Bare Knuckle Boys to the Rescue!
GM: Thistledown
Players: Pulse, Cassidy, Thistledown.
Synopsis: A bombing in the Warrens makes a building collapse, and the boys go to the rescue!.
Date: Friday August 14th, 2069

It's been a long day at the office, well what passes for an office for Thistle. A bit of strength training, luring young women in the door to lure foolish men in after them, record breaking new membership numbers. Not that Thistle did much, he just pointed to the picture of Pulse on the wall and the girls sighed and hung around in the hopes of seeing him, and the guys sighed and hung around in the hopes that the girls didn't. Things are winding down in the Gym. Pulse is upstairs in the sauna taking a break, a few die hard members are finishing up a bout, and Zoey's working on something in the back. Thistle is working diligently at the little ledge he laughingly refers to as his desk, well he at least he's in the building, that counts for something right? The relative calm of the evening is shattered when Ferris, a young ork who's showing a great deal of promise rushes in with news that there's been a bombing a few blocks down, there's some people trapped and they need some strong bodies to help….now. Oh, and could Thistle come too, in case someone is hurt.
Sid might be walking in just as this tale is being told, or he might not, life's funny that way sometimes.

Thistledown slaps the button on that fancy security system they had installed all those months ago and a little red light goes blinky blinky in Pulse's Sauna.

Cassidy is currently pinning some printed newsclippings on the bulletin board, trying to put reminders in Pulse's mind about the different things Apollo Creed the III has said about him. Clips that say, "Creed to Lucciano: 'I'm gonna make him eat Breakfist'" and "Creed to Fans: 'Creed in Three!'"

He glances over curiously when Ferris the ork runs past him, then proceeds to continue his sweeping, attempting to clean the dusty and grimy floor with his orange broom.

Wasn't that fancy security system blowed up when the gym went kaputski? Anyway. He hurries down, just having changed into basic street clothes. "What's up?" He calls, big ol' shotgun in his hands. "If it's creed again, tell that jiving motherfucker that I ain't skeered, even if he -is- the Sultan of Swat. Tell him I'm gonna take his mother, Apolloyanna Creed, out for a nice sea food dinner and never call her AGAIN!"

Cassidy gasps! "No Pulse! You wouldn't!!""

Thistledown shakes his head, "No, trouble outside, bombing a few blocks down." He relays the story Ferris filling in spots.

Pulse grunts. "Trouble in River city…" he mutters, then points at Sid and two other boxers. "Come, we're going," he says, then looks at Thistle. "Zoey's in the back, right? She can hold down the fort." Then he's out the door and starting to run, still carrying the shotgun in one hand.

Cassidy grabs onto his festive Sombrero to make sure it doesn't come off, and follows the lead of Pulse. "Confirmed! We ride! Thistle, we'll need your healing. Follow!"

Thistledown looks out after Pulse for a moment, "Wait we're what?" He sighs, "Hoi, Boyos! C'mon community service time. You two stick here in case anyone comes here." The few gym members grumble, "I'll tell Lil's girls what heroes you are next time the come in for a workout." He adds, and suddenly there are several very civic minded trolls rushing out the door after Pulse. "Good, If I had tits I'd rule the world." He follows along grabbing the gym's medkit.

The building in trouble is a few blocks away, but easily covered by these men in a short sprint, a smear of black smoke and dust is being carried away on the wind from the sight. Arriving on the scene it looks as though one corner of three story building has collapsed, the plascrete slabs of the walls falling inward, several people are working to clear through the rubble. There is no sign of emergency services, though given this neighborhood they would probably get here sometime after the wrecking crew.

Pulse runs down the road, powerful legs churning, still clutching that shotgun, eyes searching for the bombed out section… and then he's among the other workers, shotgun now discarded- probably firing off a burst into the sky as it hits the earth- and he's moving pieces. "Spread out, boys!" He calls. "This is where we prove why we're hear. Thistledown, find me life signs, Cassidy… help me out here."

«Auto-Judge[]» Pulse (#3231) has the Active Skill Leadership with the value '3'.

«OOC» Thistledown says, "Give it an open roll, you've got a lot of people to inspire."

«Auto-Judge[]» Pulse (#3231) rolls Leadership:
2 4 5
«Auto-Judge[]» Pulse (#3231) rolls Leadership for "kp 1":
2 3 4

«Auto-Judge[]» Cassidy (#2908) rolls Intelligence for "Scanning for life.":
1 1 2 2 3 4 7 27

The folks that flinched in response to the shotgun blast double time it as Pulse calls out encouragement, digging further, especially when they see he's backed by several large trolls.

«Auto-Judge[]» Cassidy (#2908) rolls Leadership for "Yes, Do it!":
5
«Auto-Judge[]» Cassidy (#2908) rolls Motivational Speaking for "Motivate! I need Justification.":
4

«OOC» Thistledown says, "You can see several spots where people are stuck most just need help to get out, you direct the members to those locations. pose it."

Cassidy raises his fist into the air, "Let us ride our wings of steel! Everyone, Times up, Let's do this. LEROOOOYYY JENKKKINNNSSSS!" he activates his various eyeball powers and begins scanning the debris, looking for some signs of life. "Avoid the light!"

…How Motivating.
Cassidy then begins directing, "Over there, there, and there." his finger points, "Watch that rubble, no fast movements. If it quakes, shake and bake!"
Pulse follows Cassidy's directions to where bodies lay. He picks things up, here and there, lending a hand, looking out for anything that seems beyond the strength of mortal men, bending his back, stretching his arms, using his powerful legs that he's worked so hard to train.
Thistledown looks at the rubble, "Oh, you're dreking me." He concentrates his eyes lighting up and his hair sparkling, the glow running down his back like a mane.
«OOC» Thistledown says, "Pulse give me a str TN 8, if you fail things start slipping and TN increases by 2 each consecutive attempt, if it reaches 14, people die. You need 6 Successes to get them free."
«Auto-Judge[]» Thistledown (#9317) rolls Conjuring vs TN 3 for "Imps, come out and find me some souls to devour…save…I mean save.":
1 5 28 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Thistledown (#9317) rolls Charisma vs TN 4 for "Imp you're mine for an hour":
1 2 2 2 3 5 7 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Pulse (#3231) rolls Strength vs TN 4:
1 1 2 3 3 4 4 4 4 5 9 = 6 Successes
«OOC» Pulse says, "errr, 8."
«OOC» Pulse says, "so i got one success."
«OOC» Thistledown says, "1 success"
«OOC» Thistledown says, "You can keep trying."
«OOC» Pulse kps that.
«OOC» Thistledown says, "no need, ongoing test."
«Auto-Judge[]» Thistledown (#9317) rolls Conjuring vs TN 3 for "Imp 2":
2 4 5 = 2 Successes
«OOC» Pulse says, "but it goes up 1 each time, right?"
«Auto-Judge[]» Thistledown (#9317) rolls Charisma vs TN 4 for "Imp you're mine for an hour":
1 1 2 2 2 4 13 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Pulse (#3231) rolls Strength vs TN 8 for "keeps going!":
1 2 2 2 2 3 3 3 5 7 10 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Pulse (#3231) rolls Strength vs TN 8 for "keeps going!":
1 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 5 5 11 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Pulse (#3231) rolls Strength vs TN 8 for "keeps going!":
1 1 1 2 2 2 3 5 5 5 7 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Pulse (#3231) rolls Strength vs TN 8 for "keeps going! kp 2/4":
1 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 10 10 = 2 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Pulse (#3231) rolls Strength vs TN 8 for "keeps going! just need one more!":
1 1 2 3 3 3 4 5 5 8 10 = 2 Successes

Thistledown conjures imp after imp sending them into the rubble, after a half dozen are winging through the rubble he moves over towards where the wounded are. "Alright, anybody bleeding sees me immediately. If they can't move tell me where they are."

Cassidy opens up his hawaiian themed shirt, he wears a wifebeater beneath that, and the thin material shows that he's probably protected by some layers of armor. he checks his gloves a few times, and begins the digging process. "Down, do you have..uh..*cough*, some kinda air spell? Any chance?"

Pulse strains into some work, lifting up a huge slab. People swirl around him, trying to help, but he shouts them off: he needs his concentration. Parts of his shirt rip, veins pop out in his head, his face turns red- but he keeps lifting.

Finally, with a mighty yell, he heaves the slab aside, freeing those underneath it. He breathes heavily for just a moment before swirling forward and grabbing some more pieces, heaving them aside, looking for more trapped people.

Thistledown looks over at Sid, "Damnit Sid, you're a genius. Windy, get your ass out here. Frag, I wish I had Rocky here too." In answer to his summons a gust of wind solidifies, taking the form of a fair sized air elemental. "Windy, make sure everyone in the building has fresh air, be careful not to disturb the earth around them. Sid can tell you where they are.

As Pulse rips the rocks away an imp appears in front of him, leading him forward. Two MASSIVE slabs of plascrete have fallen together creating a long low tunnel from far back you can hear something crying. The imp darts back and forth trying to get Pulse to follow.

The tunnel is a rough triangle where the slabs have fallen against the foundation, there is no possible way to move them but perhaps by inching through on your belly…there's no way a troll could fit there, but maybe a human…

Cassidy points, "Windy! Thattaway! I hear crying, it could be a woman, because that's what they do." he returns to where Pulse is and points to the triangle, "It looks dangerous. Do you want me to go, or do you want to?"

Pulse follows down the tunnel, seeing how it's set… and for a moment, terror grips him. He remembers that tunnel when he was a boy, down by the old schoolhouse. The tunnel that held that darkness… the tunnel that held…

Snapping back to reality, Pulse shakes his head, trying to clear it up. He glances at Cassidy. "No," he mutters, his heart pounding in his throat… "No, I'll get it," he says, and, fighting back the terror of his youth, he pushes his way into it.

Claustrophobia is the irrational fear of encloses spaces, however the fear that presses into anyone entering this tunnels is very real, hundreds of tons of plascrete balanced on a whim inches above your head. As your shoulders brush the walls of the little path it seems as though they shift threatening to teeter over and collapse.

Thistledown is working triage, quickly assessing each individual and moving on, stopping on at those that need urgent care, calming the others and letting them know he'd be back as soon as everyone was stable.

«Auto-Judge[]» Thistledown (#9317) rolls Biotech vs TN 8 for "Lots and lots of people.":
1 1 2 3 4 5 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Thistledown (#9317) rolls Biotech vs TN 8 for "Lots and lots of people. 1kp":
1 3 3 4 4 10 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Thistledown (#9317) rolls Biotech - 1 vs TN 8 for "Lots and lots of people. 3kp":
1 5 5 7 8 = 1 Success

Thistledown is scrambling to keep up, too many people hurt too badly, but no-one is danger of dying, yet.

Pulse's voice catches in him as he works, broad shoulders pressed against the sides. "I can't die here," he mutters. "This is not how the story ends. Keep going, Paulie. You can do this." He keeps going, as he wiggles through, desperately hoping he doesn't die alone in the dark, surrounded by nothing but his demons.

«OOC» Thistledown says, "Give me a willpower, and do you have eyelights?"
«OOC» Thistledown says, "set the TN to something that reflects how deep rooted this fear is."

«Auto-Judge[]» Pulse (#3231) has the Cyberware Eye Light Systems with the following information:
-----> Cyberware Item for Pulse (#3231) <----
Item Name: Eye Light Systems
Type: ALPHA
Contained In: Cybereyes (Pair)
Essence: 0.16
Installed: Yes

«Auto-Judge[]» Pulse (#3231) rolls Willpower vs TN 6:
2 2 5 5 11 = 1 Success

Pulse keeps wiggling, biting his tongue, switching on the glowy blue eyelights he's bought so recently: his eyes shifting from their usually deep royal blue to a brilliant cerulean. His eyes have been built and rebuilt for this- and that's what keeps him going. He's faced the terrors of the dark before, and survived. He's faced the worst tortures of the Sicilians and survived: he has survived death by fire and hate, by his own gym crumbling around him and the madness of a dead god in his mind.

"I will not die here…"

As the lights click on, it illuminates the far end of the tunnel, where one slap ends and it opens slightly to the left. A structural girder has fallen into the opening, and under it is a woman, beside her an infant child is crying. As you draw closer you see that the woman is not only under the girder, but was impaled by it. Passing clear through her, you feel she must be dead, until you see that her hand is twitching, sliding along the face of the crying infant as though trying to comfort it.

Cassidy calls through the triangle, "Pulse, You see anything? You need backup?"

You say "Yeah!" He shouts. "Woman here… she's impaled. I'm going to see what I can do… see if I can open a route for thistle to get a hand through. She needs help, now! She can't live much longer like this!" He casts his glowing eyes from side to side, looking for the best way to try to open up a way for help to get through. "There's a girder in place here. I'll see what I can do!"

That girder might shift if you pulled it straight back the way it fell, but that kind of damage, no way she'd survive unaided, looking up you're not sure how long all that debris would stay up after that sort of movement. The clear area is large enough for four or five people, but that tunnel is real tight.

Pulse wiggles into the clear area. "Get Thistledown over here, Now!" He screams, looking at the woman. "Soon as he gets in here we can get that girder. Let's make this happen, Red!"

Cassidy shrugs, "Fuck it." he calls to Thistledown, "Thistle! We got wounded in here. Cmon over." he waits for the mage, kneeling before the triangle.

Thistledown is working on the second tier patients, he turns and runs at Cassidy's call, "What? Where? Oh no, not in there, you're kidding right?"

"Yes, in here," he calls. "If I can do it, you can do it." He looks around, trying not to cave in in terror as he thinks about how close these crumbling walls. "Goddamit it, green, get your little ass in here so I can get this fucking girder out. Be the hero! Save the cheerleader!

Thistledown goes down on his belly and starts crawling, his medkit dragging behind, "That better be one fragging hot cheerleader, Pulse."

Cassidy nods, "I can go first and help pull you through, but there is an impaled woman and stuff." he pauses when Pulse talks about heroism. "Yes. Be my hero." he says dramatically. "Or if your feeling ballsy, go on in, and I'll work around out here."

Thistledown looks ahead, "Sid, follow me, I hear a kid too."

Pulse looks down and touches the kid's cheek, trying to calm him, then he looks at the woman, fighting his own terror. "It'll be okay, miss. Help's here. You ain't gonna die like this, capisce? You're goanna be fine. You just take care of your baby and we'll save your ass."

Cassidy does what he is told, his own eyelight powers turning on to assist in the darkness. "I'm on it!"

Thistledown looks over the woman as he hunches up into the small clearing, trying real hard not to brush the walls, "Oh hells, Boss." He goes to work, "Let me do what I can for her first, then we'll…hells."

«Auto-Judge[]» Thistledown (#9317) rolls Biotech vs TN 13 for "Yeah…lucky number 13.":
1 2 3 5 5 5 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Thistledown (#9317) rolls Biotech vs TN 13 for "Yeah…lucky number 13. 1kp":
1 2 2 4 5 10 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Thistledown (#9317) rolls Biotech vs TN 13 for "Yeah…lucky number 13. 3kp":
1 2 3 3 11 13 = 1 Success
Thistledown tries working getting more and more frustrated, "FRAG, alright, got it. Here's the plan, I'm going to heal her, you're going to pull, then I'm going to heal her again, then we get out of hear as fast as we fragging can."

Cassidy nods a few times and surveys the scene, "Oooh. Shit! That is nasty." he attempts to feed Thistledown as much light as possible, "Sounds like a good plan. Painful for the girl, but it must be done."

«Plot» Thistledown says, "The girder needs to be moved 8 inches, each success is an inch. Starting at str vs TN 10, every failure increases the TN by 2, two successive failures and the girder slips back an inch. Ever attempt causes a moderate wound to the woman."

Pulse nods, grabbing a hold of the girder. "Right. Cassidy, get down here…" He says. "Fast as you can. I need your arms helping me with this, all right?" His voice is getting a little higher pitched, a little more shrill. He's fighting his demons as hard as he can… he grabs the girder, closes his eyes and starts to pull as soon as Cassidy's in place…
Thistledown looks around, "Wait, Sid get the kid out of hear, it'll take me a few seconds to heal her. Move fast.
You say "What tdown says… do it quick!"

Thistledown starts glowing as he looks at the woman, the light doesn't illuminate anything but himself, but he sparkles like a berserk fairy.

Cassidy gets into position, "I gotcha." he puts his arms into place and looks around, then down at the woman, "Don't worry chica, you won't be getting shafted..er..you have but..yeah." he shuts up. "Ready!"

«Auto-Judge[]» Thistledown (#9317) rolls Sorcery + Sorcery Pool: 6 vs TN 5 for "Healing from Serious. Force 6":
1 1 1 1 1 2 3 3 4 5 7 11 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Thistledown (#9317) rolls Sorcery + Sorcery Pool: 6 - 3 vs TN 5 for "Healing from Serious. Force 6 1 kp":
1 1 1 2 3 3 3 5 7 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Thistledown (#9317) rolls Willpower + 6 vs TN 3 for "Drain resisting S":
1 1 2 2 3 4 5 5 5 5 5 13 = 8 Successes

Thistledown lays his hands on the woman, "Alright boss, get it out quick, this will suck."
Pulse nods to Cassidy. "Right," he says. "Grab the kid when i start yanking. One…" his fingers tighten. "Two…" He takes a deep breath. "Three!"

«Auto-Judge[]» Pulse (#3231) rolls Strength vs TN 10:
1 1 1 2 3 3 3 5 9 10 13 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Pulse (#3231) rolls Strength - 2 vs TN 10 for "kp 3/4":
1 2 2 4 4 4 4 8 17 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Pulse (#3231) rolls Strength vs TN 10:
1 1 1 2 2 2 3 3 5 7 9 = 0 Successes

The girder shifts 3 inches, blood and flesh gushing anew as it is torn out of her body, Thistle starts glittering again and the blood flow slows.

«Auto-Judge[]» Pulse (#3231) rolls Strength vs TN 10 for "kp 4/4":
1 2 2 3 3 4 4 4 4 8 10 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Thistledown (#9317) rolls Sorcery + Sorcery Pool: 6 vs TN 5 for "Healing from Moderate+1 (1 wound cannot be healed). Force 3":
1 1 1 1 1 3 3 3 4 4 5 7 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Thistledown (#9317) rolls Willpower + 6 vs TN 3 for "Drain resisting M":
1 1 2 3 3 3 3 4 4 5 5 5 = 9 Successes
«OOC» Thistledown says, "She is a L+1 after first move."
«OOC» Pulse says, "right. second move only nets 1 inch."
«Auto-Judge[]» Thistledown (#9317) rolls Sorcery + Sorcery Pool: 6 vs TN 5 for "Healing from Moderate+2 (2 wound cannot be healed). Force 3":
1 2 2 2 3 4 4 4 5 5 8 11 = 4 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Thistledown (#9317) rolls Willpower + 6 vs TN 3 for "Drain resisting M":
1 1 1 3 3 4 4 4 4 5 5 11 = 9 Successes
«OOC» Thistledown says, "Still at L+1"
«Auto-Judge[]» Pulse (#3231) rolls Strength vs TN 10 for "attempt 3!":
1 1 1 2 2 3 4 4 4 5 11 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Thistledown (#9317) rolls Sorcery + Sorcery Pool: 6 vs TN 5 for "Healing from Moderate+2 (2 wound cannot be healed). Force 3":
1 2 3 3 3 3 4 4 5 5 7 11 = 4 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Thistledown (#9317) rolls Willpower + 6 vs TN 3 for "Drain resisting M":
1 1 1 2 2 3 4 4 5 5 5 20 = 7 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Pulse (#3231) rolls Strength vs TN 10 for "attempt 4!":
1 1 2 2 2 2 3 4 5 5 16 = 1 Success

It's moving inch by inch, Pulse give a pose.

«Auto-Judge[]» Thistledown (#9317) rolls Sorcery + Sorcery Pool: 6 vs TN 5 for "Healing from Moderate+2 (2 wound cannot be healed). Force 3":
1 1 1 1 2 2 4 5 5 8 8 9 = 5 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Thistledown (#9317) rolls Willpower + 6 vs TN 3 for "Drain resisting M":
1 2 2 2 3 3 4 5 5 7 9 10 = 8 Successes

The strain is incredible. Never before has Pulse worked so hard, his augmented muscles bent beyond comprehension. The man's teeth are gritted, and he hears echoes in his brains. Echoes where there should be a voice: hollowness where he should be filled with the horned lord's divine whispers. He is alone- there is just he and the girder, the weight and the pain, in an eternity of suffering and strain. All else is lost. Inch by inch by bloody inch, against the woman's screams of pain, Pulse works.

Cassidy glances at the woman, getting ready to yank as soon as Pulse gives him the word, the bloodletting causes the asian to wince at the horror, "Ah…snap. Doncha be worrying, missus." he says as the woman cries out from agony, "It's just a scratch, really. Tell 'er, Thistle." he spurs Pulse on, "You got this! This is nothing! MmmmYEAH!"

Thistledown nods, though he's looking rough, "This is cake." He doesn't look up, he doesn't have to, the light from his eyes is burning more intensely than the eyelights from Pulse and Cassidy, all over him lines of energy leak from his skin, what is normally a playful effect is now a torrent of energy flowing out of him into this woman.

«Auto-Judge[]» Pulse (#3231) rolls Strength vs TN 10 for "okay, here we go again!":
1 1 2 2 2 2 3 3 4 5 5 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Pulse (#3231) rolls Strength vs TN 12 for "okay, here we go again! attempt 6!":
1 2 2 2 3 3 4 4 9 13 15 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Thistledown (#9317) rolls Sorcery + Sorcery Pool: 6 vs TN 5 for "Healing from Moderate+2 (2 wound cannot be healed). Force 3":
1 1 2 2 3 3 3 4 5 7 10 15 = 4 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Thistledown (#9317) rolls Willpower + 6 vs TN 3 for "Drain resisting M":
1 1 1 2 3 4 4 7 10 10 11 19 = 8 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Thistledown (#9317) rolls Sorcery + Sorcery Pool: 6 vs TN 5 for "Healing from Moderate+2 (2 wound cannot be healed). Force 3":
1 2 2 4 4 5 5 5 5 5 7 9 = 7 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Thistledown (#9317) rolls Willpower + 6 vs TN 3 for "Drain resisting M":
1 1 1 2 2 2 3 3 4 5 5 14 = 6 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Pulse (#3231) rolls Strength vs TN 12 for "one more!":
2 3 3 3 3 5 5 5 7 8 8 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Thistledown (#9317) rolls Sorcery + Sorcery Pool: 6 vs TN 5 for "Healing from Moderate+2 (2 wound cannot be healed). Force 3":
1 2 2 2 3 4 4 4 4 4 5 5 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Thistledown (#9317) rolls Willpower + 6 vs TN 3 for "Drain resisting M":
1 1 2 2 3 3 3 4 5 5 5 11 = 8 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Pulse (#3231) rolls Strength vs TN 14 for "one more! im slipping!":
1 2 2 3 3 3 3 4 4 5 7 = 0 Successes
«OOC» Thistledown says, "5"
«Auto-Judge[]» Thistledown (#9317) rolls Sorcery + Sorcery Pool: 6 vs TN 5 for "Healing from S (3 wound cannot be healed). Force 3":
1 2 2 3 3 4 4 4 4 5 5 5 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Thistledown (#9317) rolls Willpower + 6 vs TN 3 for "Drain resisting S":
1 1 1 2 2 3 4 4 5 7 8 10 = 7 Successes

Thistledown looks at Pulse, "Boss, stop fragging around and do this."

Pulse feels his grip start slipping, and his strength is fading fast. "SID!" He calls. "Help me with this. I'm losing…" his neck pops a little, strength fading in his back… "My grip. Pull with me… NOW!"

«OOC» Pulse says, "tn if we're working together?"

«OOC» Thistledown says, "stays at 1g, but you can add half his dice to the roll."

«Auto-Judge[]» Thistledown (#9317) has the Attribute Strength with the value '3'.

«Auto-Judge[]» Pulse (#3231) rolls Strength + 6 vs TN 16 for "come on!":
1 1 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 5 5 8 10 11 16 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Thistledown (#9317) rolls Sorcery + Sorcery Pool: 6 vs TN 5 for "Healing from S (3 wound cannot be healed). Force 3":
1 1 2 2 2 3 4 4 4 5 8 16 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Thistledown (#9317) rolls Willpower + 6 vs TN 3 for "Drain resisting S":
1 3 3 3 4 5 5 5 5 7 8 19 = 11 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Pulse (#3231) rolls Strength + 6 vs TN 16 for "come on!":
1 1 1 2 3 3 4 4 5 5 5 5 7 7 8 8 11 = 0 Successes

Cassidy lets go of the person and looks up, immediately assessing the situation, "Don't worry Pulse, I won't let you down!" he reaches up, grabbing onto the girder, "I will lend you my powers. Together, we cannot fail!" with enhanced motivation, Cassidy helps Pulse with his average amount of strength.

«Auto-Judge[]» Thistledown (#9317) rolls Sorcery + Sorcery Pool: 6 vs TN 5 for "Healing from S (3 wound cannot be healed). Force 3":
1 1 1 1 3 3 3 4 4 5 9 11 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Thistledown (#9317) rolls Willpower + 6 vs TN 3 for "Drain resisting S":
1 1 1 1 2 2 2 3 3 4 4 15 = 5 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Thistledown (#9317) rolls Willpower + 6 - 5 vs TN 3 for "Drain resisting S 1kp":
1 2 4 5 8 8 11 = 5 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Pulse (#3231) rolls Strength + 7 vs TN 16 for "one success! just one more bloody success!":
1 2 2 3 3 3 3 3 4 5 5 5 8 8 9 9 9 17 = 1 Success

«Auto-Judge[]» Thistledown (#9317) rolls Sorcery + Sorcery Pool: 6 vs TN 5 for "Healing from S (3 wound cannot be healed). Force 3":
1 1 2 2 2 3 3 4 5 5 7 21 = 4 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Thistledown (#9317) rolls Willpower + 6 vs TN 3 for "Drain resisting S":
1 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 5 = 9 Successes

It takes two, but together, with the last inch, the two bend and strain and push and the beam pushes out just far enough. Pulse roars, his last strength going into it, his body falling under the strain… but it's there, and it's enough, and the beam is moved.

There's no rest for the wicked, however, as suddenly, ever so cruely, the cieling begins to shake, and Pulse's fears become realized. "Oh gods," he mutters. "Oh gods. Get out!" He cries. "Let's get the fuck out of here! Now!"

Thistledown screams, "Sid you're fast, backwards drag her, go go." He keeps his hands on the woman's body trying desperately to complete the healing as he moves.

Cassidy does what he can to help Pulse, and soon the beam has no choice but to obey the physical demand to move. As soon as it's clear, he listens to Thistledown and grabs onto the woman, and begins to roadie run backwards, "I'm on it! Hi-Ho Oriental, Away!" he returns to the opening and calls to the orks, "Hey Limbs, reach on through and pull her out!" he begins to push the woman through the hole. "Pulsatron, get the kid!"

Thistledown looks at Pulse and the kid, "Boss, go fast, and when you get to the end, turn around and pull me the frag out."

Pulse scoops up the baby, and, cradling him in his arms in front of him as he crawls, hurriyng out as quick as he can. "You're safe," he says. "I promise. You're safe, and your mother's safe. You're all safe."

«Auto-Judge[]» Thistledown (#9317) rolls Conjuring for "3~Imp conuring while Pulse moves out.":
1 2 8

«Auto-Judge[]» Thistledown (#9317) rolls Charisma vs TN 3 for "no drain":
2 2 3 3 5 5 5 = 5 Successes

Thistledown conjures an imp as Pulse starts squeezing into the tunnel, "Go find Milly, tell her I love her. Then find Pulse, and tell him his a tool."
Thistledown then starts scrambling after Pulse, staying right on his heels through the oppressive tunnel.

Cassidy is still kneeling before the hole as the trolls yank out the childs mother. He waits until both Pulse and Thistledown go on through, then takes up the rear guard and crawls out last. "A tool of destruction, he means!"

«Auto-Judge[]» Thistledown (#9317) rolls 1 for " We must all beat this number with our initiative dice…":
1

Pulse pushes the kid out as soon as he's clear, then turns and starts yanking thistledown out with all his might. "Come on, green! DON'T DIE ON DADDY!"

Cassidy pushes Thistle from the other end. "You been working out? Cmon now."

As they pile out of the tunnel a puff of dust chases them, a minute later with a grinding crash the slabs finish falling, one landing flat, the other falling on top of it. The rest of the crew had clears most of the rubble before the collapse and many lives were saved.

«Auto-Judge[]» Thistledown (#9317) rolls 7 for "First two dice minus the next five dice are total fatalities.":
1 1 2 2 3 8 10

Cassidy manages to get out and surveys the building, "Damn! That was intense. We ok? Pulse, you good? T-Down? You alright? Other trolls, did you find everyone else?"

There's a whisper of awe amongst those standing around the site, "Frag, look, I told you that was the champ." "Of course it is, who else hangs out with that green haird fruit." "Hells did you see him throwing those rocks around, like styrofoam." "Who's that guy with them, lead those trolls right to us, saved my whole family." "I don't know but did you see him move through that tunnel, like a greased rabbit."

Cassidy slowly stands up, dusting off his knees. With the clear evidence that things are gonna be ok, Sid raises his fist toward the sky, "Cassidy 2…no…Bare Knuckle Crew: 1….God: 0."

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License