Cult Crack-Up
GM: Haley
Players: Carpenter, Dekkar, Hardy
Synopsis: The team tries to infiltrate a cult, explosions, and a prison escape ensue.

It all begins with a phonecall, people have a job they tell people who tell other people who

contact the right people for the job. As such you are notified in different ways that there is a

meeting to be held in the basement of the RagDoll in the CAS. The conference room on the left

side will be the spot and the time is 18:00 local time.

«Plot» Haley says, "Security Rating D"

Dekkar takes the call, midday, and puts away a datapad he was studying over tome sort of

textured soy protein based lunch. He grabs an armored leather jacket to wear to the meet,

fashionable enough for a place like The RagDoll incase something happens directly after the meet.

He also conceals a Predator III for the same reason. He drives the very familiar route to the

bar, and parks his Rapier nearby, proceeding in the door like he has many times before.

Carpenter parts his Americar off a little ways from the meet area, arriving shortly after a quick

munch down on Krill bars and a slight kit up. He adjusts the Secure Jacket over his frame,

ensuring the FN was covered, before walking in, no where /near/ fashionible, but at least clean

cut utilitarian. A quick nod to any bouncer that might be watching the place, before he'll enter

a minute or two after Dekkar.

Upon opening the door to the conference room the runners are first greeted by the soft

hiss of white noise. A table has been situated in the room to allow for private conferences.

Sitting behind the desk is Haley, she looks up and she gives a wave saying, "Hiya boys," her tone

cheerful. She's clearly not a native of the CAS, this is evident by her higher pitched Brooklyn

accent. "C'mon in, have a seat we'll twalk about some things," she says.

Dekkar easily makes his way down to the basement without being even looked upon as

unusual on his way down. He proceeds to the conference referenced, and in the door. "Sounds like

a plan!" he says upon entry, completely at home and at ease with the environment and with Haley.

He looks around to see who else came.
Carpenter has to take a look around the bar itself, for a moment, scanning the people there, and

the possible ways to proceed. He takes a deep breath at the slight crowd, moving to quickly light

a ciggerette and take a deep drag, before heading down the stairs to the basement level.

"Evenin'." He says, over to Haley, as she greets them. He'll look over to Dekkar, and give him a

slight nod. "So. Let's talk 'bout some things". His accent is quite working-class English, as he

takes a seat.

Dekkar takes a seat as he observes Carpenter entering. He notes the English accent and snickers

about something. Not an ignorant sounding one, more like it triggered a fond memory or something,

as he looked sorta happy about it. He shifts in his seat to a more comfortable position. "Haha, I

thought it mighta been you.." Dekkar says this with a smile to Haley.

Once the door is closed, Haley says, "Great." She pulls out three things slowly from the

breast pocket of her jacket. A datachip, and a pair of credsticks, she then places all three down

on the table. Looking from one runner to the next she says, "Oi am representin' a fella that has

run inta a little problem. It seems that his deliveries are havin' more trouble goin' through

because the heat has been turned up." She slides the datachip forward and she says, "He seems ta

think this is because these people are somehow related to John Geddings, a local politico." She

smiles and says, "He is wantin' some people to go inside an' find out if there's some financial

dealin's an' if so, he wants proof."

Carpenter moves to collect the datachip when it's proffered, moving to slowly reach inside his

jacket, keeping his movements /very/ plain. He comes out with a Pocket Secretary, sliding the

chip inside. "So, we got one businessman feelin' th' heat from th' compeition, an' his competion

may not be playin' fair. Fine, fine. Don't know any Geddings. What country in this mishmash is he

from?" He takes a look at the data on the chip, angling it so Dekkar can see.

Dekkar nods to the pitch. "This could be fun, getting in anyways. I don't have any major

problems with the job type, but what are we gonna get paid to do something like this?" He leans

forward and watches the data float by on the Poc Sec.

«Plot» Haley says, "The map! http://i40.tinypic.com/34773o7.jpg"

The datachip shows a image as taken by a drone that was positioned over what looks to be

a compound of some sort. Four guard towers posted at the corners, people can be seen tending

large gardens. To answer the initial questions, Haley says, "Well my contact is awferin' twenty

five kay a head." She Shifts her attention back to Carpenter and she says, "Its CAS secta stuff,

kinda out in the bush. These people aren't city people that's for sure. You can get the info

howeva you want, just as long as ya get it."

Carpenter shurgs, "Got no problem with enterin' th' CAS. No SIN with them, ya know." He puts the

PocSec down on the table, and moves to light another ciggerette. "Place looks well armed an'

armored. If ya know how t' talk your way in, that's a possiblity, but I'n not a subtle man.

Twenty-Five sounds… well. Nothin' sounds resonable, but it'll do.

Dekkar pauses, and goes over the map briefly. He takes a breath and summarises he

thinking. "Well. I take it we CAN infiltrate it.. What kinda people are living there? And are we

moving on this with just us two, or are you coming too? That dramatically alters how I view

this."

"Oi'm not gonna go on this one, he has me hoppin' tonight, Oi got otha deals ta be

makin," says Haley with a helpless shrug. She looks over across the table at the datadisplay and

she adjusts her glasses saying, "Far as Oi was told they're a buncha survivalist bozos or

cultists." She drums her fingers lightly on the table and she says, "Oi was hopin' a third woulda

shown up, but he apparently couldn't make it. So it'll be you two. If ya look at the pichas you

got a four meter fence around the place, an' four guard towas."

Carpenter pauses, looking over the image, before shruging. "If we can get in some where, enter

th' compound, I can go t' work. We just rip whatever data we can, an' get out. Th' towers…

those are a problem, though. Big problem, specialy if they've got emplacements. I don't see much

cover… no count on th' number inside. Now, I'm not gonna be an idiot, say we can take 'em all

on an' just have them come t' use.

Dekkar nods and points to the tunnel reference. "We can explore that option too. I can

scout the place out with my ruth on beforehand too, get us a much cleaner picture of just what is

going on before we go breaking in. I'm comfortable with the job.. we can gear up and move on this

when it gets dark as far as I'm concerned, part of the legwork will definitely involve direct

recon. How much time do we have?"

«Plot» Dekkar says, "Can I roll street rumors to see if anyone is referencing a place like

this?"

«Plot» Haley says, "Yes you may."

"That's awl Oi got on the place," says Haley with a motion to the chip she passed over.

She scratches the side of her nose as she says, "He passes me the information an' the pay, says

find somebody ta do this."

«Plot» Haley says, "They're a luddite community trying to move back to nature. For some reason

they are getting a little more protection from the authorities than they should."

«Plot» Dekkar says, "How about a roll on military background regarding the place? Did the

military ever care or keep track of it, was it formerly anything else and did Dekk ever hear

about it?"

«Plot» Haley says, "Roll away."

«Auto-Judge[]» Dekkar (#6641) rolls Military Background:
3 3 5 7 9

«Plot» Haley says, "Nope its nothing interesting to the military."

Carpenter gives something of a nod at that. "Well.. hmm. Don't know if I like tunnels. Too many

chances for an ambush… but if it's th' way in, it's th' way in. Lets jus' 'ope they don't 'ave

signifigant firepower, an' we'll be able t' give 'em a show a' force."

«Plot» Dekkar says, "Can I roll the same regarding the person for either of those rolls?"

«Plot» Haley says, "No tunnels, I forgot to edit out that one when I was editing the map."

«Plot» Haley says, "You can do street rumors."

«Auto-Judge[]» Dekkar (#6641) rolls Street Rumors for "What have you been up to, Mr.

Geddings?":
2 3 4 8

«Plot» Haley says, "Geddings is a tough on crime sort of politician, he has his eye towards the

presidency of the CAS."

«Auto-Judge[]» Carpenter (#3344) rolls Politics:
11

«Plot» Haley says, "Wife and daughter."

«Plot» Haley says, "He's a Old South politician, he's happy to show his family every chance he

gets to show what a good father and great man he is."

"I am pretty much ready to get my hands dirty. Was there anything about a time limit?

That will dramatically alter my approach to recon." Dekkar awaits the last answer he's looking

for before he seems prepared to move on from the meeting.

Hardy rolls over in bed and opens one eye to peer at the message beeping on his pocsec.

The black eye is ringed with red as he had a late night last night drinking with the rest of the

Boyz at the Big House.

'Biz, meet at the RagDoll.. LaughingGirl'

"Huh…well cred is cred…"drags out the troll, realizing his mouth tastes like the undersole of

his boot. Dragging his huge frame out of the bed he pulls on his leathers and feeds his new cat

'Chickadee' before heading out the door. Once the smell of the streets hits him he grins, takes a

drink from a rain barrel and heads to the Ragdoll.

Arriving at the Ragdoll, Hardy kicks the stand down on his Harley and tosses a couple scrip to an

orc outside to watch it for him. The kid grins and sits on the seat of the troll-modded bike and

tosses Hardy a wide grin. With a shake of his head Hardy enters the bar and looks for Haley.

Finding her already talking to two others he strolls that way and nods to Haley and Dekkar.

Carpenter is new but gets a nod anyway, any friend of Haleys and all that.

"Well he said, 'As soon as possible,' so Oi assume you got a day or two most," says

Haley. She smiles as Hardy enters and she flicks a credstick from her pocket towards the big

trug. "Chumma wants some financial papas collected from some kooks in a compound. They got a four

meter fence, four guard towas. They got the map onna chip."

Showing some manual dexterity, Hardy catches the credstick and makes it disappear into

his maw, sitting there like an oversized toothpick. Pretending to bite it as one would bite gold

to test the maleability, he smiles and nods to her.."Creds good, sounds wiz.." He turns two

chairs around and straddles the two of them with ease looking to Dekkar and grinning.."Hoi

D..good ta see ya…" A nod to Carpenter and a raise of his chin in a 'sup' gesture

adds…"Hardy…sup chumma…"

Introductions done he turns back to Haley and grins, "Aight…lets do sum biz"

Carpenter looks over to Hardy as he enters… well, up at Hardy, giving him a bit of a hard look.

"You're late. I'm 'opin' you're more professional on th' job." He simply states, before standing

up, and collecting his credstick. "In any case, I think we've got a bit a' a strategy 'ere. Meet

at th' outskirts with our kit, I'd say… We goin' loud or quiet?"
Carpenter also gives something of an aside. "Ah. Name's Bloggs, Jospeh Bloggs."

Tapping the white noise generator with her index finger, Haley looks to Dekkar and she

says, "Bring that back when ya come back from tha job. Oi'll have the second half the pay for you

guys." That said she stands from her seat and she says, "Oi gotta go take care of my otha

meetin', you guys take care come back safe."

Dekkar shakes his head. "Are you kidding me?" Dekkar stands up, looking slightly annoyed

at Carpenter's complaint followed by the question he asks. "Yes, lets go in loud to a compound we

know relatively little about." He laughs it off, trying to shake the seriousness. "Haha… maybe

both I guess. If we have to do this in one shot, we should set a forward position.. gimme some

time to do a little recon, and we can move in loud or quiet going off of that."

Dekkar nods to Haley, secures his up front pay, and pockets it. He's ready to go.

Carpenter gives something of a nod to the man, seeming unpetrubed, at least, by the slightly

annoyed look. "I'm a very blunt instument. Goin' th' heavy way requires different kit, ya know.

Taking the complaint in stride, Hardy's expression doesnt change and he stands with the

others. "Aight bruddas, les roll an we meet at da outskirts, plan for bof 'eavy an quiet as bes

ya canz." He tosses Dek a tusky grin and heads for the door.

«Auto-Judge[]» Hardy (#4993) rolls Etiquette (Street) for "C'mon baby daddy needs to know some

info!":
3 3 5 23

«Plot» Haley says, "Well the politician is a pretty slick guy. He's looking to become the next

president of the CAS. Strong conservative, family values kind of guy. He's got a hard on crime

reputation. However, your decker comments that something's odd about his money."

«Auto-Judge[]» Hardy (#4993) rolls Etiquette (Street) for "C'mon baby daddy needs DA BOYZ ta

bring DA NOIZE!":
2 3 4 5

«Auto-Judge[]» Hardy (#4993) rolls Etiquette (Street) for "C'mon baby daddy needs DA BOYZ ta

bring DA NOIZE! KP:1/6":
1 3 4 11

«Plot» Haley says, "For 5K the Demolition Boyz will send a few Go-Gangers to cause trouble, you

just need to give them a 4 hour lead time. That is the distance from the Sprawl to the compound."

Dekkar arrives some way out from the camp's location, about two kilometers on land. He

straps on his goggles and silently makes his way into the trees. He approaches from the south,

opposite the main gate. He slowly sweeps his vision over the direction of the compound, looking

for patrol route evidence, vehicles, defenses and anything unusual that would provide an entry

point.

Carpenter holds a position a small ways away from Dekkar, in the trees, not getting very close to

the compound, itself. The urban camoflauge he wears isn't exactly the best for this sort of work,

but it's dark, so it hopefully would work. The balaclava is rolled up just below his helmet, as

he scans the area in front, his radio keyed to the group freqency, a hand flexing it's grip on an

M-23.

«Plot» Haley says, "Perception Check please Dekkar."

Hardy arrives at the pre-arranged location, rolling up on his Harley and cutting the

engine. He unhooks the hockey bag from the prefab hooks he had installed on the side of the bike

and sets it gingerly on the ground. A simple nod of acknowledgement to each of the others is his

only greeting as his cellphone rings. He steps a few feet away and speaks quietly into the phone.

His face breaks into a wide grin at the conversaion and he finishes the conversaion.

Watching as Dekkar slides into the woods he starts making more calls, getting the crew he wants

for the diversion together. After he is satisfied with the grouping of go-gangers he slides his

phone into a saddlebag on the bike and opens the hockey bag. Leaning into the bike's shadow he

works at readying the weaponry inside the bag, his hands moving quickly and efficently over the

items. He pulls out a taccom and puts it into his ear and taps a single time on the transmit to

signify his presence on the freq with the others.

«Plot» Dekkar says, "Forgot to pose in the ruth, note that."

«Auto-Judge[]» Dekkar (#6641) rolls Intelligence for "To see all that I can see.":
2 2 3 4 4 4

«Auto-Judge[]» Dekkar (#6641) rolls Intelligence for "To see all that I can see.KP1":
1 2 4 4 10 11

The compound after dark is fairly quiet. A two man team patrols the grounds walking

around the inside of the wire. The four towers are manned with a pair of guards each, the wide

barrel of machine guns can be seen along with what appears to be search lights which currently

are off. In addition to the patrol team a pair of large black dogs can be seen walking around

lead by a third guard. Their breath flickers flames up their snouts and their eyes glow like

embers in the darkness.

Commlink-Dekkar> Dekkar says, "Hmm. 8 guard towers, manned, with machine guns. A two man patrol,

and a guy with some dogs with glowing eyes… anyone know what that's about?"

Commlink-Carpenter> Carpenter says, "Goddamn. Don't know what that's 'bout, but it doesn't sound

good. Ya got magnfication? How're those MGs mounted on th' towers? Just one in th' towers, or

two, an' any other weapons?"

Commlink-Dekkar> Dekkar says, "No mag, no."

«Auto-Judge[]» Haley (#4416) rolls 4:
1 2 2 4

Commlink-Roulette> Hardy says, "Got me on da dawgs, ran inta sum a while back….dey ain friendly

ai can tellz ya dat much. Dis ain lukin lik much fun. I got da divershun online, need 4 hour prep

ta get 'ere, shoul I start em now er wait?"
comm 9 meter clearence on the edges… I might be able to cross that but unless you two can do

things I dunno about..

Commlink-Dekkar> Dekkar says, "9 meter clearence on the edges… I might be able to cross that

but unless you two can do things I dunno about.."
comm I say go for it. I'll observe for a while. Do you have any heavy weapons?

Commlink-Dekkar> Dekkar says, "I say go for it. I'll observe for a while. Do you have any heavy

weapons?"

Commlink-Carpenter> Carpenter says, "Note t' self. Bring some bincos t' share, next time. An'

depends on what your definition is on 'eavy."

Commlink-Roulette> Hardy says, "Any warnin signs on da fence? can yaz see any boxes at da edges?

Migh mean it elektrik.."
comm Knocking down guard towers heavy.

Commlink-Dekkar> Dekkar says, "Knocking down guard towers heavy."

«Plot» Dekkar says, "Observe the fence in detail? Is it electric or otherwise enhanced?"

«Plot» Haley says, "Vision mods?"

Commlink-Roulette> Hardy says, "I 'ave a LMG, if dey wood, mebee..ifn dey metal er

reinforced…prob not chum."

Commlink-Carpenter> Carpenter says, "I got two lighter SAWs, 5.65 caliber. An L325, an' that's a

7.62mm MG. All I got that could take a tower down is th' Great Dragon."

«Plot» Dekkar says, "Thermo, low light, flare comp"

«Plot» Haley says, "Roll perception."

«Auto-Judge[]» Dekkar (#6641) rolls Intelligence for "Fence, you are in my way.":
1 1 1 4 5 8

«Plot» Haley says, "The fence isn't hot."

Carpenter says "comm An' those reloads aren't cheap."

Commlink-Carpenter> Carpenter says, "An' those reloads aren't cheap."

Commlink-Roulette> Hardy says, "by da wayz, we gon 'ave a buncha go-gangaz makin a drek load uh

ruckuz in 4 hours on dat far side dere, so my bet is dat be da time ta make a move scan?"

Commlink-Carpenter> Carpenter says, "Suppose if ya know someone that deal in LAWs- Bloody

/'ell/."

«Plot» Haley says, "Noted."

«Plot» Haley says, "So, calling in the gang now?"

«Plot» Haley says, "So, everyone is ready for the gang to be called now?"

Commlink-Dekkar> Dekkar says, "Well, I can risk a full frontal infintration alone with the ruth,

but it will be high risk. A distraction might be what I need personally.. what do you guys want

to do when they get here?"

«Plot» Haley says, "Alright the Boyz will arrive in 4 hours."

«Plot» Haley says, "Anything you guys plan to do while waiting?"

«Plot» Dekkar says, "To sneak around to a good view of the gates and guards there, while

staying in the bush."

Commlink-Roulette> Hardy says, "See shut joo can see while we wait chumma, fin da bes place ta go

in an such. See in if dey hab markers on any uh da buildins…any like powah lines goin ta one er

satalite dishes, anyfin dat make wun buildin stand out…mo guards, etc…."

«Plot» Haley says, "Okay so anyone approaching the compound I need stealth checks."

«Auto-Judge[]» Dekkar (#6641) rolls Stealth:
2 2 5 9 10

«Auto-Judge[]» Haley (#4416) rolls 4:
1 3 4 4

«Auto-Judge[]» Haley (#4416) rolls 4:
1 3 3 5

«Auto-Judge[]» Haley (#4416) rolls 4:
1 2 5 9

Commlink-Carpenter> Carpenter says, "I got some kit in th' Roadmaster. If we're gonna go heavy,

I'll need some time t' swtich up."

«Auto-Judge[]» Haley (#4416) rolls 4:
1 2 3 5

Commlink-Roulette> Hardy says, "do it now omae, wunce dat diversion hit we roll…Dek gets da key

in an we covah…if it goes bad, we go too…soun wiz?"

«Plot» Haley says, "Okay, it takes 7 minutes for the pair walking together to make a loop

around the compound. Its dark, and as far as Dekkar can see there are no markings on the

building. There are four buildings that are not uniform size of the others."

«Plot» Dekkar says, "Can I roll stealth to make a judgement call on my chances of sneaking

right in the front gate?"

«Plot» Dekkar says, "For the record: Ruth has the full 12 scanners."

«Plot» Haley says, "Yes you may Dekkar."

«Auto-Judge[]» Dekkar (#6641) rolls Stealth for "Can I DO that?":
1 2 3 5 5

«Plot» Haley says, "Sure you can do that."

Commlink-Dekkar> Dekkar says, "Those fuckin' dogs.. anyone think they'd be especially able to see

me with my ruth on?"

Commlink-Roulette> Hardy says, "No idea omae."

Commlink-Carpenter> Carpenter says, "Copy. Fallin' back. An' anyone with a set a thermals might

be able t' see ya."

Commlink-Dekkar> Dekkar says, "Yeah, I know that… how do you guys feel about drawing them out

with the D-Boys? I might have the time I need to get in and just do this solo. Dragon down a

guard tower or two… I can help out with the ammo later."

«Plot» Haley says, "3 hours 45 minutes until the D-Boyz arrive."

Commlink-Dekkar> Dekkar says, "If you wanna come in hot, do that too, but I'm going to be most

effective staying fairly invisible, and I don't think either of you can sneak in with me."

Hardy takes a few minutes to armor up and then heads towards the rally point. He puts on

the gyro-mount for the LMG and attaches the weapon, moving it around to rest along his back.

Finishing off the preperations he hangs a few grenades from his webgear and finally pulls on his

helmet. Hearing Dekkar on the comms he responds…

Carpenter moves off his comm, and falls back, as quick as he can, in the lighter gear, to the

roadmaster parked over a short distance away. He keeps his pistol within reach as he quickly

strips.. and /strips/. The form-fitting isn't something that works well with the armor he was

going to wear. Let's just hope no one was /watching/…

Assuming all goes well, he's in his heavy armor shortly there after, fitting the gas mask over

his face, and the imaging systems over them, before latching on the Medium Machine gun onto his

own gyromount. The weapon is slung over to his back, as he grabs a single, green case from the

back, and heads back up.

«Plot» Haley says, "Dekkar, so what are you going to do?"

Commlink-Roulette> Hardy says, "I agree omae, timeline go lik dis….da boyz hit, joo get in…me

an da Bloggs rock an roll on sum towahs ta 'ep wif da distraction. We try an keep an eye out fer

joo an 'elp when we can an ifn joo call we cum a runnin an gunnin…"

Commlink-Carpenter> Carpenter says, "We'll draw 'em out, ya get in be'ind 'em. Works well enough.

I only got one rocket loaded up. I can make a second trip back, but th' third one's goin' t' be

us gettin' out a' 'ere."

«Auto-Judge[]» Haley (#4416) rolls 4:
2 4 5 8

«Auto-Judge[]» Haley (#4416) rolls 4:
1 1 3 10

«Plot» Haley says, "Stealth please Dekkar."

«Auto-Judge[]» Dekkar (#6641) rolls Stealth for "This is not the Dekkar you are looking for.":
1 2 4 7 11

«Plot» Haley says, "Yes, the large lumpy looking fellow?"

«Plot» Haley says, "Perception check please Dekkar."

«Auto-Judge[]» Dekkar (#6641) rolls Intelligence for "Percepting, aye!":
2 2 2 3 3 4

«Plot» Haley says, "Standing?"

«Auto-Judge[]» Dekkar (#6641) rolls Intelligence for "Percepting, aye!KP2":
2 3 4 4 5 9

«Plot» Dekkar says, "Standing"

The large flood lights switch on in the guard towers, their wide lights begin sweeping

the grounds outside of the fence. The guards themselves stand up and begin taking positions in

the towers. One mans the light, one mans the machinegun.

«Plot-Page» (To: Dekkar) Haley says, "Yes, you may."

«Auto-Judge[]» Dekkar (#6641) rolls Intelligence for "What are the dogs pissed about?":
1 1 2 5 7 11

Commlink-Dekkar> Dekkar says, "Dogs are onto us."

Commlink-Carpenter> Carpenter says, "Well, fuck. 'ow long we got?"

«Plot» Dekkar says, "Will lay low until D-Boys arive unless I can no longer hide."

«Plot» Haley says, "3 hours."

Commlink-Roulette> Hardy says, "3 hours at least…only udder optun is ta move ta udder side uh

fence an mak our own divershun…whut joo figger omaes?"

Commlink-Dekkar> Dekkar says, "I say we wait, and lay low. They don't have enough forces to

effectively sniff us out actively, and they presently know nothing about us."

Commlink-Carpenter> Carpenter says, "We can stay 'ere. If they're already lookin' over 'ere,

it'll give 'em assurance. If our friend can sneak t' th' other side, we'll be good… ahh."

«Plot» Haley says, "Dekkar you are near the front gate?"

Commlink-Carpenter> Carpenter says, "I'm settin' up th' launcher, in any case."

«Plot» Dekkar says, "Yes, but well within the trees opposite the clearing. Not RIGHT by it."

Carpenter looks over at the lights, grumbling, and opening up the case. "I might need ya t' carry

this out, if ya can. Damn thing's not somethin' I like losin'." He moves to get the Great Dragon

out, setting it on a nearby log, inclining it and looking through the attached scope as he sights

a tower. "All right… I think I can work with this… I got one shot, an' you'll need t' cover

me if th' shootin' starts before that."

«Plot» Haley says, "The gate is opening, the dogs and the handler are coming out."

«Plot» Dekkar says, "Getting the hell away then."

Commlink-Carpenter> Carpenter says, "Frag, what I wouldn't give for a sniper."

«Plot» Haley says, "Stealth check please."

Commlink-Roulette> Hardy says, "Move back ifn ja can omae, we can watch jus as gud frum

'ere…ifn dey get on to em be ready ta rock an roll omae…."

Commlink-Carpenter> Carpenter says, "Oh, I'm /always/ ready."

«Auto-Judge[]» Dekkar (#6641) rolls Stealth for "Back into the darkness!":
1 3 4 5 7

Commlink-Carpenter> Carpenter says, "I 'ope ya are, two, with that popgun."

«Plot» Haley says, "Standing?"

«Plot» Dekkar says, "Yes."

«Auto-Judge[]» Haley (#4416) rolls 4 for "Smell the intruder":
1 1 3 5

«Auto-Judge[]» Haley (#4416) rolls 4 for "Find the intruder with my nose":
2 3 4 5

Commlink-Roulette> Hardy says, "Ill keep dey 'eads down, joo knock dem out…scan?"

«Plot» Haley says, "You've been scented out, and the dogs see you."

Commlink-Carpenter> Carpenter says, "Works. Launcher's ready t' go. Ya want t' hit a tower,

first, or light up th' dogs?

«Plot» Dekkar says, "I will sprint into the forrest towards Carpenter and Hardy."

«Plot» Haley says, "+init please"

«Auto-Judge[]» Dekkar (#6641) rolls Initiative with a result of 14.

«Auto-Judge[]» Carpenter (#3344) rolls Initiative with a result of 14.

Commlink-Roulette> Hardy says, "Take da tower, I got da dogs"

«Auto-Judge[]» Hardy (#4993) rolls Initiative with a result of 20.

«Auto-Judge[]» Haley (#4416) rolls 3 for "+6 Dog 1":
2 3 9

«Auto-Judge[]» Haley (#4416) rolls 3 for "+6 Dog 2":
5 5 5

Commlink-Roulette> Hardy says, "When joo see me throw, close joo eyes…scan?"

«Plot» Haley says, "Pause please."

«Plot» Haley says, "Dog 2: 21, Hardy: 20, Dog 1: 17, Dekkar: 14, Carpenter: 14. Guard doesn't

get to act this go."

«Plot» Haley says, "Hound 2 is rushing at Dekkar, soon as it is in range it is breathing fire

at him."

«Auto-Judge[]» Haley (#4416) rolls 6 vs TN 5 for "Fire Breathing Hellhound":
1 2 2 2 3 5 = 1 Success

«Plot» Haley says, "You may dodge, or soak."

«Auto-Judge[]» Dekkar (#6641) rolls Combat Pool: 3 vs TN 4 for "Dodging!":
3 4 4 = 2 Successes"

«Plot» Haley says, "You dodged the flames."

«Plot» Haley says, "Hardy?"

«Plot» Haley says, "Pose the dodge Dekkar."

«Plot» Haley says, "Roll your attack Hardy."

Dekkar begins to feel the heat as he is rushed by the first hound onto him. He turns his

head just in time to recognize the burst of fire and dodge hard to the right, getting a tree in

the way of the fire jet before he had any chance of being burned. He breaks a sweat as he starts

to realign, prepared to sprint.

«Auto-Judge[]» Hardy (#4993) rolls Throwing Weapons + Combat Pool: 2 for "Fraggin Dragon dogs,

EAT THIS!!":
2 2 3 5 11

«Plot» Haley says, "Roll scatter."

«Auto-Judge[]» Hardy (#4993) rolls 1:
5

«Plot» Haley says, "I can't find when it goes off, so I will say the end of the phase."

«Auto-Judge[]» Haley (#4416) rolls 4 vs TN 12 for "Guard":
1 2 4 4 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Haley (#4416) rolls 4 vs TN 12 for "Dog 1":
1 2 2 16 = 1 Success

«Plot» Haley says, "Okay pose the throw Hardy."

«Plot» Haley says, "Dog 1, immune to fire, is rushing in to bite on Dekkar. It runs at 4x4 so

it cannot make the attack this phase, but it will be in your face Dekk."

«Plot» Haley says, "And while Hardy is posing, Dekkar, what are you up to?"

«Plot» Dekkar says, "Sprinting, full-bore. Gonna roll athletics for more distance."

«Plot» Haley says, "Roll it Dekkar."

Well the drek hits the fan as it usually does around Hardy. He should probably look into

some sort of leprecaun charm er something. However as most people know, luck is usually made

better with higher firepower. Thus when the first dog breaths fire at Dekkar Hardy decides to go

offensive in more than his breath. Raising slightly from cover a large troll arm does its HiLi

impression and tosses a small cylindrical object at the rear dog and its handler. "Grenades, dey

whuts fer dinnah…." grinds out the troll, the dinnah more of a grunt as he throws the grenade

and shields his eyes. Bright light and a loud THUMP show the fruits of his labors as he reopens

the one eye he closed, turning the other away to keep his nightsight such as it is.

«Auto-Judge[]» Dekkar (#6641) rolls Athletics vs TN 4 for "Running like hell!":
1 2 3 5 9 10 = 3 Successes

«OOC» Dekkar says, "Running with effective quickness 13"

«Auto-Judge[]» Dekkar (#6641) has the Attribute Quickness with the value '6 (10)'.

«Plot» Haley says, "Noted, pose away. Carpenter: What are you up to?"

«Auto-Judge[]» Hardy (#4993) uses 1 of item 1: SuperFlash Grenade from UCAS Military Crate of

Grenades (#10444).

Dekkar's body reaches full alignment just as the fire dies down. As if in slow motion to

his own perception, Dekkar feels his arms and legs almost elongate as his hands flatten and he

begins his sprint, his footfalls going from a quick 'pat-pat-pat' to a heavier 'whump-whump-

whump' as the amount of torque exerted by his legs increases by an order of matgnitude,

propelling Dekkar forward at a speed more on par with freeway-bound vehicles than mere men.

«Plot» Haley says, "NOTE TO WHO READS THIS LOG: Here is my justification on this rule."

«Plot» Haley says, "There is a troll that staff has allowed to use Ambidexterity with

Machineguns. As Carpenter has a 9 Strength I am assuming he can hold both of his heavy weapons at

once. Therefore he can fire the rocket as one action, simple action to drop the launcher, then

simple action to fire the burst."

«Plot» Haley says, "Free action to drop, simple action to fire."

«Plot» Haley says, "Even better."

«Plot» Haley says, "Roll your shot."

«Auto-Judge[]» Carpenter (#3344) rolls Launch Weapons + Combat Pool: 2:
3 4 4 4 4 5 8

«Plot» Haley says, "What kind of missile?"

«Plot» Haley says, "Roll the missile's intelligence."

«Auto-Judge[]» Carpenter (#3344) rolls 4:
2 3 3 4

«Auto-Judge[]» Carpenter (#3344) rolls 2:
3 8

«Plot» Haley says, "5 meter scatter."

«Auto-Judge[]» Haley (#4416) rolls 1 for "Direction":
2

«Plot» Haley says, "AV damage, there's no way this tower can survive that. Pose blowing up one

of the towers, the guards go with it."

«Auto-Judge[]» Carpenter (#3344) rolls Heavy Weapons + Combat Pool: 2:
1 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 7 11

«Plot» Haley says, "No light penalty, the flood lights are both a pro and a con."

«Auto-Judge[]» Haley (#4416) rolls 4 vs TN 5 for "Hound 1 Dodge":
1 2 2 5 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Haley (#4416) rolls 4 vs TN 12 for "Soak":
2 3 4 4 = 0 Successes

«Plot» Haley says, "Hound 1 is dead."

«Plot» Haley says, "Pose the destruction."

«Auto-Judge[]» Haley (#4416) rolls 4 vs TN 4 for "Catch the human":
1 2 4 5 = 2 Successes

«Plot» Haley says, "Hound 2 is after Dekkar, but the fleet footed biped is keeping is gaining

ground."

«Plot» Haley says, "Dekkar has his back to the superflash as it goes off."

«Plot» Haley says, "As per the rolls, the guard is blinded."

«Plot» Haley says, "Hardy is up."

Carpenter watches the dogs move forward, and Dekkar dodges as quickly as he can. His breath

quickens, and he quickly moves to the ATGM, quickly tapping in commands. He hears a slight, long,

beeeep, right before the troll tosses his grenade. He brings his head down as it's thrown,

covering his eyes for the explosion, before getting up after the whump, standing and unslinging

the MG from his back. "WATCH BLASTBACK!" He yells, before quickly squeezing the missile

launcher's trigger.

There's a slight gout of flame that scourches and sears the ground below the launcher, and a

supersonic streak of smoke as the missile zooms up at an angle. The action is fast enough that

one would have to check the smoke trail to see the slight correct arc the Great Dragon takes,

before slamming into the gaurd tower with a force meant to knock out tanks. The blast is

fercious, ripping apart the structure and most likely turning anyone in it into a mix of fine red

paste and mist.

Nick only hears the explosion, however, as he's focusing on another target, his machine gun

uttering one quick bark of fire, slamming open the closest hound to Dekkar… literally ripping

the innards from one side to the other.

«Plot» Haley says, "Roll it."

«Auto-Judge[]» Hardy (#4993) rolls Heavy Weapons + Combat Pool: 3 vs TN 3 for "I aint got time

ta bleed, you got time ta duck?":
3 4 4 4 5 10 = 6 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Haley (#4416) rolls 4 vs TN 5 for "Can't dodge this":
1 3 3 4 = 0 Successes

«Plot» Haley says, "Damage?"

«Auto-Judge[]» Haley (#4416) rolls 4 vs TN 9 for "Soak":
2 2 5 5 = 0 Successes

«Plot» Haley says, "The dog is dead."

«Auto-Judge[]» Carpenter (#3344) uses 1 of item 18: Great Dragon ATGM Missiles from Locker Gear

- Firearms and Munitions (#10209).

«Plot» Haley says, "The first wave of potential threats have been negated. What will be

happening next is going to be very complex. As such we will pause the log after Hardy's pose.

Everyone okay with tomorrow evening to continue?"

Hardy's grenade goes off, the flash blinding in the darkness of the Denver night. Looking

up to see the carnage he notices the guard is down but both dogs are still on the move. "Fraggin

tough dogs, musta grown up in Korea er sumfin.."

The WHUSH of the missle going off beside him and the MG opening up on the rear dog takes

his attention back to the fight. The closest guard tower becomes a masterpiece in fire and smoke

and the dog suddenly needs a bandaid or eighty.

With a feral grin Hardy drops prone behind his own LMG and brings it to bear on the only

dog left his eyes tracking the beast. "Time for joo ta figger out..all dawgs DO go ta

heaven…joo let me know.." With the last his finger tightens on the trigger and steel clad death

streaks out of the Ingram. The dog is lifted into the air, almost dancing on its hind legs for a

moment before it is torn in half by the barrage of bullets from Hardy. A satisfied grunt come

from the troll as he rises and growls into the commlink "Its killin time chummas, lets do

dis….."

The tower's flames illuminate the night, the hellhounds lay on the ground, dead from their

wounds. The smell of burning flesh drifts through the night air as does the crackle of wood.

Lights all inside the encampment come on, the barracks rousing to life. The searchlights struggle

to split double duty, with only three towers remaining its hard to light up the inside of the

camp and the outside.

Hardy shakes his head at the damage done by the rocket launcher and tosses Carp a wide tusky grin

under his helmet. He turns and sights in on the front gate, picking targets and getting ready to

move.

«Plot» Haley says, "You have one machinegun tower that can hit the corner of the compound you

are on."

Carpenter looks up to the flames of the tower, before clomping forward a bit, scanning the weapon

in the gyromount in minuate motions in front of him. "We'll leave th' launchers in postion. Grab

it on th' way out." He says, over the comms, not returning the grin that he sees. "Goddamn

missile better 'ave been worth it." He moves forward, keeping on Hardy's flank as he checks for

targets… specifically that opposing MG tower.

Dekkar slows to a jog, and then comes to a halt at Carpenter and Hardy's position. He

speaks audibly, rather than through comms. "Fuck, that was almost bad. I knew those dogs were

trouble, but didn't really know them well enough to make that determination… shall we

reformulate the plan on account of contact?"

Doors open up to the barracks and people start running out, an alarm goes off inside the

wire. The people, men, women and children start running in the direction of the runners screaming

and yelling.

Nodding his helmeted head towards Carp and Dek, Hardy agrees, "Im all ears chumma, whut

joo gawt in mind?" He continues to scan the area and as the people start running he growls,

"Sweet jeebus, figger it out fast, incoming…"

«Plot» Haley says, "So you are sneaking forward Dekk?"

«Auto-Judge[]» Dekkar (#6641) rolls Stealth for "You don't see me.":
1 3 3 5 8

«Auto-Judge[]» Haley (#4416) rolls 4 vs TN 20 for "If I spot ya, I'm gonna shoot ya!":
3 4 4 7 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Haley (#4416) rolls 4 vs TN 20 for "Nerts! If I spot you, I'm going to shine a

light on you so HE can shoot ya!":
1 1 7 16 = 0 Successes

Hardy starts to fire over the head of the crowd, his Ingram LMG blazing into the night in

short bursts. He is careful to not strike any of the civilians running out of the camp but he

does keep in mind that they can suddenly charge. He starts shouting, "Disburse! Go back to joo

homes!!!!"

Carpenter looks a bit pale, behind his mask, before quickl moving over to detach the snaps,

briefly, bringing his weapon to a higher elevation. "Thought I was done with this bloody drek."

He says, before firing a long, ten round burst over the heads of the people approching.

"Disperse! DISPERSE! Do not approch, or you will be fired upon! Your leader is to approch under a

white flag, alone!"

«Auto-Judge[]» Haley (#4416) rolls 3:
4 5 8

Dekkar reactively takes off in a direction perpendicular to the line of travel the crowd

was moving in. He mutters an explanation into his comm. «Breaking engagement, will move up

through the jungle and proceed to inflitrate to objective.» He hunkers down and uses the natural

growth for cover, moving forward at a mild but quiet pace, unseen.

«Auto-Judge[]» Carpenter (#3344) rolls Intelligence:
1 1 2 2 5

«Auto-Judge[]» Dekkar (#6641) rolls Intelligence:
1 3 3 10 11 15

«Auto-Judge[]» Mason (#5716) rolls 3 for "Hardy Percept.":
2 4 4

«Auto-Judge[]» Dekkar (#6641) rolls Initiative with a result of 19.

«Auto-Judge[]» Carpenter (#3344) rolls Initiative with a result of 12.

«Auto-Judge[]» Haley (#4416) rolls 2 for "+3":
5 5

«Auto-Judge[]» Haley (#4416) rolls 2 for "+3":
3 10

«Auto-Judge[]» Mason (#5716) rolls 3 for " +4 Reaction":
1 4 4

At the warning and the gunfire the crowd pulls to a stop, some in the back are not sure

what's going on so they press forward. The ones in front lock arms trying to keep them from

breaking the line and moving any further forward. A commotion breaks out.

«Plot» Haley says, "Dekkar, you're up."

«Plot» Haley says, "Hardy?"

«Plot» Haley says, "Yes."

Commlink-Dekkar> Dekkar says, "The machine gun in the tower is leveling off on the crowd. Not

sure why."

«Plot» Haley says, "Everyone good?"

Commlink-Carpenter> Carpenter says, "Frag. Zero in on that gunner with th' Valiant. Demand he

abandon his weapon."

Commlink-Mason> Mason says, "Acknowledged"

Hardy scans the crowd with the Ingram, his eyes scanning the faces looking for desperation or any

other sign of stupidity. As he hears Dekkar's warning he turns the Ingram on the tower indicated

and shouts in a loud voice. "Joo in da towah! Abandon joo weapon er we hab joo join da firs

towah!! No wun else need die 'ere scan!!!" The barrel of the Ingram is trained on the gunner in

the tower and doesnt move, Hardy's finger ready on the trigger.

Carpenter gives a bit of a grumble, but nods slightly in approval as the crowd moves to a halt.

"Ya usually don't see intelligent action in mobs…" He mutters, issuing a mental command through

the MG's smartlink, a small whirr and *click* switching the feed of the weapon to the second

magazine, the LTL option. His weapon still remains pointed above the crowd, still however, as his

teammate covers the attacker. "All right! Your leader is t' advance under a white flag, unarmed,

an' alone! He will not be 'armed if these conditions are met!"

«Plot» Haley says, "Hardy, am I taking you are holding an action?"

«Plot» Haley says, "So T#4"

«Auto-Judge[]» Mason (#5716) rolls 3 + Combat Pool: 4 vs TN 4 for "Shoot Shoot Shoot the tower!

Bastage!":
1 2 2 3 4 5 7 = 3 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Mason (#5716) rolls 4 vs TN 4 for "Shhooootttt! KP1:7":
2 2 4 5 = 2 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Haley (#4416) rolls 5 + Combat Pool: 3 vs TN 4 for "Can't dodge so I am

soaking!":
1 2 2 2 5 5 8 23 = 4 Successes

«Plot» Haley says, "Gunner is down."

«Plot» Haley says, "Yes Sir."

Hardy keeps the gunner in sight, and watches as the turret mounted MG starts to spin up.

Growling, "Un-freakin believable…" Hardy opens up on the guard in the tower. The bullets stich

their way up the side of the tower and eventually strike flesh, causing the guard on the gun to

cartwheel out of sight in the tower. Hardy snorts and keeps the gun trained on the tower,

watching the light man, daring him to move to the gun. "Joo ain dat stupid omae…jus leave it

be…."

«Plot» Haley says, "Okay Dekkar, you're up, you can sneak past the crowd this phase."

Dekkar continues forward at an intermitent pace. He takes the time to stay low and

minimize visibility, where possible. In places where people from the crowd may actually have a

line of sight on him, he moves very slowly between points of cover. He inches his way back

towards the compound.

The crowd starts yelling angrily, some voices can be heard, "Let us go." Others yelling,

"Animals!" A rock is tossed towards the runners as the crowd starts to lose its calm. The gunner

in the tower looks at Hardy and raises his hands.

«Plot» Haley says, "Hardy, Perception check"

«Auto-Judge[]» Hardy (#4993) rolls Intelligence:
1 4 5

«Auto-Judge[]» Dekkar (#6641) rolls Intelligence:
2 2 2 3 10 14

Commlink-Roulette> Hardy says, "Guard is on comms, be ready for company…"

Commlink-Carpenter> Carpenter says, "Copy…"

Commlink-Carpenter> Carpenter says, "Boys, ya get th' idea that maybe those towers weren't meant

jus' t' keep people out?"

One of the towers on the far end of the camp opens up with the machine gun, the light

tracking through the camp.

Commlink-Roulette> Hardy says, "Jeah…I seen dis afore…Chitown….DREK…."

Commlink-Carpenter> Carpenter says, "Change a' plans, folks. Move forward, nuetralize what ya

can. I'm annocin' we aren't hindering th' movement a' noncombatants."

Commlink-Roulette> Hardy says, "Acknowledge"

«Plot» Haley says, "You're up Carpenter."

«Plot» Haley says, "In range, yes, visible from the ground, no."

«Plot» Haley says, "Yes, at a +8""

«Auto-Judge[]» Carpenter (#3344) rolls Heavy Weapons + Combat Pool: 3 vs TN 11 for "First

Burst":
1 1 2 3 3 3 3 4 4 5 5 = 0 Successes

«Plot» Haley says, "One burst."

«Auto-Judge[]» Carpenter (#3344) rolls Heavy Weapons + Combat Pool: 3 vs TN 11 for "First

Burst, KP 1":
1 1 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 5 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Haley (#4416) rolls 4 + Combat Pool: 3 vs TN 11 for "Return fire on Carpenter":
1 1 1 3 4 5 5 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Haley (#4416) rolls 4 + Combat Pool: 3 vs TN 11 for "Return fire on Carpenter KP

1/4":
1 1 1 2 7 10 13 = 1 Success

«Plot» Haley says, "Roll dodge please sir."

«Plot» Haley says, "RPK Heavy Machine Gun, full auto."

«Auto-Judge[]» Carpenter (#3344) rolls 5 vs TN 6:
2 2 3 4 4 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Carpenter (#3344) rolls 5 vs TN 6:
1 4 5 13 15 = 2 Successes

«Plot» Haley says, "Good idea, and you dodge a stream of hot death."

Carpenter looks around, quickly, looking at the crowd, eyeing the rock tossed toward him, before

his eyes track to the MG tower they'd just neutralized… and then the positions of the other

towers, and how one opens up… not at them, but at the crowd. "Oh, bloody /'ell/."

He quickly stands to the side, bringing up his weapon, and snarling as he sees the target is

hidden from his view. His bullets slam and splinter at wood, but there' no noticable effect on

the gunner inside. He yells, loudly. "Th' keepin' of noncombatants is against current

conventions! We will not impede anyone wishin' t' exit th' comba-" He yells and dives to the side

as the horrifying patter of fifty caliber bullets stream down in a long burst. "Fuck!"

«Plot» Haley says, "Inits."

«Auto-Judge[]» Hardy (#4993) rolls Initiative with a result of 12.

«Auto-Judge[]» Dekkar (#6641) rolls Initiative with a result of 18.

«Auto-Judge[]» Carpenter (#3344) rolls Initiative with a result of 11.

«Auto-Judge[]» Haley (#4416) rolls 2 for "+3 Guard 1":
2 10

«Auto-Judge[]» Haley (#4416) rolls 2 for "+3 Guard 2":
3 4

«Auto-Judge[]» Haley (#4416) rolls 2 for "+3 Guard 3":
4 5

«Auto-Judge[]» Haley (#4416) rolls 2 for "+3 Guard 4":
4 5

«Plot» Haley says, "Dekkar: 18, Hardy: 12, Guard 4: 12, Guard 3: 12, Carpenter: 11, Guard 1:

11, Guard: 2 10"

«Plot» Haley says, "As you are coming in from the front of the camp you see one building that

is set apart. The end of it has a knee high white picket fence around the end."

«Plot» Haley says, "You are coming in from the north side of the building. You stealth around

to the east side and see a door. Pose it up."

«Plot» Haley says, "Hardy is taking his action."

«Plot» Haley says, "Short range for you heavy gunners."

«Plot» Haley says, "How tall are you?"

«Plot» Haley says, "You can see it."

«Auto-Judge[]» Hardy (#4993) rolls Heavy Weapons + Combat Pool: 4 for "Eat this TOWER MAN!":
1 2 3 4 4 4 5

«Plot» Haley says, "4 successes."

Dekkar moves onto the compound after a slow, painful move across the clearence before

the gate. He takes advantage of the confusion and proceeds right into the grounds. He proceeds to

the east of the building highlighting itself with a white picket fence, and spots a door. At this

point, Dekkar looks side to side, seeking awareness of any potential problems he may still have

getting to, and into this building.

«Auto-Judge[]» Haley (#4416) rolls 5 + Combat Pool: 3 vs TN 4 for "Can't dodge, got to soak!":
1 2 3 4 4 5 9 10 = 5 Successes

«Plot» Haley says, "Gunner is down."

«Plot» Haley says, "Second burst yes."

«Auto-Judge[]» Hardy (#4993) rolls Heavy Weapons + Combat Pool: 4 vs TN 5 for "Eat this TOWER

MAN! Second Burst":
2 3 3 3 4 4 7 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Hardy (#4993) rolls Heavy Weapons + Combat Pool: 4 - 1 vs TN 5 for "Eat this

TOWER MAN! Second Burst KP 2/7":
1 1 1 3 4 5 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Haley (#4416) rolls 5 vs TN 4 for "Can't dodge, got to soak!":
1 3 3 3 4 = 1 Success

«Plot» Haley says, "And he's dead."

«Plot» Haley says, "The guard beside him drops to the floor for cover, and we're up to Mr.

Carpenter."

«OOC» Carpenter says, "Any other gunners or guards in a position to threaten me?"

Hardy takes offense to the tower firing at Carp when he is just trying to end this

peacefully. Payback is a bitch and so is Hardy when the big trog is pissed. He turns slightly,

his greater height allowing him to target the gunner in that tower. The Ingram starts th chatter,

burst fire pounds its way up the side of the tower and into the soft meat within. The first burst

slams the gunner back from the weapon, his arms flailing up and then gravity and inerta bring him

back towards Hardy, and the second burst which cuts him in half. The guard manning the light

decides discretion is the better part of valor and dives for cover…

Hardy turns to Carp and winks, "Joo were sayin?"

«Plot» Haley says, "Not presently."

«Plot» Haley says, "If the runners are not detaining them anymore, the crowd is going to break

for a run."

«Plot» Haley says, "Yes, one that is in the tower that Hardy shot the first time, one in the

second tower he shot at. The first tower you can see, the second tower has the +8 for you to

hit."

«Auto-Judge[]» Carpenter (#3344) rolls Heavy Weapons + Combat Pool: 2 vs TN 2 for "first burst

against light gaurd, tower 1":
1 1 2 2 2 3 4 4 5 5 = 8 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Haley (#4416) rolls 5 + 3 vs TN 11 for "Aaack only have 3 CP can't dodge!":
2 2 3 3 4 5 7 9 = 0 Successes

«Plot» Haley says, "And dead."

«Plot» Haley says, "You moved up, its short range now."

«Auto-Judge[]» Carpenter (#3344) rolls Heavy Weapons + Combat Pool: 3 vs TN 12:
1 1 1 4 4 4 5 5 5 8 11 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Carpenter (#3344) rolls Heavy Weapons + Combat Pool: 3 vs TN 12:
1 2 3 3 4 4 5 5 5 7 15 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Haley (#4416) rolls Combat Pool: 3 vs TN 5 for "I might be able to dodge

this!":
5 7 16 = 3 Successes

«Plot» Haley says, "The second guard dodges."

Carpenter comes to a ready position with some effort, after scrambling out of the way from the

heavy burst of MG fire, in just enough time to see the Troll's gunfire work it's way a bit

higher, sending another gaurd, and another, afterward, to a very painful demise. He grunts a bit,

the open gas mask flapping slightly. "Momentary weakness. That's a Russian 'eavy 'itter. I know

what they can do." He brings his weapon up again, scanning the towers, before firing off a quick

burst at one guard he could see, the grouping of heavier rounds slamming into the lower chest,

shattering the spine and causing him to slide bloodily down the wood backing. He switches

targets, yelling out to the crowd that runs again, as his bullets splinter wood ineffectually.

"There's a road a few miles away from 'ere! 'ead toward it! Leads right t' th' city!

At Carpenter's words the crowd breaks for the opening in the gate, streaming past him,

and Hardy. It doesn't take long before they disappear into the woods!

«Auto-Judge[]» Dekkar (#6641) rolls Intelligence:
2 2 3 3 5 5

«Auto-Judge[]» Dekkar (#6641) rolls Intelligence for "KP 2/8":
2 2 3 4 5 9

«Plot» Haley says, "OK roll your shot Dekk."

«Auto-Judge[]» Dekkar (#6641) rolls Pistols + Combat Pool: 4:
1 2 3 3 4 4 5 5 5 9

«Auto-Judge[]» Haley (#4416) rolls 4 vs TN 9 for "Didn't see it coming!":
3 4 5 11 = 1 Success

«Plot» Haley says, "And….he's dead."

«Plot» Haley says, "Ok guys, combat is pretty much over. The two gunners left behind are making

a break for it."

«Plot» Haley says, "Pardon 3."

Carpenter hears the sound of gunfire around him tail off, and pans his gun around. "All right…

looks like we've neutralized th' oppostion. I want t' know what th' /'ell/ was goin' on here.

Gunner, on me. We'll clear th' barracks. See if this place 'as any stockade, any more people

their 'oldin'.

Dekkar raises his pistol in response to an armed shooter just inside the door of a

building he needed to enter. Lacking a more subtle option, he raises his pistol up and slowly

leans out from cover. He takes a single aimed shot, shattering the glass and blasting the man on

the other side, sending him to the ground lifeless, in a heap of himself.

Hardy starts to advance with Carp, his LMG tracking back and forth as they advance on the

camp and inevitably the barracks. They work their way in, keeping an overlapping field of fire

and ensuring they can cover any retreat needed for Dekkar.

Commlink-Roulette> Hardy says, "You still clear Dek?"

Dekkar proceeds into the building after he has cleared his own path, and begins the

search. He starts pulling drawers open, popping open cabinets and clearly making time the

priority, hastily checking all available containers. He takes note of a briefcase in a cabinet

that looks alot like the objective, and cracks it open. Confirming its contents, he shuts and

secures the briefcase quickly. Pistol in his right hand and briefcase in his left, he runs out of

the building, and straight out into the treeline, as a blurry ruthenium coated moving picture in

every other way.

Commlink-Dekkar> Dekkar says, "I have the objective. Exfiltrating."

«Plot» Haley says, "And that's a wrap."

«Plot» Haley says, "Any closing actions?"

Commlink-Carpenter> Carpenter says, "Copy, copy. Withdrawin' t' retrive th' launcher, an' then

back t' transport. Meet ya folks at th' rendevous."

Commlink-Roulette> Hardy says, "Understood, Im going to grab the HMGs from the towers…meet you

at transport."

Hardy climbs up into the three remaining towers and dismantles the three heavy machine

guns there. He grabs any ammo stored there as well and then heads to the transport extraction

point.

Carpenter moves forward as Hardy secures the weapons, moving toward the barracks and quickly

checking a door, scanning the area for any stragglers… Before wrinkling his face in disgust.

"Goddamn it. What th' 'ell kinda a' a place is this…" He moves forward, kicking open doors to

check… finding furniture, gardens.. a prison camp, but an odd one. Nick pauses for a moment,

before moving to withdraw, and get the hell out. Hopefully that data might show /something/.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License