Slide
Slide1.jpg
Name Michael Slidel
AKA Slide
Nationality COUNTRY
Metatype Human
Archetype Decker Samurai
Birthdate Month Day, 20XX
rating: 0+x

"Put a character Quote here."

Appearance

This is what your character looks like.

Distinguishing Features

A slightly psychotic-looking bald man.

Mannerisms and Habits

Stuff here!

Associations

Works with the Lucciano crew.

Capabilities

Computer Hacking, shooting people.

Background

Put your background (Or a synopsis) here

This is an example of some RP done with Slide. I have removed the players name and any identifying descriptions of them to avoid any blame. I just wanted to show this RP as my self defense in the situation. The player has since spread rumors and lies about my actions to discredit me, I wanted to show the truth and let people judge for themselves.

«OOC» Slide waves
«OOC» NoName says, "heyas. :)"
«OOC» NoName says, "what're /you/ doing here? :)"
«OOC» NoName says, "… meanie! ;)"
«OOC» Slide grins "Just figured this might be interesting"
«OOC» NoName LOL.
«OOC» NoName says, "g'head and set, then."

Slide makes his way up the trail slowly, moving cautiously and scanning the area with his vision and enhanced hearing. He appears to be unarmed, but is wearing a long coat, so anything could be concealed within, though the park rangers inspect people fairly well before they get this deep into the park. He moves along fairly quietly, not making much sound with his footsteps.

NoName's sitting next to a nearby tree, cloaked by her invisibility spell as she sorts through leaves and twigs - one of her favorite pasttimes, these days. The silent movements of the man walking through the woods mean she doesn't realize he's there until he's… walking right past where she's sitting, holding up a leaf that she's just pulled from the little pile that's on the ground in front of her. She freezes, of course, trying to not be noticed.

«Auto-Judge[]» Slide (#3162) rolls Intelligence + 5 (Select Sound Filter) for "Hearing NoName":
1 1 1 1 2 2 3 3 3 4 5 10 16
«OOC» NoName isn't moving… isn't walking? and what sounds are you selecting on to listen for? ;)
[<OOC» Slide says, "Breathing"
«OOC» Slide says, "The sound of you sorting twigs before you stopped"
«OOC» NoName says, "you'd be listening for breathing as you walk through the forest? hehe. you're silly, but okay. heehee. you heard the rustle as that leaf was picked up… a little rustle that was outta place in the sounds of the forest… and the sound of a breath being caught, as if someone was startled and 'went stealth'."

«OOC» NoName can just imagine slide thinking someone's /good/ at sneaking if he didn't see 'em… and only heard that much! heeheehee
«OOC» Slide says, "ICly I'm out here hunting someone"
«OOC» Slide says, "So any odd sound will set me off"
«OOC» NoName says, "well, there ya go. :)"
*00000000000000 At this point, I was trying to encourage RP, so I figured I heard something, I made rolls to hear, and I figured I would have noticed something since I was Icly out here bounty hunting. Also I have the olfactory booster, I dont roll it till later, but I have it, so I would have smelled her at this time too
Slide narrows his eyes slightly, tilting his head to the side and filtering his hearing more and more, trying to lock into whatever noises he noticed earlier, his hearing amplified enough to know it could be an animal, or his prey for this evening. He remains still, and if you look closely, you notice something….his feet are not touching the ground, he looks like he is walking, but his feet are actually a few inches above the ground, and on the astral plane, he has an active spell on him.

NoName, having a good view of the man, can't help but notice that he's floating like that… and slowly releases her held breath as she shifts her gaze to the astral to see why, if he's magic, he hasn't actually /spotted/ her yet - she may be hidden from view, but on the astral plane, she's right out in the open, after all.

Slide frowns, he knows he heard something, but he cant hear it anymore…he suddenly starts sniffing the air, turning slightly in place as his cybernose goes into action, smelling for anything unusual.

«Auto-Judge[]» Slide (#3162) rolls Intelligence + 6 (Olfactory Booster) for "Sniffing for NoName":
1 2 2 3 5 5 5 5 5 5 7 8 10 10

«OOC» NoName hrms. i use cleanse on myself fairly regularly… and have you ever smelled a Elf before, to know that's not a regular forest spell?
«OOC» NoName says, "regular forest smell, that is"
«OOC» Slide says, "Hrm, well, I'd have to say you smell different from the forest, especially since your scared right now, arent you?"
«OOC» NoName says, "what do i see on the astral, looking at you, btw?"
«OOC» Slide says, "Mundane Human with lots of Cyberware, one active spell on him, right now he is cautious"

There's… a scent in this area - this /immediate/ area…. that wasn't in other parts of the forest Slide's been through. The scent blends well with the forest, but smells more like 'people' than 'forest', despite this all-too-good blending-in. There's also the smell of freshly-cut greenery, as if someone's been cutting leaves, twigs, stems, and the like. This smell is also fairly close-by, of course. Of course, this guy's… odd… and he's clearly /trying/ to sniff her out, so NoName does her best to quietly get to her feet to move over behind the tree next to which she's sitting, to put it between herself and the man.

«Auto-Judge[]» NoName (#10471) rolls Stealth for "Open Test +4 for Traceless Walk power":
1 2 3 5
«OOC» NoName says, "tn 9 for ya. :)"
«Auto-Judge[]» Slide (#3162) rolls Intelligence + 5 (Select Sound Filter) vs TN 9 for "Do I hear NoName":
1 1 1 2 2 3 3 3 4 5 5 9 10 = 2 Successes

Someone's… moving, in /that/ direction… in the area of that tree!

Slide smiles faintly to himself "I know your out here. But your not who I'm looking for tonight, you smell too good for that. Are you going to keep hiding from me?"

«OOC» NoName says, "what's his /aura/ look like as he says that?"
«OOC» Slide says, "Amused actually"
«Auto-Judge[]» NoName (#10471) rolls Intelligence vs TN 6 for "assensing, but with +2 to TN for sustaining a spell. (which i forgot for that stealth test, btw… oops… but made no difference to that check)":
1 4 5 5 = 0 Successes
«OOC» NoName can't astrally perceive! ack. :)

NoName, unable to focus enough to see the spirit world, peeks out from behind her hidey-tree. "How do you use magic when you can't use magic?", she asks, softly.

[
Slide chuckles softly, turning his head, he has a good idea of where you are right now, but does not look in that direction, letting you think he doesn't know where you are. "Ohh that, thats easy, anyone can do it, you just have to know a good mage with the right skills. So you can see magic, that means your a mage, and your invisible, thats why I can't see you." he chuckles again "I really need to invest in ultrasound."
«OOC» NoName intends to learn spells that will negate that, too. hee. :) i can't wait!
«OOC» Slide says, "Stealth will do it"
«OOC» NoName chuckles. nah. ultra sound will 'see' anything solid in the area, unless something stops the sound waves from bouncing off stuff. stealth will /not/ do it. ;)
-

NoName's quiet… and then moves over to behind another tree to peek out around from behind. "What is ultra sound?", she asks, splitting the word into two words - a clear sound of unfamiliarity with it.
«Auto-Judge[]» NoName (#10471) rolls Stealth for "+2 total to Open Test":
2 3 3 4
«OOC» NoName says, "hehe. :)"
«Auto-Judge[]» Slide (#3162) rolls Intelligence + 5 (Select Sound filter) vs TN 6 for "Still tracking NoName":
1 1 2 3 4 4 4 4 4 5 5 7 14 = 2 Successes
«OOC» NoName says, "yep, she's moved over behind /that/ tree over there, probably… getting to a better position to run the hell away, looks like…"

Slide smiles "Its just something I forgot to get, thats all. So, why are you hiding out here?" He turns slightly, now facing another direction.

"I wasn't hiding until you started /looking/ for me", NoName says. "I was gathering, actually", she adds, before asking, "Who do you hunt?"

Slide smiles "A man, he has killed many people, and there is a reward for whomever finds him and captures him, I heard a rumor he was hiding out in this park."

«Auto-Judge[]» NoName (#10471) rolls Stealth for "-2 to Open Test - this isn't affected by Traceless Walk!":
1 2 2 5
«OOC» Slide says, "Whats that last stealth roll for?"
«OOC» NoName will put it in next pose… with tn3, it's a given you hear it.

There's a soft scraping sound, as if something against rough leather - as NoName pulls one of her fetishes from her knapsack to hold it in her hand as she stays mostly behind her tree. The sound definitely came from where she is, too. That don't sound like a knife coming out of a sheath… or a gun from a holster… the leather sounds /way/ too rough for that.

"If this man is a bad man, I will watch out for him, too", NoName says, also.

Slide nods "Good, you do that, and if you find him, come tell me, and I'll share the reward with you. Its good money. You sound young, are you a child?"

"No", is NoName's reply. "I have seen your aura… I will send a spirit to tell you if I see this bad man. How will I know him?", she asks, then, peeking back around the tree trunk, her fetish still in hand.

«OOC» Slide says, "Let me know the instant you start moving again"
«OOC» Slide says, "I'm going to shoot you"
«OOC» Slide says, "Dont worry, its capsule rounds, just knockout drugs"
«OOC» NoName chuckles. mind you, you're shooting blind, still, 'cause you can't see me…
«OOC» NoName says, "and i had a plan for that, which is why i pulled my fetish."

0000000000 At this point, slide needs more information. And the mage did just say they had seen his aura, thats a danger in Slides line of work, and mages are always an unknown. He is willing to take the risk, see if he can get the drop on them, if they start zapping him back, he can always try to run away. This is rather risky now that I think about it, but since the person sounds like a child, its a calculated risk that they are not strong enough to pose a threat to him.

Slide smiles "His legs are all machine, there is no meat left in them. He has blonde hair, and blue eyes, he is about six foot tall, with a scar on his chin."

«OOC» Slide says, "I dont mind the +8 TN to hit"
«OOC» Slide says, "But at least I can hear where I think you are, giving me the chance to hit with the +8 TN"
«Auto-Judge[]» NoName (#10471) rolls Sorcery (Manipulation Spells) vs TN 6 for "casting Create Water with +2TN for sustaining":
1 2 3 4 5 5 8 11 = 2 Successes

«Auto-Judge[]» NoName (#10471) rolls Willpower + Sorcery Pool: 4 vs TN 2 for "2S drain resist":
2 2 3 3 3 3 3 4 4 9 = 10 Successes

NoName creates about a gallon and a half worth of water… in little globlets about half an ounce each in a little line in the air leading away from her current position, the first a foot up off the ground, the next two feet, the next a foot higher, and so on, until all the water's gone… of course, they hit the floor in a little 'splatter patter' away from where she is.

«Auto-Judge[]» Slide (#3162) rolls Intelligence for "Can I tell the difference in the sound of water and feet?":
1 2 3 3 5 5 10 10
«OOC» Slide says, "I'll let you decide that"
«OOC» Slide says, "Can I tell the difference in water and feet?"
«OOC» NoName says, "hm. considering how quietly she was moving before… odd that she'd be so noisy running away /now/, huh?"
«Auto-Judge[]» Slide (#3162) rolls Intelligence + 5 (Select Sound Filter) for "Checking for sounds of breathing where she last was at, she could be gone, but lets double check, damn mages!":
1 1 1 2 2 2 2 3 4 5 5 5 17
[«Auto-Judge[]» NoName (#10471) rolls Stealth for "+2 Open Test":
3 4 5 5
«OOC» NoName says, "yep. still there."

Slide seems to relax, though his aura is still tense if you can assense it through your held spells "Come back!" he hollars.

«Auto-Judge[]» NoName (#10471) rolls Intelligence vs TN 6 for "astral perc":
1 1 4 10 = 1 Success
[<OOC» NoName says, "yay, this time i do. :)"

«OOC» NoName knows drek about spirits… this seems a good time to summon one up to Confuse ya so that i /can/ make a good getaway.
«OOC» Slide grrs "DAmn mages!. Alright, summon a spirit to confuse me. But you have to speak to command it! and it has to Manifest, Dont forget your sustaining mods."
«OOC» NoName nods. i /think/ summoning a nature spirit is also exclusive… so i'd hafta drop my invis. hrm. hrm. hrm.
«OOC» NoName will just try and sneaky-sneak off, hoping she /did/ fool ya…
«OOC» Slide says, "Conjuring is exclusive yes"
«Auto-Judge[]» NoName (#10471) rolls Stealth for "+2 Open Test - trying to sneak away":
1 2 3 5
«OOC» NoName says, "tn 7. :)"
«Auto-Judge[]» Slide (#3162) rolls Intelligence + 5 (Select Sound filter) vs TN 7 for "Listening for the pitter patter of footsteps":
1 1 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 8 10 16 = 3 Successes
«OOC» Slide says, "Ok, suprise test for both of us, tn 4?"
«OOC» NoName wouldn't be surprised? heh.
«OOC» Slide says, "Your not surprised that I draw my guns and shoot you?"
«OOC» NoName is kinda /watching/ ya as she goes, after all. i'm trhying to just get away… i'm /ready/ to dodge and evade. :p
«OOC» Slide says, "Ok then, go to straight inits?"
«OOC» NoName says, "no need, really. unless you really want me to try adn fight back."
«OOC» Slide says, "You will have time to fight back if you want"
«Auto-Judge[]» NoName (#10471) rolls Initiative with a result of 11.
«OOC» Slide says, "Feel free to zap me in return"
«Auto-Judge[]» Slide (#3162) rolls Initiative with a result of 29.
«Auto-Judge[]» Slide (#3162) rolls Reaction vs TN 4 for "Quickdraw Pistol 1":
2 3 3 4 5 10 11 11 = 5 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Slide (#3162) rolls Reaction vs TN 4 for "Quickdraw Pistol 2":
1 3 4 4 4 8 10 17 = 6 Successes

«OOC» Slide says, "Ok, range was what?"
«OOC» NoName's only real combat spell… will damage yoru armor. i dont' feel like making ya hafta pay to repair it. :p i'm not a meanie, like some people are. ;)
<OOC» NoName says, "well, i moved away… at least the distance of a movement by me… probably still short range for a pistol, but getting bigger as i move away now."
«OOC» Slide says, "I got plenty of money, if you think you can actually hit me with a elemental spell, feel free to try"
«OOC» Slide says, "Say, 10 to 15 meters?"
«OOC» NoName says, "around there."
«OOC» Slide says, "Ok, Med range"
«OOC» Slide says, "Med Range 5, -2 SL2, +8 Blind Fire, TN 11. Sound good?"
«OOC» NoName says, "go for it! :)"
«Auto-Judge[]» Slide (#3162) rolls 10 (Pistols Soft) vs TN 11 for "Right Hand Shot 1":
1 1 1 2 3 4 5 5 7 10 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Slide (#3162) rolls 10 (Pistols Soft) vs TN 11 for "Right Hand Shot 1 KP:1":
1 1 1 2 2 2 3 5 5 8 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Slide (#3162) rolls 10 (Pistols Soft) vs TN 11 for "Right Hand Shot 1 KP:3":
1 1 1 3 3 5 5 5 9 9 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Slide (#3162) rolls 10 (Pistols Soft) vs TN 11 for "Right Hand Shot 2 KP:3":
1 1 1 2 3 3 5 5 5 10 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Slide (#3162) rolls 10 (Pistols Soft) vs TN 11 for "Right Hand Shot 2 KP:4":
1 1 2 2 2 5 10 11 13 15 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Slide (#3162) rolls 10 (Pistols Soft) - 3 vs TN 11 for "Right Hand Shot 2 KP:6":
1 2 2 3 5 9 10 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Slide (#3162) rolls 10 (Pistols Soft) vs TN 12 for "Left Hand Shot 1, +1 for offhand KP:6":
1 1 1 2 3 3 4 4 9 9 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Slide (#3162) rolls 10 (Pistols Soft) vs TN 12 for "Left Hand Shot 1, +1 for offhand KP:7":
2 3 3 3 4 4 4 5 7 10 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Slide (#3162) rolls 10 (Pistols Soft) vs TN 12 for "Left Hand Shot 1, +1 for offhand KP:9":
1 1 1 2 2 3 5 8 9 10 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Slide (#3162) rolls 10 (Pistols Soft) vs TN 12 for "Left Hand Shot 2, +1 for offhand KP:9":
1 1 1 2 2 4 4 5 8 9 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Slide (#3162) rolls 10 (Pistols Soft) vs TN 12 for "Left Hand Shot 2, +1 for offhand KP:10":
2 3 4 4 4 4 4 5 11 13 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Slide (#3162) rolls 10 (Pistols Soft) - 1 vs TN 12 for "Left Hand Shot 2, +1 for offhand KP:12":
1 2 2 2 5 5 5 5 5 = 0 Successes
«OOC» Slide says, "Ok. Two shots hit, you got 3 successes and 1 success coming at you."
«Auto-Judge[]» NoName (#10471) rolls Combat Pool: 6 vs TN 4 for "Dodge Test v shot 1":
2 5 5 7 8 10 = 5 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» NoName (#10471) rolls Combat Pool: 2 vs TN 4 for "Dodge Test v shot 2":
3 4 = 1 Success
«OOC» Slide says, "Wait"
«OOC» Slide says, "+2 sustaining penalty"
«OOC» NoName LOL! yeah, forgot that… so … three succs vs first… going back to that.
«OOC» Slide says, "First roll was 3"
«OOC» Slide says, "Thats still a hit unless you get 1 more success"
«Auto-Judge[]» NoName (#10471) rolls Combat Pool: 6 - 3 (prev succs) vs TN 6 for "Dodge Test v shot 1 - KP 1":
2 3 4 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» NoName (#10471) rolls Combat Pool: 6 - 3 (prev succs) vs TN 6 for "Dodge Test v shot 1 - KP 2":
2 3 11 = 1 Success
«OOC» Slide says, "Thats KP 3 actually"
«OOC» Slide says, "But ok, you dodged the first one :)"
«OOC» NoName says, "that's 3 of my KP used, yes. just trying to show rerolls. :)"
«OOC» Slide says, "Now you got 1 coming at you"
«Auto-Judge[]» NoName (#10471) rolls Combat Pool: 2 vs TN 6 for "Dodge Test":
4 4 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» NoName (#10471) rolls Combat Pool: 2 vs TN 6 for "Dodge Test last KP!":
5 5 = 0 Successes
[
As NoName moves… and the shots fly at her, she doesn't really hafta duck under the first one - her small height is enough to make that fly over her head… but the second shot, that would've hit a normal-sized person's leg instead hits her square in the ribs, even though she tries to duck back out of the way!

[
Slide hears the sound of movement, and his body blurs into action, his hands duck under his coat and come up with a pair of light pistols, firing quickly, four silenced rounds, puff puff puff puff, aiming in various locations so as to maximize the chance to hit whatever was out there. One manages to score a hit though, finding a mark on an invisible person.

«OOC» Slide says, "Ok. First, Soak 4L stun damage"
«OOC» Slide says, "Impact armor"
«OOC» NoName says, "so… 2L soak."
«OOC» Slide grins
«OOC» NoName has real leather on.
«Auto-Judge[]» NoName (#10471) rolls Body vs TN 2:
2 2 3 3 = 4 Successes
«OOC» NoName says, "soaked."
«OOC» Slide says, "Ok, at the begining of the next combat round, you soak 8S stun."
«OOC» Slide says, "Take your action now on your 11"
«OOC» Slide says, "Dont worry about my armor :)"
«OOC» Slide says, "I need to buy new armor anyhow"
«OOC» NoName will reply by… casting Create Water… all of it right over your head, to distract you as she /flees/! this is better, right now, than using Acid Jet
«Auto-Judge[]» NoName (#10471) rolls Sorcery (Manipulation Spells) vs TN 6 for "casting create water with +2 tn":
1 1 3 4 7 8 11 11 = 4 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» NoName (#10471) rolls Willpower + Sorcery Pool: 2 vs TN 2 for "2S spell drain":
2 3 3 4 4 5 8 11 = 8 Successes
«OOC» Slide says, "Ok, on my action 19, I'm going to try to pursue you using my hearing vs your stealth"
«OOC» NoName says, "now… would this be a surprise? and, also, the dripping of water off you would be a distraction against the little noise /she/ makes as she moves, thanks to traceless walk. :)"
«OOC» Slide says, "Say, give you a +4 to your stealth check for the water?"
«OOC» NoName says, "up to you. +4 might be /too/ much, i think"
«OOC» Slide says, "Ok, +2 to your stealth roll then"

NoName /moves/… and summons a full four liters of water to splash down over Slide's head, trying to distract him as she flees!

«Auto-Judge[]» NoName (#10471) rolls Stealth for "+4 total bonus (including TW +4, -2 Sustain, +2 distraction)":
3 3 5 5

Slide grimaces as the water splashes down on him, but he still moves, levitating now and trying to hear enough to keep track of the fleeing mage, since she is not attacking, he feels confident he can take her, even invisibly.

«Auto-Judge[]» Slide (#3162) rolls Intelligence + 5 (Select Sound Filter) vs TN 9 for "Do I hear her?":
1 1 1 2 2 3 3 5 9 11 11 11 14 = 5 Successes
«OOC» NoName says, "yep! :)"

«OOC» Slide says, "Ok, your action on 1 now"
«Auto-Judge[]» Slide (#3162) uses 4 of item 16: Capsule Round (Neuro-Stun X) from Guns (#6257).
«OOC» NoName will… summon a lotta water… in single drops… in lines leading away from wehre she is… while she keeps running! let you track her /then/!
«Auto-Judge[]» NoName (#10471) rolls Sorcery (Manipulation Spells) vs TN 6 for "create water for distraction!":
1 2 3 3 4 5 5 17 = 1 Success
«OOC» Slide says, "Ya know….I'm not sure you can do it that way"
-«OOC» Slide says, "Hrm, but, its very creative, so I'll let you do it again"
«OOC» Slide says, "I get another test to see if I can hear the difference :)"
«OOC» NoName was about to say ya let me do it before. :)
«Auto-Judge[]» NoName (#10471) rolls Willpower + Sorcery Pool: 2 vs TN 2 for "2S drain":
1 2 2 3 4 4 4 7 = 7 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Slide (#3162) rolls Intelligence for "Listening for the footsteps, not that water crap again!":
3 4 4 4 4 5 5 5

NoName, as she runs - her footfalls soft and quiet and leaving no tracks… creates more water, two liters worth of water in single drops in 'footfall' lines away from where she is as she changes direction, trying to distract this man who can somehow follow her despite that he can't see her!

«Auto-Judge[]» Slide (#3162) rolls Intelligence for "Listening for the footsteps, not that water crap again! KP:13":
1 1 1 3 4 5 5 9
«OOC» Slide says, "9 good enough?"
«OOC» NoName says, "hm. well… lemme roll stealth to contest that… +4 for traceless step, +2 for distraction, -2 for sustaining spell… or should the distraction mod be bigger?"
«OOC» NoName says, "nah. you've seen this before. i think +2 is plenty, honestly…"
«Auto-Judge[]» NoName (#10471) rolls Stealth vs TN 5 for "making like Sir Robin!":
1 3 4 9 = 1 Success
«OOC» Slide says, "Its a tie"
«OOC» Slide says, "Wait"
«OOC» Slide says, "I see what you did, ok, I need to spend a round hearing you again then. My TN is 9 +4 +2 -2, or 13 Right?"
«OOC» NoName says, "technically, my stealth check would've come first… then your int check to contest. :) so, if you matched, you tracked?"

«OOC» NoName says, "oh wait… yeah. i'll letcha reroll, since we did that backwards, tho"
«Auto-Judge[]» Slide (#3162) rolls Intelligence + 5 (Select Sound Filter) vs TN 13 for "Trying to hear her with the water distraction.":
1 2 2 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 7 9 9 = 0 Successes
[«OOC» NoName says, "'cause the stealth check shoulda come first. :)"
«Auto-Judge[]» Slide (#3162) rolls Intelligence + 5 (Select Sound Filter) vs TN 13 for "Trying to hear her with the water distraction. KP:13":
1 1 1 2 2 2 3 3 4 4 5 5 10 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Slide (#3162) rolls Intelligence + 5 (Select Sound Filter) vs TN 13 for "Trying to hear her with the water distraction. KP:15":
1 1 2 2 3 3 3 4 5 5 5 7 15 = 1 Success
«OOC» Slide says, "I'm quickly running out of KP :)"

Slide pause, hovering for just a moment and tilting his head to the side, he looks one direction, then another, then starts moving again, after NoName!

«OOC» NoName gained a bit of a lead, now? hehe. :)
«OOC» Slide says, "Ok, so now I am at init 9"
«OOC» NoName says, "until you take your extra init actions that you have over me. :)"
«OOC» NoName heehee's.
«OOC» Slide says, "I'm going to keep shooting at you, still moving after you this time, so I get mods for that"
«OOC» Slide says, "Lets say 15 meters range, since I can move faster than you"
«OOC» Slide says, "So, Base TN 5, -2 SL, +8 Blind, +2 I'm floating. TN 13"
«OOC» NoName says, "and i'm running?"
«OOC» Slide says, "Ohh yea"
«OOC» Slide says, "Another +2, TN 15"
«Auto-Judge[]» Slide (#3162) rolls 10 (Pistols Soft) vs TN 15 for "Shot 1":
1 2 2 2 3 4 5 5 5 9 = 0 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» Slide (#3162) rolls 10 (Pistols Soft) vs TN 15 for "Shot 2":
1 2 2 2 2 3 3 4 9 15 = 1 Success
«OOC» NoName knew create water'd be handy. :)
«Auto-Judge[]» Slide (#3162) rolls 10 (Pistols Soft) vs TN 16 for "Shot 3":
2 3 3 5 5 8 10 14 14 17 = 1 Success
«Auto-Judge[]» Slide (#3162) rolls 10 (Pistols Soft) vs TN 16 for "Shot 4":
1 2 2 2 3 4 4 4 5 10 = 0 Successes
«OOC» NoName is outta CP. them's hits. :)
«OOC» Slide says, "Ok, two hits, both 1 each, First 4L stun twice"
«OOC» NoName says, "you and yer lucky dice, tho. :)"
«Auto-Judge[]» NoName (#10471) rolls Body vs TN 2:
1 2 4 5 = 3 Successes
«Auto-Judge[]» NoName (#10471) rolls Body vs TN 2:
1 3 4 5 = 3 Successes
«OOC» NoName says, "no damage from the impact itself."
«OOC» Slide says, "Ok, next round, you take 8S three times"
«OOC» NoName won't even bother rolling it.
«OOC» Slide chuckles
«OOC» Slide says, "So just pose more running, I'll pose chasing, then you fall down"
«OOC» NoName was about to pose fleeing… and eventually collapsing.
«OOC» Slide says, "Thats fine"
«OOC» Slide says, "Now we have to have a discussion. Do you want NoName to change or not? Personality wise"

NoName keeps running, Slide's shots, to his dismay, going low… but then, perhaps surprisingly, actually seeming to hit their mark. The splatters fade out of sight right away, thanks to the magician's spell… but as she continues to flee, there's suddenly a sound of something crashing into the undergrowth… and a /very/ little elf-girl appears, sprawled on the ground - the knockout drugs having done their work, finally.

«OOC» NoName says, "she /is/ changing. hell… even if slide just checks to make sure she's nto his quarry, after all, and then just leaves when he finds out she's not… her personality /is/ changing as a result of this. ya think she's gonna trust /anyone/ now?"

Slide flys through the trees, and finally comes to a halt hovering over the little elf girl. The man slowly holsters his weapons, leaning down and putting a finger to the girls neck to check her vitals.

«OOC» Slide grins "Yea, but Slide has a brainwashing machine, a month in that, and your now Slides little magical hunter pet."

The elf-girl, though she's pint-sized for an elf, is alive… but unconscious.

«OOC» NoName says, "uh. no. :p now, if he wants her to work with him, he could stick around and apologize, explaining that he /had/ to be sure she wans't the man eh was after, earn her trust."
«OOC» Slide chuckles "Hrm….ok, we can do that."
«OOC» NoName says, "/that'd/ work. she's like that… but I, as a player, won't sacrifice my whole character concept so easily as 'brainwashing'."
«OOC» NoName says, "not to mention… she's made af ew friends… you… might hafta kill yerself. ;)"
«OOC» Slide says, "Thats why I asked"
«OOC» Slide says, "Yea, if I took you off grid for a month, people would hunt you down"
«OOC» NoName says, "specialy as i told 'em i wasn't /retired/ or naything… just… gone…"
«OOC» Slide chuckles "AFK a few, then we can RP some more
«OOC» NoName nodnods.
«OOC» NoName heehee's… i damned near got away, too, if not for your incredibly LUCKY dice! LOL. :) made ya work for it!
[«OOC» Slide says, "Ohh definatly, lots of good tricks, made me burn through most of my KP"

«OOC» Slide says, "Ok, I'll scene set for your wakeup"

Its dark when you finally come too, the drugs still keeping your head slightly foggy though. You find yourself lying under a tree, and you can see the man who attacked you sitting on a log nearby. He turns as he notices you stir, nodding to you "Nice to see your awake."

«OOC» NoName says, "is my knapsack, with its fetishes, still on me?"
«OOC» Slide says, "Yes, but I've recorded your sin down on a reader, so I can track it later"
«OOC» NoName says, "heh. you'll find it's a /legit/ sin, but with /very/ little activity. some activity in a little PCC town near Ostara… and the onlya ctivity in Denver will be a few cab-rides hired at the border… and at a hair salon in town."
«OOC» NoName says, "if you check that deeply. :)"
«OOC» Slide will be doing that, he is a decker after all
[
Still groggy, NoName paws at her knapsack, grabbing out one fetish… then keeps digging as if for another. "Why do you attack me?!", she insists as she clutches one little braided ring of twigs in each hand. A knife in its sheath… and a crossbow pistol in her knapsack - and she went for /those/ things. She's definitely a magician.

Slide smiles "I lied earlier, the person I'm hunting is a mage. I had to be sure you weren't him in disguise, trying to throw me off. Looks like I was wrong, your not who I was looking for."

[«OOC» NoName says, "want an astral perception check, or wanna gimme the 'read' on that, if it's truth or not?"
«Auto-Judge[]» Slide (#3162) rolls 1 for "LEts randomize this, on a 1-3 its a mage, 4-6 it wasnt and I'm lying":
4
«OOC» Slide says, "Youve got a +5 to your assensing TN"
«OOC» Slide says, "+3 for Serious Stun damage, wait, just +3, we can say its been more than an hour"
«OOC» Slide says, "But you cant exactly tell a lie by auras"
«Auto-Judge[]» Slide (#3162) rolls Negotiation for "Lying":
1 2 4 5 9
«Auto-Judge[]» Slide (#3162) rolls Acting for "Comp Dice for Lying":
2 3 4 4 4 4
«OOC» Slide says, "Make an int check vs 9 to see if you think I'm lying"
«OOC» NoName says, "auras are better than lie detectors. ;) i can see if you're trying to deceive me. ;)"
«Auto-Judge[]» NoName (#10471) rolls Intelligence vs TN 9 for "meat-side lie-detection?":
3 4 5 7 = 0 Successes
«OOC» Slide says, "Then why did they do a truth spell :P"
«OOC» NoName says, "ther'es a /truth/ spell? LOL"
«OOC» Slide says, "My aura is calm and collected, I'm not nervous about the lie"
«OOC» NoName didn't know there wasa truth spell.
«OOC» Slide says, "Analyze Truth"

<OOC» Slide says, "Or Compel Truth"
«OOC» NoName says, "well, that spell tells me if what you just said is a lie… viewing your aura would just show me that you're trying to hide something from me,not what, specifically, you're trying to hide. :)"

«OOC» NoName says, "nor what statement is being used to disguise it. but okay. :)"
[<OOC» Slide says, "My aura is calm, but cautious :)"
«OOC» NoName nodnods.
«OOC» Slide says, "I'm cautious because I know you can see my aura and guess if I'm lying or not"
«OOC» NoName shoulda cast Cleanse on herself… to get rid of the nasty chemicals. silly me. :)
r«OOC» Slide says, "Thats Detox"
«OOC» Slide says, "Ohh, you mean while you were running"
«OOC» NoName nods… before they soaked in. :)
«OOC» NoName says, "wash 'em off before they take effect."
«OOC» Slide says, "Clever"
«OOC» NoName says, "a simple delayed action to 'go off last' would've done it. :)"
«OOC» NoName chuckles.
«OOC» NoName says, "too late. :)"
«OOC» Slide says, "But did NoName know she was being hit by chemicals"
«OOC» Slide says, "Or did she think they were gel rounds, feel the same really"
«OOC» NoName says, "well, duh. not lke it wasn't obvious. ;)"

Her attention still on Slide, despite that she's clearly still groggy, for a few moments… then lowers her hands into her lap. "You could've explained this, /asked/ me to prove that I wasn't this magician you're hunting for - of course, if I'd been him, would I've just talked to you in the first place?", she wonders, letting go of one of her fetishes to reach up and rub at her eyes with her fingers.

Slide shrugs "Maybe he was trying to find out what I was looking for, see if I was hunting him, you did ask who I was hunting. Its a dangerous world, its easier to shoot first and ask questions later."

NoName nods her head. "That is the world of the city… your magician would have followed those rules, and shot you before asking", she says, then takes a moment to go through her things - making sure nothing is missing.

Slide nods "Your right, I should probably just kill you and be done with it, you are a mage, you can hunt me down or cast spells on me later….its much safer this way." He stands up, drawing his pistols quickly.

NoName narrows her eyes, sitting there looking up at you. "If I'd wanted to hurt you, I wouldn't have simply put water in your face as I tried to leave", she says, then goes back to her sorting through her things, putting everything away into her knapsack. "I could have even called for a spirit of the forest. What could you do to a spirit?", she adds.

0000000000 Ok, at this point, Slide just said that he should kill her to be safer, and her response was to basicly imply that she could hurt me if she wanted or get a spirit to hurt me. Thats kinda an implied threat right there

Slide smiles "I can kill spirits too, there are bullets for that, and I have them. I've been confused before, I know what its like. But your right, you did only use water, don't you know any better spells than that? Are you a pacificst or something?" He still holds his pistols in his hands, but he isnt aiming at you yet.

<OOC» NoName says, "how long til all the effects of that drug go away?"
«OOC» Slide says, "Its stun damage, the drug itself is gone, but you still have to rest off the serious damage, a good nights sleep will do it"
[
"I can make a type of water that will burn your skin off you, but I dislike harming anyone… and you weren't using real bullets, either", NoName explains, gesturing at her side… then tsktsking with her tongue when she sees the stain from the chemicals on her clothing. "I will have to work hard to make the mark vanish, you realize…", she says, glancing up at you… as she pulls out one of her fetishes, again. "If you truly aren't meaning me harm, put your weapons away. I could have already cast a spell upon you, or summoned a spirit to attack you, in the time we've been here", she adds, and turns to focus her attention on the stain on her dress.

0000000000 Again, here she said once more, that she could have hurt me if she wanted to, basicly again, making vieled threats.***

<Auto-Judge[]» NoName (#10471) rolls Sorcery (Manipulation Spells) vs TN 7 for "casting cleanse (+3 tn for S stun damage)":
1 2 2 2 2 3 5 11 = 1 Success
[«Auto-Judge[]» NoName (#10471) rolls Willpower + Sorcery Pool: 4 vs TN 2 for "2S drain":
2 2 2 3 4 4 5 8 10 11 = 10 Successes

Slide smiles "But I'm much faster than you, the second I noticed you do anything magical, I could…" He raises the pistols and fires quickly, putting two bullets on either side of your head. "No more magic!"
«OOC» Slide says, "AFK 5"
… and the stain fades a little… but not completely away, which makes NoName sigh. "Yes, it will tkae a lot of work", adds, after jumping a little at the bullets fired. Turning to look up at you, she says, "Again, I could have cast on you before you knew it… or summoned a spirit to battle you for me. Please, put away your weapons", she says, tucking her fetish back away.

Slide shakes his head "Your a shaman, I know when you cast magic, I know what to look for, that sign that appears when you use spells. Cast again, and you will never wake up." He lowers his weapons, but does not put them away. "You think your so special, you think your magic will always save you." he chuckles "I've killed plenty of mages that thought they were special…there are always ways to deal with you."

-
"And I'm sure men like you have been killed often, though you think you are special, also", NoName says. "No one is special. We are all just … unique", she adds. "For all you know, also, I've already summoned spirits to my defense, spirits who will kill you if you harm or kill me… but I'll tell you know that I haven't - if you want to believe that or not is up to you", she says, looking up from where she sits, resting her hands on the head of the teddy bear sitting in its spot on her belt.

0000000000 Again, she threatens me with Spirits, claiming she hasnt, but its still somewhat of a threat, again, the I am better than you thing. Icly, Slide does not like uppity mages, and she is an elf to boot, this all wraps up to the uppity elf mage steriotype. I'm superior than you because if I wanted to hurt you I could, but I didnt, so nya***

«OOC» NoName says, "I'll tell you *now that I haven't"
«OOC» NoName notes… you did attack me. i could make the case that, though you haven't consent on me, that i have consent on you, for this bit of RPness. ;)

Slide kneels down, looking you in the eyes, smiling the whole time, but its a cold smile, something dark and crazy. He reaches one hand up, tapping the pistol against the side of his head "I know, that even if you had a spirit, you can have only one, and its bound by its location, if I leave its location, I leave its power. Your also a Elf, and your a shaman of the tree father. The only reason I haven't killed you yet, is because your harmless, you obviously don't know the right spells to fight, or you would have done it, either that or your too stupid to realize when your life is almost over." his hand moves, the pistol pointing at your eye, the barrel the focus of your vision "Don't make me regret letting you live, you come after me, or interfer with me in any way, and I'll kill you faster than you can blink." He then stands up, and shoots off straight up into the sky at a high rate of speed.

«OOC» Slide says, "Feel free to come after me, I dont mind :)"
«OOC» NoName says, "actually… no. as of now, i don't even want this RP to count, preferring it retconned because it will dractically affect how my character reacts to and behaves aroudn others."
NoName has disconnected.

0000000000 At this point, I was fine with retconning the situation, I felt bad that they disconnected instead of trying to talk to me. Slides last pose was an attempt to make himself feel superior, he likes to think of himself as a bad ass, and she was not making that easy. As far as all the magic information, Slide has a Magical Background Knowsoft at Rating 6 that he has studied for the very important information, like how to fight mages and shamans.*

[Public] Doesn't know when to shut up, Slide says, "Well, thats it, I'm just going to put Slide into storage and ignore him. This is the second time I've rped with someone and upset them so badly they wanted nothing more to do with me."

0000000000 Right here, I was trying to vent a little, I was upset that I upset someone, I do not like to have people upset or angry with me. I never mentioned the person, nor did I brag about it in any way.***

[Public] My hovercraft is full of eels, Gwethsarinya says, "?"

[Public] Light without Heat Yelmalio says, "Hey, if that's how Slide is, it's cool."
[Public] «STAFF» Numb says, "Its not a problem unless they try to kill you for upsetting them."
[Public] Doesn't know when to shut up, Slide says, "Slide is an evil bastard, I probably shouldnt have even rped with the persons PC"
[Public] _|/ Pepper says, "what did you do to them?!"
[Public] Light without Heat Yelmalio says, "Cut off their pretty elf ears for his collection."
[Public] Doesn't know when to shut up, Slide says, "Basicly shot them with drug rounds, and when they woke up, I told them they were stupid and worthless and that if they ever got in my way I'd kill them."
[Public] «STAFF» Numb says, "Well, shooting them is probably the wrong thing to do in the first place if you dno't want to piss people off."
[Public] _|
/ Pepper says, "yeah"
[Public] _|,,/ Pepper says, "you shoot my character, she's going to be peachy keen until you turn your back to her, then slit throat"
[Public] Doesn't know when to shut up, Slide says, "That was fine with me, I told the person I agree to consent against me"
[Public] Doesn't know when to shut up, Slide says, "Paranoid People like slide do not like it when invisible people hang around."

[Public] Doesn't know when to shut up, Slide says, "Yep, player hates me now. Well, thats just peachy"
[Public] Beaten ThuRsdays~ Yolanda says, "Odd thing to display on Public! :D What happened? :|"
[Public] Doesn't know when to shut up, Slide says, "I rped with Slide, it upset someone"
[Public] _|,,/ Pepper says, "talking on pub about it likely upset them more :D"
[Public] Beaten ThuRsdays~ Yolanda says, "Yeah. :o"
Public] Doesn't know when to shut up, Slide shrugs "I guess so."


8 From: NoName At: Wed Aug 18 21:45:03 2010 (Conn)
Fldr : 0 Status: Unread
To : Captain Vimes, Dalton, Baron, Slide
Subject: retcon notice


Slide/Dalton/Baron,

As of this moment, any RP done with any of your alts is gone, nullified, retconned. You're very savvy in finding a way to, without requiring consent, effectively 'kill' my character by forcing her RP in a direction that leads directly to her retirement.

In one word: No.

As of now, none of your alts exist in /my/ RP world. Leave me alone.


Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License