Aq Channel Surfing
GM: Diego
Players: Alexei, Bigman, Sara
Synopsis: AQ through the channels on the trid.
Date: March 1, 2073

«Plot» Bigman says, "I consent, Level 2 AQ to learn Metamagic Channeling"

«Plot» Alexei says, "I consent. AQ for Ordeal for Initiate Grade 2. < level 4 >."
«Plot» Sara says, "I consent, doing level 2 AQ to learn Metamagic Cleansing."

Bigman heads to the basement of Bigg Security and downstairs to the basement workroom. He waits for the others to get there, before calling James. "James…can you meet me at Bigg Security? Got a favor to ask for Sara and I"
Sara arrives at Bigg Security and once inside looks around, then she realizes she was supposed to go down into the basement. Sara heads down to the basement and finds Bigman in the workroom waiting. Sara smiles at Bigman, "Alright I'm here."

Alexei likewise situates himself in the ritual workspace of the Bigg Security Office Building. There he composes himself, cross-legged and hands in his lap, before taking a deep breath and closing his eyes. Quietly he lets out that breath, shifting his perception and then indeed his Locus into the Astral. Leaving behind his body a glimmering astral form steps up and forward, manifesting as a faint image briefly to Bigman and Sara. He waves and smiles. "Ready when you two are." he murmers, then fades from view.

Once James arrives Bigman greats him kindly, probably kissing ass a bit, and walks him down the the basement "I know you like cutting straight to the chase…so I'll get to it. Sara and I need passage to the Metaplanes. I know the cost, and I'm willing to pay for it from what I gain from this trip." he turns to Sara "I'll pay the price for both of our travel"

James nods to Bigman "Then when you get back, I will take the payment and watch over you while you are gone" he smiles "Get ready" James does his work, whatever it may be, and a portal to the metaplanes opens. In a few seconds Bigman and Sara are pushed, metaphorically speaking, threw the Astral Gateway. Their Astral forms pass to the metaplanes, while their bodies rest laying on the work mats of the workroom. James watching over them.

It's only seconds before Sara and Bigman are sitting in the darkness, waiting for the Dweller to come. Bigman turns to Sara "Be ready…" he grins.

Alexei was waiting for just this turn of events on the Astral. When Bigman and Sara are facilitated to Metaplanes by the Spirit, Alexei moves immediately to join them in the passage.

When you reach the utter blackness of the threshold, there is that moment where all is silent and dark. It is hard to tell how long this lasts, your mind on this plane does not track time the way it really passes. You know a day could pass in a blink here, and it is as if you blinked when you see the dweller. The dweller is a human mail, very handsome and sitting behind a desk. His suit is impeccible, as if it cost a million nuyen. He picks up a folder and opens it. "Ahh, Mr. Bingham, I see you have a rather intersting resume here. Though, to be honest, I'm not sure what you can really offer the company. Your aptitude tests are subpar in all levels, are you sure someone recommended you for this job? Ohh wait, here it is…..it seems you've been carried along by Mr. Lucciano, well that explains it after all."

«Game» Backup to offline storage commencing. Game may freeze for a bit…
Bigman nods, knowing he must face what he must face when it comes to The Dweller "Mr. Lucciano has helped me quite a bit yes…he has been a friend and family sense I've come to Denver. I've grown, and perhaps one day, through experience and trial, I won't relay on him so much"

The Dweller CEO looks at Bigman, and then simply turns away after his reply, looking to Sara. "Ms. Willows." He sits down bigmans folder, and picks up another. "Intersting, you do realize that the further along you get, the more dangerous you will become." He looks up, smiling at Sara. "Wouldn't Joseph be proud, I'm sure he would be happy to see you improve your talents. I'm sure we can find something here for you."

Sara eyes open wide when she hears the name Joseph, she hoped never to hear his name again. Sara takes a deep breath and says to the Dweller, "No matter how much power I gain I will never become what Joseph wanted me to be…"

The Dweller CEO nods faintly, and sits down the folder, picking up a final one, and looking it over for a moment, then up to Alexei. "Mr. Theophilus, I have your resume here, but I don't need to read this. I've heard all about you from some associates, you are definatly more than qualified to be here." He smiles "I'm also sure that mind of yours is filing away everything I say about your…." He looks at Bigman and Sara, then to Alexei. "Friends? Is that the right word? Would you use that word?" He chuckles, "Nevermind, as I was saying, I'm sure you've got a good grasp of everything I've said about them, I mean, it might come in useful to you someday." He sits down the folder and pats it with his hand. "I won't bother sharing your details with them, I'm sure you've told them everything they should know already."

Alexei 's expression evens, masking for a moment his reaction. He pointedly does not look towards Sara or Bigman once the Dweller has made his own introduction for several long seconds. "Friendships have unfortunate way of ending, at inopportune moments. That doesn't make someone any less a genuine friend while friendship lasts." he says, one hand reaching across to rub at the palm and knuckles of the other. His gaze lowers, contemplative, before his eyes flick back up to the Dweller expectantly. "Will you grant us passage?" he says.
«Auto-Judge[]» Alexei (#3157) rolls Willpower vs TN 4 for "Dweller Passage Check":
1 2 2 4 5 9 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Bigman (#9958) rolls Willpower vs TN 2:
2 3 3 4 5 16 = 6 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Sara (#3700) rolls Willpower vs TN 2:
1 1 4 4 5 14 = 4 Successes
«Plot» Diego says, "Alexei has +1 KP for the test. Bigman has +3 KP, and Sara has +2 KP"
«Auto-Judge[]» Diego (#2074) rolls 1 for "Place one":
4

The dweller CEO smiles. "I'm sorry, we just don't have any openings for you right now." He moves his hand to a large red button that wasn't on his desk. "Ta ta." he says, pushing the button, and the floor beneath you both falls away like in some crazy cartoon trap. You actually do kinda hover there for a moment while big !!!!'s appear above all your heads, then you plummet.

«Plot» Diego says, "Willpower + Astral Pool vs RAting Deadly Stun please!"
«Auto-Judge[]» Alexei (#3157) rolls Willpower + Astral Pool: 1 vs TN 4 for "4D Stun":
2 2 3 3 4 4 7 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Bigman (#9958) rolls Willpower + Astral Pool: 3 vs TN 2 for "2D Stun":
1 2 2 3 3 3 3 4 4 = 8 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Sara (#3700) rolls Willpower + Astral Pool: 1 vs TN 2 for "2D Stun":
1 2 2 2 5 5 11 = 6 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Alexei (#3157) rolls 4 vs TN 4 for "4D Stun2, KP 5/6":
1 2 3 7 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Alexei (#3157) rolls 3 vs TN 4 for "4D Stun2, KP 3/6":
1 1 11 = 1 Success
«Plot» Diego says, "Bigman has no damage. Alexi has M stun. Sara has L stun."

Biggie flies down to tubes of air. Flapping his arms like wings trying to keep him from falling to fast. He spots a rope, and grabs onto it, suddenly changing into a version of Tarzan and letting out a loud cry.
Alexei funnels down through the pit into a chute. The darkness of the chute is disorienting as he slides through it, building up speed. He turns and twists about, reaching and grasping in all directions trying to find purchase. Unfortunately this somehow leaves him facing entirely the wrong direction when the chute ends, sending him sailing through the air backwards out of the mouth of the chute. A good twenty feet he sails, arms and legs wheeling and reaching, until he collides with a concrete wall to leave fine cracks and veins in the concrete with the force of his impact. Alexei's grimace of pain is only brief as he starts to work his way free … until…
«Auto-Judge[]» Diego (#2074) rolls 2 for "Next Place from Fear to":
2 5
Sara feels herself goes down the tubes of air too fast, then as she gets to the end of the tubes she flies out and tries to grab anything she can, her arms and legs are flailing about and then she smacks into Alexei who smacked into the wall. She is only slightly hurt as Alexei took most of the impact. Sara smiles faintly at Alexei.

Alexei 's momentary look of pain is replaced by a briefly stark look of alarm before Sara collides with his midsection. The 'whuff' as her body knocks the air out of him is audible. Once he hits the ground from the wall he simply lays there for a long moment before very slowly pulling himself to his feet. "Play nice Princess." he mutters under his breath.

There is a brief buzzing noise, and suddenly you are all sitting at a table, each with a bowel of cereal in front of you, whats even weirder, is your kids. Across from you, is yourself as a kid (normal, not cartoon), and everyone is holding a spoon. A man steps out with a microphone, "Welcome to NERPS Breakfast Challenge!!! The winner of this event is whomever manages to eat more of our new special Super Sugar Crunchy Nerps BLASTY-O's!!!!" He waves a hand and a bucket appears in front of everyone, filled with cereal and milk. "When I give the word! START EATING!!"

The announcer shouts "GO!"

«Plot» Diego says, "Test: Magic + AP vs Serious STun at AQ Rating + Damage mods"
«Auto-Judge[]» Bigman (#9958) rolls Magic + Astral Pool: 3 vs TN 2 for "2S":
1 2 2 3 3 3 3 3 4 9 16 = 10 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Sara (#3700) rolls Magic + Astral Pool: 1 vs TN 3 for "3S.":
2 3 3 3 3 4 4 8 = 7 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Alexei (#3157) rolls Magic + Astral Pool: 1 vs TN 7 for "Embrace The Suck":
1 1 2 4 5 5 10 10 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Alexei (#3157) rolls 6 vs TN 7 for "Embrace The Suck2, 2/6 KP.":
2 2 2 2 3 3 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Alexei (#3157) rolls 6 vs TN 7 for "Embrace The Suck2, 0/6 KP.":
1 1 2 5 5 17 = 1 Success
«Plot» Diego says, "Bigman at 0 Damage. Sara continues at L stun. Alexei is now at 6 Boxes Stun, Serious wound."

Alexei blinks, looking around at the contest that surrounds him. He meets 'his' eyes, the eyes of the child him across the table, and is thoroughly unnerved. That isn't him. That kid is too photogenic. Too smiling. Too healthy. Too -Clean-. There is none of the Street in him. None of the gutter child Alexei. And the eyes are too knowing as he starts to dig into his cereal when the announcer gives the 'go'. Alexei is stunned, unnerved. But he knows what he is here for. He digs in, trying to catch up furiously. He uses his ridiculously large spoon, shoveling the stuff into his face with abandon, eating and eating and eating. He doesn't even like cereal. Where the heck would he get milk? Mabye honey-nut flavor on his damn soy-slice in the morning. But he eats. Eats without looking or thought, until suddenly he chokes and sputters, falling out of his chair and heaving… heaving for several long seconds as his face turns red, until he coughs up a small red plastic car, in a clear plastic wrapping. Who the fuck puts stuff 'in' their food? What the heck? When was the last time you found something in your soy-bar?
Sara after hearing the announcer say go she looks at her cereal and smiles. Sara grabs the spoon and quickly starts eating, she loves cereal, she continues to shovel it in faster and faster. Sara looks up at her competition in between bites, but she thinks she is winning. Sara starts to slow down, there was just way too much cereal, but she pushes through. She makes it to the last bite and throws the spoon down, she is still trying to keep the cereal down. Sara does not ever want to see that cereal again, she finally swallows the last bite. Sara looks up and sees that her competition is still eating, she has won, she is so happy that she stands up way to fast, jumping up and down. Then Sara quickly sits down as she is now not sure the cereal will stay down and after a few deep breaths she is okay. Sara just smiles at her competition because she won and the little girl lost.
Biggie stares his younger self in the eye, the child unaware of the magic awakening that would come to him. Biggie faces himself and sees the innoncent look. All before the events that sent him running for his life. Until the wistle blows. He grabs the bowl and starts to jug down the cereal. Finishing off one, bowl he starts the other, then another after that, soon enough his hands are moving fast enough that are just blur, and the bowls are stacking up next to him. As time wistle blows. Biggie puts down the last bowl. He lets out a loud burp that has a killer gas cloud behind it, the younger self *poofing* away as the cloud reaches him.

The opposite Sara, crosses her arms on her chest and stands up. "I couldn't stand that cereal, thats the only reason I lost." The kid bigman is pointing and lauging at Alexei so hard, the alexei that choked on the car. The kid bigman actually falls over backwards, still laughing uncontrollably. The kid Alexei is stuffing cereal in his pockets when the annoucer speaks. "ALRIGHT! We have our winners!" He gestures to the real three of you. "And look! One of them found the special suprise!"

«Auto-Judge[]» Diego (#2074) rolls 2 for "From destiny to ?":
4 5
«Game» Backup to offline storage commencing. Game may freeze for a bit…

Then there is the buzz again, and you are all adults and each of you are standing behind a podium. There is an old man speaking into a thin microphone "Remember folks, have your pets spade or neutered. NOW, onto the showcase showdown!!!" He waves a hand and three display rooms appear before you each. Full of various herbs and parts of different paranormal animals. Unicorn horns, glasses of eye of newt, and some rare paranormal plants. "Each contestant must come as close as they can to the actual retail price of thier supplies without going over! And in our new improved version, the farther they are away from the cost, the worse thier electric shocks will be!!!" You all realize your hands are now locked onto a metal plate on the podium, and a meter shows some reading like a large electrical charge. "Lets begin!"

«Plot» Diego says, "Places: Fear, Destiny, Knowledge"
«Plot» Diego says, "Rating M physical damage. Please roll Talismongering or Magical Goods Value!"
«Plot» Diego says, "Plus Astral Pool of course."
«Auto-Judge[]» Bigman (#9958) rolls Magical Goods Value + Astral Pool: 3 for "2M":
1 2 3 4 4 5
«Auto-Judge[]» Sara (#3700) rolls Magical Goods Value + Astral Pool: 1 vs TN 3 for "3M":
1 4 4 4 4 = 4 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Alexei (#3157) rolls Talismongering + Astral Pool: 1 vs TN 7 for "The lights go out?":
1 2 3 4 9 = 1 Success
«Plot» Diego says, "Bigman 0 damage. Sara 1 box stun. Alexei: 6 stun, 3 physical at +5 penalties now!"

Biggie looks over his showcase, trying to analyse each piece and running the numbers through his head "23200 Nuyen Bob!" he shouts when it comes to his turn.
Alexei blinks, looking blearily as his reddened features and heavy breathing indicate he is still trying to recover from the cereal incident… and sputters. "Um. Jamaica? Yeah, that one is from Jamaica." he says. This is apparently not a valid answer, as the shocking and convulsing begins and Alexei grits his teeth as it continues.
Sara tries to look at her showcase and really get a feel what money she would need to spend to get all of those items. Sara then takes a moment to think about the price. She knows she has to come up with some number, so she just says the first number that comes to mind. Sara says, "19579 nuyen."

Bob Barker raises a hand, pointing to biggies podium. "You were off by, 1239 nuyen! But you didn't go over!" He then looks to Sara, "You were only 578 nuyen under! Congratulations, and our final contestant is…" He pauses and looks at Alexei, kinda frowning as the man gets shocked. "Son, we need a nuyen value."

Alexei continues gritting his teeth through the shocking and tries look at his collection of goods, but doesn't seem to be able to focus very well. "Three thousand! Three thousand!" he exclaims, seeming to just throw a number out there.

Bob smiles and nods, "You are 8972 nuyen off, but thats under the limit! And the big winner tonight! Ms. Willows!" He gestures to Sara. "Go take a look at your wonderful prize package." He turns to look off at a camera "And thats it for today folks on this special edition of Awakened PRice is Right!" He waves a hand. "See you next time!"

Then there is the buzzing sound again.

«Auto-Judge[]» Diego (#2074) rolls 2 for "Next place: Fear, Destiny, Knowledge and….":
4 16

You hear a roar!!! As you look around, you are all three dressed in some kind of costume with a facemask. Alexei even has a cape, you each are in spandex but showing off alot of skin, especially Sara. Across from you, in what you realize now is a ring, is a huge troll with his own mask, and he is holding a golden oversized belt above his head. "LEEEETTTS GET READDY TO RUMMMMBBBBLLLEEEEE!!!!" echoes through the stadium, and now you see thousands of people in the crowds cheering. Signs held above somes heads "KILL THEM!!!"……you appear to be in a wrestling match with a troll.

«Plot» Diego says, "F6 Earth Elemental for the Troll. You will get FIMM for this, but I am going to make you use a physical combat form, if you need a weapon, grab something like a chair, ect, and default. GO!!"
«Plot» Diego says, "Inits!"
«Auto-Judge[]» Alexei (#3157) rolls Initiative with a result of 7.
«Auto-Judge[]» Sara (#3700) rolls Initiative with a result of 12.
«Auto-Judge[]» Diego (#2074) rolls 1 for "+6 troll init!":
4
«Plot» Diego says, "Troll has a 10 init."
«Auto-Judge[]» Bigman (#9958) rolls Initiative with a result of 15.

«Plot» Diego says, "Bigman, Sara at 11, Troll at 10, Alexi at 4"

«Plot» Bigman says, "Physical melee only…man, that is a challenge…"
«Plot» Bigman says, "I guess I'll do Brawling…see if I can grabble with this guy…."

«Auto-Judge[]» Bigman (#9958) rolls Brawling + Combat Pool: 5 vs TN 2 for "Brawling. 5/9 CP":
1 1 3 3 4 5 5 11 = 6 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Diego (#2074) rolls 6 + Combat Pool: 6 vs TN 5 for "Counter,+2 FIMM, -1 Reach":
1 1 1 1 4 4 4 5 5 7 7 13 = 5 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Bigman (#9958) has the Attribute Strength with the value '4'.
«Auto-Judge[]» Diego (#2074) rolls 10 (body) vs TN 4 for "Soaking Biggies punch!":
1 1 1 1 2 3 3 4 10 11 = 3 Successes
«Plot» Diego says, "Troll takes L stun!"
«Plot» Sara says, "I am going to use my Tae Kwon Do moves on the troll."

Bigman charges the troll, grabling with him and trying to land a few punches here and there when he can get the opportunity. The largeness of the troll makes it nearly impossible to do any damage. Its possibly just pure luck or determination the Biggie gets a few punches landed enough to do some damage.
«Auto-Judge[]» Sara (#3700) rolls Tae Kwon Do + Combat Pool: 5 vs TN 3 for "Tae Kwon Do, 5/9 CP.":
1 2 2 4 4 5 7 11 = 5 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Diego (#2074) rolls 6 (troll) + Combat Pool: 3 vs TN 6 for "Base 4, +2 FIMM, -1 Reach, +1 L wound!":
2 2 3 4 5 5 8 10 23 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Sara (#3700) has the Attribute Strength with the value '4'.
«Auto-Judge[]» Diego (#2074) rolls 10 (Troll body) vs TN 4 for "Resisting Serious stun!":
1 2 3 4 4 4 5 7 11 11 = 7 Successes
«Plot» Diego says, "No damage. Pose punching him and not getting anywhere."
«Auto-Judge[]» Alexei (#3157) rolls Ninjitsu + Combat Pool: 3 vs TN 7 for "Ninja Skillz, 3/6":
3 3 3 4 8 10 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Diego (#2074) rolls 6 vs TN 6 for "Counterattack!":
1 4 4 8 10 17 = 3 Successes
«Plot» Diego says, "10M stun hit vs Alexei, armor counts"
«Auto-Judge[]» Alexei (#3157) rolls Body + Combat Pool: 3 vs TN 6 for "Them is mighty big hands…":
1 1 4 5 7 10 = 2 Successes
Sara looks up at the troll and thinks to herself she is not going to get anywhere with this guy. She takes a deep breath and puts her full strength behind her punch, yet it does nothing. The troll doesn't even seem to notice that she punched him. Sara sighs and frowns at the fact that she did nothing to the troll.
«Auto-Judge[]» Diego (#2074) rolls 6 (Troll) vs TN 5 for "Troll attacks Bigman, biggie may counter":
1 3 4 5 5 7 = 3 Successes

«Plot» Diego says, "Alexei takes another 1 box stun. Alexei at 7 stun, 3 phys"
«Auto-Judge[]» Bigman (#9958) rolls Brawling + Combat Pool: 3 vs TN 2 for "Brawling 8/9 CP":
1 1 2 2 2 5 = 4 Successes

The troll roars again, swiping here and there, a backhand managing to clip Alexei before troll charges at Bigman. The heavyset human though is apaprently a bit faster, and manages a hit on the lumbering brute of a wrestler.

«Auto-Judge[]» Diego (#2074) rolls 10 (body) vs TN 4 for "Soaking 4M damage":
1 1 2 3 5 5 5 5 8 9 = 6 Successes
«Plot» Diego says, "Troll still at 1 box Physical. Pass 2. Bigman!"
«Game» Backup to offline storage commencing. Game may freeze for a bit…

«Nom System» Noms will be tallied in 1 hour. Use 'em or lose 'em!
«Auto-Judge[]» Bigman (#9958) rolls Brawling + Combat Pool: 1 vs TN 2 for "Brawling 9/9CP":
1 1 3 3 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Diego (#2074) rolls 6 (troll) vs TN 6 for "Counter":
1 1 1 3 5 9 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Diego (#2074) rolls 10 vs TN 4 for "soak":
1 2 2 2 3 5 5 10 10 11 = 5 Successes
«Plot» Diego says, "No damage again."
«Auto-Judge[]» Bigman (#9958) rolls Brawling + Combat Pool: 1 - 2 vs TN 2 for "Brawling 9/9CP, 1/19KP":
5 15 = 2 Successes
«Plot» Diego says, "Bigman staged up to Serious. Troll at 2 Boxes Stun now"
«Auto-Judge[]» Sara (#3700) rolls Tae Kwon Do + Combat Pool: 4 vs TN 3 for "Tae Kwon Do, 9/9 CP.":
1 1 2 2 2 3 5 = 2 Successes

«Plot» Diego says, "TN 3 for Sara, so same result"
«Auto-Judge[]» Diego (#2074) rolls 6 vs TN 6 for "troll counter, +1 wound, +2 Fimm, -1 REach.":
3 3 4 4 4 5 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Diego (#2074) rolls 10 vs TN 4 for "Serious stun from sara":
1 1 1 2 2 3 5 8 9 10 = 4 Successes
«Plot» Diego says, "Troll takes 1 more stun. Now at 3 boxes. +2 TN"

SR - Friday, March 01, 2013, 8:48 PM


Sara has arrived.
«Plot» Diego says, "Ok, Troll at 3 boxes stun. Bigman 0, Sara 1, Alexei at 6 stun and 3 phys."
«Auto-Judge[]» Sara (#3700) rolls Initiative with a result of 7.
«Auto-Judge[]» Diego (#2074) rolls 1 for "+3, troll wounded, slower":
2
«Auto-Judge[]» Alexei (#3157) rolls Initiative with a result of 8.
«Auto-Judge[]» Bigman (#9958) rolls Initiative with a result of 22.
«Plot» Diego says, "Bigman 22, Sara 7, Troll 5, Alexi 3 (-5 from wounds)"
«Auto-Judge[]» Bigman (#9958) rolls Brawling + Combat Pool: 2 vs TN 2 for "Brawling, 2/9CP":
1 1 1 4 5 = 2 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Bigman (#9958) rolls Brawling + Combat Pool: 2 - 2 vs TN 2 for "Brawling, 2/9CP":
1 2 3 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Diego (#2074) rolls 6 + Combat Pool: 3 vs TN 7 for "Base tn 4, +2 Wounds, +2 Fimm, -1 Reach":
1 1 2 3 3 3 3 5 8 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Diego (#2074) rolls 10 vs TN 4 for "Soaking Serious":
1 1 2 3 3 4 4 5 5 11 = 5 Successes
«Plot» Diego says, "Troll at 4 boxes stun"
«Game» Backup to offline storage commencing. Game may freeze for a bit…
Biggie grapples on to the troll, finding a weak spot he lands a few good punches onto him. However, the troll is just too tough, for all of Biggie's work it does only a minimal damage.
«Auto-Judge[]» Sara (#3700) rolls Tae Kwon Do + Combat Pool: 6 vs TN 3:
1 2 3 3 4 4 4 8 10 = 7 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Diego (#2074) rolls 6 + Combat Pool: 3 vs TN 7 for "Troll counter!":
1 1 2 3 5 5 5 5 8 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Diego (#2074) rolls 10 vs TN 5 for "Opps, damage went up!":
1 1 1 3 3 4 4 5 5 8 = 3 Successes
«Plot» Diego says, "Troll takes Serious! Now at 9 boxes stun!"

«Plot» Diego says, "Troll will hit sara, cause she hurt him"
Sara watches Biggie and sees that he isn't doing much to the troll. Sara takes a deep breath and pulls all of her strength in her Tae Kwon Do. Sara decides to go with a front kick, so she gets ready to attack the troll. The kick makes contact and the troll looks like he got hurt. Sara looks at the troll and realizes she really landed her kick and the troll looks like it is in pain.
«Auto-Judge[]» Diego (#2074) rolls 6 + Combat Pool: 3 vs TN 8 for "Attack!!!":
1 2 2 4 5 5 5 9 10 = 2 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Sara (#3700) rolls Tae Kwon Do + Combat Pool: 3 vs TN 3:
2 2 4 4 5 5 = 4 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Diego (#2074) rolls 10 vs TN 4 for "Resisting another serious! EEEK":
1 1 1 2 3 4 5 5 5 11 = 5 Successes
«Plot» Diego says, "That makes 10…."

The troll staggers back from the front kick, his eyes blazing as he charges at Sara. "I'm going to crush you bitch!" As he charges the woman nimbly sidesteps and lands a blow on the troll, he ends up charging past her and breaking down the ropes, falling out of the ring and onto some of the croud. He does not get up.

An announcer calls out. "Simply AMAZING!! The three man tag team has done it, and its the feme fatale that strikes the deciding blow!"

And then…..buzzing noises.

«Auto-Judge[]» Diego (#2074) rolls 2 for "Next place: Fear, Destiny, Knowledge, Spirit, and…":
1 2

You are each seperated, in a small grey room with a table and chairs. Your sitting in one of the chairs, a small recording device on the table as you look across into a giant mirror. A man paces in front of each of you, rubbing at his chin with a hand. "So." He grabs the chair, and turns it around to sit backwards on it, you see the holster of a gun on his hip and a badge on the other. "Lets go over it again, where were you on the night of Feburary 23rd. I'm still having trouble with this, I want to hear it again."

«Plot» Diego says, "Social Skill (Etiq or Nego) vs Rating M stun"
«Plot» Diego says, "Alexei defaults, TN is 13 ( 4+5 wounds +4 default)"
«Auto-Judge[]» Alexei (#3157) rolls Charisma + Astral Pool: 1 vs TN 13 for "Aaaaand, even more suck.":
2 2 3 4 5 5 10 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Bigman (#9958) rolls Etiquette + Astral Pool: 3 vs TN 2:
1 2 3 4 4 4 = 5 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Sara (#3700) rolls Charisma + Astral Pool: 1 vs TN 7:
1 1 1 2 4 5 5 5 = 0 Successes
«Plot» Diego says, "Alexei is at 9 boxes stun and 3 boxes phys. Total mods is +5 still."
«Auto-Judge[]» Sara (#3700) rolls Charisma + Astral Pool: 1 vs TN 7 for "1/3 KP":
1 1 2 2 3 3 3 5 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Sara (#3700) rolls Charisma + Astral Pool: 1 vs TN 7 for "2/3 KP":
1 1 3 3 4 4 5 9 = 1 Success

«Plot» Diego says, "Sara is now at 4 boxes Stun!"
«Plot» Diego says, "And as usual, bigman is at 0!"
Alexei blinks, frowning as he looks around the room, and then his eyes settle on the Cop trying to interrogate him. A bit of a snarl crosses his features as he speaks. "Fuck you, G-man. Be sure you give your badge number to my lawyer when he gets here. Be seein' you." he says, spitting across the table.
«Auto-Judge[]» Diego (#2074) rolls 2 for "Next place: Fear, Destiny, Knowledge, Spirit, Charisma":
3 3
Bigman chuckles, like Alexei he speaks back "I wasn't were you think I was, and I wasn't where you trying to blame me…" he leans back "You can call my wife…she'll testify the same thing drekhead…"

The cop with Alexei laughs, "Lawyer? Ohh right, you have a SIN….er….had a SIN, it seems somehow you came up as SINless….no lawyer for you, in fact…." He pulls out an extendable baton and rapidly swings it, hitting Alexei on the head and knocking him onto the floor.

The cop in Bigmans room nods. "Sure sure, well, I guess I'll be back in a bit. You want something? Water? Coffee?" He starts for the door, flicking out the lights as he leaves. The room is pitch black.

Sara looks at the man, "Hmm…Feburary 23…I'm not sure what this is all about. Anyways if you must know I was at home, alone, as I am most nights. I'm not sure what I was doing at home I just know that I was there all night. And that is all I am going to say about that night." Sara then just stares at the man.

Sara's cop grins, one of those creepy grins. He walks around, moving behind her chair, and laying a hand on her shoulder. He leans over, "You know….I can think of a way I'd believe that story…." And then…..it goes dark.

When the light returns, your in an office, there is a bookshelf in the corner, and a man sits behind the desk. He looks up, "Ahh yes, yes, the new hires. Ok, here you go." He lays out a passkey in front of each of you. "Your offices are down the hall, you'll find everything you need there. Now, get to work." He waves you all off.

Biggie raises a brow when the man speaks. He takes the passkey that is given to him, and then goes to stand up. He pauses, turns his head sideways a bit, then spots a book in the shelf. He pulls the book from the spot on the shelf, and opens it. It glows brightly, illuminating from the pages inside.

Sara grabs the passkey and heads down the hall to her office. Once inside her office she sees a bookcase. She starts looking over the books, nothing really seems to grab her attention. Then Sara finds it, the book she has been searching for, and she quickly grabs it from the shelf. Sara is so happy, she opens the book and flips to a random page and there it is. The exact information she wants and she can't help but stare at it.

Alexei lays quietly on his side on the floor, where he fell just a moment ago. He breathes in and out slowly, nursing the aches and pains he has accrued on this journey. Gingerly he draws his legs up under him, then rolls onto his knees. His breath catches as he pushes himself up to his feet then, but his expression is determined. He shufflesteps forward, reaching out to the desk to grab the passkey indicated for him on the desk. He stands there looking it in his hand with that same determined look before he begins to shufflestep down the hallway, towards the matching door. His legs burn, his back aches, and his head is ringing. But he is almost there. He keeps moving… pressing his throbbing body down the hallway until he reaches the door. There he uses the passkey to unlock the door, pushing it open with one hand. The doorway swings open.

The doorway swings open to reveal a different landscape. A totally different vista. A Grecian temple, with attendants, braziers, incense… giant marble columns and statues. A gleaming light from the altar and the eyes of the idols. Alexei steps through the doorway, letting it swing closed behind him.

LOG GOES HERE

BE SURE TO PARENT THIS PAGE TO INDEX:LOGS

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License