ImpactFactor
GM: Vera
Players: Luck, Matija , Shoeshine, Indrakshi, Shift, Lost, Miko, Xiao
Synopsis: Vera gets together a group to hit a facility at short notice that's been taken over by its test subjects and head researcher. The researcher had been possessed by a powerful spirit, which the players defeated to get to the paydata!
Date: 11/24/74

The rather comforting atmosphere of the Cybered Arms has apparently become Vera's preferred place for a meet, though she's also arranged for trid terminals in advance to be set up so that those unable or utterly refusing to enter the Warrens can head and shoulders in full, lovely 3D into the meet.

For her part, the redheaded elf wearing a pair of Gargoyles who pops up, in the rather clinical surroundings of a clinic, the symmetry of her form ruined by a missing limb on the left side, awaits at the trid terminal set up at the end of the table. A white noise generator buzzes gently before that.

Pieces of pie await in little neat rows on the booth. Yeah, right.

Shoeshine commonly does not eat at these little shindigs, though he would enter with his ever-present shoeshiner's valise, lean up against the wall next to the cigarette machine, and say, "Hiya!"

Miko sits at a table cleaning her smart glasses with an antistatic cloth looking bored as she waits. She has a little package of strawberry daifuku in front of her and is chewing on one of them now.

Moving around had gotten significantly easier for Nel lately, so meeting in the warrens or elsewhere was not a problem for the infiltrator. So, she joins the rest in the Cybered Arms without complaint and takes a seat.

Indra is one of those who avoids the Warrens, it's much to annoying, and well, ick, for her. So she'll merely appear via the remote access. Well, her Avatar does, which today, is just a collection of multi colour lights that move in time with her voice. She'll let Lost use a home terminal if she decides to not leave the flat too, it -does- have ample resources for such things!

Apparently not the sort to be wandering around the Warrens if given the choice, Lost joins the meet via her own personal terminal. She's apparently not much of a computer whiz, using nothing but a stock 'trix icon that looks like a blocky smiley face.

The warrens? The cybered arms? What the hell? And who brings terminals there without expecting them to be stolen. He will use a few of his bee drones to keep an eye on the area, cause this place is chaos. He is wearing his armored jacket today and makes his way in, packing an smg tucked under it. He is suprised by the setup, and does go on person, pheromones have more effect then.

Xiao slips in, quietly and without a word, his hands stuck into the pocket. He moves up to the table and just leans up aginst the side of the booth; no need to try to cram everyone in there.

"Thanks for bringing by the terminals, T," Vera says to a departing, very rough looking minotaur, who'd been apparently looking after the meet gear until it had arrived. The beat-up trid display terminals are hardly bleeding edge anyway. She smiles at each of you in turn as you arrive. "Thank you all for coming on such short notice. This is one that I cannot say I like the looks of. We've got a red alert at a GeneDyne facility and the local manager's apparently in big trouble," she says, looking around, rather carefully at the meeting. "Apparently something's gone wrong with the research specimens being worked on, and there's going to be a hunting team in there in less than two hours. There are already over ten confirmed metahuman casualties in there," she says.

Her trid flicks off and a feed of surging, canine forms, seeming to shimmer in and out of visibility, utterly savaging a few white labcoated figures, before there's a sudden flash of teeth and the camera goes fuzzy, the image returning to Vera. "Apparently our friend doesn't actually know much about what research was being done. He took on a talented new hire and dumped everything in his lap. Now he wants to at least get the research data out from the facility before there's a word of trouble. And he's willing to pay a hundred fifty thousand for it," she says. "At least there's blueprints for the facility. But unfortunately it's been locked down externally, since it's linked to a secure hazard network. So unfortunately, the manager can't give us the keys -or- the computer password." She glances around. "And it's worse. It seems that…the database is undr the personal control of the project lead."

Her trid display blinks out again, and the sight of a figure, also labcoated, several rends and bloody wounds on him, cackling maniacally as he points to two other scientists being savaged by those canine figures. "The new hire, earlier mentioned. Dr. Royce Prentiss," she explains. "There's no way you're going to be able to get to that data without somehow talking him down, most likely. He was in control of the facility with his dogs." She nods. "Last but not least, there's an extra fifty thousand bonus for all of you if you are able to conduct this mission without a single sample escaping," she says, finally. "But that seems like a tough one, especially if we put a person at each of the three exits," she says, with a frown.

Shift shrugs "I have freeze foam, just seal the excess doors."
Shoeshine oos. "If there was only one entrance, we could have a marching order and everything."
Miko looks over the thing and then over the group "Um…one question. Why dont we just hook some knockout gas to the air conditioning? Not much chance those things are going to wear gas masks…and labs have carefully regulated air scrubbers, so we know it connects to every room. just disable air scrubbers, gas the place, we get a bonus for getting them alive."
Shoeshine asides to Miko, "Costs too much."
Nel hmmmms. "Do we have… knockout gas? Or… for that matter, enough equipment for all of us? It'd be better to just seal the doors and use one. They havent broken out yet, which means that the chances of them doing so when we show up aren't that great either."
Vera nods. "That's certainly true," she says. "The locks systems are safety-interlinked, so that they all unlock at the same time," she says, before she turns to Miko. "That would certainly take a -lot- of knockout gas, and we aren't exactly clearing out a theater for the Russian army."
Vera adds, "But it won't matter if they unlocked if the doors are freeze foamed shut. Those things look strong, but not -that- strong, I suppose." She nods. "Should we get some doors or metal pannels to freeze foam over them? It works best when it doesn't have to handle all the straight itself, correct?"

Miko shrugs "How big is the place? We dont need to flood the place. If it ws a skyscraper id agree but it cant be that big a facility if they didnt call in large scale security."
Nel hmms. "Right. Sealing them seems to be the best way to go."
Nel shrugs. "At least if we want that extra fifty grand to split."

Shift nods "After we enter, we seal the door behind us too. That way nothing sneaks out past us. I'll leave a drone there to watch."

Nel grins. "As long as we have no trouble getting back out."

"There's a lot of open air cell space underground, it seems," replies Vera. "The first floor has a lot of simple R&D offices, tissue samples, lab equipment, that sort of thing," she says. "There's a big perimeter fence, and there will probably be operational drone security running around in the outside," she says. "I'm not sure I'd count on the security rigger still being alive, though." She nods. "You'll have to make sure you're out again, but that certainly seems like a solution," she frowns. "So. Are you going to be taking Azrael in with you?" she asks. "It sounds like the general plan is to attempt to gain access, and stay together, as much as possible."

Shoeshine says, "It does seem that we'd mostly be fighting point sources and not area of effects. That means we should stick together to overwhelm; then just back off when we want to talk to the guy in charge."

Xiao rubs the side of his neck. "Don't have much of a choice. But if I'm rigged in, I'll need to be someplace in the facility that is safe where I can hang out and work from."

Shift grimaces "Another question, who owns the property? What laws are in effect? Do we have authorization, or is this a down and dirty silent clean up."

Matija listens to the details, "It'll be tough to use magic in this place if people have been getting torn apart by dogs," she observes. "Do we need silver bullets for these dog things? They seem pretty vicious."

Indra is with Shift on this. "I too, have Freeze Foam, we can form barriers around two of the doors, and leave a third, we nearly need to control a third." She says and yawns a bit. "Unless they teleport through walls."

Miko sees that they dont think gassing the things will work. Instead she just watches and considers for now "I guess as long as we can keep a careful eye out we can probably come out of this alive. Ultrasound or thermo is your friend i guess."

Neither Lost nor her 'trix icon seem to have much to add, "If they can phase through walls, we can pretty much kiss the bonus goodbye." Her avatar's blocky eyes go a bit wide as Vera wiggles her stump of an arm, "I couldn't tell you, drones aren't my area of expertise. We could try and sneak past them and if we're lucky, disable them onsite somehow."

Shoeshine says, "I'm pretty decent at sneaking past basic cameras and disabling us a route in… to freeze foam up the exits and so forth. That's the easy part!

Matija nods her head, "Freeze foam would be excellent," she agrees. "Are there armed guards in the facility?" she asks, "Once that would work against us?"

Shift nods, "Alright, then it sounds simple enough. Seal the doors, go in, take out anything moving."

Indra has seen Shoeshine with a heavy automatic weapon, it gives her more faith in the idea of holding down one entrance. "So we have Beekeeper use some of his toys to do Sweeps over head in case some thing gets out, and if we got armed drones, they can join the sweeps. Rest of us load up and roll in hard. I assume they want the Good Doctor alive to be held accountable?"
Luck yawns as she finds a spot to sit. "Gonna need a quick summary of what the hell's going on," she notes, "seeing as how I'm barely awake. Woke up from a nap." Though to note, she is wearing all her gear. "What've I missed?"

"I agree…" Lost responds to Shift, "Even if the idea of being sealed up in a compound with a bunch of dangerous creatures isn't exactly my idea of a good time. It does sound like the doc is the puppet master in all this… maybe his dogs will come to heel if he's taken out first." The trix icon that serves as her face brightens up into a much more optimistic expression.

Matija leans over to Luck, "A bunch of mutant dogs have taken over a research facility. We're going in to make sure none of them escape, and to secure the research files."

Shoeshine fills Luck in. "Insane mad scientist with maybe invisible meta-dog stealth assassin killer barghest creatures. We sneak in, disable cameras, freeze foam all the exits so they can't escape, knock out the mad scientist WITHOUT killing him, get the files, and do NOT release the hounds. In fact, take them out."

Vera shakes her head. "Convincing the Doctor to stand down is likely the only way to get access to the research data, which would be on his personal files. In many projects such as these," she says, "the research data would be set to be wiped as soon as he was killed. So you'll have to talk him down or knock him out, somehow," she says. "And that's after making it through all the dogs."

Miko quirks a brow again "See again im going with the gas idea. We dont need Neurostun. Just need to figure out where his control room is then just gas him so we know hes not controlling anything. A decker coudl figure out where he is fairly easily if they are cameras."

Indra is considering things. "We could also breach from the roof, and not ever open a door." She suggests

Luck grunts. "Oh. Gotcha. Need someone who can see the Astral. I got dibs on the doc, then. I can punch him out." A look to Miko. That idea gets Oni eyebrows raised. "Hey, not a bad idea. Assuming we can get gas for it. But it sounds like there's /lots/ of ways to do this. Frankly, I have zero problem bashing the dogs in."

Shift grins a bit, "Yea, but breaching the roof might wake the neighbors, and we want to keep this a tad quiet. Sileneced weapons as well I'd think. This is to keep the company looking shiney, we don't want photos of blood everywhere after Lone Star arrives."

Shoeshine says, "Okay, do we have our simple plan?"

Shift nods, "As long as we do it quiet."

"It sounds like we at least have a framework of a plan," Lost notes, "So at this point, perhaps it'd be best to regroup with whatever gear folks might need, and do a little recon on the compound before we fully commit to an entrance and exit strategy."

Shoeshine says "Quiet it is."

"Well, one Mark Shelley is going to be very pleased with you all. Once he's got this paydata, he can make sure the corp lawyers him up properly so he spends his retirement in a D zone instead of in a prison," she says. "Doesn't matter," she says with a quick little smile to the group. "I'm sure we can all find better ways to spend his retirement fund, mm?" she asks. "If there are any questions, or special gear that you'd like to bring, let me know, but I wouldn't worrry too much. The troopers coming in are parahunters, not ballistics investigators, and after doing their due diligence the corp isn't going to hold it against us that we secured the paydata. They'll be happy the parafeds didn't get to confiscate it." She glances around. "That means that you'll have to cover your tracks, of course." She nods. "Kill the scientist /after/ you have the paydata, is that clear?"

Shoeshine frowns a little bit; but then, he is a mad scientist. We'll have to see what the blame is all about.

Indra figured Shoeshine would be less then happy with the murder concept. "If it makes you feel better Mister Shoeshine. I'll put the bullet in him. This is what I do for a living. I do not question the reasons behind the termination, I merely perform it for a contractor."

Shoeshine says, "This guy is probably the cause of all the workers on the project dying. Whether or not they are innocent. So.. what I don't like is the getting him to talk and come down from his crazy, getting the info, THEN killing him. So… however it goes."

"Speaking of wards, does this company regularly employ mages?" Matija wonders. "I might be able to scout it out astrally if these dogs are mutants rather than magical. Give everyone a heads up on their locations so we don't get jumped."

Vera looks a little surprised at the hesitancy. "Well, you don't have to kill him, but if you talk him down, he'll probably have seen our faces. I just assumed." She grins. "Does anyone have any Laes on you? Well, in any case, if you can find some way to erase the data, and you..uh…feel like it, you can let him go from his nightmare prison. Maybe he'll…be useful down the line, or maybe he'll torture some dogs on the street?" she asks. "The latter seems more likely.

Shoeshine says, "It's okay, it's okay, I was just wearing my heart on my sleeve. He likely won't, like, turn all goody-good on us. Let's go fetch and get ready and so on."

Shift nods, "Lets get going and see how it all boils down in the end."

"I agree," Lost concurs electronically, "I don't think we're going to get any further with discussion. Seems like it's time to reconvene closer to the compound, start doing some recon."

With that little quip, the army of Shadowrunners forms up, figuring that it's going to go for the little facility with the direct approach. Considering the diversity of the personnel being brought, though, that might not be unreasonable.

As a numbr of them cram together into Xiao's car, including Luck getting a chance to get some air in the trunk, they get to meet up with those who'd entered just across the border in in the Cas sector, that wretches hive of crime that seems to be such a favored target. Maybe they shouldn't have so many apartments that rent by the day.

The approach to the GeneDyne facility is light rather flickeringly, as this is the kind of run down area that often takes a long time for the police to arrive, making drone perimeter patrols quite common for the labs that take advantage of the lone land values. Usually they're a far greater threat, but the dobermans that are patrolling seem to be on a predetermined circuit.

About twenty meters set back from the fence, ther's the door of the building, a reasonably big, steel framed lab building in converted warehouse space, a little shabby on the outside, but reasonably decent work for the technicians who work…worked…there. It's made mostly of concrete, corrugated metal, and corporate depression, the doors are reasonably large double doors and sturty, the type set into their metal frames. The type just /perfect/ to freeze foam.

«Auto-Judge[]» Indrakshi (#6312) rolls Willpower + 12 vs TN 4 for "Popping Ink 1":
1 1 1 1 2 2 3 3 3 3 3 3 4 4 4 4 7 = 5 Successes
«Plot» Indrakshi says, "Body Tat soaked"
«Auto-Judge[]» Indrakshi (#6312) rolls Body + 5 vs TN 4 for "Ink 2":
1 1 1 1 2 2 3 4 4 5 5 7 7 7 9 = 8 Successes
«Plot» Indrakshi says, "Int Increase Ink Soaked."
«Auto-Judge[]» Indrakshi (#6312) rolls Body + 6 vs TN 3 for "Soaking Third Tat":
1 1 1 1 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 4 5 7 8 8 = 11 Successes
«Plot» Indrakshi says, "Last Tat Soaked successsfully."

Shoeshine will be using his super-vision to spot drones and security systems and devices, so he can loop cameras, evade drones, and disable everything to create the easy path in.

«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 2 vs TN 8 for "sensors vs drone":
2 3 = 0 Successes

Indra will show up in her SUV with Lost, it was more fitting then the limo, which is in the shop any how. So much work to be done on it. "Lost, start looking for Wards and guide us around them." She says, starting to shake up a bottle of Freeze Foam. "Hivemaster! Start keeping an eye on the perimeter!"

Miko drives with luck to the lab but hangs back letting the others scout for nowpage

Lost eyerolls at Indra briefly, before snapping off a rather sarcastic salute, snarkily responding, "Aye-aye, cap'n." She breathes in, turning her attention out the windows of the SUV as she begins to perceive astrally, looking for any kind of magic nonsense that might be afoot.

«Auto-Judge[]» Matija (#12120) rolls Intelligence:
1 1 1 2 4 7

«Auto-Judge[]» Lost (#4658) rolls Intelligence for "Astral Perception":
3 4 4 4 5 7

«Auto-Judge[]» Lost (#4658) rolls Aura Reading for "Astral Perception comp":
1 2 3

Shift has a van, he parks it a few blocks away. 10 little drones, 5 of which he will land on various buildings to give a view of the target building from all sides, and one high up for a general overview. The other five he will offer to runners to carry with them, clamped onto thier clothing or harnesses.

«Auto-Judge[]» Shift (#12621) rolls Intelligence for "Just anything I might see, super adept senses and drones.":
2 2 3 3 4 11

«Auto-Judge[]» Indrakshi (#6312) rolls Intelligence for "Lets give it a Whirl. Low Light. Thermographics. Also, Elven Ears.":
1 2 2 3 3 3 5 5 5 15 17

«Auto-Judge[]» Shoeshine (#844) rolls Intelligence for "ultrasound, thermo, lowlight, vision mag, enhanced hearing, high and low freq hearing":

Luck doesn't like riding in the trunk, but… Well. Gotta do what you gotta do. She gets out after they arrive, looking over herself to make sure all her armor is still ready. And, of course, her weapons. Gloves, polearm, and telespear. The polearm, however, is left in the trunk. Because the spear, far more useful right now. She checks everything twice, then looks around for anything she might see. It's important to make sure she sees all she can see.

«Auto-Judge[]» Luck (#3691) rolls Intelligence for "What Do Your Ork Eyes See?":
1 1 3 16

Once Xiao has dropped off anyone that needed a ride, he takes his expensive flying drone and deploys it out of the back of his expensive flying car. He gives a salute to the group before getting into his car and lazily flying away. The small cargo drone shimmers into invisibility before floating near the group, with only the soft hum of it's engines to give it away.

Matija rides with the window rolled down, the party in the back blowing in the breeze as she looks over the building and surrounding area on the astral plane. "Let's seee," she murmors quietly, looking for guardian spirits that might be upset of things going crazy in the neighbourhood, like she knows it will.

«Plot» Vera says, "What Matija and Lost See: The entire building seems to pulsate with agony. Wreathes of energy seem to whisper their way into the spirit, and there are soft hissings. There's something really bad here, chummers, something that's drawing the attention of those who wouldn't want to be seen. And suddenly, as Indrakshi's tattoos suddenly flare up, a number of the spirits reaching in, two arcane, horrible things, turn, their slavering jaws greedy for the life and magic that has suddenly flared up like a smorgasbord."

«Auto-Judge[]» Xiao (#5152) rolls Intelligence for "Passive sensors.":
2 4 4 4 5 5 9 9

"Oh you gotta be kidding me," Matija winces as she sees the ghoulish spirits hovering around. "Well, so much for astral scouting, those things would fuck me up," she says, slipping out of the car before Xiao takes off. She dashes up to the others. "Place is seriously haunted. We're going to need a priest and a firehose of holy water to clean it out."

Around the walls of the facility nip the pair of Dobermans. They're not immediately in the company of one another, but they seem to have pretty solid coverage, on their normal patterns. You're close enough to get little glimpses of them, and perhaps they all pick you up on sensor or not, but you're well outside of their alert zone, across the street and on the other side of the fence like this.

Miko looks out over the place and yawns abit "This wont be easy. Seems like a deathtrap to me."

«Plot» Matija says, "Do the dobermans flare up on astral sight?"

«Plot» Vera says, "Nope, just regular dobermans"

«Plot» Vera says, "Dobermans are little rolling combat drones, btw."

Shoeshine asks, "Is there any way to hack those doberman drones and reroute them or something?"

"Whoa…" Lost says, blinking at the rather troubling sight on the astral she's treated to. Looking over to Indra, her eyes widen, an expression of panic on her face, "You're probably gonna want to turn your tattoos off, Indra. There seems to be bad mojo all over this place, and you're /blazing/ on the astral with 'em on. And… well, it looks like there are some spirits taking notice. Nothing that looks fun or easy to deal with."

Shoeshine says, "I can pop my tattoo, silently take out the two drones from here, then turn off the tattoo, then go in and do doors and cameras and stuff."

Shoeshine says "But if someone can hack them, that's way better."

Shift shakes his head, "I don't have a decrypt on my deck. Unless you have that, you can't hack a drone."

Commlink-Xiao> Xiao says, "I can try. Give me a moment."

«Auto-Judge[]» Xiao (#5152) rolls Electronics + Control Pool: 6 vs TN 6:
1 2 3 3 4 4 5 11 = 1 Success

Xiao attempts to access the network, but discovers that it has a basic level of protocol security, and would need emulators that Xiao would have to very dangerously try to calibrate his own deck to in order to process. (TN 10). However, without the rigger to modulate the signal, one of the Dobermans stops its pattern, halting. Xiao's unable to hack the signal, but he's managed to override the whatevermabob. It's got a bad motivator!

«Plot» Vera says, "One of the dobermans continues its patrol, but it seems like it might be not too hard to get by, as part of its patrol has occluded line of sight. You'd have to just run not so loudly to trip the drone's audio sensors in that phase to make it through."

«Plot» Shoeshine says, "Now, are there normal security cameras and stuff on the other side?"

«Plot» Vera says, "There are, but the security staff is all dead and the manager would likely delete any footage right before the attack team comes, once you get him access remotely from the head scientist's computer system, Shoeshine."

Commlink-Xiao> Xiao says, "…. … I think I accidentally broke one of the drones. Should give you some breathing space."

There's a sudden beep-beep in Xiao's deck as the channel he'd been trying to enter had reset itself. Suddenly, the rigger manages to break into the system, getting the display from the dead rigger, and a distressingly flatlined heartbeat in his upper right, in his view, flickering a bit. One of the drones, the disabled one, is abled to be accessed by the rigger, but Azrael would have to go wait on standby, or be assigned to enter combat as a drone pilot, for Xiao to take full control.

The Doberman's got a burst fire shotgun mounted, it seems. Franchi.

Luck snorts with amusement at Xiao's words over the comm. She looks to Miko, and grins. "Looks like we've got a drone that we can pick over for parts, maybe. Think we should sneak in with the team?" Sure, the Oni is big and unwieldy… But she can certainly be sneaky. It's a think that's possible.

Commlink-Dogface> Shoeshine says, "Should I cut across?"

«Plot» Vera says, "We went to the facility site, saw bad juju that was going after your tattoos (spirits are headed after you, according to the astral folks, they recommended turning them off) and Xiao hacked a doberman. One other doberman is still patrolling, but part of its patrol has blocked LOS so that you'd be audio only if you snuck across, allowing stealth checks. Xiao has control of a Doberman with a mounted Franchi Spas-22."

Indra sighs, annoyed, she has to disable her ink, for now. Actually, this is fairly common. "Can't the mages do the thing where they -kill- the spirits, or force them to manifest?" She asks of Lost, remembering that she infact, has a single mag of Spiritbusters. It's a contingency plan.

Xiao now has +1 drone, and so slips out of the Cargo sled and into the Captain's chair. Over the Comms his voice says, "Alright ladies and gentleman, I think it's time to make a move for the doors. Step softly now."

Shift smiles "A mage has to look astral, enough spirits and the mage gets beat up the second they do. The mage is still in their meat, so unless the mage leaves, then comes back astral, it would be a one sided fight." He hefts his SMG in one hand, and a riot shield in the other…yes, a riot shield.

Commlink-Dogface> Shoeshine says, "All right. I will go first, and set to cover."
Commlink-Manitou> Indrakshi says, "I'll be right behind you Mister Shoeshine. Just don't make me hold you out in front of autocannons again."
Shoeshine didn't want to bring his LMG, but you know, drones. At least it has a back-sling and he's wearing a face-mask. Still, he's not using a gyro, and won't need to. He's a dog at heart, but he can still pad across on little cat feet, easily keeping track of the single remaining drone with his super-vision and super-hearing.
Commlink-Xiao> Xiao says, "The sled and my new friend the Doberman will help cover."

"Yeah, but you make it sound a lot easier than it actually is," Lost responds with a shrug, "Add to that they look like pretty nasty spirits, so…" The elf admits, crossing her arms a bit defensively. "In any case, they're going to need to be dealt with somehow, I'm just… not entirely sure how we're going to manage it."
Commlink-Manitou> Indrakshi says, "If you really managed to secure a Dobbie, have it cover the exits we block up!"
«Auto-Judge[]» Shoeshine (#844) rolls Stealth:
1 3 3 4 5 5
«Auto-Judge[]» Shoeshine (#844) rolls Stealth for "kp1":
1 1 2 3 4 11
«Plot» Shoeshine says, "stand"

Commlink-Xiao> Xiao says, "Will do. The sled will go in with you guys. And uhh… If the sled gets taken out, could you guys drag it up on your way out? Because if not my roomates will find me hanging from a ceiling come the run's end."

«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 3 vs TN 11:
1 2 5 = 0 Successes

Shoeshine manages to sneak across and get to the door without alerting the second Doberman, which continues its patrol around the perimiter, turning a corner. Anyone who makes it to the building would be able to just follow the patrol of the single drone, it seems, without running the risk of being spotted.

Xiao can note that the two drones have an IFF with each other, so he could do anything with the Doberman in view of its brother short of opening fire without triggering a response or even interruption in the pattern.

«Auto-Judge[]» Indrakshi (#6312) rolls Stealth for "+4 Correct Camo":
1 3 3 3 4 5 13

Commlink-Manitou> Indrakshi says, "Now some one deal with the spirits. Before they get pissed later, manifest, and break the barriers, or a wall. Then we have -real- problems."

«Plot» Vera says, "Stealth TN is set at 5."

Commlink-Dogface> Shoeshine says, "We probably can't deal with the spirits - it sounds like they are just reactive."

Shoeshine makes it across safely, setting the bar. The next time the dobie-drone is about the enter the sensory lee, he waves his arms to usher everyone across.

Commlink-Dogface> Shoeshine says, "Red rover red rover, you know the rest"

Commlink-Manitou> Indrakshi says, "I -really- hope you are correct."

Indrakshi feels a cool, almost yearning sensation pass over her deactivated tattoos.

«Auto-Judge[]» Xiao (#5152) rolls Vector Thrust Aircraft + 2 for "+6 Ruthenium, +4 ECM +2 ED":
2 3 4 4 5 5 10

«Auto-Judge[]» Luck (#3691) rolls Stealth vs TN 5:
4 5 7 7 = 3 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Shift (#12621) rolls Stealth for "+6 with my ruthenium":
1 2 5 5 11

«Auto-Judge[]» Lost (#4658) rolls Stealth vs TN 5 for "Sneaky sneaky":
1 2 3 3 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Lost (#4658) rolls Stealth vs TN 5 for "Sneaky again, KP1":
2 2 4 13 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Matija (#12120) rolls Quickness vs TN 9:
2 3 4 7 9 10 = 2 Successes

There are three exits to secure around the perimeter of the building. The drone is out of sight for now, and it seems that the entire group, except for Xiao, who sends in his airsled instead, is able to circle opposite the drone.

Lost takes a deep breath before trying to stealth over with the rest as Shoeshine signals the group when the passage is clear. Much to her embarassment, she damn near botches it, tripping on some uneven terrain or something. Instead of falling conspicuously to the ground, however, she manages to catch herself from falling, getting over to the rest of the group with a sheepish expression on her face.

«Plot» Vera says, "So, you guys sprayfoaming 2 doors, and then entering, and then sprayfoaming the third from the inside?"

«Plot» Shift says, "Yes, thats the plan."

«Plot» Indrakshi says, "Are all the doors mag locks or?"

«Plot» Vera says, "The doors are all unlocked."

As the others get ready to head over, Matija gives a worried look at the angry spirits in the area. With all the violence, it's going to be a hard thing getting spells to work well, and she opts to just tag along with the others, rather than risk a stroke trying to go invisible. Quiet as a mouse, she tags along with the others.

Shoeshine , once everyone is over, will 'lead' the group in playing 'squirrel'… always being on the other side of the tree, er, building, from the auto-drone. The freeze-foamers can set up as we go, and we can go into the last door and foam it behind us.

Indra will freeze foam one door as they pass, a quick spray across it. They don't need this to be water tight, just to hold things inside. Sides, if they can go through freeze foam, the walls won't hold up any better. Then she slips the freeze foam into her combat rig and brings her Sabre up to cover the others. Tapping Shoeshine to verify she's got her door sealed up.

«Plot» Matija will get her spell pool working as defense for the group in case the spirits attack us

Once inside the facility with all the doors freeze-foamed now, locking you guys in with whatever horrors you're sent to deal with, you all find yourself in what looks like a regular bland corporate reception room, except for the cheery red decoration on the tile floor leading behind the desk, and a few drops that lead to a woman's foot in a high heeled shoe over by the waiting table. There are two doors, one somewhat behind the desk, another that says, 'Authorized Personnel Only' by the corner.

Shoeshine slings his LMG over his back - no use here in close quarters. Time for Ye Olde Combat Axe - required dwarven equipment. "Form up - melee in front, shooters behind. Point sources." He goes to take point and stand at the front of the marching order, using his super-hearing to detect scrabbly paws and the like. Heading for the 'Authorized Personnel Only' door, to see if it is locked.

The door appears to be locked only by Shoeshine's conscience. Are /you/ authorized?

Indra holds her Sabre one handed, the other ready to grab Shoeshine, or deal with the doors. "You want me to pop it?" She asks him, since she's behind him. She can fire over shoeshine then!

«Auto-Judge[]» Indrakshi (#6312) rolls Intelligence for "Low Light. Thermo. Ears. The hell kind of lock is it?":
2 3 3 4 4 4 4 4 5 5 5

«Plot» Vera says, "It is a social lock."

Shoeshine is authorized by his heart. When the rest of the gang is formed up in marching order, he'll open the door and head in. "It's not locked. Get in order."

Lost rubs her upper arm absently as she walks into the facility with the rest of the team, wrinkling her nose a bit at the grisly display within, glancing at the foot and shoe that seem to have been separated, forcibly, from their owner. As Shoeshine calls for a form up, she falls in to the rear. The dwarf might not have said it aloud, but squishy mage types belong behind everyone else. As far as she's concerned, at least.

Once inside, Luck looks around, flexing her knuckles. Ready to hit something, and hard. The knuckles gently crackle with electricity - just how she likes it.

«Plot» Indrakshi says, "Wait. Seriously? O.o"
«Plot» Indrakshi says, "So it has no manual mechanism?"

Shoeshine says, "Mages in the middle. Shift; you want to guard the back? Luck, you be up front with me, and Indra, you right behind us.

Shift moves along, ruth cloak, XSG SMG, and his riot shield. He moves along with the team, ready for whatever they are going to need. He nods and takes the back, looking behind them a bit.

«Plot» Vera says, "It has a doorknob."

Once inside Azrael's Ruthenium coating flickers out and there is just the cargo sled, floating there with a soft hum taking up a rear position. An opening in the front of the sled reveals the barrel of an long rifle. It stays floating near the ceiling to peer over the bodies it can't. Anyone who wanders beneath the drone will feel the warmth of it's jets, at the very least.

«Plot» Indrakshi trying to find out if its a mechanical lock, or a maglock :P

«Plot» Vera says, "It has a sign."

Matija draws her SMGs, and looks around cautiously as they link into her chrome eyes with two targetting icons watermarked over her vision. "check those corners," she says, mimicing a movie she once saw while cycling from normal vision to thermals, wondering if these invisidogs will give off heat signatures.

Indra will snarl a bit. Doors, such an annoyance. "Back up to the behind the desk. I'm going to open the door. On the off chance some thing goes terribly wrong, cover me." Tool laser time!

Shoeshine , yea verily, checks for traps with his advanced senses, and opens the door when all are positioned, weaponed, and ready. He will, like, turn the knob.

Miko moves into the place after luck her hands folded behind her as she looks around with her smart glasses glad she has thermo on these.

The 'Authorized Personnel Only' door, which had no lock at all, and was only 'locked' by the willingness or not of someone to obey the command given by the sign, stands open, opened by the sure hand of Shoeshine. He discovers that it leads down to a stairwell, looking rather utilitarian, somewhat at odds with the bland corporate furnishings. Classic underground lab territory.

Shoeshine proceeds to lead the way, his super-senses active and keen. It's a general sweep, because we have to take out all the critters, but the sooner we get to the mad scientist, the more control we can take over this place.

Commlink-Manitou> Indrakshi says, "want me to freeze foam this door as a second layer of security?"

Commlink-Dogface> Shoeshine says, "We're all locked in, no need."

Lost moves from the back to the middle, keeping her eyes open for any sort of trouble as the group waits for Shoe to open the door, moving through it behind him once the all-clear signal is given. She also makes a point of glimpsing into the astral every few seconds, just to make sure there's nothing sneaky and magical lurking about.

Indra will continue on with the group, keeping her position so she can fire over Shoeshine. Thank god for short Dorfs. She should have considered lugging in her sawed off perhaps, for emergencies. Shotguns. Aliens. Crazy Dog Aliens..

Azrael happily hovers along behind everyone, and it's pilot is staying quiet.

Matija keeps with the group, the video playback of those large dogs devouring science geeks makes her secretly glad that she had dropped out of college. That could have been her. Though she was an arts major, so it likely wouldn't have been her, she'd probably still be shadowrunning to pay off student loans for a degree she couldn't get a job with.

The stairs downstairs seem to lead around a pair of turns, leading almost directly into what is a comparatively large underground room. The lights flicker lowly down here, buzzing softly. The walls all seem to be lined with barred doors, some opened, some closed. Gibbets and trails of blood leak all over the floor. The very agony that must have happened here, given the bone and blood and viscera all around, is almost indescribable. It's almost impossible to tell where shreds of labcoat end and body parts begin.

Shoeshine has seen some pretty toxic drek, and this is right up there with it. Isn't it great the way his low-light vision brings everything into such stark relief? He takes a moment to look for trails, actually; are there paddy-paw prints in the blood and the gibbets, or what? Does it tell him anything? Who knows, but he's still leading and clearing… and meat-shielding.

«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 8:
1 1 1 2 2 2 4 9

«Plot» Vera says, "TN 9"

«Auto-Judge[]» Matija (#12120) rolls Intelligence:
1 3 3 4 5 15

«Auto-Judge[]» Luck (#3691) rolls Intelligence vs TN 9:
1 2 3 4 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Lost (#4658) rolls Intelligence vs TN 9 for "Elf ears and eyes.":
2 4 4 4 5 7 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Shoeshine (#844) rolls Intelligence vs TN 9 for "ultrasound, thermo, lowlight, vision mag; hearing (at +2 enhanced)":
2 3 3 4 5 15 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Xiao (#5152) rolls Intelligence vs TN 9:
1 2 2 2 4 4 5 8 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Shift (#12621) rolls Intelligence for "Wha wha?":
1 2 3 5 5 5

«Auto-Judge[]» Indrakshi (#6312) rolls Intelligence - 6 for "No Tats :( But Lowlight and Thermo up.":
3 4 5 5 7

Lost shudders involuntarily when she catches sight of blood and body parts and other various yucky things. "I can see why we're being paid so much to clear this place…" She shakes her head, "Whatever they are, it looks like tearing people apart is all they're really good for. So far, anyway." Blinking, "Which if, of course, why the client wants the research data, I'm guessing." The elf sighs, a distasteful expression on her face, "Sometimes I hate this drek."

«Auto-Judge[]» Miko (#4425) rolls Intelligence vs TN 9 for "Low light, Thermo":
2 3 5 8 9 9 = 2 Successes

The pack of shadowy figures over in the corner is /almost/ invisible, enough so that the good dozen or so figures that can be seen are apparent, all over a meter tall, growling, snarling, and in stealth camouflage so natural that ruthi only wishes it could keep up. But as they move, the camo fades, and the leaping, brutal creatures are barking, eyes flaring red. It's clear from the twin dots that brighten up now as they launch to the attack, the glint of dikote on their raor sharp teeth, and the ribbed armor that these hounds, or at least some of them, bear the traces of deep cybernetic augmentation.

«Auto-Judge[]» Luck (#3691) rolls Reaction vs TN 4:
1 2 2 2 4 5 5 9 11 = 5 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Shift (#12621) rolls Reaction vs TN 4 for "eeeek":
2 2 3 4 5 11 15 16 = 5 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Xiao (#5152) rolls Reaction vs TN 4:
2 3 3 3 4 5 10 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Xiao (#5152) rolls 2 vs TN 4:
2 4 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Lost (#4658) rolls Reaction vs TN 4:
1 3 5 8 8 10 = 4 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 6 vs TN 4:
1 4 4 4 5 16 = 5 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 6 vs TN 4:
2 3 4 4 5 5 = 4 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 6 vs TN 4:
1 4 4 5 11 17 = 5 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 6 vs TN 4:
2 3 5 5 5 11 = 4 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 6 vs TN 4:
2 3 4 4 5 7 = 4 Successes

Trouble? Well, Indra shifts to pull out her MGL-6. Never leave home with out it, especially when dealing with angry Paracritters. It gives her flexibility.

«Plot» Vera says, "Okay. This was just to determine the ambush tests for those who didn't see a doggie."

«Plot» Vera says, "Indra: You can catch 2 doggies at a time in every MGL blast."

«Plot» Vera says, "So. Inits. Fortunately, you all passed your reaction tests. So that means that nobody is screwed over, except for Xiao. However, the dogs don't seem to notice the sled. It doesn't have nice warm blood."

«Auto-Judge[]» Indrakshi (#6312) rolls Launch Weapons + Combat Pool: 4 vs TN 2 for "Shooting the Big Dog and who ever is next to him with a IPE Offensive Mini Nade.":
1 2 3 3 4 5 5 7 11 = 8 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Indrakshi (#6312) rolls Launch Weapons + Combat Pool: 4 vs TN 2 for "Shooting Another Cluster with IPE Offensive Mini Nade.":
1 2 2 3 4 5 5 8 14 = 8 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Indrakshi (#6312) rolls Launch Weapons + Combat Pool: 4 vs TN 4 for "Forgot to adjust the TN.":
1 1 1 3 3 5 5 8 8 = 4 Successes

«Plot» Vera says, "So that's…a 4 then a 6. 5 then 2."

«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 8 + 3 - 6 vs TN 4 for "soak second kp 7/12":
2 2 3 4 13 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Indrakshi (#6312) uses 2 of item 1: IPE Offensive Mini-Grenades from Loot (#12475).

«Plot» Vera says, "8 successes, fully soaked"

«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 8 vs TN 4 for "second doggie dodge":
1 1 2 2 2 4 5 9 = 3 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 8 vs TN 4 for "second doggie dodge ~kp 1/3":
1 2 3 3 3 5 9 15 = 3 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 5 vs TN 5 for "second doggie soak":
1 2 2 2 3 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 5 vs TN 5 for "second doggie soak ~kp 1/3":
1 2 2 2 8 = 1 Success

Indra's eyes are flowing right along into the HUD she has, tracking targets as she fires, at least the idea it won't be light inside here, is soon dispelled with two explosions echo out. "Prepare to disengage if they prove resilient to automatic weapons fire." She says, she may get to blow up a lab again, and this time, Mister T won't be punching holes in the damned roof.

«Plot» Vera says, "Indra's second shot kills the second doggie."

«Plot» Vera says, "1/11 cyberhounds down. Big cyberhound at 7/12 kp spent."
Shoeshine drops his combat axe, taking a step forwards and quickdrawing his Thunderbolts. "Speed of lightning, roar of thunder," he murmurs, while he enters his own fighting trance of tracking and blasting.
«Auto-Judge[]» Shoeshine (#844) rolls Quickness vs TN 4 for "quickdraw":
2 2 3 3 3 4 4 5 7 7 = 5 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Shoeshine (#844) rolls Pistols vs TN 4 for "Left hand, Big doggie, 12S APDS, Ambidex 4, tn 4, -2 smartlink, +2 left hand":
1 2 2 2 3 4 9 = 2 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Shoeshine (#844) rolls Pistols - 2 vs TN 4 for "Left hand, Big doggie, 12S APDS, Ambidex 4, tn 4, -2 smartlink, +2 left hand kp 2":
1 1 1 4 10 = 2 Successes

«Plot» Shoeshine says, "12s APDS +4 successes, dodge tn 5"

«Plot» Vera says, "Big Doggie's blown his pool."

«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 8 vs TN 9 for "soaking":
1 1 1 4 4 5 9 23 = 2 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 8 - 2 vs TN 9 for "soaking karma":
1 2 3 3 5 11 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 8 - 3 vs TN 9 for "soaking karma":
3 4 4 5 5 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 8 - 3 vs TN 9 for "soaking karma":
4 4 5 5 5 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 8 - 3 vs TN 9 for "soaking karma":
1 3 3 4 5 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Shoeshine (#844) rolls Pistols vs TN 4 for "left hand big doggie second burst, all recoil comped":
2 2 3 4 4 5 9 = 4 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 8 vs TN 9 for "gulp":
1 3 3 3 5 5 5 7 = 0 Successes

The enormous, two meter tall canine, apparently steroided up and ready for all hell, savages forth. However, both Indrakshi and Shoeshine had been just a little quick on the draw, and the combination of grenades exploding, tearing one of the dogs to shreds, and the twin bursts, BRAAAAAPing loud in the confined space, tell, as the large hound is stopped right in mid charge and then crumples to the ground, leaking black nanite-infused blood.

«Auto-Judge[]» Shoeshine (#844) rolls Pistols vs TN 4 for "right hand, tn 4, -2 smartlink, +2 second target, normal dog":
1 1 1 2 2 4 7 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Shoeshine (#844) rolls Pistols - 2 vs TN 4 for "right hand, tn 4, -2 smartlink, +2 second target, normal dog kp 3":
2 2 2 4 5 = 2 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 4 vs TN 4:
1 1 2 5 = 1 Success
«Plot» Shoeshine says, "12S +4 on a normal dog., tn 5 dodge"
«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 4 - 1 vs TN 5 for "karma":
1 3 3 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 4 vs TN 5:
2 3 3 5 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 5 vs TN 10 for "soak":
1 2 3 4 10 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 5 vs TN 10 for "soak":
1 1 5 7 15 = 1 Success

«Plot» Vera says, "Dog is dead."

«Auto-Judge[]» Shoeshine (#844) rolls Pistols vs TN 4 for "right hand, tn 4, -2 smartlink, +4 third target,":
1 2 3 4 5 9 10 = 4 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Shoeshine (#844) rolls Pistols - 2 vs TN 6 for "right hand, tn 4, -2 smartlink, +4 third target kp 4,":
1 3 4 5 8 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Shoeshine (#844) uses 12 of item 11: APDS - Heavy Pistol Ammo from Ammo (#12781).

«Init Tracker» Vera (#11342) has set Shift's init to 12.

«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 5 vs TN 5 for "dodge":
3 3 5 5 11 = 3 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 5 - 3 vs TN 5 for "dodge ~karma":
1 7 = 1 Success

«Plot» Vera says, "Dodged"

Shoeshine just trains his left hand on that big dog; the one that's been blasted clear of all obstruction by Indra. Jachacat goes the Thunderbolt (as heard through his dampeners) and then he just resets the cursort a tiny bit to keep perforating the beast. His right hand sails across, picking out two of the more normal dogs; one he expunges, the other dodges like hell and learns the meaning of fear. Or something.

«Plot» Vera says, "What are you doing, Miko? 3 doggies plus big doggie are down. 8 'normal' brutal cyberdoggies are up."

Miko pulls out her pistol in a flash and looks to whatever dogs havent gotten popped off yet and fires at the closest one.

«Auto-Judge[]» Miko (#4425) rolls Pistols + Combat Pool: 4 for "smartlink2":
1 2 2 2 2 3 4 7 8 11

«Auto-Judge[]» Miko (#4425) rolls Pistols + Combat Pool: 4 for "smartlink2 recoil 1":
1 3 3 4 5 5 5 10 11 13

«Plot» Vera says, "TN 4 base -1 smartgoggles + 2 vision = 5"

«Plot» Vera says, "3 and 3"

«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 4 vs TN 4 for "dodge":
1 1 2 9 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 4 - 1 vs TN 4 for "dodge karma":
1 1 4 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 5 vs TN 5 for "soak":
2 2 4 4 17 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 4 vs TN 6 for "dodge second":
2 2 3 5 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 4 vs TN 6 for "dodge second karma":
1 3 4 4 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 5 vs TN 5 for "soak":
2 2 4 4 17 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 5 vs TN 5 for "soak second":
1 1 1 3 17 = 1 Success

Miko's shots ring out, digging brutally into one of the dogs and dropping him dead, just as he's about to leap and attack all up in hr business!

«Plot» Vera says, "Xiao's spotlight is on. Vision penalties are gone. Sled visible to doggies."

«Auto-Judge[]» Xiao (#5152) rolls Gunnery + 2 + Control Pool: 6 vs TN 4 for "4-2Smartlink+2Called Shot=2. Attacking puppy#7. Base 9D":
1 1 2 3 3 4 4 5 5 8 10 11 = 7 Successes

«Plot» Vera says, "You kill a dog."
«Plot» Vera says, "I hope you're proud of yourself."

«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 8 vs TN 4 for "dodge":
1 1 2 2 2 3 4 17 = 2 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 8 - 2 vs TN 4 for "dodge":
1 3 4 4 5 14 = 4 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 4 vs TN 5 for "soak":
3 5 5 10 = 3 Successes

«Plot» Vera says, "Takes an S."

A cyberhound's life nearly ends as Xiao's expertly place drone shot enters its mouth and hits something important on the way in.

«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 4 + 3 vs TN 5 for "soak":
1 1 2 2 4 10 10 = 2 Successes

Azrael, the Angel of Death flicks on her spotlight, her harsh white light illuminating all the shadowed figures beyond the run team. That long barrel sticking out of her front lets out a harsh cough, sending a wide slug straight down the throat of one of the monstrous dogs, sending a spray of nanite-infused gore blasting backwards from the canines neck. That pup was not doing well.

Two of the cyberdogs immediately leap after Luck while another each leap after Shoeshine and Indrakshi. The last two, however, perhaps have the biggest surprises. Who said cyberdogs had to just bite? Retractable doors open up in their backs and fixed firm points open up, one bearing a Roomsweeper and the other a submachinegun! They open fire with those brutal weapons and bark angrily as they open fire.

«OOC» Vera says, "Everyone, roll 1d6."

«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 4 vs TN 4 for "poolstripped, roomsweeper, wide choke":
2 4 4 4 = 3 Successes

«Plot» Vera says, "Blah. That's TN 4. Dodge TN 5."

«Auto-Judge[]» Indrakshi (#6312) rolls 4 vs TN 5 for "Dodging.":
1 3 3 7 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Indrakshi (#6312) rolls 4 - 1 vs TN 5 for "Dodge KP1":
2 5 7 = 2 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Xiao (#5152) rolls 1:
4
«Auto-Judge[]» Shoeshine (#844) rolls Body + Combat Pool: 5 vs TN 2:
1 1 1 2 2 3 3 3 4 5 5 9 = 9 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Indrakshi (#6312) rolls Body - 4 vs TN 2 for "Soaking":
1 1 2 3 3 5 = 4 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Shoeshine (#844) rolls Body + Combat Pool: 5 - 9 vs TN 2 for "kp 5":
2 5 9 = 3 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Indrakshi (#6312) rolls Body - 8 vs TN 2 for "Soaking KP1":
2 8 = 2 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Xiao (#5152) rolls 11 vs TN 5:
1 1 2 2 3 4 5 5 8 11 13 = 5 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Shift (#12621) rolls 1:
4

«Auto-Judge[]» Lost (#4658) rolls 1:
4

«Auto-Judge[]» Miko (#4425) rolls 1:
5

«Auto-Judge[]» Luck (#3691) rolls 1:
1

«Auto-Judge[]» Miko (#4425) rolls 1 for "dodge last cp":
5

«Auto-Judge[]» Shift (#12621) rolls Body + Combat Pool: 5 vs TN 2 for "Soaking 8S with 4 Successes. I simply don't have the body+CP to fully soak. I'd need 10 successes.":
1 1 3 4 4 5 5 5 5 = 7 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Shift (#12621) rolls Body + Combat Pool: 5 - 7 vs TN 2 for "Soaking 8S with 4 Successes. I simply don't have the body+CP to fully soak. I'd need 10 successes. KP:1":
2 5 = 2 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Miko (#4425) rolls Body vs TN 2 for "soak":
2 2 2 4 = 4 Successes

«Plot» Vera says, "Miko takes…S?"

«Plot» Shoeshine says, "Yes, looks that w3ay."

«Auto-Judge[]» Lost (#4658) rolls Combat Pool: 9 for "Dodging shotgun blasts, using all CP.":
1 1 2 2 3 3 9 9 10

«Auto-Judge[]» Lost (#4658) rolls 6 vs TN 5 for "Dodging shotgun blasts, using all CP. KP2":
1 2 3 3 4 5 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Lost (#4658) rolls 5 vs TN 5 for "Dodging shotgun blasts, using all CP. KP4/4":
1 1 3 5 10 = 2 Successes

The cyberhound with the SMG opens up with a full auto blast, trying to catch Indra and Shoeshine within its sweep. A little whirring set of weights signals the gyromount stabilizing the arm holding the subgun.

«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 5 + 2 vs TN 2 for "hey, you said stationary, lights on, full auto catching Indra and Shoeshine. 9S each, dodge TNs 5.":
1 3 4 5 9 10 11 = 6 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Indrakshi (#6312) rolls 1 vs TN 5 for "Dodge. Because Low on CP. Bah.":
9 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Indrakshi (#6312) rolls Body - 4 vs TN 2 for "Soaking":
2 2 2 4 5 13 = 6 Successes

The shotgun blast manages to catch Shift rather lightly with its flechettes, but it rather brutally catches Miko in the abdomen. These cyberdogs are rough!

«Plot» Vera says, "Indra takes M, Shoeshine?"
«Auto-Judge[]» Shoeshine (#844) has the Armor Rating Ballistic with the value '0 (8)'.

«Auto-Judge[]» Shoeshine (#844) rolls Body + Combat Pool: 7 vs TN 2:
1 1 2 3 3 4 5 5 5 5 7 10 11 11 = 12 Successes

Two of the dogs leap on Luck, trying to take down the brutal orkette!

«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 5 + 4 vs TN 5 for "cp, reach penalty":
1 3 3 4 5 5 7 7 10 = 5 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 5 + 4 vs TN 5 for "cp, reach penalty":
1 1 1 1 1 2 2 2 2 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Luck (#3691) rolls Pole Arms/Staves + Combat Pool: 3 vs TN 4 for "SIT. STAY.":
1 2 3 4 4 5 5 9 10 = 6 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 4 vs TN 6 for "Soaking L":
2 2 2 4 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Luck (#3691) rolls Pole Arms/Staves vs TN 4 for "Rubbing his nose in it.":
2 3 4 5 5 5 = 4 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 4 vs TN 6 for "soaking S":
1 4 5 17 = 1 Success

The second dog yelps far more painfully than the first, as Luck's spear shaft catches into its hide. It steps back, leading blood rapidly, whimpering now.

«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 5 + 2 vs TN 4 for "melee vs indra":
1 3 4 4 5 5 9 = 5 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 5 + 2 vs TN 4 for "melee vs shoe":
1 2 3 3 3 3 5 = 1 Success

Luck deftly slaps one of the dogs away that lunges at her, and stabs the side. But the first, like. Literally, slaps it away. "BAD DOG!" Luck is always a fan of being a bit too over the top.

The last two of the snarling dodgs that could still be called alive, these ones injured but apparently so crazed they're unaffected by their wounds, leap forward, trying to savage both Shoe and Indrakshi in closer range assaults.

«Auto-Judge[]» Shoeshine (#844) rolls Escrima vs TN 4 for "Straight up boot":
1 2 3 4 5 5 5 15 16 = 6 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 4 vs TN 8:
1 3 4 10 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Indrakshi (#6312) rolls Muay Thai:
2 2 4 11

«Auto-Judge[]» Indrakshi (#6312) rolls Body - 4 vs TN 2:
1 1 2 3 4 5 = 4 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Indrakshi (#6312) rolls Body - 8 vs TN 2 for "KPing Soak":
1 10 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Indrakshi (#6312) rolls Body - 9 vs TN 2 for "KPing Soak. Again. Now used 6 KP total.":
1 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Indrakshi (#6312) rolls Body - 9 vs TN 2 for "KP9 used":
5 = 1 Success

«Plot» Vera says, "Indra takes L is is still at M, 4 boxes."

«Plot» Vera says, "Okay! Shift, you're up."

«Plot» Vera says, "Sorry it's taken so long. Shift, Lost, Matija. Actions?"

«Plot» Vera says, "Quickness TN 5 to grab the gun, then go for it, Lost."

«Auto-Judge[]» Lost (#4658) rolls Quickness vs TN 5 for "Grabbing guns.":
1 2 4 5 5 9 = 3 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Lost (#4658) rolls Pistols vs TN 5 for "Shooty shooty.":
2 4 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Matija (#12120) rolls Sorcery + Sorcery Pool: 3 vs TN 8 for " Rating 6S manaball":
1 2 4 4 4 5 5 11 11 = 2 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Matija (#12120) rolls Willpower + Sorcery Pool: 2 vs TN 6 for "Drain S":
1 2 4 4 4 5 8 11 = 2 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Matija (#12120) rolls 6 vs TN 6 for "KP1 for soaking drain":
1 2 2 3 4 9 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 4 vs TN 6 for "soaking":
4 5 8 13 = 2 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 4 vs TN 6 for "soaking":
1 3 5 9 = 1 Success

One of the hounds, the one with the shotgun, sways, finally succumbing to his wounds as he'd been injured before. The other looks far worse for wear as he yelps from his injuries.

"What the fuck!?" Matija drops to the floor as mutilple explosions send debris flying everywhere. She's too rattled with her eyes seeing nothing but bright spots to really take aim at anything, and she pushes up from the ground, seeing only the brighter flashes of light as the gun dogs begin shooting at the crowd of shadowrunners. With a grimace, one of them dies, but Matija's seriously stunned from the ordeal.

«Plot» Shift says, "TN base 4, -1 Laser sight, +2 Visibility (Thermo natural), there will be no recoil from the bursts, all comped. APDS ammo, base Damage 9S per burst."

«Auto-Judge[]» Shift (#12621) rolls 9 (Skillsoft and EA) vs TN 3 for "Burst 1":
1 1 2 3 3 4 4 8 11 = 6 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Shift (#12621) rolls 9 (Skillsoft and EA) vs TN 5 for "Burst 2":
2 3 3 4 4 5 5 5 9 = 4 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 4 vs TN 5:
1 2 4 11 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 4 vs TN 5:
2 4 8 9 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 4 vs TN 5:
2 4 8 9 = 2 Successes

Shift manages to take down two of the dogs in a pair of sharp bursts from his SMG, the dogs punctuating the damage done with whelps as they collapse.

Shift takes the grazing hit of the shotgun blast, bringing his SMG up against the target, but when it goes down he quickly switches. A burst of lead takes down the SMG dog, then he turns to hit another, this one going down as well. He is thankfull he invested that 80k in the skillsoft.

«Auto-Judge[]» Indrakshi (#6312) rolls Quickness for "Quick Draw 1 Tbolt":
2 2 3 3 3 4 5 5 5 5 5

«Auto-Judge[]» Indrakshi (#6312) rolls Quickness for "Quick Draw 2nd Tbolt":
1 1 2 2 2 3 3 3 5 5 7

«Auto-Judge[]» Indrakshi (#6312) rolls Pistols vs TN 6 for "12S APDS Base. Vs Melee Dog":
1 2 2 3 4 5 5 10 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Indrakshi (#6312) rolls Pistols vs TN 7 for "12S APDS Base.":
2 3 3 3 4 8 10 11 = 3 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Indrakshi (#6312) rolls Pistols vs TN 7 for "12s APDS Base. Other Dog":
1 2 2 4 5 5 5 22 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Indrakshi (#6312) rolls Pistols vs TN 8 for "12s APDS Base. Other Dog":
1 2 2 4 5 5 7 11 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 3 vs TN 5:
1 7 8 = 2 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 5 vs TN 5:
1 1 3 4 4 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 4 vs TN 5:
2 3 4 7 = 1 Success

«Plot» Vera says, "First dog dead."

«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 4 + 4 vs TN 7 for "soak":
1 1 2 2 3 5 5 9 = 1 Success

Indra lets her MGL drop to the floor, her Sabre swaying from it's sling, it helps Lost had already moved to her coat, because she can just push it back all the more as two Tbolts come into her hands, unlike Shoeshine's Tbolts, she uses silencers, and the smartlink engages the wrist grips as she lets out snarls of quieted gunfire. Her HUD is still maintaining locks and probabilities, and there's no imminent danger of her organs failing, so she doesn't truly concern her self with it. "I -really- need to chrome up with that auto medic." She says outloud, towards Shift as he pulverizes things.

Kicking, punching, stabbing, shooting, gunfire, smoke; blasting coming from all directions, tattering at the edges of armor, punching through on some. Shoeshine is fighting as fast as he can, just like everyone else. Now it's desperate picking off stragglers…

The last of the dogs seems to collapse with a whimper, followed up very quickly by the sight ofn utterly enraged man, coke bottle glasses, disheveled hair, blood and rends all over his face. He looks enraged and distraught, clutching a basic model personal terminal to his chest, tears streaming down his face, his other hand holding a Predator as he levels it shakily at all of you.

"HOW COULD YOU?" he blubbers. "How could you attack my pack? I am the ALPHA dog! The alpha and omega?" He grins, cacklingly, focusing the pistol on the injured Miko. "I will attack -your- pack. Then, I will make a -new- pack! Yes!" He cackles again, looking around, licking is lips for a moment.

«Auto-Judge[]» Shoeshine (#844) rolls Pistols vs TN 5 for "tn 5 medium range, -2 smartlink, +2 called shot, shooting gun out of his hand so he can't shoot Miko":
1 1 1 1 4 4 10 = 1 Success

Pyschotic with a pistol? Indra isn't to offput, she'll kneel down to put her MGL-6 into her coat, that's normal. Replace Tbolt mags with fresh ones, take the Predator III back from Lost, replace mags. Reach to shoulder harness, to withdraw her knife, then gesture at him. "We are under orders. You must comply for your own safety. Please?"
«Auto-Judge[]» Shoeshine (#844) rolls Pistols - 1 vs TN 5 for "tn 5 medium range, -2 smartlink, +2 called shot, shooting gun out of his hand so he can't shoot Miko kp 6":
1 2 3 5 10 13 = 3 Successes

«Plot» Shoeshine says, "Because you are the most wounded, and even a lame-o might be albe to pull of the kill on you, Miko."

«Auto-Judge[]» Indrakshi (#6312) rolls Negotiation for "Because I still sound like an Angel and we really need that paydata.":
1 4 4 5 10 17

Pyschotic with a pistol? Indra isn't to offput, she'll kneel down to put her MGL-6 into her coat, that's normal. Replace Tbolt mags with fresh ones, take the Predator III back from Lost, replace mags. Reach to shoulder harness, to withdraw her knife, then gesture at him. "We are under orders. You must comply for your own safety. Please?"

«Auto-Judge[]» Luck (#3691) rolls Kung Fu vs TN 4 for "Distance Strike to stop dude from being… I dunno. Awake. And a jerk.":
1 2 4 4 5 20 = 4 Successes

As nobody seemed to address the issue that the guy actually had, he gets pummeled and smashed and shot, instead of, you know, spoken to, the way that talking him down was part of the original mission. However, at least, he's not /fatally/ injured, and so the paydata is not wiped as his eyes suddenly burst forth with brilliant light, his body shuddering and trembling as all of you /swear/ you see a formless, grinning, and oh so greedy form escape from it, having a vague wolf's head. "YES, QUITE A PATHETIC HOST, WASN'T IT? IT WAS PATHETIC BEING TRAPPED IN THERE WHILE HE FOUGHT ME. I SHOULD BE GRATEFUL. BUT, OF COURSE, GRATITUDE IS A DISEASE OF DOGS." The vaguely canine form grins, most wickedly…and swoop!

Shoeshine rut row.

Azrael hovers. Menacingly, unsure how to do with an angry spirit wolf head.

«Auto-Judge[]» Indrakshi (#6312) rolls Initiative with a result of 27.

«Auto-Judge[]» Shoeshine (#844) rolls Initiative with a result of 16.

«Init Tracker» Vera (#11342) has set Big Dawg's init to 33.

Luck looks down at the dead dogs, the tortured pets, and grips her spear more tightly, shrinking it down. Telescoping spears are great. But then the guy comes in and threatens Miko? Nope. Nope, nope, nope. She immediately turns and throws a punch - from meters away - and the force of it is sent in a shockwave towards the crazy man. Then… Dog face. "Well, fuck. That makes sense. Also? Weird. Didn't realize spirits came in 'annoying' variety."

«Auto-Judge[]» Miko (#4425) rolls Initiative with a result of 18.
«Auto-Judge[]» Matija (#12120) rolls Initiative with a result of 12.
«Auto-Judge[]» Luck (#3691) rolls Initiative with a result of 23.
«Auto-Judge[]» Shift (#12621) rolls Initiative with a result of 13.
«Auto-Judge[]» Xiao (#5152) rolls Initiative using a VCR rating 2 with a result of 23.

Lost looks about to rush to Miko's aid after she hands Indra back her pistol. But seeing the man pull a pistol and aim it dangerously at the injured elf, she freezes in her tracks. As a number of the other runners all inflict various types of pain and misery on the scientist, she winces a bit. But the wolf headed form escaping from his body really sets her on edge, the elf's eyes going wide, "Oh fuck…" She manages to say, voice a bit strangled.

«Auto-Judge[]» Lost (#4658) rolls Initiative with a result of 10.

Shift is quiet, it's hard to talk a man down who is crazy, so he never expected it to work. When the spirit shows up, well, thats just downright impressive, and time to kill it.

«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 6 + 6 vs TN 3 for "sorry SSB, reach bonus to self":
1 2 2 2 4 4 4 4 5 8 9 11 = 8 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Shoeshine (#844) rolls Escrima + Combat Pool: 9 vs TN 4:
1 2 2 2 3 3 3 3 4 4 4 4 5 5 5 5 7 10 = 10 Successes

The big vague wolf-shape, in crackling energy, forming into a wicked claw that swipes in the direction of Shoeshine, almost haughtily. He seems surprised. "MMM. YOUR SOUL WILL BE EVEN MORE DELICIOUS THAN I THOUGHT" rumbles rather than is said, emenates through the room, as the dwarf manages to skeedaddle out of the way.

«Auto-Judge[]» Indrakshi (#6312) rolls Quickness for "And Quickdraw Spiritbuster loaded Predator III":
1 2 2 3 4 4 5 5 7 8 11

«Auto-Judge[]» Indrakshi (#6312) rolls Pistols + Combat Pool: 7 vs TN 4 for "Shot 1 Spirit Busters 9m Base":
1 1 1 1 2 2 2 2 3 4 4 5 8 9 10 = 6 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 6 + 2 vs TN 3 for "soaking spirit buster":
1 1 1 2 2 3 5 9 = 3 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 6 + 2 - 3 vs TN 3 for "soaking spirit buster karma":
3 3 5 5 11 = 5 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 6 vs TN 3 for "soaking, no combat pool":
3 4 8 10 11 16 = 6 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Indrakshi (#6312) uses 2 of item 2: Spiritbusters (Heavy Pistol) from Ammo (#12604).

The spirit looks utterly surprised, suddenly bereft, in utter agony for a moment as he awaits for a moment, looking rather…slowed, staggering a bit right in front of Luck, turning his head, th formless shape locking eyes in surprise with the oni for a heartbeat.

Indra draws her Predator III, the one with the purple mag in it, the one she's never pulled before. Infact, it's been weeks, possible months since she used a Predator III, and then she does. Two shots hammer out as the inscribed bullets fly. One seemingly does nothing, the other? It seems to disrupt. "Bad Dog. Roll over and play dead rover. I'll be very nice and get you a milk bone if you do." Laced with C4.

«Auto-Judge[]» Luck (#3691) rolls Willpower vs TN 3:
1 1 5 7 = 2 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Luck (#3691) rolls Willpower - 2 vs TN 3 for "KP used":
3 5 = 2 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 6 vs TN 7:
2 2 4 4 10 11 = 2 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Luck (#3691) has the Attribute Charisma with the value '4'.

«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 6 vs TN 4:
1 2 4 5 9 10 = 4 Successes

«Plot» Vera says, "It takes Light. 7 boxes."

«Auto-Judge[]» Shoeshine (#844) rolls Willpower vs TN 4 for "Mighty dwarven willpower is my thing":
1 2 2 3 5 5 5 10 = 4 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Shoeshine (#844) rolls Willpower - 4 vs TN 4 for "Mighty dwarven willpower is my thing kp 7":
1 4 4 5 = 3 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Shoeshine (#844) has the Attribute Charisma with the value '6'.

«Auto-Judge[]» Miko (#4425) has the Attribute Charisma with the value '8'.

«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 6 vs TN 7:
1 3 3 8 11 11 = 3 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Vera (#11342) rolls 6 vs TN 6:
3 4 4 5 7 7 = 2 Successes

Shoeshine , after the shooting and the spiritbustering, steps back in. His face is more serious, even a little scowly. "I can't have you giving dogs a bad name," he says, his thick fingers grasping about its limbs to pull it into the ground, latch on and wrench in un-physical ways. Already bleeding ectoplasm from spiritbuster holds, Shoeshine's wrestling-style grips take more and more from it, slamming it like Droopy, back and forth until there's simply nothing to grab.
Shoeshine shooting and the spiritbustering and the spearing

"NOOOOO. HOW DAAAA…." The Wolf is spiraled back into whence he came, while meanwhile, the sensations of death and pain fade a little bit. Fortunately, the good doctor had brought his computer conveniently there, and as he's still breathing at least, the paydata is available and ready.

So, anyone got a good way of getting back out through those sprayfoam doors before the parafeds get here in half an hour? Since the doors were sealed, it seemed almost certain the pack would have stayed together; after all, no interesting scents to lure them up and out, for example.

Indra will grab the Doctor and hold him up. "I'm not sure -killing- him is a very fair thing." She says and points at one of the cells. "Just lock him into it?" She says instead, or she's going to choke him to death, it's not clear. "Some one open a cell."

Matija is barely back up to her knees after hitting the deck when all hell broke loose and it's already over. "The hell," she mutters, looking down to her watch. Yup. Six whole seconds have passed. "Is that the guy?" she wonders, squinting as she waits for the afterimages of the explosion to clear her vision.

Shift nods, moving over to the computer. "Let me get the data, and yes, lock him in a dog cage."

Shoeshine says, "See? He was possessed."

Shoeshine feels less bad. We exorcised him! The power of Dog compels you!

Lost takes the opportunity to rush to Miko's aid as the wolf spirit fades away, after the combined onslaught of spiritbuster rounds, spirit-spearings, and spirit-wrasslin'. She pulls out her Savior Medkit and gets the thing set up and working, trying her damnedest to take a little of the sting out of the wounds the other elf has received. "Anyone else who's hurt, I'll get to you once we get out of here… way too much magical activity in here for me to feel comfortable trying to heal."

Luck brushes herself off, and goes to help Miko. "Yeah. Possessed. I mean, he was crazy, I'd've punched him anyway." A light shrug. "Kinda still want to."

Azrael just stays floating there, it's heavy shot to the floaty dog head whizzing through it and doing nothing. As things begin to calm down, the drone simply moves out of the way and quietly waits.

Indra scowls a bit at Shoeshine and his some how yet optimistic outlook. "Yes, and I am willing to bet, he was also messing around with things that were -bad-." She points out and moves to shake the Doctor a bit. Maybe he'll wake up so he can realize she's going to tie him up in a dog cage!

Miko is cursing loudly as she tries to open her shirt "Fucking fuck fuck cunt fucking fuck spirits fuck!" Certainly illustrates the versatility of the word.

«Auto-Judge[]» Indrakshi (#6312) rolls BDSM for "Tying Him up with his fellow lab rats intestines=Vera":
1 1 4

Commlink-Xiao> Xiao says, "With what he did here, even before the possession… He is an evil man. Those things were created with intent, not some accident. I'll shed no tears for him."

Shoeshine stays on guard, watching. Over the comm he says, "It's a standard corp technique. Lots of corps have stuff.. a little like this. Barghest trainers, stuff like that. But that spirit twisted it."

Commlink-Xiao> Xiao says, "Just because it's common, doesn't make it right."

Commlink-Manitou> Indrakshi says, "It could be worse. Cybernetic Jugs. Then we'd all be likely dead, and part of Denver on fire."

Commlink-Dogface> Shoeshine says, "Anyway. For all we know the cleaners who come after us will do the dirty deed. I'm sure he isn't safe and it's not our job to make it that way, nor will I stop you."

Shoeshine 's shoulders slump, but he watches for the data, and to be sure that everything is fulfilled.

Indra decides once the pay data is complete, to make sure the scientist is well and truly going to be a whimpering mess. She decides to tie him up in the dog cage, with the intestines of dead friends. Professionally to some extent, if he tries to escape, he'll strangle him self on the organs. She'll even make sure she gets smelling salts from some one to wake the man up to explain his situation. "I'm sure if you want to get out of this, it'll be possible." She says and then sprays freeze foam in his mouth. He can breathe, he just can't talk, or scream. Then she'll leave him with the option of waiting for rescue..or strangling him self to death via intestines. Covered in gore, with his dead friends' looking at him..what she can find of heads. "Lets didi." She says..and well..Indra is leaving rikki tikk once Shift has pay data!

«Auto-Judge[]» Lost (#4658) rolls 6 vs TN 8 for "Savior Medkit, treating Miko's S wound.":
2 3 3 5 7 10 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Lost (#4658) rolls 1 for "1 or 2 means supplies are used.":
3

Lost takes a moment to make sure her medkit is properly set up and ready to go. The gizmo seems to do a lot of the work on its own, recognizing Miko as Awakened before launching into its recommended plan for treatment. The healing is a little more difficult than it might otherwise be, but some of the damage is repaired, at least.

Miko groans softly while Lost works "Ah fuck…thanks man. Owe you one." She just has a normal first aid kit on her

Shift moves back with the group, staying together just in case. He pulls out a can, shaking it and spraying acid on the foam, it begins to smoke and dissolve.

Indra waits for every one to Exfil, and will apply a few splotches of Freeze Foam to the outside of the door and tool laser a warning into it. 'Site appeared clear. Send Morita warm welcomes and good luck.' Hey, there could be things left, this should hold the door for a bit until the parahunters arrive, Morita is a professional Parahunter, surely she'll get word. Then it's time to drive on out of here with Lost, keeping close to Shift, there could yet be issues right?

Azrael watches through sensors in it's humming silence in full HD as a man is tied up with human entrails and trapped in a cage. Once Inda has moved away from the Doctor the cargo sled moves smoothly over to hover in front of the cage. Just hovering. The speaker on the sled crackles to life and a voice says, "Wuo Shang Mei Er, Mei Sheen, Byen Shi To. Chiu Se." And with a crack of light, the cargo sled opens fire once before it once again moves, this time to rejoin the group.

After the door is breached, there is the sound of gunfire outside. The team is able to pass the two Dobermans, which at some point managed to trigger each other's alerts. They are just repeatedly, carefully, aiming and firing at each other with their mounted shotguns.

They take no notice of the team as it finally takes the fresh air, and the chance to escape, either in Lost's car, or Xiao's Vega. In either case, Vera pops up on trid or voice as appropriate.

"Sounds like that was a real nasty one, ladies and gentlemen," she says, adding a little Britishness to the proceedings. "In anycase, you're all still alive. Well done. I've broken out a bottle of -real- rum, for the celebration. I hope you'll join me - a sort of victory and arm-warming party?" she jokes, before cutting the connection.

Luck makes sure to wait until Miko is tended to, and then picks the woman up to carry out. Luck hadn't gotten any injuries, so she'll be fine. Back in the Vega, Luck manages to just… Pass out, until they get home. She's tired, and sleeping is easy.

Lost elf packs her Savior kit back up quickly, fixing a smile on Miko as she stows it away, "Don't mention it. After all, I'd expect you to do the same for me if I was the one lying there gutshot." She stands up, lowering a hand to Miko to help her up, though retracts it after Luck picks the other elf up, "But if you feel indebted to me, you can always buy me a drink." That said, she moves to follow in the wake of the rest of the group. A Vera greets the runners with a message, she grins slightly, "Real rum? Sounds like a party to me."

Shoeshine departs indeed, to tuck into his car. They didn't quite take the time they should have to clean up all their own blood, bot tu be honest, there's so much dog blood there that it would be a hell of a deal for them to islate anything of ours. Gotta keep an eye out for twisted dog spirits like that. They're giving dogs a bad name.

BE SURE TO PARENT THIS PAGE TO INDEX:LOGS

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License