Nina and Kellogg: AAC gang- Stealth Bombers and Respect

GM: Kellogg
Players: Nina, Kellogg
Synopsis:
Kellogg is hired by the AAC Gang to transport some computer chips across the Warrens and through some nasty Them territory. Kellogg hired Nina so she could help him make it through (Improved Invisibility, Radar Invisibility, Stealth).

Not a difficult plot because of the Klingon Cloaking maneauver and great driving by Kellogg.

Date: 3/3/2076


«Plot» Kellogg says, "I'm stepping away from the cover of the gurantee. This'll be a real run. That said, the world of shadows can be dangerous. Death, dismemberment and deep embarassment can happen. Do you accept the potential?"

Kellogg Run Playerplot
Players: Nina, Kellogg
IC Date: 3/3/2076

«Plot» Monica says, "I consent"
«Plot» Kellogg says, "I do too."

«Plot» As Kellogg had contacted Monica about before, he was doing a shipment run strait warrens. The AAC gang was wanting a shipment of volitile CPU chips ran from one side of the warrens to the other. Them, have been blocking some runs of the AAC, taking the materials, so they contacted Kellogg about it. Kellogg knew of a time that an event was happening in the warrens. Them and another game were going to brawl. It was a window, albeit a small one, that they could get past with the goods."


---> Text Message to Muse from Frosty (#10856) <---

Hoi chummer. Ya remember that thing with the thing and the car ride? Ya ready to go? We got an hour ta make it here ta the other side and it's a 45 minute drive.


---> Text Message to Frosty from Muse (#6503) <----

On my way.. be there in 10 minutes.. you have a place I can land and make some magical clothing for myself? I don't have time to get to a stash and get to you on such a short notice… so I have to come naked.


---> Text Message to Muse from Frosty (#10856) <---

That's worth seeing all on it's own. You can use the back of my car for the magikin. Just land on my head, I'll stand next to it. We'll get in, ya hop back and do yer thing. Timin is tight, I'm already packed.


---> Text Message to Frosty from Muse (#6503) <----

There in Ten.


Kellogg nodded at the text, put his pocsec away and waved to the guys. They all gave him a small cheer, they sorta knew what he was doing. Mostly sticking it to Them! So Kellogg had his arms folded waiting next to his Ford that was already on, the engine purring softly with hidden power.

«Plot» Monica says, "F2 Physical Mask as "Monica" before becoming a Raven.. also a F4 Increase Reflexes.. both in sustaining foci."

«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls Centering vs TN 4 for "Centering Successes!":
4 8 9 15 17 = 5 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls Sorcery + Spell Pool: 7 + 4 (Ally Spirit) vs TN 4 for "F2 Physical Mask Monica Fake SIN Look":
1 1 1 1 3 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 5 9 10 11 11 = 10 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls Willpower + Spell Pool: 4 + 4 (Power Focus) vs TN 2 for "2S Drain, need 6. KP: 0/35":
1 1 1 1 2 2 2 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 5 9 9 13 16 = 15 Successes

«Plot» Monica says, "F2 Physical Mask (Sustaining Foci), 12 successes, no drain."

«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls Centering vs TN 9 for "Centering Successes!":
1 3 4 5 8 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls Sorcery + Spell Pool: 7 + 4 (Ally Spirit) vs TN 9 for "F4 Increase Reflex +2D6 +init":
1 1 1 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 4 5 5 5 5 5 9 13 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls Willpower + Spell Pool: 4 + 4 (Power Focus) vs TN 3 for "3D Drain, need 8, KP: 0/35":
1 1 1 2 2 2 2 3 3 4 4 4 4 5 5 5 8 9 10 = 12 Successes

«Plot» Monica says, "Using 1 KP to redo sorcery."

«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls Sorcery + Spell Pool: 7 + 4 (Ally Spirit) vs TN 9 for "KP: 1/35":
1 1 1 2 2 3 3 4 4 4 4 4 5 5 5 8 9 10 = 2 Successes

«Plot» Monica says, "F4 Increase Reflexes (Sustaining Foci), +2D6 to +init (Now: 3D6 + 9), no Drain. KP now: 1/35"

«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls Centering vs TN 3 for "Centering Successes!":
1 1 2 4 4 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls Sorcery + Spell Pool: 5 + 4 (Ally Spirit) vs TN 3 for "F4 Shapechange Raven Form":
1 1 1 2 2 2 3 4 5 5 7 7 7 9 9 10 = 10 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls Willpower + Spell Pool: 6 + 4 (Power Focus) vs TN 3 for "3M Drain, need 4, KP: 0/35":
1 1 2 2 2 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 4 5 5 8 9 15 16 = 13 Successes

** GM Monica **
F4 Shapechange (Sustaining foci), need 3 successes, acchived 11 successes, no drain.

Nina quickly strips down, lets Cain know where she's going and what she's doing and then heads out into the greenhouse, preps the Shapechange with her bracelet and takes the form of a Raven. Up and out the skylight and intot he skies with a rapid beating of her black feathered wings/arms… a beeline for Dangerous Curves.

Some minutes later, she is dive bombing down with her wings in tight… wings out.. lean back.. back.. slowing.. slowing.. Kellogg's car… him right there….. CAW!!… slowing.. talons stretched out wide…. slow.. flap flap flap… and she lands on Kellogg's thick covered jacket shoulder.

Kellogg watched the bird land on him. "yanno chummer? yer cute even as a bird." He'd straighten up and pop the door, immediately climbing into the car. He'd make sure the raven could get into the back before jacking in. Soon as the raven landed, he'd take off. His Ford roared with it's power, all but squealing the tires as they'd head into the warrens.

«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls Smuggling Routes (Denver Warrens) vs TN 6 for "Path from Curves to the edge of Them territory safely":
3 4 4 4 5 17 = 1 Success

In the back seat, Monica lands and flutters, "CAW!" and then she leans forward and has her braclet/necklace fall off onto the seat and then she cancels the Shapechange spell and becomes her Naked Monica self in Kellogg's back seat. Oh.. to be in highschool again.

«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls Sorcery vs TN 4 for "Cleaning F4 Shapechange astral Signiture":
1 2 2 3 4 9 21 = 3 Successes
«Plot» Monica says, "1 hour remains."

«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls Centering vs TN 6 for "Centering Successes!":
1 4 5 5 5 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls Sorcery + Spell Pool: 7 + 4 (Ally Spirit) vs TN 6 for "F4 Create Personal Clothing All the clothing a girl could need (Boots, socks, underware, bra, warm shirt, black hoodie, gloves, face scarf, ponytail scrunchy)":
1 1 2 3 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 5 5 5 8 9 11 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls Willpower + Spell Pool: 4 + 4 (Power Focus) vs TN 3 for "3L Drain, need 2, KP: 1/35":
1 1 1 1 1 2 3 3 4 4 5 5 5 5 5 5 7 10 10 = 13 Successes

«Plot» Kellogg finds a good path to take. However, the background for magic is getting foul. Something has happen in the area recently, upping the count signifigantly. While Kellogg is aware of her back there casting, his main focus is on driving.

«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls Car vs TN 6 for "Warrens is not exactly smooth ground.":
2 3 4 5 5 13 = 1 Success

«Plot» Monica says, "What is the curent BG count?"

«Plot» Kellogg says, "Official 3. Something has happen to spread whatever Them brings out, to make it worse further out."

«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls Magic vs TN 3 for "Metamagic: Filtering. Need 6 successes to reduce all BG mods for 114 turns.":
1 1 2 2 2 3 4 4 5 5 5 8 10 11 = 9 Successes

In the back seat, Monica starts talking, "Marathlana balmata wizmatkta" and she pulls in clean mana (Metamagic: Filtering) to form magical clothing onto her body (F4 Create Personal Clothing, 3 successes, No Drain). What covers her is pretty utility clothing with boots and pants and shirt, jacket, hoodie, gloves, etc.. but the quality is pretty middle lifestyle.

«Plot» Kellogg comments over the internal speaker. "We're in Them territory. My info says they're on the far side. But it's still two miles. Keep alert.. don't know what they might have hanging around."

«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls Intelligence for "To see what there is to see.":
1 2 3 3 5 10

Monica calls up, "You want me to turn your car invisible?"

Monica starts calling forth in the astral world a little army of watcher spirits (7) F6 Watcher Spirits. (Conjuring TN 6, Drain: 7L (6 + 1 hour service).

Kellogg pauses a second then there's that electronic chuckle. "Wiz. Do it. I'll dodge anything out there. If you can jam radar, that'd be great too."

Monica nods and buckles up in the back seat, "I'll let you know when it's invisible and when the radar block is ready… give me a few moments here….."

«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls Conjuring vs TN 6 for "F6 Watcher call":
1 2 3 4 5 10 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls Conjuring vs TN 6 for "F6 Watcher call":
1 3 4 10 15 16 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls Conjuring vs TN 6 for "F6 Watcher call":
1 1 2 4 5 7 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls Conjuring vs TN 6 for "F6 Watcher call":
2 4 5 5 7 11 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls Conjuring vs TN 6 for "F6 Watcher call":
1 1 1 2 4 9 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls Conjuring vs TN 6 for "F6 Watcher call":
2 3 3 4 4 7 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls Conjuring vs TN 6 for "F6 Watcher call":
1 2 2 3 3 5 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls Conjuring vs TN 6 for "F6 Watcher call":
1 1 4 5 5 7 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls Willpower vs TN 7 for "7L Drain":
1 1 2 2 2 3 4 4 5 7 8 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls Willpower vs TN 7 for "7L Drain":
1 2 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 11 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls Willpower vs TN 7 for "7L Drain":
1 2 2 2 3 4 4 5 5 5 9 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls Willpower vs TN 7 for "7L Drain":
1 1 3 3 3 4 4 4 4 4 5 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls Willpower vs TN 7 for "7L Drain":
1 1 1 1 2 2 3 3 4 4 8 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls Willpower vs TN 7 for "7L Drain":
1 3 3 4 4 4 4 5 7 7 10 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls Willpower vs TN 7 for "7L Drain":
1 1 1 2 2 2 4 5 5 9 10 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls 8 vs TN 6 for "What do they see?":
1 1 2 3 5 5 5 5 = 0 Successes

«Plot» Monica says, "(7) F6 Watchers conjured in the astral world, it takes her 8 attempts.. one of them was argumenative. She does not seem to get woozie or confused by the backlash of the magic.. though without her trauma dampner she surely would have a headache with all that conjuring."

«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls Centering vs TN 4 for "Centering Successes!":
2 3 3 5 7 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls Sorcery + Spell Pool: 7 + 4 (Ally Spirit) vs TN 4 for "F4 Improved Invisibility (Sustaining Foci)":
1 2 2 2 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 7 7 10 10 11 11 14 = 12 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls Willpower + Spell Pool: 4 + 4 (Power Focus) vs TN 3 for "3M Drain, need 4. KP: 1/35":
1 1 2 2 2 3 3 4 4 4 4 4 5 5 5 5 5 7 8 = 14 Successes
«Plot» Monica says, "F2 Improved Invisibility (Sustaining Foci), 13 successes, no drain."

«Plot» Kellogg says, "Perception physical world and astral please."

«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls Intelligence for "Nina Perception":
2 2 2 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 14
«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls 6 for "(7) different F6 Watchers Perception":
1 2 3 3 5 5
«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls 6 for "Morpheus Perception":
1 2 4 5 8 11
«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls 6 for "Trinity Perception":
2 3 3 4 5 11

«Plot» Kellogg says, "Monica picks it out first. There's a biker hanging back. It's easy to miss initially, but he has Them tags. He's also got a phone/radio that he's talking into while he'd hang back. Kellogg doesn't seem to notice."

Monica turns back around after verifying this weird feeling they are being followed, "Kell-bell… we're being followed. Biker with Them tags and colors.. hanging back a careful distance, talking on a phone or a radio on/off while riding his bike. I think we have a tail."

Kellogg pauses as he'd re-check the area that Monica mentioned. "Drek. Yeah.. that's a tail.. Alright. So either they're not prepped.. or he's just waiting to push us. I'm not giving them a chance. This is going to get bumpy.." The Ford would suddenly accelerate rapidly, flying down the street. Monica would probably notice the guy yell something at his radio before speeding up to try and keep up.

Monica calls forward, "You're invisible now."

«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls Car + 4 vs TN 8 for "4 control pool used. Trying to lose a tail.":
1 2 2 4 4 5 5 10 10 11 = 3 Successes

Monica snickers.. "Pull to the side and let him fly past?" she laughs.

«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls 6 vs TN 15 for "TN 11 to try and keep up + 4 for invisiblity":
1 1 3 5 7 11 = 0 Successes

Monica adds with a big smile, "Or.. show me what you got big fella."

«Plot» Monica says, "Casting Stealth on Vehicle.. so it it utterly silent and can not make a sound."

Kellogg starts to lose the guy on the bike. "I'd pull over.. but invisible doesn't mean no sound. He'd hear the car stop… However he can't see me do something like this.." Kellogg would pull a hard turn. As no one could see the car coming, no one was trying to get out of the way, pressing Kellogg to drive better or they'd wreck. The biker stopped at the intersection lost. He'd hear the turn, but haven't a clue what way it goes.

«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls Car + 5 vs TN 8 for "5 for control pool. Pulling high speed manuver, not wrecking.":
1 1 1 1 1 2 2 2 3 5 5 = 0 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls Centering vs TN 4 for "Centering Successes!":
3 3 4 4 5 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls Sorcery + Spell Pool: 4 + 4 (Ally Spirit) vs TN 4 for "F2 Stealth Cast @ Force 1 (Sustaining Foci)":
1 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 5 5 7 11 13 = 10 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls Willpower + Spell Pool: 7 + 4 (Power Focus) vs TN 3 for "3M Drain, need 4, KP: 1/35":
1 1 1 1 1 2 2 2 3 3 4 4 4 4 5 5 5 5 8 8 9 10 = 14 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls Car + 5 vs TN 8 for "5 for control pool. Pulling high speed manuver, not wrecking. KP 1/3":
1 1 3 3 3 5 5 5 5 9 17 = 2 Successes

«Plot» Monica says, "F1 Stealth Successful (Sustaining Foci), 11 successes, no drain."

Monica calls from the bake seat, "Your car is now silent.. no engine noise or anything for anyone to hear."

«Plot» Kellogg says, "And the car goes full stealth mode. It takes Kellogg a second to adjust."

Monica strains against the seatbelt from the powerful turn, "ughhhh," and then a sigh as the pressure lets up, "Wowza."

"Royals Royse, eat your heart out." Kellogg would chuckle back at Monica. He'd slow down, since the need for speed had dissapated with her casting.

«Plot» Monica says, "Casting Radar Invisibility now."

«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls Centering vs TN 4 for "Centering Successes!":
1 2 4 7 11 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls Sorcery + Spell Pool: 7 + 4 (Ally Spirit) vs TN 4 for "F2 Radar Invisibility Cast @ Force 1 (Sustaining Foci)":
1 1 1 2 2 4 4 4 4 4 4 5 5 5 8 9 10 17 = 13 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls Willpower + Spell Pool: 4 + 4 (Power Focus) vs TN 3 for "3M Drain, need 4. KP: 1/35":
1 1 1 1 1 2 2 2 2 3 3 3 3 4 4 5 5 5 16 = 10 Successes

«Plot» Monica says, "F1 Radar Invisibility (Sustaining Foci), 14 successes, no drain."

«OOC» Monica says, "So.. now some radar sight or rigger with radar.. needs to +roll TN 2 (minimum dice roll is 2) and get 14 successes. :)"
«OOC» Monica says, "Or.. +roll Tn 4 (Imp. Invis) and get 13 successes"
«OOC» Monica says, "Damn.. Stealth bomber."

Monica looks forward as she sits back up straight in the back seat, "Dang kell-Bell.. you can really drive… um.. you're invisible to any radar now.. even military grade."

Kellogg chuckles lightly. "Well.. that makes it a whole heck of a lot easier.. what's left? Astral to pick me up? Nothing on the meat plane can.." Kellogg would get them back on track, cruising while still avoiding anything on the road. It's nice to be not seen, but sometimes it can suck as people don't know you're there when stopping!

«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls Car + 8 vs TN 8 for "General traffic/people being avoided.":
1 1 1 1 3 4 4 5 5 5 5 7 8 15 = 2 Successes

Monica offers magical consulting from the back seat, "Astral can see you but your car is an inanimate object that is dull and lacking the life colors to draw attention to it. If I was astral and looking at a computer.. it would be a grey block.. undescriptive and hard to even focus my eyes on it because it has no life force. The invisibility spell though and the Radar invisibility spells will now give it a bit of a glow.. but I've used Masking to conceal the spells.. it would take a powerful Initiate to see through my hidden spells on the car. So.. your normal mage.. will see just a normal car riding along in the astral world if looking down from above. They wouldn't know it was invisible unless they flipped back/forth from mundane to astral.. astral.. suddenly seeing a car that wasn't there a moment before."

«Plot» Monica says, "Foci In Use Report:
F4 Increase Reflexes
F4 Improved Invisibility
F2 Physical Mask
F1 Stealth
F1 Radar Invisibility

Total Foci Levels: 12

Foci Addiction Rules: Can use up to 2 x Magic Rating in Foci with no addiction roll required.
Monica's Magic (14) x 2 = 28 Force levels available before we need to worry about the roll. If 29 levls used, then +hr magic addiction."

«Auto-Judge[]» Kellogg (#10856) rolls Smuggling Routes (Denver Warrens) vs TN 8 for "Make it the rest of the way to destination without incident?":
3 3 3 4 11 20 = 2 Successes

Between Monica's making the car invisible to just about everything and Kellogg able to not only keep at speed but dodge stuff that doesn't even know it was dodged, they'd make it through Them territory. The background dropped in count to normal amount for the Warrens. It was only about another 10 minutes before Kellogg would bring them to a stop at a spot. "Alright. We're here. I ain't gonna take credit for yer part.. 'cause.. well.. invisi-car, right? They don't even know we're here." Kellogg jacks out, stretches then looks back at Monica with a grin. "Dang we make a good team chummer. Ya wanna come with? I gotta get the goods in the back."

Monica offers after a moments consideration, "How about I drop the invisibility on the car.. and cast the spell on myself.. when you get out I get out with you but I'm your secret invisible backup if things go sideways?"

Kellogg thinks then nods slightly. "Sure. I'm doin it ta help out a gang I'm tryin ta get into.. but.. well.. never know, right?" He'd look around. A general look would see more drones around than the group of 4 guys that looks to be waiting for something. Kellogg checks his watch. "I'm suppose ta show up in two minutes. Ifn ya wanna mind link, invis, then drop the car's invis at that time.. it'd be a perfect opening, eh?"

Monica nods, "Okay.. extended mindlink now.. then I'm going to drop the invis as you are getting out.. I'll lay in the back seat and make myself invisible as you are getting out.. hesitate while I climb out behind you.. I'll mind link that I'm out and clear for you to close the door."

«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls Centering vs TN 4 for "Centering Successes!":
1 3 3 4 11 = 2 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls Sorcery + Spell Pool: 4 + 4 (Ally Spirit) vs TN 4 for "F2 Extended Mindlink Cast @ Force 1 (Sustaining Foci)":
1 1 1 2 3 3 3 3 4 4 5 5 5 8 10 = 7 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls Willpower + Spell Pool: 7 + 4 (Power Focus) vs TN 2 for "2D drain, need 8, KP: 1/35":
1 1 2 2 2 2 3 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 5 5 9 9 11 11 14 = 20 Successes

«Plot» Monica says, "F1 Extended Mindlink (Sustaining Foci), 8 successes, no drain"

«Plot» Monica says, "Drops Imp. Invis on Vehicle"
«Plot» Monica says, "F4 Imp. Invis going on Monica now."

«Plot» Monica says, "Casting this spell silently.. no centering (don't want them to hear me when the door opens)."

«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls Sorcery + Spell Pool: 7 + 4 (Ally Spirit) vs TN 4 for "F4 Improved Invisibility Inviso Monica":
1 2 2 2 2 3 3 3 3 4 4 4 4 4 4 5 5 10 = 9 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls Willpower + Spell Pool: 4 + 4 (Power Focus) vs TN 3 for "3M Drain, need 4. KP: 1/35":
1 1 1 2 2 2 3 3 3 3 4 4 5 5 5 5 8 9 9 = 13 Successes

«Plot» Monica says, "Using 1 KP to reroll sorcery"

«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls Sorcery + Spell Pool: 7 + 4 (Ally Spirit) - 9 (Successes) vs TN 4 for "KP: 2/35":
1 1 3 3 3 4 4 5 5 = 4 Successes

«Plot» Kellogg says, "One rank 4, another rank 6 mage is out in the group watching as the car pops into sight. They go on the defensive."

«Plot» Monica says, "F4 Improved Invisibility (Sustaining Foci), 13 successes, no drain."

«Plot» Monica says, "Does Monica get alerted that there are mages on scene?"

Kellogg steps out of the car, hand near the gun without actually drawing.. because.. well.. just in case. He'd nod to one of the guys who relaxes slightly when they see Kellogg. The sound of clicking of safeties being put back on comes from all around, drones going on standby from attack mode. "Hoi Chummer. I got my friends who get me places like ya wouldn't believe.. We good, wiz?"

«Plot» Kellogg says, "yeah, Monica can pick them out. One's full astral (the rank 4) while the other is on full defense."

Monica thinks . o 0 (Two mages.. I'm going to drop my invisibility spell as a show of respect.)

Monica starts to climb out of the car invisible.. but obviously visible in the astral. As her foot touches the ground she drops the improved invisibility spell and steps out into the open in plain view, hands out at her sides palms up showing as a sign of vulnerability and submission as she nods to the dual natured and magical types in the area.. plain as day they arrived cloaked in magic.. she's just showing she's not planning on being a threat.

«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls Sorcery vs TN 4 for "F4 Imp Invis on Car Sig Clean up":
2 2 3 3 4 5 16 = 3 Successes

«Plot» Monica says, "1 hour remains from Car Invis"

«Auto-Judge[]» Monica (#6503) rolls Sorcery vs TN 4 for "Monica Imp Invis clean up":
1 1 2 4 4 5 17 = 4 Successes

«Plot» Monica says, "All Clean"

Kellogg glances around. The man finally nods, which has Kellogg relax. ~Yeah chummer.. the AAC don't mess around no how. There are more guns here than people and all hair trigger by a rigger to burn us down.. They went all out.. we wouldn't survive it..~ Kellogg motions to the back of the car and steps back, a grin given to Monica as he'd walk past. Popping the trunk, Kellogg fiddles with something in there and pops a second trunk.

The mages tense slightly, then relax, a nod was given in response to Monica and her respect shown. They'd relax slightly, at least not ready to attack anyways.

«Plot» Kellogg says, "Kellogg delivers the goods as requested, earning more respect from the AAC. They get the payment sorted out and part ways amiably. It doesn't take that much for Kellogg to get his car back to his normal stomping grounds. Especially if Monica leaves the stealth and radar invis on."

«Plot» Kellogg says, "Cakewalk with Monica's help. It's 10k reward to both. 2 karma for Monica and Kellogg. Kellogg is putting it towards a 10k favor for the AAC gang contact."
«Plot» Monica says, "May Monica please request a 5K opening favor for a lvl 1 intro contact with AAC? and 5K cash?"
«Plot» Kellogg says, "Considering the plot was directly about Kellogg helping them and she showed respect for them, I believe that should fly well."

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License