »
Commlink-Alice!> Alice sends, « Yeah, maybe I should holler hot tamales. »

«Plot» Dorian says, "Give me a scent perception!"

Commlink-Alice!> Alice sends, « I jest, sniffing one sec. »

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Intelligence + 6 (OB Levels) for "Chemical smells?!":
1 1 1 1 1 2 2 2 3 4 4 5 5 5 5 5 10 11

Sniff Sniff. Someone familiar with this smell might be able to make out Cram. Someone's pulling an all nighter in there.

Commlink-Alice!> Alice sends, « Did you see any gang tags here? »
Commlink-Scarface> Dorian sends, « No not really actually. »
Commlink-Alice!> Alice sends, « I smell Cram, but that is all. I think we should sniff out the other places, too." She looks up the closest one. "Let me smell them all, and we will compare!" »
Commlink-Scarface> Dorian sends, « Alright, let's hit the next one then. »

Alice backs away and quietly withdraws, or hopefully so.

«Plot» Alice says, "On to the next one! (Closest one.) Denny's or Mama Mia?!"

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 1 for "They've been camping so far, on 1 they change habit. Anything else, they protect their little squat.":
1

As Alice is backing away, the door suddenly opens and out steps three trashhobos. One is holding a brick in his hand, ready to throw, and a nother held by his other arm. The second seems to be wielding a club with a few rusty nails on it, and the third has a rusty Survival Knife ready for some infected shankings! "This is our place, git yer own or we kill ya!!"

Oh, how Alice would love to pull shrieking shenanigans right now, but… maybe later. Thank goodness, they are all hobos! With their hobo knife! Thus, that basically rules out this particular locale. For now. She breaks out from her quiet withdrawal into a full run away from these crazy fools! No tetnus!

There's a moment of silence as something WAY too fast sprints off at a speed they could probably barely comprehend..But then, that false bravado is back. "Ye! Ya betta git outta here!"

«Plot» Dorian says, "Alright they won't chase, their hobos and like their squat. Once the duo is recollected a short distance and time away given at how fast they can run… Alice will come to the realization that Denny's is about 14 minutes away, and Mama Mia! is 16 minutes away. However, the distance between them is roughly 25 minutes."

«Plot» Alice says, "Denny's it is!"
«Plot» Dorian says, "To Denny's then!"

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Stealth:
2 3 3 3 5

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls Stealth for "Super stealth rolls tonight, right?":
4 4 4 5 5 11

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Stealth for "KP6":
2 4 4 5 9

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 1 for "If 1, right before they arrive.":
3

The two will make their way uninterrupted to Denny's restaurant. It still stands, decently enough, however the letters on the front of it are partially missing and just spell out De ny. Like everything in the Warrens, the windows are boarded up for additional coverup from pesky street mages, or just to cover windows that have the living snot beaten out of them by rocks and whathaveyous. The double front door still stands intact, and a small light can be seen within. But more importantly, right infront of it stands a man in black street clothes and holding onto an Ingram SMG. He's currently smoking with his free hand and looking around.

The Parking lot is mostly deserted, but some useable cars seem present. Mostly banged up Americars and Tsarinas.

Alice peeks around a building corner and briefly scans the SMG man before ducking back behind the associated wall with her companion Dorian.

Commlink-Alice!> Alice sends, « Kinda looks like the spot here. Gonna sniff! »

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Intelligence + 6 (OB Levels) for "Turning on the boosters again!":
1 1 2 3 3 3 4 4 5 5 5 5 7 7 8 9 10 20

Sniff Sniff. Yeah this place definately reeks of various chemicals, the man at the door also smells of cheap cologne that's being used to mask an old sweat scent that's seeped deep within the fabric and probably won't come out with just water. The cigarette smell also another ruse to cover up the fact he stinks like hell.

Commlink-Alice!> Alice sends, « God, he's wearing Sex Panther, and not the good version. »

Commlink-Alice!> Alice sends, « I mean, I think we found the place. »

Commlink-Scarface> Dorian sends, « By Odeon? »

Commlink-Alice!> Alice sends, « Exactly. »

Commlink-Scarface> Dorian sends, « I heard it's made from bits of real Panther, that's how you tell it's the real deal. Alright, how you wanna do this? I'm down for whatever. Silent, loud, up close and personal, I got something for everything. »

Commlink-Alice!> Alice sends, « Smells like pure gasoline." A robo chuckle, then she thought voices, "Well, starting silent is always good. I kinda like to try to waylay dudes with shock gloves. One sec." »

Alice peeks around toward the SMG carrying guy and visually analyzes.

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Intelligence for "What kind of 'street clothes?":
1 2 3 4 4 4 5 5 5 9 13 17
«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Fashion for "Does this let me know anything armored?":
1 2 2 4 4 4

Dorian in the meantime will draw his katana in his left hand, the right one still sporting the silenced Predator III. He's ready for silent and deadly, up close or far! Time to try out his lefty hand! Perhaps.

A quick and thorough glance of Sex Panther reveals the preciously stated ingram smartgun SMG. The man is defiantely wearing a Secure jacket and he seems to have a concealed Cougar longblade sheathed within his jacket.

Alice puts away her own gun (since she will draw a different one, if anything goes super crazy). She pulls out her own katana from its hip sheath, too, of which the hilt has been etched and detailed with four men each holding a heavy stone in various levels of lifting them from te ground engraved into interlocking crystal matrix patterns. The end cap of the weapon's handle, the Kashira, is stamped with an earth symbol. The long blade carries with it a diamondesque sheen. Then, she tries to tip toe through their tulips to get to the SMG feller who is a stinky bastard!

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Stealth for "Is there a way up there without being seen omg!":
3 4 5 5 8

«Plot» Alice cannot forsee it getting any better. I could roll so many KP, but I will hold those for later endeavours.

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls Stealth for "Worst Ninjas Ever":
1 2 4 5 9 13

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 5 vs TN 8 for "Sex Panther's perception.":
1 1 2 3 3 = 0 Successes

«Plot» Dorian says, "The two may sneaky sneak on the man."

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Reaction vs TN 4 for "Surprise?!":
1 1 2 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 5 10 = 7 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls Reaction vs TN 4 for "Surprise muhfucka!":
1 1 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 3 3 4 8 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls Reaction - 2 vs TN 4 for "Surprise muhfucka! KP5 FFS!":
1 2 2 3 4 4 5 5 7 9 9 10 = 8 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Initiative with a result of 27.

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls Initiative with a result of 24.

«Init Tracker» Alice (#10746) has set Dorian's init to 24.

«Init Tracker» Alice (#10746) has set alice's init to 27.

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 6 + 2 vs TN 4 for "Sex Panther's Surprise test, +2 dice from KP. KP2/5":
1 2 3 3 3 5 5 9 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 6 + 2 - 3 vs TN 4 for "Sex Panther's Surprise test, +2 dice from KP. KP3/5":
2 2 3 4 4 = 2 Successes

«Plot» Dorian says, "Sex P. will keep his remaining KP to maybe ..survive."
«Plot» Dorian says, "Outside is considered Partial Light with the faint light from the entrance keeping things a bit illuminated."
«Plot» Dorian says, "Atleast, where Sex P. is."

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 2 for "+6Sex P's Init.":
1 8

«Init Tracker» Alice (#10746) has set Sex Panther's init to 13.

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Edged Weapons + Combat Pool: 4 vs TN 5 for "TN 4 + 1 (from one half Minimal Light with Low Light, sans eye lights so we can sneak up)!":
1 2 2 2 4 4 4 5 16 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Edged Weapons + Combat Pool: 4 - 2 vs TN 5 for "TN 4 + 1 (from one half Minimal Light with Low Light, sans eye lights so we can sneak up)! (KP7)":
1 2 2 5 5 8 10 = 4 Successes

«Plot» Alice shall stand with the 6 sux!

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 5 + 4 vs TN 6 for "Sex Panther's Brawling, +4 CP 4/8, KP 3/5 +1 Range from Katana attacking. +1 from half Minimal Light.":
1 1 2 2 2 3 4 5 5 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 5 + 4 vs TN 6 for "Sex Panther's Brawling, +4 CP 4/8, KP 4/5 +1 Range from Katana attacking. +1 from half Minimal Light.":
1 2 3 4 4 4 5 5 5 = 0 Successes

«Plot» Dorian says, "I do believe he will be hurting much. Strength please?"

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) has the Attribute Strength with the value '6'.

«Plot» Dorian says, "Dikoted Katana?"

«Plot» Alice says, "Indeedy!"

«Plot» Dorian says, "So 10S base, 6 net successes making it 12D."

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 6 + 4 vs TN 8 for "Sex Panther's Body 6, +4 CP 8/8 KP4/5 3 Impact, +1 Dermal Sheath R1":
2 2 2 3 4 4 5 7 10 11 = 2 Successes
«OOC» Alice says, "holy crap. XD"
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 6 + 4 - 2 vs TN 8 for "Sex Panther's Body 6, +4 CP 8/8 KP5/5 3 Impact, +1 Dermal Sheath R1":
2 2 2 2 2 4 9 10 = 2 Successes

«Plot» Dorian says, "Our lucky/unlucky Doorman suffers an M."

Alice rolls up from right behind the stinky guy. She almost had the perfect shot, but then he turns slightly as she brings down the shining blade and only tags him a bloody wound down his back side in a diagonal line which does not really stop him yet, he is still up!

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls Edged Weapons (Katana) + 6 vs TN 5 for "Combat pool 6/12 -1 Reach, LowLight mods installed, +1 visible bonus halved to .5 and rounded down. Left Handed at +2":
1 1 2 3 3 3 3 4 4 5 5 5 5 15 = 5 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 5 vs TN 7 for "Sex Panther's Brawling, CP used up. 8/8, KP used up 5/5, +2 Wound mod, +1 Vis mod.":
4 5 5 5 7 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) has the Attribute Strength with the value '6 (8)'.

«Plot» Dorian says, "So Base is 12S, +4 net successes brings to 13D"

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 6 vs TN 9 for "Sex Panther's Body 6, CP 8/8 KP5/5 3 Impact, 1 Dermal Sheath R1":
1 1 2 3 3 17 = 1 Success

Never Fear, RoboDorian is here. And as Alice gets the first slash in going low, Dorian decides to go high and brings the blade downwards straight the middle of the man's head, stopping halfway in, twisting the blade and pulling it out sideways. Hannibal would be mouth watering by now.

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 4 vs TN 16 for "Schwing schwing body thud through the door?":
1 2 5 10 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 5 vs TN 16 for "Schwing schwing body thud through the door?":
1 1 4 4 5 = 0 Successes

«Plot» Dorian says, "16 mod cuz they are not even in the dining section."

Alice draws back her diamond blade which would be bloody still if… not for the slick surface off from which the crimson drops simply fall.

The tall Elf gives the usual quick and sudden swipe of the blade sideways, the sleek diamond surface of the katana offering no friction and the blade is instantly cleaned.

«Plot» Dorian says, "How do you wish to proceed!"

Alice crouches down and quickly feels around on the dead body for any possible keys or anything else which might help them in future endeavours!

The body has a coupon for Paco Taco's, couple credsticks, picture of a sassy pin-up Ork in a lewd position, his obvious Ingram Smartgun, the cougar longblade and a pair of keys quite likely belonging to one of hte cars in the lot.

Alice shuffles through and quickly pouches the whole slew for now but electronically assures Dorian over the comm system that he awesomely geeked (which has very little to do with science love) and that she only kangaroos, for now. Of course, the Ingram Smartgun will not really fit, but if it is on a helpful sling, then it goes over her armored back. Out of all those items, the Paco Taco coupon one is the most prized but not currently usable during this particular scenario. Or, is it?! She must focus! Alice quickly quits all the Mexican food ponderosa ponderings and brings up the deadly blade in one hand while the other reaches slowly out toward what was once a guarded door…

Dorian thumbs up at what he receives from Alice on the comm. ..Well he can't really thumbs up, his dual wielding, but …He nods. Yes. that.

«Plot» Dorian says, "If you wish to open that dooooorr.. Please roll stealth por favor."
«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Intelligence for "This first to look for trap!":
1 1 1 2 2 2 3 3 4 5 8 11
«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Stealth for "Then, this one, if applicable!":
1 2 4 5 8

Just as Sere-.. Alice is about to reach for that door, she notices it's rigged with a sensor. What this does however, is a mystery. Alert? Blow up? Ring-a-ling?

Alice points out the sensor item with a faint frown before glancing down for a cellular device on Sex Panther. Did he have one? Does he regularly text before he goes inside? If so, can she look this up?!

His pockets are inside out already, it seems this man didn't have his phone on him. Who doesn't have a phone on them though?

«Plot» Dorian says, "Haz security systems?"

Alice grunts softly before she pulls back and over toward all those parked vehicles while her Math SPU3 clues in the current timeframe. Thus, the wicked clown will take out a couple minutes to key match to the parked cars.

Dorian will keep watch in the mean time.

«Plot» Dorian says, "Alright so car searching! Are you looking inside? Trying to unlock doors?"
«Plot» Dorian says, "Key match, just saw that nevermind!"
«Plot» Alice says, "Not unlocking doors until I can discern a key match to a parked car. Like, you know how Ford keys say Ford. GMCs say GMC."

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 1 for "What car?!":
3

«OOC» Dorian says, "Good ol' full american Americar."

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 1 for "Because that and Tsarinas are like the most common cars…How many are there…":
10

«Plot» Dorian says, "We'll keep that at 6, it's 1D6 afterall XD"

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 1 for "So 6 Americars, how lucky is she? First, fifth?":
4

«Plot» Dorian says, "How much time were you spending on these cars by chance? XD"
«Plot» Dorian says, "Like, look inside try the key? Or just try the key?"
«Plot» Alice says, " I don't know yet. She has a math SPU3, so she won't take too long. No more than a minute. If there's a ton of americars. She'll match color on the tip of the key from derp who stinks a lot if he ever scratched around the keyhole cause he obviously doesn't care about his hygiene, so why would he give a shit about scratching up around the handle of his car?"
«Plot» Alice says, "Oh wait, he's dead, of course he doesn't care."
«Plot» Dorian says, "Alright, just wondering if it was time for the SPECIAL ROLL"
«Plot» Dorian says, "But it's not."

And behold, she finds the match. A sports red Americar with fake hubcap spinners and a low drop. Tinted black as something not racist. It even had those cheap flame decals on the side and even better, a giant panther on the hood. That's the car she's looking for.

Being so devious (which is what the cerebral booster was meant for!), the wicked clown creeps up to the red Americar which still has its wheels and probably smells like Sex Panther, too. For good measure, she sniffs once more. Yuck! It sure is the one, though! She quickly slots the associated keys into the far side from the target building (aka, whichever opposing door).
KEY TURN?!

Click.

The passenger door unlocks.

Alice opens up the passenger side and immediately deactivates those olfactory boosters after the reaking smell wafts up at her like a bad dream. Then, she shuffles around for a cell phone and will not take too long here, a whole minute at the very most, always glancing up to look out for extra peeps.

«Plot» Dorian says, "Evilness begins, reaction vs 6 please."

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Reaction vs TN 6:
1 1 2 2 2 2 2 3 3 4 5 5 5 8 10 17 = 3 Successes

Just as Alice begins opening the door, she feels weight following it. Not the usual car door weight.

Alice quickly steps back while flinging aside the door to max opening, wicked blade held up in one hand, completely ready to go!

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Intelligence for "OMG WTF IS THIS SHIT?":
1 1 1 2 3 3 3 4 5 5 15 16

A young snoozing thug falls out with the door, which was supporting his weight, though his eyes go wide open as he falls and meets the conrete with a thud. "AAH—!" Is briefly heard before he meets pavement which briefly interrupts him.

«Plot» Alice says, "How young? XD"
«Plot» Dorian says, "Like 20s."
«Plot» Dorian says, "..I guess that's kinda old for thugs though, with their life expectency in my plots.."

"Shut up. Clothes off. Run away, or die now!" She brings around the Japanese blade to his jugular level, hoving only a centimeter away while the eyelights come on through the costume contacts. "I will eat your organs cause Lich Lords never die!" If there is a cable socketed into his brain meats, the dikoted katana can sever that easily enough before the diamond-sharp point is pressed up against his neck bits (but not too hard now)!

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Intimidation + 4 (CTP2s) for "CLOTHES OFF BIZNATCH NOW!":
1 4 4 5 5 5 11 14

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 4 vs TN 14 for "Snoozey's test against the intimidation!":
2 3 5 11 = 0 Successes

The ganger harmlessly reaches up in to the air with both hands to show them, "…Please don't take my organs!" He stands up just as slow, making sure for no sudden movements. He then slowly begins undressing, jacket comes off first, then the hoodie, then the wife-beater.. He holds himself a moment there, holding back a shiver as the cool Denver autumn wind begins lashing at him. Then, the pants which he lets drop to the ground and steps out of them. "…Ev-Everything…?" He asks hopefully.

Alice flat blades down the young man's chest muscles, "Yes, but you only need drop em and bend over so I make sure you aren't packing an ass piece, or behind the balls one, then you can put them back on and leave, okay?" GROWL!

"M-My gun is in the c-car…" Snoozey nudges his head back towards the open car door, and there is, a gun bigger than he. A Ruger Super Warhawk. This might clue in onto why he doesn't want to drop his shorts.

Alice lifts up the blade then drops it down behind him and quick smacks the young man across the ass cheeks rather hard. "It only takes one second, then… you can go. I won't tell!" Such a terrible person she is!

Snoozey holds back a tear and hesitantly grasps the elastic band of his boxers, and in just exactly one second he drops, bends, comes back and pulls right back up! Quick, but Alice likely had enough mods in her Brainz to perceive all that anyways. And she saw no secret hand cannon peeking out. Only a small little 'gun'. Likely smaller than a Cavalier Scout. Poor guy.

Alice does not laugh, "You're perfectly normal. No tears!" Reaching down and quickly nabbing his pant parts, she shakes those out and pocket checks, simewltaneously checking the pocket areas and all over the denim garment until finally satisfied they have been thoroughly emptied before offering out the bottom attire. "Put em back on." She does the same with shoes, too, but only a single one at any time, so she can still keep her katana edge up, sorta ready!

Snoozey ain't staying around, he just grabs both boots one after another and takes off running with his pants in the other hand. He'll risk putting those on a little later because, fuck this shit I'm out!

Alice grins big and tosses everything acquired into Sex Panther's car upon the passenger floorboards. Then, she ducks down inside and searches out a potential phone (whether Snoozey's or SexP's)!

Alice says "He just needs a protractor is all."

Snoozey didn't have much on 'em. Credstick, bloodied script, two spare rolls of 6 Shots for his big tool, and the same picture of that sassy pin-up Ork. Huh. Looks like she's playing her game well!

Alice decides this Ork must be somehow special and glances over the entire picture and searches out any potential link to the current run now.

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Intelligence for "Anything weird going on there? Is this someone from Mercy's peeps?":
1 2 3 4 5 5 5 7 7 8 10 10
«Plot» Alice also checks the back, too.

There's a message signed on the back. "Thanks for the great time Snooze!" And a lipstick kiss. Nothing suspicious, or anything that cries out she's a Sinner. Either a whore they both visited, or a girlfriend that plays behind their poor backs. Maybe she's not…satisfied.

Alice grunts and goes on to check for a possible phone which may have actually belonged to the dead one they recently cut down. If not successful, then… she will get out and close up the crap car for another maneuver.

As for the car, it had a half smoked joint of Zen still burning in the ashtray, a Large Super Gulp Soda from Paco's, a small baggie of nova for..purposes. It was covered in that fuzzy red shag all over and had a matching pair of dices on the retro. Soon enough though, between the driver seat and the center console she finds that pocket secretary that would have likely belonged to their deceased friend. It always falls out the pocket in just that spot!

Alice gets out the pocket secretary and quickly reaches inside her own jacket interior and pulls out the cable plug to her pocket secretary on the datajack splitter (so the tactical comm is still functional). She jacks in the data plug into the pocket secretary she has just found and swiftly maneuvers through the internal data (which is much faster than the manual method)!

«Plot» Alice says, "Reading back the last dozen text schemes, any which might talk about the interior situation. Any pictures which might match the building interior (probably unlikely, but gotta try)!"

Commlink-Alice!> Alice sends, « If I can find dudes numbers inside, gonna lure them out here, hopefully. Maybe we just wait at the door and when it opens up, we start our blending again! »
Commlink-Alice!> Alice sends, « Of course, off to the sides, but yeah! »

There's a relevant message, one that mentions meeting up at Denny's to haul some goods. Chemist needs muscles. Contact Twoshanks at (insert generic number here).

Commlink-Scarface> Dorian sends, « Mmm, I could go for a milkshake. … Sorry blender talk had me drifting there. »

Alice sets up locked doors (via a quick gloved finger push inside the passenger door upon its padlock-icon button) then gets out and closes up the Ford Americar so it does not do those noisy beeps from remote locks. Then, the wicked clown in her banshee getup slinks back toward the front door again, and she sends back a text message. » "So should not have eaten Paco Taco's and… kinda need to go drek. Can someone come out and replace me real quick? 5m" «

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Stealth for "Up to the door again!":
1 3 3 4 5
«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Stealth for "Up to the door again! (KP8)":
1 2 4 5 10
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls Stealth:
1 2 2 3 13 15

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Negotiation for "For the con check. +info social open. Cha 7 (natural skill despite human race cause it is so worth the +2 TN).":
1 2 4 5 5 5 5 11
«Plot» Alice says, "*NATURAL ATTRIBUTE"

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 4 vs TN 13 for "You gotta drek??":
1 1 4 8 = 0 Successes

There's a relunctant reply, »Make it quick!« and footsteps soon approaching the door.

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 4 vs TN 10 for "Door dude's perception":
1 5 5 7 = 0 Successes

Alice double grips the dangerous weapon and raises it up above the doorframe level on the opening side, so ready!

The door opens and out comes a greasy Ork ganger, one tusk broken that nests a half smoked blunt. "I told you not to eat that drek when we're working!" He exclaims as he opens the door pissed. But.. Hey…Is that a body? "Uh.."

«Plot» Alice says, "ATTACK"

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Initiative with a result of 27.
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls Initiative with a result of 23.

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Reaction vs TN 2:
1 1 1 1 1 1 2 3 3 4 4 4 4 5 5 7 = 10 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls Reaction vs TN 2 for "Suhprise muhfucka!":
1 1 1 1 3 3 3 4 4 5 5 7 8 15 = 10 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 10 vs TN 4 for "Greasy's Surprise test":
1 1 2 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 = 5 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 10 - 5 vs TN 4 for "Greasy's Surprise test KP1":
1 2 3 4 9 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 10 - 7 vs TN 4 for "Greasy's Surprise test KP3":
2 2 9 = 1 Success
«Plot» Dorian says, "Poor Greasy."

«Plot» Dorian says, "Ladies first! …Especially since they init faster."

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Edged Weapons + Combat Pool: 4 vs TN 3 for "TN 4 - 1 Reach!":
3 3 3 4 4 4 5 7 16 = 9 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 5 + 1 vs TN 4 for "Greasy's Unarmed Defense. +1 dice KP No CP due to surprise KP4/5":
2 3 3 4 5 7 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 5 + 1 - 3 vs TN 4 for "Greasy's Unarmed Defense. +1 dice KP No CP due to surprise KP5/5":
1 4 11 = 2 Successes

«Plot» Dorian says, "4 Net successes to Alice."
«Plot» Alice says, "11D!"

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 5 + 5 vs TN 8 for "Greasy's Soaking. This is gonna hurt momma. CP 5/8 KP 5/5":
1 1 2 2 3 4 4 4 5 21 = 1 Success

«Plot» Dorian says, "Slice 'em up!"

Alice perfectly times the opening blow with the opening door and the expected appearance of a warm body through it! The big blade comes down with a whispering schwing! and cuts down through the ork's top and straight down to the floor below until he nearly steps… then splits apart like banana peel to around knee level raining blood falling down to the floor below! Yes, there is another body (or the katana blade) can double up as an effective doorstop!

"What the frag happened to Greasy?! What's on out there?! Shit! Shit! Shit!" Is heard from inside.

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 2 for "+8 Sideshow's Init":
3 3
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 3 for "+10 Twoshank's Init":
2 4 8
«Plot» Dorian says, "So, Alice 27, Dorian 23, Twoshank 22, and Sideshow at 14."

«Plot» Dorian says, "Situational awareness, you're hugging one side the door, Dorian the other. Voices were heard inside. An expected restaurant interior with booths and perhaps a lunch counter. This is a Denny's afterall."

«Plot» Dorian says, "For all intents and purposes, the inside of the restaurant is considered Partial Light."

Alice jerks her katana up from which the bloody droplets fall off and then bolts forth, jumping up over the filleted ork and straight through the opened door before it has ever reached its opening apex from the ork's push.

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Intelligence for "Free Action: Observe Situation after Move Action!":
1 1 1 1 2 2 3 3 4 8 9 9

«Plot» Alice says, "Well, during move action."

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) has the Attribute Quickness with the value '6 (10)'.

«Plot» Alice says, "Run speed is 30m/3passes, so I can go 10m this Combat Phase."

Sideshow is hugging a booth's bench, about 15 meters in. He's holding onto a Browning Max Power. The call him Sideshow because he's one nasty looking Ork, his face looks like it survived a train crash from the side. Twoshank is a tall Elf, he's apparently got his nickname because he likes two things, and one of them is a mean looking shank. He's wielding one cougar longblade and he's about 5 meters to the door, running.

Alice decides she will meet up with Two Shanks, double gripping her crazy katana and hopefully staying out of the elf's reach with katana length with the point end zinging swiftly toward him as she yowls out, "YOUR ORGANS"!

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Edged Weapons + Combat Pool: 4 vs TN 3 for "Melee Attack with 1 Reach from Katana Length!":
1 1 1 1 2 3 5 5 7 = 4 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Edged Weapons + Combat Pool: 4 - 4 vs TN 3 for "Melee Attack with 1 Reach from Katana Length! (KP9)":
1 2 3 3 15 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Edged Weapons + Combat Pool: 4 - 4 - 3 vs TN 3 for "Melee Attack with 1 Reach from Katana Length! (KP11)":
4 5 = 2 Successes

«Plot» Alice will stand with the 9!

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 4 + 4 vs TN 4 for "Twoshank's Edged Combat. CP 4/10":
2 2 4 4 5 10 10 11 = 6 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 4 + 4 - 6 vs TN 4 for "Twoshank's Edged Combat. CP 4/10 KP1":
3 3 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 4 + 4 - 6 vs TN 4 for "Twoshank's Edged Combat. CP 4/10 KP3":
5 7 = 2 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 8 + 6 vs TN 7 for "Twoshank's Soak. CP10/10 KP3":
1 1 2 2 3 3 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 10 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 8 + 6 - 1 vs TN 7 for "Twoshank's Soak. CP10/10 KP4":
1 1 1 2 2 3 3 3 3 4 4 7 10 = 2 Successes

«Plot» Dorian says, "Not enough KP for another reroll. He takes an M!"

While trying to stay away from the shanks, Alice only manages what is a distracting cut along the juggular area of the elfy dude with dual blades, but at least he did not tag her! She keeps moving because she actually expects the sideshow ork to open up with the pistol fire soon enough. Moving targets R us!

«OOC» Alice says, "Ok, All done! Go go go Dorian!"

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls Pistols + 5 vs TN 8 for "Base TN 5, -2 Smartlink-2, +1 LowLight, +4 Enemy Cover. CP 5/12 KP5 First shot! Ares Predator III 8M APDS Rounds. Target Sideshow!":
2 3 3 3 4 4 4 4 5 10 11 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls Pistols + 5 - 2 vs TN 8 for "Base TN 5, -2 Smartlink-2, +1 LowLight, +4 Enemy Cover. CP 5/12 KP6 First shot! Ares Predator III 8M APDS Rounds. Target Sideshow!":
1 2 2 3 4 4 5 5 8 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls Pistols + 5 - 3 vs TN 8 for "Base TN 5, -2 Smartlink-2, +1 LowLight, +4 Enemy Cover. CP 5/12 KP8 First shot! Ares Predator III 8M APDS Rounds. Target Sideshow!":
1 1 2 3 3 3 4 10 = 1 Success

«Plot» Dorian says, "I shall stand with 4 on this first shot!"

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 7 vs TN 4 for "Ork's Doj! 7/9 CP":
2 2 2 3 4 4 5 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 7 - 3 vs TN 4 for "Ork's Doj! 7/9 CP KP1":
1 4 5 10 = 3 Successes

«Plot» Dorian says, "He dojes the first shot!"

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls Pistols + 5 vs TN 8 for "Base TN 5, -2 Smartlink-2, +1 LowLight, +4 Enemy Cover. CP 10/12 KP8 Second shot! Ares Predator III 8M APDS Rounds. Target Sideshow!":
1 1 2 2 4 4 4 4 5 16 17 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls Pistols + 5 - 2 vs TN 8 for "Base TN 5, -2 Smartlink-2, +1 LowLight, +4 Enemy Cover. CP 10/12 KP9 Second shot! Ares Predator III 8M APDS Rounds. Target Sideshow!":
2 2 4 4 4 5 5 5 7 = 0 Success

«Plot» Dorian says, "Will stand on 3, need precious KP remaining INCASE!"

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 6 + 2 vs TN 6 for "Sideshow's Soak. 5 Ballistic halved and rounded down. CP 9/9 KP1":
1 2 2 4 5 8 10 15 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 6 + 2 - 3 vs TN 6 for "Sideshow's Soak. 5 Ballistic halved and rounded down. CP 9/9 KP2":
1 2 3 3 4 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 6 + 2 - 3 vs TN 6 for "Sideshow's Soak. 5 Ballistic halved and rounded down. CP 9/9 KP4":
1 1 2 2 3 = 0 Successes

«Plot» Dorian says, "He takes a WOUND to the KNEE for an M"

Dorian quickly uses his cover to backup Alice inside, peeking in and immediately firing a quick duo of shots Sideshow's way. He seems to predict the first shot's path by twisting his body out of the way, however the second shot lands right in the shoulder with a loud smack. Nothing mortal, but that arm will sure as hell move funny!

«Plot» Dorian says, "Twoshank! He wants a word with Alice!"

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 4 vs TN 6 for "Warrrgggh! The warcry. No pools except 1 precious KP.":
3 4 5 5 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 4 vs TN 6 for "Warrrgggh! The warcry. No pools except 1 precious KP. And now it's gone.":
1 3 3 3 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Edged Weapons vs TN 3 for "Yeah, whateves MothaUcka!":
2 2 3 3 8 = 3 Successes

«Plot» Alice says, "Take it! 10D!"

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 8 vs TN 7 for "Twoshank's Soaking. Pools exhausted":
1 2 3 3 5 5 7 11 = 2 Successes

«Plot» Dorian says, "He still stands, barely! But takes an S!"
«Plot» Alice says, "Oooh, serious news. 9 boxes!"

The elfin' Twoshanks spins around as Alice flies past and chases after the Lich Lordess he hopefully believes she to be. So fast she is, the only way to truly survive is to repeatedly stab her! As he thrusts out his dual blades, the elven man does not catch up, and Alice lifts up the massive katana above her fanged head and back behind her in a quick action that back slices into the chasing elf's shoulder socket on the opposing side from the neck wound!

«Plot» Dorian says, "Sideshow! Fuck that Scarface!"

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 5 vs TN 10 for "TN 5 base, -2 Smartlink, +2 Wound Mod, +4 Partial Cover +1 Partial Light":
1 2 4 4 4 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 5 vs TN 10 for "TN 5 base, -2 Smartlink, +2 Wound Mod, +4 Partial Cover +1 Partial Light KP5/5":
1 3 4 5 8 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 5 vs TN 10 for "TN 5 base, -2 Smartlink, +2 Wound Mod, +4 Partial Cover +1 Partial Light KP5/5 Second Shot":
2 2 3 5 8 = 0 Successes

Dorian is able to peek in his doorframe just in time as the Ork replies right away with his own pair of shots that whistle by, though unlike Scarface's silenced gun, his is very loud and banging!

«Plot» Dorian says, "ALICE at….17!"
«Plot» Alice says, "Current Plan: She will be a cocky duck and while dragging along Two Shanks, move yet another 10m run toward the orky sideshow and hopefully engage both at the same time with a charging attack (+info combat maneuvers universal charging-attack). +info combat mart uni multiple: First Target (Two Shanks) at TN 4, but -1 Katana Reach. +1 TN for her being alone amdist 2 enemies in a melee situation. Second Target (Side Show) at TN 6 with all those modifiers as previously listed, too. (For Them, they would get a -1 TN for her doing so.)"

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Edged Weapons + Combat Pool: 1 vs TN 4 for "First Target (Two Shanks): TN 4 + 1 Melee Enemies - 1 Katana Reach!":
3 3 5 5 5 9 = 4 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Edged Weapons + Combat Pool: 4 vs TN 6 for "Second Target (Side Show): TN 4 + 2 Second Target + 1 Melee Enemies - 1 Katana Reach!":
2 2 3 4 4 5 7 7 11 = 3 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 4 vs TN 6 for "Twoshank's edged. Base 4, -1 Friend in Melee, +3 woundmod":
2 2 3 11 = 1 Success

«Plot» Dorian says, "Twoshank will have to soak a D!"

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Edged Weapons + Combat Pool: 4 - 3 vs TN 6 for "Second Target (Side Show): TN 4 + 2 Second Target + 1 Melee Enemies - 1 Katana Reach! (KP12)":
1 1 2 2 2 4 = 0 Successes

«Plot» Alice says, "10D!"

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 8 vs TN 7 for "I do believe Twoshank is a deadman.":
1 2 4 4 5 5 7 11 = 2 Successes

«Plot» Dorian says, "S! But dead!"

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Edged Weapons + Combat Pool: 4 - 3 vs TN 6 for "Second Target (Side Show): TN 4 + 2 Second Target + 1 Melee Enemies - 1 Katana Reach! (KP14)":
3 3 5 5 5 11 = 1 Success

«Plot» Alice will stand with the 4 successes on Sideshow Man.
«Plot» Alice says, "Oh yeah, forgot my charging bonus, but it does not matter on Two Shanks (but actually might on Side Show). +1 Power (unless she fail derps)."

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 4 vs TN 5 for "Sideshow's Unarmed. 4 Base, +2 Wound mod, -1 Friend (Notforlong!) in Melee.":
2 2 4 5 = 1 Success

«Plot» Dorian says, "That 11D soakage"

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 6 vs TN 7 for "Sideshdow's Soak. Pools exhausted.":
1 1 2 3 4 4 = 0 Successes

«Plot» Dorian says, "Cut 'em up!"

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) uses 2 of item 7: APDS Ammo (Heavy Pistol) from Ammo (#12166).
«OOC» Dorian says, "WITNESS ME!"

Alice slightly angles her blade back behind her and side steps one time during her forward motion so she can have Two Shanks properly flanking her on the left side in a straight line with Side Show. She cackles madly before then swinging around the massive blade in a lateral circal which not only beheads the chasing man but also the shooting one before her with the same swing, but the crazy woman does not stop and continues running as bowling balls fall hard to the floor below and roll around with glazing eyes!

«Plot» Dorian says, "Alright, peeps are dead. Heads are rolling. Bodies are sliced in half. What shall be done??"
«Plot» Alice says, "Dash around and look out for further enemies in the same level!"
«Plot» Alice says, "They might have backup hiding up here!"

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Intelligence for "Backup dudes in hiding spots!":
2 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 5 5 7 10

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 5 vs TN 4 for "???":
1 1 2 4 10 = 2 Successes

Alice sees no men, but she does hear a door in the back, and sprinting footsteps!

Alice charges right for said door with katana ready to split it in twain!

Commlink-Alice!> Alice sends, « I love this job! »

«Plot» Dorian says, "His effective quickness is 7 for now! He has a 27 meter lead distance wise! The backarea in question is actually the kitchen, most likely the service door out back he ran out of, and is now going down the alley!"

Commlink-Scarface> Dorian sends, « ..Where you goin? »
Commlink-Alice!> Alice sends, « Alley runner! Don't let anyone escape! »
Commlink-Scarface> Dorian sends, « Oh! »

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Edged Weapons + Combat Pool: 4 for "DOOR SLICE":
1 1 1 2 2 4 5 5 9

Dorian will circle around front to maybe cut him off!

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls Athletics vs TN 4:
2 4 4 5 5 = 4 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) has the Attribute Quickness with the value '7 (11)'.

«Plot» Alice says, "Mister Door must soak 12D (10D+4Sux+1Charge)!"

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 4 vs TN 8:
1 3 3 5 = 0 Successes

«Plot» Dorian says, "No more door!"

Alice brings down the katana blade straight through the door's frame then down through the barrier itself as she runs through with the hinged half swinging hard into its nearby wall while the other half clatters outward away!

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Intelligence for "WHO IS IN HERE?":
1 1 1 2 3 3 3 4 5 5 7 8

«Plot» Alice says, "And, what is in here, too. XD"

Alice finds herself in the back alley and running in the distance is her mark. However Dorian rounds the corner and quickly the fleeing man in a white labcoat and flipflops turns around and begins sprinting back her way! …And then he sees her and just kinda stops in middle and raises both hands. "…Okay now…"

Alice cackes madly, "On your knees!" she then sends out a fangy hiss with all the forward spittle to maybe tag him before her diamond blade can!

«OOC» Alice might need a hydraphobia shot after this.
«OOC» Alice says, "Yeah, my 4 in edged really annoys me, but this is so great!"

The man brings back towards the wooden fence.. "Hey I just cook man…Chill man…" A few steps back..and he quickly turns around and goes for the fence hop!

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 5 vs TN 6 for "Hopping my ass!":
3 3 5 7 17 = 2 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Athletics vs TN 6 for "Chasing right after him!":
3 5 10 23 23 = 3 Successes

«Plot» Alice says, "…"
«Plot» Dorian says, "HOLY shit you cleared the building."
«OOC» Alice says, "Can I attack him lol?"
«OOC» Alice says, "Midair? XD"
«Plot» Dorian says, "Yeah you can totally dropkick the shit out of him…"

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Edged Weapons + Combat Pool: 4 vs TN 8 for "TN 4 + Called Shot for no more calves anymore, only knee stumps?!!":
1 2 2 3 5 5 8 11 11 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Edged Weapons + Combat Pool: 4 - 3 vs TN 8 for "TN 4 + Called Shot for no more calves anymore, only knee stumps?!! (KP15)":
2 2 4 4 5 10 = 1 Success

«Plot» Alice will stand with the 4 there to get his lower limbs.

«Plot» Dorian says, "So…11"

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 4 vs TN 11 for "This might hurt son.":
1 1 4 8 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 4 vs TN 11 for "This might hurt son. KP1":
1 1 4 5 = 0 Successes
«Plot» Dorian says, "Stumpy gets it."

Alice does not slow down and arcs quickly toward the chemist dude who dare defy her direct orders! She chases right after and leaps up into the Warrens night — kinda like some kinda twiztid gazelle — and matches up with the drug chemist's jump parabola. When he has just cleared the offending fence with his bent knees, that is when Alice swings around the diamond blade around with a quick shing behind the bent legs and right out through his knee caps! Doing so does not seem to phase her any: she lands lithely on the other side. However, he is not so lucky there.

Dorian just sorta blinks watching Alice going all wonkers out the door by slicing through it and then leaping god knows high into the air. Then, all he hears is that metal whistling sound as it strikes flesh, followed by an outcry of agony. Stumpy tries crawling away, like they always do, its human nature afterall. However the process seems extremely painful as their bare flesh is scraping against what the warren's typical street floors have to offer. There's a nice little trail of crimson following him, he's like a giant paintbrush.

You say "Damn..The hell did she eat. I gotta have some of that.."

Alice spins around and runs up on Stump Legs. "What did I tell you?!" the frothing woman raspily asks in a demonic-sounding voice. It really sounds like the crazy woman actually wants a legit answer here! Worst nightmare ever!

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Vocals:
1 1 3 4 4 8
«Plot» Alice says, "Sounding Creepy!"

Stumpy is in no shape/health/form to even begin bothering with an answer, he's just trying to crawl away as much as he can as he screams in pain. He's praying someone will come to his rescue. Where's the Ratman when you need him??

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 1 for "1-2 Fresh blood, screams of death!":
1
«Plot» Dorian says, "Uh oh :)"

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 2 for "So these guys are usually in groups…":
1 10

«Plot» Dorian says, "And thankfully that's a 6."

As poor Stumpy is moving on for his life, something in the night smells it. The scent of blood as feeding hour is at hand, and there's no better place than deserted areas with loud noises and quite a few bodies already available for feasting. There's a screech in the distance, though it's not too far. Then another, and another, as the first wail begins getting replies. Trashcans are heard being knocked over, garbage stepped on. Yes the blind creatures of the night are at hand!
Commlink-Scarface> Dorian sends, « Uhh… »

She should be more kind, but the suffering man can actually give them a tiny bit of bought time, so she quickly shakes the dikote katana and turns back toward the offending fence toward which she hopefully clears now, too!

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Athletics for "Fence hop!":
3 3 4 4 5
«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Athletics for "Fence hop! (KP16)":
1 1 3 5 11
«Plot» Alice says, "There!"

«Plot» Dorian says, "So. Alley way. Screams nearby. Perhaps some time bought with Stumpy, perhaps not. You must decide your fate!"

Sailing over again, but not as gracefully done this particular time… due to the extra attention toward ghoulish fiends… she somehow makes it and dashes back toward the wretched Denny's for further finds of enemy peeps and/or the laboratory area. Did they get everyone that was down here?

«Plot» Alice says, "Zooming back through the Denny's deal."

The restaurant is empty. People wise atleast. The kitchen has obviously been turned into the drug lab area, all of the equipment seems present along with a few boxes of readied merch. The restaurant itself is just typical Denny's, you could sit down and order pancakes, and it would look legit.

«Plot» Dorian says, "If you wish to spend a bit of time, as you are capable with your Math brain, you can. Looking around somewhere specific more deeply. Or just hauling ass with what you have."

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Intelligence for "Math SPU3 and best search as can be!":
1 1 1 2 3 3 4 4 5 5 5 10
«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Intelligence - 1 for "Math SPU3 and best search as can be! (KP17)":
1 1 1 2 2 2 3 4 4 4 4
«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Intelligence - 1 for "Math SPU3 and best search as can be! (KP19)":
2 2 2 2 3 3 5 5 5 5 10

«Plot» Alice will stand with 2 10s.

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls Intelligence for "Because companions need rolls":
1 2 3 5 5 5 5 7

Commlink-Alice!> Alice sends, « How high can ghouls jump? Do you think we can play snipe the ghoul from above the Denny's? »

Looking around near the kitchen area, Alice can spot a to-go bag of credsticks and script, along with a bag of novacoke filled with baggies of single doses, ready for distribution.

Commlink-Scarface> Dorian sends, « Y'know that's a good question, Steven Mirven was talking about ghouls on the trid the other day, but I fell asleep during the show.. »

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 1 for "On a 1-2 they near, 3+ They feast on Stumpey for now.":
2

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Magical Background for "How high do ghouls jump?!":
1 3 5 8 10

The series of gargled noises and wails from the lamented Ghouls are heard nearing from that cutout service door near the back. Seems they're right in that alley and closing in like a horde. Random items heard being knocked over as the blind creatures only guide themselves by scent and sound.

Alice quickly grabs the monetary items and does not really give 2 dreks about the available novacoke. She dashes outside (through the furthest door from the slobbering fiends) and hopefully recalls the easiest route up onto the rooftop area from where they can set up sniper camp!

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Intelligence + 3 (ME3) for "Recalling best climbing spot from previous scouting?!":
1 1 2 2 2 3 3 3 3 4 4 5 5 7 11

----------—[ Shadowrun Denver ]-
============================> Combat Jumping Roll <============================
Alice (#10746) jumps with 5 dice with no TN modifier and 10 effective Quickness.
«Auto-Judge[]» Rolls: 1 1 3 3 7
------> Interpreted Results <-----—-
If this attempted jump is taken as a free action:
A 4 Meter Running Horizontal jump
A 3 Meter Standing Horizontal jump
A 3 Meter Vertical jump of any kind including reach
If this attempted jump is taken as all movement during a combat phase:
A 7 Meter Running Horizontal jump
A 4 Meter Standing Horizontal jump
A 4 Meter Vertical jump of any kind including reach


----------—[ Shadowrun Denver ]-
============================> Combat Jumping Roll <============================
Dorian (#7753) jumps with 5 dice with no TN modifier and 11 effective Quickness.
«Auto-Judge[]» Rolls: 2 3 4 5 10
------> Interpreted Results <-----—-
If this attempted jump is taken as a free action:
A 5 Meter Running Horizontal jump
A 4 Meter Standing Horizontal jump
A 4 Meter Vertical jump of any kind including reach
If this attempted jump is taken as all movement during a combat phase:
A 10 Meter Running Horizontal jump
A 5 Meter Standing Horizontal jump
A 4 Meter Vertical jump of any kind including reach


Coming back out front over the two corpses at the door, our crazy Alice will see that one story restaurant has a good ledge to grab near the front side. Add a little climbing with that jump and she can certainly find a way up.

«Plot» Dorian says, "With that, give me an athletics at 5 por favor."

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Athletics vs TN 5 for "Por Favor!":
1 3 4 5 10 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls Athletics vs TN 5 for "Gracias":
3 4 4 7 8 = 2 Successes

«Plot» Dorian says, "You may ninja your way up, I'll set the fun."

Alice runs further away from the awful Denny's then turns around and quickly sheathes the dikoted katana. For a half second, she squares up and thoroughly maths the proper trajectory before running quickly in a mad dash, going up half way then grabbing ahold of said ledge before swinging up onto it and climbing up over the roof edge the rest of the way!

The Scarred face elf follows the same curve, his own weapons going back into their proper resting places as he then leans in for a quick sprint before pushing his vat augemented muscles into gear as he launches his body up in the air and catching himself on the ledge, and with a quick swing of his lower half he brings himself up on the ledge and then quickly up onto the roof soon afterwards.

The horded growls and gutteral sound of the ghouls is soon heard rushing inside as various objects get knocked out of place, some creatures falling victim to the corpses on the way but a couple eventually break free of the main entrance door as the creatures screech at eachother as if fighting for domination over the lunch that lays for wait at the threshold where two gangers first succumed to the runners.

Alice drops prone right away and gets out her Remington Roomsweeper with the Internal Smartlink-II as well as the smart choke and range finder, plus gas vent level II! She opens up a glove flap and hard presses said gun against the induction pad which links up, then she peeks over the roof edge!

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Intelligence for "How many out here? XD":
1 2 2 3 3 4 5 5 5 5 8 9

Dorian decides to take out a toy as well, his right reaching to his back and bringing forth the Ares Alpha that rests on a sling. Going loud? Yeah he can go loud.

The Scarface likely has a huge grin ear to ear if he has a Tbolt in his hand.

«Plot» Alice says, "She will hold until there is a good group and aim toward Sex Panther's dead body to shot shell them with flechette rules! Not sure what shottie choke I should set from up here, though."

Our halloweened out heroes seem to have chosen to take a higher refuge and get rid of the threat rather than get bitten in the butt. Down below them 3 Ghouls seem to be circling eachother as if waiting for the first to strike, judging their distance from the other by sound and smell alone as their lifeless eyes bring them no use. Inside, the rest of the horde is likely in feast inside the restaurant, tearing and gnawing away at the freshly killed flesh. Atop their 15 meter perch, the two have a good view on the parking lot, and the trio of ghouls below them where the door entrance is.

With the helpful utilization of the math SPU3 and the range finder, the female banshee aims down and sets up a 5m choke, so she can shotgun up about a 3m diameter at 15m away. She carefully aims at the circling group before then squeezing off a loud duo of shot shells!

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Pistols + Combat Pool: 5 vs TN 6 for "TN 5 (Medium Range) - 1 TN (Shot Rounds) - 2 (Aim Actions) + 0 (Light Mods with Low Light Eye Lights) + 4 (Three Targets)!":
1 1 2 2 4 4 4 4 5 5 8 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Pistols + Combat Pool: 5 - 1 vs TN 6 for "TN 5 (Medium Range) - 1 TN (Shot Rounds) - 2 (Aim Actions) + 0 (Light Mods with Low Light Eye Lights) + 4 (Three Targets)! (KP20)":

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 7 + 4 vs TN 7 for "Ghoul 1's Soaking.":
2 2 2 3 3 4 4 4 5 8 10 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 7 + 4 - 2 vs TN 7 for "Ghoul 1's Soaking. KP1":
1 2 3 3 4 5 5 9 10 = 2 Successes

«Plot» Dorian says, "Ghoul 1 at S!"

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 7 + 4 vs TN 7 for "Ghoul 2's Soaking.":
2 2 3 4 4 4 5 5 9 9 9 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 7 + 4 - 3 vs TN 7 for "Ghoul 2's Soaking. KP1":
1 1 2 2 2 3 4 10 = 1 Success

«Plot» Dorian says, "Ghoul 2 takes an S as well!"

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 7 + 4 vs TN 7 for "Ghoul 3's Soaking.":
1 1 1 1 2 2 3 4 5 5 8 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 7 + 4 - 1 vs TN 7 for "Ghoul 3's Soaking. KP1":
1 1 2 3 3 4 4 4 4 5 = 0 Successes

«Plot» Dorian sad clown music.

«Plot» Dorian says, "You most shoosting these things!"
«Plot» Dorian says, "And then we shall go to init!"

The loud burst fires off toward the grouped ghouls. The tiny pellets spread out in a calculated way, severely smacking all three blind enemies as significant chunks fly off! Though, one dies… the other two still survive with missing limbs and disfigured faces!

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Initiative with a result of 29.
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls Initiative with a result of 25.

«Init Tracker» Alice (#10746) has set Alice's init to 29.
«Init Tracker» Alice (#10746) has set Dorian's init to 25.

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 1 for "+4 Ghoul 1's Init -3 Serious Wound":
2
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 1 for "+4 Ghoul 2's Init -3 Serious Wound":
3

«Init Tracker» Alice (#10746) has set G1's init to 3.

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 1 for "+4 Ghoul 4's Init (Inside)":
3

«Init Tracker» Alice (#10746) has set G2's init to 4.

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 1 for "+4 Ghoul 5's Init (Inside)":
7

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 1 for "+4 Ghoul 6's Init (Inside)":
4

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 1 for "+4 Ghoul 7's Init (Inside)":
3

«Init Tracker» Alice (#10746) has set G4's init to 7.

«Init Tracker» Alice (#10746) has set G5's init to 10.

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 1 for "+4 ?!'s Init":
3

«Init Tracker» Alice (#10746) has set G6's init to 8.

«Init Tracker» Alice (#10746) has set G7's init to 7.

«Init Tracker» Alice (#10746) has set WTF's init to 7.

----------—[ Shadowrun Denver ]—-
============================> Initiative Listing <=============================
Combatant Name…………….. P1(B) P2(-10) P3(-20) P4(-30) P5(-40)
Alice…………………….. 29 19 9 — —
Dorian……………………. 25 15 5 — —
G5……………………….. 10 — — — —
G6……………………….. 8 — — — —
G4……………………….. 7 — — — —
G7……………………….. 7 — — — —
WTF………………………. 7 — — — —
G2……………………….. 4 — — — —
G1……………………….. 3 — — — —


«Plot» Dorian says, "ALICE! Two targets still down below."
«Plot» Alice says, "FIRING MA SHOTGUN (simple) then simple observe!"
«Plot» Dorian says, "VERY WELL"
«Plot» Dorian says, "Situation is very similar!"
«Plot» Dorian says, "Just one is deadzor now"

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Pistols + Combat Pool: 5 vs TN 6 for "TN 5 (Medium Range) - 1 TN (Smartlink Bonus for Shot Rounds) - 0 (Aim Actions) + 0 (Light Mods with Low Light Eye Lights) + 2 (Two Targets) -2 (Shotgun Spread with Choke 5 @ 15 Meters) +2 (Default Skill)!":
1 1 1 2 2 3 3 4 7 10 10 = 3 Successes

«Plot» Alice says, "7S + 3 Successes!"

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 5 vs TN 7 for "Ghoul 1's Doj. CP5/5 KP1/2 +3 Serious wound":
2 3 4 5 5 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 5 vs TN 7 for "Ghoul 1's Doj. CP5/5 KP2/2 +3 Serious wound":
1 1 3 4 5 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 7 vs TN 7 for "Ghoul's 1 soak. Pools suckage":
1 1 1 2 3 4 4 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 5 vs TN 7 for "Ghoul 2's Doj. CP5/5 KP1/2 +3 Serious wound":
1 4 4 4 11 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 5 - 1 vs TN 7 for "Ghoul 2's Doj. CP5/5 KP2/2 +3 Serious wound":
1 3 4 5 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 7 vs TN 7 for "Ghoul's 2 Soakage, pools :(":
1 2 2 3 4 4 5 = 0 Successes

«Plot» Dorian says, "It sucks to be them!"

Alice follows up with another squeeze of the Remington Roomsweeper which basically obliterates the ghouls below in a misty rain of chunky death!

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Intelligence for "Simple Action: Observe Shiz!":
1 1 1 2 4 4 4 4 5 5 5 7

Three very dead ghouls, and two lifeless gangers.
«OOC» Dorian says, "Everything else is inside, atleast, front wise!"

«Plot» Alice says, "Alice done. She will stay where she is."
«Plot» Dorian says, "Dorian shall delay!"

«Plot» Dorian says, "G5!"

Ghoul 5's feeling particularly Funfy tonight, and decides to go at it at the plywood covering the window. There was loud noises outside and dying brethren, which meant there was life prey somewhere!

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 4 + 2 vs TN 2 for "Because it's plywood, and very defenseless.":
1 2 2 3 3 4 = 5 Successes

«Plot» Dorian says, "5 Dents it!"

Sechsy 6 decides to do the same, that Funfy guy had a good idea. Fuck that window. It's in the way!

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 4 + 2 vs TN 2 for "Because it's plywood, and very defenseless. Again.":
3 4 5 5 11 11 = 6 Successes

«Plot» Dorian says, "Sechs BREAKS THROUGH"

4's gonna vier in through the broken plywood covering to leap outside!

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 5 vs TN 3 for "4's little leap.":
1 1 2 3 5 = 2 Successes

That siebenabitch has a good idea, 7 decides to go after 4! He too shall leap of faith outside.

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 5 vs TN 3 for "7's little leap.":
1 2 3 3 5 = 3 Successes

«Plot» Dorian says, "I do believe I want to act now!"

«Plot» Dorian says, "GV 4, Shockpads, Personalized Grip, Internal SL-2, Ultrasound Sight for lols, and Special chamber design giving 2. 1 Uncompensated recoil."

«Plot» Dorian says, "Tn 4 first guy, TN 6 second. Since this is short range, with the SL-2 and the vision mods."

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls Assault Rifles + 3 vs TN 4 for "Walking auto fire, all previously listed shiz. CP3/12":
3 3 4 5 5 7 8 9 9 11 11 = 9 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls Assault Rifles + 3 vs TN 6 for "Walking auto fire, all previously listed shiz. CP6/12 Second guy. +2 TN":
1 1 1 1 2 3 3 4 4 4 5 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls Assault Rifles + 3 vs TN 6 for "Walking auto fire, all previously listed shiz. CP6/12 Second guy. +2 TN KP9!":
1 2 2 3 4 4 4 5 5 11 11 = 2 Successes

«Plot» Dorian says, "Totally keeping my shiz"

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 5 vs TN 7 for "Gotta start somewhere 4! Trying to Doj":
2 2 3 3 5 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 5 vs TN 7 for "Gotta start somewhere 4! Trying to Doj KP1":
1 2 3 5 8 = 1 Successes

«Plot» Dorian says, "Base is 13S for 5 round burst. +8 net successes."

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 7 vs TN 13 for "4's not gonna like dis.":
2 2 3 4 5 8 11 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 7 vs TN 13 for "4's not gonna like dis. KP2/2":
1 1 1 2 5 7 10 = 0 Successes

«Plot» Dorian says, "4 meets sudden dooooom"

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 5 vs TN 7 for "7's gonna try this doj thing too!":
1 1 2 5 5 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 5 vs TN 7 for "7's gonna try this doj thing too! KP1":
1 2 3 3 8 = 1 Success

«Plot» Dorian says, "Soaking 13S"

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 7 vs TN 13 for "7's Soaking pain!":
2 2 3 3 3 5 11 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 7 vs TN 13 for "7's Soaking pain! KP2/2":
1 3 3 3 5 5 5 = 0 Successes

«Plot» Dorian says, "7 gets riddled up, but lives!"

Does Scarface ever pull a Scarface? You bet he does, standing on the edge of the roof one could practically hear a SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND! as he lines up the rifle with the first ghoul and pulls the trigger as he begins unleashing a flurry of rounds downwards, the poor creature doesn't even have time to react before it gets pierced by a tight grouping of ammunition that blow through it's rib cage, and then the fire leads straight to the next target and much the same happens although this one remains standing afterwards, unlike his friend he slowly drops backwards with a juicy splat on the ground.

«Plot» Dorian says, "?!'s turn!"

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 6 for "?!'s stealth":
2 2 4 4 4 5
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 6 for "?!'s stealth KP1":
2 3 3 3 4 5
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 6 for "?!'s stealth KP3":
1 3 3 4 8 14
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 5 for "?!'s athletics":
1 2 4 5 11

Silently lurking in the alley behind the ghouls was another creature of the night, although these rarer and always on their own as they creep the darkness seeking for a new target to toy with. Soft white flesh reaches upwards in the form of tentacles as they latch onto the roof's edge and slowly brings it's body over the edge, keeping low and readying itself for it's favorite game of the night as it takes cover behind a roof vent.

«Plot» Dorian says, "So I do believe we have gone back to Alice!"

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Pistols + Combat Pool: 5 vs TN 5 for "TN 5 (Medium Range) - 1 TN (Smartlink Bonus for Shot Rounds) +0 (Aim Actions) + 0 (Partial Light with Low Light Eye Lights) + 0 (One Targets) -1 (Shotgun Spread with Choke 7 @ 15 Meters) +2 (Default Skill)!":
1 2 2 2 3 3 5 5 5 11 14 = 5 Successes

«Plot» Alice says, " Free action: change choke via smartlink connection. Shooting down on G7 as a simple action. Choke 7."

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 7 vs TN 7 for "G5's Soakage.":
1 1 2 2 2 3 4 = 0 Successes

«Plot» Dorian says, "His pools are :( He is deadz"

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Intelligence for "Simple Action: Observe Shit?":
1 2 2 2 3 4 4 5 5 8 9 9

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls Intelligence for "Where are the other ghoulies?":
1 1 4 4 5 5 8 16

Alice should not be a kill stealer, but she totally switches up the shotgun choke via mental means and fires down at the creepy ghoul which basically explodes in a showerful rain of monster goobers!

«Plot» Dorian says, "Oh! he hears something."

Commlink-Scarface> Dorian sends, « Heard something.. »

Dorian looks around, waiting for more ghouls, but something catches his ear not too far behind them. His body quickly turns around and raises the rifle in ready.

Commlink-Alice!> Alice sends, « Oh? »

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls Assault Rifles vs TN 10 for "Reflex shot! Who's there?!":
1 2 3 4 4 5 5 11 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 4 vs TN 4 for "?!'s doj":
1 1 2 4 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 4 vs TN 4 for "?!'s doj KP4":
1 3 4 4 = 2 Successes

The round echoes off into the night after the sudden silence of most of the ghouls, whatever Dorian heard just barely avoided that shot, he's squinting his eyes looking around. He's sure he heard something.

Alice peers around but does not see anything special right there, wherever Dorian shot, "What is it?" She squints hard yet still sees nothing, but she adjusts slightly to perch onto the rooftop ledge, listening out for the remaining ghouls downstairs.

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls Intelligence vs TN 14 for "What was that…":
2 2 2 2 3 4 5 5 = 0 Successes

Dorian is weary now.. He takes a slow step to the side as he looks around curiously with squinted eyes. He's sold on the idea that he definately heard something, he's not crazy! … Sorta.

«Plot» Dorian says, "G5 and G6 will hop out in succession."

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 5 vs TN 4 for "G5's hoppity hop.":
1 3 4 5 9 = 3 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 5 vs TN 4 for "G6's hoppity hop.":
1 3 4 5 5 = 3 Successes

The two ghouls inside quickly leap out and turn their gaze upwards, where all the firepower is heard, the two beady lifeless eyed creatures hiss upwards towards Alice and immediately getting to work on getting their asses up, approaching the wall and reaching up with their long clawed hands.

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Pistols + Combat Pool: 5 vs TN 4 for "TN 5 (Medium Range) - 1 TN (Smartlink Bonus for Shot Rounds) +0 (Aim Actions) + 0 (Partial Light with Low Light Eye Lights) + 0 (One Targets) -2 (Shotgun Spread with Choke 5 @ 10 Meters) +2 (Default Skill)!":
3 3 3 4 4 5 5 5 5 9 16 = 8 Successes

«Plot» Alice says, "Feh, TN 6, cause 2 targets! (2 sux)"

Alice peers down from her rooftop perch at the sick creatures then directly aims her hand cannon down at the climbing ghouls, again firing off yet another shot at the approaching monsters which really want her body!

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 5 vs TN 6 for "Funf's doj.":
1 2 4 5 11 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 5 vs TN 6 for "Sechs's doj.":
2 2 4 5 7 = 3 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 5 - 1 vs TN 6 for "Funf's doj. KP1":
2 3 3 4 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 5 - 1 vs TN 6 for "Sechs's doj. KP1":
1 2 4 5 = 0 Successes

«Plot» Dorian says, "No doj!"

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 7 vs TN 7 for "Funf's Soakage":
1 3 4 4 4 5 5 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 7 vs TN 7 for "Funf's Soakage KP2/2":
2 2 2 2 3 3 7 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 7 vs TN 7 for "Sechs's Soakage":
1 1 2 2 4 5 10 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 7 - 1 vs TN 7 for "Sechs's Soakage KP2":
1 2 2 2 4 5 = 0 Successes

«Plot» Dorian says, "Pain away!"
«Plot» Alice says, "Serious both!"

The shot pellets cut deep into the creepy ghouls, sluffing off all the excess flesh they soon miss. Now, they are scraping sacks of Halloween gore, far worse than the banshee costumes the shadowrunning heros did adorn!

«Plot» Dorian says, "And now.. ?!'s turn."
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 1 for "Who shall it be! 1-3 Alice 4-6 D-Bag":
17

«Plot» Dorian says, "The creature of the night shall use a little power is has.. Desire Reflection! on the guy trying to look for it. The other seems oblivious for now!"

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) has the Attribute Willpower with the value '5'.

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 6 vs TN 5 for "?!'s Desire Reflection!":
1 1 3 4 4 16 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 6 - 1 vs TN 5 for "?!'s Desire Reflection! KP4":
2 4 4 5 9 = 2 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls Willpower vs TN 6 for "Dorian's Resistance to the power, Critter's Essence 6.":
3 3 4 5 10 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls Willpower - 1 vs TN 6 for "Dorian's Resistance to the power, Critter's Essence 6. KP10":
1 2 3 10 = 1 Success

A white blob-like head peeks around the corner and stares at Dorian with two black eyes, and as their eyes meet Dorian loses himself into their void and simply let's go of his assault rifle which is thankfully on a sling and simply walks slowly with his hands stretched out, mouth open in awe.."Ooohh mmmy god….!!!!"

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Pistols + Combat Pool: 5 vs TN 6 for "TN 5 (Medium Range) - 1 TN (Smartlink Bonus for Shot Rounds) +0 (Aim Actions) + 0 (Partial Light with Low Light Eye Lights) + 2 (Two Targets) -2 (Shotgun Spread with Choke 5 @ 10 Meters) +2 (Default Skill)!":
1 2 2 2 2 2 3 5 5 8 9 = 2 Successes

«Plot» Alice says, "Shooting downward again! Then the simple will be WTF-ing Dorian and some move."

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 7 vs TN 7 for "Funf's ouchies.":
2 2 2 2 3 9 10 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 7 vs TN 7 for "Sechs' Ouchies":
1 1 5 8 9 11 13 = 4 Successes

«Plot» Dorian says, "Funf Another S, X.x, Sechs M! He's alive!"

Alice aims downward and shoots off yet another shotgun burst from the remington roomsweepers, then… she glances up from what she was doing after Dorian's words, "What is it?" She peers around, not sure she sees anything?

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Intelligence for "DOES SHE?":
1 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 5 10 11

«Plot» Dorian says, "That 14 tho."

«Plot» Dorian says, "Dorian will be lost in illusion town."

Dorian just keeps walking slowly foward, and then stops, embracing his arms around something and holding it up against him. "…This is…This is the best day ever! WOO!" He fist pumps the air.

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 5 vs TN 8 for "Sechs' Athletics to try and get up there, I will eat you!":
1 1 4 4 5 = 0 Successes

The Ghoul already missing an arm and a few bits of flesh here and there hugs the wall and trys to jump up to grab the ledge, but it's body is barely hanging on together and it just fails, hissing away repeatedly.

Alice quickly adjusts the shotgun choke once more up to the full 10m before she turns back toward the slathering ghoul and shoots down one more, completely clueless right now, "Man, what the frag is up?" she asks back!

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Pistols vs TN 4 for "TN 5 (Medium Range) - 1 TN (Smartlink Bonus for Shot Rounds) +0 (Aim Actions) + 0 (Partial Light with Low Light Eye Lights) + 0 (One Targets) -2 (Shotgun Spread with Choke 5 @ 10 Meters) +2 (Default Skill)!":
2 2 2 4 4 8 = 3 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 7 vs TN 7 for "Sechs' demise :(":
2 3 3 3 5 9 11 = 2 Successes
«Plot» Alice says, "Even though I F up the math again, they do indeed still die! (TN 5)"

As Sechs tries to jump up for the ledge, he lines his poor little head right into Alice's crosshair, and SPLURGH! it gets blasted off, spraying the pavement below in a mixture of flesh, bone and grey matter.

«Plot» Dorian says, "?! shall try to entrance Alice now!"

Alice says "Scarfag, what are you doing?!"

And just as Alice asks that question, tentacles step out of the shadows and bring forth an octopus like head into view, the black eyes staring deep into her as it tries to read her desires and fashion an illusion befitting her. Alice, meet Incubus.

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 6 vs TN 6 for "Even test, always interesting!":
1 2 2 4 4 5 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 6 vs TN 6 for "Even test, always interesting! KP5!":
1 1 3 5 10 10 = 2 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Willpower vs TN 6 for "NO":
1 2 2 3 4 5 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Willpower vs TN 6 for "NO (KP21)":
1 3 3 4 7 11 = 2 Successes

«Plot» Dorian says, "Alice sees her greatest desire, but knows it isn't true, she breaks the illusion!"

Alice briefly stands there. Her heart speeds up, and she juts forth from the roof edge toward whatever it is but then suddenly realizes it is… not quite right. She sidesteps over toward Dorian and shoulder nudges him. "Hey! It's FAKE."

<
«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Intelligence for "Does she see it yet?":
1 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 5 11 11

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls Willpower vs TN 6 for "It's fake? Outside disturbance, retry successes!":
3 5 5 5 8 = 1 Success

«Plot» Dorian says, "Dorian is still lost!"

Dorian seems oblivious to the shakings, what it is he is holding seems to be the greatest thing in the world. There's big smile on him and he just twists whatever it is from side to side in that gentle embrace.

Alice peers up at the taller banshee, and she sighs deeply before then putting away the crazy shotgun which is somewhat hot but… thermal holsters! Then, she draws out the earth katana with its diamondesque sheen.

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 6 for "Incubus Stealth to sneak up on Alice.":
1 1 2 2 3 5

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Intelligence for "I SEE YOU?":
1 1 1 1 2 3 3 3 3 4 5 5

The Land Octopus sneaks out the shadows, and though accidently crosses the moonlight and it's white soft flesh is seen through the corner of Alice's vision, knowing it's been spotted however, it quickly raises it's form up on two of it's limbs, and lashes out with the others!
<
<Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 6 vs TN 4 for "Incubus also have +1 reach, so cancels out.":
1 1 2 3 5 5 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 2 vs TN 4 for "I forgot it's CP.":
1 2 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Edged Weapons vs TN 4 for "What the fuck are you!!!":
1 1 2 4 7 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Edged Weapons - 2 vs TN 4 for "What the fuck are you!!! (KP22)":
5 8 11 = 3 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) has the Attribute Strength with the value '6'.
<
<Plot» Alice says, "10D!"

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 6 vs TN 8 for "Incubus' soaking!":
2 3 4 7 11 11 = 2 Successes

«Plot» Dorian says, "It survives!"

Alice quickly brandishes the dikoted katana and shouts out a war cry, "DIE MOTHER FUCKER DIE!" as the huge tendrils come toward her, wrapping around as she holds up her shimmering blade in a straight line and spins around, chopping off all those reaching tentacles which go flying outward everywhere!

«Plot» Dorian says, "Alice's turn now actually."
«Plot» Dorian says, "We could reinit, but hte outcome will be the same."

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Edged Weapons vs TN 4 for "Take it take it take it!":
2 5 5 7 10 = 4 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 6 vs TN 7 for "Oh noes!":
1 3 4 5 5 5 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 6 vs TN 9:
3 4 5 5 9 17 = 2 Successes

«Plot» Dorian says, "You may puncture the pod, of the octopi."

After the tentacle blender, Alice suddenly stops in a sideways stance with bent knees, leaning back a little as she brings back the big blade before thrusting forward with a downward slash which basically splits the bad octopus down its bulbous crown into 2 jiggling masses.

Splat. As the gore hits the roof, Dorian snaps out of his trance, blinking for a moment as he recollects himself…Then looking down at his hugging arms and slowly reopening them. "…What the fuuucck…"

And there, he can see Alice with all this dark gore dangling off her, shimmering katana rising up with matching goobers falling off its shiny blade. The incubus entrails are oozing out, and individual tentacles are littering up the Denny's rooftop out here. "Were you tripping, omae? Are you okay?" says his banshee counterpart as she huffs wildly with mussed-up hair!

"… I have no fucking clue, girl.. That..That was….Nah fuck that!" Dorian shakes his head and regains his composure. "Let's get the frag outta here!"

9/10 Alices agree! She shakes off the tainted blade then runs speedily for the Denny's rooftop to launch herself off, "Should we loot bodies, or… just go? Your pick! They might have HMHVV all over, though!" says she, the vocal volume fading away with distance gain.

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Athletics vs TN 8:
1 3 4 5 11 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls Athletics vs TN 8 for "Wee!":
3 4 4 5 9 = 1 Success

On his way down, Dorian kinda just misteps the landing and skips forward a few times before triping on a body and then quickly catching himself as if nothing happened. "Well what do we got..?"

Alice basically lands further out, not too far away from Sex Panther's stinky ride where she points it out with the shimmering blade, "The cat car, then 2 bodies looted: 1 dead and 1 alive. 1 elf and 2 orks we have not looted who have probably been extremely violated and chewed up…"

«OOC» Dorian says, "Ze bag of monies n dope?"

"Yeah I don't think I'm gonna dig through Ghoul guts to find out what these guys had on 'em…" Dorian admits.

Alice nods twice before slinking off to Sex P's abandoned ride which is gonna be totally trashed out in Lich territory soon.

Commlink-Alice!> Alice sends, « I also picked up some envelope. »

Commlink-Alice!> Alice sends, « We should probably tag this shit with Lich Lordeness! »

Commlink-Scarface> Dorian sends, « Alright..Well, I guess we could grab some cars, sell 'em off to the saints or some shit. »

Commlink-Scarface> Dorian sends, « Yeah that too. »

Commlink-Scarface> Dorian sends, « …Y'know what their emblem looks like? »

Commlink-Alice!> Alice sends, « No clue. Just write Lorde on the building. »

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls Criminal Organizations for "Major Defaulting..Never know.":
2 3 4 5

«Plot» Dorian says, "Nope."

Commlink-Scarface> Dorian sends, « Guess that will work. ..Or we could draw a pentagram and put a mangled body in it. »

Commlink-Scarface> Dorian sends, « Or both. »

«Auto-Judge[]» Dorian (#7753) rolls 1 for "+5 Minutes till backup shows up, Mr. Naked running man!":
4

Alice stops trekking to the car and turns around and runs back to the fenced area and peeks over to where the de-kneecapped chemist was last seen.

«Auto-Judge[]» Alice (#10746) rolls Intelligence for "Did he become ghoul food or is he just bled/bleeding out?":
1 1 2 2 2 2 3 3 4 5 5 9

He's about 4 meters where he was last seen, bleeded out.

Alice slices through the dang fence unless it is some kinda titanium, then she quickly rifles his pocket change before dragging him back out there!

"Ah stumpy, yes, he will do nicely." Dorian nods, fishing out a can of hairspray dye and gives it a few shakes before popping off the cap and begins drawing a big red pentagram on the ground so that Alice may deposit the body in it. He then writes on the wall of the restaurants. "Better not run, better not hide, Lichlords are gonna harvest your organs tonight."

Commlink-Scarface> Dorian sends, « Alright let's roll out! »

Alice sets up the stumpy dude then gets out one of the hairspray cans, "We needed his shin bones. K, thanks." She draws up a big arrow along the ground below toward the dead man. Then, she finally bails out!

With what they looted, the runners are able to make off with a bag of drug script money, two americars that were out in the lot, and a lot of good laughs, and weird octopus moments. Let's not talk about the octopus moments. Time to trail off and fence this shiz though!

BE SURE TO PARENT THIS PAGE TO INDEX:LOGS

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License