Deck In, Duck Out

GM: Posh
Players: Macro, Posh
Synopsis: A little deckin', a little zappin', a little stealin'. Posh and Macro team up to steal a few Zapper rockets.
Date: Jan 31, 2080


«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls Computers + 4 vs TN 7 for "Log on to RTG":
1 2 2 3 3 3 3 4 5 10 = 1 Success
«Stats System» Invalid roll: Cannot find stat matching "4/7-1".
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls Computers + 4 - 1 vs TN 7 for "Log on to RTG KP 1 spent":
1 1 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 7 vs TN 8 for "vs Posh DF":
2 3 3 3 7 11 15 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls Computers + 4 vs TN 5 for "Find host for Security Distributors Ltd":
2 3 3 3 3 4 4 5 5 8 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 5 vs TN 8 for "vs Posh DF":
1 1 5 10 11 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls Computers + 4 vs TN 7 for "Log onto host":
1 2 3 3 4 4 5 5 7 7 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 7 vs TN 8 for "vs Posh DF":
1 2 3 4 5 5 5 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls Computers + 4 vs TN 7 for "Browse host":
1 1 1 1 1 1 3 3 4 5 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls Computers + 4 vs TN 7 for "Browse host KP 2":
1 1 1 2 2 2 4 5 5 8 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 7 vs TN 8 for "vs Posh DF":
1 2 2 3 3 3 5 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls Computers + 4 vs TN 7 for "Log onto secure data server":
2 2 2 3 3 4 5 5 7 7 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 7 vs TN 8 for "vs Posh DF":
1 1 2 4 5 10 11 = 2 Successes
«Stats System» Invalid roll: Cannot find stat matching "4/9 validate".
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls Computers + 4 vs TN 9 for "Validate":
1 2 2 2 2 3 3 4 5 10 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls Computers + 4 - 1 vs TN 9 for "Validate Posh KP 3":
1 2 3 4 4 5 5 7 7 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls Computers + 4 - 1 vs TN 9 for "Validate Posh KP 5":
1 1 2 3 4 4 4 5 10 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 9 vs TN 8 for "vs Posh DF":
1 1 2 3 4 4 5 8 10 = 2 Successes

JACKED INTO THE MATRIX, Posh wings her way from the RTG to the entry host of an initial office of Security Distributors LTD, seeking to take camera recon pictures of a black site, representing her search for a shipment that would include what she's looking for exactly: precious, bleeding-edge Zapper rockets and rifles.

She elects to land on a side strip, hopping out and infiltrating a bunkhouse on foot. Black uniforms of the evil Empire she's fighting in her Sky Queen fantasy are available right by a conveniently open window, though this facility is heavily patrolled, so she's well hidden. She steals one of the uniforms, beelines for a nearby bush, and, representing a successful Validate operation - marches off to the archives to seek the shipment route she seeks.

Seconds later in realtime, but after what felt like minutes of searching, Posh's eyes finally open, as she logs off of the Matrix.

"Whew. That was a right tough one," she says, deep-breathing. "I'm not sure I've tried to go for a host quite that tough before."r
And it had been tough.

"So, well, I've managed to get the info. If we're going to hit this shipment, well, we know that it's headed from the office of the shipping company to a Lone Star outfit in the CAS. It's fulfilling an order placed from the FTZ. We know when it's scheduled to cross into the CAS sector, and we've got the route too."

Posh gives a grin. "Look, there's going to be some goodies in there. I'll pay you for anything you don't want, and we split it 50/50. I'll back you up as best as I can. How's that sound, boss?" she asks of her fellow Bad Omen.

Macro has been sitting in what Sifu always called 'Seiza' next to Posh, ready to hit the disconnect in case the worst happened. He gives the elven woman a grin when she looks back up. "Sounds like a plan. Pull up a map and show let's see how they're goin'. Plenty of places in the CAS for a quick ambush…"

As he pulls out his own PDA to look over the information he tilts his head back at her. "What kinda goodies are we talkin' this time? Tech, valuables, guns?"
"Weapons," Posh replies, as she retrieves a Battletac master unit, hands over a receiver unit, and pulls up a map of the route. "Particularly, something I've been looking for in order for us to do some of the things we've discussed," she says. "Zapper rockets, you see. Very useful when trying to take fragile or flammable cargo - or when the target is a vehicle itself. It only damages electrical systems. Very effective indeed…and unlikely to cause the kind of casualties that might bring more heat than we want. These guys we're hitting? It's not like they messed with us. They're nine to fivers working delivery for a weapons company. So they're likely to be dangerous, and we don't want their friends at their funerals, I don't think."
"Or plannin' vengeance at the wake," Macro nods. "We take 'em out nonlethal, they won't be happy about it and they'll certainly try ta stop us again, but if we leave a pile of corpses, it'll be /personal/ and we don't got that many bullets."

He takes the receiver and puts the commbud by his ear, then looks over the map. "Hmm… Over there's got potential," he murmurs, indicating a particularly narrow street along the route. "Rooftops ta hide on, couple tricky curves so they'd have ta slow down, multiple escape routes… Only problem is it's almost /too/ obvious a spot. If they're expecting an ambush at all, that's where they'll expect it.."
"Well…" Posh says, "See, I've already got one of those Zapper rockets. It's sort of like wishing for more wishes, you see?" she asks. "I propose that we keep this simple. We shoot the truck with a zapper rocket, we neutralize the riders quickly and nonlethally, we load up what gear we can, and we escape," Posh suggests. "Now, I -do- have my van equipped for this - if you're willing to ride shotgun? Or do you want to ride your bike, in case we need the speed? Do you have a shifting transponder and changing number plate for that?"

Macro ponders for a moment, then replies, "Shotgun. Bike might be faster, but we can't really carry much on it - and I'd need ta ride it /away/ from the scene as well, which means you'd either be on your own or we'd have a harder time losin' pursuit."

He grins. "'sides. I wouldn't be able ta jump from my bike onto the truck unless I'm willin' ta ditch the bike…"
Posh grins. "Also, well…my van can drive itself, you see - I've set it up with a drone pilot," she says. "So I was thinking we just do it like this…we steer in front of the transport, then suddenly the van's back doors open," she says. "I hit it with the zapper rocket, and you immediately launch in with those skills of yours," she suggests. "I'll dump the launcher and come to back you up. When our opposition is down, the van drives around back to back, we load what we can, we get out."
Macro nods. "Simple, straightforward, workable. Sounds good. Ya got any hard data on how many guards we can expect?"
Posh gives a mock look of offense. "I'm a fixer, not a mage!" She shrugs. "I don't know," she says. "So we'd better be ready." She ponders a bit. "It still might be dangerous. It's best to bring your assault rifle…don't worry too much. I'll carry trauma patches. The grand theft is bigger than the assault with a deadly weapon charges anyway. But let's try not to go lethal unless we have to."
Macro nods. "Might need it ta shoot out the front window before I go through. But yeah - no killin' unless it's them or us."

He stands up in one smooth motion, rolling his shoulders once before reaching for his gear.
«Auto-Judge[]» Macro (#5668) has the Armor Rating Ballistic with the value '0 (8)'.
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) has the Armor Rating Ballistic with the value '0 (8)'.
«Auto-Judge[]» Macro (#5668) has the Armor Rating Impact with the value '0 (7)'.
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) has the Armor Rating Impact with the value '0 (6)'.

"In order to get through, it looks like the'll have to cross into a B zone, and will be in there for several blocks," Posh says, stepping through the sliding side door of the Aztech Luna van that she uses for jobs such as these, inviting Macro in for a seat, after which the van will change color to a livery for Dooley's Fine Donuts, generate a new number plate at random, and smoothly roll out of the garage at 962 Golden Monkey. "We'll have a bit of a better window there. You know, it's near where the Old DTC was. We'll have to be careful not to disturb the locals, though."

Macro nods as he shrugs into his armour. "Might actually help — if we leave quick once we're done, whoever they call in for backup will run into the locals pickin' the thing clean."

Posh flashes a quick smile as the dot that represents the van gets closer to the information she'd loaded into the Battletac. "That's good thinking," Posh says. "I didn't consider that." She nods. "All right. This shipment's going to be arriving in a few hours, it looks like. Care for a soft drink?" she asks, going over to the van's bar.

A FEW HOURS LATER…
Growing up in the Warrens, the ability to sleep when you can and wake up quick is a survival trait. Macro never really lost it even after he got out, and he looks almost disgustingly comfortable conked out in his seat, wearing his armour, and snoring only /slightly/.

Posh reaches over to gently shake Macro's shoulder. "Hey…" She whispers, then realizes it's silly, and speaks a little louder. "It's showtime, Macro." She grins, hefting an Aztechnology Lasher that she's preloaded with a Zapper rocket, resting it on her custom-made-ruthi-cloak-clad shoulder.

Macro's eyes snap open and he looks at Posh, disorientation fading out of his gaze as he remembers where he is and what's about to go down. He gives Posh a nod, then fits his helmet on and crouches down beside her, holding his rifle at the ready for when the van door opens, breathing slowly, a low rumble starting in his throat, precursor to the war cry that the Omens' enemies have learned to fear…
Posh then shoulders the Lasher and nods to Macro. "Here's how it's going to go. I'm going to have to shoot the rocket unguided in order to get it off quickly," Posh says. "As soon as the rocket hits…well, you go. I'm going to be there shortly after," she says. "It looks like there are two in the driver and passenger seats, and one in the turret," she says, considering. "The turret itself…hopefully we don't have to worry about it. All right…let's get into position."
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 3 vs TN 3 for "Drone Pilot of Van, moving into position":
3 5 5 = 3 Successes
Macro nods, bracing himself for the leap.
Posh's ruthenium camo activates, rendering her near invisible except for the Lasher, and shortly after, the doors swing open, revealing the front of the transport, the driver and the passenger's eyes starting to widen as they see a bulky figure in security armor standing next to a cloaked figure with a rocket launcher…
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls Initiative with a result of 20.
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!"
«Plot» Macro says, "Invocation Geas fulfilled, related powers activating."
«Auto-Judge[]» Macro (#5668) rolls Initiative with a result of 27.
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 2 for "Driver +7 Reaction":
2 2
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 2 for "Guard +9 Reaction":
1 3
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 2 for "Gunner +9 Reaction":
3 5
«Plot» Posh says, "Macro 27, Posh 20, Gunner 17, Guard 13, Driver 11"
Macro grins ferally behind his helmet, fire and battle raging in his blood - but under his control, held in check. He crouches for the leap, waiting for the missile to fire…
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls Launch Weapons + 1 + 5 vs TN 5 for "Lasher, moving target, +1 Task Pool, +5 Combat Pool":
1 1 2 3 3 3 4 4 5 5 7 7 23 = 5 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls Launch Weapons + 1 + 5 - 5 vs TN 5 for "Lasher, moving target, +1 Task Pool, +5 Combat Pool KP reroll (6 spent)":
1 1 3 4 4 5 9 16 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 2 for "Scatter":
3 4
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) uses 1 of item 25: Seeker Zapper Rocket from Run Team Stash (#10861).
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 5 vs TN 11 for "Half vehicle armor vs Zapper Rocket":
1 2 2 3 7 = 0 Successes
Posh takes just an extra heartbeat, as Macro poises himself for launch, directing the Lasher on her shoulder…just a little more…almost there…and…FFFFFSSSHSHHHHHHSSHSHSH!!! The rocket launchers eagerly from its tube as Posh commands it, and it travels to smack straight into the grille of the Ares transport. There's a loud sound of discharge and the scent of ozone as blue streaks of energy crackle around the outside of the vehicle, which immediately starts to slow, all power to its systems gone. That Citymaster is toast.
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 1 for "Response, minutes":
5
Perhaps as an emergency safety measure, the maglocked doors swing open as the vehicle starts to close, to prevent a total system failure from trapping the personnel inside.
Next to Posh, Macro uncurls in an athletic leap that, frankly, no one wearing that much armour has any business making, using the push-off from the van's rear bumper to cancel relative velocities, landing right by the opening door in time to catch the first exiting passenger with the business end of his staff.
«Auto-Judge[]» Macro (#5668) rolls Athletics vs TN 6 for "Who dares, wins!":
2 2 3 3 4 5 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Macro (#5668) rolls Athletics vs TN 6 for "Who dares, wins! (KP 1)":
1 1 1 4 5 5 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Macro (#5668) rolls Athletics vs TN 6 for "Who dares, wins! (KP 3)":
1 3 4 5 8 17 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Macro (#5668) rolls Pole Arms/Staves + Combat Pool: 4 vs TN 2 for "Macro SMASH! Base damage 11M stun on impact.":
1 1 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 5 5 9 = 14 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 4 + 6 vs TN 4 for "No reach weapon, desperate defense, using 6 combat pool":
1 1 1 1 2 3 4 7 9 10 = 4 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 4 + 6 - 4 vs TN 4 for "No reach weapon, desperate defense, using 6 combat pool KP 1/3":
1 1 2 4 8 13 = 3 Successes
«Plot» Posh says, "14 vs 7."
«Plot» Posh says, "Result is a hit for Macro, 12D?"
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 5 + 4 vs TN 5 for "Light security armor with helmet, soaking vs 12D":
1 2 2 3 3 4 5 5 5 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 5 + 4 - 3 vs TN 5 for "Light security armor with helmet, soaking vs 12D KP 2/3":
1 2 2 3 3 4 = 0 Successes
«Plot» Posh says, "Takes S Stun."
Macro's assault manages to brutally smash the end of his staff into the chest of the guy in the passenger seat, who tries desperately to defend himself with his burst-fire combat shotgun, with shortened barrel. A handy weapon, but not handy enough, as the fellow is brutally dazed.

There's the sound of a commotion in the rear of the vehicle - must be the gunner - and the driver immediately grabs a short carbine assault rifle and bails from the vehicle, running toards the back door, abandoning the injured guy riding shotgun.

With you in his face and nowhere to go, the fellow you've bashed desperately tries to reverse his grip on the gun and smash you in the face with the butt. A pretty corageous soul.
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 4 + 2 vs TN 7 for "S Stun damage":
2 3 5 5 8 9 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 4 + 2 - 2 vs TN 7 for "S Stun damage ~KP 3/3":
1 3 3 5 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Macro (#5668) rolls Pole Arms/Staves vs TN 2 for "You chose poorly, son.":
1 2 3 3 3 4 4 5 5 5 5 7 = 11 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 5 vs TN 5 for "Soak…":
1 3 3 4 4 = 0 Successes
But his efforts are for naught, as his weakened assault is quickly reversed by Macro, with another strike across the crown leaving him out of the fight - and probably with a fracture even through he the helmet. That one is going to live, at least.

Posh breathlessly communicates via com as she hops out of the van - "All right. Let's go together at the same time…they'll probably try to ambush us."
«Auto-Judge[]» Macro (#5668) rolls Stealth for "They never look up.":
1 2 3 3 4 5 5
Commlink-Sticks> "Understood. I'll go high, you go low," Macro replies before turning toward the Citymaster and running up its side with an eerie lack of noise despite the armor boots against the metal surface.
«OOC» Macro says, "+4 to TN from traceless walk."
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 5 vs TN 9 for "Perception":
2 2 5 8 8 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 4 vs TN 9 for "Perception Gunner":
2 3 3 3 = 0 Successes
Commlink-Sticks> "In position."
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls Stealth for "+6 ruthi cloak":
4 4 5 5 11 14 14
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 5 vs TN 20 for "Perception Driver":
2 3 4 5 5 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 5 vs TN 20 for "Perception Gunner":
1 1 4 5 20 = 1 Success
"They're coming," is heard, as Posh's boot scrapes ever so slightly as she tries to sneak around the car. Looks like the lost the team the advantage of surprise, as the two folks inside launch a counter-attack, rushing out to quickly take rather difficult snapshots but trying to gain the initiative!
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 5 + 2 vs TN 8 for "Attacker running, defender walking, smartgoggles, vs Posh":
2 2 3 4 4 4 11 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 5 + 2 - 1 vs TN 8 for "Attacker running, defender walking, smartgoggles, vs Posh KP 1/3":
1 3 3 5 5 9 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 7 vs TN 5 for "Dodging carbine burst, combat pool":
4 4 5 8 10 14 17 = 5 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 5 + 2 vs TN 12 for "Attacker running, defender walking, smartgoggles, vs Macro blindshot fullauto":
1 1 2 4 5 5 8 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 5 + 2 vs TN 12 for "Attacker running, defender walking, smartgoggles, vs Macro blindshot fullauto KP 1/3":
2 2 2 2 3 3 4 = 0 Successes
The driver seems to come out first, bearing his carbine rifle. He shoots a burst at Posh, but she manages to move just out of the way of his muzzle a heartbeat before he pulls the trigger, missing. The gunner, wielding what must have been a backup battle rifle, roars his rage as he launches a full-auto burst in the general direction of where he thinks Macro is…but has little more success!
Unfortunately for the one shooting at Macro, his target isn't where he expected it to be, and not behaving like you'd expect someone wearing heavy armour to. People wearing heavy security armour do not, as a rule, do backflip dismounts off a vehicle roof, using the momentum of their leap to let gravity help swing their staff to come crashing down on the guard's head…
«Auto-Judge[]» Macro (#5668) rolls Pole Arms/Staves + Combat Pool: 2 vs TN 3 for "Coming down!":
1 1 1 2 2 3 3 4 4 4 5 9 14 17 = 9 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 5 + 4 vs TN 4 for "Yeouch, big ork!!!":
1 1 2 3 3 4 5 8 9 = 4 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 5 vs TN 4 for "Soaking 11D":
3 5 5 7 17 = 4 Successes
«Plot» Posh says, "Soaked to M."
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 5 vs TN 11 for "Knockdown":
3 5 5 10 10 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls Pentjak-Silat + 3 vs TN 4 for "Pentjak Silat assault against driver. Close Combat.":
2 3 3 4 4 4 5 10 11 27 = 7 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 4 + 5 vs TN 4 for "Vs Posh Close Combat P-S":
3 4 5 5 5 5 8 11 16 = 8 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls Body vs TN 2:
3 3 3 3 3 4 4 8 10 = 9 Successes
The guard brings up his rifle to attempt to stave off Macro's onslaught, and actually manages to bat away the first few strikes until a feint leaves him open to a spinning combination, first knocking him off balance with a strike to the shoulder before sweeping his back leg just when he tries to put weight on it, and he goes down with a THUMP.
Meanwhile, Posh is overmatched by her opponent, and gets a smack across the cheek for good measure. Thankfull, she has both calictonin and bone lacing, and so she looks more surprised than anything else about having been beaten with the fellow with the carbine.

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls Initiative with a result of 18.
«Auto-Judge[]» Macro (#5668) rolls Initiative with a result of 24.
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 2 for "+6 Driver":
1 5
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 2 for "+7 Gunner M Stun":
3 5
«Plot» Posh says, "Macro 24, Posh 18, Gunner 15, Driver 12"
Macro steps over the downed gunner, kicking his rifle out of the way and delivering another smack to the man's head.
«Auto-Judge[]» Macro (#5668) rolls Pole Arms/Staves + Combat Pool: 2 vs TN 3 for "Time for a nap, buddy.":
1 1 2 3 4 4 4 5 5 5 8 10 11 19 = 11 Successes
+roll 4+5/6 ~Lots of combat pool, wound penalty
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 4 + 5 vs TN 6 for "Lots of combat pool, wound penalty":
1 2 3 4 5 5 5 7 8 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 4 + 5 - 2 vs TN 6 for "Lots of combat pool, wound penalty KP 3/3 Gunner":
1 1 2 3 4 4 11 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 5 + 3 vs TN 6 for "Vs Macro's 13D hit":
1 4 5 5 5 7 9 11 = 3 Successes

Macro's smash hit on the downed gunner means that he's out of the fight, just on the edge of consciousness. They don't pay him quite enough for this!

«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls Pentjak-Silat + 5 vs TN 4 for "Vs Driver":
1 1 2 2 2 2 3 3 4 5 7 15 = 4 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 4 + 5 vs TN 4 for "Vs Posh":
2 3 4 4 5 9 10 11 11 = 7 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls Body vs TN 2 for "Posh soak":
2 3 3 4 4 5 8 11 14 = 9 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls Body + 4 vs TN 4:
1 2 2 2 2 3 4 4 4 4 5 11 17 = 7 Successes
Posh seems to be having some serious trouble with the driver, who is able to step back and misses with one burst, but then catches Posh center mass - fortunately right in the armor, with the second. She grunts as she's been hit, and a little blood is visible on her clothes - she caught one, that's for sure.
Macro turns at the sound of the gunshot, sees Posh take a bullet — one of his own is hurt — and everything goes briefly red.

The next thing anyone knows, the driver takes approximately 300 pounds of armoured stickfighting berserker ork to the small of the back.
«Auto-Judge[]» Macro (#5668) rolls Pole Arms/Staves + Combat Pool: 6 vs TN 3 for "MACRO SMASH.":
1 3 3 3 3 3 4 4 5 5 5 5 5 5 8 10 10 10 = 17 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 5 + 4 vs TN 4 for "All combat pool, crazy ork in his face!!!":
1 1 3 3 3 4 4 7 9 = 4 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 5 + 4 - 4 vs TN 4 for "All combat pool, crazy ork in his face!!! KP 1/3":
1 2 3 3 7 = 1 Success
«Plot» Posh says, "12 net successes is 15D Stun"
+roll 5/8 ~Vs stun
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 5 vs TN 8 for "Vs stun":
1 2 4 5 7 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Posh (#11342) rolls 5 vs TN 8 for "Vs stun KP 2/3":
1 2 3 3 4 = 0 Successes
The guard brings up his rifle in a desperate attempt to block, but it's like trying to hold back a storm with a paper fan. Macro lets him intercept his staff, then uses the contact point to sweep and lock the rifle against the guard's arm, pivots around the axis to pull him stumbling off balance and entirely unable to do anything about the full power swing coming straight at his face—- and then everything goes mercifully dark, too quickly to even feel pain.
Posh looks down at the man at her feet, and looks up to Macro - not too much the worse for wear, although she looks a little bit shaken. "Thanks Macro," she says, with a quick smile. She points to the full-auto large rifle that the gunner was using. "You might want to pick that one up," she says, heading towards the swung open doors of the City-master. With a remote command to the drone, the electric van is alread backing up soon.
"Let's get what we can and get out." There's a few crates - one shows a spec of 'Rockets, Anti-Vehiclar, Non-lethal," and Posh makes a grab for that one first. "Can you help me out with this one, Macro?" she asks, struggling a bit with the weight.
Macro breathes heavily for a moment, then takes a deliberate deep breath to push the blood rage back down into the dark, and nods at Posh. "Any time," he replies, hefting the rifle in one hand and laying it down in the back of the van before moving over to help Posh move the missile crates. "You'll be okay?"
Posh gives a wan smile. "We've got exactly one minute," she says, a little breathlessly. "And yes, I'll be okay. It's…not too serious," she says. "I've got a biomonitor installed, you see…it's a scoring hit, and my trauma damper's already stopped…the bleeding."

There's a few more smaller crates, some that contain various weapons that…"All right," Posh says. "Let's get out of here ahead of the cavalry," she says, clambering into the van and beckoning you inside…

Macro nods, takes one more moment to check the surroundings, and then ducks into the van, pulling the door shut behind him. "Let's."

The van smoothly shifts off, pulling down a rather narrow side street and looking to change colors a number of times, its transponder starting to spoof differently to be as far away from the scene as possible. Lunas are a dime a dozen, after all, and Posh starts to breathe easier once the map shows distance opening up between the two Omens and the site of the attack.

"Whew. That was a litle closer than I'd hoped. Thanks for taking care of me back there," Posh says. "Now to see what we got…"
Macro nods, pulling his helmet off and setting it aside. "Any time, fer one o' my own," he replies, not quite as eloquently as Oz might put it, but the sincerity comes across. Let's get ya home where someone can sew ya up right again, eh?"

"A soft bandage and a hard drink, I think that's what I need," Posh says. She takes her cloak off, looking at the painful but relatively superficial wound. "Let's do an evasive course…and then, well, once we're sure we're clear, it's back to the garage and both those things."

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License