Decoy Job
GMCypher
Players: Tailpipe, Haken, Dr. Thane.
Synopsis: Runners are hired to be a decoy and blow up gangers.
Date: DATE HERE, remember to add 60 years to the year to get the timing right :)

«Plot» Dr. Thane consents to the rules of the plot and it's outcome.
«Plot» Tailpipe says, " I consent to it all, even seducing Thane."
«Plot» Haken says, " Consent Granted"

Word comes out that someone needs a driver and an escort. The meet is to be at the Chrome itself, in the lap dance room 1. Come prepared for heavy combat.

After botching his last job, Haken isn't sure wether or no he should take the call. Reluctantly he decides that even though he is unsure, he needs to eat. He readies his drones and hopes in his Ares Roadmaster. "I hope this goes better than last time" he says to himself, and drives off towards the meet.
Tailpipe is always prepared for heavy combat, so when the word gets to her she's rather excited. Getting paid to blow shit up is right down her alley! She takes a moment to slip into her heavily stained and worn winter coveralls before filling a variety of pockets with just about anything she can think of, slings her weapons over her shoulders. Appropriately attired for the weather and fun to come, she jumps on the trike of her life and roars off in search of cash and adventure!

Mordin was laying in bed looking up at his cellphone at the last message he had recieved. His gear was all ready, his poly mask set up and waiting for him to slip it on on his bedside counter, and his other armor already on. At this point he was just wasting some time. He had woken up much earlier then he had needed so all he was doing was waiting till the time came to leave. That time came when his phone started to ring at him, the alarm anouncing that it was time for work. He sat up in bed and gathered his gear, as well as his mask, and headed out of his appartment at the bastille. He made his way to his van and hoped in. He wasn't that much of a fighter, and he lacked the weapons for heavy warfare, but if he was going to be on a team where this sort of thing was invovled, someone was bound to get hurt. This is likely where he could be useful. He started his van and made his way to the bar.

Cypher sits quietly in the lap dance room when everyone arrives. He remains quiet until all three of you are sitting down, then smiles "You, are being hired to be decoys. I'm not going to lie to you about that. Several gangs already know the route and think your carrying weapons to orktown. Your actually delering a truckload of alcohol to the Big House. I've secured you an extremly armored Van for the trip, but your best bet is to shoot everything that gets close to you and run for it. If your good with that, the pay is fifteen kay for a fast ride to orktown. Everyone up for that? Ohh yes, the route takes you through the warzone, like I said, your ment to be a distraction for something else."

Tailpipe lets out a hoot as a cloud of black smoke comes from one of her less than pleasent smelling cigars. "Is good! Already yes! Best place for making the run." She says enthusiasticly. "Long as getting paid, dat is. Not happy if not getting paid and having to make visit back here."
Haken listens to Cypher as he relays the information. "High chance of danger, little chance of success, lots of shooting. What's not to like?" In all reality, this is an opportunity for him to redeem himself. the chance to pass through fire and come out on the other side reborn, or burn up in the heat of combat. What better way to test one's honor. "I'll do it!" he says.

Mordin frowns and shys away from the smoke. He waves a hand to waft it away from his face as best he can. "I am not much of a driver, but if anyone gets hurt I can do my best to take care of em. However, one question…are we also expected to make the delivery to the big house? or is the cargo expendable?"

Cypher smiles "If you can actually get the Alcohol delivered, you get a bonus two kay. Its not really that important. Just cause as much damage out there as you can, and make people think you are trying to get there at all costs. Your not likely to run into too much trouble until you hit the Warzone, but once your in there, its a maze to get through with a vehicle, and you'll be fighting for every inch. The GMC Bulldog outside in the lot, painted blue, is your vehicle." he reaches into a pocket and pulls out some credsticks and keys. "Here are your sticks and the keys. The funds will be available at midnight tonight. If you actually make it to the Big House, talk to Eddy the bartender, and he will give you your bonus. Any other questions?"

Mordin nods and accepts the credstick and eyes the keys. He looks at the others a bit apprehencively, but shrugs and takes them as well. He looks back at cypher and nods "Only one, when are we expected to leave? For instance, do we have time to prepare anything, or should we head out as soon as possible? if you said they would be waiting for us, I imagine there is a time frame."

Cypher nods "Tonight, its" he checks his watch "8:40. I'd like you to leave by ten at the latest."

Haken says, "Well then lets get going!" Haken says as he grabs his credstick. He heads over to his van and starts to go through his gear.
Tailpipe does the same, leaving a foul cloud of greasy smoke in her wake as she makes to leave with the group. Or that smell could just be her, hard to tell honestly.

In the blue van, you find a map of the warrens, with a route highlited. First you go east into Crimson Smoke turf, then South until you hit the warzone, then through the warzone and into orktown.

«Plot» Haken says, "Begins setting up his drones."

«Auto-Judge[]» Dr. Thane (#8799) rolls Intelligence + 3 (Task Pool) vs TN 8 for "Base time 5 min for makeing a few molotoves.":
1 2 2 2 3 3 3 3 4 7 8 = 1 Success

After the drones are set up, Haken readies them to take off. He opens the passanger door of his van and removes his RCD from under the dash. He takes it over to the Bulldog and attempts to install it in the cockpit.
Tailpipe hops into the van provided, settling near the rear doors and going over her gear one last time before take off. Her grenade launcher gets loaded with a mix of Offensive, Superflash and even one or two concussive grenades. Once done with that she checks her 'handheld' flame thrower, getting the pilot lit and the fuel tank warmed up properly and then lighting a fresh cigar off it with a few puffs. "Ah, is gonna be good. Warzone never let us get through widout fight."

Mordin Heads to the van with the others and opens the back to inspect the load they were carying. He looks over the bottles and smiles. Strong alcohol makes for useful ammo in a pinch. He rumages around for a few rags and then gets to work with the bottles. He stuffes the rags into tops of the bottles and corks em securely. It takes him most of an hour, but soon he has 10 molotove cocktails ready to go. He uses the rack that they were originally in to keep em from rattling around and points em out to Tailpipe when he was finished "These should make for nice additional fireworks if anyone gets too close. Use em as you see fit to keep em away from me. I am no rigger, so be ready for a bumpy ride." he says. He makes his way around the front with his job completed and hops into the drivers seat. He buckles himself in and sets the mirrors before starting up the engine. "Alright, all set?"

Haken stops for a second after powering up the RCD. He says a small prayer to Marishi Ten and pulgs in. He brings up his drone and checks their status. ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL. "Here we go!" he thinks, sending the roto drones skywayrds but at a low altitude to avoid being noticed.
«Auto-Judge[]» Cypher (#3540) rolls 1 for "Ok, drones are not flying very high, and they have to fly between buildings at points. This roll is to see if anyone decides to take potshots at the drones. On a 1 or 2, someone shoots at the drones when you start off down the road.":
2
«Auto-Judge[]» Haken (#11213) takes off his "Ordinary Clothing"<=gear (#10938, Item 3).

Mordin puts the Van into drive and heads off east towards their destination. He was not going in too much of a hurry, instead trying to not look all that threatening in the first place. At least as much as someone can driveing a heavily armored can down the street with drones hovering around it. He keeps his eyes on the road and his ears open in case he gets any warnings from his team mates.

Mordin puts the Van into drive and heads off east towards their destination. He was not going in too much of a hurry, instead trying to not look all that threatening in the first place. At least as much as someone can driveing a heavily armored can down the street with drones hovering around it. He keeps his eyes on the road and his ears open in case he gets any warnings from his team mates. (Repost)
Tailpipe settles back, weapons primed and ready now for whatever is to come, taking up a large portion of the rear with her bulk. She's a happy looking troll as she puffs on her cigar, and sips at a bottle of the grog the load is carrying that she liberated.

Haken scans all the images he is recieving from his drones. Looking for any signs of movement or trouble.
«Auto-Judge[]» Cypher (#3540) rolls 1 for "How many people shoot at the drones, lets Half this roll.":
5
«Auto-Judge[]» Cypher (#3540) rolls 3 (Shotgun) + Combat Pool: 3 vs TN 13 for "First Attacker, shot 1.":
1 1 4 4 4 5 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Cypher (#3540) rolls 3 (Shotgun) + Combat Pool: 3 vs TN 13 for "First Attacker, shot 2":
1 1 1 2 4 5 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Cypher (#3540) rolls 3 (Rifles) + Combat Pool: 3 vs TN 8 for "Sporting Rifle, more range. Shot 1":
1 1 3 4 5 8 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Cypher (#3540) rolls 3 (Rifles) + Combat Pool: 3 vs TN 8 for "Sporting Rifle, more range. Shot 2":
1 2 5 5 11 17 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Cypher (#3540) rolls 1 for "Random roll, did he shoot the same drone? 1-3 yes, 4+ no":
11
«Auto-Judge[]» Haken (#11213) rolls 2:
1 2
«Auto-Judge[]» Haken (#11213) rolls 2:
4 5
«Auto-Judge[]» Cypher (#3540) rolls 1 for "Which drone didnt get shot, laser mic is 1-2, 3+ is your others.":
4

In the night, in the warrens, gunfire is common. Tonight is no exception, before you are two blocks away, some gangers decide to take potshots at the drones flying overhead. The shotgun wielder fires twice and curses "Missed." his friend grins and holds up his rifle, firing once at one drone, then once at another, both times he scores a hit. He laughs "You owe me fifty! I got em both!"

Haken wonders why his sensors didn't detect and anything at all. "Son of a mother fucking cock sucking rat bastard semen swallowing cum guzzling fuck!" he screams in his mind. He drops into the only undamaged drone and searches for the dead fuckers who just shot his drones.
«Auto-Judge[]» Haken (#11213) rolls Intelligence:
1 2 3 4 19

In an alley mouth, that you just passed, you see two gangers watching the drones and pointing as you drive down the street. They are laughing.

Tailpipe half dozes in the back, unware of the drama unfolding in the sky.
«Plot» Cypher says, "Drones take M damage, forgot vehicle rules."
Good night boys!" Haken says as he locks his drone onto the gangers with his grenade launcher.

«Auto-Judge[]» Haken (#11213) rolls Gunnery + Combat Pool: 5:
1 2 2 3 4 4 4 5 5 14
«Auto-Judge[]» Cypher (#3540) rolls 2 for "Grenade Scatter, - 4 Meters from 1 success.":
4 5
«Auto-Judge[]» Cypher (#3540) rolls 3 (Gangerbody) + Combat Pool: 3 vs TN 2 for "Armored Jacket, HE grenade, S damage, -5 power for 5 meters away Ganger 1":
1 1 3 4 4 29 = 4 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Cypher (#3540) rolls 3 (Gangerbody) + Combat Pool: 3 vs TN 4 for "Armored Jacket, HE grenade, S damage, -3 power for 3 meters away Ganger 2":
1 3 3 4 4 5 = 3 Successes

Mordin continues driveing along the path. He was unaware of what was going on with the drones as well and merely stayed on course. He scaned the shadows and kept his attention on the road.

The gangers look worried as one of the drones suddenly turns in the air, they start to run but a quick thought from Haken sends a grenade against the wall near them. The explosion knocks them to the ground, leaving them bleeding, but they quickly scramble back further into the alley and vanish into the night.

Right now, the Van is making its way past the Bare Knuckle Gym, this is Crimson Smoke turf, and apparently they either dont fall for the bait, or are not part of the issue, as so far, you've had no one try to stop the van. A couple more blocks though, and you'll be in the Warzone, and thats when the fun starts.

Satisfied with himself, Haken thanks Marishi Ten and sends a command for the drones to climb to 300 Meters and continue following him. "Fooking gangers."

Mordin turns to speak to the troll but only enough so he could be heard, not so much as to take his eyes off the road. "We are nearing the warzone, Get ready." he says before turning south and continueing on thier course. He grips the steering weel and gets ready to gun it should things get dicy.

Tailpipe stirs as she hears what she's been waiting for, stubbing out her cigar and putting the remains into a pocket. "Ah, is being about time. Thinking this be boring ride all the way!"
Seeing that we are approaching the war zone Haken get ready. He orders two of the drones to guard the van and kill anyone who attacks it. Then he takes his uninjured drone and pushes on ahead to scout out the route. "Lets see what we have here. He flicks on the low light and thermosensors and takes a look.

Up ahead, the road narrows slightly, namely because of the trash and rubble in the streets. You cant go real fast, cause your constantly driving around junk. As you get about two blocks into the Warzone, you see a barricade of old cars ahead of you blocking the street. Thats when it happens……BOOOOOOOM!!!! You feel the van shudder as an explosion rocks the side of the vehicle, you see smoke and flames on your left side, then fade away. Somehow, the armor of the van holds up….but now comes on the sound of gunfire.

«Auto-Judge[]» Haken (#11213) rolls Intelligence:
1 1 2 3 5
«Auto-Judge[]» Dr. Thane (#8799) rolls Intelligence for "well…here goes nothing o_o":
1 2 2 3 4 5 5 5

Down the road, Thane spots a few gangers hiding behind a burt out husk of a car. They are firing at the Van.

«Plot» Haken says, "Mark the group as a target. Give the attack command."
Tailpipe limbers up as she moves to the side door, the grenade launcher in her hand and straped around her shoulder a she slides the door open. "Time to be making welcome!" She howls, echoing out of the van as she hangs on and looks out for a target to shoot.

Mordin jumps at the explosion and looks through the smoke ahead of him. He spots the group out front and yells the info to the troll "gangers up front. looks like a small group of em behind a car.
«Auto-Judge[]» Cypher (#3540) rolls 1 for "Ganger with a law, +4":
1
«Auto-Judge[]» Cypher (#3540) rolls 1 for "Ganger with Rifle, +4":
7
«Auto-Judge[]» Tailpipe (#3144) rolls Initiative with a result of 6.

«Auto-Judge[]» Haken (#11213) rolls Initiative using a VCR rating 2 with a result of 19.
«Auto-Judge[]» Cypher (#3540) rolls 1 for "Ganger with Shotgun +4":
5
«Plot» Cypher says, "Inits: Haken 19, Rifle 10, Shotgun 9, TP 6, Law 5"
«Plot» Haken says, "roll 1"
«Auto-Judge[]» Haken (#11213) rolls 1:
5
«Auto-Judge[]» Haken (#11213) rolls 1:
3
«Auto-Judge[]» Haken (#11213) rolls Gunnery + Combat Pool: 5 vs TN 8:
1 1 3 3 4 5 5 5 5 5 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Cypher (#3540) rolls 4 + 4 vs TN 12 for "Rifle Guy shooting Tailpipe. BAse TN 4, +4 Lighting, +4 PArtial cover for Van. Shot 1":
1 2 3 3 5 5 11 13 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Cypher (#3540) rolls 4 + 4 vs TN 12 for "Rifle Guy shooting Tailpipe. BAse TN 4, +4 Lighting, +4 PArtial cover for Van. Shot 2":
1 2 2 3 4 4 4 5 = 0 Successes

Grenades explode simultaioniously in all directions. The resulting explosions are deafening. Haken swears to himself as he manages to completely waste 3 grenades. "Marishi Ten! Where are you now?!!!" he screams in his mind.
«Auto-Judge[]» Tailpipe (#3144) rolls Body vs TN 2 for "Soak! 7 ballistic armor":
1 1 2 2 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 9 10 10 11 = 13 Successes

Down the street, one of the gangers leans over the top of the car and fires a shot off at the troll. Somehow, he actually hits, of course, its a troll, it doesnt do anything but piss her off.

«Auto-Judge[]» Cypher (#3540) rolls 4 + 4 vs TN 12 for "Shotgun Guy shooting Tailpipe. BAse TN 4, +4 Lighting, +4 PArtial cover for Van. Shot 1":
1 2 2 4 5 5 5 9 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Cypher (#3540) rolls 4 + 4 vs TN 12 for "Shotgun Guy shooting Tailpipe. BAse TN 4, +4 Lighting, +4 PArtial cover for Van. Shot 2":
2 2 4 4 5 5 5 9 = 0 Successes

Another ganger leans over the car and starts firing with a shotgun, two blasts from the weapon sends slugs down towards the troll, but apparently they miss.

«Auto-Judge[]» Tailpipe (#3144) rolls Launch Weapons (Grenade Launcher) vs TN 5 for "Firing. Smartlinked, grenade linked, and range finder. IPE HE shell":
1 2 2 3 4 5 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Tailpipe (#3144) rolls 1 for "scatter":
5
«Auto-Judge[]» Tailpipe (#3144) rolls 1 for "direction":
13

«Auto-Judge[]» Tailpipe (#3144) rolls Launch Weapons (Grenade Launcher) + Combat Pool: 2 vs TN 6 for "Second shot, IPE HE again.":
1 2 3 5 5 8 11 14 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Tailpipe (#3144) rolls 1 for "scatter":
1
«Auto-Judge[]» Cypher (#3540) rolls 5 + 3 vs TN 12 for "Ganger Rifle, Grenade 1, 15S damage.":
1 1 2 2 4 5 8 10 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Cypher (#3540) rolls 5 vs TN 12 for "Ganger Rifle, Grenade 2, 15D damage.":
1 1 1 3 3 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Cypher (#3540) rolls 5 + 3 vs TN 11 for "Ganger Shotgun, Grenade 1, 15S":
1 1 4 4 4 5 7 8 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Cypher (#3540) rolls 5 vs TN 11 for "Ganger Shotgun, Grenade 2, 15D":
2 2 3 4 9 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Cypher (#3540) rolls 5 + 3 vs TN 9 for "LAw Ganger, a little farther away from the others. 15S first grenade":
1 3 4 4 5 7 9 10 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Cypher (#3540) rolls 5 vs TN 9 for "LAw Ganger, a little farther away from the others. 15D grenade":
3 4 4 5 5 = 0 Successes

The shot zings past the nose of the truck to slam into the troll, thudding into the cybered ganger with little more effect than drawing her attention to the source of the bullet. "IS there you being!" She roars into the air as the van draws closer. "Is having kiss from Phutphut!"
And with that, Tailpipes Grenade launcher gives off the distictive *thonk* of a grenade being sent out in an arc in the air, quickly followed by a second shot to keep the first from being lonely. Thanks to the special electronics she's had installed over time, both grenades explode almost simultaniously, spread just far enough apart to completely obliterate the gangers hiding behind the cars in a orgy of violent explosions and possibly even knock the wrecks back a few inches from the fury.
Tailpipe simply grins and lets out another warcry, "HOOOOOOOOO!"
«Auto-Judge[]» Tailpipe (#3144) uses 2 of item 12: IPE Offensive Grenades from Densiplast Explosives Crate (#8953).
«Auto-Judge[]» Haken (#11213) rolls Intelligence:
4 5 5 7 11

Mordin quickly turns left after the explosions rock the wreckage in front of them. He shakes his head and stays quiet, though makes a mental note to never get on the wrong side of a troll with explosives. He picks up the speed as best he can through the wreckage of the streets and keeps going for a couple blocks more.
«Auto-Judge[]» Dr. Thane (#8799) rolls Intelligence:
2 3 3 5 5 5 7 13
To (Haken, Frostlog), Cypher pages: To get through the next two blocks, your going to have to tell Thane to go left, right, left, right at certain times, cause you can see mines from above with your drone.

Seeing the carnage and scattered body parts through his cameras, Haken feels a wave of joy. "Back to business." He sends the other two drones back into follow made, and then scouts ahead with his remaining undamaged drone. He sees the safest path is the next availible right. He kick his comm into action. "Ground, this is Air. Take the next right turn.
«Auto-Judge[]» Cypher (#3540) rolls 1 for "Next 2 blocks, lets see what happens. 1-3 attacked, 4+ no.":
5
After scanning further ahead, Haken notices mines covering many of the available roads. However he notices a path through that is unmined. Probably left for them to get their own vehicles around. Haken keys up his comm again. "Ground. This is Air agian. We have mines up ahead. Proceed ahead and wait for directions."
Tailpipe hangs near the door as she takes a moment to replenish the grenades spent in the launchers magazine.

Mordin responds his afimitive with a short "Hai" before following the instructions given. He notices the trash is rather compacted around here, but he also sees that it has it's spots that look a bit more clear then the rest of the bunch. He proceeds forward cautiously, aiming for the clearer sections of the road and takeing the right turn that was mentioned when it comes into view. The going is slow with all the trash, but he manuvers the van as best he can. When he gets the call about the mines his hands grip the wheel even tighter and he responds with another shakey "hai" before continueing on. "Please give me fair warning before we get to them. "

Haken studies the path ahead through his drones carefully. He thinks he has found the right path through the mines that will get them through. "OK ground. You are going to turn left, then right. Then the second left, the first one is a dead end, and then the last right. More directions to follow. Ya scan?" he says into his com.
«Game» Backup to offline storage commencing. Game may freeze for a bit…

Mordin confirms the directions and makes a mental note of em. He moves slowly noteing the path and turning as he was instructed. He wasn't trying to be fancy, just trying to keep them all alive. Ironicly enough he never thought this was the way he would be keeping people alive though. He drove on and occationally asked to clarify a direction, until he makes it to the final right. "alright then, I am approaching the final right, waiting for further instructions"
«Auto-Judge[]» Haken (#11213) rolls Intelligence:
1 4 5 7 10

Haken says "Ground, slow it down for a second. I have two running vehicles up ahead. I don't wanna wander into a car bomb."
Commlink-Dr. Thane> Dr. Thane says, "Copy air, slowing down for now, but we will be sitting ducks down here. let me know when to get moveing."
Commlink-Haken> Haken says, "Copy that. I am going to hit one with a grenade and see what happens."
Fearing a car bomb attack, Haken brings his drone in a bit closer and aims his grenade launcher at the running vehicle. "Here we go!" he shouts as he looses a grenade.
«Auto-Judge[]» Haken (#11213) rolls Gunnery + Combat Pool: 4 vs TN 5:
2 2 2 2 2 2 3 3 5 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Cypher (#3540) rolls 3 for "Scatter":
4 4 5

At the sound and sight of the grenade, the car takes off into the street. On the next alleyway another car pulls out. Both start heading towards the Van, speeding up as they approach, you can see the cars are full of gangers, at least four per car.

«Auto-Judge[]» Cypher (#3540) rolls 1 for "Car 1 +4":
10
«Auto-Judge[]» Tailpipe (#3144) rolls Initiative with a result of 8.
«Auto-Judge[]» Cypher (#3540) rolls 1 for "Car 2, +4":
5
«Auto-Judge[]» Haken (#11213) rolls Initiative using a VCR rating 2 with a result of 22.
«Auto-Judge[]» Dr. Thane (#8799) rolls Initiative with a result of 19.
«Plot» Cypher says, "Inits: Haken 22, Thane 19, Car 1 10, Car 2 9, TP 8"

«Plot» Haken says, "roll gunnery+cp:6/8"

«Auto-Judge[]» Haken (#11213) rolls Gunnery + Combat Pool: 6 vs TN 8:
1 1 1 1 2 2 2 3 4 4 5 = 0 Successes
Haken sees the cars roar to life and wheel off towards his companions. "We got incoming!!" he screams into his come as he turns his drone and takes aim at the drive. He fires… Wizz a bullet veers off arget and hits nothing. Suddenly explatives come spewing out of the comm.

Mordin continues driveing. He was focussed. He watched ahead of him waiting for the vehicles to make a move. He didn't know what he was going to do,, but he was ready for it when the time came. (holding action)

The first car comes to a screetching halt in front of the Van, turned sideways to block it. The second Car actually drives past the van and pulls the same maneuver behind it. Doors start to open and gangers move to get out.

Mordin swears in japanese as he sees the cars pull up in front of him. He swerves to the side and pulls the van to a stop. "They got us blocked. we gotta take them out first. I guess." he says before turning back to the troll. "need me to do anything or just stay ready to take off?" he asks

«Auto-Judge[]» Tailpipe (#3144) rolls Launch Weapons (Grenade Launcher) + Combat Pool: 2 vs TN 5 for "Shooting first guys, IPE HE":
1 2 4 4 4 5 5 17 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Tailpipe (#3144) rolls 1 for "scatter":
4
«Plot» Tailpipe says, "1 success to reduce scatter to 0, 2 for damage up to 15D"
«Auto-Judge[]» Tailpipe (#3144) rolls Launch Weapons (Grenade Launcher) + Combat Pool: 2 vs TN 6 for "Second shot at other group. IPE HE":
1 1 2 3 4 5 5 20 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Tailpipe (#3144) rolls Launch Weapons (Grenade Launcher) + Combat Pool: 2 - 1 vs TN 6 for "Second shot at other group. IPE HE KP1":
1 3 3 4 4 4 14 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Tailpipe (#3144) rolls 1 for "scatter":
3
«Auto-Judge[]» Tailpipe (#3144) rolls 1 for "direction":
1
«Plot» Tailpipe says, "Second Shot scatters 3 meters directly behind them, using successes to stage up to 15D"
«Auto-Judge[]» Cypher (#3540) rolls 4 + 4 vs TN 12 for "Soaking the first grenade":
1 2 4 4 9 10 10 11 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Cypher (#3540) rolls 4 + 4 vs TN 12 for "Soaking the first grenade":
5 5 5 5 5 8 8 9 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Cypher (#3540) rolls 4 + 4 vs TN 9 for "Soaking the second grenade":
1 1 1 1 2 2 3 11 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Cypher (#3540) rolls 4 + 4 vs TN 9 for "Soaking the second grenade":
1 2 3 3 5 5 7 11 = 1 Success

Tailpipe jumps free of the van before it finishes rolling to a stop. "Ambush! I teach you ambush!" She yells as sends a grenade round downrange at the first car, the *phomp* of the compressed air loud in the cold night air. Just as quickly she turns and sends a second shot to the second car, arcing the shot a bit further back than she intended due to her turn. In either case, both grenades explode with enough force to completely shred the gangers that had tried to exit their vehicles. The cars fare a little better, but their windows shatter under the concussive blast wave, leaving them rocking on their shocks as the ehcos of the deafening explosions bounce down the buildings of the street.
«Auto-Judge[]» Tailpipe (#3144) uses 2 of item 13: IPE Offensive Mini-Grenades from Densiplast Explosives Crate (#8953).
«Watchfor» Adam (#1093) just connected to the game.

«Auto-Judge[]» Haken (#11213) rolls Gunnery vs TN 8:
1 4 5 5 8 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Cypher (#3540) rolls 4 + 4 vs TN 3 for "REsisting Damage, base damage is M. Need 4 successes to soak":
1 2 2 2 3 4 4 5 = 4 Successes
Smiling to himself as the gangers unfortunate enough to be caught by the troll's grenades disapear in a fine red mist, Haken aim's another shot at the remaining enemy. He fires and hits the target, but to no effect. "Oh you got to be fucking kidding me!" he screams at the sick cruel God who has designed this ridiculous fate for him.

«Game» Backup to offline storage commencing. Game may freeze for a bit…
Announcement: Yelmalio shouts "Holly is now approved for IC interaction and plots, please welcome him/her/it. But don't get pricked."
«Auto-Judge[]» Dr. Thane (#8799) rolls Throwing Weapons + Combat Pool: 2 vs TN 9 for "Molatov in side the car in front of us, even if it misses, should start a pretty fire.":
1 1 2 8 9 10 = 2 Successes

Mordin reaches in back for one of the Molitoves and clicks his lighter to set the cloth on fire, He exits the vehicle and takes careful aim at the car in front of him. He then frowns and lobs the flameing bottle forward with practiced aim. The bottle soars threw the air and lands right inside the vehicle and explodes on contact. The flamible liquid within quickly ignights and splashes the men in the car setting them on fire imediately. The doctor pumps his fist in the air as the fire, as well as the screaming starts.

«Auto-Judge[]» Haken (#11213) rolls Gunnery:
3 3 4 5 7
«Auto-Judge[]» Dr. Thane (#8799) rolls Initiative with a result of 20.
«Auto-Judge[]» Tailpipe (#3144) rolls Initiative with a result of 10.
Seeing the gangers set on fire, Haken decides to join in the carnage. He spins his drone around and lets off a full auto burst at the remaining gagners. Spewing bullets everywhere he misses the occupants. Never the less he rips the car to pieces with his hail of gun fire. "Ha! I did something!!" he screams as he destroys the vehicle.
«Auto-Judge[]» Haken (#11213) rolls Initiative using a VCR rating 2 with a result of 22.
«Auto-Judge[]» Cypher (#3540) rolls 1 for "Car 1, on fire +4":
5
«Auto-Judge[]» Cypher (#3540) rolls 1 for "Car 2, not on fire, +4":
11
«Plot» Cypher says, "Init: Haken 22, Thane 20, TP 10, Car 2 10, Car 1 9"

«Auto-Judge[]» Haken (#11213) rolls Gunnery + Combat Pool: 6 vs TN 11:
1 1 1 1 2 2 2 3 4 5 11 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Cypher (#3540) rolls 4 + 4 vs TN 6 for "Resisting S damage":
1 1 1 3 4 5 7 10 = 2 Successes
«Plot» Cypher says, "Ganger in Car behind takes M damage"
After seeing the damage he dealt with his first attack Haken's blood lust is rising. "Ok time to frag these guys." he says as he let off a bust from drone. *thup thup thup Is all he hears as the bullets ear though the roof of the car and strike one of the occupants. He grabs his shoulder in obvious pain. "How you luke that, chummer?!" Haken yells.

«Auto-Judge[]» Dr. Thane (#8799) rolls Throwing Weapons + Combat Pool: 2 vs TN 4 for "throwing a molotov at the car to "shed some light on the situation"":
1 2 3 5 5 7 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Tailpipe (#3144) rolls Intimidation for "Roar!":
2 3 3 4 11
«Auto-Judge[]» Cypher (#3540) rolls 4 vs TN 17 for "Ganger willpower, TN 17":
3 4 4 10 = 0 Successes

Tailpipe does a little strutting, grenade launcher held above her head as she roars. "Run! Run, for Phutphut will find you! You is not surviving if you stay!" Punctuating her words with jabs of the launcher in each of their directions, standing defiantly as if daring them to take a shot while the fires give her a flickering radiance that only makes her appearance all the more ghastly.

«Auto-Judge[]» Haken (#11213) rolls Gunnery + Combat Pool: 6 vs TN 8:
1 1 2 2 3 3 3 4 5 7 8 = 1 Success

The gangers have had enough, fire, grenades, bullets, its more than they can handle. They start sprinting off down the road in both directions, running for thier lives.

Tailpipe slaps the side of the van and grins. "Is knowing dey no match fer me! I is gang of one!" She climbs back inside the van and settles, starting to reload her launcher once more. "Is thinking we get going soon, 'for dey get friends."
«Plot» Haken says, "I'm going to scout up ahead"

Mordin climbs into the van and buckles up again before moveing forward. He directs the van to the end that had a bit more room and started pressing onward. the gap was smaller then the van, but he just steped on the gass and nudged the vehicle along with him till the gap had widened enough to pass. the scratching noise of the cars rubbing against each other was a bit irritateing, but he blocked it out and continued on till he was past the point. He went back to his normal pace and commed up to the rigger "We are clear for now, how are we on those directions?"
«Game» Backup to offline storage commencing. Game may freeze for a bit…
Haken looks down at the carange and is delighted with himself. He hears the request come in over the comm. "Copy that we're looking good ground. Make your next right. I'll let you know if they try throw anything else at out. Out." he replys.

Tailpipe watches through the windshield, propped up on boxes of booze while waiting to see if anything else happens. "Only be regretting still not get to use Hot stuff." She says as she looks over her little flame thrower.

Mordin replys with a quick "Hai" and continues on course. He keeps his eyes peeled for any more threats, and navigates the rubble of the warzone trying not to hit anything. He spots a few eyes of some people hideing out in a couple buildings. He frowns as they duck down and hide from them as he drives by. He sighs and continues on. He really hopes none of the civilians got caught up in any of this, He already spent most of last week patching up several casualties in these parts as is. Putting those thoughts out of his mind he just continued on task, he looks back at the troll and chuckles, "You would think that it would be better that you didn't have to. we have got lucky so far…no need to jinx it." he said

Hakens drones circle the area checking every corner. "I'm not letting anyone else get the drop on us." he thinks to himself. Not finding and immediate danger he rinds a clear route all the way to orktown. He charts a path and jumps on the comm. "Ground. This is Air. Looks like smooth sailing all the way to orktown. After making your next right we will begining our decent. The weather is a balmy 52 degrees and the women are drunk. Thank you for flying Haken airlines and enjoy the rest of your trip."
Tailpipe shrugs a bit as she pulls out the stub of cigar she had earlier, relighting it and puffing out a small cloud of noxious smoke. "Eh, is always more times. Being able to do shit is fun. Getting paid to do shit more fun."

Mordin lets out a sigh as he turns right and continues on course. The roads looked a lot more familier from here and he actually knew where he was going from this point. "Well, that was exhilerhateing. Let's drop off this van, get paid and get the drek outa here before we are dragged into anything else. All in all it's good that no one was hurt."
"Well, none of US were hurt.." he adds with a chuckle
Commlink-Haken> Haken says, "Speak for yourself."
Commlink-Haken> Haken says, "My babies took a beating."

Eventually you arrive at the Big House, and you deliver your alcohol, minus the few bottles turned into firebombs. You get your bonus pay, and then are free to go your seperate ways…without the Van. Its a long walk back to Chrome.

LOG GOES HERE

BE SURE TO PARENT THIS PAGE TO INDEX:LOGS

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License