Log: Clinical Error

GM: Dorian
Players: Doctor, Patient
Synopsis: Doctor has gotten wind that a new clinic is opened and offering rates and services he will have a hard time to compete with. And so he sets out with his trusty partner Patient to locate this clinic and bring it to an end.
Date: 11/03/2076


«Plot» IronFist says, "Alrighty then! This is Shadowrun, and as such we are bound by the law of the great and powerful Murphy. Meaning, what shouldn't happen happens, and thus we are the mercy of bad dice and bad decisions. I run my plots with consent on, because we're not crybabies and we reap what we sow. That said, my intentions are not to kill you, but rather provide a fun little plot for you to enjoy yourselves, however if you do something stupid, then there are consequences."

«Plot» Doctor says, "I'm game."

«Plot» Patient says, "Consented."

«Plot» IronFist says, "Excellent, prepare to die horrible deaths at the hands of mystical cows from space."

«Plot» IronFist says, "Rather at the hooves, I suppose.."

There's been word on the street that a new underground clinic has opened up, and the people in the area couldn't be more happier as it offered it's services to the needy and poor at cheap rates. While all intentions are good, these type of things usually gather bad attentions from the wrong people. It was obvious that the clientele in the area we're all flooding the new spearhead in the market, hell who didn't want to pay less? Especially these days with all the horrible things in the Warrens happening, the recent clash in the Warzone left many amputated with a need for new limbs.

New clinic means bad business for Doctor. Afterall, going somewhere else means less creds for him. As such, this wouldn't stand. Doctor contacts Patient via text in that Swahili. »Brother. I have a competitor that needs to be removed. Ready for a hunt? There will be a reward for what we gather from them.«

Patient, unusual for him, elected not to stay directly with his brother; Rather, he picked up another place to squat, something closer to where they'd come from. When the text comes in, however, ears perk up on the bio-freak's furry skull as he reads. Texting is not easy; Filled with typos. But the answer is keeping with the short and brutal nature of the smaller Patient:
«Yes. Where?»
Drawing the old, tattered and piss-smelling blanket once more about his form, tying a torn electric cord about his waist. Not at all out of place among the vagrants, save for how broad the short bio-mod was.

Doctor nods and sends a simple reply. »Come to the clinic. We'll goto the competitor from there.« Locking up the clinic, Doc would get his gear ready. Simple, but then again he was just the one that got them in. Patient was really really good at ending those who would be there. So he waited patiently. Patience was always important in the shadows. That was the difference between being able to trade the flesh.. or being the flesh traded.

It takes a bit - no vehicle, alas. None yet at least. But the 'short, broad' vagrant eventually makes his way towards Doctor. Head hooded, bowed, as if against the Denver chill within the piss smelling blanket. Eventually he'd have to find a better way to hide his nightmare frame - something like a man-jaguar. But it worked for now, even if it meant the 'fancier' places were forbidden.
".. Where is this place?" He murmurs in swahili, his english still broken enough to make it less useful in this situation. It wasn't like he had to speak to anyone else. "Give me a scent, brother. I will hunt."

Doctor waits. He's good at waiting. That's part of how he's survived. When his brother shows up, he'd smile to Patient and give a nod. Speaking in Swahili in response, Doctor would greet him. "Brother. The scent should be the same as my clinic. Those chemicals. Blood. This place is trying to be cheaper than my clinic. So they should have that scent. I heard that it's nearby, so we can begin the hunt in earnest."

With such rumors sprouting about, it was quite likely conceivable that the streets might offer the answers the two seek. Rumors often lead to truths afterall even though the typical game of Telephone distorted most by the time it was heard at the other end, but this trail was fresh and could likely be shaken out of someone. Perhaps even tracked down through other means, possibilities were not endless, but they were quite present. The only thing the two could trully do for now was to hit the streets and use their own methods to track down this new clinic.
«Plot» Patient grins. Mind if I use my scenting dice to try and catch whiff of those same chemicals as we walk?

«Plot» IronFist says, "Of course not, players are always free to approach this in their own ways."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Doctor (#12338) rolls Street Rumor for "Trying to track down location of the clinic…":
3 3 3 3

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Doctor (#12338) rolls Safehouse Locations for "Trying to figure out a good place they'd be at.":
1 1 1 2 4

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Patient (#12341) rolls Intelligence + 9 for "Perception + olfactory booster + enhanced pheromone. Hunting that sharp, nasty smell of clinic chemical like Doctor's.":
1 1 2 3 4 5 5 5 5 5 5 11 11

While the streets turned a cold shoulder to Doctor with lack of information, and the only Safehouses he could think of wouldn't house a clinic it seems hope was lost. However, his Swahili speaking friend did pick up on something. Blood, metal, and anesthetics were able to be picked up in the air, the wind carrying their scent to the monstrosity's nose.
"Blood. Metal. Stink like your clinic, brother."
Murmurs the vagrant, with a curious whuffling noise beneath the hood. Broad tongue flicks along split lip, briefly displaying sharp, nasty teeth before he ducks his head again. Ears kept flat as he upnods in the expected direction. "This way, ah? But when do we hunt?"

Doctor is getting no luck talking to anyone, but turns back to Patient at his words. Still in that Swahili, he'd nod lightly and look in the direction pointed. "We go now, Brother. We stalk to see what they have there. Then depending on what we see, we hunt, yes?" Doctor looks back to Patient with a nod, before motioning for him to lead on.

"You, behind me. I will go first to see. This place serves the poor, yes? It takes money from your table."
Murmurs patient, drawing his blanket a bit tighter around himself. Playing the part of a vagrant wasn't hard at all, for most runners would just shove on some bad clothes and maybe dust up a little dirt. Very little would go so far as to -smell- like Patient's blanket smells. Which was rather the point, actually. Either way, Patient begins a staggered path in the direction he indicated, following scent; Looking only for the point where the poor and destitute slip in.

"Yes Brother. They take from me.. so we will take from them." Doctor nods and would fall in behind Patient after a little bit of distance. He'd try to look casual just strolling along instead of cramping his brother's style. When the hunt has begin, oft the best thing to do is not be in the way.

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Doctor (#12338) rolls Stealth for "Blending in with the background people of the area..":
1 2 3

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Patient (#12341) rolls Stealth for "Look, act, smell like a vagrant":
1 2 4 4 5 10

Following the wind was their only chance to find this clinic, as the piss-smelling Patient wafts the air without gagging on his own scent, he leads the pair to a small hovel carved out of nearby ruins and plywoods in order to shelter itself from the wind. Infront of it, a woman with cyber leg installed was present and from the looks of the ware, it wasn't new and likely belonged to someone else before her. But these kind of things don't matter when you're on a budget and in desperate need of that second limb to walk around. She seemed happy, scrubbing the metallic limb with a sponge to try and get rid of old bloodstains while what could be assumed as her husband was laying out some laundry on a rope so it could dry.

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 4 vs TN 3 for "Woman's perception":
1 2 4 4 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 3 vs TN 3 for "Man's perception":
1 3 4 = 2 Successes

While the vagrant is ignored for being what he is, it seems the pair notices the approaching Doctor more than the hulking figure infront of him.

The vagrant moves past, head swinging only briefly aside. A signal for his brother as he moves around the corner of the building. Just another street animal.

The problem with being able to talk to anyone and generally stand out is.. well.. you stand out. Doctor sends a sub-vocal communication to Patient via the commlink they picked up as he'd slow to a stop before them. «Go high, Brother. I will verify.»
Doctor smiles to the man and woman then, watching them. He tries english as that's the most common language so far. "Hello there. I couldn't help notice the cyberleg. Can I ask where you were helped with that at?"

At first the man puts himself between Doctor and his supposed wife, fishy people are fishy. And this is Denver afterall, though as the polite tone and simple question rise up the woman places a hand on her man's shoulder to ease him down, offering a weak smile to Doctor. It seems she was fresh out of surgery, likely a little woozy still from the anesthetics. "Well..There's this new clinic about a block away.. " She answers. "They're very nice people.. They even offered me and my husband a fair loan for this limb.."

«Plot» IronFist says, "The nearby alleys are likely to be housed by similar hovels, a bit of a shanty town if you will."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Doctor (#12338) rolls Etiquette for "Getting more information?":
1 2 4 5 5 5

Doctor nods solemnly, then smiles. "That was nice of them. Do you mind if I ask what the loan details were? I'm really curious as I've heard quite a bit of good about the new clinic." Doctor would nod to the man then. "I don't mean any sort of hostility to you or your wife, Sir. Just curious as I saw the limb and it looks new for her."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Patient (#12341) rolls Intelligence for "Perception - visual. Cat eyes for low light vision.":
1 1 1 3

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Patient (#12341) rolls Athletics vs TN 4 for "TN 8, -2 for claws, -2 for tail, brick side or like. Success is +meters to normal 2 meters per combat phase":
2 3 4 5 5 8 = 4 Successes

A small kid approaches Patient, likely a street rat but he seems good willed and he begins proding the piss smelling thing with a stick. "Mister, you smell funny!" And then he gasps as the thing begins scaling up the wall. "Wooow! COOL!"

As for the woman she shrugs her shoulders a bit. "Well.. We only had to pay a small part of it up front..And the rest in monthly payments.. We're not very rich here, most of us in this area moved up when the warzone acted up.. My husband does his best as a cook but it's not enough to buy a full limb upfront.."

Patient hisses at the small child, but then heads up the wall like - well, not like a spider, but pretty damn quick. Six meters a second, he's up and over faster than most people can blink. Squatting down and going prone, pulling that blanket tight to lower his profile as he waits further word from his brother.

Doctor nods again and smiles. "Thank you Madam, Sir. Your information has been most helpful. You said that the clinic was just a block from here? Do you mind pointing me in that direction?" Doctor would look around as if lost, then look back to the two with a chuckle. "I'm interested in what they do, it would be nice to see it myself."

"Well I don't see why not.." The woman answers back weakly, and she points down towards the east. "Just about a block that way.. There's is a bar called The Rattlesnake.. The basement is where they have set up their clinic.."

Nodding, Doctor smiles. "Thank you Madam." He'd give a nod to each of them before turning away to head that direction. That subvocal com used after a moment, once he was far enough away from them. «Mark their scent Brother. That 'ware is something we can sell. We'll pick it up on our way back. They told me where the clinic is. Basement of the bar called Rattlesnake.»

The freak's up there, now, waiting for word from his brother. Stop a clinic from providing cheap and affordable care to the poor? .. Of course. Because that kept money away from Doctor's clinic. And he had done a lot worse to a lot more innocent people, for his own benefit and that of his last family.
Although his muzzle wrinkles again. He doesn't like the smell of the blanket; It buzzes on the edge of his nose. But he does as asked, quietly remembering the place and the scent before moving towards the otherside of the building, looking for a good place to come back down.
«I will find them again. Worth coming back, though?»

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Doctor (#12338) rolls Biotech for "Tell if the leg cyberware is worth taking to sell?":
2 2 2 2 4 9 11

The leg might of had some worth before being installed into a second host, but already having been ripped out once, and now a second time would likely depreciate it's worth further. Though money is money sometimes.

After a moment, Doctor would finally response in that Swahili. «No. Probably not. Twice used cyberware sells poorly. They did help with information. So maybe we can make sure the information of their loan vanishes with the clinic.» Doctor continues to walk on for the bar in that casual but going somewhere stride.

As for Patient, it seems the south sideo of the building was an easy scale, just a small jump and he could find himself on a fireexit staircase.

Another brief pause to watch for watchers; Like curious little children with poking sticks. The thought makes muzzle peel back from teeth again, whiskers trembling, but the bio-freak eventually makes his way down. A lot smoother and quicker than he usually does in 'vagrant' mode, making sure to adjust the blanket about himself once more.
«A kindness? This place is strange to you, brother» States the amused Patient, before he ducks his head and begins slowing down his stagger once more.

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 1 for "What's a plot without random GM dice.":
1

«Yes Brother. I have found that sometimes those kindness reaps bigger reward. If there something backing this clinic, then no records means harder trails.» Doctor would keep a watch out as he'd walk along, looking for the rattlesnake as well as those who might patron it. They were closer now, so it was important to keep alert.

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 1 for "Kind of threat, 1-2 Vehicle, 3-4 Human, 5-6+ the pair is not directly involved.":
3
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Doctor (#12338) rolls Intelligence for "And the Doc sees..":
3 4 4 5 7 7 10 11
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Patient (#12341) rolls Intelligence for "Visual/Audio":
1 3 7 8
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Patient (#12341) rolls 9 for "Additional smell-o-vision":
1 2 2 3 3 3 3 4 5

What kind of clinic gets wares for cheap and offers them with payment plans to poor people? The type that leeches them off of bodies and then ensures a steady flow of money through interest. Most of these people didn't know what the worth on these kind of things were to begin with. And when stocks are getting low, it's time to reap organs and 'ware from folks.

As the pair step into the next alley while nearing their destination, a duo of thugs step out. One infront, and one at the back to pince the two runners between them. Both of the men wore a simple Secure Jacket over some ragged clothes, the one at the front was armed with a cougarblade, while the one at the back seemed to be sporting a baseball bat with a few nails sticking out of the tip. "Why 'ello 'dere fellahs! Wondahful day in't it?" The one at the front sports a charismatic enough smile, but seemed to spell a bad omen (Badoumtssh) with it.

Doctor pauses as the two men step out, a subtle glance backwards at the one with the bat, then Doctor looks forward to the one in front of him with the blade. He would smile his own winning, charismatic smile that never reached his eyes. "Ahh! Hello there indeed! I see that you have been sent to give us a warm up! Wonderful! Now, before we begin, can I please ask who your next of kin is and what 'wares you might have if any? Wouldn't want to damage the goods afterall." Doctor stops smiling then. "We're busy. I really recommend you move on."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Doctor (#12338) rolls Etiquette for "Talking them into moving on..?":
1 1 1 3 3 5

«OOC» Patient chuckles. Shall I comp with intimidate?

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Doctor (#12338) rolls Psychology for "Comp to help get in their head?":
1 2 3 5 5

«OOC» Doctor says, "if GM is cool with it.. yeah.."

«Plot» IronFist says, "You can always try to intimidate yes. Like I said, players are always free to approach situations in their own ways."

Patient hunches, hidden head turned aside as he seems to be trying to shrink into himself. It was always good to try and act as meek as possible until the last possible second; At least, until his brother tries to play the tough guy. At that, the bio-freak raises his head slightly. Eyes catching the light in the shadow, a low and slow growl rattling somewhere in his throat before he speaks. Voice with a curious burr.
"This one is.. broken.." He starts, in his halting english. "It is good to go away before this one breaks others."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Patient (#12341) rolls Intimidation + 1 for "Intimidate, obvious enhancements hinted for +1 by +info info sec opentest":
1 1 2 2 5 10

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 4 vs TN 10 for "Slugger's Int vs. the Intimidation.":
2 4 4 5 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 5 vs TN 10 for "Slasher's Int vs. the Intimidation":
1 3 4 5 5 = 0 Successes

The two men cross glances, while the charming Doctor seems to have no effect on one, and somewhat convincing the other this might be their night, his Swahili piss smelling friend was able to use the destabilized situation, and as he began revealing threats, showing teeth and rather obvious cyberware it would seem to bring fruit. The two men begin backing off slowly. "Well 'ey 'dere.. I think we got 'em wrong fellas 'ere… Thought ye might be sumone else, savy..?" The slugger? He didn't even speak, he just took off.

Patient keeps his jaw slung open, displaying teeth as that strange whuffing noise comes from him again; Taking scent. Wrinkles building along muzzle as the ammonia stench bothers him again; It's got the unfortunate side effect of making him look even more alien than he already does. Yellow eyes flicking from slugger to slasher, pupils narrowing to thin slits. Bio-freak furries, right?
But he leaves it to his brother to speak. His brother spoke english well, knew how to use five hundred words to say one thing a thousand different ways. English was hard.

Doctor is all smiles again. "Good. Good. Now, move along." Doctor would nod to the one talking, walking forward again as if the man wasn't there. Sure, Doctor could talk, but as always, it was his brother's strength that shown through. Then again, they've worked that particular racket endless times in the past, why would this be any different? "Oh.. and forget you saw us." He'd nod back to Patient. "Otherwise he will find you. He has your scent."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Doctor (#12338) rolls Etiquette for "Move along lil man..":
1 2 3 5 5 10
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Doctor (#12338) rolls Psychology for "Comp to add to the effect?":
2 3 3 4 5

It wasn't long before the Slasher was off as well, fuck that. That guy smelled like piss, and the other was too calm. Who would want piss smelling ware installed in them anyways, right? Right? THat's what he says to convince himself rather than admitting he was a wuss.

Jaw opens wide long after Slasher runs off; And Patient sneezes. Thick tongue licking along split muzzle lip again as he readjusts his blanket about himself, ducking his head down again. Muttering quietly to himself before he speaks to his brother - once more in their own tongue.
"I need to find something better, later."

Doctor watches the man go, resuming his casual stroll towards the Rattlesnake. "Agreed, Brother. An outfit to help you blend in and one to help you hunt. I have found a contact, a fixer, that may be able to help with both." Is stated in that Swahili as he'd walk along with Patient. It was kind of nice dealing with those weaker of will sometimes. Watching them dance to what played out was nice.

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Doctor (#12338) rolls Intelligence for "Making sure nothing else pops up on their way to the bar.":
2 2 2 3 3 5 5 10

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Patient (#12341) rolls Intelligence for "Low light vision":
2 4 8 11
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Patient (#12341) rolls 9 for "Taking scent":
1 1 1 3 4 5 9 10 11

After that random little encounter, it was off to the Rattlesnake for the two runners. The rest of the way was a lot more calm, they cross quite a few hovels in the neighborhood and most people seem to be minding their own business. Some hiding their noses from that intense piss smell they get from the vagrant vagabond that follows the Doctor's wake. But soon enough, they reach that neon sign sparkling everyonce in a while as it flickers the image of a Rattlesnake coiled up behind the word 'Rattlesnake' itself.

"Blending is good. I am still broken and incomplete yet. Soon, there will be no more need."
Murmurs the freak, as he moves in Doctor's wake. Just another vagrant being lead to his drunken or brain burnt death, and all that. Steps slow and staggered, head down, shoulders hunched. Hands moving beneath the blanket to occasionally reposition himself.

Doctor nods to Patient, musing as they'd walk. Finally getting to the front of the bar, he'd look up at it, frowning then look inside as best as he could. He spoke in swahili to Patient. "They are in the basement. We should see if there is another entrance. There are people within and the less witnesses, the fewer bodies, Brother." He looks to Patient then. "Do you scent another path for the hunt?"

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Doctor (#12338) rolls Intelligence for "Checking out the clientel of the bar":
1 4 4 5 5 5 8 9

The vagrant doesn't nod his head - merely moves past Doctor, shuffling around the better dressed man, head low as he shuffles past the entrance to the Rattlesnake. Moving that slow, staggered way along, looking for a way around the side; Leaning occasionally against the wall, as if dizzy. Whuffling.

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Patient (#12341) rolls Intelligence + 9 for "On the hunt; Is there another way in, where the scent of blood and chemical stink rises?":
1 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 4 5 5 8

Looking through the window, Doctor can see that the bar had the typical crowd attribute to it. Hagglers at the bar drinking their problems away, friendly reunions at tables, and general denver conspiracy talks in the booths. The bar was manned by a bartender, and two waitresses acting as bustgirls as well were zipping left and right inbetween the tables. Definately did not look like a clinic's waiting room. As far as Patient's sniffing goes, anesthetics dominate the air about, blood quite present in the air as well. They were clearly in the right place. The bar was situated on the corner of a street, it's back and right side were likely connected via alleyways.

Keeping his head down, the bio-freak pauses to speak for his brother. A soft murmur, talking to himself. Then moves around towards the back end, still hunting a place where the scent comes up stronger; A gutter entrance, something secret that meant he wouldn't have to wander into the bar itself.

«This is it. But I have not found another way down.»

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Patient (#12341) rolls Initiative for "Regular visual/audio. Anthing back here?":
1 3 4

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Patient (#12341) rolls Intelligence for "Regular visual/audio. Anthing back here?":
2 3 4 8

Doctor loiters about the front until Patient repots he's not able to find anything. The smell maybe.. but not an opening for people. «Very well Brother. Then we go through the front. Come stick close, let us see how well I can aid in this hunt.» Doctor would wait for Patient's return before heading in that front door. He had a fairly good idea of where the clinic was, due to the woman, so he should be able to pick out that entrance and head for it, right?

Or perhaps Patient lingering in the back will come across a set of dual doors angled against the bar's backside. The type of storage room stair case that leads one down… And strangely enough, at the bottom of the stairs the door seems to have a pretty high end maglock for security, a camera pointing at it, and an intercom speaker on the side.

The younger brother, Sunday - aka Patient - seems about to turn around and return to the elder sibling as ordered - when he spots the doors. He pauses, fading back slightly as he speaks into his comm.

«.. A fool is your brother. I have found a way down, but it is very busy. I do not think it is easier this way. I could act the drunk, wandering out of the cold?»
«.. and see who comes out?»

Doctor pauses as there's a delay. Frowning, he looks within, then finally shakes his head slightly. «We go through the front Brother. Busy there, busy here. Here it is flesh, there may have other troubles. I can help more this way I think.»

Silently, the younger Awazie moves away from the back, the slow and staggering path back to Doctor. There he keeps himself hunched and folded, head down, a lump in a piss smelling blanket. Meekness, weakness; These were baits used in nature all the time, from the bird that fakes an injury to the 'wounded' dog.

Doctor watches Patient return and gives a small nod as he'd hunch down. With him set, Doctor heads into the bar, looking to lead Patient within. He had a fairly good idea where the clinic was at with Patient's find. Now it was just a matter of finding it within the building and getting below.

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Doctor (#12338) rolls Intelligence for "Hunting for the entrance..":
2 3 3 3 4 4 4 26

What does Doctor see? A whole of lot of Bar. The Bar man scrubbing it with a dirty rag, one waitress stopping at a booth with a pitcher of draft and a few glasses, another waving her hand infront of her nose as she walks by the pair and gets a draft of some nasty piss. "Ugh.. He better have money and sit away from everyone." She mentions off handedly, and she might not be wrong about that.. When you look like a pure hobo and smell like one, service might be hard toget. As for an entrance below? Nothing visual can be seen.

Doctor walks in and pauses as he'd move along. Scanning the area revealed.. no entrance. Pity. As one of the waitresses comes by, he'd smile her way with a small shake of his head. "Ahh, my dear lady, I do apologize. You see he is needing some assistance. I was told this was a place that could help him. Would you mind telling me which way we should go?"

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Doctor (#12338) rolls Etiquette for "Laying on the charm?":
1 1 2 2 2 2

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Doctor (#12338) rolls Etiquette for "Laying on the charm? KP:1":
1 1 1 2 2 5

"What he needs is a shower and some clothes, god, what is that smell…" The waitress waves her hand continuously infront of her face. "This is a public establishement sir.. We serve customers here.. And it would be very…unpleasant for them..I hope you understand.."

".. This one .. is not well.."
Speaks the vagrant, head still low. That same burred, strange voice as it tries to play along with Doctor. For himself, he can find nothing - the blanket and the crowds intermingling with the stink of blood, so this close his nose will be of less use.
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Patient (#12341) rolls Etiquette:
2 2 4

The Waitress visibly gags, and she steps away. "I'm so sorry.. It's just too much.." SHe takes more steps back. "Please come back when he's cleaned up Sir… I'm sure there's an army surplus somewhere.."

Doctor frowns, then sighs. Glancing back to Patient, he shrugs and would head outside. Musing, Doctor looks around then starts towards where Patient had mentioned there was a back opening. "When flesh fails, we turn to machine, right Brother?" Doctor says to him in that Swahili with a small chuckle.

The freak shuffles back out without word or complaint; Part of the disguise, after all, the meekness as much a hiding place as the smelly blanket. He silently dips his head, speaking as he does - murmuring in their shared tongue.
"Yes.. there is a camera. And the door seems fancy. I have my tool, but.." He trails off, a soft clicking sound in the throat. "I can see if I can draw someone out?"

Doctor nods slightly. "I will stay off screen then, ready." Moving along the Alley, he'd stop short of the entrance, spotting it, Doctor looks around for any other potential security that might be on this hidden clinic before glancing to Patient with a nod. "Good hunt, Brother."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Doctor (#12338) rolls Intelligence for "Because it's always good to look.":
1 2 3 3 4 4 5 11

Other than the previously mentioned camera, the maglock and the intercom by the door, Doctor doesn't see anything else that is out of the ordinary, this seems like a standard and decently protected entrance.

The vagrant takes a quiet breath, then staggers back around the corner. Pausing, he tucks the blanket a bit further about his frame, then slouches into the stairwell. Leaning back against the wall, hood away from both camera and cold wind. Blocking up and generally stinking up the entrance.

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Doctor (#12338) rolls Stealth for "Avoiding notice by the security?":
2 3 8

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls Willpower vs TN 6 for "Grab hostage tits?":
2 3 5 7 = 1 Success

The vagabond waits a moment longer for his brother to get ready, then moves towards the door. He sways for a moment, before the blanket lifts. And a hand touches at the intercom, Patient's burred voice coming out in its broken english.
".. This one.. is.. not well… Something broken?" He suggests.

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Patient (#12341) rolls Willpower vs TN 6 for "Resist the Boob":
3 5 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Doctor (#12338) rolls Willpower vs TN 6 for "Curious if there is a chance there.":
1 1 2 4 5 5 = 0 Successes

The intercom buzzes, then when someone answers and Patient gives his usual talk of being being broken, it finally answers. "Oh my ..You don't look so well, chummer. Come on in, we'll hook you up with the care you need." A moment later, the maglock's light turns green, and the door partially opens it self.

The 'vagabond' keeps his hands low as the door opens; Showing the least amount of black furred skin as he - it - can, before opening the door all the way. Staggering aside once more as it mumbles to itself, in the language of the dark africas.
«I am moving in, brother.» he murmurs in swahili, even as he leans against the door again. Slowly pushing off, taking his glorious, staggering time. Either drunk or brain burnt! Or bleeding out. Either way, it's not good.
What's in there anyways?

Doctor would wait until that door was open and then would move, sneaking over to try and slip inside with the 'vargent' and stay to the side. He's no where near Patient's skill, but that's ok. It was just for the door really. Inside, that cerberus was drawn and mentally clicked to the exex ammo.

The inside of hte clinic looked exactly like one would expect when attending a private clinic. A few cushioned seats in the lobby with some datapads loaded up with current and aged articles, a duo of patients seated in two seperate areas, and a far desk where a lovely face awaited to deal with anyone. From there, a hallway branched off to the right likely towards where the operation room was.

«Plot» IronFist says, "Roll perceptions please."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Doctor (#12338) rolls Intelligence for "I see with my lil eye..":
1 2 2 3 4 4 5 5

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Patient (#12341) rolls Intelligence:
1 4 5 23

There's a sound both hear nearby, a toilet being flushed in close vacinity, along with a belt buckle being fashioned back up.

Down the hall, Patient can make out two other voices in the talking, seems like one was an Urban Brawl fan and was hyped up to see the Final Championship between the Seattle Screamers and the Denver Thunderheads.

«OOC» Patient says, "Light switch in the 'lobby'? Ooor is there a single strip bulb?"

«Plot» IronFist says, "The area is lit up by cool white Neons, the switch is near the the pretty face working the desk."

The shuffling vagrant continued to move forward, hooded head tilting at the sound of a belt buckle. And then he mumbles in swahili, "Bathroom, gun belt." Three quick, soft words before he peels off. Stumbling slowly that way, and hopefully smooth enough for Doctor to engage the nurse before she can think too much about who came in. Engage verbally or physically.

Doctor nods slightly at Patient's words and as he'd shuffle that way, Doctor steps around and forward. two quick steps and that Cerberus would snap up. A shot at the women in almost point blank range, then he'd take a shot at that light switch to try and throw the whole room at least into darkness.

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Doctor (#12338)'s Weapons and Armor (#730) has the Voucher Item 1 Cavalier Cerberus with the following information:
----------—[ Shadowrun Denver ]-
========================> Item 1 on Weapons and Armor <========================
Item Name: Cavalier Cerberus
Item Type: ITEM
Quantity: 1
Fractional OK: No
Clonable: No
Players Can Link: No
Created For: Doctor (#12338)
Created By: Mojo (#11250)
IC Location: Carried
-----> GM Notes for Item <-----
Oct 19 08:15 Chargen Note: 9M dmg, SA fire, 2 clips of 10 each. Base cost
800, SL-2 integral. Personalized grip -1 recoil, 200. Silencer
500. Concealable Quickdraw Holster 150. Personalized smarlink
safety, 1000.
Oct 19 08:15 Purchased 1 at chargen for 2650 in resources. Approved by Mojo
(#11250).


«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Doctor (#12338) rolls Pistols + Combat Pool: 4 vs TN 2 for "TN 2 for lady behind the desk, 4/9 CP used":
1 1 2 2 3 4 5 5 = 6 Successes

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Doctor (#12338) rolls Pistols + Combat Pool: 2 vs TN 4 for "TN 4 for light switch, 6/9 CP used":
1 4 4 4 5 7 = 5 Successes

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 3 (Secretary's Body) + 3 (CP cuz why not?) vs TN 9 for "Poor girl soaking it point blank.":
1 2 3 4 5 10 = 1 Success

«Plot» IronFist says, "Alright, didn't even want to roll it but I did anyways. Have at it, I'll pose a reaction afterwads."

The step around Patient has Doctor step up all with that easy smile. The Cerb was in his hand hidden by his leg until that last moment and then it'd come up, one shot to the face of the woman behind the desk, dropping her cleanly, then another, throwing this room at least into darkness as he shoots out the lightswitch.

As soon as the silenced gunshot goes off, and the poor Lady's brains spray the area behind her, the two patients in the room panic once the darkness hits. This immediately alerts the guy in the bathroom, and the door gets kicked open, shining in the bathroom's light into the room and revealing the pudgy frame of a security guard. Down the hall, the lights are still lit up, likely not connected to the same circuit, but the two voices are heard much clearer. "Oh shit what was that! Quick! Grab cover!"

«Plot» IronFist says, "And now we init"

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Doctor (#12338) rolls Initiative with a result of 12.

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Patient (#12341) rolls Initiative with a result of 19.

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 1 for "+5 Pudgy guard.":
1
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 2 for "+5 Mystery hallman #1":
2 5
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 1 for "+4 Mystery Hallman #2":
3
«Plot» IronFist says, "So, Patient 19, Doctor 12, Hallman 1 12, Hallman 2 7, and Pudgy at 6"

«Plot» IronFist says, "Area is considered Partial Light"

«Plot» IronFist says, "Atleast where you are currently, down the hall no vision mods."

«OOC» Doctor nods. "does low-light negate it?

«Plot» IronFist says, "Natural yes, Cyber +1"

«Plot» IronFist says, "Then you're good to go."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Patient (#12341) has the Cyberware Climbing Claws (Fixed) with the following information:
----> Cyberware Item for Patient (#12341) <----
Item Name: Climbing Claws (Fixed)
Type: NORMAL
Essence: 0.1
Installed: Yes
GM Note: These have been dikoted.


«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Patient (#12341) rolls Cyber-Implant Combat + Combat Pool: 4 vs TN 4:
2 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 8 = 6 Successes
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Patient (#12341) rolls Cyber-Implant Combat vs TN 6:
1 4 5 5 11 16 = 2 Successes

«OOC» Patient says, "7 successes, base is 8M"

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Patient (#12341) has the Attribute Strength with the value '5 (8)'.

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 4 + 4 vs TN 5 for "Pudgy's Clubs with his pistol. Base TN 4, +1 Vision mod":
1 2 3 3 4 5 10 10 = 3 Successes

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 4 + 4 - 3 vs TN 5 for "Pudgy's Clubs with his pistol. Base TN 4, +1 Vision mod KP1":
1 1 1 1 4 = 0 Successes

«Plot» IronFist says, "And that's all she wrote."

«Plot» IronFist says, "4 Net successes stages it up to 8D."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 4 + 3 vs TN 6 for "Pudgy's Soak, CP burned, KP burned. 2 Impact.":
1 2 3 5 5 10 11 = 2 Successes

«Plot» IronFist says, "He takes an S and will likely cower. Pose F'ing him up."

With a ferocious snarl, claws rip through the stream of light from the bathroom. Armor shreds, blood splattering against tiles as Patient is unveiled. A man twisted into a black panther by science, death in his teeth..
The guard is left alive - but terribly wounded and paled by the vicious attack. Patient does not hesitate often, when the path is clear.
Patient has partially disconnected.

«Plot» IronFist says, "Alright, Doctor Octopus at 12"

Doctor ignores the two patients in the dark, moving around the counter where the now dead woman is to wait. He's on overwatch now, ready for those further in to come find out what's going on. He'd give a sub-vocal comment to Patient in Swahili. «Stay low. Will ambush when they come check.»

The painful screams of Pudgy mixed in with blood splattering against the floors and walls has him drop to his ass, trying to contain his organs into his body, but he's already in a clinic, he's safe right? Though down the hall another cry is let off. "Shit shit shit! Use the trap into the bar, doc, I'll cover you and I'll be right behind!" Soon one set of foot steps are heard running down the hall, and then silence.

«Plot» IronFist says, "Back to Patient."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Patient (#12341) rolls Strength vs TN 4:
1 2 3 4 5 5 8 17 = 5 Successes
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 3 vs TN 4 for "Poor guy's strength test.":
2 3 5 = 1 Success

«Plot» IronFist says, "ALright, pose shoving him in the hallway."

"Lights, hallway."
States Patient briskly for Doctor, not bothering to speak english as his dark form slips through the darkened lobby. Claws nab clothing, alien muscles twisting thick as he shoves one of the homeless into the hallway ahead of him; A living blockade against bullets so he can get a look.

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 4 + 3 vs TN 4 for "Hallway Man shooting out of his delayed action.":
1 1 2 2 5 5 5 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 4 vs TN 9 for "Poor guy soaking it.":
3 4 9 10 = 2 Successes

As some poor guy gets grabbed by the Swahili man and shoved into the hallway, the other security guard on detail was pumping with adrenaline, his body partially sticking out a doorframe with his gun raised and as soon as something quickly appeared in the hallway, his instincs kicked in and he lets off a shot.

"..Hey what are you doin—" Was the only thing the poor guy could say to Patient before being shoved out, and then he gets a bullet wound right in the gut, hands quickly clutching it as he screams out in pain. THe guard looked in horror, keeping his pistol still from his second shot as he realized his mistake.

«OOC» Doctor says, "I'd like to get 1 shot on the guy who shot the non-com, then a shot at the lights to knock them out?"

«Plot» IronFist says, "But yes, you can do what you wish with your actions. The guard is considered with a +4 cover though, are going to remain in the open for this?"

«OOC» Doctor says, "no, I want to use the doorway into the hall as cover."

«Plot» IronFist says, "Wise choice."

«Plot» IronFist says, "He's 2 meters away, +4 cover. No lighting mod currently effective."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Doctor (#12338) rolls Pistols + Combat Pool: 3 vs TN 6 for "TN 4 for range +4 cover, -2 SL-2 9/9 CP used":
1 3 4 4 4 4 5 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Doctor (#12338) rolls Pistols vs TN 4 for "Shooting out the light":
1 2 3 10 = 1 Success

«Plot» IronFist says, "ALright so pose missing the guard, and then taking out the lights, Hallway will be turned into Partial Light with one of the neons taken out."

Doctor shifts to press up against the hall doorway as Patient throws the man in. The shots has Doc lean far enough out to pull off his own shot at the guard, who quickly ducks down to avoid being hit. Frowning, Doc turns his gun up and shoots out one of the lights, the sparks a brief brillance before leaving the hall in a muted dimness from the one remaining bar of light.

«Plot» IronFist says, "Alright, so Hallway Man is next on his last pass at 2. Then we reinit. He will try shoosting the guy who tried shoosting him."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 4 + 3 vs TN 10 for "Hallman #1 Shooting Doc, TN base is 4, +2 Vision Mod, +4 Doctor's Cover mod. CP depleted.":
1 1 4 4 5 9 11 = 1 Success

«Plot» IronFist says, "Standard Ammo, Ares Predator 9M. One success."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Doctor (#12338) rolls Body vs TN 4 for "TN 9 - 5 armor":
2 2 4 = 1 Success

«Plot» IronFist says, "Doctor takes two boxes of L phys, One box of L stun due to Trauma Dampner."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 4 + 3 vs TN 11 for "Hallman #1 Shooting Doc, TN base is 4, +2 Vision Mod, +4 Doctor's Cover mod. CP depleted. Second Shot. No recoil Comp":
1 2 3 4 4 5 10 = 0 Successes

The hallway guard was feeling pretty awful for having shot that poor innocent, and this time his target was confirmed hostile as it just shot towards him and then shot the lights out to match the scenario that happened in the lobby. He was also feeling like a marksman though, despite the Doctor's cover and the dimmed lights, he zeros in on his target and fires off his first shot towards the man pelting him right in the shoulder, however the recoil on the heavy pistol gets the best of him and his second shot strays upwards and misses the target, though only barely.

«Plot» IronFist says, "So now we re-init"

Doctor gets tagged in the shoulder, a hiss of pain as he'd draw away before the second shot could actually get him. "Get him Brother!" He calls out in Swahili as he'd have to deal with the wound now.

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Patient (#12341) rolls Initiative with a result of 16.

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Doctor (#12338) rolls Initiative with a result of 8.

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 2 for "+5 For JohnWayneHallway Man.":
3 4

«Plot» IronFist says, "So Patient at 16."

When the light goes out - when his brother is hit - the jaguar-man roars. His burred voice crackling somewhere in the back of his throat as he leaps forward into the darkness, yellow eyes catching what little light there is. Rushing the shooter..!

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Patient (#12341) rolls Cyber-Implant Combat + Combat Pool: 7 vs TN 4 for "Main hand, full on rip and tear. No holding back. 8M base.":
2 2 2 3 4 4 4 5 5 5 5 5 17 = 9 Successes

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Patient (#12341) rolls Cyber-Implant Combat vs TN 6 for "Second hand, full on rip and tear. No holding back. 8M base.":
3 4 5 7 9 10 = 3 Successes

«Plot» IronFist says, "10 Successes it is."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 4 + 4 vs TN 5 for "Hallwayman's Clubs with pistol, +1 half vision mod.":
1 2 2 2 3 4 4 10 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 4 + 4 - 1 vs TN 5 for "Hallwayman's Clubs with pistol, +1 half vision mod. KP1":
1 1 1 1 2 2 3 = 0 Successes

«Plot» IronFist says, "9 Net successes, +4 brings it to 8D, +4 more brings it to 10D. And one success that does nothing."

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» IronFist (#1922) rolls 5 + 2 vs TN 8 for "Soaking, 2 Impact, CP depleted.":
1 1 1 2 3 3 17 = 1 Success

«Plot» IronFist says, "F him up."

Claws find purchase and part flesh from bone. Armor shredded in a frenzy, a rippling snarl of teeth and yellow eyes. Blood and viscera splatter as the body is born to the ground. And Patient growls, teeth bared - a monster in the half light.

«Plot» IronFist says, "And Combat is done."

The bio-freak stands back up - short but broad - letting claws drip as nostrils flare. There was another around here somewhere, after all. But after a moment's consideration, he turns back to his brother - and the other hapless, homeless.
"Dead. Another escaped. Hurt?" He asks, short and clipped in swahili. His blood was up.

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Patient (#12341) rolls Intelligence + 9 for "Taking scene. Where o' Where did that SECOND one go..?":
1 1 1 1 3 3 3 3 4 5 5 5 8

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Patient (#12341) rolls Intelligence for "Normal audio/visual":
1 2 3 5

Sliding down to sit against the wall, Doctor grits his teeth and would hold his right arm facing himself. The fingertip of his index finger would open up and he'd touch his shoulder, mentally commanding the medical kit to start patching up the shot wound. Fortunately, it was a clean hit, so he didn't have to deal with the bullet. "Hurt. But not bad. Deal with the others. No witnesses. The one who built this got away but we will torch it to the ground to make sure he knows not to do it again." Is said in Swahili in response.

The poor guy in the hallway was groaning in pain, curled up in a ball on the ground as blood was slowly pooling beneath him which he tried to keep back by applying pressure on his clutched wound. The other patient in the lobby was cowering in a corner, tears and snot infesting his face as he feared dearly for his life and didn't even dare to look at the two men.

As for Pudgy, he was worse off, his guts threatening to spill out of the gash at his stomach and he seemed to be pale from the loss of blood. He was sitting against the door frame and the only thing he could do was await for the men to leave, he dared not get up.

The scanning Patient nose is too distracted by fresh blood and his own piss scent to detect someone else's scent, though he does see the obvious door where Hallway Man was crouched in cover previously, and then there's the one at the very end of the hall.

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Doctor (#12338) rolls Biotech + Task Pool: 3 vs TN 8 for "TN 6 +1 stun, +1 phy wounds":
1 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 10 = 1 Success

«Plot» IronFist says, "Alright, so while the Doc is patching himself up in the surgery room, Patient is…?"

With his brother taking care of the gunshot wound, the bio-modded freak moves quickly down the hallway towards the door; Taking a moment to lift his ear and put his head against it, listening for - well, ambush. Leaving the guard to huddle in the dark and the homeless to cower. Murder must serve a purpose, after all, even as easy as it came.
If nothing is heard, he'll stand aside and try opening the door. In case someone's waiting with a remington room sweeper.

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Patient (#12341) rolls Intelligence for "Audio/Visual":
2 4 4 10

The Patient hears nothing, the room appears to be in total silence, and in total darkness, though with his eyes he can see much clearer than any other present here and it confirms there's no one in the room.

Once fully inside he can make out this is a mostly empty storage room, a few used cyberwares seem to linger on the shelves. Some of it looks beyond use and repair, others may be worth something to the right person, there is an attic-like trap door on the ceilling however, which is quite likely the exit the other man used to bailed. From it, he hears the muffled and distinc chatter of the bar above, along with the jukebox tunes pumping some rock-n-roll.

It takes him a bit to get patched up, the medkit at his guidance doing it's work. It'll work, he'll recover, but he was sloppy and he knows it. Getting to his feet in the room, he'd start searching for gear. There had to be stuff around for them to use on others. That's how the money thing worked. Also probably a security spot for the door and the like. Trash it to cover their tracks, right?

Ears flattern ontop skull; And Patient bears teeth in an annoyed expression. No use going up and picking a fight with everything. The freak moves away from the store room and towards the clinic proper. Taking time to check on his older brother, and give an update.
"Man is gone, Chidi. I will take his scent from his tools - but the hunt is for this place. Can we.. spill the chemicals and set it to fire? This will make the lesson stick." A thick tongue licks split lip again. ".. But what of the eyes and ears? Survivors to spread the message?"

Doctor is favoring his shoulder but looks like he'll be ok. The medkit is good at what it does, afterall. Looking to the chemicals, he gives a nod. "We burn it down, Brother. They have to die. The fire will be it's own witness. The bar above will spread plenty of word about what happen." Doctor frowns as he'd look around. "I'll gather what I can. Bones will buy what he will, and we will learn from this point.. Don't forget the scent though. That other doctor will need to die too."

"Yes.. Yes, Doctor."
States Patient, playing the igor to Chidi's Frankenstein. The freak hunting in the surgery room, mouth open as he takes scent on tools; Hunting a smell he hasn't got here. Some familiar scent among them all, most likely the prey's onw.

And afterwards? Well. He'll tend to the messy business of the homeless and the guard. His elder brother had better things to tend too.

«Plot» IronFist says, "Alright, well pose trashing/killing/burning/looting/GTFO. Pretty much all that's left."

Doctor nods to Patient, patting his shoulder as they'd pass each other. "Thank you Sunday." Is said in Swahili before he'd get to work. Gather anything of use, once Patient has the scent, Doctor would prep the room to be a chemical fire just waiting a match. He'd toss the whole clinic for anything worth something to his eye, making sure to get the security system so there's no video either. Once done, Doc waits for Patient at the door and would be ready to set it on fire before they leave.

For Patient, he is the nightmare; The creature with death in its teeth. And the more he pulls it out to this world in his flesh, the less there is in his memory and his dreams. And so he hunts; Pudgy is first.
The bleeding man is next, throat pulled out. The final, cowering creature ended with teeth instead, like an animal.
When Patient joins Doctor, his muzzle drips red. He wipes his claws along a seat, dragging them through cushions, before he wraps the blanket once more about him. A silent nod to his elder brother;
They were ready.

With what goods he could take, Doctor nods to Patient and the chemicals are set off. He'd close the door behind them on their way out and makes sure to go a different route then the one taken in, to avoid the man and woman that helped them learn where the clinic was at. Discression was a part of the shadows at times.

«Auto-Judge[Choochoo]» Doctor (#12338) has the Contact Bones with the following information:
----—> Contact for Doctor (#12338) <----
Contact Name: Bones
Level: 1
Type: ripperdoc
GM Note: This ork is one of the ripperdocs of Denver. Doctor was pointed his direction to talk to in both discussing the sales of 2nd hand 'wares as well as a source to get 'wares for others. They're on speaking terms and have confirmed each other won't sell the other out.
GM Note: Bones is based on the Highway around Denver. Any wilderness is going to have it's doctor and the Highway is no exception. Bones is a good contact for Doctor to touch base with for buying/selling 'wares. They also compare notes for easiest way to travel and store the 'wares. Bones has a lisp that he's proud of, but will act mad if anyone points it out. He's also got added bones sticking out of his skin from augmented surgery to add to the 'wild' effect he tries to portray.


Doctor would hook up with Bones for fensing the wares. It was a good contact and the ork was someone he knew wouldn't shaft him. Too much. They would get money and that would allow them to continue forward. Upgrades, as always, were important.

Patient, for his part, has left his brother to deal with the sales. For he? He has a prayer to attend too. They may no longer be part of the Church of the Broken God, but WAN was always a part of them.

BE SURE TO PARENT THIS PAGE TO INDEX:LOGS

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License