Everyone Hates Mister Simpson
GM: Eris
Players: Eris, Air, Dr. Steel, Turk
Synopsis: The team are hired by a Johnson to send a strong message to the CrashCart Negotiator. But all is not what it seems to be. Getting in is tricky. And when they get in there, they find that they aren't the first team to leave a surprise for Mister Simpson. Whose plans they've meddled in, remains a mystery.

Date: 01/11/2073


Denver is on edge, there's a tension in the air that sets teeth on edge and makes the shadows seem even more unwelcoming than usual.

But when isn't Denver on edge? When is it ever a welcoming place?

Word has gotten out that there's, risky business available. The meet is in a short-term rental office in the UCAS Sector.

And when the runners arrive at the anonymous office, they will find it entirely without furnishing. Just an older man, with greying hair and a sharp suit, and a skinny mexican chick looking distinctly uncomfortable in the corner.

«Plot» Air says, "What time of day is the meet scheduled?"
«Plot» Eris says, "8pm"

Air has entered the UCAS sector today on a one-shot business visa, his CAS identity does a lot of business between CAS and UCAS and this isn't an unusual occurence for that SIN.

Looking sharp in his usual suit and greatcoat combination, he's driving a bright red Ferrari Spider today, which is parked in the lot screaming 'steal me!'.

The 'CAS native' nods and greets the older gent politely as he steps into the office in a slightly southern accented voice, "Evenin'."

A meet? Another run. While his side was still tight from [REDACTED], it was well enough to move; Most of the pain was mental now, and he knew it. Didn't help, of course! Phantom pain is still phantom pain. But there you have it. A few hours to himself before he has to head down, the Turk spends it quietly looking into the location of said meet.

Was it a setup? The KE agent? He knew the KE were all possessed by insect spirits due to their exposure in chicago, but how deep would the bugs go to gather new hosts?
Or did it involve.. THE RAMERIZ-FENG CURVE?! Intriguing. Bent mind a-whirl with possibilities, Turk parks his small vehicle a good walk down the road to keep it from being identified before making his way to the short-term rental. Jacket pulled tight about him from the night, and the comfortable weight of his 'tools' weighing down his internal pockets and holster…

From afar, Turk is going to turn on his scanner (R5). Because they may just be secret agents in disguise, and he'd like to catch any short-term burst transmission. Set to feed quietly to my micro-trans.

Steel puts his phone away and stands from his booth at the Misato Noodle Bar, and paid his tab after recieving the notice for a new job. He had been out of work for a little while now, and He could do with a bit more cred. The Dr. hops in his vehicle and checks in his rearview mirror that his mask was still at least mostly in place and he looked semit presentable before heading for the meeting spot. (Roll to follow) He parks a little ways off from the meeting himself and decides to walk it the rest of the way. Upon aviving he nods to the man and gives a slight glance at the uncomfortable woman. A mental note passing by in slight concern if something may be wrong, but then he simply waits for the reason he was here. He had to stay focussed.

«Auto-Judge[]» Dr. Steel (#8799) rolls Disguise + 3 for "Open test plus 3 task pool and total increased by 4 for poly mask to hide face.":
1 2 3 4 4 5 9

«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls Intelligence vs TN 13:
1 2 2 3 3 3 5 5 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls 8 vs TN 13:
1 1 3 3 4 4 5 5 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Turk (#9565) rolls Intelligence vs TN 13 (to Eris) for "Attempt!":
1 2 2 4 4 5 = 0 Successes

The man nods his head to the runners as they enter, and particularly to Air, for the polite greeting. "Good evening, gentlemen." He says, "I am a representative of Docwagon. As you may have heard, one of our competitors, the infinitely inferior CrashCart, has been making life difficult for us in renewing our contract. I would like you to go to Mister Simpson's residence, he's the lead negotiator for CrashCart, and… leave some evidence that you were there. Just to make it clear that he is not untouchable."

«Auto-Judge[]» Air (#8050) rolls Intelligence vs TN 13:
2 2 3 3 5 5 7 11 = 0 Successes

DocWagon? Unlikely. The halfer's eyes narrow quietly as he unconsciously reaches up to tug at his short cropped beard, considering. What was the real purpose here? Did it have anything to do with the rise in Vitra cases? Of course. -Of course-.
It. All. Made. Sense.
Hiding his growing smugness beneath the usual chaotic discourse of disassemblation, Turk takes a moment to give his other 'runners' a once over. Before turning his attention back to the Jay and tilting his hat, flashing a cold and toothy smile.
"Delighted to be of service, Mister Johnson." He begins, before settling the hat back to his head, and mouing. "Anything in particular you'd like left? Words, or an iconograph?" 'From your MASTER' is the silent question, but Turk knows better than to reveal how much he knows of the Unified Conspiracy. "Do we wish it to be enough where only our Mister Simpson would recognize it, or a complete blot out of his life here in Denver - in regards to his suite?"
«OOC» Turk sticks his name in there, somewhere.

Air sniffs quietly, arms folding as he listens to the Johnson outline the basics. He closes his eyes and listens to his internal playlist for a moment before opening them to glance at the halfer asking the questions. Tapping his foot in time with some unheard music he displays his teeth for a moment before looking back to the Jay, "How much data on Mister Simpson do you have and what is your offer for the job?"

Steel listens to the man speak with his hands tucked in his pockets and shoulders slumped a little. His eyes are locked between the men speaking and even looks as if he was about to add to the questions. However, most of the important ones he could think of were already put to light preatty early on. Once everyone else was finished, however, He does think of one more to add. "What is the security/threat level at and around the target mark? I am not too overly concerned about getting the job done. Just wanna have a clear idea that if the worst should happen, what kind of injuries I may have to patch up."

"I am willing to pay the group of you one hundred and twenty thousand nuyen to complete this job. How you split up the proceeds are up to you."

That said, the Johnson clasps his hands behind his back. "Mister Simpson is staying in the McAffrey Towers. Knight Errant are directly across the street. I imagine if you make too much noise, the response will be quite… excessive, within a matter of minutes. I don't want the name Docwagon used, but if you want to include any, inventive wordplay rather than just trashing the place, feel free to exercise your creativity."

It is at this point that Eris actually speaks up. "I can deal with the alarms, cameras, physical security, even get you guys visitor's passes. I'll just need about an hour, maybe two, before you make your move to get in place. But I can keep in touch if you have decent comms, keep you updated."

It's a tidy sum, to be certain. Of course, money was just grease; Investment into equipment, maintenance - and flapping gums. Still, it would put quite a bit more investment into Turk's pocket than he'd normally find. When Eris speaks up, Turk's gaze shifts to the hispanic female (Or shapeshifting nordic male! Related to the other 'runner' in the room?), before moueing once again in thought.
He would, of course, have to double check that work. "We'd be much obliged for the assistance.." Definately double check. A sting operation? An attempt to replace them with cybernetic body doubles? Vampires? Hard to say. Not enough data points. Had to see how far the hole went.
Turk turns back to the Jay, filing away the fifth members comment about 'patching up wounds'. Ah HA! A medic! Cybernetic body double was seeming more and more likely. Unless that's what they wanted him to think, just to throw him off the trail.
"What's our time frame to complete the work, Mister Johnson?"

Air looks thoughtful for a moment, glancing to Eris as she speaks, but seemingly not taking a lot of notice, as his attention slips once she finishes. He turns to regard Turk again, and then Dr. Steel in turn. A hand reaches up and he rubs his mouth, scrubs at his nose with a finger and then turns back to Jay. "Pending the answer to timeframe isn't ridiculously short, I have no qualms accepting this job."

Steel Listens quietly as processes the information. He looks between the other runners and has at least one idea as to getting in, but he would need to talk about it later and hear what the others had to say on the matter. feeling ready. he gave a half bow. "Alright then. Like the other gentleman," He motions towards Air "I am in as well. Likewise pending the timeline matter."

The Johnson nods his head, "You have a week." He states, producing a chip from his pocket. "This has my phone number on it. When you've done your part, contact me with details for relevant bank accounts and the payments will be transferred. I assume, naturally, that runners of your caliber don't consider a week excessively short?"

Air glances at the other three in the room and then arches an eyebrow at the Jay, wearing his distinct 'are you serious?' face. After straightening the expression from his features he comments neutrally, "A week is fine," and reaches out to take the chip peremptorily.

Steel shakes his head at the man's question. The idea that he had touched on on his own shouldnt require all that much time. "Not at all sir. Consider it done." He says and looks towards air as he takes the stick. looks indifferent as he takes the info but then speaks up to the man and the others as well without actually looking at each of them. "I don't know how you all got here, but if either of you need a ride, I should have space. If nothing else It could be a good spot to snow ball ideas if you like."

Turk's cold, toothy smile flashes within his short cropped beard again - but it appears Air was faster and got the chip first. The halfer glances at the man again, but says nothing for the moment. Only tips his hat again for the Johnson. "Fair's fair, Mister Johnson. The message will get across." For his own part, he pulls a small business card out - for Eris. "Contact information, hm? A swapping of numbers, so to speak." That same, cold and toothy smile, before he'll return to his position.
"Gentlemen, hoscakalin. I've my own ride." He mentions to Steel. A tip of the hat, before he'll begin making his way back out of the room. to meet with the other two outside, of course, via virture of waiting near the entrace.

The Johnson seems satisfied, though there's a ghost of a smile on his lips at Air's look. Then, he leaves. And unlike Turk, he does not hang around.

Eris does, though. She shrugs her shoulders vaguely. "I don't mind a lift for the sake of chatting about the job." She says, "But I'm going back Aztlan way. Unless you guys intend to hit it tonight, in which case it'll probably be easier for me to rent a place and set up shop." She pats a bag on her shoulder. Sure is a mystery what is in there.

Air flips the chip back into his palm and pockets it in a smooth motion before turning to the two other male runners. "Meet downtown, at the club ONE when we're ready to go. I'm sure you can find it, there are some rooms there suitable for discussion." Then he turns to the female, "Eris," he starts, namedropping from the get go, "I assume you'll not be wanting to attend in the flesh, I'll mail you a cellphone number to call once you've got yourself wormed into the Tower's matrix-side. Or can you do that in time for us to go tonight?"

Mordin Gives a polite smile to Eris "I can take ya wherever you need to go. I will give you my own phone number when we leave here so you can reach me if you need picked up again at a later time." He looks over at Air with a slightly impressed blink. Obviously, he was more prepared/experianced then himself. He would have to remember that. "Very good. I personally see no point in rushing in to full blown attack on the first night. I would like to get some surveilance and intel on the area first, but that is just my own standpoint. As for the meeting, I will be there to discuss this further. I have my own ideas I would like to run by you all." He reaches into his coat and pulls out a pack of smokes, a lighter, and a card each for the others. After passing out his info he pops a cig into his mouth but just holds it there for now. "I am ready to head out for now though when you all are. until we gather again at the club"

Air points at the door, outside of which waits Turk, after taking the card off Steel, "Mind updating the halfer than ran off earlier? We've got at least one night off while she collects data." He hooks his thumb towards Eris, "So we'll meet at ONE tomorrow evening."

Turk waits out of the building, down near the entrance, hat pulled low as he waits. Surely, the others wouldn't stay in the exact same room the meet went down? Bugs, watchers, spies, listeners..
The list goes on!

"I'm /capable/ of getting into the system tonight." Eris says, "But yeah. I suspect it is the actual security personnel you guys are going to need to worry about. Maids, guards… I can trash electronic security, but I can't do much if eyes are on you."

She seems to take the fact she's doing gata gathering tonight whilst everyone else goes and gets massages or whatever pretty well, though. See how professional she is? "I'll scope out the joint tonight and see what I can learn. Get to the meet tomorrow and update you, then, yeah. I'll run overwatch when you actually go in."

Steel nods "Then it is settled. I think it would be safer to wait to speak about this further after we meet later. I will make sure I have what I need prepared and do a little digging myself. I will meet with the rest of you tomorrow and let you know what I can bring to the table."

«Plot» Eris says, "Because I am essentially running the matrix bit for myself, I am going to skip all the interesting poses which are only relevant to me and myself, and instead get the rolls done as quickly as possible. I am sure the rest of the team is INCONSOLABLE at the fact they don't get 90 minutes of Eris posing at herself."

Air nods to Steel, "Yeah sure, whatever kid. Lookin' forward to it." His tone says he's doing anything but. He turns towards the door, taking out a pack of his own cigarettes on the way without even reacknowledging Eris.

«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls Computers + Task Pool: 3 vs TN 8 for "Can I log on to FreeSat?":
1 2 2 2 2 4 4 4 5 9 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls Computers + Hacking Pool: 5 vs TN 2 for "Can I access Freesat?":
1 1 1 2 3 3 4 5 5 5 9 10 = 9 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls 6 vs TN 11 for "Does Freesat notice me?":
1 1 2 3 3 11 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls Computers + Hacking Pool: 5 vs TN 2 for "Can I access Denver?":
1 1 3 3 3 4 4 5 5 5 9 10 = 10 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls 6 vs TN 11 for "Does Denver notice me?":
1 1 1 2 3 4 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls Computers + Hacking Pool: 5 vs TN 8 for "Can I access the McAffrey System?":
1 1 1 2 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 8 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls 8 vs TN 11 for "RESIST":
1 1 1 2 2 2 4 5 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls Computers + Hacking Pool: 5 vs TN 8 for "Can I Analyze Host?":
1 1 1 2 3 3 3 3 4 5 5 17 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls 8 vs TN 11 for "RESIST":
2 3 3 3 4 5 9 9 = 0 Successes

«Plot» Eris says, "Eris learns that it is a Red-8 and makes this face :O"

«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls Computers + Hacking Pool: 5 vs TN 8 for "Can I Analyze Subsystem?":
1 2 3 4 4 5 5 5 8 9 10 10 = 4 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls 8 vs TN 11 for "RESIST":
2 2 2 3 4 4 4 8 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls Computers + Hacking Pool: 5 vs TN 8 for "Can I Graceful Logoff?":
1 1 1 2 2 3 3 4 10 15 17 23 = 4 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls 8 vs TN 11 for "RESIST":
1 1 1 1 3 4 5 11 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls Computers + Task Pool: 3 vs TN 6 for "Detailed Info Search, -1 etiquette, -1 Browse":
1 2 3 3 4 4 5 5 7 10 = 2 Successes
«Plot» Eris says, "1 success going into dividing the time."
«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls 1 for "/2 is hours":
4
«Plot» Eris says, "I meant days, not hours."
«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) spends 25 nuyen for "Matrix Searchy Goodness.".

The next day. The time of the meet rolls around.

Eris turns up a few minutes late. She doesn't look like she's slept much. She does, however, have a pocsec with her on which she's made some notes. Go her.

Turk pages: Matrix searchin' for our mister Simpsons! Looking for full name, occupation, -family-, etc. Standard or detail?

You paged Turk with 'Family connections will make it detailed.'.

From afar, Turk has corporate, news, and matrix snoop contact. Any of them apply?
You paged Turk with 'Corp would.'.

Air is set up at ONE, with a drink, in one of the private rooms that leads off from the upstairs area. The drink remains untouched on the table what amounts to a walled in booth and he sits near the door, so as not to be far from the exit. And he waits.

«Auto-Judge[]» Turk (#9565) rolls Computers vs TN 8 (to Eris) for "Detailed search for Mister Simpson.":
2 2 2 4 11 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Turk (#9565) rolls 1 (to Eris) for "Time?":
1

Turk pages: Half a day. 12 hours.
«Auto-Judge[]» Turk (#9565) spends 300 nuyen.

Dr. Steel pages: would I need to do something to try and do some simple searches as to what the building looks like and what the general information on the place is? basicly just running a few google searches and calling from a secure line about possible interest in the building. (I am assuming it is a business tower?)
From afar, Turk whips out his conspiracy journal. <3
You paged Turk with 'On one success, you get that he lives in Seattle, not Denver. And that's, basically it.'.
Turk pages: Well, drat. Alright.

You paged Dr. Steel with 'No, that's all public knowledge.'.

Dr. Steel pages: pretty much just all i am doing just for me. just brushing up on some public knowledge homework. also trying to see from a distance without actually puting my face there what the people there look like. their clothing and and what have you. trying to see what I can sneak in or who I could look like X3
Dr. Steel pages: I have a lot of sharp pointies I need to get through some how.

«Auto-Judge[]» Turk (#9565) rolls Etiquette vs TN 4 (to Eris) for "Contact contacting for Josh X. Who is 'Mr Simpson' from CrashCart?":
4 5 5 7 = 4 Successes

You paged Turk with 'He's the Crashcart negotiator in Denver. He's a mid-ranking executive. You get some personal details, like the fact he's married, without kids, in his forties, human, caucasian.'.

«Auto-Judge[]» Turk (#9565) spends 50 nuyen.
From afar, Turk tipping the contact.

A day -nearly- wasted. While his hunts through the Trix came up with very, very little, a quick word with a few 'acquaintences' turned up so much more. It's the reason his focus was never purely on the 'Trix after all. Having driven by the club a few times during the evening - mostly to get a layout of the area - Turk finally shows up. Roughly the same time as Eris;
Being late, after all, has the benefit of making sure traps are sprung long before he arrives. Or giving the people following him some confusion. Unless they wanted him to think he can affect them.
Suspicious. "Hello again.." He states, tipping his hat to the others.

Steel Makes his way to the destination and knocks at the door lightly. He was there on time, but figured to at least be polite. He called out his name and waited to be let in. Once in he gave a polite nod to Air and took a seat on his own. He didn't have a drink of his own, but he did have an unlit cigerette in his mouth. He decided to just sit back and relax for a few until everyone was present. when Eris arives he gives her a polite wave. he gives a worried look at her noting the slightly ragged apearence associated with sleep deprivation, but he lets it slide. He is fairly certain she is at least semi used to this if even in that state she is still here. When Turk arives behind her, he nods at the greeting and sits up in his chair before lighting the cigerette. "Alright then. since we are all here now, where to begin?"

Eris looks to the others, and nods her head just a little bit. She's been ignoring Air, because Air has been ignoring her, and that is how adults deal with awkward situations. By becoming as immature as grade-schoolers.

"I cracked the system." She says, "It is a decent Red system. So I didn't hang around too long, just confirmed the basics. They've got a nice internal security setup. Cameras, maglocks with passkeys, sensors to pick up gunfire, cyber, the whole shebang." She sucks her teeth, "I tried to find out their security detail, too, but I couldn't get all the info. Just the schedule details for the next three days. There's eight guards spread out amongst the building. Two watch the entrance, the rest patrol the corridors. I can neutralize the alarms and get you into the apartment, which is on the second floor, but there's jack I can do about the guards if they catch on."

Air nods towards Eris when Steel breaks the silence in the booth. Of course, it isn't silent, with the club right there blaring music, but you know. "Data first, then we can plan."

The Swede ponders what Eris says and then shrugs, "Worst case I can rent an apartment there to get us in, I've held them in the past. With you on the camera's we should be able to circumvent the mobiles and just walk in. Nothing special about the target apartment itself?"

Turk sits down, tucking his hat onto his lap before he listens to Eris. Lifting up an eyebrow for a moment as she speaks, before nodding his head. "Are the patrols regular and scheduled, or are they at will?" He begins tugging on his short cropped beard, still considering the rest.
That Air offers to simply rent a room causes him to lift that eyebrow slightly higher again. Hm. "But we'd still need a reason to be near that particular room. High grade maglock?" He asks, for Eris.

Eris shakes her head, "The guy's only had the apartment a week." She says, "And I don't think they let you mod it out if you're on a short term lease, so it'll be standard. Maglocks are a decent rating, but I can just open them for you regardless. Patrols take place every hour, but precisely when is up to them."

The halfer gives everyone a moment to absorb that, and ask their own questions. Before throwing out yet another of his own. "Hm. So. Eight guards, irregular patrols. But all on foot. What about Simpson himself? Does he come back to the roost during any particular time of day?"

Steel listens quietly and puffs away at his cig while they go over the info that was brought up. He winced at the mention of cyberware scanners, but looked in thought when Air mentioned renting a room. "If we could get fake visitors passes, and Air has a room, would we be able to bypass most normal security? Of course weapons and the like not withstanding. But I do have ware installed. I dont wanna get there and ready only to get turned down at the door just caue I am one limb shy of your average Biped."

Air sniffs and shrugs, "At the moment I'm right at 'walk in while there's no patrol'. With matrix overwatch it should be about that simple. Seems all too easy, but I suppose we'll find where the screw over is and deal with it as it comes." He settles back into the booth, apparently happy to go with what amounts to no plan.

"It does seem a bit rich for a mussy bed."
Adds Turk to Air's comment, with a sideways squint.
"I have no idea what his daily schedule is." Eris says to the dwarf, shrugging her shoulders. "I can mask the cyberware scanner, though, that's no issue." She then stares at Turk. "Rich for a … are you high? Was that even English?"

Air shrugs, "Who cares what his daily routine is, if he works for CrashCart and has something to do with their negotiations in Denver, he's going to be busy as hell right now. I doubt he's in the apartment more than eight hours a day, if that."

Servet Tazegul - aka, Turk - only gives Eris that same toothy, cold smile before he leans back to consider. It was all a setup. -Obviously- a setup. But the only way to figure out who was doing the setting was to trigger the trap!
"Mm. No good to try it in the evening or early morning, then. He'll be there, and asleep - unless that's the sort of message we want to send. It'll have to be a daylight hit."

Steel nods to Air's comment "Besides, if he does happen in while we are leaving the message, I am fairly certain I could take him out safely and non lethaly. I have plenty of Narcoject for that. However, that does raise the question of chem sniffers. If that isn't a worry either, most of my concerns are eliviated. That aside what is…" he stops when Turk speaks and pretty much brings up the same question he was thinking. "Right, what exactly is the message we are going to send? I suppose a few pranks and leaving the toilet seat up is a bit too tame, but I think outright killing him might be a little extreme as well. Any ideas as to how to go about this quickly and cleanly?"

Eris shrugs her shoulders, "Like I said, I can control the security. I will be their security system whilst you're in there. I can even block the emergency button, if I have to, but… I can't stop them literally walking over the road and saying 'HELP' to Knight Errant." She exhales slowly, "I'd just smash the place up. I probably wouldn't risk taking firearms that can be spotted by guards, though. If Air has lived there before, he knows their checking in procedure better than me."

Air lifts a hand, palm open, "I won't be taking anything in with me that isn't attached. If we need it, we screwed up, if everything goes right, we won't need it. If we screw up so bad we need weapons, with the response time for the Errant there, it won't matter anyway unless you want to eat the barrel yourself."

"Good point. I don't need any actual guns per say, I have a dart gun and a few chems that can do the job if I absolutely need to. I would rather not leave bodys any way. Harder to trace that way. I prefer to render targets unconcious any way. That said I agree with Air. I also have a Vehicle that can hold us all and has a few security measures if we need to get out quickly. It is a last resort obviously, but I don't wanna leave without some kind of contingency. better to at least have the option in my opinion."

"He has a wife, back in Seattle."
States Turk thoughtfully, glancing between his 'acquaintences'. "I suggest something along that. A little scarecrow made of towels and pillows, with it's throat slit and her name on it, perhaps? Something that lets him know that not only is he touchable here, in Denver… but the trouble can follow him home."

Eris nods her head slowly, "I think the dwarf has the right idea." She says, shrugging her shoulders lightly, "The only question is whether Air wants to bother making the investment, or whether I just add you all to visitor records and you schmooze your way in."

Turk nods, satisfied. "It's not much, but it will do. We'll need a floor layout of the first, second, and third floors. We'll need to split up our entry as well, if we're added to the visitor queue; No relation, mm?" That thoughtful, toothy smile again as he eyes each of his 'comrades'. He likes to know who he works for, who he works with, and who he works against; the latter he's found.
The first two will need some work. "Communication. Cellphone or transceiver?"

Air shakes his head, disagreeing with Turk on the one point, "No, we'll need to stay together. We're all visiting the one man, and we'll all need to be together for schmoozing to work for us all…" Here he pauses to look at Steel and Turk, "And I think it's safe to say I'm going to be the one doing the talking."

Steel relaxes visibly as things seem to be falling to a rather simply laid out plan. "Silence works well for me. If you need to pass me off as the foreign Visitor, my native language should surfice to follow the cover. Less excuse to actually speak in any case. As for Comms, Yes I do have a system." At that he shares his comm information with the others.

"Two leggers, and myself, that the guards have never seen visiting a rich tenent while he's away..?" Asks the Dwarf of Air, before he nods his head. "Mmph. Well, I suppose it's the best we're going to be able to get." He then turns his attention to Eris, and dips his head again. "Indeed. I'll have to pick up a prepay.. and I'd suggest everyone else do the same, for this. Nothing permanent, hm?"

Air shrugs to the stunty, "Guards have never seen any of this tenants friends or colleagues stunty, he's been there a week." Then he tilts his hand and points at Eris, "Since we're going during the day, tomorrow, noon. Make sure you're in the 'trix and ready. The rest of us can meet at Pentabucks at eleven for coffee and sandwiches before we get the all clear from you."

"Well then, Last order I can think of is Apearel. I need to pick up something nice myself. if we are going in as guests, apearences are everything after all. But nothing a quick stop at a rent-a-tux couldn't solve."
«Auto-Judge[]» Dr. Steel (#8799) spends 1000 nuyen for "Tres Chic Business attire rent a suit. (no voucher just using as fluff and sudo materials for disguise.)".

«OOC» Eris says, "Okay, if there's no more, I'm going to get on with the matrix cracking portion."
«Plot» Eris says, "Once again, because I'd be posing to myself, I am going to handle the numbers and gloss over the AMAZING ROLEPLAY PORTION. Assuming it was wonderful"

«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls Computers + Task Pool: 3 vs TN 8 for "Finding FreeSat":
2 2 2 2 2 4 4 4 5 16 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls Computers + Hacking Pool: 5 vs TN 2 for "Access Freesat":
1 1 2 2 3 3 4 4 5 5 5 5 = 10 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls 6 vs TN 11 for "RESIST":
1 1 3 3 4 8 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls Computers + Hacking Pool: 5 vs TN 2 for "Access Denver":
1 1 3 4 4 4 4 5 5 5 9 10 = 10 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls 6 vs TN 11 for "RESIST":
1 1 3 4 5 8 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls Computers + Hacking Pool: 5 vs TN 8 for "Access McAffrey":
1 1 2 3 4 4 4 5 5 9 10 10 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls 8 vs TN 11 for "RESIST":
1 2 2 2 3 4 9 10 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls Computers + Hacking Pool: 5 vs TN 10 for "Access Security Systems":
1 1 2 2 2 2 2 4 4 5 5 10 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls Computers + Hacking Pool: 5 - 1 vs TN 10 for "Access Security Systems KP:1":
1 1 2 2 4 5 5 5 5 10 15 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls 8 vs TN 11 for "Resist":
1 2 4 5 5 8 11 11 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls Computers + Hacking Pool: 5 vs TN 10 for "Work Magic on Cyberware Scanners":
1 1 2 2 3 4 4 4 4 4 5 10 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls 8 vs TN 11 for "Resist":
1 1 2 4 4 5 8 14 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls Computers + Hacking Pool: 5 vs TN 10 for "Work Magic on Cyberware Scanners Attempt 2":
1 1 2 2 4 4 4 4 5 5 5 10 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls 8 vs TN 11 for "Resist":
1 2 2 5 10 11 11 11 = 3 Successes
«Plot» Eris says, "And now I explode :D"

«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls 4 for "+10 IC 1":
2 4 5 7
«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls 4 for "+8 IC 2":
3 3 7 13

«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls 2 for "+6 Eris Init":
2 5

«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls 8 vs TN 3 for "Crippler IC":
3 3 5 5 5 5 10 11 = 8 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls 1 vs TN 10:
3 = 0 Successes
«Plot» Eris says, "Eris' body is reduced to 1 from 1."

«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls 8 vs TN 11:
2 4 5 7 8 8 9 11 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls 6 vs TN 2 for "Evasion Test":
1 3 5 7 10 11 = 5 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls Computers + Hacking Pool: 5 vs TN 10 for "DO SECURITY SYSTEM MAGIC":
1 2 2 2 2 3 3 3 5 5 5 10 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls Computers + Hacking Pool: 5 - 1 vs TN 10 for "DO SECURITY SYSTEM MAGIC KP:2/5":
1 1 1 2 2 2 2 3 4 5 11 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls 8 vs TN 11 for "RESIST":
1 2 2 3 3 4 4 17 = 1 Success

«Plot» Eris says, "For those keeping score, Eris is now on 8 security tally."

«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls Computers + Hacking Pool: 7 vs TN 8 for "Oh god graceful logoff I'll explain later":
1 1 2 2 3 3 4 5 5 5 5 5 5 11 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls Computers + Hacking Pool: 7 - 1 vs TN 8 for "Oh god graceful logoff I'll explain later KP:1":
1 1 2 2 2 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 7 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls 8 vs TN 10 for "RESIST":
1 4 5 5 5 5 5 11 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls Computers + Hacking Pool: 7 for "Graceful Logoff Again, round 4 of being evaded":
1 1 1 2 3 3 4 5 5 5 5 5 9 21

«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls 8 vs TN 10 for "RESIST":
1 2 3 3 4 5 5 9 = 0 Successes

In her apartment, Eris sits bolt upright, having just, barely, by the skin of her teeth, having managed to loop the cameras and shut off the cyberscanners. The system will keep looking for her… but she's left no trace of her presence, and if she has her way, she won't be going back in to check. She's actually sweating! That was MUCH more difficult than she'd been anticipating.

«Plot-Page» (To: Eris) Air says, "During the downtime this time, Air will be doing a quick search of the news channels for any stories on this Simpson and hopefully some images, so he knows what the guy looks like etc. and to get some more data for spoofing the guards with."

Commlink-Eris> Eris says, "So, they were much nastier than I thought. I've dealt with the cameras and cyberscanners, but I can't go back in without them catching on. You'll have to deal with the maglocks on your own. I'm, prepared to take a cut of fifty per cent on my fee."

You paged Air with 'Reasonable'.
«Plot-Page» (To: Eris) Air says, "Do any happen to mention his specific job title?"
You paged Air with 'Head Negotiator.'.

Air takes the call with a press of the earplug phone, soykaf in his off-hand steaming, having been making some probably somewhat creepy small talk with the guys in Pentabucks while waiting for this call.

Commlink-Lucky> Air says, "So we need a new entry vector, is what I'm hearing."
Commlink-Eris> Eris says, "Correct."
Commlink-Dart> Dr. Steel says, "So, Any ideas? I have one….but it is a little risky."
Air sips his 'kaf thoughtfully for a moment, before questioning Eris directly, though of course everyone can hear.
Commlink-Lucky> Air says, "Can you spoof a call from me, to appear as if coming from his cell? I'm talking for caller I.D. purposes."

For Turk, he takes no 'kaf - rather, nibbles quietly on rice patty as he listens to the comm chatter. Then speaks..
Commlink-Eris> Eris says, "I'd need to know his cell number. I, don't."

Commlink-Turk> Turk says, "Hm. How bad was it when you left, Eris? I .. might be able to finish the task.."
Commlink-Eris> Eris says, "I left two pieces of IC running hot. That place isn't going to be friendly for a while. We can wait and try again tomorrow, but the place is much better fortified than I anticipated. I doubt the result would be much different."

Commlink-Lucky> Air says, "Find his cell number and I'll attempt to arrange us passes, I think that is probably the best way, but it'll need to be quickish or we lose the advantages you just bought us on their security."
Commlink-Eris> Eris says, "Understood."

«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls Etiquette vs TN 4 for "HALP ME PULI":
1 2 4 4 8 9 = 4 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) spends 1000 nuyen for "Paying off the info broker for drek-hot data. No negotiation.".
It takes about twenty minutes for Eris to contact her info broker, and plead for the information required to make up for her failure. She gets ripped off, big time, on the info cost… but on the other hand, she has the information, and things can now proceed.

Commlink-Eris> Eris says, "Okay. I have his number, going to crack your cell provider now to spoof the ID."

«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls Computers + Hacking Pool: 5 vs TN 9 for "Access Cell Host":
1 1 1 2 2 2 4 4 5 5 8 9 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls 6 vs TN 11 for "RESIST":
2 2 3 4 5 11 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls Computers + Hacking Pool: 5 vs TN 9 for "Access Cell Host SCREW YOOOOU":
1 1 1 2 2 4 4 5 5 5 8 11 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls 6 vs TN 11 for "RESIST":
2 5 7 7 8 9 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls Computers + Hacking Pool: 5 vs TN 5 for "Spoof Cell Signal":
1 2 2 2 3 3 3 3 5 5 8 9 = 4 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls 6 vs TN 11 for "RESIST":
1 1 2 3 3 5 = 0 Successes

«Plot» Eris will give Steel and Turk a pose before she tells y'all it is ready.

Turk quietly tosses the paper napkin aside at Air's statement, frowning softly to himself. Leaving things in someone else's hands is… unusual. Frightening, even. But it was either that, or try to balance the deck with the job; He wouldn't be able to do both at once.
"Hmm.. alright then."

Steel prefered tea to kaf, but for the sake of fitting in he grabbed his own cup and stood to leave as well. He followed the other man with his coat pulled over his rented buisiness atire. He was getting a bit more nervous about things, but there was little he could do about it. "I don't suppose either of you guys would need a 'touch up' to better compose your appearence for our meeting later would you?

Air pushes the door open, looking for all intents like a businessman on the way back to office from lunch, tipping back his soykaf as he walks. Once he knows both his cohorts are with him, he kicks up the pace, getting into character as the hectic, overworked managersuit who just needs something right now. He's totally focused on the call he's about to make, and all the while, walking towards the Towers.
It takes a full six seconds for Eris to jump from the Denver RTG to the Host. She's rebuffed at first, but her bad mood sees her through, and soon enough…

Commlink-Eris> Eris says, "Ready."
Commlink-Lucky> Air says, "Dial up the McAffrey's concierge resident help service thing."

Commlink-Lucky> Air says, "And remind me which apartment is Simpson's."

Commlink-Eris> Eris says, "2G"

«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls Computers + Hacking Pool: 5 vs TN 5 for "Connecting Call":
1 2 2 2 2 4 4 4 4 5 9 10 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls 6 vs TN 11 for "RESIST":
1 1 1 3 5 5 = 0 Successes

Air's cellphone is soon connected to the concierge. Who sounds faintly surprised. "Mister Simpson. How may I help you today, Sir?"

As the halfer walks along with Air - having to double time because, well, -legs- - he is quielty happy he remembered to get his suit tampered over after the last run. An vashon should fit right in. Not too high, not too low, but someone looking for an impression. Keeping his ears open as the strange accomplice speaks on the phone..

Air suddenly lays on all the frantic, overworked energy he's been working up on the fast paced walk down the street, no doubt punctuated by the sounds of angry driving (or not, it's all autonavs and gridguide!). "Listen, Jose, or Manuel, or whatever your name is, I was planning to meet three colleagues at my apartment in twenty minutes for an extremely important pre-negotiation meeting, but I'm being called into another God-damned ess-you-emm with the big man upstairs, you get me? I can't miss this one, so I need you to arrange passes or whatever they need to get my colleagues into my apartment. And give them a message for me, 'Sorry, called into ess-you-emm with the boss, will be thirty minutes late.' Oh, it's two human's and a dwarf, Tom, Richard and Harry. You got that Enrique? Good because I'm stepping into the meeting now. Make this happen for me and there's a big tip in it for you! I'm about to seal the biggest deal of my career!" Then Air cuts the call.

«Plot» Eris says, "Roll negotiation against (Base TN 5 for int, +2 because your voice sounds odd - but it is a phone maybe that is how he sounds, -1 for the bribe mention -2 for your high charisma) 4."

Steel looks at Air seeming rather impressed but has an idea about what could possibly add to this. "I don't suppose if at all possible, she could also route all phone calls from his number to my phone perhaps or yours so that if he calls to check in on anything we could make something up on the spot? perhaps keep him out longer or delay him. or other wise know if he could be on his way. would also help back up our story a bit more if he trys to call in something different. Just an idea though."

«Auto-Judge[]» Air (#8050) rolls Negotiation vs TN 4:
1 1 2 3 5 7 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Air (#8050) rolls Negotiation - 2 vs TN 4 for "KP1":
1 1 1 5 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Air (#8050) rolls Negotiation - 3 vs TN 4 for "KP3":
3 4 10 = 2 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls Computers + Hacking Pool: 5 vs TN 5 for "Reroute Calls":
1 1 2 2 3 3 4 4 5 5 5 5 = 4 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls 6 vs TN 11 for "RESIST":
2 3 3 3 5 9 = 0 Successes

Eris does as she's told - this cellphone system is basically made of cotton candy after the living hell that was the apartment complex. She'd seen military systems with less responsive IC than that, seriously!
And now the apartments are looming on the horizon for the group. Did it work? Will they have figured out what Eris did and reconfigured the cyberware scanners by the time they arrive? The next few seconds will tell…

Air nods aside to the two with him, "Well let's hope that worked huh? We'll see in a minute. By the way, I'm Tom, you're Dick," That's Steel, "And you're Harry," he gestures at Turk.

"Hmph. Remind me to see a barber afterwards."
States the dwarf, with the utmost somber expression. Harry, is it? As in, Harry Dean Stanton, the wanton psychopath? Eyes narrow once more, but the halfer presses on against the crowd of humanity. It's not easy, bein gree-.. short.

Steel nods again "Got it, I will try not to talk unless i need to. I can feign a minor knowledge of english and speak mostly Japanese if you like to keep at least questions to a minimum. I would have sugested putting together a minor disguise for the both of you, But I am not sure how much time we have. I couldn't likely do too much, but I could at least hide your face if nothing else.

Air tosses his soykaf in a bin as they walk, pauses by the road and starts hailing a cab, hand up, yelling "Taxi!" When a cab comes, he'll pull a credstick to pay with and bundle in with the guys, "McAffrey Towers." To lend legitimacy to them, arriving in a vehicle beats arriving on foot, right?

"I doubt we'd have time." States 'Harry' to 'Dick', frowning thoughtfully as he's lead along by Air. Unusual all around, this situation. A hundred and twenty split for a simple graffiti job? It's excessive. Coincidence and desperation don't play part in Turk's twisted mind; No, it's bait, pure and simple. But for him? Or for who's coming after him?
Threads of red, moving from wall to wall. He'll enter the cabbie after Air, squeezing over to make room..

The cab pulls up the two blocks, the cabbie charging the basic fee plus a couple nuyen in actual miles. Whatever, Air retrieves his credstick and the runners all pile out of course. As they head towards the main entrance Air does a little coaching, "Ok, characters. Quiet, intent. We're at work, it's a big thing coming up and we're heading into a meeting to prep for it. We'll be dismayed to hear of the delay, but we'll roll with it and accept it." Then he pushes open the front doors and in they stroll, bold as brass.

In any pack of predators, there was almost always an alpha; It was necessary. Too many interests pulling in too many directions, and the entire group starved. As it appears Air was going to be the alpha of their little predatory business group, 'Harry' moves to flank him, frowning over his short cropped beard as he holds a finger to his ear. Obviously hearing a bit of bad news on the 'phone'.
"They're waffling, Tom." He grumbles, having to stride determinently to stay pace.

No alarms go off.

The two promised security guards look up as the three men enter, and one of them glances down at the sign-in book. "No visitors on the—"

He's cut off by the consierge, who comes running out to meet them. "You must be the guests of Mister Simpson." He says, throwing his arms open wide. "Please, come with me. Mister Simpson is very sorry he couldn't make it to be here with you in person, he's running just a little late. I've taken the liberty of preparing some fresh coffee and doughnuts for you, whilst you wait, I do hope that's acceptable."

Air has glanced to 'Harry', "When aren't they waffling Harry? They never stop waffling, ugh!" He seems a little tense, a little highly strung, a hand comes up and flaps as he looks back to the concierge with a sudden frown. "Simpson's running late? He's never late, I've never known him to be late, what's happened?" His eyes widen a little and his tone goes shocked, "Something must have happened! Harry!"

'Dick' Follows along behind Air keeping his distance but all in all walking with his back strait and his head held high. He was essentually pulling on his background from working as a doctor for a corp long ago. He pulled out a pocsec and randomly doodles some notes on the pad as if just taking care of some business but stops when the concierge grets them at the door. He listens intently, but upon hearing about the delay, He attempts to look upset and frowns. (Imagining something dark and disturbing to help most likely.) He shakes his head to himself and gives a small sigh before turning back to the pocsec and takes another note or two (presumeably) and puts it away. When Tom started speaking, He glanced up and watched the exchange but other wise remained quiet.

"Calm down, Tom, I'm -certain- it's an error."
The halfer shoots the consierge a rather hard, unblinking glare for a moment, as if absolutely convinced this man had made up the whole thing simply to prey on their tight time schedules. Disassembly made it easier; Easier to believe he really -was- Harry. Wasn't he? Maybe his original memory was erased; Perhaps, just perhaps, he's been Harry all along-
The thought snipped closed. He presses the bud on his earphone again, squinting briefly at the air as he begins making another call..

The thought snipped closed. He presses the bud on his earphone again, squinting briefly at the air as he begins making another call..

The concierge is nothing if not polite. He meets the glare with the smooth air of a man who is used to dealing with those who believe themselves to be infinitely more important than he is.

He leads the team to the room, letting them in with the master keycard as he does. It is, as expected of a salaryman, rather bland. Plain. Few thrills, and judging by the suitcase left on the couch, open and with clothes still neatly folded in it, he really hasn't spent much time here at all.

"I'll leave you to prepare for your meeting." The Concierge says, nodding towards the complementary coffee and doughnuts he had prepared and left on the coffee table.
«Plot» Eris says, "Perception checks from everyone."

«Auto-Judge[]» Air (#8050) rolls Intelligence:
1 1 1 2 2 2 3 9
«Auto-Judge[]» Turk (#9565) rolls Intelligence:
1 2 2 3 5 5
«Auto-Judge[]» Air (#8050) rolls 5 for "Bonus audio, +amp+spatial recog.":
1 3 5 8 9

«Auto-Judge[]» Dr. Steel (#8799) rolls Intelligence:
1 2 3 4 5 10 11 14

You paged Dr. Steel with 'You spot something off in the silhouette of the shadow of the bed. If you check underneath it, you find fifteen kilograms of plastic explosive carefully surrounding a timer set to go off in six hours.'.

Air flaps a hand at his face as if to calm himself until the concierge is out of the room and then… he keeps it up, because he's in character now. "Ok, I'm going to sit down with a cold drink, you guys, do whatever you need to."

Dick blinks as he notices something off in the shadows by the bed and tilts his head to the side. "wait….." He sets down his brief case and walks over to the bed carefully keeping an eye out and kneels down to lok under the bed. "Well…This definately complicates things I would think" he says crypticly. He stands and turns around. even through the mask he seems to look a little pale and motions for the others to see for themselves.

Air was going to go pour himself and orange juice until he hears that. Then… well he goes and pours himself one anyway, sipping as he heads over to look.

'Harry' shifts his hat from his head, fanning himself quietly as he glances aside to 'Tom' - and notes the continuation of character. Something he didn't see? Something he didn't notice. Narrowing his gaze for a moment, he continues his granual nature. "I can't believe this. Do they have any idea how -packed- our schedule is? This is going to put us back by minutes."
And then 'Dick' speaks. Harry's eyebrows lift, and he goes to look. Pauses. Then look again. "Hmm." With a run of a thumb along his forehead to clear his locks, he pulls a small metal clip wallet from his pocket. And, from it, pulls out a small chip…

«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls Computers + Hacking Pool: 5 vs TN 5 for "Patching…":
1 1 2 4 5 5 5 7 7 8 9 10 = 8 Successes

Air glances at the other two, then to 'Harry' who seems to be acting, "You handle that?"

«Auto-Judge[]» Eris (#9237) rolls 6 vs TN 11 for "Dun dun dun":
1 4 4 5 7 7 = 0 Successes

The Johnson picks up his phone. "Yes?"

Turk pries open the protective cover on his chipjack, and slots the small chip in. There is a shiver; Wires in the body pulling down memories he doesn't know. After a moment, he breathes out and nods to 'Tom'…

«Plot» Eris says, "Disarming plastic explosives - especially ones on a simple timer - is not challenging. I'm going to set the TN at 2 base, +2 because you lack appropriate tools."

Dick is pacing now. He goes over to the bar and grabs a cup and fills it with some juice and practically chugs the contents. He takes a deep breath after it is gone and starts muttering a stream of japanese curses underhis breath as he looks around the room and thinks at about a mile a minuet. you would think as twitchy as he was he had tripped his reflex trigger or something.

Air holds a hand up to 'Harry', the sign to pause, while he talks on the phone.

The Johnson sounds faintly surprised that Air even needs to ask. "Naturally I do."

Commlink-Lucky> Air says, "Then the bill has just increased fifty percent. Is that acceptable?"

«Plot» Eris says, "Roll negotiation. TN is 10. 8 base, +2 working against his interests, -2 charisma, +2 'has a threat in the wings'"

«Auto-Judge[]» Air (#8050) rolls Negotiation + Karma Pool: 5 vs TN 10 for "KP18":
1 2 2 2 4 4 4 5 5 9 11 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Air (#8050) rolls Negotiation + Karma Pool: 5 - 1 vs TN 10 for "KP19":
1 1 2 2 3 4 4 5 5 5 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Air (#8050) rolls Negotiation + Karma Pool: 5 - 1 vs TN 10 for "KP21":
1 1 2 2 3 3 4 5 5 5 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Air (#8050) rolls Negotiation + Karma Pool: 5 - 1 vs TN 10 for "KP24":
1 2 2 2 4 4 4 5 7 15 = 1 Success

For a few moments, there is silence. Then the Johnson snorts, "I hired you to ensure a plan came to fruition." He states, "I'll grant another, we'll say… fifteen thousand, to split between you, but I presume you are currently in the room. If you won't follow through, I can simply call Knight Errant myself and he'll know that dangerous Shadowrunners were there when they haul you into the cells."

He pauses for a moment, for emphasis, and then concludes. "Do your job."

Dick looks over at the man sitting near the bomb and takes note that he has no tools on hand to work with. "Just a moment 'harry' " he says before quickly moving to his briefcase. He pops it open and pulls out a small pack of spare medical supplies. He joins the Dwarf near the bomb and opens the pack producing a few small medical tools for emergencies. Scalpul, forcips, mini magnifying glass, that sort of thing. "It isn't much. but any sort of tools are better then nothing right?"

Air sips his orange juice, slurping to let the Jay hear his casual attitude. "You shouldn't make assumptions Mr. Johnson, they are the mother of all frag-ups. Twenty thousand divides more evenly between the four of us. By now you've researched my rep no doubt, if you didn't know it before, you know it's worth it."

"Fine." The voice on the other end of the line does not sound happy about being shaken down after the fact, but another twenty thousand isn't the end of the world. And it is far from the additional sixty thousand that Air had opened with. "Just deal with it. I don't want to hear from you again until the job is done." And he hangs up.

Air clicks his earbud to ensure the line is closed and then nods to the halfer, "Alright, disarm it. Put it on the bed, job done. Then we go home."

Air turns and leaves the bedroom then, wandering back into the living room to slurp on his fresh orange juice.

'Harry' blinks at 'Dick', then nods his head again. At Air's word, he gets down on a knee, and begins the work - utilizing what tools he can from the medical supplies as a make shift. For a moment - just for a moment - he's back There again.
"Bir, iki, uch…" He murmurs as he works. Pausing to glance aside "See if you can find a pen."

«Auto-Judge[]» Turk (#9565) rolls 4 vs TN 4 (to Eris) for "Disarm Skillroll Attempt":
1 2 5 5 = 2 Successes

*Click*
The timer blips off, and the item doesn't explode. So, for now, it -looks- safe. The halfer standing up, and bringing the package with him to set it on the bed.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License